Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Hungry Voodoo's Mines of Zolurket (Inactive)

Game Master voodoo chili

In 4121 AR, the desert dwarves of the Barrier Wall Mountains sealed the famed Tar-Urkatha mine abruptly, saying only that one of the richest platinum mines in history had played out. Nearly six centuries later, the truth rises from the darkness.


2,151 to 2,200 of 4,080 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Mankato takes a defensive stance as Daeron casts a spell and a sparkling golden cloud covers the gnolls. Only one gnoll breaks through and quickly nocks and fires an arrow directly into the elf wizard's chest. Daeron collapses.
Daeron- critted for 25 hp. ouch

map.

Round 1
Tararr
Karrak
Chitleen
Lockjaw
R 2
Daeron
Mankato
Gnolls


Male Elf Alchemist (Crypt Breaker) 5

Round 1:

As his kinsman falls, Chitleen swiftly moves over to stand between him and the oncoming gnolls... before sending an arrow at one of the gnolls...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 for 1d6 ⇒ 3

Move to R,2 - shoot at E,2


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

Roaring in rage, Tararr moves to lay low the dogman.

Move to H4, Attack G4

W.Hammer, Rage 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 DMG 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

Did my aura activate before the combat?

Karrak marches 20 feet toward the gnolls while pulling out his crossbow, which he aims at the gnoll shooting at Daeron.

Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage:1d10 ⇒ 6


|| CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F +9 | R +3 | W +5 || HP 53/59 AC 21/10/21 || Paladin 5 || SR 10 Immune: Fear, Disease

Round 1

Status:

HP = 34/34
AC = 21/10/21
SR = 8
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Dwarven Waraxe
Speed = 20'
Lay on Hands/day = 3/3 (1d6)
Smite Evil/day = 1/1 (+2 hit, +3 damage, +2 deflection AC)
Status Effects = None

"Should'na let them shoot ya."

Lockjaw quickly heals Daeron with a grubby paw before moving ahead towards the gnolls.

Lay on Hands: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Tararr runs back up the stairs, but winded from the chase, he staggers and his hammer smashes into weathered granite. Karrak marches up the stairs and fires at the gnoll archer, but the angle is bad and the bolt flies overhead. Chitleen stands protectively in front of the fallen wizard as Lockjaw lays a healing hand upon him and continues forward. Daeron moans as the arrow falls free and Chitleen sends a rejoinder that strikes a gnoll.

R 2
Daeron
Mankato
Gnolls


Male Oread Monk HP 27 Init +1; Senses Darkvision; Perception +9 AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +7

Status:
HP 23
AC=26 with the plus 2 deflection aura from our healer
Also has Deflect Arrow feat

Mankaro seems taken back by the dwarf rushing in but moves forward move to J3 if not difficult terrain while staying in a full defense stance.


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

What an impressive return, lol.


I believe Daeron is disabled at 0 hp.
Daeron groans as he regains his feet on stairs soaked with his own blood. Mankato follows the dwarf stranger up the stairs. Tararr's advesary steps backwards and fires another shot pointblank at the berserk dwarf. The arrow deflects off the shield and pierces the dwarf's thigh.
Tararr-6 hp

One of the glittering golden gnolls above shakes the dust from his eyes and readies his bow. While the panicked humans flee towards the main gates.

map.

Round 2
Tararr
Karrak
Chitleen
Lockjaw
R 3
Daeron
Mankato
Gnolls


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Daeron keeps himself low to the ground, crawling to seek cover behind the throng of warriors.

Crush the blinded first. My dust would not last long.

Daeron staying prone for +4 AC vs ranged, +4 AC from previous Mage Armour for 13+4+4= 21AC. Move while prone to keep his distance.


Male Elf Alchemist (Crypt Breaker) 5

Round 2:

Stalking forward as he puts fletching to gut string once more, Chitleen looses another pointed greeting...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 for 1d6 ⇒ 1

Move to L,2 - shoot at E,2


|| CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F +9 | R +3 | W +5 || HP 53/59 AC 21/10/21 || Paladin 5 || SR 10 Immune: Fear, Disease

Round 3

Status:

HP = 34/34
AC = 21/10/21
SR = 8
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Dwarven Waraxe
Speed = 20'
Lay on Hands/day = 2/3 (1d6)
Smite Evil/day = 1/1 (+2 hit, +3 damage, +2 deflection AC)
Status Effects = None

Lockjaw moves up to engage.

