Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


In Darkest Times (Inactive)

Game Master Magnu123

In short, this homebrew was intended for beginner GM's. The story contains a variety of elements in sequence that gradually go through different terrains, battle situations, and other challenges to allow a DM to become familiar with the rules.


851 to 900 of 1,704 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Round 3
Sumatek-Init 27
Casvian- Init 25
Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
C?-Init 16
Li?-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Le?- Init 5

Sumatek and Casvian prepare for the coming onslaught. They are getting impatient as the seconds seem to pass by like hours.

Teriwynth responds to Edelle's call for light. He begins the process of igniting a pebble. Being a man of flare, Teriwynth uses his magic to bring a stone to him rather than walking up to it. He begins chanting as he does this.

Alric dangles from the roof for a moment longer, his feet hanging down and trying to find purchase. He needs to keep trying.

Edelle looks out into the darkness for what she can see, but without the moon, it is of no avail.


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Climb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Round 4, 5
Sumatek-Init 27
Casvian- Init 25
Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
C?-Init 16
Li?-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Le?- Init 5

Teriwynth ignites the pebble in his hand with a magical light. then tosses it toward Edelle. It rolls against gravity out of his hand and floats toward her.

Alric gets frustrated and extends his fingernails into powerful claws that help him to finally lift up onto the roof of the building.

Casvian and Sumatek listen intently to the night and are startled to hear the roaring screech of large felines coming in from the night.

I will wait until everyone is ready to get back into the thick of action. After the new year is fine by me, but if we're all good to go, we can move on. I don't want to interrupt anyone's family time or holidays. (Thus why we started a slow ambush situation right before this)


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Cast Extended Mage armor using the rod, then put it away in favor of the longbow.


Male Human 59/66 hp Ranger(guide variant) 6

If I have not cast Longstrider yet I will do so now. If I have cast it already then I will hold my action until I see the first one come into view.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Next turn I'm going to dancing lights, arranging the 4 lights into a 10x10 box with a light at each corner than use that box as a spotlight, moving it into the tall grass about 10 ft off the ground.


Edelle and Sumatek?


male Halfling rogue 6

Waiting with his finger on the trigger Sumatek readies an attack for anything that comes within 50ft.


Female Human Monk 7

Edelle readies an attack against the first creature that is in range.


Let's start the new year off with a...

Bang!
From out of the shadow, as soon as Teriwynth ignites the pebble to give to Edelle, burst two cats the size of men barrelling at incredible speed toward the town. Teriwynth is caught off guard as the beasts attempt to attack him. Alric sees the advancing beasts, and casts final preparatory spells to prepare to move into action. Sumatek and Casvian hear the sounds of battle around the corner, and attempt to snipe one of the cat-beasts as it comes into the light. They rain down arrows upon one cat and easily bring it down. As it slides into the dirt, a harsh beastial cry of pain can be heard from the hillside in the distance.

Sumatek, Casvian :
I rolled for you, so we can get some forward momentum again, but feel free to roll your own if you don't like this outcome.

As soon as he gets his dancing lights set up, Teriwynth is mauled by a cheetah biting into him at the end of its sprint. 9 damage The cheetah attempts to trip him, but he resists being pulled off balance.

Edelle sees the action going on, but is too far out of reach at the moment. She looks on in frustration.
Round 6

Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
Sumatek, Casvian-Held action
Cheetah's-Init 16
Li?-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Le?- Init 5


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6
Magnu123 wrote:
Teriwyth is mauled by a cheetah biting into him at the end of its sprint. 9 damage The cheetah attempts to trip him, but he resists being pulled off balance.

Teriwyth reels, quickly ducking away he begins reciting a spell. Glancing up to his left he sees Alric on the 2nd floor, to the right Edelle, unsure of his other comrades exact locations he uses it on the people he can see. 5-Foot step back to N-107 and cast Haste.

Haste:
Targets: Teriwyth, Edelle, and Alric
Duration: 5 Rounds
Effect:

To Paraphrase you get an additional attack when you full attack, +1 to hit, +1 to Dodge AC, +1 to Reflex Saves, and +30 ft movespeed.

PRD wrote:

The transmuted creatures move and act more quickly than normal. This extra speed has several effects.

When making a full attack action, a hasted creature may make one extra attack with one natural or manufactured weapon. The attack is made using the creature's full base attack bonus, plus any modifiers appropriate to the situation. (This effect is not cumulative with similar effects, such as that provided by a speed weapon, nor does it actually grant an extra action, so you can't use it to cast a second spell or otherwise take an extra action in the round.)

A hasted creature gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls and a +1 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves. Any condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses.

