Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


1,051 to 1,100 of 4,787 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"I just...I just...knew it, her name." Simon looks confused for a moment. "Ever since the witch cottage, it's like I can talk to her in my mind." The pale herbalist has a stretched, thin look about his face. "My thoughts, my dreams, had been strained ever since the spider encounter in Laurel's attic, and little Llwynally seemed to help me weather the strain. She's my rock, keeping me going these last few days, I'm not sure what would happen without her." Simon rubs the fur of his injured companion. As Kast reaches out and heals the little fox, Simon's eyes squeeze shut tightly, a new flood of tears stream down his cheeks. "Thank you, my friend, thank you!" The little herbalist sits cuddling the fox to his chest, his face buried in her bloody, matted fur.


Within Irori's perfection, Kast finds a bit within the fox and calls it forth, until her wide trusting eyes flicker open. At first she seems to have trouble focusing, then once her eyes focus, she licks at Kast's fingers, then tries to wriggle closer to Simon.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon gathers up the loot and nods to Othoe.

"Did I hear something about another wolf? I don't relish the thought of facing another hungry beast but there was a light in the courtyard. I'd hate for somebody to walk out there without knowing a wolf was about. Perhaps we should barricade the smaller door and open the double doors? We can line up in a defensive line and see who is about as well as defend ourselves."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast can't help but feel touched by Simon's love of the fox and realizes that a piece of dust has gotten in his eye.

"Excuse me, Simon..." Kast's eyes well up. "I have something in my eye...probably some dander from the wolf."

Kast moves to check on the others, wiping his eyes from the 'allergens' that have caused water to leak.

Soldiers don't cry.

* * *

"Othoe, I agree. We should rest...but we probably should clear this area out first. In theory, we've cleared out some of the big baddies...maybe we can finish off these rooms and find a quiet place to sleep for the night. At least we'll be out of the rain."

Kast paces the corridor, up and down.

"Let's get marshaled together and start an ordered search of this place...starting back here." Kast points towards areas 7 and 8.

Kast looks at Chrystosm and Nimeon (as the other 'soldiers' in the group), "Are you with me?"

Kast looks at Othoe. "Then we make camp...in a safe spot, right?"


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))
Kast Phaer wrote:
Kast looks at Othoe. "Then we make camp...in a safe spot, right?"

What is it with all this crying? I mean I know it's cute, but it's just a fox.

"Excellent plan Kast. I'm right behind you."

Othoe moves to position in the hallway a few steps from the door where the thumping was heard. Far enough back to leave room for the fighters to advance.


Dorial peers down the northern hall.

"It looks like there's a door still open down there. Be cautious of anything else that may have come inside as well."

She will follow behind Kast and Othoe, hopefully picking up any sounds before it's too late.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast finally gets the 'dander' out of his eyes and proceeds to 7/8 and asks others to help him do a thorough check of the rooms.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9 Perception

Kast's eyes flicker to the fox and happy Simon, on occasion, as if the image fills him with strength and hope.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3
Nimeon wrote:
Perhaps we should barricade the smaller door and open the double doors? We can line up in a defensive line and see who is about as well as defend ourselves."

Chrystosm nods. "That's sound tactics - we don't want to leave ourselves open to a surprise attack while we check out those rooms, either. I'll help"

He will aid Nimeon in blocking off the doorways, then accompany Kast down the corridor to inspect the rooms. Or vice versa

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 9


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe tries to stay out from underfoot as he searches.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Sorry, Which doors are you going to block? Are you down at 7/8 or up blocking doors?(please give me the coordinates of the doors


touched base with Kast, I think I've got it now, let's go...

In order to aid and facilitate faster play and when you guys are searching room and there happens to be a bad thing in the room, I'm going to roll a die to see who finds the bad thing first. That way we won't have to worry about exact coordinates and we avoid a bit of metagaming when I ask for coordinates when you guys are walking around. Does that make sense?

In the back room, on a bed covered with bird bones, is a small leather pouch, with its contents spilled out slightly. In it, there are copper, silver, and gold pieces (= 58gp, 34sp, 60cp). Beneath the bed, wrapped in a piece of tanned leather, are a set of artisan tools (stonemason) that, though old, seem very nice.

Chrystosm:
You realize that the gem in your pocket had probably fallen out of the same back and that when you grabbed it, the rest of it spilled out.

In room 7, you find the bolt hole, an old table, and the remains of the debris trap.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Sounds like a great idea, GM Angry-but-not-unreasonable-Ankheg.

Kast looks pleased that his area is secure.

"Excellent. And we found money...we can use that to buy more medications for those who need it." Kast looks at Simon, then remembers his own scratchy throat.

