Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Hymenopterix's Colonies of the Salt Coast

Game Master Electric Monk


2,001 to 2,050 of 3,417 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>

General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Take 10 on climb checks = 9 (-1 climb in armor) So with the rope Bein makes it semi easily up rock face


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Finnabar finally clambers back onto the ledge, the bruises from his fall aching with the added exercise. The Birdling opposite still watches from the shadows, seemingly unaware that its been seen.


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

p.s. (you'll have to let me know what you're doing to get across the chasm,... order, kill the birdling etc...??)


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Xarafine speaks to the group, quietly, trying not to give away her actions.

"I can try to charm it, as I did with the avian creature. If I succeed, it will not be able to move to warn the others. We can then cross over. If we follow this plan, it is important that we not attack it, at least until we are certain we can kill it quickly and quietly, or the enchantment will fail, and it will be able to warn its fellows."


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

Jack nods in approval with Xarafine's plan.

"Afterward we should be able to reattach the rope, I hope, so we can get across more easily."


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5

"Let's do it. Teacher, you charm that monster while Jack crosses and takes it down. Sir Bein, I want you out of the fight for now with your bow out and ready to support Jack. I'll follow Jack as soon as possible."


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Xarafine begins to sing a flowing, soothing melody. She turns and locks her gaze on the birdling.

(Fascinate: Will DC 14)


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Bein nods and draws out his bow once it's clear to do so or if the Teachers attempt to charm the creature fails. He stoically however ignores his wounds for now and focuses on the fight ahead.

Still here just super busy! Sorry :(


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

DM:

Will save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

The birdling stares at Xerafine for a moment but then shakes its head, refusing to succumb to her ability. As soon as it becomes aware that you've seen it, the creature ducks back into shadows of the passageway behind it.

As it disappears it lets loose a series of high-pitched clicks, barely audible at the edge of hearing.


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

"My magic failed. If we try crossing, they will be ready, and we will be easy prey."


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

If they come out, we could try to fire at them from across the chasm. Or, if they have another way of crossing, they will have to reveal it."

Jack scratches his head. "But a... tactical withdrawal, I believe as the city soldiers put it, might not be a bad idea either."


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Bein reminds the group. "I believe there was another path? One of us could remain here and hold this line, keep them from being able to surge up from behind us." He nocks an arrow, volunteering himself for the task. "Or we can cut some of the ropes here and continue the other way around, it is up to you.I am ready in any case."


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5

"I think we can combine both of your ideas. Lest cut some ropes to slow them and retreat, leaving a torch in the tunnel. As they know we need light, they will assume we are still there and wait for us to come. Then we can move towards the second route and see if we can get to them that way."


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

"Good idea," Jack nods. "I will help cut the ropes, and follow behind, covering the rear with my bow--if that sounds right."

Did I miss what happened to MikMek in all this? He hasn't spoken up lately.


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5

"Good, let's move. I have the point with Xarafine and Bein behind and Jack last."

Suddenly realizing the Kald is still there. He turns to him and articulates in common. "We test the other route. This one too risky."


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Roger that elven leader

Bein nods in agreement and takes up rear guard following behind Xarafine.


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Xarafine follows Finnabar, staff in hand.


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Bump


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Sorry for the delay,... moving house!

You turn from the chasm and begin moving back towards the T-junction where you began. The going this way is easier since you are ascending rather than descending, and can therefore use the stalagtites and stalagmites as handholds.

perception DC 15:

After you've been travelling for a short distance you think you can hear high-pitched stocatto noises from behind.

perception DC 20:

Just after the noises from behind (see DC 15 spoiler above), from some way ahead, you hear the sound of something(s) moving in the darkness.


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

Jack follows in last, bow in hand, keeping an eye on whether the birdlings follow.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

The echoes through the cavern make it hard to pinpoint anything however.


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Bein continues to follow the other, ignoring his injuries and continuing to watch the darkness around them warily.


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

"They are behind us, they may be trying to trap us between two forces."


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Bein reacts quickly to Xarafines warning, he put his bow away and quickly strap on his shield and held his torch ready as he turned and starting watching behind them.

2x move actions + standard to fight defensively Ac 22


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

It's better than to fight them over the Chasm. Let's find a defensive position where they can only come at us one form each side.

Hy, is there a curved tunnel where we can stop so that they cannot use ranged weapons and they can ionly come at us one at a time?


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Sorry for the delay - as I said, moving house takes up a lot of time!

Finn - Most of the tunnels are only wide enough for one at a time, however you are hampered by the low roofs in these areas. The only place high enough for you to fight properly is the 1st room you entered. Its difficult to tell from the noise whether the birdlings might have got that far - the tunnels make noises echo unpredictably.


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

"We need to get out of these low tunnels. We should try to get back to the large chamber."


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5
Xarafine wrote:
"We need to get out of these low tunnels. We should try to get back to the large chamber."

"Right, let's move."

If Mikmek is still with us, Finnabar turns towards him. "I know you are still hurt, but you may see better than us in the dark. So, keep your eyes open and warn us if you see anything."