Double move to H2.


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

RD 2, DR 1 lethal AC 10 HP37/42, Rage 2/13

The dwarf's tough hide and stong muscles keep prevent the arrow from burying its self to the bone. Roaring again at this outrage, Tararr follows quickly behind the gnoll. In an attempt smash the thing in to paste, he launches an attack with shield and hammer.

5' Step, Full ATK

Hammer 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 DMG1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Shield 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 DMG1d3 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

Karrak rushes back to Daeron and prays for healing.

Cure moderate wounds
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Thanks Karrak! HP=8/23 AC=21

Round 3

Feeling much better after Karrak's healing magic, Daeron pulls himself to his feet and nods his thanks to the dwarf.

With his wounds staunched, Daeron readies his bow and prepares to fire.

Out of actions..move=stand up, standard=ready weapon


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

Almost plugged you on that one, Daeron, lol.


Male Oread Monk HP 27 Init +1; Senses Darkvision; Perception +9 AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +7

Mankato attempts to see if anything stands out about these gnolls.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Mankato will move to the next gnoll F1 and attempt to hit it with a fist on fire.

Elemental Fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (5) = 10

Status:
Hp 23
AC=18 because of Snapping Turtle form


Hearing Daeron's strained cry, Karrak clears his head of the battle fury and moves back to heal his ally. The reinvigorated elf stands and raises his bow.

The gnolls are strangely armored in thick boiled leather studded with shards of broken steel. Their muzzles and ears are also pierced with metal slivers and pins. Despite their fearsome mien, the rest of the party closes to engage.

Chitleen advances up the stairs and fires another shot at the wounded gnoll which slashes its shoulder leaving a bloody welt. Lockjaw soldiers on over the steps to reach Tararr's side as the battle crazed dwarf follows his gnoll and nearly connects with his hammer which knocks aside some of the metal shards that pierce the savage gnoll's thick leather armor.

Mankato rushes forward with fists glowing cherry red like magma and smashes into the injured gnoll that draws an axe and thrashes blindly at the burning pain. Tararr's target again steps back and fires pointblank missing the dwarf's shield this time and striking the dwarf in the side. Tararr-11 hp

Among the line of gnoll archers above another shakes the glitter from its eyes as its partner narrowly misses the monk with a shot..

map.- red dots are blinded.

Round 3
Tararr
Karrak
Chitleen
Lockjaw
R 4
Daeron
Mankato
Gnolls


|| CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F +9 | R +3 | W +5 || HP 53/59 AC 21/10/21 || Paladin 5 || SR 10 Immune: Fear, Disease

Round 3

Status:

HP = 34/34
AC = 21/10/21
SR = 8
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Dwarven Waraxe
Speed = 20'
Lay on Hands/day = 2/3 (1d6)
Smite Evil/day = 1/1 (+2 hit, +3 damage, +2 deflection AC)
Status Effects = None

"Ye'll not kill 'em all 'fore I'm there!"

Lockjaw moves up and swings.

10' forward and attack Tarrar's gnoll.

Mwk Waraxe Cold Iron Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 121d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

Status:

Current HP=19/21 (3 is nonlethal)
STR 13/14 (healed 1 so far)

AC 19 (17 normal+2 protection aura)

Channel Energy 4/4 remaining
Deflection Aura 0/1
Touch of Good 6/6

Spells Remaining:
Level 0:
Create Water
Resistance (+1 saves)
Light
Guidance (+1 one roll)

Level 1:
Prot. from Evil (Domain slot)
Sanctuary
Remove Sickness

Level 2:
Align Weapon(Domain slot)

After seeing to Daeron, Karrak moves back toward the gnolls while drawing his dorn-dergar. He whirls the weapon while calling on Torag to send divine aid.

Move action with free weapon draw. Standard action: Summon Monster II: small air elemental. The weapon spinning is just flavor for creating the air elemental.


