Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

In Service To Korvosa

Game Master GM Idyll

A Curse of the Crimson Throne PBP Adventure


201 to 250 of 292 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

M Dwarf Witchunter Inquisitor (Init +1,AC18, F4/R1/W4+5vs spls/poison, HP10) Witchunter Inquisitor

Angus watches his brother depart. Tonight went well, Pai, don't ye doubt. We did our job and we all got to learn a valuable lesson without anybody payin fer it wit blood. Let's just remember it, from now on.

He follows after his brother and heads off to sleep. ....Talkin to is weapon again....


Andre and Garridan:

The boy describes Vancaskerin perfectly.

He seems to be telling the truth.

Allysen:

The girl says nothing more. She looks up at you, smiles and runs off.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen watches the girl skip off. Saying a little prayer for her safety, she gets up and tries to see if she can find out where her comrades went.

Can she see the open door to the building?


Yes, you can.


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

"All right, let's have a word with the sergeant, seeing as he'll want to congratulate you on following his suggestion. Come on, on your feet- we haven't got all night. And what's your name- or do you just go by kid?", Garridan says to the boy.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen spots the open door and makes her way through the warehouse until she finds Andre or Garridan.


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

Angus and I shall play checkers while the other half of the party finishes up lol


Allysen makes her way upstairs just as the small boy emerges from the corner. He sulks over to Garridan and hands over the sling. He bows his head and awaits your instructions.

You lead the boy back out towards Verik and the two other guardsmen. You have about a minute before you will reach them to discuss how you'd like to handle the situation.


M Dwarf Witchunter Inquisitor (Init +1,AC18, F4/R1/W4+5vs spls/poison, HP10) Witchunter Inquisitor

Angus looks to Grax, who as usual had his head in his damn book, King Me. Ye might win occasionally if ye'd put that down. I swear, soon ye'll be fightin wit it in hand.


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

Pai sulks in her own room, away from the twins.


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1
GM Idyll wrote:

Allysen makes her way upstairs just as the small boy emerges from the corner. He sulks over to Garridan and hands over the sling. He bows his head and awaits your instructions.

You lead the boy back out towards Verik and the two other guardsmen. You have about a minute before you will reach them to discuss how you'd like to handle the situation.

"Andre, Allysen, what do you think? I wouldn't be surprised if those louts are the kind to beat a kid and I'm not about to put him in danger... but we need something to show for tonight. Much as I hate it, seems the best we can hope is to point out that he could spill about their extortion to a magistrate- and Verik would want to dismiss the charge to make sure that doesn't happen."


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

aww poor pai!
Graxlo grunts "This practically is me left hand in combat. Im working on a way to make the somatics of spellcasting and swordplay one and the same, ye won't scoff then" He looks at the board "Think yer right 'bout the game tho. Hey where'd that little gnome go? I might have a chance against her"


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

"I don't know. Things are much more difficult than I had thought they would be."

She sighs, and shakes her head, as much in frustration as in expressing her answer to Garridan's plan.

"Would we be any better in the long run than Vancaskerkin if we did that? I think our best course is to protect the boy and make sure that our superiors hear the full story."

She doesn't look hopeful about the chances of the boy getting a fair judgement even then.

"But after hearing what Vancaskerkin said tonight, I'm not so sure that even that will work."


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

"I think there's a big difference between what I'm proposing and what the Sergeant's been up to. Frankly, I think our lad here did the right thing, even if the law doesn't agree with me and if he doesn't spend a night at the Citadel or worse, I wouldn't lose any sleep- so if the Sergeant happens to decide that cutting him loose is in his best interest and it keeps him safe, I'll let it go."

Garridan throws up his hands.
"But if we're going to go strictly by the book, then I'll stick it out. It's possible Verik's overselling his influence- he always talked big, even back in the day, so maybe he just wants us to think there's no way to expose him."


M Dwarf Witchunter Inquisitor (Init +1,AC18, F4/R1/W4+5vs spls/poison, HP10) Witchunter Inquisitor

I got no doubt ye can do what ye say brother. Ye be smarter n most an I ain't ne'er heard o the dwarf that could cast them arcane spells. Just ain't right is all. I'll stand wit ye always but this talkin to yer weapon when ye think no one's lookin an y'know just, using bat sh!t and whatnot. Magic is a crutch cooked up by elves and humans without an arm or stomach ferreal fighting. Yer better n that is all I'm saying. Ye'd be a damn good fighter if ye focused on it or maybe even an inquisitor if ye had a bit more faith an jus picked a god already.