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Sorry guys - almost forgot Mikmek!

"I Mikmek will see them coming big one. Nasty cave-livers are sneaky but Mikmek will see and you will kill yes?"


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5
Hymenopterix wrote:

Sorry guys - almost forgot Mikmek!

"I Mikmek will see them coming big one. Nasty cave-livers are sneaky but Mikmek will see and you will kill yes?"

"Good, let's go as planned."


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Xarafine turns around and follows Bein back to the large chamber.


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

Jack follows along quietly, still a moody frown on his face.


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Sorry for the delay,.. will update as soon as i can.


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

no problem! I've been hecka busy with rl issues so I will do my best to post!


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

With Mikmek leading you, you make your way back to the torture chamber, as you reach the opening Mikmek peers in and turns. "Nasty cave-livers not in bad-cave room." he says "we move fast we set trap yes?"

In front of you is the torture chamber where you met the Kald. The roof is higher here and does not present an obstacle to fighting, and both entrances are small - only big enough for the birdlings to come one at a time.


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

"What sort of trap did you have in mind, Mikmek?"


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5

I'm going to be on vacation for the next two weeks without internet access. Can someone play Finn for me while I'm gone. Thanks.


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

Also on vacation starting tomorrow, but for 1 week. Please bot Jack


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Since we're missing 2 players for a week I think we should pause until Jack gets back, then Bot Finn till he gets back a week later. Is this OK with everyone?


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

That's fine :)


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

No problem. :-)


M Half-elf Ranger (Skirmisher) 3/Rogue 1 HP: 21/25 | Init: +5/7 in forests | Perc: +11/13 in forests | AC: 17 | Touch: 13 | FF: 13 | CMD 16 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +8 | Will: +3
Spoiler:
Ac+7|DD+7|HanAm+4|Hl+7|K(G)+8|K(N)+8|Ri+6|SenM+8|Stlth+14/16 in forests|Sur+12/14 in forests

Just in case you saw me posting--grabbed some wifi at the campsite cafe. Still basically gone but Jack is still marching behind the party. A break seems called for since everyone seems busy though. Again, will be really back Sunday


Female Tiefling Bard 3

Back!


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Xarafine stands ready, the Speaking Staff in hand. She does her best to watch the two passages where the birdlings might emerge.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

bump!


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

Mikmek repies to Xerafine: "Big-ones with big-weapons wait next to entrance, others wait in passage to guard back-way. When nasty-cave-livers come big ones hit! Simple!" he says with a toothy grin.

How are you going to position yourselves?


HP: 5/5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 12 | Touch: 11 | FF: 11 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +2
Skills:
Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10Knowledge (stuff) +10; Knowledge (other stuff) +10

?


General Bein'Meleth Rámalóce The Staglord:
Kingdom Stat+3 Stability
HP: 28/30 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4 | AC: 21| Touch: 12 | FF: 20 | Fort: +4 | Ref: +2 | Will: +2
Skills:
Climb +3, Craft (weapons) +5, Diplo +9, HA +9 (+11 to train), Intim +6, K (nobility) +5, K (religion) +5, Per +3 (+5 SH), P (soldier) +3, Ride +4, Sense Motive +3 (+5 when oppose bluff) Swim +5

Bein armed himself with his Longsword and took up a position, hoping to be quiet.

Stealth 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (15) - 3 = 12

He took up position beside the passage they just came out of and ready to defend his comrades...


Female Bard 2 / Monk 2 ; HP: 26/26 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 | AC: 18 | Touch: 16 | FF: 15 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +8 | Will: +9
Skills:
Acro: +9 ;Dipl: +10 ;Heal: +8 (+10) ;Intim: +9 ;Know (relig): +9 ;Perf (ora): +8 ;Perf (sing): +9 ;Ride: +6 ;Sen Motv: +10 ;Spcrft: +8 ; UMD: +7

Xarafine positions herself near the center of the chamber, trying to watch both passages, and prepares to move to support where needed.


Male Human Paladin 2/Oracle of Battle 2 HP: 27/34 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7 | AC: 16 | Touch: 10 | FF: 16 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +3 | Will: +10
Skills:
Climb +6, Bluff +4, Diplomacy +10, Heal +5, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (eng) +6, Knowledge (religion) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Ride +6, Sense Motive +5, Spellcraft +5

Sorry for the delay in restarting posting. MY suggestion is as follows: as some are following us, I propose Bein and Finnabar to stand by by this entry and Xarafine and Jack by the second one. There will be one healer on each side and one good ranged attacker one each as well. And if an attack comes one way only, the ones left alone can support with distance weapons ore move towards the incoming threat. Mikmek can support any side.

Map Proposition:
XXX are walls, ___ are cave space, A is Xarafine.

XXX_______XXX
XXXJ_____BXXX
_____________
XXXA_____FXXX
XXX_______XXX

2,001 to 2,050 of 3,417 << first < prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hymenopterix's Colonies of the Salt Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.