Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


In Darkest Times (Inactive)

Game Master Magnu123

In short, this homebrew was intended for beginner GM's. The story contains a variety of elements in sequence that gradually go through different terrains, battle situations, and other challenges to allow a DM to become familiar with the rules.


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,704 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Teriwyth sits in the wagon forcefully rubbing his temples, "Would I have known it was going to be this bad I would have researched magical silence."


Female Human Monk 7

Will Save with ear plugs:
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Hrm, leveling up later today


Your party makes good progress on your first day despite Teriwynth and Thervold getting headaches part way through the journey. Once you set up for camp, things seem to relax, though they certainly don't quiet down. Thervold and Teriwynth are unable to rest all night. They spend much of this time staring at each other and gradually fixating their eyes on nearby crystals that vibrate and ring from where they poke out of the ground.
In the morning, you pack up to move again. When everyone is ready, Guthar prepares to send the zombie horse towards the east again. Teriwynth and Thervold have figured out that casting the message spell allows them to communicate with each other without removing their earplugs. They tell the group of their ongoing headaches and their inability to rest during the night.
another round of will saves, and a second round of perception checks (auditory, so apply appropriate penalties for earplugs)


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Will 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

Using message cantrips, Alric relays his thoughts
If we can't rest we can't cast. Even if we want to search this place, we would do well to base ourselves in the next town first. The horse can walk without rest, and we can rest in the carriage.


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

Will save:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Perception:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Will Save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

I've included the penalty for the wisdom damage I took yesterday but I can't find earplugs in the equipment.


Earplugs


Male Human Arcane Sorcerer 7

Perception: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (8) - 5 = 3
Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Thervold starts to stagger a bit. The effort to ignore the noise is taking its toll on him.


Female Human Monk 7

Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Perceive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Teriwynth and Thervold's headaches continue to drill into their minds as the day progresses. 1 more point of wisdom damage They cannot stop thinking about the noise and finding its origin.

The group comes to a cliff face on their south side. The path they are traveling goes adjacent to the cliff, making it difficult to see anything from that side. With this section of the earth upturned, there are more crystals visible and the ringing sound is quite strong here especially.

Edelle and Guthar are still alert, and they detect a shrieking noise different from the constant hum. They look up just in time to dive out of the way of two hill giants falling from overhead. They also notice a quartet of flying monsters that appear to be in combat with the giants.

The crashing giants cause the earth to shake and splinter. Beneath your feet, the humming breaks into different tones, but you have the distinct sensation of being on thin ice.

The giants stand and threaten with their clubs as the flying creatures turn for another attack. While all of this continues, Bruno, the zombie horse attempts to keep moving forward, ignorant of the giant threatening him.

Initiative , and actions please. Edelle and Guthar gain a surprise round.

Map


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Female Human Monk 7

Initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Racing up to Bruno I get him to stop and stand between it and the Giant.


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

I thought I had posted this already, but I can't seem to find it. I hope I did not post it in the wrong thread.

Surprise round

Initiative:1d20 ⇒ 12
I command the horse to stop moving
Free action:"Everyone get out of the wagon."

5 ft step to 0-17

If I have any actions left wait for the party to exit the carriage.

PS:I think my initial initiative roll was less than 10. I will accept a 5. I am almost 100% sure it was not a 12.


Female Human Monk 7

Hrm, really should look at the map provided before thinking of actions. can I revise slightly:

Move to I20 drawing my Bardiche and tell Bruno to stop. Preparing to attack anything I have the opportunity to attack

Attack of Opportunity 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack of Opportunity 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack of Opportunity 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack of Opportunity 4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Confirmation of 2 & 3:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human Arcane Sorcerer 7

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Thervold jumps out of the wagon and moves to E19, taking partial cover behind the wagon. He hopes that the fliers will continue to attack the giants and focuses his attention on the giant at G23. He readies and fires a lightning bolt at it:

Lightning: 7d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 3, 6, 3, 2) = 24


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Seeing Guthar move his mouth, Alric Yells back What!?

free action Draw sword,
Ready Attack vs approach.
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

Did any of you have knowledge planes?


Surprise Round:
Edelle moves up and attempts to stop the horse. It pays no heed to her though. She gives up on it and draws her weapon, waiting for the right moment.
When Guthar commands the horse, it stops dead. He steps back and surveys the situation before him. He shouts to his allies, but they have trouble hearing him.

