Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

In Search of Heroes (Inactive)

Game Master verdigris

Play-by-Post game set in Darkmoon Vale, using the Pathfinder ruleset.


501 to 550 of 4,787 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast gives Simon and Othoe a puzzled look, as if questioning whether they heard the same thing he did.

Is this guy nuts?

"We don't need a guide, we need directions. Good directions or a map. Can you provide either?". Kast begins to rummage through his pack for a journal.

"Can you draw a map in this? Or if you cite directions, I'll jot them down."

Edit: Congrats all on post 500! w00t! And Kast thought he'd have a quiet teaching job by now...poor fool has the plague, no job, a bum leg and an angry ankheg trying to kill him instead. :(


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Sense motive 1d20 ⇒ 18

Chrystosm gives Milon a curious look.

H'mm. Nervous about something - I wonder what?


Chrystosm wrote:

Sense motive 1d20 ⇒ 18

Chrystosm gives Milon a curious look.

H'mm. Nervous about something - I wonder what?

Chrystosm:
Not nervous so much as overwhelmed, overworked, overdone, and worreid. Milon is clearly worried about something or someone.

Milon gives an audible sigh of relief, " Oh, a map! Yes, I can definitely draw you a map. You want to go to the Droskar ruins? I can draw the map, but the Wood is a dangerous place if you're not careful."

Quickly sketching out the way to the ruins, he continues to talk, "So you saw Laurel, did you? You were in town, then? I don't suppose you saw a wee guy, about this high? Simon, you know my boy, Fremain, don't you? Did Laurel mention him, by any chance? "

"Is this all you need for the cure, then? You have everything else, and enough for everyone?"


Yay for 500. To be fair, the Ankheg had nothing to do with his bum leg. And I'm sure he can still get that teaching job at Elara's if he lives through this trek.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"It's possible your boy has ben sent to Elara's orphanage. Your boss decided they'd be out of the way there."

Have I done his job for him? I am not smart enough to work my way through his filthy mind. Perhaps with an arrow?


"Well, there were a few more ingredients that we needed. I don't suppose you've heard of the Elderwood tree? I've heard it mentioned many times, but have never seen it myself."

She hesitates for a moment before continueing, "It's also been recommended that we seek a Ilzimula for another ingredient. Perhaps you could point us in her direction as well? That is, unless you know where we could find some Rat's Tail Root."

I hope he knows where we can gather some of that root. I really don't want to deal with a witch at the moment.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon continues to appear distracted, even glum, obviously unfocused from moment to moment.

"Hmm, er, a map, yes a map, that would be great, real great, yes, thanks!"

The faded, distracted looks clouds his eyes once again.


As he listens, he keeps drawing, marking first one thing, and then another on the map. At the mention of Ilzimula, he stops, staring incredulously. "Ilzimula? That bogeyman? I don't know that she even exists! My dad used to scare me with tails of how she would eat me if I wandered off. Even showed me an old abandoned hunter's hut one time and said it was hers. Right about...here. " He marks that on the map as well.

Nimeon wrote:
"It's possible your boy has ben sent to Elara's orphanage. Your boss decided they'd be out of the way there."

“Do you think so? Elara’s isn’t nearly as far from here as it is to our cabin in town.” He gives a shuddering sigh, “Since his mother died, I’ve been running myself ragged trying to keep a roof over his head and keep him fed too. It just takes so long.” He gives his head a sharp shake, his voice brighter as he continues, “but I doubt it, Elara wouldn’t let him stay there, would she?”

“There! I think this should get you there. The ruins are up here, and there is a… a huge and beautiful specimen of darkwood, the largest I’ve seen, right about here. ” He’s never talked so much, and he realizes just how much he’s rattled on while working.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast checks Milon's map and markings as if trying to commit the locations to memory.

"This is great, really great. How far do you think all these places are from each other? How many days would it take to get to them all? Which route would you take to save time?"

Kast tries to coax a bit more from the experienced woodsman, hoping that he can shave a few hours off the total trip.

Kast wipes his nose on his coat sleeve, which seems to remind him of something.

Hang in there, Fleur.


Kast Phaer wrote:

Kast checks Milon's map and markings as if trying to commit the locations to memory.

"This is great, really great. How far do you think all these places are from each other? How many days would it take to get to them all? Which route would you take to save time?"

Kast tries to coax a bit more from the experienced woodsman, hoping that he can shave a few hours off the total trip.

Kast wipes his nose on his coat sleeve, which seems to remind him of something.

Hang in there, Fleur.

