Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Hunger in the Darkness - Expedition to the Mines of Zolurket (Inactive)

Game Master Mark Sweetman

A desperate attempt to reclaim the ancestral Dwarvish mine of Tar-Urkatha from the darkness that has engulfed it....


1,201 to 1,250 of 2,477 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

"Give us a little time, but then come in and hit them hard. We will take the first step in reclaiming the mines tonight!"


Primordial Ooze

Bedtime for me here - but will moves things along on the morrow.
Word of warning, I'm moving into a new company / office so I'm not sure I'll be able to update Google docs from work. If I can't you'll get a verbal description to start things off.


Primordial Ooze

The party allows the gnoll scouts and hyena to a safe distance before moving forward to the battlements in a controlled rush. Despite the clanking of metal and sounds of movement that such a group inevitably creates you are not yet challenged from within the camp. You draw up against the 30ft high section of wall that remains from the old fortifications.

Ahead of you lies the edge of the wall and the start of the open area to the camp. Love chances a steal forward to look and he sees that there are a few gnolls in the open area towards the center of the camp seemingly in a gambling contest of some kind. There are a couple of tents that could be rushed to, and the wall abuts directly to the side of the main building that remains of the fortifications. To the Western edge Love spies a few of the gnoll womenfolk talking among each other.

Fickle Wind of Fate:
1d20 ⇒ 4

Can roll both below in one roll.

Hearing Perception DC 12:
The camp is relatively quiet. You hear the yelping cries of a young gnoll and distant conversation, but nothing that can be made out in detail.

Sight Perception DC 15:
The guards above you either had their backs turned or eyes elsewhere as you approached, but you did spy their positions. There are two lookouts in the battlements above you - but you are out of their line of sight so close to the wall.
You did not spy any active lookouts in the central or Western area on approach.

Behind you the dwarfs are moving up also, and it's only a matter of time before they are noticed and the alarm raised within the camp.

As I thought, no map updating at work - so will need to get it up when I get home. Unless there are any objections I will also take it to initiative at that point also.


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Padrym nods his readiness. When the others are also prepared he makes his way over the wall.


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 15


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Feigr is too distracted by trying to be quiet to notice much of anything.


Primordial Ooze

It's a Map!

Tents block LoS, the little rocks and campfire doesn't. The big grey blob is the fortifications, and is about 30ft high - so it'd be a task going over it.
You've got a surprise round, then I'll roll initiative and get this happening :)


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

"Notice the two lookouts over there. Want me to try and trip them up?" He points to the two, making sure the group all are aware of them.


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 20

Khepri will move in as far as he can still using the tents as cover (Q21)


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Now I'll cast that shield of faith and move to Q23.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Hearing Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

"No, Dolgrym. Concentrate on any particularly tough gnolls who come out to meet us. We'll be obvious soon enough."

The tall elf casts bless on the party while they're still bunched up, then follows Khepri in.


Primordial Ooze

Just waiting on initial actions from Love and Padrym


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Oops, sorry. Magus to P23. Check.


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Dolgrym will follow Padrym, while looking for any possible targets.


Male Dwarf Trapsmith Rogue

Suprise round
Perception, canny 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Love readies his crossbow and takes careful aim covering the advancing fighting types.
Drop to prone and ready action to fire on gnoll in M,12 when he/she comes into view.

hmmm suprise round right? So only a move or a standard action so a max move for dwarves of 20' barring special abilities. I think Padrym and co. overshot a tad.


Primordial Ooze

Yeah technically overshot actions, but that's still fine. Let's call it a surprise round rather than a surprise round.
Collation post and initiative et al incoming shortly.


Primordial Ooze

As you begin to make your way into the camp, one of the gnolls near to the fire turns and yips a warning in Gnoll "Two-legs, Two-legs" pointing at you. Given the state of rest, it will take some time for the camp to awaken... but awaken it will...

Initiative Block:
Feigr: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Khepri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Padrym: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Dolgrym: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
Lowfield: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Cynara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Rank and File: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
A Cut Above: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Action Tracker (Round 1): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Perception DC 12:
The tent you are huddled around is occupied... though with snoring inhabitants.

Perception DC 16:
As above and you also hear a gnoll in the tent next to the fort.
S,16

Map update to come tonight after work - though a point of note. The tents all have their entrances on the North side of them - ie. pointing into the camp.
All visible gnolls are shown on map at present - I'll be updating as they or you move into it's depths.

The dwarven reinforcements will arrive on Round 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Dolgrym casts Bull's Strength on Padrym. "Strike hard and fast, brother," the Mage whispers.