Kast points his spear in room 9 then crosses uses it to bar anyone from entering.

"Simon, what did you say about this room? You were talking when the kobolds attacked? Something about the magicky air?"


Room 9 Description reminder: The double doors leading into this chamber are shattered and broken, one of them lying on the floor. (cannot be closed) The room beyond is in an equal state of disrepair. What was once a library is now a shattered mess with one corner being completely collapsed and dominated by a wide pool of stagnant water. Thick fungus grows on most of the books that still remain on the shelves lining the walls. The storm continues to rage outside, lighting the room with the occasional flash of lightning.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe peers over the spear, or more likely under it, into the room. He casts Detect Magic and gives it a scan from the doorway.

Money for the sick? Sigh. I suppose that's a good idea. Othoe eyes the currency greedily. I need spell components too though, and maybe a scroll or two to fatten my repertoire - and my belly!

I agree - good ideas from the angry overlord!


Just as Simon did earlier, Othoe's detect magic seems to do nothing, light upon nothing, only to every so slightly radiate off something from the other side of the room by the door on the northern wall.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"It wasn't just magic." chimes in Simon, "There was a foulness in there too, like a poison." Simon continues to cuddle Llwynally to his chest.

"If we find a really good stash spot in our searching maybe we could hide the sack of dwarf in there for later retrieval?"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm rubs his forehead. ""Please don't say the words 'sack of dwarf' to me again. Without going into too much detail, it brings back memories I'd rather not have brought back, if you catch my meaning"

Money for the sick? Yeah. Mind you, we're all down with something or other, aren't we, and charity begins at home...

Sounds like we've already covered it, but I think it's the double doors at F7/8, opposite room 4, that we're blockading - Nimeon will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong...

He points to the room Kast is blocking off. "Hey, are there books in there? Might they help?"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast slowly lowers his spear now that everyone is aware of the danger.

"Poison, magic, and books. Ack!" Kast takes a moment to rub is bad leg. "Let me go in and I'll hold my breath. I trust you all to do what is appropriate if I should falter."

Kast pulls a candle out of his pack. He takes several small bits and plugs them in his nose and ears.

When he is confident those holds are secure, Kast will hold his breath and calmly go in to examine the books. He will pull out anything of interest that hasn't been completely destroyed by fungi.

We before his breathe runs out, he will return to the safe hallway to breathe.


With his nose and ears plugged, Kast makes his way into the library. Most of the books are covered in mold and mildew, several falling apart with just a touch. He runs out of breath and must return to the hallway or breathe in the foul air before a quarter of he room has been covered. Another deep breath, another trip into the room, bits of disturbed mildew and fungus now floating visibly in the air. Nearly out of air once again, Kast finds a book beneath several other books, protected by the elements. Beautifully illuminated and written in ancient Dwarven runes, it appears to be a hymnal of sorts. sticking out of shallow space between the binding and the pages, is a scroll. It is this that has been showing up to those that have been seeking magic within the clouds of poisonous fungus within this room.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast will grab the scroll and any books that look salvageable and bring them out of the room.

"Pretty books, but nothing that I can read. Othoe? Also this scroll."

Kast puts the books in Rooms7/8 to get later when it isn't raining. "Yeah, uhm, Simon, you can leave your dwarf bones here? With these books? We won't forget either."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Great, now just as soon as we retrieve the bag from where I dropped it by the front entrance we'll have done a good deed, this moldy room should keep it well protected." Simon smiles at the group, still not quite right in the head.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast smiles at Simon.

If only I could fix him the way I did his fox.

Kast's brow furrows with worry.

Kast shakes his head and tries to regain focus on the task at hand.

"So far, so good, we're clearing nicely. Othoe, when you make something of those books and scroll, let me know. Let's keep clearing this place out...get us a chance to rest until this storm passes over."

Kast will lead the group back to the double doors, room 6 on the bottom and room X on the top (opposite 6), and ask others to help him do a thorough search of the rooms and the kobolds.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18 Perception


Back in the cloack room(Room 6), there are several cloaks of varying sizes, some of them quite old, but none seem worth much. Upon removing them, at the base of the wall, a single mushroom sprouts out of a rusted dagger and a pile of debris.

There is also the dead kobold, with leather armor and a very nice short sword, and an unimpressive dagger. She also has a cookie with a symbol branded into it, wrapped in leaves.

Simon:
Simon, you recognize the mushroom as the same type that you ate earlier, just missing the iridescent sparkle of powder on top.

Dorial:
You recognize the mushroom as an ironbloom mushroom, the kind you are looking for. It is not nearly enough for what the town needs, but it is a start, and a sign that you are definitely in the right place.