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

Graxlo starts getting a white knuckled grip "I put meself right in tha fight and ye damn well know it, I beat ya in spars half the time!" He lowers his voice "I don't pester ya about ur faith, I don't understand it but I let it be, giving thanks to sometin that don't even help ya, at least my power I worked fer"


Male Human Ranger (Freebooter, Urban Ranger) 1 AC 19/12/17 / HP 12/12 /F +3 R +4 W +1/Init. +2/Perc. +5/)

I say we bring the kid in ourselves directly to a magistrate. We already know that the sarge has been acting unlawfully. Moreover, I'm intrigued why he diverted us away from the rest of his hyjinks. Clearly he wanted to be rid of us, so he got this kid to be the 'patsy' and keep us busy, while he did whatever it was that he didn't want us around for. If we bring the kid back, we give him the option of acting against us. If we follow the rule of law we bring the "witness" back to write a statement of events. Looking around towards the street, Andre pauses for a moment. I want to do what's right. And bringing the kid back to Vancasterkin is setting him up to get kicked around like a dog.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

"He'll have to beat me senseless first."

White fire flickers briefly in Allysen's eyes. Her face is an impassive mask, but there is anger in her eyes at the thought of a guard abusing their power.


M Dwarf Witchunter Inquisitor (Init +1,AC18, F4/R1/W4+5vs spls/poison, HP10) Witchunter Inquisitor
Graxlo wrote:
Graxlo starts getting a white knuckled grip "I put meself right in tha fight and ye damn well know it, I beat ya in spars half the time!" He lowers his voice "I don't pester ya about ur faith, I don't understand it but I let it be, giving thanks to sometin that don't even help ya, at least my power I worked fer"

Never question yer bravery brother. We been together in every scrap since birth. But I'm always trying t'find out bout what it means t'be a dwarf. Every history I ever read speaks o the ill that's been wrought on the world by them wizards an their magic. Our people ain't never had much talent fer such things. I know yer doin somethin different an honestly if I were to imagine a dwarf magic user, I'd prefer one who still swings an axe as well as ye. Just, what yer doin scares me where it might take ye.

.


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

"Where it'll take me? Out of this bloody town and ta sometin greater! I've been living in this bloody shadow since birth and it's the one bloody thing I can call mine!" He pauses and turns "At least when I'm muttering ta myself I'm talking ta something real" He grabs his backpack and walks out, slamming the door behind him

Let me get you some ice for that lol


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

Who would be Verik's commanding officer and what's the procedure for an arrest? Is it possible to go over his head and make an official statement about what went on tonight?


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

Pai couldn't help but overhear the echoing shouts of the brothers. Just as she was getting up to go rejoin them, she heard the slam of a door and then silence. Best to let them work out the family quarrel without me busybodying around, she thinks as she pulls out her spell book and starts going over a couple of her favorite magics.


Verik's commanding officer is Soldado. The arrest would simply need to happen and then an investigation could occur. Since the "perp" is a minor, you would face sending him to a juvenile detention center, which would take him from his parents without word or warning. You could go over his head, but it's difficult to know whether or not that would backfire, as the guard encourages and enforces its tiered command structure.


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

"Easy for you to say. I lose my job doing the right thing, I've still got mouths to feed.", Garridan grumbles.

"Fine. If we're going to do this, we have to take him to Soldado and explain the situation... and hope that the investigation bears us out. And if we've got any hope to avoid disciplinary action, we'd best be damn convincing; it's still essentially his and our word against Verik and his cronies."


Male Human Ranger (Freebooter, Urban Ranger) 1 AC 19/12/17 / HP 12/12 /F +3 R +4 W +1/Init. +2/Perc. +5/)
Garridan Krale wrote:
"Easy for you to say. I lose my job doing the right thing, I've still got mouths to feed.", Garridan grumbles.

Andre head snaps up at the comment. "Yea, you do, so consider yourself lucky. Not everyone does." Rubbing his chin in speculation Andre continues. The guard won't be pleased if we go over the Sergeants head. I say we bring the kid to Vancasterkin, and when we get to the Citadel we find Soldado and explain what we saw. Between the extra gold we saw the Sergeant pocket, the intimidation and the stealing from merchants, we might have something."


