Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


651 to 700 of 4,787 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast walks along in the back, trying to do his best as rear guard.

Rear guard. I place for those who don't fight so good. *sigh*

* * *

Kast examines the cottage from the edge of the clearing and gulps a bit as Simon relates his family stories about Ilzimula.

Attempting to make up for whatever disgrace lead him to being rear guard, volunteers to go to the door.

Soldiers are brave.

"If she gets me, run. Don't come for me."

Kast hands his longspear to Simon as he walks to the door.

Other can come to, but Kast is being Kast.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Wait, Kast!" Simon reaches out a hand and grips the shoulder of his friend. "Beware the traps, see how the trees even curl away from the clearing, we need to think about how we approach this cabin before striding boldly towards it."

Simon will use Detect Magic and Detect Poison to scan the yard and cabin. He'll try to scan everything there, even if it takes 15 minutes of standing on the edge of the clearing.

at will detect magic 60' and detect poison 30'


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = None
Conditions = None
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 6/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

After cleaning up Simon with Prestidigitation he says,

"Good idea Simon. Careful planning is always worthwhile."

Othoe joins Simon along the edge of the clearing also scanning for magic with Detect Magic. If he detects any, he'll use Knowledge (arcana) to determine the school. He'll move slowly and try to check without himself being seen.

Stealth 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 opposed vs Perception
Knowledge(arcana) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 vs DC 15+spell level


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast waits for the group to search/detect.

Soldiers wait.


Though the spell casters look diligently, nothing in the yard shows as magical. The 14 three foot tall effigies seem to be nothing more than "lawn art" for the appx 120 foot clearing.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

When others decide the coast is clear, Kast will approach the hut trying to appear more confident than he feels.

Solders lead.

When he gets to the door, he will look for a knocking device or bell to ring.

If anyone else has stuff they want to do, please do it...I don't mean to push/rush.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Not willing to let his friend walk into danger alone, Simon accompanies Kast to the door of the cottage. Simon will keep scanning with detect magic as they get closer to the cottage. As they get to the door, it's clear to those back at the edge of the clearing that Simon is hiding behind Kast.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon nods and takes the point. When the cabin appears he is visibly shaken.

It's real, it's real, it's real. Get control of yourself man!

As Simon and Kast move into the yard Nimeon looks for evil while his bow is ready.

Detect Evil with bow out.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Stone the crows..."

Chrystosm draws his sword and readies his buckler, looking around him as he does so.

Even if she does agree to help us, what'll she want in return?"

He shudders.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe also closes in with the group. His spell components at the ready.


The detectors detect neither magic nor evil.

Simon:
The mushrooms ping as poisonous, as some of the tinctures and tea components that Laurel collects from the wild do. She's often warned you off,"if not handled correctly, they can sicken rather than heal" and taken care of such items herself.


Kast Phaer wrote:

When others decide the coast is clear, Kast will approach the hut trying to appear more confident than he feels.

Solders lead.

When he gets to the door, he will look for a knocking device or bell to ring.

If anyone else has stuff they want to do, please do it...I don't mean to push/rush.

As Simon and Kast approach the cottage, it is easy to see that the moldering door has rotted off its hinges, and is only propped against the frame.


Dorial remains behind Kast, but not to the point of hiding like Simon. She keeps a watchful eye on the surroundings to see if anything else is moving.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Seeing that Simon (and the others) are coming with him, Kast takes his his longspear back.

"I had planned to come up here empty handed as a show of peace...maybe we should be a bit more trusting if we want her help."

Nonetheless, Kast gets to the door and knocks gently, trying to rap loudly without breaking anything.

"Ilzimutta!! Are you there? We need your help. Ilzimutta!!"


Mold grows around the doorjamb, though not the blackscour that the group has become so well acquainted with. The door, though rotting,still blocks the view into the cottage itself.

Unfortunately, Aside from the leering, leaning effigies, there isn't much else to see outside at the moment.


Kast Phaer wrote:

Seeing that Simon (and the others) are coming with him, Kast takes his his longspear back.

"I had planned to come up here empty handed as a show of peace...maybe we should be a bit more trusting if we want her help."

Nonetheless, Kast gets to the door and knocks gently, trying to rap loudly without breaking anything.

"Ilzimutta!! Are you there? We need your help. Ilzimutta!!"

Aside from the shudder and shake of the door, there is no answer from inside.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"One such as her may have no need for a door. If we need her help for finding the ingredients that Laurel requested then we'll most likely have to make payment of some sort for her services, perhaps repairing things around the cottage will help us strike a bargain?" Simon sounds hopeful, but with a twinge of desperation. "Here Kast, let us gently remove the door." Simon moves forward to gently lift the door from the frame and set it aside. "Ilzimula, its us from Falcon's Hollow, we're here for your help, Laurel's mother was here many years ago and you traded her a recipe, we're hoping you can help us with that same recipe."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast gently helps Simon remove the door.


