Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


1,151 to 1,200 of 4,787 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Hey - it looks like this gem'll fit in a hole in the altar! Mind you, maybe it'd better wait until morning..."

If needed, he'll help barricade the double doors, then, if nothing else is planned for the evening, he lies down and is out like a light, snoring like a swarm of bees in a tin bucket until woken for his turn on watch.

SnnnzzzchCHHR! ChnnzzzSCHRCHRZZZ!


map

Watch
Nimeon and Kast, first watch.
Simon and Chrystosm, second watch.
Othoe and Dorial, third watch

1st Watch:
In the last hour of this watch, Howling, baying and barking begins from various places outside of the room.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast puts down his reading and jumps to his feet as the barking begins.

"Nimeon, you hear that?" Kast regrets the words even as they leave his lips.

Of course he can hear that...he's not deaf.

Kast grabs his longspear and checks the security on the doors.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

"snooore. No puppy, get off the bed or mom will be angry! No puppy.... snoooore."


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

"I hear it. Hold these doors I'll wake the others."

Nimeon begins making his way through the sleepers, shaking or kicking them awake depending on their disposition and gender. He pauses over Simon.

Do we need crazy in this fight?

Nodding to himself he rouses the slumbering madman from a safe distance.

"Simon they've come to steal your cloak."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast ponders whether to wake the others or just offer them wax and earplugs, but eventually realizes that safety comes first.

"C'mon, up and at 'em...we can rest longer if necessary, but this might be a threat. Let's get ready," Kast says as he girds for battle and wakes up Dorial.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

"What? Time for my shift already? Let me get my spell book and get that out of the way first... Oh, wait. I thought that seemed short."

Othoe wipes what few cobwebs remain in his brain and prepares for conflict.

"How many wolves did you two hear?"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Bloody hell. They said breakfast. Who on Golarion breakfasts at *this* hour?!"

Whinge over, Chrystosm readies his weapons, loading his crossbow and loosening his rapier in its scabbard.

"Hope there aren't any goblins out there - they'd try to burn us out, and we've no line of retreat..."

He gulps audibly.


The noises last only a little while, dying down to a grunting growl that prowls the hallway (starts at the north end, and seems to move down to the south end)

knowledge nature=12:
You hear at least one wolf, and possibly one dog, though it is hard to be sure, as wolves are known to vary their noise patters to make their pack sound "bigger" when feeling threatened


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

K. Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"I'm not sure how many are out there, but we should be ready for anything."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast gets ready for battle, opening up his backpack and retrieving his heavy shield.

I totally forgot I had one. Duh. Soldiers need coffee.

Kast takes a moment to strap the wooden barrier to his arm, unused to the weight and take his morningstar in his other hand.

"This will serve me better in these tight quarters." Kast mentions to Chyrstosm and Nimeon.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Know (Nature)

"Let's drive these dogs off so we can rest," Kast says. "Nimeon, if you'll get the door, I'll go first, followed by Chrystosm. Chrysto, you take north, I'll look south. Dorial, Othoe, do what you can to help. Simon...uh..." Kast looks at the 'cloak' and again loses his words.

"Uh, Simon, you do what you can."

When people are ready, let's open them doors.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon rouses from sleep groggily, clearly upset at being woken. "Damn it, I was having the best dream!" Tucking Llwynally into the cloak, Simon secures her safely, "Here, my little one, you'll be safe in my secret magical cloak of disappearing." When Simon turns back around the red glow has risen in his eyes and tiny wisps of smoke start twisting upwards from his hands. "Let me at them, I'll burn those bastards that hurt my little Llwynally." growls the slight herbalist, "Stand back from the door, my friends, I'll open it." With a deep breath, Simon strides forward.

When the party is ready, Simon will throw open the doors and unload his Fire Breath, 15' cone, DC13 for half, dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Then he'll follow that with his Touch of Flame on the first wolf he can reach.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm, crossbow at the ready, follows on, prepared to loose off a quarrel at the first sign of danger.


Surprise Round

Simon takes the lead, a fire in his eyes and revenge boiling in his belly. With Llwynally "safely" stored in his fabulous cloak of disappearing, the man strides forward, throwing the doors wide and blasting the first thing he sees with his fire breath.