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

"It's still hearsay and conjecture until they launch an investigation... but we've wasted enough time. Let's go then."

Garridan ushers their charge back toward where the sergeant and his boys were waiting.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

"If I get kicked out of the guard for trying to protect a young boy, then so be it. I'm better off out than in."

Allysen sighs and visibly calms. Her anger checked and the venom gone from her voice.

"Andre's right. Our best course is to do as Vancaskerkin says, within reason, and report to Sergeant Soldado. We just need to keep the kid from getting hurt."

Allysen follows, conflicting emotions and thoughts in her head and her heart.


A few seconds later, you emerge from the market and see Verik, Malder and Karralo sitting on a bench and laughing. Karralo's head is wrapped in a comically large bandage. When Verik sees you approach his face breaks into a smile until he locks eyes with the small boy. His face turns to a scowl as he storms towards you. "So...you caught the...little scofflaw. What a surprise." He glowers menacingly at the child. "I'm sure your grandparents will be very disappointed that you were caught. I, frankly, didn't expect such an outcome." Turning back to you, he says stiffly, "Well done. You have surprised me. Let's make our way to the local magistrate to turn this boy in." He doesn't touch the boy, choosing instead to leave him under your watch. He motions to Malder and Karralo whose faces bear a mixture dumbfounded and angry and they follow him, presumably, to the magistrate.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

"Are you unhappy with how well we did, sir?"

Allysen manages to keep her voice level and her tone neutral, if just barely.

Iomedae, give me patience. I don't think I can keep myself from decking this one for much longer.


Male Human Ranger (Freebooter, Urban Ranger) 1 AC 19/12/17 / HP 12/12 /F +3 R +4 W +1/Init. +2/Perc. +5/)

"Whats so funny sir? Andre asks as he escorts the child towards the guards. "And why are you disappointed that we did our duty?"

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

"I think I understand, guys. I'm also quite disappointed, much like our sergeant no doubt, to see a promising young man put his future in jeopardy with such thuggish behavior."
He claps a hand on the lad's shoulder.
"But I have a feeling that this little encounter is exactly what he needs to turn it all around."


"I am not disappointed in the least," Verik says. "Simply surprised. After proving to be so completely inept over the last couple of weeks, I didn't think you'd manage such an easy task."

After only a few more minutes, you find yourself at the local garrison. Verik takes the guardsman on duty aside and you're unable to hear what he is saying. Moments later, the man comes over and takes the boy from your care. He says quietly, so only you can hear, "The boy will be fine."

Feel free to continue any RP during this exchange, but I'm going to press ahead a bit.

The rest of the watch is completely uneventful and just as the sun begins to rise you make your way back to the Citadel. You don't see the other three, so they are either still out on their watch or have returned already.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen merely gives a small nod to the guard, some of the tension leaving her face.
Thank you for not letting all of the guards be like Vancaskerkin, Iomedae.

---At the Citadel---

Tired from a long day, Allysen heads to her room and collapses on her bed as soon as she gets out of the armor and padding.
Assuming that there's no debrief, if there is, she goes to that first. She also heals up Garridan and Andre.
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

Graxlo begins heading for the forest, then stops and paces, holding his head in frustration Ahh, he's more frustrating then a gnome but he's meh brother... After a moment he stops, then turns and goes back to the barracks. He stops by Pai's door, takes a moment, then knocks "Hey Pai, it's Graxlo...Eh, mind if I come in fer a bit?"


Male Human Ranger (Freebooter, Urban Ranger) 1 AC 19/12/17 / HP 12/12 /F +3 R +4 W +1/Init. +2/Perc. +5/)

As the holy energy floods into Andre he gives a grunt as the pain in his shoulders, neck and head are soothed away. "Thanks Allysen." As he turns to leave towards the male barracks he pauses at the doorway and turns back to her. "For what it's worth... I think we can make a difference out here. I saw how you acted today, and I'm glad that I am not the only one that was disgusted by Vancasterkins actions, Thanks." Turning, Andre strides out the door.

Pharasma, if it's by your will then let tomorrow be better then today was. Lookout for the child and let Elise know I'll see her soon. Amen


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

"Sure, come on in, Grax. I'm sorry I haven't been better company. I was going to come visit you two, then I heard, the um...discussion the two of you had."


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

Graxlo absently scratches his beard "Nah don't apologize, I know how rough i can be" He pauses "Angus just don't get the arcane, he keeps trying ta convert meh. I know he's got good in mind, but it pisses me off is all"


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen nods in acknowledgement to Andre. Weariness born from more than fatigue slows her steps.

