Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


201 to 250 of 4,787 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Simon Shrewsbury wrote:

Simon puts a stabilizing hand on the shoulder of Nimeon as another cough wracks his frame.

"Where do you think the tome may be now, or where was the last place you remember seeing it?"

"How do we clean the well of the fungus and then keep it clean?"

"Could the blackscour infestation be from the Darkwood logging alone?"

Simon rubs his burning eyes again, recognizing that rest isn't in their near future.

"Oh gods, Simon, are you sure you're not falling ill? That would not be good, I will..." stifling her own cough, she pauses until it passes. "Not from the logging alone, we have logged for many generations. But something...something may have changed."

"The book first, maybe? In the uhm...attic? No, I don't mind...upstairs, in the attic, I think. Taking a deep breath, she forces herself to feet, heading back through the entryway to the stairs to the attic.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast nods in agreement.

Yeah, let's get this over with so I can talk Nimeon into helping get into the militia. Gnolls!

Kast then looks a bit dejected.

Then I need to go about finding a real job.

Kast sighs for the loss of his dream of being a real soldier.

* * *

"You okay there, Simon?" Kast says as Simon coughs.

I hope he makes it. We need the cure.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Sit, sweet Laurel, get some rest and keep your strength up, we'll do the searching, just tell us what it looked like?"

Simon offer Kast a lastwall fistbump, but concern darkens his eyes. "I fear I'll just be the first, but we'll all suffer this affliction before it passes. Haste is our companion now." Simon gives a meaningful look towards Laurel.


Laurel gives a thankful, if somewhat dazy smile to Simon's suggestion and settles into a nearby chair. "Thank you, Simon. I remember it seemed huge when I was little, but it was so long ago. A green leather cover, but you should be careful upstairs, I...I was trying to remember, but I spilled them." She shakes her head, realizing she's not making much sense, but not feeling quite herself.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Green leather cover, right. Got it. Let's go upstairs."

Kast goes upstairs.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon follows his friend upstairs, unsettled by Laurel's last words. "What do you think she meant, 'Spilled Them', and she told us to be careful, I've got a bad feeling about this."

Simon feels the twisting in his stomach, "Oh no, not again, don't fail me now bladder!"


The narrow stairway ends in a long narrow attic that seems to run the length of the entire building, its floor space scattered with more than a single generation's accumulated detritus. Streams of silvery hued threads hang on either side of the entryway, with even more of the same woven from wall to wall at the far end of the room.

This would probably be a good time for perception checks


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast trudges up the stairs to the attic, dreading every footfall.

Reminds me of the attic back home. I *hated* the attic.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10 Perception

On the way up, Kast casts Light on his longspear.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon stays close by Kast's side, maybe even too close as Kast's elbow thumps into him when he starts casting his spell. "Sorry, that whole nervous thing, ya know."

Simon backs off a step giving his friend room to cast the spell while at the same time drawing his morning star and preparing for the worst.

"What's that silvery thread? Chrystosm, Othoe, anyone, ever seen that before in your travels?"

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"You expect to be attacked in the attic Simon? Don't be so jumpy."

Hope I don't have cause to regret those words later...

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Nimeon casts about fruitlessly, not quite sure where to start.

"We may need to take our time at this."

Will take 20 if nobody turns anything up.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 15

Simon Shrewsbury wrote:
"What's that silvery thread? Chrystosm, Othoe, anyone, ever seen that before in your travels?"

Chrystosm scratches his head. "Spider's webs? That'd be the obvious thing. Not uncommon in old, dusty rooms. I doubt there's anything nasty lurking up here, but..."

He loosens his sword in its scabbard to allow a quick draw, just in case.


Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

"Simon, I don't think there is anything to be afraid of in here. Other than maybe a few rats."


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe climbs the stairs with some difficulty, his short legs struggling with the steep stair.

Perception check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"I don't see anything as yet, but thanks for the light Kast. Really brightens the room."

Othoe begins to check through the various boxes looking for a large green book.


In the light of Kast's spell, the threads become cobwebs, like anyone would expect in a dimly lit attic of little use.

perception=10:
The strands on either side of the room, and more further into the attic's depths, shimmer slightly, a faint iridescence beneath the dust that coats them.