"uhm, that depends... if you travel well in wooded areas, maybe a day, to the tree and then another day and a 1/2 to to the hut. I've never really looked inside, but maybe you could rest there, and then take a day up to the ruins. Maybe a couple of days back or less, if you ford the creek instead of going around. " he shrugs, but hands you the map. "I've got to get to work, I need to get my hours in so I can head back to check on Fremain. "


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast whistles wildly as he looks at the detail of the map.

"Wow...nice map. You have a future in cartography should you ever give up woodcutting. But this is truly wonderful. I guess we should go to the tree, eh?" Kast looks around at the rest of the gang.

To the tree!


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Nimeon glances over Kast's shoulder, making sure he can find his way without the map if necessary.

I hope he doesn't snot all over it.

"Maybe it would be best to go to the hut and the ruins first, then the tree on our way back. We could cut right through the short way."

Is that water in the middle of the forest or a very large clearing?


That would be water, a creek, with a lake at the end.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe looks at the map and tries to get a handle on what all we need.

This is going to take some time. I wonder if Laurel has enough supplies to last until we get back? Maybe we should split up...

"I suppose you've got as good a plan as any Nimeon." Othoe turns to the others, "Shall we begin at the end and start with the witch?"


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

"Why not?", replies Chrystosm. "Getting turned into a weasel might shift this cough...".

He covers his hand with his mouth and makes it abundantly clear what he's suffering from.

"Well, let's go. How about setting up a marching order? Nimeon - would it make sense if you took point, or should I?"


off to the woods, then?

Having received the map, and decided on a plan, the group head north, towards Darkmoon River and Ilzimula’s hut. The ragged scarring of logging eventually gives way to a more virginal landscape, vines, ferns, and bushes fawning at the feet of the towering trees.

Coming around one large clump of trees, the person in front grabs hold of a slender tree to ease his way around a thicket. Though they'd been none too rough, the bark beneath crunches like crackling beetles and colorful syrup oozes between his fingers. . Holding it up, the sticky iridescent mess shimmers in ray of light.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Aye, I'll lead, but don't be afraid to check my bearings."

Nimeon sets off into the forest along the proposed path. As he begins to march into the woods he rubs his right ear absently.

Perception Ambushes: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Survival Navigation: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Ugh, what's this stuff?

Perception Sticky Mess: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
K. Nature Sticky Mess: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

"Hey Kast, come look at this. My hand is sticky. What do you make of it?"


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast dreads to look at the sticky stuff, unsure what kind of culture is promoted in Falcon's Hollow.

As he moves to check out the sticky, Kast prepares what he is likely to note, Don't worry, you probably won't go blind from doing that.

Any knowledge to help Nimeon?


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Know (Nature)
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10 Perception

Kast exhales happily as he realizes he was wrong about his expectation of what the sticky stuff was.


Curios, Dorial quietly looks around Kast to see the 'sticky' substance on Nimeon's hands.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon's eyes widen at the iridescent shimmer.

"All right! Is that spider stuff!" Simon is genuinely excited by the prospect of cobwebs and rushes forward to investigate.

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Profession (Herbalist): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


As Kast, Simon and Dorial gather around Nimeon to ponder the stuff on Nimeon's hand, Dorial also leans against a tree, causing a similar crackling noise and gooey spread. Upon closer inspection, what first looked to be gnarly broken bark now looks more like teeny tiny humanoid bodies pinned to the tree. Thin rivulets of the shimmery stuff seem to have flowed down, drying to a goo like substance (like what now coats Nimeon and Dorial's messy fingers) that dries further to a silvery bark.

Nimeon and Kast a knowing glance, then almost in unison whisper, "Keld piskies!". Fey, smaller even than Twigzystril from the cemetary, it seems several have been pinned to the surrounding trees and bled, their life's blood harvested for some nefarious purpose.

Othoe perks up at the pronouncement, remembering a dubious tale from his past regarding fey blood being used to turn lead into gold.

Though in death their bodies look like the wood they loved so much, they prove much more fragile, breaking beneath a sturdy hand hold and loosing what small fluids they may have contained.


Simon Shrewsbury wrote:

Simon's eyes widen at the iridescent shimmer.

"All right! Is that spider stuff!" Simon is genuinely excited by the prospect of cobwebs and rushes forward to investigate.

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 4
Profession (Herbalist): 1d20 + 5

The others seem to think it's piskie blood. Do you believe them, or test it for yourself?


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

"Well, I never had much cause to believe it, but then I've never been this deep in the wood before either. It is said that fey blood can be used to turn lead into gold. Perhaps some less than savory types tried it with these creatures."

"It certainly is unpleasant no matter what."

Othoe casts Prestidigitation and offers to help anyone who requests it to clean up.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast shivers. Whether the shiver was caused by the building fever in his gut or the thought of tormenting small fey, Kast cannot tell, but his right hand grasps his longspear ever tighter.

