Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


1,201 to 1,250 of 4,787 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Chrysto, SmallWolf, Simon, & Kast.

"Get back, Dorial! Leave that one for me!"

Soldiers guard.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

The worg-slayer's law firm of choice

Round 3, init 23, Location E8 > I7 (hopefully)

"Right!"

Chrystosm drops his crossbow and grabs hold of Nimeon's shoulder, launching himself into the air and somersaulting over the paladin's head and past Dorial to land besides the worg Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 . Then think I have time - if not, it'll have to wait , landing lightly on his toes, he whips out his rapier in one smooth movement and stabs the beast. Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Attk 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Chrystosm’s death defying acrobatics land him on top of the dead dog. He stabs at the worg, but the body beneath his feet throws off his aim and his rapier pierces nothing but air.

yes, you had time to make the attack, it just didn’t hit. The acrobatics, though, were awesome. You land in H7, next to the worg. The doors to the outside are closed to I7.

Round 3, init 20, Location F6

Not to be outdone by the old man, the small wolf leaps for Kast’s throat, catching a mouthful of armor and not much else.

Bite attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round WolfisaJerk, Init 18

Kast nearly tries to bat the flying rapiist out of the air before realizing it is a friend and letting it go.

Not wanting to leave a foe behind him, Kast spins and aims a strike at the wolf nipping at his heels.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 to hit;
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 damage.

Staying put in F7.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 3, AC 17, HP 8/9

Burbling his incoherent song of battle, Simon again reaches a smoking hand towards the small wolf.

Touch of Flame: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Chyrstosm: …23
SW: ………………20
Simon: …………19
Othoe: …………18
Kast: ……………18
Nimeon: …………………………………15
Dorial: ……………………………………14
Worg: ……………………………………… 7

Nimeon, Dorial, and BigBadWolf, also hoping that Simon took out SW.


Though Simon's touch sends a stench of burnt fur throughout the small space, the young wolf still stands, though only barely. His head lolls and his step falters, but his teeth remain sharp and his resolve strong.

So, no, not just yet, but sooo close.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 3 Init 15

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Knew I shouldn't have trusted an evil talking wolf.

Nimeon swings at his foe.

Small wolf or worg, whichever I can reach. Prefer worg.

Longsword Two Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Round 3 | Initiative 14

Dorial stands, staring blankly at the worg.

How could I have misjudged him so?


Round 3

Sorry, Nimeon, from where you are, you cannot reach either of your foes. Dorial stands in front of you, and Kast is between you and teen wolf. Ready to strike if an opportunity presents itself?

Graypelt rises up on his hind legs, trying again for Dorial's throat.
A stray gust of air knocks him off balance, his teeth grazing her cheek as rancid wolf-breath gusts into her face.

attack on Dorial: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Begin Round 4 Chrysto, SW, Simon....

Chyrstosm: …23
SW: …………… 20
Simon: …………19
Othoe: …………18
Kast: ……………18
Nimeon: ………15
Dorial: …………14
Worg: ……………7

map


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 3, Init 23, Location G7 to H7

Chrystosm sidesteps around the worg to allow Nimeon room to advance 5ft step to H7 , then attacks again

Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

I'll ready to step up and attack whomever I can.


Round 3

Nimeon follows Chrystosm, taking a massive swing at the Worg. Any regular wolf would be bleeding out at the woodsman's feet now, but the Worg's tough hide seems to absorb the blow.

Nimeon, I applied this attack from earlier: Longsword Two Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The small wolf whines, but the Worg growls back. The young animal gives one last shake of his head, then launches himself at Kast, going for his throat. The beast is weak, and misses, though his blood paints the front of Kast's shield as it slides down the front of it, barely managing to find his footing when he lands.

SW attack on Kast:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 3, Initiative 18, Location: C7

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 0/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Hoping for another miraculous shot, Othoe fires another Ray of Frost and the big wolf.

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 14 (cover,combat) (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage.
Crit confirm, Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 4 (cover,combat) (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage.

"Amazing. Truly Asmodeus is looking the other way today!"

Othoe celebrates in the back as another of his rays snakes through the combat and strikes the wolf.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 3

Kast swings on the young wolf.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 to hit;
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 damage.

Kast grits his teeth as he morningstar hopefully finds a skull to crack.

Soldiers fight.


Kast Phaer wrote:

Round 3

Kast swings on the young wolf.

1d20+3 to hit;
1d8+3 damage.

Kast grits his teeth as he morningstar hopefully finds a skull to crack.

