Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Inner Sea Megadungeon: Delving the Drowning Stones

Game Master Garden Tool

A site-based adventure featuring one of the Mwangi Expanse's largest ruins: the Drowning Stones.

GoogleDocs Maps


201 to 250 of 551 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Cheliax

@ Kargath: Yep, those sure are some huts.

@ Elsir: You attach no arcane or extraplanar significance to the structure, but the soft, swishing shapes gilded into the structure suggest... Azlanti influences? It's possible that the function of this object is geographical - a marker? Pretty elaborate for simple geographical marker, though, and the dark stone clearly doesn't belong here - it appears to be some sort of basalt. The geological table in this region suggests that the stone came from elsewhere.

@ Nesipho: The huts are scattered hundreds of feet apart in most cases, though two or three are clustered together (within a space of 60 feet) in two places. A few of the lanky, puffy humanoids carry long spears - especially near the perimeter of the valley - but most appear unarmed. Unarmed, that is, but for the mandible-like appendages on their weird and bloated faces. As for the valley floor - judging from the verdant undergrowth and the lack of trees (and the fact that the huts are on stilts), it's a safe bet that the foliage at the bottom of the valley floor conceals spongy earth at best, or perhaps a lightly flooded plain.

@ Nicoleta: You scour the monument for extraplanar significance, but find none. What is very apparent to you is the religious significance of the hollow pillar - at least to the vermin-headed monsters that patrol the valley. The pillar occupies the "deepest" part of the valley, but not quite the center. The huts, on the other hand, are centered around the pillar - not the geographical center of the valley, which would've been a slightly more defensible arrangement. When a settlement springs up around a monument like this, the indication is that of a theocratic society. The bloated monster-men of the valley clearly worship the pillar, or something within it.

@ Ojore: You're at a loss - these stone formation obviously isn't natural, and didn't belong here even before it was carved. You don't know much about the dark-colored stone you're looking at, but you don't think it belongs in the Expanse.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Ojore was only really focused on the humanoids he saw and his roll was an assist to the mage's knowledge nature to identify the "ermin-headed monsters". Did we have a close enough look at them to know anything about them?

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3
Ojore wrote:
Ojore was only really focused on the humanoids he saw and his roll was an assist to the mage's knowledge nature to identify the "ermin-headed monsters". Did we have a close enough look at them to know anything about them?

If they are what I think they are, we'd need Knowledge (dungeoneering) to identify them, and Nesipho's roll on that was... uninspiring. We're almost certainly flying blind.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

Heh, and that was my best knowledge roll (before modifiers) with a nat 3.


From phone. k. dungeonring 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

"So anyone know what those things are? From the looks of it only some of them are warriors. At least not all of them were carrying weapons, though I'm not sure I'd like to let one of them gnaw on my skin to find out if they have sharp teeth."

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

"I'm not sure, but based on the markings of the pylon, I believe it is of Azlanti origin. Furthermore I suspect that it served as a geographical marker at some point, and its clearly been transported to this location, as the material from this distance appears to be basalt, a igneous rock formed in areas of volcanic activity, while this valley is largely composed of sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. The effort to move it to this location would have been staggering, on a scale not seen since the ancient osirions built their temples. Once I get closer I may be able to detect trace elements of any magic that may have been interwoven into the structure."

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

"It.. it might not be just a marker," Nicoleta notes hesitantly. "The whole village is set up around it - they worship it, or whatever's inside it." She makes a vague circling motion with her hand, as though to mark out what she means by "around it."

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Elsir raises a eyebrow as he listens to Nicoleta. "Yes, that's a astute deduction, and very logical. Proto-cultures tend to worship idols, structure and relics from past civilizations.This pylon meets the requirements and there seems to be an enterance into the structure located at the base. How would you all like to proceed?"


