Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Hollow's Last Hope (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


201 to 250 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

with shield and sword she attacks the wolf

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

next turn

she attacks again

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

wow, the dice roller hates me today


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

As the creatures start moving in closer, he springs up and catches one wolf before it has time to react and hurls his throwing axe at it. As the hachet blade enters the creature he mutters, "I hope they're not related to my sis's pup."

Axe Throw:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Sneak Attack Damage:1d6 ⇒ 3
Sneak attack cause I will move before the first wolf.

or if the first wolf attacks him first then he'll strike the wolf with his greataxe.

Greataxe strike:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia takes a shot at the nearest wolf

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Touch AC if within 40'

Damage: 1d12 ⇒ 7

or

If no clear shot, She'll cast Mage Armor


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Oh crap, that's a misfire. Good thing it wasn't a spell. Um, that gives it the Broken condition until I can clear it. So dagger time for me (no Quick Clear yet).


Just waiting on actions for Elanic and then I'll wrap things up


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Okay, that's weird. I posted my actions Wednesday and they've been swallowed by the boards.

Elannic will fire again, then reload. If the wolves get to melee range, he'll step back, fire and reload.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Sorry for the delay...busy weekend

Round 1 wrap up.

One of the wolves will come charging out of the edge of the forest and try to bite at Elannic but he will miss. Finik you see the other wolf standing at the forests edge and you whip a throwing axe at it and the wolf lets out a yelp as your axe finds its mark. He charges at you and tries to return the favor, biting at your leg but he misses. Elannic you fire off another arrow but it bounces off the wolfs thick hide. Xzanphia your gun jams as you try to fire it. Titania you move up and strike the wolf that tried to bite Elannic but you miss.

init:

Wolf
Finik
Wolf
Elannic
Xzan
Titania

Attacks on party:

Bite attack on Elannic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bite attack on Finik:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Party Saves:

Creature Saves:

Party Damage:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Wolf 1: 6/13
Wolf 2: 13/13


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

with shield and sword she attacks the wolf

Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Dam: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia pulls back abit and reloads her musket.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic curses as the wolf leaps at him, stumbling back to avoid the strike. "The wolves are bold in this stretch of forest!"

He steps back, drawing another arrow and attacking!

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin draws his greataxe and brings it down on the wolf,

Greataxe strike:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Round 2 wrap up.

The wold that charged Elannic will try to bite him again but it will miss. Finik you draw your axe and swing but you miss, just being an inch over the creatures head. The wolf tries to bite at Finik and looses its balance and falls onto its side. Elannic you step back and fire off another arrow but the string on your bow breaks. Xzanphia you move back and reload your musket. Titania you move up and strike the wolf that tried to bite Elannic and your sword connects.

init:

Wolf
Finik
Wolf
Elannic
Xzan
Titania

Attacks on party:

Attack on Elannic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Trip attempt on Ellanic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Attack on Finik:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip attempt on Finik:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Party Saves:

Creature Saves:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Wolf 1: 6/13(Finik)
Wolf 2: 8/13(Elannic and Titania)


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she attacks the wolf again

Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Dam: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Cursing and dropping his bow, Elannic draws his sword as he attacks the wolf!

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Hey kids, did you know it takes an hour to fix a broken gun without Quick Clear? Now I do!

Not wanting to damage her gun further, Xzanphia pulls out her dagger, heading up to assist as best able.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Finik raises his greataxe and brings it down on the mutt, "You should just run pup!"

Greataxe Strike1d12 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage:1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Gods these dice rollers love us I think if we add all of our rolls together it might be a hit hehe.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

I know what you mean, two 1's in a row for me on attacks. Glad I didn't just try another shot, it would've exploded.


Really guys...3 rounds and you haven't even mopped up wolves...be glad I didn't use the first encounter I used the last time I ran this...remember that fin?

Round 3 wrap up.

The wolf will step up and try to bite Elannic again and will once again miss. Finik you try to draw your axe down on the wolf but it slips out of your hands and goes fly, almost hitting Xzanphia. The wolf gets up and then tries to bite at Finik but will once again miss. Elannic you draw your sword and swing but miss the wolf. Xzanphia you move up to the wolf by Finik, drawing your dagger as you move. You also pick up Finik's axe. You get up to the noble creature and swing but the knife slips from your hand and almost lands blade down on Finiks foot. Titania you move up and strike the wolf that tried to bite Elannic but your sword misses.

init:

Wolf
Finik
Wolf
Elannic
Xzan
Titania

Attacks on party:

Attack on Elannic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip attempt on Ellanic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack on Finik:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Trip attempt on Finik:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Party Saves:

Creature Saves:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Wolf 1: 6/13(Finik and Xan)
Wolf 2: 8/13(Elannic and Titania)


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she attacks the wolf again

"You'll make a good pelt,"

Atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Dam: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Heck the minotaur was easier then these wolves, hehe.

"You little bugger! You made me throw my axe thats it!" He digs into his pocket and slides on his brass knuckls. "It's time for a little street justice." He brings his fist down on the wolf's skull.