Round 1:
27-Edelle
17-Alric
16-Thervold
13-Flyers
5-Guthar
4-Hill Giants

Edelle and Alric hold until something approaches.
Thervold is a bit more quick to action. He jumps off the wagon and begins shooting electricity at his target. The giant sees this attack coming and dodges a direct hit. Its flanks smoulder as the flyers come around.
These devilish beings screech horribly. and circle about, but they stay well above you and move back toward the clifftop where they came from. Their flight is irradic and poorly coordinated.
The giant who has just been shot by a bolt of lightning turns his attention away from the flying devils toward the carriage, spotting Thervold and brandishing his club.
actions from Teriwynth, Guthar, and Edelle for this round.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 12

I tag everyone with haste except Guthar because he's too far.

Teriwyth exits the Carriage with Panache, twisting his rapier in a flourish. He unthinkingly snaps his fingers and fills his comrades with that familiar burst of speed and power and then falls into a dueling stance facing the giant to the south.

Guthar wrote:
Did any of you have knowledge planes?

I do 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

link to knowledge plane results

Full round action:I am using the run action to move to C-21 making sure not to provoke an AoO from the giants.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

"Hey everyone, these are Abishai. They are colour coded by power, red and blue abishai being the most powerful. They possess damage reduction, regeneration, and spell resistance."

"These particular devils focus on delivering many attacks on a full round action, so they like to remain relatively close to their prey. Their Damage reduction is easily overcome with magic weapoons."


Male Human Arcane Sorcerer 7

Thervold casts Mirror Image, creating 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 duplicate images of himself.


Female Human Monk 7

The bigger they are . . .
Attacking the giant in front of me:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

And for attacks of opportunity:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Round 1 end
Edelle swipes repeatedly at the giant before her, but she is unable to pierce its tough skin. and armour.

Teriwynth shouts into the noise to warn his allies about the flying creatures, but only those closest to him hear. Thervold and Alric acknowledge Terri's shouts, but the others do not. message spell might be worth the standard action

Guthar ducks away from the giants and comes around for a better vantage point. position adjusted for a withdraw action as run requires a straight line, and would provoke attacks of opportunity.

Round 2
27-Edelle
17-Alric
16-Thervold
13-Flyers
12-Teriwynth
5-Guthar
4-Hill Giants

Actions please


Sorry for the disorganized posting, Things are crazy IRL. I realized that the baddies didn't go yet, so here you go.
Round 1 (completion):
Teriwynth jumps from the carriage and casts his buff on his allies just in time for the hill giant to begin clearing down his party in an attempt to reach Thervold.

The giant strikes Edelle in the head, and his swing carries through toward Bruno, the horse. It becomes clear to Edelle immediately why people keep their distance from such creatures. 43 damage to Edelle (crit) , 24 to Bruno


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

I am at the bottom of the init for the party so I will see if any buffs come my way. Then I will rage and charge into combat at the giant in G23.

attack:1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

damage:2d4 + 14 ⇒ (2, 2) + 14 = 18

AC is 19

edit:I should end up in F23.


Female Human Monk 7

Even knowing I need to still apply that level up . . .
Ouch I withdraw to E20 I need some health here guys, that really hurt


Male Human Arcane Sorcerer 7

The multiple Thervold's all appear to summon up a scorching ray spell simultaneously. Two rays shoot out (appearing to be 14 with 6 + 1 real Thervold's existing) towards the giant at G23.

1st ray: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 2) = 16 - Roll for hit: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
2nd ray: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 4, 5) = 13 - Roll for hit: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21

Edited for 'to hit'


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6
Thervold Windwalker wrote:

Not sure if I need to roll for the ray attacks.. if so, please let me know what to roll with which modifiers.. sorry

Scorching rays are ranged touch attacks, BAB+Dex Mod

Teriwyth steps over, and places his hand upon Edelle, letting the healing energy flow through her.

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

--Spells Active--

Haste (+1 to hit, +1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves, +30 ft movespeed, Additional attack when making a full attack) - 5 rounds remanining (Edelle, Alric, Thervold, Teriwyth)


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

From his vantage in the cart, Alric gestures at the incomming foe. Bolts of force race from Alric's fingertips to strike the wounded giant.
As the magic flies, he leaps of the vehicle to a guard position in front of Edelle and Teriwyth.
magic missile, move to f20
4d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 3) + 4 = 11


Edelle pulls away from the giant and comes into the safety of the group, her head is bleeding from the blunt force that hit her. Alric moves up to defend her and sends a blast toward the giant in defiance. Thervold sees the giant approaching and he creates illusory duplicates to protect himself. The flying devils disappear to the otherside of the cliff, but something tells you that they aren't retreating. Teriwynth inspects Edelles wound and uses his magic to reform some of the damage. He steps up onto the carriage so as to avoid being hit when he casts his spell. Guthar sees the unity of the group and he unleashes a righteous fury from within himself before charging into battle against the giant.