"Be on guard! Whatever did this to these small fey is likely not to be friendly or trusted. Nimeon, if you want me to lead, I am happy to do so."

Soldiers protect. They protect what is dear to them.

Kast's posture changes a bit as he adjust to a more military gait. His left leg does not fully cooperate, but he tries nonetheless to be calm and certain as he marches forward, his longspear leading the way.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Horrified, Simon stares at the pinned piskies for a silent minute.

What kind of monster would do such evil, and why?

"This is an offense against both man and fey, we can't leave them to suffer in such a way!"

Heal check, can anything be done for the pinned Fey? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm is appalled.

"I've seen some grim stuff in my time - I expect we all have - but that takes the cake. I just hope it isn't devils..."

He shudders, recalling his experiences over the last couple of days, then draws his sword, beating it gently against his buckler in a mildly irritating manner


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"It's possible Othoe, but this is a strange place to do it. Perhaps some darker purpose, though I can't picture why any would wish to harm the fey in this manner."

"No Kast, I will maintain the lead. I will fall back when it comes to combat but Dorial and I have the best eyes in this forest."

Poor man. He wants to help but that leg of his...

"We must take the time to help them Simon, but I think unless it is something we can do quickly we should press on. The town chaffs under the rule of Kreed and this plague, and until we can do something about the former we must concentrate on the latter."

Nimeon rubs his newly cleaned hands and waits for a consensus before pressing on.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast nods to Nimeon and lets him continue to lead.

"I'm not sure what we can do here...something is definitely not right, but I'm just not sure if we can help."

Kast continues to march using his longspear as a walking stick, stopping only occasionally to wipe his running nose.


Simon and Nimeon (and anyone else that makes a DC 10 heal check), you're quite certain that these poor creatures are beyond help or hurt at this point; they're bodies are slowly turning into bark upon the tree, their blood more and more like dried sap.

With nothing more to do but perhaps say a prayer and hope the gods take pity upon the poor creatures and bring a swift justice to their tormentors, the group continues. Nimeon leads them ever forward with Dorial at his right, helping keep a ready eye out for danger.

Sometime later, the Darkmoon River streams by.

DC 16 perception check:
Mingled with the sounds of the stream are the pathetic whimpers of some animal, and when looking in the direction of the sounds, faint flashes of bright orange can be seen through the trees.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13 Perception

Seeing nothing, Kast rubs his nose on his sleeve.

I wish I could afford a hankie. Maybe I'll find a once-beautiful, but now acid-eaten and bootstomped scarf to wipe my nose upon.


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

Simon relaxes at the sound of flowing water.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

How tranquil, maybe we can stop and take a nap here, a little sleep would be great.


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 1

Chrystosm, ambling along without a care in the world and daydreaming about nymphs, is completely oblivious of everything going on around him


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"Wait, do you see that? Nevermind, nothing there."

Nimeon continues on.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Perception check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 vs DC 16

Hello. What's orange and lives in the forest? Er, I don't know.

"Hold it a second folks, I hear some whimpering, and I swear I just saw a slight flash of orange through the trees over to our right. I say we check it out. Might be nothing, but it might be a fey in need too and we could use all the allies we can get."


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"What? Really, Othoe? I'll check it out."

Lowering his longspear into an attack stance, Kast slowly walks to where Othoe points. Kast left leg struggles to keep up the defensive, alert posture as Kast moves.

I need more practice moving like this.


Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Something orange in the forest? I don't recall seeing anything orange before, nor do I know of any fey that could be orange.

Dorial holds her shield up in front of her as she creeps along behind Kast. "Be careful, we don't know if it's friend or foe yet."


Moving closer to the sound of the stream, whimpers filter through the other sounds, and flashes of orange become clear to all. At the river's edge, a fox with large ears and bright orange fur lies bleeding, its hindquarters caught fully in the jaws of a crude iron trap.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

"Ah crap." Kast sighs as he sees what is going on.

Carefully looking to avoid other traps, Kast calls to Nimeon and Dorial.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 Perception

"Let's get her out."


Human Oracle 5 / Witch 1 | init +3, per +1 | AC 16/13/13 | HP 19/37 | Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +11 | CMB +4, CMD 17

"Oh, that's terrible, no creature should suffer in such a way! Hunting is the way of nature, but crafty mechanical traps are not. Dorial, can you tell the fox we will help it? I'll free the creature and cast a healing spell on it."

Simon moves towards the fox, ready to open the trap and heal the creature.


