Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Hunger in the Darkness - Expedition to the Mines of Zolurket (Inactive)

Game Master Mark Sweetman

A desperate attempt to reclaim the ancestral Dwarvish mine of Tar-Urkatha from the darkness that has engulfed it....


1,401 to 1,450 of 2,477 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Primordial Ooze

Weekends are proving a little more crowded with the 3 week old than without.
Sorry for the MIA over the weekend, but between my mother departing back home and mother's day today was a hectic one. Update inc. tomorrow AM


Primordial Ooze

Love's Crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 for 1d8 ⇒ 1

Both Dolgrym's and Love's speculative crossbow bolts fail to find flesh, though Love's does skitter off the leader's armor.

Feigr, Padrym and Khepri move forward as one to meet the threat. Moving around the tent and into the field of battle. You see surprised expressions on the faces of the gnolls... clearly not expecting a nest of enemies to have taken root during their short abscence. The surprise only deepens as Gaelthrin and the dwarves also emerge.

Padrym's shocking grasp is still live

A flicker of realization crosses the leader's face as he seemingly realizes now why the female gnoll was taken. He snarls and ploughs forward towards the targets that have now presented themselves.

The lead gnoll charges at Feigr, stopping short to strike with his polearm...
Guisarme: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22 for 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 = 8
...curved blade striking true.

Four gnolls charge up in support of their leader...
Spear on Feigr: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Spear on Padrym: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Spear on Padrym: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Spear on Khepri: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
...a spear sneaking past the defenses of both Padrym and Khepri

The other gnolls and pair of hyena are too far back to contribute yet, but move forward and to the flanks - a couple moving to threaten Gaelthrin's position. Dolgrym and Love still have LoS on these guys

Round 1: Gnolls, Cynara, Feigr, Dolgrym, Padrym, Dwarves, Khepri, Lowfield

Effects at play:
bless on all party members and dwarves (except Love and Dolgrym)

Map issues remain, though I shall attempt anew to upload this evening.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Round 1:

Status:

HP: 21/21 AC: 17/19 vs. evil Conditions: Blessed (+1 to hit and on saves vs. fear), protected vs. evil (+2 AC and saves vs. evil opponents)

Cynara pauses to cast protection from evil on herself.

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 5/6 Channel energy: 0/6 CLW wand: 3/50


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Round 1

Still wounded from the prior battle, the gnoll's slash leaves Feigr reeling, though his allies spear glances harmlessly away. But Feigr pulls himself together and steps up to deliver a fierce blow of his own with his waraxe. 5-foot step if room permits to reach the gnoll.
Attack (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Bless, Gnoll, Power Attack) 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 24
Damage (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Power Attack) 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Status:

AC 22, touch 12, flat-footed 22. . (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 deflection)
hp 7/24 (0 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 +1 (bless) (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects shield of faith, bless


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Dolgrym fires another bolt from his crossbow at the closest gnoll.

Attaack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Damage 1d8 ⇒ 5

Critical Confirmation 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Damage 1d8 ⇒ 6


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Sorry, Feigr. I'd missed that you were still wounded, or I would've fixed you up while we were preparing for the return.


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Round 1

Status:

HP = 19/30
AC = 16/12/15
Speed = 20'
Weapon Equipped = Magatha
Arrows = 20/20
Arcane Pool = 3/3
Magus Spells Known (CL 3, 5 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (4/day) Shocking Grasp, True Strike (DC 13)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 12), Light
Status Effects = Bless

"There we go then."

May need a map but would like to swing at the leader.

Magatha Two-Handed Power Attack Bless Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d10 + 8 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 8 + (1, 3, 3) = 20


Primordial Ooze

Mapski


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

I'll take the attacks to get at the leader, we need him down. I'm going to regret this I know it.


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

No worries Cynara...I had forgotten about it myself until it was too late.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

DM V, now that I've seen the lay of the land, can I change my action? Instead of casting, I'd like to channel positive energy--the gnolls aren't wounded yet when Cynara acts, so it won't help them.