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Ojore looks concerned. I'd like to know what those things are. They arn't natural, if you take my meaning. I get a feeling they do not belong here in the jungle. But I am not at all sure we could take them. I counted 13 moving about outside. Likely more in the huts or even in that structure. Its good to know they are here, but I think we mark this on the map and head back to base camp to report it.

Cheliax

@ Ojore: Nobody had rolled high enough (until now).

@ Kargath: Turning your attention to the creatures of the valley, it dawns on you that you have seen one of these before (although the one you saw was more "faded bruise" colored, and less "fishbelly white" (as the things in the valley are).

It happens that during your many caravan travels in and around the Shattered Range as a dwarven youth, you recall an adventure (or what seemed like an adventure, at the time) during which your caravan came upon the corpse of one such creature. A gnomish sage on board told you much of the lore concerning the ettercap (or "addercop," as they are sometimes called).

Firstly, they're unnatural. One of many creatures you feel belongs on the unwritten list of "things you shouldn't feel bad about strangling to death." Whether they were once some dark elves' arcane science projects or the aberrant spawn of the Mother of Monsters, you don't know. Secondly, they're cunning. Not smart, but cunning. They're poisonous, and - like natural spiders - they spin webs. Webs, web traps, web shelters, web bridges. They don't fight fair... they'd rather watch you die of poison, kicking uselessly with your neck caught in a web-noose, or at the bottom of some deadfall. You'd venture that the undergrowth throughout the treeless valley is just rife with hidden webs and web-based traps.

Oddly, the gnome also told you that the ettercap was a solitary creature, not a social one. It'd take a rare circumstance to cause them to group together like this.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

"If we are going to study that monolith we are going to have to lure them out where we can snare them or deal with them on more favorable terrain of our choosing. Ojore is right, we are going to need some preparation time to safely clear this area." Nesipho frowns as he thinks on the situation, "I'd like to watch them from a safe hidden location for a time if we can. If there is a village of them here then they must hunt. It might be we could catch a few of their hunters out unaware and thin their numbers a bit." This could also be the beginnings of a new primitive culture, it is unlikely I will get a chance to study a live group like this again.


Kargath snapped his gnarled fingers as he realized what the spider/man creatures were. Then, he looked sheepishly at the others as the loud sound rung in the air.

"Them things be ettercaps, or some such. Beastly things, ain't worth a dog's haunch. They deserve the term 'monster' more'n some, fer sure. Webs ever'where, traps, poison. You name i'. 'S like spiders lost most o' their legs an' got brains instead. But, they ain't supposed t' build villages an' such. Ain't natcherul."


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I am for ridding our jungle of these vermin, but I'll have to bide my time. I am not sure we have the firepower to do so just yet. They might be up to something, but it looks like they have been here a while now, and maybe killing their pet will slow them down some. I am not in favor of tangling with them, or letting them know we are anywhere around. My vote is to get out of here now, report what we have found, and either come back later when we are stronger and better equipped, or let the society send in a bigger team to deal with them.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

"They build traps you say. Good to know, also the fact they favor poison." Seeming to go very silent for a moment Elsir uses his genius like intelligence to meditate on the situation and consider the varibles, occasionally he moves his head to the left or right as if discarding or considering a idea before he looks up from his meditations. "Running headlong into the vally is dangerous, if they favor using traps and poison. There is simply no way to account for their terrain, but we can account for "ours". We know that they worship spiders, or at least A spider and that changes things. Given time, I could hide, and then create a image of the same spider we killed, putting it 500 or so feet away. I could make it clearly visable to the ettercaps, possibly looking wounded or bleeding, I could move it around or even have it dissapear into the brush, This could draw off some of the ettercaps and allow us to ambush a group. The spell would not make any noise, but thats fine since the spider was mostly silent anyway. I could even maintain the spell for as long as I continuned to picture it in my mind. I only give you another option. Thoughts?"


