Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Ill Met in Kartakass - A Ravenloft 5E Campaign

Game Master Dennis Harry

Break Out!

The Hour of the Knife

Fear Checks:
Fear is the mind collecting itself from a quick shock thus it is a Wisdom check.

A character should make a Fear save when facing overwhelming odds and/or immediate, dire physical danger. Fear saves can also be used to test the morale of the heroes' foes.

Horror Checks:
Horror is the attempt of trying to process the true threat of a scene, thus it is an Intelligence check.

Initiative:

Dramatis Personae

Bannock [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Khalid [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Marco [dice]1d20 + 6 [/dice]
Nezter [dice]1d20 + 3 [/dice]
Carella [dice]1d20 + 1 [/dice]
Elaris [dice]1d20 + 4 [/dice]
Lucifer [dice]1d20 + 4 [/dice]

Perception:

Dramatis Personae

Bannock [dice]1d20 + 3[/dice]
Khalid [dice]1d20 + 1[/dice]
Marco [dice]1d20 + 6 [/dice]
Nezter [dice]1d20 + 2 [/dice]
Carella [dice]1d20 + 9 [/dice]
Elaris [dice]1d20 + 4 [/dice]
Lucifer [dice]1d20 + 5 [/dice]


1 to 50 of 181 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Shadow's Status

As you step forward blindly through the Mist you are barely able to see your own hands in front of your faces much less each other. You do hear each other though the Mists create strange echoes that make it impossible to ascertain how far you are from one another.

Finally the Mists recede and you find yourselves standing in an alleyway. For a moment you blink getting your bearings. As you look around you can tell that whatever happened it brought you elsewhere. The buildings in this alley are not brick and concrete but made of wood. The ground is cobblestoned but the work is shoddy, even for Blackchapel. Finally you notice you are not alone...

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

Netzer kneels down at first a hand in the dirt and sand on the shoddy cobblestone feeling the grit on his fingers and then his hand goes to his short sword and he says, who goes there. as he stands looking sharply in the alley.


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

Marco draws both swords.

Citizens and protectors of Blackchapel. Who might you be?

Netzer: The Unearthed Arcana build for the ranger is soooo much better, if the DM allows it, of course. You should definitely check it out.

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

I dont own unearthed arcana but if you can post the build I would take a look

I am Netzer and this is my companion Nadima and we find ourselves somewhat... out of place. A friend of mine was here not long ago, a wizard and he was attacked by all manner of were beasts and undead. I am hoping our welcome is better?


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

Khalid brushes some of the sewer muck off his robes, then gives a slight bow. "Ahem. Khalid de la Poer." before give a confused look around. "Where might this place be exactly?"

Liberty's Edge

M Human WarCleric 6 | AC:19 | HP: 31/31 | Per: +3 | DC: 13 | 1st: 3/4 2nd: 2/3 3rd: 3/3 | 2nd Atk: 3/3 | Div: 1/2 | FX:

Bannock in a foul mood after the recent debacle, and he barely has the wherewithal to grate out a basic salutation. "Greetings to you, Netzer. I am Bannock, Apothecary of the Divinty. I would council that we first find shelter and then make further plans. Do you know of aught?"

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

I am unfamiliar with this area but most places of this size have inns that we might find.


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

"Ah, we are all strangers to this place then. I would normally be skeptical of such a thing, but I've seen such strangeness these past few days.." Khalid leaves the rest unspoken. "Well, let's get the lay of the land here then. It's been a very long day and i could certainly use a rest."

Did Derrick make the trip through the mist or is he missing?


Shadow's Status

Nadima looks at Bannock curiously, "The Divinity?"

Khalid looks around as the Mists recede, Derrick is indeed nowhere to be found!

Liberty's Edge

M Human WarCleric 6 | AC:19 | HP: 31/31 | Per: +3 | DC: 13 | 1st: 3/4 2nd: 2/3 3rd: 3/3 | 2nd Atk: 3/3 | Div: 1/2 | FX:

What is a "Nedima"? She's Netzer's companion, but isn't that all we know? Has she been introduced?


Shadow's Status
Bannock wrote:
What is a "Nedima"? She's Netzer's companion, but isn't that all we know? Has she been introduced?

Human Female Cleric, more formal introduction this week.


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

"We seem to have lost another friend folks. Did anyone see if Derrick followed us into the mist?"


Shadow's Status

Nadima, a human female appears worried. "Nezter, is this not the same sort of fate that your friend Korgan suffered? He battled shapeshifters at first and then the Mists took him to a harsh desert where he battled some undying tattered horror no? Now these men appear and having lost a companion..."