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

Khepri attacks the gnoll next to him then moves 5' to M23

Power Attack with mw scimitar 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Current Status:

HP 24/28
AC 22
Effects
Lay on Hands 4/day Used - [3]
Smite Evil (1/day) Used - [1]


Primordial Ooze

Cynara pulses a wave of healing warmth over the party as Dolgrym fells a gnoll with a well aimed bolt as Feigr steps up to the leader of the gnolls to deliver a solid blow. Cynara - feel free to roll for the channel

Padrym wades through a couple of spear thrusts and a swipe from the leader's guisarme....
Spear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Spear: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Guisarme: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
...getting marked with a brutal thrust to his thigh before his strike explodes into the gut of the gnoll with a crackle of expunged electricity.

Two dwarves stride forward to unleash crossbow bolts at the leader...
Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21 for 1d8 ⇒ 2
Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 = 16
...one bolt spearing through the creature's breastplate to lodge in it's lungs. The guisarme slips from the gnoll's hands as it drops to it's knees choking on wet drawn breaths.
Essentially out of the combat

Two charge the gnoll before Khepri...
Axe: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 25 for 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Axe: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25 for 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
...the first severing an arm and the other taking out the beast's neck.

The other dwarves flank around to support Gaelthrin for when she needs to meet the rush of gnoll's approaching. The dwarven woman's rent face is stoic as she readies herself against the rush.

Re-interpret of Khepri's action:
Khepri strides forward and cuts a bloody track across the chest of the gnoll that struck Padrym.

Love has a potential crossbow shot to take here

Despite suffering heavy losses in the opening salvo of the battle, the remaining gnoll and hyena pour forward against the defenses. Except for the naked female and her male lover - who flee the field of battle when they see the leader fall.

DM Quick Summary of Dwarves and Gnolls:
Gaelthrin: 2d20 ⇒ (20, 5) = 25
Attacks: 6d20 ⇒ (6, 4, 10, 5, 7, 1) = 33

Gaelthrin's hammer smashes a hyena to the ground where it lies unmoving and lacking the front half of it's head. The other dwarves weather the gnolls assault with the strength borne of knowing that they have their ancestral home at their back and emerge uninjured.

Round 2: Gnolls, Cynara, Feigr, Dolgrym, Padrym, Dwarves, Khepri, Lowfield

Damage Tracker:
Leader - down
Gnoll - K,23 - down
Gnoll - M,25 - 10

No map update till I'm home - but targets abound for you. 3 gnolls plus one hyena on the right and 4 gnolls on the left.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Round 1 (edit):

Channel energy, everyone except Love and Dolgrym gets back 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 HP at Cynara's action.

Round 2:

Status:

HP: 21/21 AC: 17 Conditions: Blessed (+1 to hit and on saves vs. fear)

Cynara emerges from the tent and moves to support Khepri and Padrym, but in the confusion of the melee misses the wounded gnoll in front of them.

To hit: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

Expendables used:

[ooc]L1 spells: 4/6 Channel energy: 1/6 CLW wand: 3/50


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Round 2

Status:

HP = 15/30
AC = 16/12/15
Speed = 20'
Weapon Equipped = Magatha
Arrows = 20/20
Arcane Pool = 3/3
Magus Spells Known (CL 3, 5 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (4/day) Shocking Grasp, True Strike (DC 13)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 12), Light
Status Effects = Bless

Padrym grunts as the spear hits him, but focuses on his task and downs the leader. Spitting on his fallen foe (and noting the blood mixed in) he turns to the nearest gnoll.

Magatha Two-Handed Power Attack Bless: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d10 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Primordial Ooze

Map Update Post Gnolls in Round 2


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Round 2

Feigr grunts as the leader falls, "That was nice work. Thanks for the healing Cynara!" he turns his intent to the gnoll still next to him and brings his axe around in another sweeping blow.
Attack (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Bless, Gnoll, Power Attack) 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 23
Damage (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Power Attack) 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6

Status:

AC 22, touch 12, flat-footed 22. . (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 deflection)
hp 14/24 (0 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 +1 (bless) (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects shield of faith, bless


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Cynara moved up to O-24, just behind Padrym, and attacked the gnoll at N-25.