The other room (Room 5): This room is empty, save for the dead kobold. This kobold also wears leather armor. Around his neck is a chain attached to a silver hammer with some sort of symbol engraved on the end of it, while in his hand he holds a crude cookie with the same symbol burnt onto the top. A very nice short sword and a single matching dagger lay nearby.

knowl religion=15:
The symbol in the cookies and on the end of the hammer is the symbol of Droskar, dwarven god of toil and suffering.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast looks happier that they have cleared things out.

"We've covered our backside now. We have these last doors to clear, then we should be able to set up camp, I think. I opened them before, but didn't get a good look inside, but no otyughs or Aurumvoraxes attacked me."

Kast points to the double doors (area 10).

"Let's do this then make camp? We have much to do."


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"OK - Kast, do you want to open them up? Othoe and I can cover you. If not, I will - just be ready with that longspear"

Depending on Kast's preference, Chrystosm will either load his crossbow and stand ready while Kast opens the doors or open them himself.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Kast! I fear you have forgotten a much larger threat in your excitement."

Soldiers loot.

"There was a light out there. Something both intelligent and in need of light may be coming this way."

Nimeon covers the double doors of the entrance while the others move through the rooms.


"Kast! Look here!"

Dorial picks the mushroom to show her findings.

"This is one of the iron blood mushrooms that we seek. There's not enough here, but surely there should be more throughout. Please keep an eye out."

She will follow Kast to help clear the rest of this area.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe also holds his breath as he goes into the room. He takes the scroll and heads back out into the hall to study it.

"I don't have Read Magic prepared today, but it's definitely magical in nature."

Spellcraft 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 to ID the scroll

Othoe stays in the long hallway looking over the scroll and any interesting books (very, very carefully so as not to ruin them further) while the rest of the party searches further. He'll use Prestidigitation to clean the scroll and book(s) of mold as he studies them.

He tries to pay attention to the hallway and the party, but he keeps getting lost in the texts and magic...


Othoe:
Only one book, the book of hymns, was really salvageable. There are a few others that, when cleaned up, may have interesting information about Torag's Family in them, and one that you are fairly certain is a treatise on the dangers of Droskaran cults.

The scroll you are able to ID as spiritual weapon


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.
Nimeon wrote:
"There was a light out there. Something both intelligent and in need of light may be coming this way."

Kast looks at Nimeon like he's Simon.

"What are you talking about? A light? Outside? Why didn't you say something!? Where?"

Kast slowly facepalms, pondering the dilemmas.

"We have an angry wounded wolf outside...an unidentified light outside...and a bunch of rooms that may hold threats. We need to rest, we're short on resources, and..." Kast tries to avoid looking at Simon, "...some of us are getting sicker by the day. On the good side, we found the first of what we need, though we need many more. And some of us have stopped carrying the bodies of long dead dwarves."

Kast looks at everyone.

"Do I have the whole of it? Suggestions, anyone?"


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

"We've also got a scroll of Spiritual Weapon and an old Dwarven Hymnal."

Othoe thinks for a moment.

"I don't know if those are helpful or not."

Othoe gets up off the floor and rejoins the party offering the scroll to any who might be able to cast it.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"I did say something Kast, you were busy with the other wolf and must have missed it."

K. Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

"The symbol in the cookies and the hammer is Droskar, dwarven god of suffering and toil."

"So, what is your plan? Dig ourselves into a hole here, or open the doors and see what we can find in the courtyard?"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Wht don't I slip out quietly and investigate that light?", offers Chrystosm. "Count to 300, say - if I'm not back by then, or if I yell, assume the worst"

If the rest of the party agree, Chrystosm will sneak out and do a spot of scouting. Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast nods to Chrysto and begins to count.

"Watch out for wolves. There is one with my morningstar's head on it."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"A 300 count is a long time, what about a 100 count?" questions Simon.


Chrystosm:
Outside, the storm rages, but you are able to make out a bobbing light coming from the door across the courtyard (O4). It is faint, barely visible through the storm. You don't see anyone out in the courtyard, but upon approaching the door, you can hear faint voices from inside to the West.

Pay no attention to the placement of characters,I'm just reposting the map link to make it easier to see what is where with the coordinates: map


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"...5...6..." Kast counts quietly.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe listens quietly to Kast counting. He impatiently waits.

"Kast, should you count so slowly? What if he's in danger? I think your count is too slow. Maybe we should just go to 80 and then check on him. Yeah, 80 is a good number."


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm approaches the door silently, getting as close as he can in an attempt to get a better idea of who's there...

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 Perception 1d20 ⇒ 2Oh boy...