Inside, the cottage is dank, reeking, and filled with shadows. Haphazardly hung shelves line the walls, covered in all manner of clay jugs, clouded bottles, strangely cut rocks, rotted bunches of herbs, and a museum of other crude curios and remnants of a bone grinder’s artifice. A rusted iron cauldron, with a mouth nearly 5 feet wide and a depth of at least 3 feet, dominates the hut’s single room, its ash-covered surface shaped with a relief of capering fiends and leering devils. Across from the door, against the far walls, stands a high-backed chair made of wicker, the gigantic curved tusks of some monstrous beast, and thousands of human teeth. In the chair sits what looks like a corpse wrapped in filthy burial linens, its form padded with pungent herbs and sprouting patches of thick white mold.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"I thought it looked bad on the outside." Kast lowers his longspear and casts Detect Magic from near the doorway.

When the coast looks 'clear', Kast will move in.

"Let's see if there is anything of value left...and maybe we should give the lady a proper burial, eh? Someplace in her glen?"

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Know (Religion) on appropriate burial rites for her

* * *

When Kast finishes burying the body, he will also look about the home for things of interest.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Know (Arcana)
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Know (Nature)

Edited for action clarity.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon stares in fascination at the myriad contents of the cottage. His eyes seeking the rainbow hued brilliance he hopes to find, but none is evident.

Detect Magic and Detect Poison

As he scans the cottage, the whisperings return, louder than before. Heart beating in his chest, Simon peers at the wrapped corpse, expecting it to spring from its macabre throne. Is it you? Have you the answer? Unaware he's even moving, the normally frightened Simon walks into the cottage, fixated on the corpse as he unconsciously reaches toward the rim of the rusted cauldron, the capering fiends and leering devils on its surface appearing to reach for him in the shadowed light.


Kast detects magic, with several items glowing with faint magical power, including several small jars and a small shrunken head hanging off of one of the numerous pegs off one of the shelves.

While it is difficult to discern what, if any, gods she may have worshiped, Kast knows from his reading that it is never wrong to say a few words to Pharasma for one that has left this world.

Walking around the huge (read medium sized) cauldron sitting dead center of the room, there are many items that pique his curiosity, but Kast is a man on a mission and heads straight to the dearly departed. As he picks her up, he can't help noticing how light she is, even for an old frail woman thats been drying throughout the summer. But all of that goes out of his mind as the shrunken head starts screaming and the cauldron attacks Kast, its hard iron mouth taking a bite out of his hip and holds on tight.

initiative rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
cauldron: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Kast inside, Simon, and Dorial watching from the door:

Attack of Opportunity on Kast 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 +grab
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 vs Kast's CMD for a grapple check, no AoO allowed

And I'm pretty sure we're in combat now.


Just before Simon touches the rim of the cauldron, it lurches from beneath his grasp, attacking Kast, the voice in his head laughing and laughing and laughing.....


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 1, HP 8/9, AC 17

The normally passive Simon boils at the laughter echoing in his head. Taunting me, you devil, I'll show you hell! His face transforms into a snarl of pure rage, steam escaping his nostrils and a crimson light emanating from his eyes. Raising his hands, now glowing red and dancing with licks of flame, he lunges at the cauldron, gripping the rusted iron work of capering fiends in his flaming grasp.

Touch of Flame (touch attack): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


The cauldron shudders at the fiery touch, though whether in pleasure or pain is anyone's guess. Still holding Kast in its iron teeth, the now heated cauldron tries to suck him down, but the soldier's stiff leg refuses to fit.

swallow whole attempt vs Kast's CMD1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Round 1 | Initiative 24

This place really is haunted!

 

Dorial pulls her shield off her back, holding it between her and the cauldron.

 

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19(max 10)


Dorial wrote:

Round 1 | Initiative 24

This place really is haunted!

 

Dorial pulls her shield off her back, holding it between her and the cauldron.

 

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20+1(max 10)

While it seems haunted, it seems like someone has made a deliberate attempt (perhaps with some other kind of magic) to make it appear that way.

it is not a haunt. A knowl: arcana might provide more information.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Round 1, init 20

Chrystosm runs in, grabbing the cauldron's lip and attempting to pull its mouth apart

Strength check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

"Nnngh!"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 1, Init 3

"Saranrae's glittery t*ts, this hurts! CHRYSTOSM! HELP!" Kast yells as the cauldron begins to eat him.