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Ojore has a look of determination on his face. They use poison. We have no anti-venom or lesser restoration magics. They use traps. We are without a rogue. There are at least 13 of them. We should leave this place for now.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

"They... they might come looking for who killed their spider," Nicoleta points out quietly. "And it's not like most of us are very hard to track."


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

"I can disable any traps they may have set... if we can find them before we trip them." Nesipho looks to Nicoleta, "We only need fear them tracking us if they know we are here, or if they know their spider is dead. We probably have a good day or more before that is likely. The sooner we depart the sooner our trail can grow cold. Using Elsir's trick is only going to draw attention to ourselves. If we are set on that route though then I'd suggest Elsir place the image well away from us so that we might see how those things respond. If only a few of their number come we can try and lead them into am ambush. If the entire village comes we'd best lead them as far from our current location as possible."

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Looking at Ojore, Elsir listens patiently while considering each point. [b]"You of course are the subject matter expert in field operations. I am only here to assist in the identification and cataloging of relics. I can tell you that I believe our sponsors will be extremely interested in this site, indeed any relics remaining of Azlanti origin are a treasure unto themselves and a trove of priceless history for future generations. I yield to your judgment, I just ask that should we leave, we return at a future time, for additional "exploration"


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Looking only at the odds here, I believe that a plain old vanilla Ettercap is about a CR 3. As third level characters, we are each CR 2. There are 5 of us. There are at least 13 of them, and potentially more. We expect that they have a significant home field advantage with preset traps and webbed terrain over marsh/swamp/water. Some of them may be more than plain old vanilla creatures. I expect other spider pets, and something likely lives inside the monolith. And we are not at full strength, being down some spells and con for the lion. No, my vote is to back away from this one.


"Ain't nothin' sayin' we can't come back in th' future. While I like a good scrap as much as any - an' more'n some - this might be a bit much. Go back, heal th' cat, provision up, and come back when we like."


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

If Nicoleta agrees as well then it sounds like the current plan is to make a note of the location (to return later) and continue on our original path to the drowning stones.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Ojore, I agree with you 100% 13 CR3's and who knows if they have another spider or two. Roleplay wise, Elsir is all "knowledge before everything" but as a player I know that's way to dangerous for us, unless we plan and gear up for encounters like this.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta wasn't arguing against leaving, just pointing out one possible consequence. I have absolutely no hopes that we could take them either. We just need to be ready for the idea that they might come after us.

Cheliax

It seems that the ettercap never noticed your presence, as the trek back to the trail is uneventful. About an hour to the valley and half that on the return journey leaves you more than an hour and a half behind in reaching the Drowning Stones.

Your party will have to decide: force a march, or camp on (or off) the trail.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

I'd say forced march for that short duration.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Were we headed to the Drowning Stones? I thought we were headed back to our base camp/starting point. We wanted to cash in and resupply, right?

Cheliax

Wasn't sure if that was an immediate decision, but you set up camp at the halfway point, so it's a forced march either way.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

I think this encounter put into perspective that we could afford to stock up on some consumables for future encounters. I'm good with whatever, I could also craft us some wonderous items if you wanted.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

I'm fine with either returning for now or spending a day or two at the drowning stones area before returning back.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Inital foray into Drowing Stones is good, but whatever the team wants to do!


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

That gold is burning a whole in my pocket. I would like to trade it for supplies for the group. And I want to report that next of ettercaps, then head to the stones. My vote.