All of the hasted creature's modes of movement (including land movement, burrow, climb, fly, and swim) increase by 30 feet, to a maximum of twice the subject's normal speed using that form of movement. This increase counts as an enhancement bonus, and it affects the creature's jumping distance as normal for increased speed. Multiple haste effects don't stack. Haste dispels and counters slow.


male Halfling rogue 6

im assuming the 1st cat was killed by my readied attacks and im aiming for the second one if i can still see it

Sumatek loads another poisoned bolt and takes careful aim at the second cheetah.
He lets the bolt fly. attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
damage 1d3 ⇒ 2
drow sleep poison Fort:13 I think

Slipping back into the shadows Sumatek attempt to hide again 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Cant tell what range/melee penalies there are so: cats near Teri

Swift action: Arcane Strike,
Full Attack!

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Human Monk 7

I jump down and run over to attack the cat attacking Teriwyth

Acrobatics (to jump off roof and run to M107): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 (if Jumping down from the roof doesn't require a move action all by it self, opinions vary)

Possible attacks of opportunity before next turn, I attack anything coming through:
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Sumatek:
Did you want to move up around the corner? You'd still be able to use stealth against the cheetah, but other opponents would be able to see you if they come from further east. I'll leave it up to you if you want to move or not.

Round 6

Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
Sumatek, Casvian-Held action
Cheetah's-Init 16
Li?-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Le?- Init 5

The group quickly dispatches the second cheetah before it can harm anyone else. Teriwynth's boon sends energy through the blood of his allies as the world around them seems to slow. In the distance, a tiger the size of a horse can be seen running into the light toward the group. Beside it is the man-beast. This creature is dark as night and has many beastial and savage features. It still walks like a man, and something about it's gait seems strangely...feminine. A trio of other cats emerge from the darkness toward the group, their teeth gnashing and their eyes looking wild. These creatures are obviously much slower than the cheetah's, but they look like they pack a whallop.


Male Human 59/66 hp Ranger(guide variant) 6

Can I see the man-beast from my position or is the building in front of me blocking my view?


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6
Magnu123 wrote:
In the distance, a tiger the size of a horse can be seen running into the light toward the group. Beside it is the man-beast. This creature is dark as night and has many beastial and savage features. It still walks like a man, and something about it's gait seems strangely...feminine. A trio of other cats emerge from the darkness toward the group, their teeth gnashing and their eyes looking wild. These creatures are obviously much slower than the cheetah's, but they look like they pack a whallop.

The words race through his mind as teriwyth reaches out for the magic, reciting the words under his breath he lets loose the most potent magics he has to bear. Hitting as many of the cat things I can as well as the Man-Beast, Fireball (5d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 4, 3, 6) = 20 Damage, DC 18 Reflex save for half)


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

I attack the Man Beast!
Arcane Strike,
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Crit Confirmation 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage 3d8 + 12 ⇒ (6, 8, 7) + 12 = 33 CRIT!!
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Crit Confirmation 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 ???
Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

if second hit crits:
add damage2d8 + 8 ⇒ (1, 5) + 8 = 14


male Halfling rogue 6

Dropping the hand crossbow to the ground sumatek drops over the fence and moves over to the edge of the road beneath Edelle. P,113 Keeping To the shadows and staying clear of the light he pulls his weapons out as he moves. Stealth 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35

Seeing the man beast and the huge animal with him perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 he prepares to move in to attack the man beast as he nears.


Casvian: you cannot see the man beast from your location. You can see Columns O, P, and some of Q.


Female Human Monk 7

Trying to draw them towards where Casvian can attack them I drop back to O113.

Possible attacks of opportunity this round (Hitting anything that presents it self):
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Round 8*
Used round 6 twice

Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
Sumatek, Casvian-Held action
Lion, Tiger-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Leopard- Init 5

Teriwynth unleashes a powerful burst of fire that harms the two largest cats and the man beast.

All of the creatures slow from their run and move up to attack on their next round. They are in a short section of darkness between Edelle's light source and Teriwynth's
Alric, with his keen vision looks into the darkness and fires two shots almost directly through the heart of the man beast, which tetters for a moment before dropping down to the ground.
The remaining creatures and people prepare for the assault coming the next round.


Female Human Monk 7

I wish to hold my action till after the Lion and Tiger have acted again. If their actions trigger any AoO I'll roll them in that post. (I'm guessing it's going to be a boring full round attack after the animals rush in)


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Calmly retreating to the street (P-112) and relative safety of his companions Teriwyth begins talking softly, the meaning is lost but it's effect is instant and uplifting. Inspire Courage, +1 to attack, damage, and +2 on saves vs fear.