Soldiers fight.

soldiers kill

The young wolf crumples with a thud at Kast's feet.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 4, AC 17, HP 8/9

His spells expended, his voice burbled, Simon waits with smoking hand, hoping for an opportunity to grasp the Worg and get revenge for the damage done to Llwynally and the attacks on kind Dorial.

wait for opportunity to use Touch of Flame, only 3 uses left for the day


Simon delays, Nimeon and Dorial, then Worg tonight *woohoo* err, I mean uhm...


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 4 Init 15

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon swings again, looking to put paid to the back biting traitorous evil talking wolf.

Longsword Two Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Round 4 | Initiative 14

Snapping back to reality, Dorial realizes the danger she's in and hops back behind the group for protection.

"Someone please end that beast."


Nimeon wrote:

Round 4 Init 15

** spoiler omitted **

Nimeon swings again, looking to put paid to the back biting traitorous evil talking wolf.

Longsword Two Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"What is wrong, Hooman, is your blade brrroken?" The wolf snarls as he answers Nimeon's fruitless attack with one of his own, his huge jaws opening wide as if trying to snap off the human's head in one bite, then dart suddenly at his leg, pulling him prone.

Simon, who had been just waiting for a chance at the fox molester jumps at the chance, but the wily worg shifts at the last moment, avoiding the attack.

Attack on Nimeon1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 plus trip if successful vs Nimeon's CMD(15)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Dorial takes advantage of the distract to scoot behind the others for protection.

begin Round 5

Chyrstosm: …23
Othoe: …………18
Kast: ……………18
Nimeon: ………15
Dorial: …………14
Simon: …………13
Worg: ……………7


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 4 on the delay, AC 17, HP 8/9

Simon leaps into the gap provided by Dorial, his smoking hands reaching for the shaggy beast.

Touch of Flame: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

oohh, 24 second delay on the post, would Simon take the 7 damage and get knocked prone instead? He would have been in the gap in front of Nimeon.


No, because Nimeon moved earlier, into G7, when Chrysto shifted to H7...but he'll happily gnaw on Simon next round... smells like fox, he does.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 5, Init 18

Kast delays, waiting for a chance to strike while shouting orders.

"Othoe, hand me my longspear!" Kast points at the longspear laying against the wall near the 'gnome'.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 5, init 13, AC 17, HP 8/9

Simon again reaches his smoking hands at the shaggy beast, then retreats backwards to allow Kast to skewer the evil thing.

Touch of Flame: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 181d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
shift back 5' to F7


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 5, Initiative 18, Location: C7->B5

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 0/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Othoe looks to where Kast is pointing and sees the spear. He moves to the spear and hoists it up. Move to get to the spear, move to pick it up - I'm done

"I'll be right there Kast! Hang in until I get there!"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 5, Init 23, Location H7

GM Ankheg, did I hit the worg with my last attack?

Chrystosm sings a line from an old Chelish folk song

"If youu were the only girl in the worg..."

Before attacking again.

Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Chrystosm wrote:

Round 5, Init 23, Location H7

GM Ankheg, did I hit the worg with my last attack?

Chrystosm sings a line from an old Chelish folk song

"If youu were the only girl in the worg..."

Before attacking again.

Attk 1d20+4 Dmg 1d6+1

Ack, yes, you did, and this one as well, and so did Simon(worg hit for 25 total so far)

Battered, bloodied and burnt, somehow Graypelt is still standing after Chrystosm's latest attack. Though his thick coat is stained with blood, the canid warrior still looks ready to take on all comers in the defense of his home (or his search for a good meal).


Nimeon, Dorial, (Simon's already posted) Kast has a delayed action, then Worg...


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 5 Init 15

Status:

HP = 4/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon, badly injured, concentrates only on defending himself.

Full Defense and Stand. AC is now 19.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast growls as he looks for an opening to get at the wolf, continuing his delay.

"Fight or make way, Nimeon!"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Be iest lin."

Translation: Cool it gimpy, I'm getting there.


Graypelt smiles, or snarls, it is hard to tell which, before chomping at Nimeon as he tries to stand. His attack goes wide, and the elf makes it to his feet safely.

Attack of opportunity1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


As Dorial tries to find some way to aid in the fight, she sees the spear that Othoe holds. Able to grasp it as he holds it out, she then moves up, holding it out to Kast.

making use of Dorial's turn to advance the combat. Kast, take your delay, then the worg will eat your head. ;)


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast grunts thanks to Dorial as he drops his morningstar (free action) and takes the longspear in one hand (move action).

Unable to unhitch his shield this round, Kast pokes clumsily at the wolf from afar with a weak one hand, trying to distract it so Chrystosm can land a killing blow.

1d20 + 3 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 3 - 2 - 4 = 6 to aid Chrysto's next attack vs. DC 10


Round 5, Init 7

Graypelt doesn't even acknowledge the feeble one's attempts to distract him. He tries again to attack Nimeon, but the elf still eludes him.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 91d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

begin Round 6, Chrystosm, Othoe, Kast are up....


