Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


351 to 400 of 4,787 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

One by one the people that truly have things to do take their nice clean water and go on about their way. Several, though, hang around, watching the work at hand.

in the well

Othoe and Chrystosm are able to break large pieces of the "steps" off, cleaning out most of the black spongy material by hand before resorting to Othoe's prestidigitation for the small areas that are hard to reach. Several bucketfuls get sent out.

Othoe and Chrystosm, do either of you have knowledge nature to judge whether or not the rest of the well is healthy?

back on the dry land

After the third bucketful, the small crowd parts, allowing a group of men to approach the well's edge and the folks working on it.

One of them, a sullen burly man that is clearly in charge chews on the end of a long tooth pick, watching for long moments before addressing Simon, "Boy, what're you doin' to my well?"

Simon and Nimeon:
You recognize the man as The Gavel Himself, Thaldrin Kreed. That he hasn't already killed you yet tells you one of two things; Either he's in a reallly good mood, or there's something he wants from you.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Sir, we're cleaning it, trying to keep this town healthy. See these buckets of rotted blackscour fungus, we've pulled those from the well already." Simon gestures to the small crowd, "Surely you don't want these people getting sick, do you Mr. Kreed?"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon's eyes narrow as Kreed approaches but he does his best not to give anything else away.

"You're not here to chat about the well Kreed, if you cared about that you'd have sent your boys alone. What do you want?"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3
GM_Verdigris wrote:


Othoe and Chrystosm, do either of you have knowledge nature to judge whether or not the rest of the well is healthy?

I don't


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Nature? What's that? Othoe eats meat 'cause he knows it's food.


Simon Shrewsbury wrote:
"Sir, we're cleaning it, trying to keep this town healthy. See these buckets of rotted blackscour fungus, we've pulled those from the well already." Simon gestures to the small crowd, "Surely you don't want these people getting sick, do you Mr. Kreed?"

Peering into the buckets of blackscour fungus, Kreed nods, moving the toothpick back and forth in his mouth before finally speaking, ”You aren’t implyin’ that I would make my own people sick, are you Simon? Now that just wouldn’t be smart, and you’ve always been a smart boy, leastwise when it came to stayin’ out my way real good. Nah, you couldn’t have meant that. “

Nimeon wrote:
Nimeon's eyes narrow as Kreed approaches but he does his best not to give anything else away. "You're not here to chat about the well Kreed, if you cared about that you'd have sent your boys alone. What do you want?"

Turning to Nimeon, Kreed’s jovial threat darkens more for a moment before he smiles wide, ”Well, if it isn’t Nimeon Elkshead, home from the wilds! How’s the family? ” The man laughs broadly, and his men laugh with him. The rest of the people have used his focus on you guys to slip away. No sane person wants to be the focus of The Gavel’s attention.

”But you have a point; you do have a point at that. I came to meet your friends, here, and invite ya’ll up to the office, for a sit down.” Arms spread expansively; he includes the whole group, then pauses and looks at Kast more closely.
”Hmmph! You I don’t know, do I? What’s your part here, stranger? “ Thaldrin frowns, circling as he takes stock of the man in front of him, “Can you work? We don’t have room for no shirkers in this town.”

I wasn't sure if Dorial is there or not?

In the well

The well now looks clean to you two. A tug to pull up the last bucket of fungus goes unanswered for the moment, odd bits of conversation echoing down to you in the well, “shirkers in town”


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"No offense meant Thaldrin, I was just making a point that we're trying to help this town as the sickness is a threat to us all." Simon looks to Thaldrin's men, then back to the Gravel, making his point silently this time.

Moving a step closer to Kast, "And these people are no shirkers for certain, I can vouch for each of them, they are my friends and recently my employees as the sickness has driven up the need for herbs. You'll find their bedrolls in my shop and greenhouse as proof that they're staying with me and working for my humble garden." Simon carefully leaves Laurel's name out of any of the discussion.