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Dolgrym keeps up his crossbow assault at the closest gnoll.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1

Critical confirmation

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

"I have your back Padrym"

Khepri will cleave the two gnolls in front of him, starting with M25 then N25

Power Attack with mw Scimitar - M25 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Power Attack with mw Scimitar - N25 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Khepri's first attack misses the gnoll, ruining his attack plan.

Current Status:

HP 28/28
AC 22 (20 now from Cleaving)
Effects
Lay on Hands 4/day Used - [3]
Smite Evil (1/day) Used - [1]


Primordial Ooze

Padrym's strike cuts the life from one of the gnoll, while Feigr and Dolgrym combine to end another.

Quick Fight Summary:
7d20 ⇒ (13, 14, 13, 19, 1, 10, 6) = 76

The dwarves swarm forward and with hacking axes wreak a terrible toll upon the gnoll attackers. Gaelthrin claims another life with a heavy hammer blow. The gnoll's counterstrike leaves a few dwarves bleeding, but the remainder of the gnollish force is easily put to the hammer and axe - dwarves moving through the fallen bodies to ensure that death visits them all.

Quiet falls over the fort once more as the second half of the entrenched force is put down quickly, brutally, and without loss of any dwarvish life.

Combat over - what's the plan for preparing for tonight?


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

"If anyone needs healing, come over near me."

Channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6


Primordial Ooze

A few of the dwarves with minor wounds cluster near the elf maiden and have their hurt salved away. They give their thanks to the devotee of the sun.

The NPC dwarves are all healed up now.


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Padrym will also move over to partake before heading back to the leader.

"No sense leaving this one alive, though I wonder where those other two got off to. Have we any trackers?"


Primordial Ooze

Gaelthrin is nearby and overhears Padrym "None that would move as quick as they likely. Dark will come soon enough and I'd be for preserving what we've won"


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

"I agree; we haven't heard the last of the gnoll who fled into the mine, I fear. Have you sent a messenger to the Stonebrow?"


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

"Thanks again for the healing Cynara." As talk turns to next steps, Feigr agrees with Gaelthrin, "Aye, let's set up a camp and a watch cycle. As soon as we can bring Stonebrow here we should have a strong foothold and we can concentrate on the one that got away into the mine and whatever surprises he has brewing for us."

Status:

AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 20. . (+7 armor, +3 shield)
hp 20/24 (0 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects none


Primordial Ooze

As the sun is now well into it's descent, Gaelthrin is wary of sending dwarves today back to Stonebrow. Instead she suggests holing up for the night and sending someone in the morning.

With three watches, Gaelthrin splits her charges into a first watch of four, herself and two on the middle watch and the last four for dawnwatch. Turning to the group "Do ye want us looking outwards or inwards?" asking if her watch should focus on the mine, or out into the valley.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Cynara mulls the question over and replies, "I would say that both avenues should be watched, concentrating on the mine. There would have to be a significant number of gnolls in the immediate area for the pair that ran off to bring them in this soon.

"We could pile some items in front of the barricade so that anything coming through would make a noise and alert the watchers. Some of the tents and weapons would work, I think."


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

"I agree. Focus on the mine. We haven't seen evidence of enough gnolls to really hit us hard in the surrounding area. We dont know what's in the mine."


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

"What about the neighboring gnolls? It is unlikely they would attack in force, but we should probably be prepared. And not everything that comes from the mine might make noise. Nonetheless, I am in agreement with Gaelthrin's force watching the mine while we watch outside."


Primordial Ooze

The gnoll encampment to the East is far enough away that even if they came, you wouldn't see them tonight.

Once ready for the night to come, I'll need Perception checks from the midnight watchers - Dolgrym and Padrym


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Restless with the energy left over from the fight, Padrym stares intently into the night, looking for a threat from the mines he longs to conquer.


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 12


Primordial Ooze

I'll have a post up tomorrow - were there any other actions taken before you passed in for the night's rest?


Male Dwarf Trapsmith Rogue

And now I found this thread again. It fell off all my lists for some strange reason. Sorry about being AWOL for the fight. I am glad Voice didn't hold things up.

Love is quiet after the final skirmish with the gnolls. He quietly helps the other dwarves gather and burn the bodies bedding and tents.