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Round 1

Status:

HP = 30
AC = 16/12/15
Speed = 20'
Weapon Equipped = None
Arrows = 20/20
Arcane Pool = 3/3
Magus Spells Known (CL 3, 5 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (4/day) Shocking Grasp (x2), Shield (DC 13), True Strike (DC 13)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 12), Light
Status Effects = Bull's Strength

Padrym nodes and points to the tent near the wall of the fort.

"There's one in there."

With that he moves into the tent he is standing in front of and hits the first gnoll he can find.

Coup de grace is a full round action so I'll just walk into the tend and hit one. Awake if there is one, asleep if not.
Magatha Two-Handed Power Attack Bull's Strength
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 181d10 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21


Primordial Ooze

Dolgrym delivers his magic unto Padrym, before the magus strides around the tent to end one of those sleeping within. The other wakens with a fright and yowl.

Action Tracker (Round 1): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Updated Map

The other gnoll next to Padrym is prone and inside the tent.


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Feigr follows Padrym into the tent O22, "Any more Padrym, oh!" He turns and strikes at the remaining gnoll with his waraxe, attempting to slay another.
Attack (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Power Attack, Gnoll) 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 1 + 1 = 20
Damage (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe) 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12

Status:

AC 20, touch 10, flat-footed 20. . (+7 armor, +3 shield)
hp 24/24 (+3 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects None


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Round 1:

Status:

HP: 21/21 AC: 17 Conditions: blessed (+1 to hit, +1 to saves vs. fear)

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 1/6 Channel energy: 0/6 CLW wand: 1/50

Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Cynara hurries to the tent against the wall (to S-17) and attacks anything in it.

Attack roll with rapier (if applicable): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Damage, if that manages to hit anything: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Redoing my status since I managed to miss the shield of faith and the bless.

Status:

AC 22, touch 12, flat-footed 22. . (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 deflection)
hp 24/24 (+3 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 +1 (bless) (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects shield of faith, bless


Primordial Ooze

Feigr strides into the tent and puts paid to the second gnoll within. Cynara strides into the camp seeking prey and her rapier finds the flesh of a young gnoll lying down within.

The gnoll next to Cynara in the tent scrabbles for a weapon before standing. Provokes AoO Then yips from across the camp draw Cynara's attention. A pair of gnolls surge toward her and jab spears forward....
Charging Spear: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9
Charging Spear (flanking): 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 12
...but both attacks are ill-aimed in their haste. The third gnoll from around the fire moves towards the tent where death has recently twice visited.

You can hear the sounds of the camp awakening further beyond the fort itself and also from the Western tents... though no additional foes are in view yet.

Action Tracker (Round 1): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Updated Map


Primordial Ooze

Cynara - the tents open to the North - hope you don't mind the re-interpretation of your advance to suit the intent of getting at the tent-dweller quickly?


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

Current AC - 22 Current HPs - 28/28
Lay on Hands 4/day Used - [0] Smite Evil (1/day) Used - [0]
Effects Bless

Khepri sees Cynara surrounded by gnolls and moves to aid her. "Here I come Cynara!"

Khepri will charge the one at P16

Power Attack with mw Scimitar 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 15
Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

DM, as I plan on handling crowd control, I want to delay until the rest of of team goes before I decide what to do this round. Just wanted to advise.


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Round 1 (cont'd):

No problem, DMV.

AoO on gnoll in tent: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Damage (if applicable): 1d6 ⇒ 5

The faintest frown of worry creases the elf's otherwise unruffled expression as the reinforcing pair of gnolls intrudes on her limited perceptions and she moves to avoid their blows. Dear me, I seem to have gotten a bit ahead of myself. Well, the others will be along in good order; all I have to do is stay alive until then. Ah, and here's Khepri now.


Primordial Ooze

Cynara's slender blade perforates the gnoll as it rises, making it bleed from two places.

Khepri's charge and strike is true, though his blade is quelled just enough by the gnoll's armor to avoid lasting hurt.

The cluster of three gnolls in the NW of the camp start to move. One begins to gesture and chant, while the other two begin to make their way through the camp. They yelp loudly as they move in gnoll "Up maggots, Up"

Spellcraft DC 17:
The gnoll is summoning a foul beast.
Summon Monster II

Action Tracker (Round 1): Cynara, *Dolgrym*, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Love, Cynara, Padrym, Feigr up.
Dolgrym is delaying, so just let me know when you want to slot back into the flow.

Map tonight - the two gnolls have moved to I,13 and H,17


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Spellcraft 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

Dolgrym moves to m 24' getting a good look at the gnoll caster. He wants to ensure that it's spell would not be completed, so his fires one of his volley of missles at the caster.

Damage 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8
Trip check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Round 2

Status:

HP = 30
AC = 16/12/15
Speed = 20'
Weapon Equipped = None
Arrows = 20/20
Arcane Pool = 3/3
Magus Spells Known (CL 3, 5 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (4/day) Shocking Grasp (x2), Shield (DC 13), True Strike (DC 13)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 12), Light
Status Effects = Bull's Strength, Bless

Spellcraft 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Padrym moves up and attacks the next creature.