Knowing that Kreed won't accept a 'No' to his request for a meeting, Simon rolls with it. "We would be glad to have a sit down with you, all of us, but please let us first complete the task of cleaning the well and building a suitable cover for it to prevent further black scour rot from getting inside." Squinting his eyes and doing his best to fix the Gravel with a shrewd stare, simon implores him for some assistance. "Say, you wouldn't have any materials we could use for that task would you? Or a few men you could spare to build it proper like and help keep this well clean and this town healthy?"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.
GM_Verdigris wrote:

Arms spread expansively; he includes the whole group, then pauses and looks at Kast more closely.

”Hmmph! You I don’t know, do I? What’s your part here, stranger? “ Thaldrin frowns, circling as he takes stock of the man in front of him, “Can you work? We don’t have room for no shirkers in this town.”

Kast strains with the effort of managing the rope with the gnome, straining to pull up the rope. Nonetheless, Kast tries to put his best foot forward when addressed by Mr. Kreed, a potential employer.

"Hello, Mr. Kreen! Grunt." Kast yanks it again. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kast. Kast Phaer. Grunt." Kast tries to keep focused on the rope. "I'm new in town and looking for work. I'm a trained teacher, Mr. Kreen. I know lots about lots. Do you have need of a scholar or teacher? Maybe when we finish here, I can come by and chat."


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon's teeth clench before he catches himself.

I cannot do as I wish. I am a paladin of Erastil. The code binds me, defines me, sets me free. Follow the code. If he is evil and breaking the laws of nature then he will be purged.

"I am back in town Kreed, I'm sure my family is just fine. Have you listened to reason and begun attending services then?"

Nimeon will use his Detect Evil ability on the group.


Nimeon wrote:

"I am back in town Kreed, I'm sure my family is just fine. Have you listened to reason and begun attending services then?"

Nimeon will use his Detect Evil ability on the group.

"Services? Oh not yet, Nim, but I just might at that, I just might." he nods, rocking back on his heels, then adds, "You let your mama know to expect me, ya hear?" He says with a grin before hearing Kast's answer.

"Kreen? Did you say K-r-e-e-N? And you want to teach?" Several of his bully boys bulk up, hands on their ready weapons, with an expectant surge just waiting in their muscular frames. Kreed peers close, his hot garlicky breath in Kast's face, the toothpick close enough to scratch a whisker or two.
Suddenly, he throws his head back, laughing uproariously and slapping Kast on the back with one big meaty hand.
"You're just about the exact level of teacher this place needs, Fear. You come see me with the others, and I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about, yes we will. "

Turning to Simon, he continues, ”Sure. You tell the boys at the mill that I said you can have a few planks to cover it up. This sickness is starting to affect business. And we all know that ain’t good. I'll see ya'll soon. Before Dinner, ya hear? I get growly when I eat late.”

Nimeon, your detect evil does not detect any, well, evil.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Oh I'll be sure to mention it Kreed, don't you worry."

She'll be ready. With a wooden decoy and a butcher knife. We'll see how the boys like you then.

After Kreed leaves.

"Best we do as he says. He's murdering scum but for now he has the power and we must respect that. Even so, even a bear must fear the wolves at times."

And when we drag him down, we'll break his arms and set him loose without a stitch on him. Nature's justice will see to him then.

Nimeon will turn to assist Kast in raising the halfling and cloaked man.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Oh, "Kreed"! Kreed! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Kast mentally berates himself as he continues to pull Othoe (and possibly Chrystosm) back up.

"Sorry about that, Mr. Kreed. Yeah, we'll come visit after we finish here. You'll see that I'm a good scholar. I know lots about lots! You'll see."

Of course, maybe after that introduction I'll be lucky to get a job as a soldier...which might be better. *sigh* Stupid Kast! Stupid!


After the impromptu meeting with Kreed and his boys, the rest of you are able to turn your attention back to pulling Chrystosm and Othoe back up to street level with the last bucket of black fungus pieces. The street, now that The Gavel has left, slowly starts to return to normal.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe climbs the rest of the way out of the well and cleans himself off with Prestidigitation. He takes an extra moment to clean his nails.

"Who was that? He sounded unpleasant."

Othoe looks at all the scum dredged up from below.

That's a lot more than I thought as we were cleaning it. Wow. I wonder how it all got in there?


Been building a fence all day, sorry for not posting.

Dorial walks over to the edge of the well and peers down. Not able to see the bottom, she pulls a feather out of her bag as she casts light on it and drops it in.