Calm down, Kast. What is it attacking you? Figure it out so others can help.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Know (Arcana)

Kast will try to kick off the cauldron as the pot is too close for his longspear.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 CMB to escape

Kast will drop his longspear and draw his clean new dagger.


Chrystosm wrote:

Round 1, init 20

Chrystosm runs in, grabbing the cauldron's lip and attempting to pull its mouth apart

Strength check 1d20+1

"Nnngh!"

Chrysto, as near as I can tell, you are 55 feet away, outside the cottage, so cannot see what is going on. You get to go in round two. Sorry for the less than clear notation.

Do we need a map? It's really just a 120 foot diameter clearing with a 15 foot diameter cottage in the middle. Not much room in the cottage, I'm afraid.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

No map needed I think. Although we do need to know if we can see anything from outside - even a glimpse of the combat...


Inside the cottage: Kast tries to break free, using his spear to try to pry himself out, but to no avail. The iron cauldron is too strong. It is then that it occurs to him, something read long ago, about magic users that make inanimate objects take action. Made by magic, but not magical in and of themselves, they fall in a nebulous gray area, immune to many attacks.

And obviously, very dangerous when roused.

From inside the cottage, the others hear, the violent sound of a struggle suddenly spews out, including a foul expletive from the usually well spoken Kast.

and so begins round 2, feel free to save your previous roll if you want Christosm, but it will probably take a double move this round to get inside for everyone other than Dorial, Simon, and Kast.

edit for better reading.


GM_Verdigris wrote:

Inside the cottage: Kast tries to break free, using his spear to try to pry himself out, but to no avail. The iron cauldron is too strong. It is then that it occurs to him, something read long ago, about magic users that make inanimate objects take action. Made by magic, but not magical in and of themselves, they fall in a nebulous gray area, immune to many attacks.

And obviously, very dangerous when roused.

From inside the cottage, the violent sound of a struggle suddenly spews out, including a foul expletive from the usually well spoken Kast.

and so begins round 2, feel free to save your previous roll if you want Christosm, but it will probably take a double move this round to get inside for everyone other than Dorial, Simon, and Kast.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 2, Initiative 4, Location: near the hut -> entrance of the hut

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = None
Conditions = None
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 6/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

Hearing the sounds of combat from within, Othoe fears the worst - that the party fights a witch. He moves to the entrance of the hut and tries to see inside - tries to find the witch so he may target her with his spells.

Watch your eyes, she may have color spray same as you. It's what I'd use in such close quarters. Sounds like her familiar is attacking Kast. Poor soldier.

"What's going on?! I can't see anything. Clear out and guard your eyes - watch out for a spray of colorful lights from her fingertips!"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 2 Init 12

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Longbow
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Hearing the sounds of battle, Nimeon moves to get a clear view inside.

Moving to see inside the hut from outside, probably through the door. Ready action to fire at any foe I see.

Drawing his bow, Nimeon waits for a target.

Longbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d8 ⇒ 6

+1 to hit and damage if it's within 30 feet, I do not have precise shot so -4 if what I see is in melee.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

I've done it again!

Round 2, init 20

Chrystosm runs inside the cottage, attempting to get at their opponent at close quarters

Double move to get inside the cottage - once in and in a position to do so, I'll attempt to wrench the cauldron from Kast, despite his disgusting, uncalled for and thoroughly offensive blasphemous outburst ;)


Round 2 | Initiative 24

 

It doesn't appear to be a ghost. Perhaps I can distract it!

 

Dorial steps in behind the cauldron, her shield raised in defense while her club is held behind her. "Hey ugly! There's more of us over here!"

 

She uses the brief distraction in an attempt to aid Kast in his escape.

 

Aid Another: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9(DC=10)


For Simon only:

"Do you want him, then? This stringy beast? I can free him, yes I can. I can let this one loose, but it will cost you." The voice chortles, and somehow it seems neither here and not here, neither alive nor dead, but something distant and *other*.

The laughter echoes in Simon's head, holding both threat and promise, and a silvery opalescent shimmer around the edges. "it will cost you plenty, but oh, the things I can give in exchange...."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 2, HP 8/9, AC 17

GM Verdigris:
Yes, he is my friend, you can not have him, but what is your price? Both hope and fear well up in Simon's mind. I'm sure you can offer much, the power here, my lack of fear, it is...exhilarating..., but I'll not make a bargain with a devil. What are you and what is your price for my friend, and the....other things?

Simon grips the cauldron, his hands still burning with flame, as he tries to tear the monstrosity away from his friend.