Move to O18 via O20 then P19
Magatha Two-Handed Power Attack Bull's Strength Bless
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 281d10 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Crit confirm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 152d10 + 22 ⇒ (4, 8) + 22 = 34


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Spellcraft check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Round 2:

Status:

HP: 21/21 AC: 17 Conditions: blessed; +1 to hit and on saves vs. fear

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 1/6 Channel energy: 0/6 CLW wand: 1/50

First things first. Cynara stabs the gnoll she so rudely awakened, inflicting another shallow wound. In the future, I must remember to enchant my sword before I do something foolish like this.

Attack w/rapier: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25

Roll to confirm: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

Ah, well. Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Feigr follows Padrym back out of the southern tent.
Action depends on whether Padrym killed the one in N18 or not. If it is still up, he moves to O19 and attacks that one. If it is down, he moves past to O17 and attacks the one Khepri is fighting.

Feigr growls and swings his axe at the injured gnoll in a viscious uppercut aimed at its right hip, attempting to bring down another one. "Let's see you still standing after this."
Attack (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Bless, Power Attack, Gnoll) 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 18
Damage (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Power Attack) 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15

Status:

AC 22, touch 12, flat-footed 22. . (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 deflection)
hp 24/24 (+3 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 +1 (bless) (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects shield of faith, bless


Primordial Ooze

Paging Mr Love - Round 1 action required please :)

Cynara puts a third hole through the gnoll in the tent, which refuses to lay down and die; while Padrym brutally slays the gnoll that Magatha bit deeply into.

The chanting gnoll is impacted by Dolgrym's force missiles...
Concentration Check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
...but manages to retain both it's footing and the delicate incantation.

Feigr strides forward and deals with another gnoll non-chalantly, waraxe cutting through flesh and leather alike.

Action Tracker (Round 2): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Damage Tracker:
Gnoll - R,17 - 9
Gnolls - N,18 and P,16 - dead

Gah - to avoid this getting any more confused, I'm going to put a brief pause on until tonight my time when I can update properly with a map.
Apologies for the delay, but the fact I can no longer update maps at work has put a partial spanner in the works.


Primordial Ooze

The camp continues to erupt into activity as gnolls emerge from tents and also from further within the depths of the fort.

The pair flanking Cynara strike at the elf...
Flanking Spear: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7
Flanking Spear: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14
...though both thrusts are wide.

Action Tracker (Round 2): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Updated Map


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

Status AC 24 HP 28/28 Effects:Bless

Khepri moves to kill off another gnoll attacking Cynara

Move 5' to O16 and attack gnoll at P15
Power Attack with mw Scimitar 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male Dwarf Trapsmith Rogue

Suprise round
Did you see my held action from the suprise round? Oh well water under the bridge now and Khepri removed my target

Round one

Love slips forward and takes a careful shot.

Move to R,21
Light crossbow attack on gnoll in I,13 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19. Damage 1d8 ⇒ 3

Round two
Same again
Light crossbow attack on gnoll in I,13 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19. Damage 1d8 ⇒ 3


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0

If the target was this last one I could attack the other gnoll on Cynara


Primordial Ooze

Sorry Love - I swear when I read your post it didn't seem like there was a confirmed action.
Also apologies for a stretched out update time - public holiday mid-week in KL.

Love's crossbow flies true across the sea of battle and scores a shallow wound.

Khepri's blade cuts deep and sends another gnoll to the boneyard.

As the gnolls that were in the far distance draw closer you see that they are scarified and bear weapons and armor that appear to be more well made than the others. The are garbed in metal and wield heavy flails rather than the shield and spear combination favored by the other gnolls. One of them circles South and around the tents to draw close to Dolgrym, while the other bearing the wound from Love's crossbow circles to the North and closes with Cynara.

The priestess in the distance finishes her incantation and a hyena springs into being. The beast yips as it bounds forward at Feigr, launching at the dwarf...
Charging Bite: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18
...teeth scraping noisily off the oracle's armor. The priestess moves forward towards the fray.

Action Tracker (Round 2): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Rank and File, Khepri, A Cut Above, Love

Back to the top of the order and everyone but Khepri is up.
Love - you can keep the roll and re-direct, or move a bit to get a better bead on your original target. The tent would give him soft cover at present.

Damage Tracker:
Gnoll - R,17 - 9
Elite Gnoll - R,15 - 3

It's a Map


Dwarf Transmuter 4 | AC 12 (14 w/MageArmor)/10/12 | HP 33/33 | F+4,R+2,W+5 | Init.+0 | Percept.+0 | SenseMotive +0

"I need a little help back here, Love!, the Mage yells out loudly as the large gnoll loomed in front of him. Dolgrym moves back to N 23 and fires his missles, hoping to knock the gnoll down.