Iomedae, I don't know if I can do this. Corruption in the ranks, and it looks like my superior officer may be trying to set me up for a fall.

She finally reaches her room as the sun breaks over the horizon.


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

"Ah, Graxlo, brothers quarrel. It's what they do best most of the time. But it's obvious the two of you are very close. It makes me feel safe knowing the two of you are on our side."


I'm going to advance the game, but don't let that dissuade you from continuing your conversations or tattling on Verik - we'll address any actions necessary in the next post. I just want to keep things clicking along.

2nd of Gozran, 4708 AR
It's been 8 months since you were officially inducted into the Korvosan guard. Your time here has been relatively calm, seeing to patrols, investigating crimes and serving the citizens of Korvosa. You haven't done anything especially remarkable or important, but neither have you mucked anything up. The six of you have maintained your friendship, but have seen less and less of one another of late, as your duties have taken you different parts of the city (more on that below). Even the brothers haven't spent a significant amount of time with one another.

The matter of Pilts and the "dead king" passed relatively quietly. You were reprimanded and forbidden from interacting directly with Pilts or attending a show at his theater - not that you'd ever want to - but that was it.

The issue of the little boy, however, did not pass as quietly. The boy's family, refusing to be run over, accused Verik of blackmail, coercion and intimidation loudly and publicly. Their boy was quickly released from jail as witnesses came forward - many anonymous - to confirm the story. However, before Verik was removed from duty the charges were mysteriously dropped. The entire matter was dropped. Some of your fellow guardsmen claimed that Verik had a powerful patron pulling the strings for him, but most just assumed the family got what they wanted - their boy back - and chose not to push things further.

Some of the notable people you've previously met have changed positions. Goldfist retired from the guard amidst rumors that he had developed an addiction to Shiver. Verik has - against all odds - been promoted to Watch Sergeant responsible for North Point. Through his increase in rank, his desire to meddle in your affairs decreased, so you saw very little of him (mysteriously, none of you have ever been assigned to patrol North Point). Soldado, meanwhile, has maintained his post, but has grown increasingly despondent of late. Though rumors of alcohol abuse surround him, they aren't as persistent or damning as those of Goldfist. He's continued inducting new recruits (of which there have been very few), so much like Verik, you've seen very little of him.

Now that you're officially members of the guard, you have received a wage over the last 8 months - 20G/month. If you've lived at the Citadel, you've only faced minor expenses and have saved up 140G. If you've moved out, you have incurred whatever cost of living you've taken on (let me know if you need to know average costs per district). You may purchase any additional gear or equipment before we move on.

Additionally, you each receive a bonus based on your individual patrols/duties.

Bonuses:

Pai - you've honed your interrogation skills: +2 Bluff/Diplomacy/Intimidate (must choose one before beginning the interrogation) when questioning a suspected criminal.

Andre - you've spent every waking hour not on the job looking for information about your wife's fate. You've also given up smoking. You gain a +2 bonus to resist fatigue. (Unfortunately, your investigations haven't gotten you very far to this point. Everything you're finding is leading you to believe that the murderer was a desperate drug addict who botched a robbery.)

The rest of you have gotten to know the people of the district you patrol. You gain a +2 sense motive check whenever dealing with the individuals in this district.
Garridan - Midland
Angus - Old Korvosa
Graxlo - East Shore
Allysen - The Heights

Today, in a random chance, all of your patrols end around the same time. You decide to meet up at Eodred's Square in Midland before heading to a tavern for a drink.

First to post, first to arrive. Again.


M Dwarf Witchunter Inquisitor (Init +1,AC18, F4/R1/W4+5vs spls/poison, HP10) Witchunter Inquisitor

Angus sighs as his brother leaves, Just ain't right is all...


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

Pai will choose to stay at the barracks, so she will have the 140 gp. Would it be acceptable for Pai to purchase a CLW potion, and maybe a couple of scrolls to copy into her spell book, or craft a couple scrolls of her own?

I can't wait to see everyone!

Pai had sped through her rounds and studies today. It had been ages since the old gang had gotten together. There was so much she wanted to ask the others, but due to duties she had simply not had the time to just sit down and hang out with her friends. She wondered how Graxlo had progressed with his magic, for example.

