Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Hollow's Last Hope (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


251 to 300 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Looks like I'm rolling low today


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin draws his axe and gives it a tight grip, he looks to his friend "I think my sister cursed me, what is with us and hunger wolves." Fin holds up his axe ready for the beasts charge.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Who knows?


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

The Shadow knows!


The Shadow!

The boys:

The wolves start moving in on you, figuring they could have a quick meal. They look sickly and like they haven't eaten in a while so they start to drool at the sight of possible food. Roll me your iniatives and Elannic roll me an attack and damage roll please since they will be agressive so you're readied action goes off.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

The ladies:

Titania and Xzanphia you make your way over to the tower and you find the door hanging on its hinges. You push your way into the building. Thick webs cover much of the ancient crates and barrels stored inside the base of the tower. A rickety wooden staircase ascends along one wall to reach an open trapdoor above. Xzanphia you get the feeling that you're not alone in here. And you soon see some threads of the webs begin to move as a large spider comes towards you.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

I think the die roller hates elves. Racist.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"Looks like some spiders were or are busy in here.
and do you have a thing for Elannic,
as I caught you looking at him a few times on the boat ride up here?"


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia spares the Ulfen woman a quick glance before setting her sights on the arachnid. "I think there'll be time for that talk later, after we deal with this."

Inish: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Did she actually see a spider, no.
so implied due to the spider webs.

"Judging by that glance and blush on your face, I'm right."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Fin raises his mighty axe and drives it down hard into the wolf,
Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1
DM Mathpro wrote:
And you soon see some threads of the webs begin to move as a large spider comes towards you.

Sorry, that line makes me think we see it, yes?


Yes you see it Xzanphia. Titania on the other hand hasn't managed to spot it yet

I'm a little busy today so I'll get a full post up soon


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Men:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Elannic you let your arrow fly at one of the wolves, scoring a direct hit but it failes to pierce the creatures thick hide. Finik you swing your axe at the other wolf as its making its way to you. You strike it along its side opening a deep gash but it still continues forward. The wolf that Finik sliced will try to bite him but falls short. Elannic the wolf you shot charges at you and tries to bite you as well. He strikes you just behind the knee trying to rend your ability to stand and you take 3 damage and you remain standing.

Bite attack on Finik:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bite Attack on Elannic:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Crit Confirmation on Elannic and extra damage:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip attempt on Elannic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Post your actions for the next round

Women:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Titania you're finally able to see the giant spider that is starting to make its way towards you and Xzanphia. I need initative for Titania and your first round actions please ladies.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic stifles a cry of pain as the wolf shakes his leg in its jaws. He limps back five feet and fires another arrow at the beast.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage" 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

WHAT THE HELL, DIE ROLLER?!?

Just checking something.
1d20 ⇒ 14


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

She readies her shield and sword


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)
Elannic of Erastil wrote:

Elannic stifles a cry of pain as the wolf shakes his leg in its jaws. He limps back five feet and fires another arrow at the beast.

Attack: 1d20+5
Damage" 1d8+1

WHAT THE HELL, DIE ROLLER?!?

Just checking something.
1d20

I hear ya buddy, one of my other characters just rolled like 3 1's then a 3 the gods of dice hate him too hehe.

Fin puts the wounded beast out of its misery.

Great axe chop:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia takes aim at the giant spider and takes a shot at the creature as it closes in. "Can't blame a girl for lookin', can you?"

Dice:

Inish: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Touch AC

Damage: 1d12 ⇒ 9


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"I can't blame you, he does look handsome."


Men:

Elannic the string to your bow breaks as you pull back to let the arrow fly. Fin you slice the wolf in two with your axe. The other wolf tries to take out Elannic's other knee. The wolf snaps down and pulls the paladin off his feet. You take 2 damage from the bite and are now prone.

Attack on Elannic:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip Attempt on Elannic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Women:

The spider moves in and tries to strike out at Xzanphia with its fangs but it misses. Titania you ready your sword and when it comes into range you swing at the mighty spider. You connect soundly with the creature. Xzanphia you fire at the spider and your shot connects. It doesn't look happy but its still standing.

Bite attack on Xzanphia:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d6 ⇒ 5
Sword attack on spider:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sorry I haven't posted...dealing with a bad breakup.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Oooh. My sympathies, man.

Elannic cries out in frustration, drawing his sword and attacking the wolf while still prone.

Attack 1d20 ⇒ 5
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

HP: 7/12


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia steps back, shoving a paper cartiridge into her gun, before unleashing another shot at the spider. "Still not convinced this is the best time."