She turns and feels at the wall near her, "The Mists have stranded us, by... wait. Korgan mentioned a Gypsy Wizard, a Monk, a Rogue, and a Warrior. Two of the four are not here, could these be the same men and this the same place!? By Gerana this is most foul magic indeed!"

Hour of the Knife PCs. Korgan was the Wizard or at least Magic Using stranger you happened upon in the Mists who then disappeared later that same night. I asked Jiggy to reprise the role of Korgan but alas he turned me down, twice.

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

it seems we may be friends of friends to one another. I am glad to meet you if for nothing else to prove my friend was not mad. Netzer puts away is blade and begins to look for a local inn waiting for the others to follow.


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

I recall, Korgan. Weird bird, that one. Did he tell ya anything else, like what we're here for.


Shadow's Status

Nadima appears confused at Matrco's question, "Here for? Where even is here? You all seem as confused as we are".

Nezter in the meantime begins to head to the ed of the alley.

Continue speaking or follow Nezter?


Shadow's Status

BUMP!


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

"Well it seems that none of us are going to get answers from each other. Let's start exploring our surrounds, shall we?" Khalid will follow the ranger out of the alley "Hopefully this place has a proper inn. I could use a bottle of wine or two after the past days events.


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

I am with ya, but the plight of me long time mate gives me the willies, I gotta say.

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

Netzer smiles a small smile while he looks around and says its usually the willie that gives the mate amd with that little joke for levity Netzer takes a step out of the alley into the street looking up and down the avenue for what is there.


Shadow's Status

Somewhere...

As the group steps forth from the alleyway, they see a very different city from the one in which they all hail from. Gone are the stone buildings and cobblestone streets of Absolom and Paridon replaced by wooden homes and buildings only a story or two high and dirt roads.

In distance a set of roaring falls can be heard. It is daytime, the sun is bright in the sky outside of the shadows of the alleyway. The people in the streets are dressed colorfully and there are many together in groups speaking with one another smiles upon their faces. This way seems a rather main thoroughfare as a few shops line the row.

A sign for what appears to be an Inn, the Bard's Retreat, nearby. As you close in on the Inn the people who are in your path cease speaking and frown at you suspiciously.

Lucifer Graves:
You have recently returned to Harmonia and are visiting with a few friends from childhood in the Bard's Retreat Inn. They speak of dark days lately with agents of Gundarak afoot plotting no doubt nefarious things! "None of us here want to be under the yoke of that power mad Duke Gundar! Huzzah for the Meistersinger's of Harmonia and Skald that they keep us safe!" toasts Brutus.


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

Seems like a much more pleasant spot than ole Black Chapel.


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

Within the Bard's Retreat:
Lounging in one of the chairs is a thin man in a flowing scarlet shirt and a black leather vest, a wide-brimmed leather hat atop his head. His booted feet are cocked out to the side atop another chair, and he leans on one elbow on the table. A faint smile lingers on his face, and his sight drifts from his friends to the birdcage set on the table beside him. Two birds currently perch inside, a cardinal and a thrush, and they chirp and whistle now and again.

"Indeed," Luc replies to Brutus. He raises his flagon and clunks it against his friend's drink. "May they ever stand strong against the tyranny and shadows of the land. The darkness may be all about, friends, but even a single candle held high dispels it for a time." He takes a sip of his ale and raises his eyebrows. "What wonder more when many candles are raised as one?"


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

Khalid takes a breath of the fresh air. "Indeed. And it seems to have a proper inn. What more can a band of displaced heroes ask for?" Khalid is no stranger to sideways glances due to his heritage and the general attitude of Black Chapel. He'll head toward the Bard's Retreat, paying no mind to the collection of frowns.

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

Netzer will go to the inn and pop the door open and usher his friends inside away from the suspicious eyes and into the tavern saying "drinks and lunch for my friends and I, please."


Shadow's Status

the Bard's Retreat

As Netzer, Marco, Khalid, Bannock, and Nadima enter the Inn they find it half crowded. The bar area is devoid of creatures but four of the largest tables are crowded with people. The Inn itself is crafted of fine oak wood, polished to a shine. The windows are all darkened and instead of letting light are used as displays for various musical instruments.

On in particular stands out, lounging in one of the chairs is a thin man in a flowing scarlet shirt and a black leather vest, a wide-brimmed leather hat atop his head. His booted feet are cocked out to the side atop another chair, and he leans on one elbow on the table. A faint smile lingers on his face, and his sight drifts from his friends to the birdcage set on the table beside him. Two birds currently perch inside, a cardinal and a thrush, and they chirp and whistle now and again.