Perception to notice any more fungus and/or the current status of the water: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

"Nicely done Othoe and Chrystosm. Are you sure you got it all?"

She turns back to Simon, "Who was that self centered wind bag?"


Dorial wrote:

Been building a fence all day, sorry for not posting.

Dorial walks over to the edge of the well and peers down. Not able to see the bottom, she pulls a feather out of her bag as she casts light on it and drops it in.

Perception to notice any more fungus and/or the current status of the water: 1d20+8

"Nicely done Othoe and Chrystosm. Are you sure you got it all?"

She turns back to Simon, "Who was that self centered wind bag?"

knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 With the light of your feather, and your knowledge of nature, it looks ok to you, though it is quite a ways down, so certainty is beyond you at the moment.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

After Kreed leaves, Kast will arise from his position with a smile on his face.

"See? I told you guys! Everyone in this town is so friendly! Wow...that Mr. Kreed is a nice guy. I bet he's going to give me a great job!"

Kast will unwind, re-coil, and stow his rope.

Good ol' rope. Nothing like rope! Soon I'll have a good job and won't need rope anymore.

Kast will help clean up the gunk that was taken from the well and use create water as necessary to clean the buckets.

"So...should we go back to Lauren's and tell her about our success. Then to dinner with nice Mr. Kreed."


Sense Motive vs Kreed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

"Kast, did we both hear the same conversation?"


Dorial wrote:

Sense Motive vs Kreed: 1d20+4

"Kast, did we both hear the same conversation?"

Dorial:
You definitely heard what you think you heard; menace and cruelty are Kreed's bread and butter and he's just invited you to break bread. However, there's something he wants from you guys beyond his own sadistic pleasures.

On another note, if I had been more certain that Dorial was around at the watering hole, Kreed would have loved to have made her acquaintance.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.
Dorial wrote:
"Kast, did we both hear the same conversation?"

"I hope so! He just promised to attend more church, offered to have us over to talk, and might be interested in giving me a job, right? What did you hear? He even offered us free wood to help cover the well!"

Kast looks around at everybody.

"What did I miss?"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon shakes his head and quietly answers Kast's question.

"You missed a petty and vain tyrant forcing us to eat with him. You heard a man who has power over everything here giving you free wood because it puts you in his debt. You have a job offer from a gang boss who chops down the trees with no regard to harming nature. In short, my friend Kast, you have missed that a cruel rapist who wouldn't attend his own mother's funeral told us to show up at his house so we could do his dirty work."


GM_Verdigris wrote:
Dorial wrote:

Sense Motive vs Kreed: 1d20+4

"Kast, did we both hear the same conversation?"

** spoiler omitted **

My bad, been a busy weekend :( Unless otherwise noted, assume I'm with the party? :)


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast wonders what conversation Nimeon was hearing.

"I don't see it that way. Then again, I don't know him because I'm new here. Free wood, free food, the possibility of work...I can't complain yet. Why don't we see what happens?"

Kast ponders.

"Well you do live here, so you might know more...but everyone in town has been so nice until now. I can't think that he's anything but nice also. I reserve judgement until I see something more."

Kast picks up the buckets.

"Let's go back to Laurel's."

Kast begins to walk back, uncertain about what others are saying.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"The key thing we should get from that conversation, my friends, is that the most powerful man in this town needs something from us. Whatever that something might be, the nature of that does not bode well for Falcon's Hollow." Simon feels the fear creeping back into his knees and he struggles to keep them from shaking.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm looks down at his clothes, covered in black muck. He speaks, his voice sounding flat and dull.

"I'm dirty. I'm going to get put on a charge. The adjutant will put me on a charge, and I'll get flogged. I don't want that. I don't want to get put on a charge. I need to get clean before we see the tyrant. I've got orders"


at this point, I need to know where you are planning to go from here? Laurel's? Straight to Kreed's? Somewhere else?


"Well then, I think our first concern should be to cover up the well to prevent it from being infected anymore."

 

She bites her lip, "And I really don't want to take that man up on any offers for help. Simon, do you have any extra lumber in your greenhouse that we could use to cover the well?"


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

"I agree with Dorial, let us first cover the well, though I'm happy to use whatever means we have at our disposal. Afterward we should certainly check on Laurel before heading to Kreeds. She may need further assistance and her needs come first I should think."