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d12 ⇒ 10


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Sorry to hear buddy.

Fin charges the wolf Elannic is dealing with,
Axe attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 +2 from flanking as well?
Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Sneak attack:1d6 ⇒ 3


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she attacks the spider
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Men:

You draw your sword but swing wildly not connecting with the wolf. Finik you rush to your friends aid but your axe swings wide of the wolf as well. Being undaunted by either of your attacks the wolf continues trying to make a meal out of Elannic. The bite connects and does 7 damage.

Attack on Elannic:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Women:

The spider tries to strike at Xzanphia again with its fangs and this time it connects for 6 points of damage. I'll need a fort save from Xzanphia. Xzanphia you step back after the spider bites you and you reload your gun but the shot goes wide. Titania also misses with her sword.

Fang attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d6 ⇒ 5


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Well, crap.


Interesting save tehre Xzanphia...go ahead and post your actions for the next round of combat as well


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

0/12 HP

Elannic swings one final time before falling unconscious!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

FINALLY.

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she attacks the spider again
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia backs away from the spider once again, reloading her musket. "You can dance with him while I reload, if you don't mind."

Standard reload, not a paper cartridge this time. If I can 5' step behind Titania, I will.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Sounds good, as I got a high AC


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin raises up his axe and brings it down hard on the creature still flanking with the almost unconscious Nic.

Power attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage:1d12 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Sneak attack damage:1d6 ⇒ 5


Men:

Elannic you finally connect with the wolf just as you give way to the damage he's done to you. Finik seeing your buddy fall unconcious anger wells up inside you as you raise your great axe and slice through the wolf starting at its chest and ending at its ass you cleave the thing in two length wise.

I know it wasn't a crit but...nice solid damage so I'll give you a dramatic kill.

Women:

Xzanphia loose 1 point of strength as the poison as your unable to fight off the poison from the spiders bite. The Spider once again lashes out at you and its fangs once again pierce your skin for 1 point of damage. Having been bitten twice and poisoned you quickly rush behind Titania and behind your larger friend as you reload your gun. Titania you lash out with your sword at the spider and your sword connects. Impaling the spider, you end its life.

Spider Bite attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 ⇒ 1

strength drain from poison:1d2 ⇒ 1

DM EYES ONLY:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 101d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 211d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
1d2 ⇒ 1

As the battles end I'll need a stabalize roll(D20+con mod) from Elannic(DC 11) and Xzanphia you take another point of strength drain before you fight off the effects of the poison.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

With a sudden deep breath, Elannic's breathing becomes less labored and more peaceful while his wounds seem to begin to clot.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Well now, that wasn't so hard."


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

"Speak for yourself, blasted creature charged me."

I am at 0 HP at present.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"Let's see if we can patch you up."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin puts away his axe as he looks over his handywork and moves over to his friend offering a hand, "Come on let's get you back to the group since I don't much on bandaging wounds, haha." He lifts up his elven friend and carries him back to the girls.


Ladies:

After the battle do you guys do a quick search around or do you just head back outside and hope to meet back up with the guys?

Finik I'll need a strength check.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

1d100 ⇒ 38

she decides to check it out

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia stays near the entrance, resting.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic is unconscious, being dragged/carried by Finik. He drools a bit, and moans.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

It would seem us elves got a good butt-whipping. Didn't we have a dwarf cleric at some point? lol


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

A cleric would be very, very helpful since the die roller hates elves.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Str Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Maybe he ran into the Dwarven temple to reunite with his friends?


Yeah it looks like our dwarven friend left...quite a while ago actually

Finik you're able to carry your drooling friend back to a more central location in the yard but when you arrive you find the girls aren't there. You hear a little commotion coming from a ruined guard tower and after a few seconds a very battered Xzanphia can be seen slumping against the door frame. She looks rather beat up and is resting at the moment.

Titania you don't find much as time hasn't been kind to the crates in this tower but in one of the few intact crates you do manage to find a short sword wrapped up in cloth.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

He has not posted at all after March 22nd

"Well at least I found something of some value."


Want me to recruit a new player? Seems like your kind of low on divine power until the paladin dings level 2 and since he's currently at -1 hit points...


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Sure, I am fine with that.

"Ha, I see your sidekick didn't hold there own as well. Haha." He sets Nic next to Xzanphia. "You any good with bandages? I believe his bleeding stopped....at least I think it did."


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

we should welcome our new cleric in.

251 to 300 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Last Hope All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.