She entered Eodred's Square from the west, hoping that one of her friends had already beaten her there. She scanned the area for a friendly face.


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen had become quieter and quieter as the months wore one. She was grateful that Vancaskerkin no longer tried to seduce her, but other things she saw in the guard, the way the whole affair with the boy had gone. She let self-doubt and worry keep her from coming forward, and then the whole thing was dropped. She became increasingly gruff with those that her patrol stopped, but she still maintained her friendships with the others as best she could.

She finds that Pai had already arrived at Eodred's Square. The freshness of spring lifted her spirits a little, but not enough to keep her from staring at her boots. She hadn't expected to get here as quickly as she did, so used to moving slower under the effects of her scale armor.

I hope they get here soon. I haven't seen them much since we completed training.

"'Lo Pai. Hope life's been treatin' ya good."

Allysen would stay at the dorms too.


You may use the gold however you wish. You've had ample to time craft, scribe and learn, so crafting rules apply to your purchases.


Male Human Ranger (Freebooter, Urban Ranger) 1 AC 19/12/17 / HP 12/12 /F +3 R +4 W +1/Init. +2/Perc. +5/)

You've also given up smoking: Haha alright!

Eight months, eight months of dealing with corruption, ineptitude and greed, it was almost more the Andre could stand.

Sitting on the buttress of a cracked statue to some forgotten plentintitmpory from ancient Azalant, Andre slowly rolled a cigarette. He had quit months ago, but it was the action... the concentration behind it that calmed him. He dident crave the first pull anymore, well, mostly didn't. Tapping his foot he scanned the courtyard waiting for the first of his friends to arrive. It had been too long since they had all been together. Looking back to when they had fist went though training it had been an easyier, more simple time. Before he had to deal with the likes of Verik and his ilk.

Spotting the first of his friends to arrive he tucked the cigarette behind his ear and rose to greet them. They were good people. He would miss them when he was gone.


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

"Hey Allysen," Pi exclaims, throwing her arms around her firend's waist. "How have you been? How do you like your duties? I've missed you all terribly! Have you seen any of the others," were just a few of the questions Pai fired off in typical gnome fashion, quite out of her ordinary style.

"And Andre! How are you? What interesting things have you been doing?"


Female Demon-Blooded Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard 1 (HP: 7/7 AC 14/12/12: F -1, R +4, W+3, Per:+7, Init: +2, Bardic Performance: 4/7, Arrows: 39)

Allysen isn't quite prepared for Pai's exuberance and is a little staggered by the little gnome's hug.

"Oof! Been okay. Afraid that I haven't seen the others in a while. They split us up pretty good."

She sees Andre walking up with a cigarette behind his ear.

"Hey there, Andre. Guess everything's goin' okay in Ol' Korvosa?"


Male Dwarf Magus (Hexcrafter) (Bladebound) 1/ AC 15-11-14/ HP 10/10 / F+4 R+1 W+2 (Magic +5)/ Init +1/ Perc +5

Graxlo takes a moment to look at Pai, a little surprised by the comment "Well, I'm glad ta have somebody with a different, good idea o' magic"

8 months later

Graxlo gets to the square, unsurprisingly late, and has actually been enjoying the work in the guard. With enough downtime to still do his research, he thinks the guard makes a fine hobby to keep his fighting in shape. He waits at the square, reading his (much more extensive) journal and actively whispering to his weapon. This hobby has gotten a lot worse over the months, and he has spent a lot more time locked up experimenting.


HP 16/16; AC 17/11/16; CMD 14; Perception +1

Garridan's spent his wages moving his family to a nicer place in Trail's End; he's not making quite enough to get them into Midland like he hopes, but they have a place all to themselves, more amenities and better food- 80 gp to have eight months of average living and the rest put away in the Bank of Abadar.

Fresh off his patrol, Garridan strides into the square still in uniform. His new clothes aren't as patched and worn as they were when he arrived at the Citadel and his stride's a bit looser, almost a swagger. Krale's a rare sight at the Citadel except during drills and in the exercise yard, having moved out to be with his family now that they've moved to a more spacious house. He pulls the gloves from his hands and waves an informal salute.
"Evening, boys and girls. Good to see you all in one piece."


Gnome Illusionist 10 HP 79/60; AC 14(18); F +6 R +6 W +9; Init. +6; Perc. +5

"Hey guys! Nice to see everyone again. What's new with you?"

201 to 250 of 292 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / In Service To Korvosa - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.