Aye, head back to base camp, get supplies, heal the lion, strike out with a vengeance. First encounter hurt us too badly, and the ettercaps really threw us off our game. Damn side quests ;-)


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I am fine with doing that in Boxed Text if the group and DM are. I can produce a list of desired items in a priority to be debated, if everyone likes that idea. If people want to nominate items for the list I can begin to compile it. Healing kit(s), anti-toxin, anti-plague, wand of lesser restoration, wand of infernal healing (the most cost effective out of combat healing you can buy), maybe wand of slow poison, climber's kit. other tools, etc.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Ojore, good call! If we are going off RAW we could get a 50 charge wand of lesser restoration that was crafted by a paladin for 750 gold, we might also want to consider using magic to hide us or make us safer during camping. Web Shelter, Rope Trick and Hide Campsite are thoughts, though without a Rod of Lesser Meta-Magic I won't be able to do a full 8 hours for us yet.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

RAW says cleric or wizard crafters for spell-trigger and spell-completion items if it is on their spell list, so we're probably not going to get a break on the cost of the wand. We might be able to find one that's only partially charged, though, and hope we don't need more than, say, 10 charges before we can cast it ourselves. Other than the antitoxin (and perhaps some anitplague as well), though, I don't think we need much.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

There might be some security and comfort items for camping that would be nice. Stone of alarm or campfire bead come to mind but I agree those would not be necessary. I have not had time to browse for items. If Elsir is willing to use it, that wand of Infernal Healing is the way to go for our of combat heals. And its a pretty good buff right before combat too.


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

With the evil descriptor on the spell he won't be able to use a wand of infernal healing, not without starting to shift from his current good alignment anyway. While it is an efficient spell, it is not a practical one for our party (overall) to use. We are going to have to probably be content with a wand of CLW.

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

It is very efficient, but as Nesipho said, unusable to me due to alignment restrictions. We might want to get some holy water as well in case we come upon incorporeal undead.

Cheliax

I see of no reason why using a wand of infernal healing would steer anyone's alignment toward evil. The evil descriptor has no special rules regarding alignment (unless you're a cleric). It's not a tool that you might be eager to use, but using fiend's blood to heal your allies is surely no more evil than using a fireball to burn your enemies. The spell draws upon evil powers, but that does not mean it cannot be used for good.

The first four hours of the journey back to the Society waystation begin uneventfully.

PERCEPTION CHECKS:
Elsir's Perception check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
Kargath's Perception check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Ojore's Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Nesipho's Perception check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Nicoleta Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Shange's Perception check: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

@ Ojore:
Ojore's Knowledge (nature) check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

You spot a leopard hiding in a tree branch that overhangs the path. You doubt a leopard would attack a group this size. In fact, you doubt a leopard would attack two-legged prey at all, unless very hungry. Still, it looks wary, and you're sure it must have heard you coming. If so, why is it still here, and not hidden farther from the path?

Leopards can pounce and rake, like most great cats, and are extremely dangerous if given the room to charge.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

I agree completely on the wand use. Paladins my find it distasteful, but I would think others would see it as a tool and use to to accomplish their goals, be they good or not. Arcane casters are not restricted by alignment in any way, as far as I understand., when it comes to what spells they may cast.

The druid raises a hand, asking the group to pause in their travel for a moment. We have an admirer. he says calmly in a low voice. Please do not be alarmed. He then begins to shift, taking on catlike features in face, and hands and legs, but maintaining his human form. He is still recognizable as Ojore, but a much more feline version of himself. Looking up into the trees he calls out in a series of growls and screeches.

Feline:
Brother/Sister, you hide well, but my eyes are like your, and I see you. We only pass through this place, and mean you no harm. Are you hungry? Do you need my help? Will you talk with me?

Cheliax

The party becomes keenly and suddenly aware of just what it is that Ojore is talking about when the subject of his feline "speech" roars back, in a screeching growl of its own. A leopard looms over the trail before you, hidden in a branch which overhangs the trail.

By his sudden shift in posture, Shange seems wary about the whole situation. Shange scents the air.

The cat's high-pitched yowls give away its location. Something about the way the cat growls seems... off, even to the untrained ear.

feline speech:
Who are you? I don't know you. Stay away, or I'll eat you.

Ojore, give me a wild empathy roll with your +4 vs. felines. Also, the speak with animals effect is in addition to the other effects of the transformation. Which totem transformation bonus will you adopt?


