Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


1,301 to 1,350 of 4,787 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Dorial wrote:

Dorial quickly examines the pup that Simon has apparently adopted as well.

Knowledge Nature: 1d20+7

Nodding at Simon's caution, Dorial begins picking the mushrooms and storing them in her bag.

"I think this should be enough, but it wouldn't hurt to check the rest of this building."

Dorial:
while you can't be 100% certain, you find it highly unlikely that this pup has much, if any of the Worg's blood in him. It might also explain why the other 3 pups were killed.

M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Let's go, then"

Chrystosm follows on.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon follows with the rest, keeping careful watch.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"Kast, have you noticed that since Simon caught the plague he's been trying to keep everything else too. I heard tales of old fey who would capture the essence of things and keep them in magical balls of holding. You don't think Simon is one of those do you?"


The long East/West hallway is easy to navigate in the dim light of day as it sifts through a hole at the eastern end that is partially filled by a bulky statue. Three doors sprout off the hall, with the closest leading to an old armory.

Room 13

Old cobweb-covered racks and armor stands dominate much of this small hamber. What must have once been a well-tended armory is now devoid of arms and armor.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe, spurred on by his previous luck, searches the armory. Before the search, he gives the whole area a sweep with Detect Magic.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast kicks about the room, looking for any other weapons left behind.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 Perception

* * *

Nimeon's observation knots Kast's forehead with worry. He only nods to Nimeon at first, but later on seeks a quiet conversation with Nimeon.

"Your observation about Simon is worrisome. While he might be fey, I think that is unlikely. I had been under the impression that his fever was causing his erratic behavior. But, as we saw with Chrystosm, that should have maybe been healed by the altar."

Kast rubs his chin, wishing he had stubble to scratch.

"Yep. Something ain't right. Let's keep an eye on him. He has yet to be dangerous to us or himself. *Yet.*"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon nods.

"What should we do if he goes crazy? Crazier anyway."


While Othoe is working his detect magic, Kast is searching through the room. Both seem to zero in on one of the bow racks. Kast moves faster, though, even with his limp, and manages to pull out 4 truly lovely arrows from beneath the rack. flames are etched up the sides of each arrow, curling back to fletching made of brightly colored feathers of red, orange, and gold.

Othoe:
These are definitely the source of the magic you detected, or at least part of it. While scrambling around on the floor looking for these, you also detect a thin line escaping from the northeastern corner of the room.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Here you go, Othoe. You deal with me while I check out that weird wall." Kast hands the arrows to Othoe and goes to stick his longspear in the wall, seeing if the opening can be made bigger.

"What you guys make of this?"


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe takes a moment to take a long hard look at the arrows. As he does so, he casually gestures toward the northeastern corner and says,

"There's some sort of doorway I think. It's faintly outlined in magic though so it may be trapped. I'll take a closer look in a moment."

Knowledge, Arcana 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Othoe immediately recognizes the arrows as +1 flaming arrows. Meanwhile, Kast goes to deal with the door. upon approaching it, what at first he took to be a seismic crack in the wall, much like those found throughout the rest of the building, proves to be the edge of a secret door. In the past, it was probably even more secret, as some settling has occurred, leaving a faint opening along its edge in places.

Prying it with his spear, Kast tries to get it to budge, but isn't able to on his first attempt.

strength check, Kast1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Simon:
The day has dawned bright and sunny, though not anywhere near as lovely as your dreams. In them, Llwynally spoke to you of many wonderful things, of power beyond imagining, and the sweet sweet taste of an iridescent powder. She circled and circled, chasing her tail, until the blur of it reminded you of the design on the container of the "child's glitter" dust you found the day before on the dead adventurer. Even while awake, the dream tugs at your memory, more potent than the drab colored world around you. While the others scramble on the floor, or thump on the walls, you can hear the whisper of your new friends in your ear....

    Llwynally,"pretty pretty powder in your pretty pretty pocket"

    the old dead dwarf,"Forge ahead"

    the cauldron,"power is for those that take it"

    the puppy,"are you my mommy?"

Please make a will save to see if you recognize that (most) of the voices are a hallucination.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Hey! Secret door! Nimeon, give me a hand!"

Others are welcome to help as well.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Str Check

* * *

Kast slumps down in failure.