Cst Toppling magic missle

Damage 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Topple check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Round 3:

Status:

HP: 21/21 AC: 17 Conditions: blessed; +1 to hit and on saves vs. fear

Expendables used:

L1 spells: 1/6 Channel energy: 0/6 CLW wand: 1/50

Well, well. It appears that the real foes have arrived. Time for the better part of valor.... Cynara retreats a short distance from the elite gnoll (5' step to Q-13), but his presence distracts her and her thrust at the wounded gnoll goes wide. Her tone almost bored, she says, "Khepri, I believe the new arrival is for you."

Rapier attack on wounded gnoll: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Round 3

I may have to rework this if Padrym one-shots our hyena. Change it to a move and attack against the priestess if Padrym kills the hyena.

Feigr chuckles grimly at the hyena's failure, "How 'bout them apples bud. Let's see how you like my axe."
Attack (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Bless, Power Attack) 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 16
Damage (Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe, Power Attack) 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 2 = 7

Status:

AC 22, touch 12, flat-footed 22. . (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 deflection)
hp 24/24 (+3 temporary)
Weapon Equipped Masterwork Waraxe, Dwarven +6 +1 (bless) (1d10+3/20/x3)
Effects shield of faith, bless


Male Human Paladin /4 ]Hps 36/36 AC 23 FF 21 T 11 CMD 18 Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +8 Init +1 Per +0
Cynara wrote:
Cynara retreats a short distance from the elite gnoll (5' step to Q-13),

Did you mean P17?


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

Round 3

Status:

HP = 30
AC = 16/12/15
Speed = 20'
Weapon Equipped = None
Arrows = 20/20
Arcane Pool = 3/3
Magus Spells Known (CL 3, 5 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
1 (4/day) Shocking Grasp (x2), Shield (DC 13), True Strike (DC 13)
0 (at will) Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation (DC 12), Light
Status Effects = Bull's Strength, Bless

"Dolgrym, close to us."

Padrym attempts to take bead on the hyena in front of him.

Magatha Two-Handed Power Attack Bull's Strength Bless
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d10 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Female Elf ***INACTIVE*** Oracle (Life)/4 HP 28/28 AC 17/T 12/FF 14 Init +2 Perc +7 Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +5/+7 vs. ench. effects

Oops, no--Q-17. How'd I miss that?


Stats:
AC 20/10/20, HP 35/35, F+3 R+1 W+3, Init +0, Per -1

Feigr bellows, "Nice blow Padrym!" Perhaps on to the priestess after all.


Male Dwarf Trapsmith Rogue

DM. Please redirect the shot to k,14. I think that is clear of entanglements. And please add bless to the second shot.

Round 3
"Fall back you crazy bastard!"
Love darts round the tent reaching for another bolt

Move to Q,23
Attack gnoll L,24. Light crossbow, bless 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25. Confirm? 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 1 = 20. Damage 1d8 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + (8) = 9.


Primordial Ooze

Love's shot scores a glancing blow on the thigh of the gnoll priestess.

Dolgrym backs away from the heavy set gnoll and his force missiles knock it to the floor.

Cynara's thrust misses it's target.

Padrym sends Magatha deep into the conjured beast's spine before it vanishes back to whence it came. You can take a move action if you like

Feigr moves forward to engage the priestess, though his blow barely misses - deflected at the last second by an intangible force.

Love strides around the tent and takes aim at the fallen foe, scoring a solid strike. As he's prone he gets a +4 to AC against range which is enough to cancel the crit - but I've averaged the two damage rolls and given him 4 damage instead.

To make it easier since I can't update the map at work - I'm going to have all the gnolls delay so I can group them together with the elite ones on the same action at the end of the round. That was it will make it easier to keep a reasonable update schedule.
So Khepri, if I can get your action for Round 3? - then I'll do all the gnolls at once combined with a map update tonight.

Action Tracker (Round 3): Cynara, Dolgrym, Padrym, Feigr, Khepri, Love, Gnolls

Damage Tracker:
Gnoll - R,17 - 9
Elite Gnoll - R,15 - 3
Elite Gnoll - L,24 - 11
Gnoll Priestess - K,14 - 11


|| AC 20/T12/FF18 | HP 45/45 | F +6 R +4 W +8 | Init +5 | Perception +12 | Sense Motive +6 | Darkvision 90' || Dwarf (Deep Delver) Inquisitor 6

I'll move to M21 to support Dolgrym. Acting after the gnolls means he's going to be falling back slowly and I don't want to leave him alone.

1,201 to 1,250 of 2,477 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hunger and Darkness - Reclaiming Tar-Urkatha All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.