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

RD3, AC 11, HP27/42, Rage3/13
Arrows now sticking out of various portions of his body, Tararr's bloddlust is in full swing. Driving forward intent on smashing the life from his attacker,the dwarf again launches an heavy assault.

5', Hammer

Hammer1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18DMG1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Tararr finally lands a telling blow against the spiny gnoll and hears the crunch of ribs beneath his hammer though the gnoll keeps fighting. Lockjaw steps to Tararr's side to get into the action and with a grunt, easily cuts down Mankato's foe. Behind them, Karrak takes a step from Daeron and whirling his weapon calls an elemental from far planes.

Karrak- summon is a full round action so no move other than 5' step.
Lockjaw- you would have missed Tarrar's gnoll, but the blinded one on Mankato was easy to finish off. I figured he wouldn't mind a little assistance.


Male Elf Alchemist (Crypt Breaker) 5

Round 3:

Continuing a steady advance, Chitleen looses another arrow from short range at a blinded foe...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Move to H1, shoot C,1
I think Karrak was starting the summon this round, and would be completing it next round?


Male Oread Monk HP 27 Init +1; Senses Darkvision; Perception +9 AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +7

Mankato will move up to the one at the end of the line closest to him D1 . He will attempt a punch that is sparking this time.

Elemental Fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (5) = 12

Possible Crit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 151d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (2) = 8


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Round 4

Daeron moves forwards, knowing his arcane magic's limited range would be limited in providing further assistance. Stopping just rear to Chitleen, Daeron lets an arrow fly, choosing a blinded gnoll as his first target.

Move to M-1
ranged attack C1, 50ft: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 12
composite bow damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


The elves concentrate their fire on one of the last blinded gnolls and he is gravely injured before Mankato steps up and smashes him down with a burning fist. The glittering motes fade from the gnoll next to him who yips in surprise as his vision clears and he finds two of his companions lying dead on the stairs.

The remaining gnolls retreat toward the keep with the central pair laying down covering fire at the raging dwarf. Tararr- 11 and 8 hp damage.

map.

Round 3
Tararr
Karrak
Chitleen
Lockjaw
R 4
Daeron
Mankato
Gnolls


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

Karrak resumes his march up the stairs, pulling out his crossbow once again.

Reload if I can, otherwise double move.


|| CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F +9 | R +3 | W +5 || HP 53/59 AC 21/10/21 || Paladin 5 || SR 10 Immune: Fear, Disease

Round 4

Status:

HP = 34/34
AC = 21/10/21
SR = 8
Weapon Equipped = Mwk Cold Iron Dwarven Waraxe
Speed = 20'
Lay on Hands/day = 2/3 (1d6)
Smite Evil/day = 1/1 (+2 hit, +3 damage, +2 deflection AC)
Status Effects = None

Can I charge up the stairs? If so I'll charge straight 40'. Elsewise I'll just double move. -C3 either way.

Mwk Waraxe Cold Iron Power Attack Charge: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

RD3 AC15, HP4/36, Rage3/13, Fatigued 3rds

No longer capable of taking the constant hard hitting arrows that find their mark with every shot, Tararr let's his rage fade. Taking a defensive poster, the dwarf fights to stay alive.

End Rage,Fight Defensively-4 hit +3 AC


Male Oread Monk HP 27 Init +1; Senses Darkvision; Perception +9 AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +7

Mankato will keep up the pressure and moves forward -C1 and attacks again with a fist covered in frost.

This is my last elemental fist for the day but curious also as you said center pair was firing arrows so did the one moving away from me provoke an opportunity attack?

Elemental Fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (6) = 12

Status:
Hp 23
AC 17


Mankato- The two gnolls that were threatened withdrew so no AoO. The other two moved and fired.
Tararr- you aren't attacking so total defense, yes?
Karrak- if you were summoning an elemental, it appears at the beginning of your turn.
Lockjaw- I'm going to say no charge on the stairs although no move penalty either.


Male Elf Alchemist (Crypt Breaker) 5

Round 3:

As the battle appears to be outdistancing him, Chitleen shoulders his bow and draws his talwar as he advances swiftly.