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Now attacking the Tiger
Arcane Strike,
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6
Teriwyth wrote:
Calmly retreating to the street (P-112) and relative safety of his companions Teriwyth begins talking softly, the meaning is lost but it's effect is instant and uplifting. Inspire Courage, +1 to attack, damage, and +2 on saves vs fear.

Oh wait...haste. Do you mind if I change position instead to P-114?


Teri: Go for it
Still waiting on Sumatek and Casvian


Male Human 59/66 hp Ranger(guide variant) 6

Sorry about that. If I can see them I will attack.
Attack 1:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Attack 2:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

If I can't see them what can I hear?


Female Human Monk 7

Ok so I'll hold till a creature comes up to me then 5' step back and flurry at it.

AoO at the creature that approaches me:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Flurry after the 5' step away:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Round 9
Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
Sumatek, Casvian-Held action
Lion, Tiger-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Leopard- Init 5

The largest of the cats moves up to the building where Alric stands and attempts to leap up to his position. The building itself almost crumbles as the Large Tiger latches on to the base of the roof. It is just a few feet away from Alric and from here he can see the ferociousness of the beast.

The smaller lion attempts to pounce on Edelle. Casvian fires two arrows as the beast approaches, one strikes the beast in its shoulder, which still smoulders with heat from Teriwynth's fireball. The lion still charges forward for Edelle, but her weapon provides her with the edge she needs to take it out mid-leap before its mighty jaw reached her.

At this point, Teriwynth has moved his dancing lights closer to town and vision is a much less concerning issue. It no longer needs to be shown on the board. Also, Sumatek?


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

The nearby area now clear Teriwynth goes around the corner, continuing to recite some bit of obscure poetry, looking up at the sound of creaking wood and snapping beams. Seeing a really really big cat clawing it's way up the roof teriwyth clenches his right hand into a fist, quickly stepping forward, his speed greatly enchanced by his eariler spell. Raising his right hand he lets loose a gout of fire to engulf the cat.

Moving up to N-107 and casting Burning Hands, Reflex DC 16 for half dmg (5d4 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 2, 2) = 9).

Active Abilities:
Haste - 2 Rounds Remaining
Bardic Performance (Inspire Courage) - 5 Rounds Remaining


Female Human Monk 7

Hearing what sounds like a ship crashing into a building Edelle runs around the corner to see the giant cat dangling off the wall, and attempts to make Dim Sum on Skewer despite not know what that is. (from M1016)

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Any possible AoO from other cats approaching this round:

Spoiler:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Confirm + extra damage for the possible crit on the 3rd AoO:
Confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 & Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Here kitty, come and get it
Arcane Strike
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
5 foot Step Back


Round 10
Teriwynth-Init 23
Edelle –Init 17
Casvian-Held action
Lion, Tiger-Init 15
Alric- Init 13
Leopard- Init 5

Teriwynth pushes past Sumatek, who fades into the background. Maybe his fighting spirit has broken, or maybe he always had more sinister intentions. Whatever the case, Sumatek disappears from view.
After a burst of fire comes from Teri's hands, Edelle moves in and is just able to reach the cat with the point end of her bardiche, but it does not penetrate the animal's thick hide. The beast clambers up onto the roof and it faces Alric now, it swipes with a single deadly claw, but Alric ducks out of the way of the feral beast and moves away from the corner. I assume you don't want to take the attacks of opportunity from using your bow in melee?
The remaining cats move quickly in to aid their ally. Casvian sees a shot as one passes by his sight. He fires two arrows at the leopard, and one strikes the creature, causing it to stutter in its steps, but it does not fall yet.

@Casvian: Most of your allies are moving toward the building beside yours. You can hear the sounds of combat coming from that direction. Heavy breathing, the clink of metal and the scratch of claws.


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Right you are, i guess it's melee time.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Teriwyth tries to peer above the roof but is unable to get a good look at the cat from directly beneath the building so he moves further back to stand beside Edelle, twisting his grip on the rapier he holds it like a spear and casts it fourth, continuing to blather on with strange words which grant himself and his companions a small measure of courage and peace. he blade flies straight towards the cat creature and then back into his hand.

Hand of the Apprentice
To Hit 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Active Effects:
Haste (+1 to hit, AC, Reflex saves, and an additional attack with a Full attack action) - 1 Round, Teriwyth, Alric, Edelle
Bardic Performance (Inspire Courage +1, +1 to hit and damage) - 4 Rounds, Anyone able to hear.


Male Human 59/66 hp Ranger(guide variant) 6

Ok. I was considering leaving the building. I will wait now.


M Anglo Australian

Presuming I saw the small cat go behind that corner
Edelle runs around the corner and attacks the small cat that is ready to jump up to the roof (J109), and attempts to stun it with a punishing kick.