The attic's contents are scattered, several trunks turned over and spilled. The largest of the trunks is in the further corner of the room, a pale white fabric spilled out over the floor*.

*perception=25:
at the far end of the attic, a mound of similar material lays coiled around a mound of shimmery white globes.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast will take his longspear and begin to knock down all the cobwebs he can reach, trying to swirl them around the blade like pasta on a fork.

"I don't hate spiders, but I'm not a fan of their webs in my face. Gimme a moment and I'll clear out the area and we can search for the recipe."

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18 Perception


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe joins Kast in the clearing, using the clean power of Prestidigitation to help clean the attic of webbing.

"If anything we're helping the spiders clear the old webbing of old detritus so they can make their webs anew and catch fresh prey."

What are you babbling about?


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"You're right of course, my friends, everything has me so jumpy that I'm afraid of an old woman's attic." Simon's grip loosens on the morningstar and he uses it as a tool for lifting lids and poking through the contents of the attic. Though he does relax with his companions reassurances, he never strays far from them.

Take 20 for searching the attic? Simon will also use Detect Magic to aid in the search.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 20

Chrystosm also offers to light his lantern, if that'd aid in the search


Kast twirls the webbing onto his long spear, knocking more and more dust off the translucent, shimmering strands. As more and more of them pile on, wisps stick and pull free, waving in the air. Othoe tries to help, but the spell isn't up to the task in front of him, though small amounts of webbing continue to disappear.

Kast: can I get a reflex save from you, DC 13, to avoid getting the webbing on you as you clean it. If anyone else was aiding in cleaning out the webbing, I'll need one from you as well. (edit: nevermind the reflex save, Kast. long spear=reach)
Othoe: unfortunately, Prestidigitation clears very slowly, cleaning a 1ft cube each round.

Everyone else: can I get a roll call on where everyone is regarding the map, is everyone in the attic, is anyone still in the stair well, etc. since I can't get the locked down pdf to let me do as I'd like, consider it goes A-B-C-D-E across the top, and runs 1-16 down the length for coordinates, with the stairs in row 15.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Reflex save vs. webbing

Kast would be in 12C with light on his longspear, scraping webs away.

Yep. Just spooning this webbing like pasta. Ain't nothing that can go wrong.


Dorial casts detect magic as she searches through the area by the books.

Moving to D13 I think. Perception check: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

"Anybody know why those strangs would be shimmering?"

K. Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Nimeon would be in C14 or so.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Unless anyone does object...

SInce nobody's ordered him to do otherwise, Chrystosm lights his lantern, holding it up in his left hand and shining its beam around the attic

I'm in C13


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon stays close to his companions. (square D14) Though he feels comforted by their reassurances that nothing will happen in the attic, he is still disturbed by Laurel's cryptic words warning them to be careful and she 'spilled them'.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe will be in D12 I guess.

"Thanks for the extra light Chrystosm."

Othoe concentrates on keeping Kasts spear clean giving the limitations of the spell only occasionally getting some otherwise hard to reach cranny.


The strands of web glitter with the extra light, sending tiny sprays of rainbow lights across the nearby wall. Chrystosm reaches out, letting a strand of the ephemeral material lay in his hand.

Chrystosm:
The rainbow spray on the closest wall suddenly coalesces, a tall hell-knight in vivid red armor rising up to take a swipe at you. The room seems to waver around it, and though it seems it must surely hit, his glaive passes through you harmlessly. A Fort Save of 11 negates 1 point of wisdom damage, but you see this first hallucination regardless of whether you make the save or not.

Nearby, a shimmering yellow and blue striped spider scuttles quickly from behind the bags, snapping at Othoe with sharp, transparent fangs.

Perception of 20, or surprised
Spider(small) attacking Othoe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d3 ⇒ 1, plus fort save(11)

initiative rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
spider: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

movement map


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

At the yelp of Othoe and the startled jumping of Chrystosm, Simon's fears are realized, even if not materialized. The strange gibberish speech flows from him again, the rolling phrases leap off his tongue.

Celestial:
"Sarenrae, Bless my companions, their actions are noble, their hearts true!"

This time, instead of the acrid smell of soiled britches, a strength blooms in his companions.