Double move 60ft straight North


Tararr crouches behind his shield as his rage ebbs and he takes account of his wounds. The others continue the press, however. Mankato moves swiftly and his fists now glitter with hoar frost as he smashes into a retreating gnoll.

just need Karrak's elemental and Daeron before moving into the next round.


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Round 4

Seeing his first arrow hit, Daeron continues to move ahead and fire. He chooses an unimpeded gnoll as his target.

Move to G-1
ranged attack on -D-4: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

I get to control the elemental? Cool.

The elemental takes the form of a Whirlwind and moves to the central gnoll, stirring up a cloud of dust.

100' fly speed...Looks like he gets a DC12 reflex save or takes 1d6 slam damage, then another save or he is caught in the whirlwind. Also there is possible concealment/obscured vision in a 5' from the dust.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/elemental/eleme ntal-air/small-air-elemental

Whirlwind:

Some creatures can transform themselves into whirlwinds and remain in that form for up to 1 round for every 2 HD they have. If the creature has a fly speed, it can continue to fly at that same speed while in whirlwind form; otherwise it gains a fly speed equal to its base land speed (average maneuverability) while in whirlwind form.

The whirlwind is always 5 feet wide at its base, but its height and width at the top vary from creature to creature (minimum 10 feet high). A whirlwind’s width at its peak is always equal to half its height. The creature controls the exact height, but it must be at least 10 feet high.

The whirlwind form does not provoke attacks of opportunity, even if the creature enters the space another creature occupies. Another creature might be caught in the whirlwind if it touches or enters the whirlwind, or if the whirlwind moves into or through the creature’s space. A creature in whirlwind form cannot make its normal attacks and does not threaten the area around it.

A creature that comes in contact with the whirlwind must succeed at a Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 the monster’s HD + the monster’s Strength modifier) or take damage as if it were hit by the whirlwind creature’s slam attack. It must also succeed on a second Reflex save or be picked up bodily and held suspended in the powerful winds, automatically taking the indicated damage each round. A creature that can fly is allowed a Reflex save each round on its turn to escape the whirlwind. The creature still takes damage that round but can leave if the save is successful.

Creatures trapped in the whirlwind cannot move except to go where the whirlwind carries them or to escape the whirlwind. Trapped creatures can otherwise act normally, but must succeed at a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) to cast a spell. Creatures caught in the whirlwind take a –4 penalty to Dexterity and a –2 penalty on attack rolls. The whirlwind can have only as many creatures trapped inside at one time as will fit inside the whirlwind’s volume. As a free action, the whirlwind can eject any carried creatures whenever it wishes, depositing them in its space.

If the whirlwind’s base touches the ground, it creates a swirling cloud of debris. This cloud is centered on the creature and has a diameter equal to half the whirlwind’s height. The cloud obscures all vision, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. Creatures 5 feet away have concealment, while those farther away have total concealment. Those caught in the cloud of debris must succeed on a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) to cast a spell.

Format: whirlwind (3/day, 10–30 ft. high, 1d6+6 damage, DC 15); Location: Special Attacks.


A small cloud coalesces from Karrak's whirling weapon and whizzes toward the gnolls as the dwarf stumps after loading his crossbow. The elemental breaks over a gnoll, but the hyenaman dodges out of the whirlwind.

Daeron's arrow flies true to appear in another gnoll's side. With a growl the beastman breaks it off and the remaining gnolls withdraw through the broken gates and into the dimly lit keep.

map.

Round 4
Tararr
Karrak
Chitleen
Lockjaw
R 5
Daeron
Mankato
Gnolls


Male Elf Alchemist (Crypt Breaker) 5

Delaying

Hissing to Lockjaw and Mankato "Caution... Tararr is bloodied... and Daeron also" holding his ground with blade in hand.


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

Karrak rushes up the stairs (double move), calling for the others to come to him for healing. The elemental will pursue the gnolls and do slam attacks for two more rounds, if possible.


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Daeron nocks an arrow, anticipating a gnoll sniping attack. Staying close to Karrak, he crouches, eyes at the gate. With his free hand, he traces his bow's frame, chanting softly in a low heavy voice.

Move to Karrak. Daeron casts Gravity Bow.


|| CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F +9 | R +3 | W +5 || HP 53/59 AC 21/10/21 || Paladin 5 || SR 10 Immune: Fear, Disease

Lockjaw cracks his neck and waits for the gnolls to come at him.