"Chrystosm, come here a second, I can clean you up. Save you a trip - and keep you from a flogging!"

Othoe doesn't really believe the flogging, but he has seen worse for being dirty...

He casts Prestidigitation again this time cleaning Chrystosm and his gear - and cleaning him well.


The wood retrieved from Simon's place makes an adequate, if not beautiful cover for the well, and after an couple of hours, the job is complete.

Upon heading back to Laurel's, the sign on the door has been moved and updated,

Currently in production
come back later

A knock at the door goes unanswered, and when you enter, with the entry way, the work area, and the kitchen all being empty.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Laurel! Laurel?"

Nimeon will look though the area before heading up the stairs.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

"Somebody check around back!"


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"We should check the basement as well, Laurel should be here somewhere?"

(take 20 to see if anything is amiss?)


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast will join in the search.


When you say all empty, does that include items or just the absence of laurel?

Dorial searches the first floor, looking for signs of struggle.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Oops, no, just Laurel. All the "stuff" is still there, though at least one table is turned over.

As Simon pulls open the basement trap door, Laurel's face peers up, startled at the door's opening just prior to her doing it herself. "Oh, I thought I heard someone calling. Here, take this," she says, handing up a green glass jar that at first appears empty. Upon closer examination, a tiny (as in Fine-sized) spider of cerulean blue clings to the bottom of the lid. "I chased him all the way into the basement! He almost got away. "

Brushing back several thick curls, she continues up, taking the jar back immediately. "I'm glad you've come back. I was able to make out curative, finally. I have most of the ingredients, but there are a few that I'm not sure where to even begin looking."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast looks relieved as Laurel is found and delivers an honest report of what happened at the well.

"So...Othoe and Chrystosm did a bang-up job cleaning out the well. We used ropes and buckets to drudge most of the gunk out. Then we boarded over the well to prevent it from being re-infected..."

Kast looks around as if he had just realized something.

"Maybe we should have left a note that the well is still good for drawing water and not permanently close up. And that we should have invited people to replace the cover after they use the well."

Kast then carries on with the rest of the happenings.

"Mr. Kreen stopped by too! He seemed really interested in what we were doing and even offered to give us wood to protect the well. In addition, he asked us to come by and talk later today. I think he might even be interested in giving me a job."

Kast seems excited by the prospect of a job.


Dorial rolls her eyes at Kast's excitement over Kreed.

"Miss Laurel, if you told us what you needed then perhaps we could track down those remaining ingredients. If they're naturally occurring then I might know where best to locate them."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"We will certainly find what ingredients we can for you Laurel. Dorial's skills will lead the way. I do suggest we don't keep Mr. Kreed waiting though, he isn't a man to be ignored and he already asked us to visit after the well was covered. Undoubtably his men have kept an eye on us and they probably know we're here visiting Laurel before going to his place, which isn't a thing we want to bring to his attention."


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"If Kreed asks we'll just let him know we told Laurel it was safe to have the villagers use the well again. Perfectly normal thing to do since she's trying to cure the plague. Let's not linger though, or they'll get the wrong idea as Simon says."

Nimeon is visibly relieved that Laurel is safe, if less so that a spider survived.


Kast Phaer wrote:

Kast looks relieved as Laurel is found and delivers an honest report of what happened at the well.

"So...Othoe and Chrystosm did a bang-up job cleaning out the well. We used ropes and buckets to drudge most of the gunk out. Then we boarded over the well to prevent it from being re-infected..."

Laurel turns to thank them both, frowning a little as she looks them over. Finally, she smiles again, thanking them each in turn with a hug.

Othoe:
as human woman hugs Othoe, she whispers in his ear, "You are as good and brave a gnome as ever I've seen, Othoe, thank you."

Chrystosm:
"You should have said something, Chrysto. I would not have the dangers of my foolishness haunt you for so long. Come see me later and I will have something to ease your troubles."

Kast Phaer wrote:


"Mr. Kreen stopped by too! He seemed really interested in what we were doing and even offered to give us wood to protect the well. In addition, he asked us to come by and talk later today. I think he might even be interested in giving me a job."