Cast Bless and get a better grip on his morningstar.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 1, Init 12

Kast curses as the quick little spider gets by him before he has a chance to bring his longspear to bear.

My knee. I'm too slow. Always.

Kast reluctantly drops his spear.

Kast will draw his morningstar, grip it in two hands, and try to squish the spider though the box (and gnome) is in the way.

1d20 + 3 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 4 + 1 = 5 to hit;
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage.

Kast's Quick Stats:

AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 13/13
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +1

Spell Effects: bless


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Fort save - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 14

Round 1, init 21, HP 12/12, AC 17

"Paralictor! NO!" , cries Chrystosm in horror, then:

"I saw... he... I... "

The Chelaxian looks down for a moment, just to check that he is actually unharmed, then (after getting over the initial shock of seeing the spider) leaps into battle

Acrobatics (move to B12, then leap over boxes in C11 and land behind spider in D10) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26,

Then Attk 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22 (+2's for flank) Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 1, Initiative 11, Location D12->C13

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = None
Conditions = Bless
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 6/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Infernal Healing, Magic Missile w/ Topple

"By Asmodeus' Beard! That is too close for me."

Othoe steps back 5', almost falling in his haste, to C13 and casts Ray of Frost at his attacker.

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 19 (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage.
Ray of Frost crit confirm 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 17 (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.

He then pulls out his dagger and threatens the spider.

"You there! Shoo!"

Chrystosm - no flank with me, I don't have a weapon out. Sorry!


Round 1, Initiative 12

"Othoe! You're in my way!"

Dorial draws a dart and readies to throw it once Othoe moves.

Readied action:
Attack: (+1 Bless, -4 firing into melee) 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Damage:1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


Simon, perhaps because of his heightened sense of mortality, responds quickly to the movement of the spider, babbles a prayer or something in some otherworldly tongue, sending a surge of positivity rolling out over his companions.

Chrystosm shakes off whatever delusion he may be entertaining, sums up the situation like a shot and cartwheels over the box and lands decisively behind the spider, stabbing it unmercifully between two of it's many faceted eyes, forestalling a nasty bite and leaving a viscous purple liquid to dribble off it's mandibles as it slumps in a hump to the floor. Kast immediately drops his long spear, the twirled up strands falling harmlessly with it, grabs his mace and makes a swing for the cerulean band about it's head, but misses, the spider having staggered before it got there.

Dorial's dart and little Othoe's frosty ray come one on top of each other onto the sprawled arachnid on the floor, leaving the spider a cold, bleeding mess and stilling it's skittering legs.

It's all over in a few seconds, and Nimeon startles from where he stood studying the strands, looking over at his friends with concern, "Is all well? What do have there?"

That was... quick. Please stay in initiative for now, you do have an entire attic to explore.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 2, Init 12

Kast kicks the spider.

"What an ugly little thing," Kast says while he sheathes his morningstar and picks up his longspear.

2 move actions, I'm done.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Celestial:
"I'll guard the stairs!"

Simon stays put, a tight grip on his morningstar, as he stands right near the stairway to the attic. His eyes shift about rapidly and he's a virtual top, spinning in place as he keeps looking over his own shoulder.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Well done all."

Very capable group.

"Seems I was wrong about this attic Simon."

Nimeon draws his bow and knocks an arrow.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon responds to Nimeon, a wavering quaver in his gibberish.

Celestial:
"Laurel said 'THEM', she said 'THEM', we only killed ONE!"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 2, init 21

Chrystosm scrapes the gobbets of carapace and ichor off his blade with his boot, but keeps the weapon in hand as he surveys the rest of the attic. "You alright, Othoe?"

He bites his lip, then turns around.

"Um, did anyone else... see things - things that weren't there?"


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 2, Initiative 11, Location C13->D12

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = None
Conditions = None
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 6/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Infernal Healing, Magic Missile w/ Topple

"I'm fine Chrystosm, thanks! I didn't see any hallucinations either - did you? You weren't bitten were you?"

Othoe moves back to the space he so recently abandoned and pokes the spider with his dagger.

Hrm. Quite dead. Poor pet... uh oh.

"Maybe we shouldn't kill everything we see up here. They might be Laurel's pets."