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Right, lets go with natural weapons for now. Not to be more threatening, but to look more cat-like.

Orore takes a single step back and tries to calm the cat with a purring sound mixed with his returned yowls and cat calls.

feline:
I am Ojore, friend of this land, and of all cats. This is Shange, who is my brother.

Wild Empathy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 plus maybe a situational bonus for speaking in feline? :)

Does this animal look wounded in any way?

Cheliax

Ojore's Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Ojore inspects the creature from the ground, looking for sign of injury. The leopard regards Ojore a moment, and looks off to the west (his left, your right).

The cat "speaks" again, in growling tones - a subtle and frightening sound, like a sheet of silk being torn apart slowly.

feline speech:
I... have a bad quill in me. I think I will die. I am afraid. Them-that-smell-like-fish chase me. Them-that-smell-like-fish will be here soon. Maybe. I hear you, and smell you, and hide here. See if they hear you too, and eat you instead of me.

@ Ojore:
Watching for it, you do detect signs of injury - perhaps great injury - in the way the cat moves and breathes and "speaks." You cannot visually detect any physical injury, however. At least, not from this angle.


M: Human Mwangi Gestalt Druid 1/Barbarian 1 || HP 15/15 || AC 20, T 13, FF 17, CMD 16 || F +4, R +2, W +4 || Per. +6 Init +2

Talking to his party now Ojore explains quickly and in a calm voice. This leopard was wounded by some dart or arrow - maybe poisoned. His attackers are near by and hunt him still. He describes them as "Them-that-smell-like-fish". They are coming this way, and I do not wish to let them take this cat. As he says this he readies his club and begins to survey the area, looking and listening.

Calling back to the cat, he adds

Feline:
How many come? Which direction? We have long teeth. Can we fight them?


Male Human Magus 5/Rogue 3 (HP 51, AC 21 (25 w/ shield), Touch 15 (19), Flat 17 (21)) Arcane Pool 2/8

"From which direction do they come Ojore? We should lay in ambush if you intend to protect this leopard." Nesipho gives a knowing smile.

@GT, can we get a map layout so I might pick a potential place to hide?

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Nicoleta slips her starknives from her belt, glancing around warily. "Ulat-kini," she murmurs.

Cheliax

Sure thing. New map is up. Anyone who wants to get into a better or different position should do so, although none of you hear anything yet.

From the way the leopard's attention is directed to its left, Them-that-smell-like-fish will come from the West (the left side of the map).

feline speech:
Many come. Even more than one and a mate. Not as many as the ants in the anthills, but still too many for killing.

Then, after a pause:

I hurt. I am hurt. Even one is too many for me.

The leopard turns to climb to a higher branch, revealing its left side. The great cat does indeed have an injury - but no mere poisoned dart. A wooden haft is embedded deep in the leopard's left side. The wound looks terrible, and the leopard moves with great care and deliberation. There is matted blood in its fur (not a lot, but the majority of the bleeding is likely internal), and whatever is stuck in him - a javelin, probably - is more in than it is out.

Watching the leopard move, it is clear that it is disabled and staggered. An attack or a standard action will put it at -1 hp.

What is everyone doing? As you reply, adjust yourselves on the map (if desired) and post Perception checks, please.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Varisian) Inquisitor (preacher) of Desna 3

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Grand Lodge

(Male Half Diviner (Foresight) 3 AC 13 / HP 19 / F +3 R +5 W +5 / Init. +15 / Perc. +12)

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Elsir glances around "Beter prepair then". Muttering eldrich words of power and with a flick of his wrist Elsir casts Mage Armor If you will all permit me, and can make yourself silent, I believe I can hide us from the agressors. I can create a illusion of several trees in our location effectly hiding us. I can drop the illusion around us, and hold it for as long as nessary. When the "frog-men" appear we can use it to create ambush. Are you ok with this?"

201 to 250 of 551 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Garden Tool's Delving the Drowning Stones Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.