Touch of Flame (touch attack): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Round 2

For Simon only:
"Devil? I am no devil, this I promise you. You think small, and act small, but you amuse me. For this reason, and only this, my offer remains for a few moments more; more knowledge than your mind can hold, more pleasure than you've ever felt, and more power than your soul can imagine and all you must do is follow my lead…" The voice gasps at Simon's impudence as he tries again to wrench Kast free with his flaming hands.
"So you would dance while your friend bakes? Very well, then!"[/i] it hisses, then breaks into laughter, sending tendrils of hunger and iridescence to twine in equal measure, weaving in and out of his soul to thumping pulse of a speeding heart.

the cauldron lurches from beneath Simon's hands and out of his reach, clamping down once more on Kast’s leg and giving a shake, before gulping the poor soldier. Dorial tries to help, but to no avail. Othoe watches through his fingers, waiting for his eyes to adjust while Nimeon looks for someone to shoot, but there is only that horrible gulping cauldron with Kast’s feet sticking out. Chrystosm rushes in, ready to help, but Simon the one standing closest, stands transfixed, lost in his own head while Kast screams for help from within the belly of the beast.
to maintain the grapple1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14
to swallow whole 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

GM Angry Ankheg, I should probably have a damage roll with the maintained grab. Whatever the usual attack damage is.

Round 2, Init 3

Swallowed by the beast, Kast puts both hands on the dagger in a desperate attempt to cut himself out of the cauldron.

”Hee-BRAK”

1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 2 = 9 to hit;
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage.

Soldiers die.

Kast's Quick Stats:

AC 16, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 9/13
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +1

Weapons in Hand: weird dagger

Spell Effects: none
Conditions: none

Irorian Mantras of Perfection Remaining:
0) Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1) 4/4 remaining: Shield of Faith, Protection from Evil, Cure Light Wounds


You're right. Sorry, was feeling all warm and glowy inside from the graduation last night. I can fix it, though.

1d6 ⇒ 1 non-lethal

grr hardly worth rolling. Now Angry Ankheg is Angry


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Round 2, Initiative 4, Location: entrance of hut

Status:
HP: 7/7
Weapon Equipped = None
Conditions = None
Arcane Bond = Unused
Force Missile = 5/6
Wizard Spells Remaining:
0) Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
1) Color Spray, Magic Missile w/ Topple

As Othoe peers into the dim hut, he sees the cauldron chewing on Kasts legs.

By Asmodeus that's not right! What a horrible way to die!

He takes a moment to try and find the witch which he's sure is there.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Seeing nothing (well nothing moving anyway) he focuses his Force Missile attack on the cauldron.

Force Missile hits for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Round 3, HP 8/9, AC 17

GM Verdigris:
He is my friend, I can NOT let him die, but neither can I follow a path of evil. Promise me that, you and your path, though they may be shadow, have no taint of evil, and I'll accept the bargain, I will follow your lead and stride down the glorious path you offer me!

Simon stands still, the flames on his hands extinguished, his jaw slack and his eyes staring unfocused at the cauldron that has swallowed Kast.


Othoe's post at 9:04am begins round 3. My post here should count as the summary, save for Kast's inneffectual pounding from inside the cauldron. Feel free to continue.


Round 2 clarification

character..Initiat.....action
Dorial...........24......Tried to aid but was unsuccessful
Chrystosm...20......ran into the cottage, is next to cauldron, near door
Simon..........13......Simon stands transfixed
Nimeon...............................12......shoots at the cauldron but.can't get a good shot due to the fracas in front of him.
cauldron...............................5.......Cauldron swallows Kast, nom nom nom
Othoe...................................4.......Othoe warns the others about color spray from unseen witch
Kast.....................................3.......beats on the inside of the cauldron with his knife


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

I'm recycling my aborted post from Round 1, btw - GM Verdigris, I recall you saying that this was OK, but if not, I'll roll again

Round *3*, init 20

Chrystosm runs in, grabbing the cauldron's lip and attempting to pull its mouth apart

Strength check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

"Nnngh!"


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Round 3 Init 12

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Longbow
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon moves to within 30 feet of the cauldron and looses another arrow.

"Is that cauldron eating Kast? Simon! Simon snap out of it!"

Longbow PBS no PS: 1d20 ⇒ 71d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Chrystosm wrote:

I'm recycling my aborted post from Round 1, btw - GM Verdigris, I recall you saying that this was OK, but if not, I'll roll again

definitely ok,


Round 3 | Initiative 24

Frustrated, Dorial tries to distract the cauldron yet again in hopes that Kast can free himself. She moves around the cauldron to flank with Chrystosm.

I will certainly need to find a better way to combat these in the future. But for now, I must help free Kast!

Aid another: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

651 to 700 of 4,787 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.