Certainly while the bird cage captures your attention, your group captures the attention of the locals. As happened outside, the locals who were noisy and talkative suddenly quiet down. They all eye you dourly none speak.

"Drinks and lunch for my friends and I, please", calls out Nezter.

a table in the center of the room is free and has six chairs. You sit and the barkeep nods to one of the serving wenches who approaches, she awaits your order but does not greet you as is normal custom in a tavern/Inn of this sort.

Lucifer:
Salvas looks darkly at the newcomers, "Trouble..." It seems your fellows still retain the suspicions they have long harbored when it comes to strangers.


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

Khalid runs his hand over the polished bar before taking his seat at the table. "Fine craftsmanship. You can tell we aren't in Black Chapel anymore because this isn't all caked in grim. The vistani adjust his robes and sits at the table. "A red wine and whatever your lunch special is madam. We will also require use of lodgings if they are available."


Shadow's Status

the Bard's Retreat

The serving wench absent-mindedly takes your order and heads to the back. Still those occupying the Inn remain silent. They are not watching you but you know they're watching you.

Nadima huffs, "How very rude of these people. Well, we at least need to know where we are".

Lucifer, the pretty, dark haired girl that entered with the strangers approaches you.

She stands and approaches Lucifer, "A pretty set of birds you have there sir, may I inquire as to their names?"


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

When the new arrivals enter the tavern, Lucifer's gaze drifts over to take them in. They don't look to be locals, at least not as far as he recognizes. Salvas's comment confirms that suspicion, but he gives his old friend a slight smile and a raised eyebrow. "Come now. All that talk of heroism, and you're offput by some travelers off the road? For all you know these folk are heroes themselves." He taps the table, and his smile turns to a slight grimace. Not that I've had much warmer reception.

When the dark-haired girl comes over, Luc smiles and swings his feet off the chair, gesturing for her to sit if she pleases. "But of course, miss. The chattering speckled one there is Eofen, and the gentleman in scarlet is Callan. Pretty they are, though it's a shame I don't have a pretty raven to match your hair." He turns from the birdcage to give the woman a smile, but no matter his mirth, his eyes always hold something strange, a hidden oddity at the edges. "Though you didn't ask, this gentleman in scarlet is called Luc. Might I inquire as to your own name? And your companions'?"


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

So, birdman, what does a bloke like yerself do with yer feathered mates? Are they part o'an act, or somethin'?


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

Luc laughs at Marco's question and shakes his head. "Not so much, I'm afraid. They mostly serve to keep me company and--" He cuts off, a queer look coming over his face for a moment, and then he smiles and shakes his head again. "No, no mean to offend, I'm sure. An honest question. And no one need know of that."

The odd smile fades after a moment, and the man returns his gaze to the new arrivals. "I'm sorry. As I said, company on the long nights in the dark. Does that answer your question?"


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

The wizard raises an eyebrow, obviously a bit puzzled by the mans odd demeanor. The vistani stands and bows anyway. "Well met Luc. I am Khalid de la Poer. It is nice to finally meet a friendly person in this place. Are you from this area?"

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

Netzer sits in his chair waiting for food and drink and nods to the fellow but remains quiet for now.


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

Sorry, had the final day of, well, finals, and then spent today recovering.

"A harmonious meeting and glad tidings to you, Khalid de la Poer. I'm a native of this fine settlement, yes, although I've been away of late. I take it you and your friends are travelers? Tell me, where is it you come from?" Luc sits up in his chair, no longer lounging at an angle--he's quite earnestly interested.


Shadow's Status

the Bard's Retreat

"I am Nadima, come sit with us if you would..." She heads back to the table with the men she entered with.

Food and drinks arrive as Luc stands up the waitress once again silent. The drink is terrific, the food is bread, you assume served to hold you over until the meals arrive.


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

The wizard nods. "We are. We come from a place caled Blackchapel. It is very different from this place. I hadn't seen a tree in years before we arrived here.." Khalid drinks the wine and scarfs down his bread.


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

This place is almost cheerful, mate, compared to Blackchapel.


Shadow's Status

the Bard's Retreat

An awkward silence stretches until the food arrives. The food smells delicious - chicken and steak as fresh as any of you have seen in a long time is served with mashed purple potatoes, carrots and a red colored sweet juice drink that smells faintly of alcohol.

I want to introduce a new PC before we move any farther, feel free to continue to RP.


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

Luc gladly accepts the lady's invitation, tossing his friends a wink and a grin, and he takes a seat at the table with the newcomers. "This Blackchapel, it must be a very dour land. My home was beautiful once, and still is in many ways, but dark times have arisen of late. Though I suppose that's true of many places." He takes a piece of bread and breaks off a small chunk, and places it on his shoulder. Without any comment, he continues to eat and drink with the others.