The first giant sees Guthar's approach and swings his club as Guthar approaches. 24 damage Guthar's scythe penetrates the giant's armour and cuts him severely, but the Giant returns the attack, swinging his club with surprising speed, and hitting Guthar twice. 50 damage The other giant has chosen its target. It comes around the opposite side of the carriage and moves into position to attack the now numerous Thervolds.

Round 3
27-Edelle
17-Alric
16-Thervold
13-Flyers
12-Teriwynth
5-Guthar
4-Hill Giants

Actions please, as a side note, the map should be open so that you can move your own characters if you like.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

I think someone erased me, I was standing next to Edelle on the other side last time I moved myself.

Teriwyth begins reciting the story of David and Goliath. Inspire Courage

--Effects Active--

Inspire Courage (+1 to hit, +1 to damage, +1 saves vs fear) - 6 rounds remaining (Alric, Edelle, Guthar, Teriwyth, Thervold)

Haste (+1 to hit, +1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves, +30 ft movespeed, Additional attack when making a full attack) - 4 rounds remanining (Alric, Edelle, Teriwyth, Thervold)


Map, also available on the campaign description.

Terri: What square would you like to be in? You would need to be adjacent to Edelle to heal her, and she moved to E20 before you


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6
Magnu123 wrote:

Map, also available on the campaign description.

Terri: What square would you like to be in? You would need to be adjacent to Edelle to heal her, and she moved to E20 before you

Feliss will take care of it for me. I'll have him deliver it.


Female Human Monk 7

Taking a 5' step I attack the giant on this side, using a point of ki for another attack:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 & Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 & Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 & Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 & Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 & Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Edited to add inspire courage :)


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

With a quick glance to the flying beasts for reference, Alric Summons up an projection of a flock of the creatures swarming around him and his allies. Darting about and threatening the approaching giants.
Minor image: Will save Dc: 15


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

Assuming the map is correct, it seems the giant 5-foot stepped away. In that case I think I will withdraw from F22 to A15.

"I have never been hit that hard before in my entire life."


Edelle, still reeling from the attack against her earlier, is only able to land one hit of her flurry.
Alric summons up illusory flying devils which swirl around him and his allies. The cascade of colours is penetrated by Thervolds' blast. His mirror images make it look like a large cannon of light has been unleashed rather than a simple ray spell.

The real flyers reappear over the clifftop, shadowing the battlefied below.
Teriwynth shouts his encouragement at his allies. They feel bolstered by his conviction. His shouts are in part passion, and part his attempt to overcome the surrounding noises of the battle.
Guthar pulls away from the giant, unsure of how he can best the savage who just, for lack of a better explanation, out-barbarianed him.

The giants, upon seeing the apparent summoning of another horde of devils, and upon feeling surrounded by those returning, they begin to run, but not before a third giant is herded over the cliffside, evidently chased there by the abishai.

The expected thud of the giant as it hits the ground is instead exchanged for a screeching crash like broken glass as the giant breaks through the crystal formation of the ground. The cracking continues out for a long distance and envelops the entire party, except Guthar.

actions, reflex saves for falling (roll your own damage if you like, it's a 40 foot drop)

As the group plummets, they can see the abishai devils circling overhead, and preparing to dive in and feast on the flesh of the living. Upon impact, one giant grunts loudly as its last breath is forced out in the fall. The creature falls unconscious in the cavern of crystal you now find yourselves.

Round 4
27-Edelle
17-Alric
16-Thervold
13-Flyers
12-Teriwynth
5-Guthar
4-Hill Giants


Female Human Monk 7

No wall near me to slow against?
Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Stand up, 5' to the giant, stunning fist:
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 & Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


I've always hated that ability. I think that monks deserve a bit more credit than they are given. Edelle half-rides the collapsing debris. She jumps nimbly from rock to rock and comes down safely, and battle ready.

The boundaries of the collapsed area are outlined with a dotted pink, and the corners are also shown with pink blocks.


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

I had forgotten she even had it since people don't fall to often, and once class that has it will probably not fail a climb check anyway, and/or can jump high enough that it won't have to make one.
Is there anything heavy enough for me to tie this rope around? I intend to climb down.