"Let 'em run, we'll kill 'em later."


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Daeron completes his chanting and looks over the aftermath of the short skirmish, whilst compressing his partially healed wound.

At least nobody was bought down by the dogs, though their expert use of bows is commendable.

Frowning a little, Daeron continues to be vigilant, eyes and ears open.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Male Dwarf 5 Bar Invulnerable Rager :AC 17/15raging, hp 62 (5d12+10) Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +2; DR 2/4non

"Grrrrrrarghhh!", Tararr roars as he snaps several of the arrows bristling from his body off. "Lousy mutts!"

I nearly bought it there, lol. Gotta be careful with the extra HP,lol.


Male Elf Alchemist (Crypt Breaker) 5

As the group reforms into a whole and Karrak sees to the injured, Chitleen moves to the fallen gnolls and gives their corpses a once over.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Male Oread Monk HP 27 Init +1; Senses Darkvision; Perception +9 AC 17, touch 15, flat-footed 15 Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +7

Mankato moves to the corner of the doors and peers inside while staying defensive.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Karrak continues forward and calls his companions near for healing. Chitleen looks over the fallen gnolls. Though dead, the gnolls still look particularly fierce with metal shards that project through ears and muzzle as well as their thick leather armor. They are armed with well made dwarven axes and composite bows that the elf does not have the strength to pull. Also he notes that the quiver contains 8 standard arrows left and 10 that are of mithril alloy.

Daeron and Lockjaw remain wary for a follow up attack as Mankato moves in for a closer view. Peering around the corner, he sees a straggling gnoll buffeted by the pursuing elemental. A moment later, the elemental vanishes and the bruised gnoll hobbles after the others.

Karrak- go ahead and spend 2 rounds healing if you like.


Dwarf Cleric 5 (HP 35 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +7 | R +5 | W +9 | Init +4* | Per +4* )

Karrak channels Torag's healing energy.

2 rounds of it.
2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

1 more round
1d6 ⇒ 5

status:

Current HP=21/21
STR 13/14

Channel Energy 1/4 remaining
Deflection Aura 0/1
Touch of Good 6/6

Spells Unused:
Level 0:
Create Water
Resistance (+1 saves)
Light
Guidance (+1 one roll)

Level 1:
Prot. from Evil (Domain slot)
Sanctuary
Remove Sickness

Level 2:
Align Weapon(Domain slot)


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

Pulses of invigorating energy wash over Daeron as his chest wound almost heals completely. Standing easier, Daeron closes over to Mankato and peeks around the corner.

Does Daeron still see any stragglers about?


Daeron moves up the stairs to join Mankato at the ruined barbican gate. The massive walls are over thirty feet high and shade the tiny courtyard filled with rubble and fragments of gear. The courtyard is shaped like a triangle widening at opposite end which holds the entrance into the mountain. The portal is shaped like a giant 'T' about fifty feet high with more battlements built into what would be the bottom of the T's arms over head.

Mankato reports that the gnolls have moved on through the portal and into the mine. The tall opening, though fifteen feet across, looks like a sliver of darkness between the massive battlements. A heavy portcullis hangs at a peculiar angle across the portal. It appears to be jammed in place though, leaving only a three foot gap at the bottom to pass under.


|| CMB +8 | CMD 18 | F +9 | R +3 | W +5 || HP 53/59 AC 21/10/21 || Paladin 5 || SR 10 Immune: Fear, Disease

Lockjaw stands guard as everybody is healed, then turns to the newcomer.

"Who are ye? These two know ye, but I don't."


Male Elf Wizard 3 (Transmuter-Enhancement) / AC13->17(mage armor) / HP23->full

They are gone, for now, declares Daeron as he takes in the dwarven architecture.

He glances over at the badly wounded Tarrar, remarking, Even an death defying fall could not put you down, what more of a few lousy gnoll arrows?

Daeron looks keen to consolidate and exchange news with newly found Tarrar, but his eyes dart around uneasily expecting a second wave.

2,151 to 2,200 of 4,080 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hungry Voodoo's Mines of Zolurket All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.