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"I'd hate for Chrys to suffer needless danger while we waited. There is at least one wolf and something with a light out there. Maybe we should go on 50?"

Nimeon fidgets with his ear.


Chrystosm wrote:

Chrystosm approaches the door silently, getting as close as he can in an attempt to get a better idea of who's there...

Stealth 1d20+7 Perception 1d20 Oh boy...

Chrystosm:
Through breaks in the storm, a muffled growl and several answering yips can just barely be heard coming from down the halways (perhaps from the H3 area). Beyond that, other voices can also be heard. Though these seem pitched in whispers, the acoustics of the place delivering them clearly to your ear:

1. "...20...21...22..."
2. "....Maybe we should just go to 80 and then check on him. Yeah, 80 is a good number."
3. "Maybe we should go on 50?"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast continues to count, as agreed.

"...23...24...25..."

Man, that gnome is twitchy.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm squints into the darkness, straining his ears to filter out the sounds of his companions' chatter.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 14

One more try - then I'm going back in. Gods, it's freezing out here!

Chrystosm gives up and sneaks back in before his luck runs out...


Chrystosm wrote:

Chrystosm squints into the darkness, straining his ears to filter out the sounds of his companions' chatter.

Perception 1d20

One more try - then I'm going back in. Gods, it's freezing out here!

Chrystosm gives up and sneaks back in before his luck runs out...

Chrystosm, one last time:
The fates align, and the sounds seem to all quiet at once, leaving just a wolfish growl. between the muffling of the walls, and the distance, and perhaps a little bit of fear, it almost sounds like speech. Surely, it could almost have been, "kill them all...kill them all for breakfast...." that is, if wolves could speak, it would surely sound just like that... but aside from that, and aside from your companions' chatter, you don't hear a soul.

M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Sekathral sneaks back to his comrades Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 , his heart in his mouth. Once back safely, he sits down heavily, rubbing his limbs and exclaiming, "Brrr! By Iomedae's honour, it's cold out there!"

Once he's a little warmer, he carries on.

"Well, I couldn't hear much, apart from something yipping and you lot counting in unison - like being back in the schoolroom, ha ha. Mind you, there was a wolf growling, too - it growled, then it spoke in the same voice."

He starts to shiver again.

"Don't know what that is, but I reckon we'll find out soonish, judging by what it said.."

He draws his rapier and starts to clean and sharpen it, trying not to look too nervous.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

"Well done Chrystosm!" Othoe looks thoughtful for a moment.

"I think we should stick to our plan and finish checking the doors in here. I believe there are still one or two rooms we haven't searched. Then we make camp. Whatever is outside has been waiting and may continue to wait until morning - or it may wander off completely."

"It's a good plan. Let's stick to the plan."

I wonder what made Chrystosm so nervous? I hope it stays outside...

Othoes moves to be in position for the next door. He fingers his ring and wishes he had more spells.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast nods and thanks Chrystosm even if Kast didn't quite get what happened outside very well.

Kast, following Othoe's lead, returns to the ordered search of the buildings, trying to create a safe spot for camping.

"You guys ready for these double doors?" Kast points to area 9. "Chrysto, you warm enough to proceed?"

When the party is ready, Kast will again open the room 9 doors and begin a thorough inspection within.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10 Perception


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Yeah - I'm fine. There's more than one 'thing' out there, though - it did say it, or they, were going to kill us for breakfast, so double watches tonight, I think..."

Chrystosm will stand ready, rapier in hand, as Kast opens the doors.


Chrystosm wrote:


"Well, I couldn't hear much, apart from something yipping and you lot counting in unison - like being back in the schoolroom, ha ha. Mind you, there was a wolf growling, too - it growled, then it spoke in the same voice."

He starts to shiver again.

"Don't know what that is, but I reckon we'll find out soonish, judging by what it said.."

Chrystosm wrote:

"Yeah - I'm fine. There's more than one 'thing' out there, though - it did say it, or they, were going to kill us for breakfast, so double watches tonight, I think..."

Chrystosm will stand ready, rapier in hand, as Kast opens the doors.

for those listening to Chrystosm with a knowledge arcana=25:
Something tickles in the back of your brain, and eventually you recall a beast like a wolf, that might growl like a wolf, and live like a wolf, but more evil and cunning than any natural beast. It's even been said to be able to speak. It's name is said in whispers amongst the trappers and the lumberjacks, though few lay claim to actually having seen one. Most men that lay eyes on bloodthirsty beast seldom see anything ever again.

. . .
. .
.

Worg


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Know (Arcana)

Kast shakes his head as Chrysto talks, but realizes the man is likely hearing things in the storm.

Kast explores Area 9.

1,051 to 1,100 of 4,787 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.