Kast seems excited by the prospect of a job.

"Oh Kast! Do you mean Mr. Kreed? " Her eyes fly open wide and if possible wider still upon confirmation from Simon and Nimeon. "He's... are you sure he's someone you want to have to answer to if you don't have to, and oh, you definitely want to get his name right. It's Kreed, Kast, Kreed!. He's... not a very nice man."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Oh right! It's Kreed. Kreed. Kreed!" Kast hits his hand to his forehead repeatedly, as if he act of hitting himself will beat the remembrance into it.

"I don't know why I keep doing that, Lauren. It's weird...but anyhow...you say he's not a nice man? Really? He seemed fine and wanted to offer me a job. I thought everyone in this town was super nice?" Kast leaves the final sentence hanging in a question.


Kast Phaer wrote:
"...I thought everyone in this town was super nice?" Kast leaves the final sentence hanging in a question.

Not sure how to answer that, Laurel, takes a deep breath and let's it out again before answering, "I think most people in this town would love to be nice. But right now, surviving is just about the best they can do. Still, Kreed's well past that. Him and his ilk are like giant ticks on the town's backside, just sucking it for all it's worth."

She gives a faint shake of her head, then touches Kast on the shoulder gently, "You don't want to hang out with him, Kast, but you don't want to make him angry either."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Not Kreed, my friend, his version of the lastwall fistbump will involve his fist and your nose, then he'll laugh afterwards as if it was a good jest."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast crestfalls as the description of Kreed's character is confirmed by more than one voice.

"Oh. Oooohhh...so I'm probably not going to get a job from him?"

Kast looks worried as he pats his near empty change-purse.

I don't know that I have enough money to go to another town. I need *work*.

Kast sighs deeply as his worries mount.


Dorial looks saddened at Kast's obvious worry.

"Sir Kast, I haven't needed money for years. I could show you how to live off the land if you like."

It's been a long time since I've had conversations like this. I think I would miss it if we split up after this plague is cured.


Kast Phaer wrote:

Kast crestfalls as the description of Kreed's character is confirmed by more than one voice.

"Oh. Oooohhh...so I'm probably not going to get a job from him?"

Kast looks worried as he pats his near empty change-purse.

I don't know that I have enough money to go to another town. I need *work*.

Kast sighs deeply as his worries mount.

"Oh, if he offers you work, you should probably take it unless you're planning on leaving town and never coming back. People don't say no to Thaldrin Kreed in this town, Kast." Laurel says, she says sadly. "But maybe, if you tell him I've already hired you, you can buy some time. A little, anyway. "


Laurel looks from Simon to Dorial, "Dorial, please be careful while you are in town. "I can live off the land" is only helpful if you aren't in town. In town, staying out of his way is the best survival skill you can have. Especially... for you. Perhaps you should stay here with me while the others go? " the woman adds, worrying at her lower lip with her teeth as she thinks about the danger in your immediate future.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Sir Kast"? She mocks me. No one with this leg could ever be a real knight.

Kast nods to Dorial, uncertain what to make of the offer.

Turning to Laurel, Kast brightens a bit.

"Have you hired me? I don't want to lie to Mr. Kreed. I want to help, but would prefer not to mislead. What can I say you've hired me to do? And what are you paying me?"

I hope it's not in psychedelic spiders. We've had enough of those.

Kast looks at Chyrstosm, trying to judge the man's condition and his readiness to go on to Kreed's.

Look at what those spiders did to him.


Dorial's smile turns down at Laurel's comment. "I suppose I could stay back here with you. I don't think Kreed noticed me at the well earlier, but perhaps you're right and he not notice me later either."

She looks around the room, "Perhaps I can help you with your cure while the others are at dinner."


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"She's OK now. She's fine, and she wants to help me. He doesn't. He isn't him, but he's like him. He wants us to find him before he finds us. We need to find him. The tyrant. He wants us to go. We should go"

Chrystosm is anxious. [i]We've got orders. Orders have to be obeyed. They're our orders. Are they my orders? What are *my* orders?/i]

"We need to go", he repeats. "We've got orders. I need orders!"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Yes, we've delayed too long. Let us see what Kreed wants. Are you going to be ok Chrys?"

351 to 400 of 4,787 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.