Male Halfing (Chelaxian) (HP: 30/32, AC: 12 (f11/t12))

Othoe, seeing the trap, wonders idly if it's a greater trap intended for the group and looks around.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Seeing nothing he admonishes himself and relaxes.

Now you're just being silly.

Aware that removing foxes from traps is not his forte, and the party prefers Simon's healing to his own, Othoe finds a decent spot to watch the proceedings - and for anyone else who might come down the path.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

"Simon and Dorial will be best at this, Othoe and I will keep watch. Well spotted Othoe."

Perhaps the infernal halfing can be trusted?

"Kast watch our back trail, I'll keep an eye for the forest."

Nimeon stands alert, bow ready but not drawing until the fox has been reassured of their intentions.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

How could I have missed this?


M Human (Cheliaxian) Fighter (Cad) 3 /Rogue 3

Chrystosm, annoyed with himself for being so unobservant, stands on guard with the others.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Kast, obeying the suggestion by Nimeon, returns to the trail to be an active watch, pacing with his longspear at the ready and keeping an eye out for trouble.

Soldiers guard.


Dorial nods in response to Nimeon, "I won't be able to communicate directly with it, but I will try and calm it."

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

She pulls some one of her enchanted berries from her pouch and slowly approaches the fox, palm open. "Good boy, we're not here to hurt you. Please have some food while we get you out of there."

Wild Empathy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14


Othoe and Dorial both cry out as an arrow and two sets of vicious talons speed towards Simon from the across the river. “Duck!”

Othoe and Dorial:
Across the river(apprx 60feet away) and ten feet up in the trees, there is a flashing glint of metal and feathers, the leaves moving for a moment give a glimpse of someone up in a large silver tipped pine tree, bow in hand. Surprise round, each of you has one action coming.

The arrow catches helpful Simon by surprise, grazing his arm. One hawk flies at Othoe, while the other screeches at Dorial, talons at the ready.

Grung's arrow at Simon 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d8 ⇒ 2
Hawk 2's flying charge at Dorial 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 161d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1
Hawk 1's flying charge at Othoe 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Initiative
Hawk 2 22
Nimeon 20
Kast 19
Othoe 18
Chrysto 17
Dorial 13
Grung 12
Simon 11
Hawk 1 4

initiative rolls:
Chrystosm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dorial: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Kast: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Nimeon: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Othoe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Simon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
grung: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
hawk 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
hawk 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


I'm not sure how I did it, but I reset the danged dice roller for the initiatives and they shifted. Ignore the ones in the spoiler, use the ones I listed.


|| Per +15 | Fort +9 Ref +9 Will +6 | BAB +5 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Half-Elf (Humanoid Elf/Human) Paladin of Erastil/Ranger 3/2

If you roll dice and then insert other dice of the same time before those dice, it uses the rolls in order. I'm guessing you rolled init and then inserted the attack rolls for Grung and co. in front of the init rolls.

Round 1

Status:

HP = 11/11
AC = 15/12/13
Weapon Equipped = None
Speed = 20'
Smite Evil = 1/1
Status Effects = None

Nimeon grimaces and takes aim at the spot the arrows came from.

If I can see Grung I'll shot at him, else I'll shot a hawk, with preference to 2 then 1.

Longbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d8 ⇒ 2


Mapless Fights:
Dear everyone, in this storyline I plan on doing both mapped and unmapped fights. As a PbP GM, mapping is the single most time consuming part of the process and sometimes, especially during less complicated fights, I won't be doing maps and will instead rely on your goodwill, good play, and imagination with me to make things work.

In general, for mapless fights, one move action will get you from point A to B. In general, if one adversary is engaged, you will be able to move into a flank (unless otherwise noted). One move action will usually be able to get you a clean ranged shot in combat (though you might take combat penalties without precise shot). For area effect spells, we'll discuss they come up, but I'm pretty sure you probably can reasonably adjudicate with me as we go. Any problems or questions?

our current map:
One enemy is appx 60 feet distant, and that 60 feet breaks down like so:
5 feet regular movement to the edge of the river,
10 feet difficult terrain in the shallow river,
20 feet swim check across the river,
10 difficult terrain shallows on the other side,
10 feet regular,
5 feet difficult in the trees again on the other side.


Male Human (Varisian) Scholar 2; AC 14, Touch 9, Flat 14 (-1 dex); HP 21/21; Init -1.

Round 1, Init 19

Kast reacts to the sounds of combat like a soldier, spinning on his good leg and heading for the noise.

Kast will double move to between/near Othoe and Dorial, trying to protect his friends from the hawks, his longspear is at the ready. (10'away from hawks)

"Othoe, Dorial, get behind me!"

Soldiers protect.

501 to 550 of 4,787 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / "In Search of Heroes" gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.