Othoe looks at the poor creature in a new light and considers trying to heal it, but sees that the party did a right fine job of slaying.


The thrashing of the spider's death throws subside, leaving an eerie quiet in the dusty space. Aside from the cooling carcass in the middle of the walkway, it looks the same as before, save for the slight motion in the webs from the flurry of activity.

The quiet makes poor Simon's babbling stand out that much more, as his gibberish continues, यह लोग है!सोया व्रत हरा लोग है!

Celestial translation:
"Laurel said 'THEM', she said 'THEM', we only killed ONE!"

Chrystosm's hallucinations fade to the nothing they always were, leaving him wary with his blade in hand. Kast and Nimeon also prepare for any other attacks, with longspear and bow, while Dorial draws another dart, just in case.

I've taken some liberties to keep things moving. If you disagree with anything, let me know prior to the next round. Speaking of which,
Round 3, if you please.
Othoe, I love the coordinates like that. Thank you.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 3, init 21, Location D10->C10

"I'll take point", offers Chrystosm. "Cover my flank, Kast"

Chrystosm moves over to the piles of jumble, probing them gingerly with his rapier while shining the lantern onto the objects in front of him

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 3

"Damn it, my eyes are no good in this sort of light. Help me out here, will you?"


Round 3, Initiative 12 (D13)

Hearing Simon's continued gibberish, Dorial casts Light on her drawn dart.

"Let me toss my dart in that direction Chrystosm. It'll shed some light for you."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

"Normally I would agree with you Othoe, but there is a level of defense required to keep one's self safe. We could just ask Miss Laurel if she has any pets up here."


Chrystosm, which square are you poking?


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 3, Init 12

Kast, given a military-like order by Chrystosm, snaps to make it happen, moving to cover his flank, lending Chrysto light with his longspear.

"Sir."

Kast will be right behind Chrysto.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 3, Initiative 11, Location D12->D9

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = None
Conditions = None
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 6/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Infernal Healing, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Othoe moves up a few steps (to D9) and cleans the top of the ottoman of dust and webbing while looking around the immediate vicinity.

Perception check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

"There is a lot of stuff up here. I think it's going to take us a while to find a single book in all this clutter."


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3
GM_Verdigris wrote:
Chrystosm, which square are you poking?

B10

Chrystosm leaves off poking to stare at Kast for a moment. "Did you just call me sir?!"

He winces. "I've been barking orders at you, haven't I? Sorry. Next time, ignore me unless it's life-threatening, and if I start calling on Asmodeyouknowwho, stab me quickly before I do something really stupid"

Having made his speech, Chrystosm turns back to the pile and resumes his prodding activities.


On Dorial's turn Dorial, in the bright light of your dart, you can't miss the sight of a tiny spider skitter across chrystosm's toe. A pale, translucent blue with barely brighter yellow stripes, it trails a gossamer thread behind it as it makes its daring trek from the pile of stuff Chrystosm is poking, over his boot, then back into the web covered pile of stuff (B9) to his right.

still round 3


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 3 Init Last C14

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longbow
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon waits, bow in hand, preparing to shoot any threats that show themselves.

Ready action to shoot any spider big enough to be a threat.

Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d8 ⇒ 8
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 202d8 ⇒ (7, 5) = 12


Kast Phaer wrote:

Round 3, Init 12

Kast, given a military-like order by Chrystosm, snaps to make it happen, moving to cover his flank, lending Chrysto light with his longspear.

"Sir."

Kast will be right behind Chrysto.

Kast, there is a box right behind Chrysto. Will you step to the left, between the box and the ottomon (B11) or will you risk the dead spider remnants with the eerily purple drippings from it's mandibles?

Nimeon, can you be more specific? Is the spider that just ran across Chrystosm's shoe "big enough to be a threat"?


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

B11 is fine. :)

Kast reacts to Chrystosm's statements with disappointment.

"Oh. Okay. Yeah, sure."

Damn. I thought we were going to be military there. Sigh. I can't even pretend to be a soldier.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"यह लोग है!सोया व्रत हरा लोग है!"

Celestial:
"Guys, I'm afraid!"

Simon keeps up his shifty peering into the shadows, afriad of what he may see, but unable to look away for fear of what he might miss.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

201 to 250 of 4,787 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.