What he first takes for a wolf, seems smaller when the smoke clears, a lean rangy dog, though its still glisten as it snarls and snaps from the hallway.

Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
dog: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

initiative rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
dog: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

map

on my way out to a 1/2 day long meeting. will update when I get back


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 1, Initiative 18, Location: C7

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 1/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Reserving his last force missile for the wolf he's sure is nearby, Othoe instead tries to bank a Ray of Frost into the combat...

Ray of Frost 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 14 (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage.
Confirm the critical 1d20 + 2 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 - 4 = 4 (touch) for 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.

Othoe nudges Dorial, "Wow, did you see that? I can't believe I threaded that through everyone and in combat for a hit! I'm getting pretty good at this." Othoe smiles happily even though the damage was minimal.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 1, init 23, Location: E8

Chrystosm fires his crossbow at the dog.

Attk 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Dmg 1d8 ⇒ 2


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 1, Init 18

"Careful, there might be multiples. I heard more than one," Kast says as he steps to E4. Know (nat) above.

If there is nothing more evil to either side down the corridor, Kast will strike at the dog. If not, he will react appropriately.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 to hit;
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 damage.

AC 18 for this fight. I have a shield.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast looks in the corridor.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 Perception


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 1 Init 15

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon waits, not entirely sure the dog is hostile.

Delay


Nimeon, the dog is definitely hostile. Even Simon's cloak can tell the dog is hostile.


Kast: It's the eerie way the light reflects off its eyes that you see first, a wolf, probably smaller than the first is waiting for you, and attacks from the shadows, biting and snarling. He's young, though, and misses Kast's gimpy leg, because it doesn't move like he expects it to. We'll call this one SW

readied action of the SW goes off, attacking first two legged meal that it sees:
SW perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
SW Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
SW attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Chrystosm: though you ready your shot, something (probably Kast) throws you off, and you just miss, bringing a yelp from the dog. .

Othoe:your shot, though, streaks right past, the ray of frost hitting the dog squarely in the chest.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast will re-direct his attack to the new wolf. Rolls above.

"Nimeon! A bit of help!"


Kast: Lashing out with your morningstar, you connect solidly with the wolf's shoulder, crashing it against the wall to the west. It stumbles, but stays standing.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon moves to assist Kast.

Longsword Two Handed: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


NimeonWhile you cannot reach the young wolf to Kast's north, you can hit the dog in front of you, and do, your sword cleaving deep into its shoulder, breaking bone and muscle and sinew. It slumps to the floor in front of you.

map


Round 1 | Initiative 14

Unable to provide any assistance, Dorial waits for any enemies to enter the room.

She whistles as Othoe's ray finds its way through their allies before connecting with the wolf. "Nice shot Othoe!"


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 1, AC 17, HP 8/9

Snarling like the very wolf they face, Simon tries to reach a smoking hand past Kast and throttle the beast.

Touch of Flame: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Chyrstosm: …23
SW: ………………20
Simon: …………19
Othoe: …………18
Kast: ……………18
Nimeon: …………………………………15
Dorial: ……………………………………14
Worg: ……………………………………… 7

Round 1

Chrystosm tries to shoot the snarling dog, but misses, Simon tries to reach around Kast to get to small wolf that comes from the north, but he too misses. The small wolf tries to attack Kast, but can’t get a good bite on him.
Othoe threads a spell through the chaos in front of him, hitting the dog right in the chest. Kast reaches out and smashes the small wolf hard. Nimeon swings at the dog, doing him with one final whimper as he falls to the floor.
Dorial holds her action, not daring to leave the safety of the meeting room to take the fight to the beasts outside.
From out of the darkness of the room with the bolthole in the wall comes a voice. Low and snarly, Kast recognizes it as the voice that wanted to “kill them for breakfast”.

“Wait, Hoo-man! Stop! Why have you come? Perhaps we can reach an accord.” Slowly, and with great caution, stalks from the room the largest wolf that any of you have ever seen. Stepping into the hallway (G7), Nearly as tall as Nimeon, he looks him straight in the eye with barely a tip to his huge shaggy head. His eyes are dark, filled with an evil intelligence that no dog or wolf could even imagine.
“Why have you invaded my home, killed my guards and my pets, slaughtered my concubines? Why are you HERE?”

begin Round 2


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 2, Initiative 18, Location: C7

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 1/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

"My, er, sir, er, yeah. Well, we are here for supplies to save our village from a disease." He gestures to Simon to show him some of the materials.