"I just can't leverage it with my leg. Someone else should try and I'll help."


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm lends a hand

Strength check/Aid Another 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

If that won't do it:
"Othoe - where's that stone hammer you had yesterday/"


With Kast helping Chrystosm, the two eventually leverage the secret door open, revealing a short corridor with a wall of bars running down one
side. Four rusted doors open in this wall into four cramped cells.


Dorial peers down the now open hallway. "Are those cells? Why would someone want to hide those?"


Dorial wrote:
Dorial peers down the now open hallway. "Are those cells? Why would someone want to hide those?"

Do you go down to look at them? or just peer from the doorway?


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon covers the room with his bow while Kast and Chrys pry open the door.

"Why indeed Dorial. I'm more worried about the aura of magic detected around the door. Is it still there? I can hang on to those arrows if you want Othoe, unless somebody else wants to?"


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe passes the arrows to Nimeon.

"I don't even own a bow so they won't do me much good." Othoe grins.

"Does anyone have any light? They should head in first to check things out." As usual, Othoe is happy to 'lead' from the rear.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Thank you Othoe."

The halfling may consort with demonic forces, I will have to watch him. For all of that he is a pleasant fellow. Can't trust a halfling that wears shoes.

"I have no light source, but we should be able to enchant a rock no? Kast if you will lend me your shield we can cast light upon it and I will lead with you backing me with the spear."

If this suggestion is taken Nimeon will sheathe his bow and draw longsword, equipping the shield and move into the room.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast re-casts light on his longspear and makes his way through the secret door.

"C'mon. Let's look here so we can get to our next stop."


The cells, for there is no other way to view the small, barred spaces that run the length of the hall, each contain the skeletal remains of long dead clerics.

The first raises as Kast makes his way down the hall, reaching for him as he passes by the cell.

Surprise Round
perception for Kast to see skeleton:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

skeleton attack(claw):1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Round 1
Chrystosm: ……20
Dorial: ……………19
Nimeon: …………17
Kast: ………………17
Skeleton 1: ……10
Othoe: …………… 9
Simon: …………… 8

Initiative rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Skeleton 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Uhm...that man has no skin. That's odd.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Know(Religion)


Kast Phaer wrote:

Uhm...that man has no skin. That's odd.

1d20+7 Know(Religion)

Kast knows a lot: That man appears to be all bones, or a skeleton. You have a sneaky suspicion that stabbing or slicing at him might slide right off those bones, but maybe hitting them with blunt objects would be more impressive. Since he has no skin, he's not likely to even notice the cold, even magical coldness. Also, even though he's pretty fast, what with the jumping up as soon as Kast's feet hit the floor in front of him, he's not terribly bright, since his skull is empty. As such, mental attacks probably won't do anything.

We're going mapless, folks. If you think we need one, default back to the last one posted.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 1, Init 20

He looks lonely, thinks Chrystosm, as he leaps to the attack.

Why might that be, children?:

Because he's got no body to be with! Ha ha ha! Oh, my sides.

Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Crit conf. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Chrystosm wrote:

Round 1, Init 20

He looks lonely, thinks Chrystosm, as he leaps to the attack.

** spoiler omitted **

Attk 1d20+4 Crit conf. 1d20+4 Dmg 1d6+1

*lol* you crack me up....but, what are you attacking *with*?


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 1 Init 17

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 17/12/17
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

"Seems I always have the wrong weapon for these fights."

Knowing it'll do him no good but having little recourse, Nimeon attacks the skeleton next to him.

My understanding is we were going in with me first sword and board with Kast behind with the spear, yes?

Longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

That order is fine with Kast.

Round 1, Init 17

Kast finally is able to put his knowledge into words.

"Uh, Nimeon, Chrysto? That's a skeleton. Yeah gotta use clubs and the like against it. Break them bones. Here, try this."

Kast unsheathed his morningstar and offer it to Chrysto.

Take total defense.

Scholars use knowledges of the past to overcome foes of the present.


Chrystosm stabs right into the heart of the beast, but his rapier passes right through a couple of ribs. If he'd been flesh and blood, he'd almost certainly be dead, but as it is, he's as hale as when he stood up a moment ago.