"What brings you to Kartakass, though? It's not too often we have strangers in the region. I expect some important task drew you from your home." The man smiles and sips his drink. Now that he's close and talking, it's easy to see something strange in his eyes. They're clear and bright, true, but behind the smile there's something pained about them, something disturbing--and disturbed.

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

In between chewing the incredible food Netzer stops long enough and says pulling off his bear skin cloak and hanging on the chair "name is Netzer Spleenripper, bounty hunter, had a friend that got lost somewhere around here for no good reason and I thought I would put an end to that."


Male Half Vistani Wizard 6 AC: 15 HP: 29/38 Pass Per: 17 Pass Investigate: 21 Spells: DC 15 1st: 1/4 2nd: 0/3 3rd: 0/3

"Our group was pilfered from our land and deposited here by the mists. Though I suppose you could say that we volunteered more so than pilfered" He admits. "We were in a bit of a pickle when we left."


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

"Grave tidings indeed, then. A missing friend and running away from other troubles..." The man shakes his head and cocks it to the side as one of the birds chirps. "I was just about to ask that, actually. What trouble did you have in this Blackchapel? And what brought your friend here, Nezter? I imagine they weren't a local, given I don't recognize you myself."


Shadow's Status

the Bard's Retreat

Nadima frowns, "Blackchapel? Kartakass? I am at a loss, I have heard of neither of these places. Netzer and I hail from Golarion, the city of Absolom to be precise".

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

Netzer looks at Nadima a scowl on his face very quiet so only she might hear these people are very suspicious, don't single us out by telling anyone anything about us and then Netzer turns to Lucifer and says listen I appreciate the questions but perhaps this might wait until somewhere more private and after we know you better.


Male Human Fighter 6 | HP 56/56 | AC 16/17 | Str +2*, Dex +7*, Con +5*, Int +1, Wis +2, Cha +2 | Passive Insight 12, Perception 15, Stealth 14 | Initiative +4

Luc cocks his head at Nadima's comment, but he laughs at Netzer's suspicion. "Try to relax, friend. True, the people here can be mistrustful of strangers, but steeping yourself in fear and suspicion is no way to live your life--certainly no way to make new companions. I'm sure these people will come around if you act with good intent."


Shadow's Status

the Bard's Retreat

Nadima's face goes red in embarrassment, "Sorry Nezter, it's just I've never been away from Absolom before and I don;t know how we got here and I don;t know how to get back..."

Sense Motive DC 13:
She is trying to hide it but Nadima is frightened out of her wits!

Liberty's Edge

M Human WarCleric 6 | AC:19 | HP: 31/31 | Per: +3 | DC: 13 | 1st: 3/4 2nd: 2/3 3rd: 3/3 | 2nd Atk: 3/3 | Div: 1/2 | FX:

Bannock had not joined the others.

He found a quiet corner, enshrouded by the dark, where the evil of the saturated this place seemed to meet a low ebb. He drew his weapon and took a knee, bowing his head. Long time he spent in deepest reflection, his spirit tormented that he had failed at the last battle, tossed about like a farmer with a pitchfork, his devotion to the healing arts ultimately impotent to bring down the foe.

In his muttering he reached to the heart of the Divinity, dwelling hard on what he should take as his course.

At last it came to him. Though an army on the march might have need of logistical support, and may offer the olive branch next to the sword, in this, his current situation, his quest, he could brook no such softness.

He made a stone of his heart, giving off the genteel spirit that lay at the center of the LifeCleric soul, and now he swore that he would know...

Only War.

Bannock at last enters the establishment and sits down next to Khalid without a word of explanation.

"Greetings," he rumbles at all gathered.


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

Hey, Bannock. How goes it, mate? Seems like we've been thrown in with these blokes fer some reason. Is there anythin' that needs investigatin' here in Kartakass, wherever the hell that be? See murderin' was easy t'see as a problem that needed solvin' in Blackchapel. What is the problem here?

Dark Archive

Male Human Ranger 6, 52 hp max, AC 16 st +4, dx +3, cn +2, wi +2; +8 ranged +7 melee

you mean besides the fact that we are here at all, that is...


Male Human Rogue Assassin (Criminal) 6, HP: 37/37, AC: 19 (20-duel wielder)(20-SS Quick); Saves: Dex +7, Int +6; Perception: +6; Initiative: +4

Right, mate.

1 to 50 of 181 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ill Met in Kartakass - A Ravenloft 5E Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.