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 6, Init 23, Location H7

Chrystosm attempts to land the killing blow Kast has kindly set up for him.

Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Dmg 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 and (probably) fails. Sorry, Kast!


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 6, Initiative 18, Location: B5

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 0/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Out of more creative options, Othoe tempts fate and tries to thread another Ray of Frost through his companions and into combat.

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 6 (cover, combat) (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage.

If I'm going to be stuck using this ray on a regular basis, I should probably get some proficiency with it.

Othoe chastises himself.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 6, Init

Kast, angry for missing, takes a moment to drop his shield(move action). Then, with two hands properly gripping the longspear, Kast tries again to distract the wolf so Simon can kill it.

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 - 4 = 15 to aid Simon's next attack; vs. AC 10

+2 to your next attack, Simon.


Round 6

Though Othoe's feeble ray misses, Chrystosm's attack lands solidly. It doesn't slay the beast, however, making Kast's attempt at distraction all the more important as Simon takes aim at the Worg.

Nimeon, Dorial, Simon are up, then Graypelt.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 6 Init 15

Status:

HP = 4/11
AC = 17/14/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 0/1
Status Effects = Smite

The notch on Nimeon's ear burns as Kast chastises his inability to hurt the creature.

So be it.

Smite

"Let the wrath of Erastil be upon you beast! Let thy kind be purged from this place and know that you have been given a chance. Repent in your next life for the sins of this one!"

Longsword Two Handed Smite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Nimeon wrote:

Round 6 Init 15

** spoiler omitted **

The notch on Nimeon's ear burns as Kast chastises his inability to hurt the creature.

So be it.

Smite

"Let the wrath of Erastil be upon you beast! Let thy kind be purged from this place and know that you have been given a chance. Repent in your next life for the sins of this one!"

Longsword Two Handed Smite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The Worg, rocked back on his hind legs by Nimeon's powerful smite, seems nearly ready to topple. He gives it another shot, for with the doors shut behind him, he has nowhere to run. He snaps at Nimeon, though the attempt is pathetic given his condition, and misses, one of his teeth breaking against the elf's armor in the attempt.

Attack by Graypelt on Nimeon1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Dorial, and Simon still have moves, but considering the condition of Graypelt, let's roll out the new round.

Top, round 7

map


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 7, Initiative 18, Location: B5->E8

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 0/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Othoe screws up his face in concentration and moves a little closer for a better shot. He fires off another Ray of Frost at the worg.

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 8 (cover, combat) (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage.

He turns to Dorial, "Damnit! All these big folk in the way eh? Hard to shoot through their legs."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 7

Kast cheers Nimeon even as Othoe hits his backside with an icy blast.

"You look divinely angry, Nimeon! Get it!"

Kast waves his spear, trying to create an opening for Nimeon.

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 - 4 = 1 to aid Nimeon vs AC 10


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 7 Init 15

Status:

HP = 4/11
AC = 17/14/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 0/1
Status Effects = Smite

Nimeon, impressed by Greypelt's ability to stand, avoids being stabbed by Kast's spear while attempting to bring the beast to its promised end.

"Repent I say!"

Longsword Two Handed Smite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Baring the condition of Greypelt

Round 7 | Initiative 14

Seeing the worg's current state, Dorial attempts to help end him. She pulls one of the darts from her belt and tosses it.

Dart attack: 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 4 - 4 = -4
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

If only he would have honored his word...

Frowning, she calls back to Othoe, "I see what you mean.. and they aren't any bigger than I am."


Nimeon, dancing between Kast's crazily careening sword, Dorial's dart, and Othoe's errant ray of frost, still manages to land another heavy blow against the powerful wolf.

The wolf's eyes light up with shock, burning brightly as he paws at this, his final wound. Bright blood stains his paws, his chest, and his muzzle as he teeters back and forth. Finally, his eyes dim, and the proud beast tumbles forward, leaving a slick trail of blood down the front of the Erastil's errand boy.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm's eyes widen in shock as Othoe's force missile whistles between his legs.

"Damn it , Othoe, don't do that! I was inches away from becoming a soprano there!"

He crosses his legs, wincing, then looks down at the worg.

"Any more of his minions, pets or concubines about, d'you think?"

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 15


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon watches the death of the worg with fire in his eyes. Shaking the blood off his sword he sheathes it.

"Truly a mighty beast."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"I see no others Chrystosm. Or do I? Back to sleep, cast the wolves into the hall as a warning to others. Kast and I will resume our watch."

1,201 to 1,250 of 4,787 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.