The edges of the collapsed ground have turned up into sharp, sturdy pillars.


raging-->hp -/- non raging-->62/62

Assuming the wall is not more slippery than normally I will use the rope to lower myself, and take 10 all the way down. Normally walls are a 5 DC with a rope.

Perception check taking 10 before I climb down: 29

I am turning my rage off also. Being fatigued my taking 10 on climb check gives me a 13.

I see I have to manually edit my fatiged profile. It is not giving me any penalties.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Reflex 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Falling damage 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5) = 11
Extra dice in case I don't negate 10 ft 1d6 ⇒ 4

Teriwyth does his best to stay on his feet during the fall, tucking and rolling as he hits the ground hard. Coming up and seeing Edelle continue to face off with the giant, on the ground straining to get himself upright while continuing to voice his inspirational words he raises his right hand, twirls it about and pulls from the air what seem to be strands of light that he then weaves into a miniature clover. Placing the clover on feliss the cat glows momentarily before sprinting off towards Edelle, quickly rubbing up against her back leg before sprinting back to Teriwyth.

Casting Heroism on Edelle, all I really have are bonuses guys. I only have one healing spell left and thats only a cure light wounds.

--Effects Active--

Haste (+1 to hit, +1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves, +30 ft movespeed, Additional attack when making a full attack) - 3 rounds remanining (Alric, Edelle, Teriwyth, Thervold)

Heroism (+2 to hit, saves, and skill checks) - 60 minutes remaining (Edelle)

Inspire Courage (+1 to hit, +1 to damage, +1 saves vs fear) - 5 rounds remaining (Alric, Edelle, Guthar, Teriwyth, Thervold)

On a side note I could have sworn that I chose feather fall as one of my spells and had it prepared. Guess I know which spell I'm taking next.


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

acrobatics yes its actually acrobatics 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
damage 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8 + 1d6 ⇒ 3 nonlethal

Alric falls, but rolls with the landing, continuing to concentrate on maintaining the horde of illusory devils. Moving deliberately he draws the wand of cure moderate and tosses it lightly to Teri.


Alric:
If a character deliberately jumps instead of merely slipping or falling , the damage is the same but the first 1d6 is nonlethal damage.

emphasis mine


Male Human Arcane Sorcerer 7

Reflex 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Falling damage: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 1) = 12

Thervold scrambles for cover from the fliers and tries to get a grasp on where everyone is.


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

DM:
Apology: I was wrong. That nonlethal should be lethal.

Staus:prone


Edelle reaches the bottom the cave without injury, but she is still unable to successfully hit the giant. Her accuracy is off today, perhaps due to the constant humming around her, causing distraction.
Alric rolls on impact and reduces his damage from the fall. He then tosses a wand to Teriwyth and returns his focus to the faux swarm of devils circling above, hoping that they will be tempting enough of a treat for the real devils.
Thervold also rolls with the fall, and then moves to a large tunnel that leads away from the fight further underground. Conveniently, it appears that the tunnel goes parallel to the road overhead at this junction.
The Abishai devils swoop down, ignoring the illusory swarm entirely. Some simply move in closer and get into position, but those closest are able to come right in and start attacking. They go after the giants first. tearing and biting, they are unable to drop the creature immediately, but the damage is still apparent. One devil ignores the combat altogether and begins digging into the flesh of the giant who has died upon impact from the fall.
Guthar pulls out his rope from his bag and attaches it to an outcropping of crystal that seems sturdy. He notes that the cavern wall seems particularly slippery. It's almost frictionless entirely.
The giants return attack against the abishai devils now, ignoring your group for the moment.

Round 5
27-Edelle
17-Alric
16-Thervold
13-Flyers
12-Teriwynth
5-Guthar
4-Hill Giants

Map


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Teriwyth deftly plucks the wand out of the air, nodding to Alric. With both it and his rapier in either hand he quickly makes his way over to Edelle. When Guthar makes his way into the pit he motions for him to join as well. Sheathing the rapier he focuses on healing Edelle.

Anyone else hurting bad? I know Edelle and Guthar took some nasty hits.

Cure Moderate Wounds (Edelle) 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 3) + 3 = 13

--Effects Active--

Haste (+1 to hit, +1 AC, +1 Reflex Saves, +30 ft movespeed, Additional attack when making a full attack) - 2 rounds remanining (Alric, Edelle, Teriwyth, Thervold)

Heroism (+2 to hit, saves, and skill checks) - 59 minutes & 9 rounds remaining (Edelle)

Inspire Courage - Ending Performance

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,704 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / In Darkest Times All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.