Nimeon, at the front of the line, also takes a swing, but between the angle and the bars, it does no good.

Kast, knowing that one of the others may have a better chance, especially if he gives up the prime real estate that he's standing in, offers up his trusty morningstar and hunkers down in a good defensive position.

Kast, directly in front of the cell, takes -2 on his attacks, due to cover from the bars. Chrystosm and Nimeon, each take -4, due to bad angles and what not. I hadn't realized anyone had gone further than the first cell, so please add....

As Nimeon passes by the first cell and in front of the second, the bone in this one also come alive, coming to his feet to scrabble and claw through the bars of his ancient prison.

skeleton 2 initiative:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Skeleton 2 attack: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 2 = 13


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Simon rambles aimlessly around the room, talking to himself while the party starts down the secret hallway with cells.

"Yes, yes, pretty powder, but must forge, forage on, to something better, old bones says it's true, it's not power that I want, but the power is mine, mind, mined, so I'll take it and I am your daddy now."

The sounds of battle barely phase him, but upon turning to see the commotion Simon's eyes widen in shock and his ramblings turn to gibberish, err, unintelligible gibberish.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 1, Initiative 9, Location:

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = none
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = none
Force Missile = 5/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

"Are you guys OK in there?"

Othoe sees the second skeleton move out and shakes his head.

Those don't look too tough, but it's hard to be sure.

If he can, he'll shoot a
Force Missile at skeleton 1. If not, he'll try skeleton 2. If he can see neither, he'll ready a force missile to shoot one as soon as he does see them.

Force Missile hits for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Thanks!

Chrystosm drops his rapier, plucks the morningstar from Kast's hands and takes a swing at the skeleton

Attk 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 4 = 9 Dmg 1d8 ⇒ 7


Round 1 | Initiative 19

Seeing Chrystosm's rapier have no affect, Dorial draws her club, offering it to him or anyone else that needs it.

"Someone take this if they need it."

Unable to do much else, Dorial boosts her companions ability with a few words.

Cast guidance on Nimeon.


Round 1 Summary
Chrystosm stabs at the first skeleton, striking true, but it doesn’t appear to hurt him in the least. Dorial reaches out, casting guidance on Nimeon before he surges forward past Kast and into the hallway, startling a second skeleton into action. He attacks the first, and like Chrystosm before him, his attack should have killed the thing, if only it had flesh to hit. Instead, it still stands.
Kast studies the skeletons, letting the others know that clubs and maces will do better than Chrystosm’s rapier, Kast’s spear, or Nimeon’s longsword.
Skeleton 1 claws through the door, but misses his attack on Kast, skeleton 2 does the same, missing his attack on Nimeon. Othoe, looking through the legs of the others, shoots a force missile at skeleton 1, crumpling nearly half of him to nothing but dust. His heavy leather apron hangs awkwardly; he Totters but doesn’t fall. One arm nothing but dust on the floor, still he rattles at the door. The lock, rusted through, gives way, the door swinging open. If there’s room, he should be able to walk free next round. If he’s still up.
Simon babbles, then babbles more, with less coherency.

Chrystosm, Kast, or Simon can reach Dorial's club.

skeleton 1 attack:1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 2 = 61d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 2 = 11d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Round 2


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 2, Init 17

Kast reaches out for Dorial's club. (move)

"Thank you."

Kast swings at SkellyWrecks#1.

1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 2 = 7 to hit;
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 2 Init 17

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 17/12/17 (-2 for bashing)
Weapon Equipped = Longsword, Heavy Steel Shield
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Lacking a blunt weapon Nimeon shrugs and uses the next best thing.

Shield Bash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The unconventional fighting style throws him off however.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 2, init 20

I had two goes - whoops! Recycling post from earlier...

Quote:

Chrystosm drops his rapier, plucks the morningstar from Kast's hands and takes a swing at the skeleton

Attk 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 4 = 9 Dmg 1d8 ⇒ 7


7, 6, 9?????? now you're just teasing the dang skeleton, aren't you?


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 2, Initiative 9, Location:

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = none
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = none
Force Missile = 4/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Wondering at the efficiency of our killing machine, Othoe spends another Force Missile targeting the first skeleton again.

Force Missile hits for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage.

"Are any more getting up or is it just the two?"

