Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Hollow's Last Hope (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


351 to 400 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Map

"Let's go south first?"


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

"South works for me." Elannic nocks an arrow and moves down the south hall.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Go through the open doorway or open the door first?


M Human Cleric/1

We should secure the area as we go, leave no enemy behind. First thing's first... first door. I can toss some light in there, as we enter.

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Whichever room we enter, Donovan will cast light... ending the old spell and look around, Perception.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Let's go through the open door. Might as well take care of it so nothing sneaks up behind us.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Not going though the open doorway where things can see us enter the doored room and trail behind us more quietly?
I think the open doorway should be first."


You enter into the room with the open doors. The double doors leading into this chamber are shattered and broken, one of them lying on the floor. The room beyond is in an equal state of disrepair. What was once a library is now a shattered mess with one corner being completly collapsed and dominated by a wide pool of stagnant water. Thick fungus grows on most of the books that still remain on the shelves lining the walls.

Brother Donovan casts light but doesn't find much more than the mold incrusted books. Is anyone curious about what great tales these tomes hold?


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Updated Map

"Well this is a little disgusting?"


M Human Cleric/1

Yes it is. Let's secure the area, then we can come and sit down with a good book.

Does everyone roll Perception? Or is that not SOP?


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"I don't think all this fungus will be good for us if we stay here to long."


Not really necessary
Its very easy to secure the area since other than the large gaping hole in the side of the room where wild life can go in and out(through the pool of stagnent water) there isn't anything to worry about in here.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Seeing that there's nothing of interest in the room, Fin will check the door across the way while the others attention is on a pool of water.

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Checking for traps on the door.


The door doesn't appear to be trapped but it is locked.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Sets down his axe and pulls out a tool kit. He proceeds to unluck the door.

Disable Device:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Finik you feel the lock easily give way and you open the door. This small chamber appears to be some sort of sitting room, complete with a single table and a pair of chairs, both in relatively good condition. Resting atop the tables is a half-eaten crow next to a curde knife and a cracked mug.

As anyone enters the room I'll need them to make a Reflex check please.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

I think her shield block it.


M Human Cleric/1

Block what? Is the room big enough for everyone?


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Reflex:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Probably going towards back.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Rock on, Lets see what happens


You all are able to walk into the room and as everyone enters you notice that there is a net hanging above the doorway with several large rocks. You also notice a rather thin trip wire but you all managed to avoid setting it off Barely...it was DC 10 so Finik was close....


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"That was a close one Finik"


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"Were fine, plus its just a net anyway." As he waves her off as he checks the rope to see if its old or recent while surveying the

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Disable Device:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Checking how basic the trap is.


DM Eyes only:

Perception check:1d20 - 6 ⇒ (10) - 6 = 4

Finik you can tell this trap was very very crudely made. You have made much better traps after being up for three days and drunk but it would be effective. If the trip line was triggered rocks would have fallen out of the net but they don't look big enough to do any real damage.

Make me perception checks everyone.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

"It was a net full of stones, Finik. Stones can kill as well as steel. And kill it was intended to do, I think. We must be wary."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"Don't worry these trips are soo simple and harmless, thats why I didn't disarm it. It would of been a waste of time." He gives a big yawn at the end.


M Human Cleric/1

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Titania and Xzanphia:
you hear the sound of faint snoring coming from behind the door in the south part of the room. It sounds different...reptilian.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she whispers
"Sounds like someone is sleeping in the next room, and it's not human."


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic frowns. "Perhaps Finik should check it out. He's quite stealthy."


M Human Cleric/1

Donovan loss from one to the other. He shrugs.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Mathpro:
Could I easily retrieve the net from the fallen trap?


Finik:
It would require a disable device check


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Finik tries to quietly remove the net from the trap before he sneaks into the other room.

Disable Device:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Finik you are able to get the net and make your way into the other room. The door isn't locked but give me a stealth check.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

With net in hand Fin sneaks into the room with the sleeping creature. As he gets near the creature he throws the net over it and tries to swiftly draw his greataxe.

Stealth:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Net throw:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


DM EYES ONLY:

1d20 - 6 ⇒ (20) - 6 = 14

As you try to sneak into the room the kobold on the bed rolls over and opens its eyes, stairing at you blankly for a moment and then he jumps out of the bed.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Does the net get him?

"Listen bud, you can talk with me or you can talk to my axe? You understand?" Holding up his axe.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Let's try to diplomatic and without threats of violence."


M Human Cleric/1

Good Ulfen, bad Taldan... I love it. Anyone speak it's language? Draconic I believe.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"I thought I was being diplomatic?" He gives her a customary smirk.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Talk to my axe is not diplomatic, it more of a threat."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"I said he can talk to me or my axe, I was being diplomatic by offering him a choice."


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Does an Axe, speak words?"


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic smiles slightly at the exchange and steps forward, addressing the kobold. "Peace. We mean no harm. We are seeking a cure for a disease. Blackscour taint. We need an ingredient for the cure, then we will leave and cause you no harm. Will you help us?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"Yeah but only nights I drink dwarven whiskey. Got any handy?" He gives a cheezey grin to the tall women.

351 to 400 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Last Hope All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.