Attacking the small cat:
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 & Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Human Monk 7

Sorry 'bout the wrong avatar.


Waiting for Alric to post alternative actions for round 10 before moving on


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Drop Bow and draw Falcata, Arcane Strike
Attack(Falcata) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage(Falcata) 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Attack(Falcata) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage(Falcata) 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Attack(Claws) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage(Claws) 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Round 11
Teriwynth-Init 23 *
Edelle –Init 17 *
Casvian-Held action *
Lion, Tiger-Init 15 *
Alric- Init 13
Leopard- Init 5

Teriwynth moves to see the tiger. Its size means that it is not difficult to spot. He flings his rapier so as to have it plunge into the beast. Unfortunately, the creature's hide is just too tough and the rapier does not pierce anything before returning to Teri's hand.
Edelle, seeing the leopard running up to the building, attempts to catch it and stop it from boxing in Alric. This cat is caught off guard because it has just finished a sprint into the fray. Edelle easily lands a hit, and the leopard is unable to move until the pressure-point she hit releases.
The large cat on the roof steps back and its reach covers the whole span of the roof. It reaches a claw to Alric as he advances with his falcata, but misses in its swing. With the beast already severely burned, Alric drives home the blade and the tiger's body goes limp and falls. The tiger reverts a moment later to a much less intimidating appearance. Obviously, it was aided by magical means to be as ferocious as it was.
With one Leopard stunned, the second one takes its chance to attack the only target it can see. The animal leaps at Teriwynth with a pounce. All attacks hit and the claws rend at Teri's kneecaps as the beast's powerful jaw grasp at Teriwynth's hand. 22 damage, and grappled


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Seeing Teriwyth struggling with another cat, Alric calls upon his most precise weapon, 3 bolts of pure arcane energy lance outwards to strike the beast, tracing erratic patterns in their flight.

Cast Magic Missile 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 3 = 11


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6
Magnu123 wrote:
The animal leaps at Teriwynth with a pounce. All attacks hit and the claws rend at Teri's kneecaps as the beast's powerful jaw grasp at Teriwynth's hand. 22 damage, and grappled

Oww.....

Teriwyth goes down exclaiming "Gaaahhh!" as the creature is gnawing on his knee like a chicken bone. He stares into the eyes of the beast and attempts to disrupt the creature's mind with profound words.

Facinate, DC 12 Will save, if it (and any other creauture that can hear me within 90 feet though I'm not speaking that loudly considering how much pain i'm in) stares dumbly at me for the duration.

Active Effects:
None, Haste finishes at the end of last round and switching inspire courage to facinate


Female Human Monk 7

Stepping back to attack with my bardiche, I let loose an amazing burst of fury.
ki point burnt for extra attack
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 & Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Teriwynth attempts to distract the beast with his murmurings, but it does not appear to have any effect. The leopard is in the middle of battle and not about to be soothed into submission.

Edelle unleashes a flurry of attacks with her chosen weapon, but her first two attack fly wildly away. The last two passes connect quite successfully, and they are more than enough to bring down the leopard.

Casvian does not see any more action from his location, but things seem to be quieting down.
Alric launches three orbs from his hand that quickly pick up speed and become jagged blurs before sinking into the heart of the last leopard, and striking it down. It is just on the cusp of consciousness, but it poses no threat in the least.

And with that, we end a bit of a haphazard combat section. What would you like to do next?

The night is quiet now, but there are whispers in the distance coming from in town. Perhaps they heard the sounds of combat and are curious about what is transpiring. Looking out, you can barely make out the outline of where the man-beast fell in tall grass.


Male Half Elf Fighter 1/Sorceror 4/Dragon Disciple 2

Whoo! Time to get me a new fur cloak!


Female Human Monk 7

Edelle wanders over to the man beast and attempts to figure out what the F it is.
Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

PS: I'll be AFK from this afternoon through to Monday night, CanCon (Australia's biggest gaming con) is on and I'm driving up for it!


Male Human 59/66 hp Ranger(guide variant) 6

I make my way over. What checks do I need to identify this creature or get an idea


Male Half-Elf Bard 1/Wizard 6

Teriwyth grunts in pain as he sits up and shoves off the dead body. Looking up at Edelle he says between labored breaths "Thank You my dear, that was looking like quite the uncomfortable situation." Raising his middle and pointer finger Teriwyth mumbles a few words as a soft light flows from his fingers into him.

Casting 2 Cure Light Wounds 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 2) + 6 = 12

Pulling himself to his feet he sheaths the rapier. Looking down at the Cheetah Teriwyth examines it to see if it also bears the telltale signs of temporal magic.

Casting Detect Magic
Knowledge (Arcana) 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

851 to 900 of 1,704 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / In Darkest Times All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.