Sign. A glancing blow just like the others. We will need to improve if we're to survive out here.


While the others founder and flail, Othoe saves them again, his force missile sending the first skeleton clattering to dust and debris in the doorway of his cage. The second continues to scrabble and claw at the others, while down the hallway, more noise and white, bony arms reach through the bars trying to reach for Nimeon.

Skeleton 3 attack on Nimeon(will just take skeleton 1's place in the order:1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 21d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

apparently, this dungeon is cursed with an ancient curse of displacement, so no one can hit without a magical targeting function. ;)
Luckily for the skeletons, Othoe can't hit any more of them from his perch of safety in the other room.

Simon and Dorial still have attacks this round, then on to round 3


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 2

Still babbling, Simon picks up a rock from the rubble in the room and throws it over the heads of his companions, targeting the white skull down the hallway.

Improvised weapon into combat, +3, -8: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 11d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Round 3

Then again, he grabs another loose stone and sends it flying.

Improvised weapon into combat, +3, -8: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (5) - 5 = 01d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Both rocks fail to even make it through the doorway, cracking agains the walls. Simon babbling takes on a note of frustration.


Round 2 | Initiative 19

Dorial moves forward, casting Guidance on Kast again. "Good luck!"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 2, Init 17

Kast nods to Dorial grimly, hoping to fare better with this new weapon.

Clubs sure are hard to use...not quite as balanced as my morningstar.

1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 21 to hit;
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage.

Oh, that's how you use a club! Hit things with it!

As a move action, Kast will get his shield off his back after he swings.

AC is 16, shield not yet equipped.

Kast's Quick Stats:

AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 13/13
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +1

Weapons in Hand: club (right), shield (left, unequipped)

Spell Effects: none
Conditions: none

Irorian Mantras of Perfection:
0) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1) 4/4 remaining: Shield of Faith, Protection from Evil, Cure Light Wounds


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 3 Init 17

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 17/12/17 (-2 for bashing)
Weapon Equipped = Longsword, Heavy Steel Shield
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon attempts to bash the skeleton with Kast's heavy shield.

Shield Bash: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

"Kast I can't get the hang of this thing. It's not like a club."


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 3, init 20

Chrystosm makes a determined attempt to recall his training

Attk on any remaining skeletons 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 Dmg 1d8 ⇒ 5


Kast, with a little guidance from Dorial, sends the second skeleton on to Pharasma's boneyard with one mighty blow of the club. Nimeon doesn't fare nearly as well with the shield. Chrystosm misses as well, as do the wildly thrown stones Simon sends bouncing into the hallway.

The one remaining skeleton bangs and rattles on his cage door, breaking the rusted lock and surging forward into the hall. The door is still between you for now, but he is in the hallway in front of Nimeon now

skeleton attack with claw on Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 2 = 191d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

I think we are still looking for a move by Othoe, and one from Dorial?, then on to the next round, please.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 3, Initiative 9, Location:

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = none
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = none
Force Missile = 4/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Damn sorry - I thought I posted for this round but I see I did not.

Othoe shrugs in annoyance. I must preserve my resources. I think we have this well in hand.

Believing that his ray of frost will do nothing - even if he does in fact hit, Othoe strains to see into the room, but otherwise does nothing much to his own frustration.

Delay


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 4

Kast swings at the other skelly who is no longer in front of him.

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 4 = 1 to hit;
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 damage.

Kast will attach his heavy shield to his arm.

"Can one of you figure out how to open these cells? We might hit it without the bars in our way."

Yep. That would have totally hit if not for the bars.


The skeletons seemed to shake the doors until the thoroughly rusted locks break loose. (please continue to the next round. Assume that Dorial will guidance Chrystosm again.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 4, init 20

"Right, you!"

Chrystosm attempts an earth-shattering strike on the skeleton.

Attk 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3 Dmg 1d8 ⇒ 5

Edit: Maybe if it was a very small earth..


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 4, Initiative 9, Location:

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = none
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = none
Force Missile = 4/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Othoe continues to keep his eyes open and his mouth shut. He'll look behind the party to make sure no other creature - alive or dead - tries to sneak up on us while we are otherwise engaged, but otherwise does nothing.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

1,301 to 1,350 of 4,787 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.