You see Love examining the food and water supplies used by the gnolls. Most of it is use less but perhaps there might be something.....

(Any loot to speak of?)


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

I had that happen with one of mine, and it was because I'd accidentally hit the "Hide" button on the Online Campaigns page.

"Love, could you put together some kind of alarm at the mine entrance--something unobtrusive that would fall down if brushed against and make a lot of noise?"


Primordial Ooze

Loot from the fallen gnolls is mostly more of the armor and weapons you are used to. The leader was wearing a breastplate and wielding a masterwork guisarme. In a belt pouch are a couple of potions (CLW).


Primordial Ooze

Fickle Hand of Fate:
3d20 ⇒ (9, 9, 11) = 29
2d20 ⇒ (14, 20) = 34
2d20 ⇒ (8, 19) = 27

A noise trap is rigged near to the barricade before you retire for the night, exhausted from the day's activity. The first watch is quiet, though the middle watch generates some excitement. Padrym and Dolgrym hear a grunt and cry from the NE corner of the camp - where one of the dwarven guards was on watch.

He is roughly 40ft from your position, but you don't have direct line of sight - so you'd need to hustle over to see what the issue was.

All those asleep can have a DC 17 Perception check to wake up immediately and react.


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

"Padrym...you hear that? I'll head over and check it out. Be ready to wake everyone, if you don't hear from me." Dolgrym slowly advances toward the sound, not wanting to fall victim to a gnoll trap.


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Having drunk himself into a victory stupor are toasting the pending return to the mine, Feigr sleeps like the dead in the mines...at least the ones that haven't risen.


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 16

Khepri nearly wakes up, but its been a long day of fighting and he is exhausted.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Once again, Cynara is coming as close to snoring as an elf can....


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

We're outside an undead infested mine and we just drove off some but not all of the gnolls. Let's wake our friends first instead of waiting, that guard is already dead.

"ALARM! ALARM THE CAMP! NORTHEAST!"

With that Padrym will move after Dolgrym.


Primordial Ooze

Secret DM's Business:
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Sight Perception DC 34:
Methinks this is beyond even the best of you :P

Padrym, Dolgrym and Gaelthrin rush to where the dwarf in the NE was on lookout - finding him visibly distressed and a hand-crossbow bolt protruding from his chest. Breathing heavily and straining as though he were fighting some kind of affliction he managed to grunt "Bolt came from o'er there... didnae get a look at him." pointing to the East and North - towards the mine entrance, though not directly.

The rest of the camp stirs to awakening at Padrym's yells, dwarves beginning to stand up some in armor and others in their smalls... but all bearing arms.

Everyone can act now.


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Feigr wakes up with difficulty and a snort. "Gods, what's all the racket? Gnolls back?" Rather than pulling on his armor, he calls on the ancestral spirits to shield him. "Oy, damned gnolls. If any of ya are still awake come and surround me." Activates Spirit Shield.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Cynara rouses from her deep slumber with a start. "Huh? What? Northeast?" Blinking the sleep from her eyes she grabs her sword and wand and starts to move in the direction of the noise, stumbling over bedroll and pack in her hurry. (Unfortunately, the noise is not coming from the northeast, and it'll take her a bit to sort that out.)


Primordial Ooze

You cluster around the dwarf and some of the waking ones range out towards the source of the bolt - but no-one can see the creature that fired it towards you... the ground also devoid of any tracks.

It is roughly at that time that Gaelthrin asks "Where is Resdern?" asking after the second dwarf that was on watch towards the mines... but from the NW corner of the camp...


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Cynara examines the wounded dwarf, giving a sharp intake of breath when she realizes what caused the wound. She wraps the end of the bolt with a rag and carefully tugs at it to see if it's barbed; if so, she widens the incision to get the bolt out without further tearing. She's taking obvious care to avoid contact between the bolt and her skin. In a clipped tone, she asks, "Do you feel anything other than the wound? Numbness, rapid breathing, drowsiness, shortness of breath, weakness?"


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

Khepri will use his detect evil scanning for anything out there that could be close within 60' Figuring that whatever it is is either farther away or gone.

1,401 to 1,450 of 2,477 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hunger and Darkness - Reclaiming Tar-Urkatha All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.