"We did not mean to kill your guards and pets, but they attacked us - or looked as though they would. We were merely defending ourselves. I, er, apologize if we have offended you."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Othoe shrugs, not really knowing how to talk to a talking wolf. He does not however attack, though he will ready his last Force Missile to shoot the wolf if he attacks us.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 2, AC 17, HP 8/9

"It looks to have been a home for a clan of dwarves prior to your nesting grounds, now you attack the next two legged creatures that come along? Had you left us alone we would not have killed any of your kind. What accord is it that you offer us now?" Simon does not trust the wolf, but pursues the conversation to see where it leads.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Waiting on Chrysto so I can see how SW reacts to the words of Worg. I hate not posting in 24 hours, but gotta wait.

Kast repositions to see who is speaking.

Big bad wolf.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 2, init 23, Location: E8

The Forum Worg ate my post, blast his eyes. Here it is again

"We were innocently searching for medicines when we were viciously attacked - how were we to know that this place was inhabited? By all means, let us try to resolve things peacefully...

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, though

Aid another to bolster Othoe's Diplomacy attempt: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


SW takes a single step back as the larger beast appears, dipping its head in submission.

Chrystosm wrote:

Round 2, init 23, Location: E8

The Forum Worg ate my post, blast his eyes. Here it is again

"We were innocently searching for medicines when we were viciously attacked - how were we to know that this place was inhabited? By all means, let us try to resolve things peacefully...

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, though

Aid another to bolster Othoe's Diplomacy attempt: 1d20+1

Round 2, init 7, Location: G8

"innocently? INNOCENTLY???" The beast throws his head back, growling. "You invaded my home. Slaughtered my guards when confronted. killed the mothers of my children. All while INNOCENTLY searching for medicine?!?!?"

"Did you never think to ASK???"

Sense Motive=10:
Even he doesn't believe his own wounded home owner act, but he hopes you'll feel guilty and leave.

Othoe and Chrystosm, on the one hand, he doesn't seem to be buying into your innocence, on the other hand, he didn't attack this round.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 2, Init 18

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8 Sense Motive

Kast by duty and his promises, Kast stands firm.

"Well, if you don't want to die or have your b@!%$es die, I suggest you step back, find a quiet hole and let us do what we came here to do. We'll sleep for the night, then finish our search on the morrow, then we'll be gone."

Kast readies a blow if either attacks.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 2, init 23, Location: E8

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 3

"We'd have thought to ask if we hadn't been set upon the moment we walked in here! Besides, weren't you going to kill us for breakfast?"

Chrystosm is getting annoyed

It's the middle of the night and I'm standing around being lectured by a blasted talking wolf!


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Sense Motive 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

"Innocent? No, we're not innocent, but neither were you here to ask. Seems to me both sides have failed to honor the other up to this point. As Kast said, we will spend the night and leave with our supplies in the morning and no further harm done. Agreed?"

In case you want it... follow up Diplomacy 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Round 2 | Initiative 14

Talking wolves? Where have I heard of those before?

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 2

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Longsword
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

K. Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Detect Evil

Nimeon eyes the creature levelly.

"You attacked first and you know it."

Ready to swing if he attacks.


Nimeon wrote:

Round 2

** spoiler omitted **

[dice=K. Nature]1d20+3
[dice=Sense Motive]1d20+1
[dice=Perception]1d20+8
Detect Evil

Nimeon eyes the creature levelly.

"You attacked first and you know it."

Ready to swing if he attacks.

Knowl Nature:17:
You're pretty sure that natural wolves DO NOT speak common, nor are they intelligent enough to carry on this sort of conversation.

Knowl Arcana=15:
You are quite sure this must be a Worg, a magical beast that looks like a wolf, but is nearly as intelligent as a man. Some rumors have even mentioned very intelligent Worgs, that specialize in hunting man the way trappers might hunt wolves.

Nimeon:
There is a presence of evil.

"I know no such thing!" He looks as if he might continue to argue, but changes his mind.

"Oh fine. Go, sleep. But if you told me what it is you're looking for, I might be able to get you out of here faster."


Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

He seems trustworthy to me

Dorial steps forward as she pulls the mushroom out of her pouch. "We seek more of these mushrooms. As many as possible."


Dorial wrote:

Sense Motive: 1d20+4

He seems trustworthy to me

Dorial steps forward as she pulls the mushroom out of her pouch. "We seek more of these mushrooms. As many as possible."

He steps back(to H8), urging Dorial to approach, "closer, female. Show me, without the bristle of your men's metal tickling at my throat. Mushrooms grow aplenty in my domain."


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Distrustful, Othoe tries to make sure he always has a shooting lane open to the "wolf". He waits to see what Dorial will do.


Dorial nods as she slowly moves forward, stopping 10' from the wolf. She places the mushroom on the ground and then moves back into the party. Even though she seems to feel that his intentions are safe, she still keeps her guard up.

Ready to windblast (last one) should the wolf attack.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast readies his strike still, should the wolf pounce.

I got a bad feeling about this.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Know (Arcana)

WaitAMinute!?! A WORG!?! I recognize it now!

Questions:

1. Alignment?
2. Special attacks?
3. Likliness to be a jerk?


Dorial wrote:

Dorial nods as she slowly moves forward, stopping 10' from the wolf. She places the mushroom on the ground and then moves back into the party. Even though she seems to feel that his intentions are safe, she still keeps her guard up.

Ready to windblast (last one) should the wolf attack.

Though Dorial tries to find a safe approach route, none presents itself. Head high and windblast ready, she approaches with the mushroom, setting it on the ground in front of the Worg.

His tail twitches, and one side of his muzzle draws up in disdain, "Do you think me a fool, Pup? Think I'll lower my head so your males may snap at my neck as its exposed? I am GRAYPELT, Lord of this Domain!" He snaps and snarls for a moment, then seems to calm, his voice back to a warm, almost comforting vibration in the air.

"Hold it for me, if you would, Hooman. My eyes are not what they once were,and my lieutenants have all been slain. Show me what it is you are after, and I will help you.

Unlike your males, you smell....trustworthy."

Kast Phaer wrote:

Kast readies his strike still, should the wolf pounce.

I got a bad feeling about this.

1d20+7 Know (Arcana)

WaitAMinute!?! A WORG!?! I recognize it now!

** spoiler omitted **

Kast:

1. Alignment? Evil, chaotically evil. He'd like to have you over as lunch. Even if he wasn't hungry.
2. Special attacks?none.
3. Likliness to be a jerk? plumb full of jerkiness


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast will limp forward cutting off Dorial from accepting the offer, still with his shield and 'star ready to defend.

"Get gone, wolf. Get gone and take your b!#%!es with you."


Dorial holds out her arms as if to try and hold Kast back.

"Please, let us come to a compromise. We shall give you the space you require to observer the mushroom." She gestures everyone to move back into the room. "Unfortunately, I do not know you and am only looking to protect myself in this exchange."


Chyrstosm: …23
SW: ………………20
Simon: …………19
Othoe: …………18
Kast: ……………18
Nimeon: …………………………………15
Dorial: ……………………………………14
Worg: ……………………………………… 7

”Yesss…let’s be sensible…” Graypelt pauses, watching Dorial shoo at the others, as if waiting for the way to be clear. Suddenly, the oversized wolf lunges at Dorial’s ankle, with a bite that very well take it off at the knee. Her windblast goes off, but barely ruffles his fur, her diverted attention throwing it off track.

Kast, expecting the worst of the foul beast , Kast uses his shield to try to protect Dorial from her own good nature as Graypelt shows his true colors and his rapier sharp teeth. It is enough to make him miss, and enough to make him angry and careless.

Dorial’s readied Windblast: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Kast’s aid another to Dorial’s AC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

GrapyPelt’s attack on Kast: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

and I think we’ll just call this the start of a new round. Round 3 work for everyone? Top of the round to Chrystosm.

map


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 3, Initiative 18, Location: C7

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = Dagger
Conditions = none
Arcane Bond = infernal healing
Force Missile = 1/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1)

Shocked, SHOCKED I say, at the 'wolf', Othoe unleashes his last Force Missile at the evil creature!

Force Missile hits for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.

"Dorial - get out of there! Run!"

1,151 to 1,200 of 4,787 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.