Flank with the elf gunslinger
Street justice punch:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage:1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Sneak attack(flanking):1d6 ⇒ 2


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic sighs at his poor showing so far and swings his longsword again!

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Her remaining weapon on the other side of the wolf, she takes a clumsy jab at the wolf with Finik's axe. "I swear nothing's gone right since coming to this town!"

1d20 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) - 4 + 2 = 16

1d12 ⇒ 1


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Rise and Shine, Mr Freeman.


Sorry guys lots of stuff going on in my personal life...I'll try and get a post up sometime this weekend...won't be today I know that.


Round 4 wrap up.

The wolf will try and bite at Titania but misses. Finik you punch at the wolf and your fist connnects with its skull. The mighty blow kills the wolf. Elannic you swing your sword but it slips from your hands and flies across the clearing. Xzanphia you move up to the wolf by Elannic and swing the great axe at it and you connect but just barely. Titania you finish the final wolf off.

init:

Wolf
Finik
Wolf
Elannic
Xzan
Titania

Attacks on party:

Attack on Elannic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Trip attempt on Ellanic:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Party Saves:

Creature Saves:

DM EYES ONLY KEEP OUT:

Wolf 1: -3/13(Finik and Xan)
Wolf 2: -3/13(Elannic and Titania)


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia goes up to Finik, the wolves defeated. "You can have this back if I may have my dagger back." She says, handing him the large axe.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she decides skin the wolves and get the pelts in a good state for the morning where she'll finish the job.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"I don't know if these will turn out great,
but a pelt is a pelt."


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic sheathes his sword and retrieves his bow. He mutters something about his rotten skills before kneeling to thank Erastil for his aid in keeping them unharmed.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)
Xzanphia Shadowbreeze wrote:
Xzanphia goes up to Finik, the wolves defeated. "You can have this back if I may have my dagger back." She says, handing him the large axe.

"Agreed, my dear." He says as he takes his axe and returns Xzanphias dagger. He sets his axe back down by his bedroll and gives a yawn, "Well that was kinda fun, I wonder what provoked the wolves to attack us......but I guess that's better left to tomor...zzzzzzzzz" Fin falls back to sleep as he puts his equipment down and lays down.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia only shakes her head and returns to watch. "I swear he's rubbing off on my gun." Setting to work cleaning the weapon, "Go ahead and get back to sleep."


The rest of the night passes uneventfully and you wake the next day. Clouds have moved in and it looks like it could start raining any time now but it hasn't started yet.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

When morning comes, Elannic spends a few moments greeting the day and thanking Erastil for the day to come. When he's done, he helps strike camp, leaving as little evidence of their passage as he can.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Finik sets up his cloak for the rain, "Alright let's get moving and hopefully we'll have more of a canopy over our heads when the rain hits." He moves to take the lead of the group and leans on a tree while he waits for them to get ready.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she moves out with the rest of the group


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

I don't know if everyone's seen the OOC thread, but it might be a little while before our DM gets back.


I'm back

You guys continue to travel along the border of the forest. About an hour after you start out it begins to rain. The rain persists until late afternoon making travel difficult but you press on. Eventually the clouds do break and you're able to make out the sun. You travel until the sun is almost set before you come to the abandoned monastery.

Sitting squat at the foot of an imposing mountain, a ruined monastery comes into view between ancient gnarled trees. Made of simple stone blocks, worn smooth with the passage of time, the stout building is falling apart. Sections of the slanted shale roof have collapsed and portions of the outer wall have crumbled. Weeds and wild thorn plants run rampant across the field leading up to the place, leaving only the slightest indication of a path that ends at the ruined front doors. Beyond, an overgrown yard sits in shadow.

Tall grasses and chunks of stone debris have all but overtaken this small yard. Off to one side, a wooden stable has collapsed into a mound of rotting timbers and moldy straw. The outer wall on the east side has also collapsed, leaving a ragged hold. Three doors exit into this yard, a pair of double doors to the east, and a single door to the north. A lone door leading into a squat tower sits in the southeastern corner of the yard.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Map


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin looks at the building then glances back to his companions, "I'll go scout around the outside to check things out, I'll be back in a little bit......" He shoots them a grin and sneaks along the border of the building looking for any signs of life.

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Stealth:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic nods at Finik's suggestion and heads along the opposite side, looking for any signs of life.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Were awesome!


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Stealthy and perceptive. Like a brick wall.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she looks around a bit
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia watches from the entrance while the others scout.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Titania and Xzanphia you're able to hear a lot of sounds coming from inside the monastary but you're not really able to seperate them out.

Elannic and Finik you both cross paths and are approached by two more wolves. You're away from the party on the other side of the building.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

in a sarcastic voice and tone
"Great, we have a full house to check out."


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

"Good chance they probably see us too." Xzanphia looks for an ideal spot for cover from the building.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"I think the tower is the south east corner would be a good spot to clean out and secure in case we need to rest later."


Tatiana and Xzanphia you start heading over to the southern tower. I'll need perception checks from the two of you.

Elannic and Finik what are you two up to?


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic slowly draws an arrow and nocks it to his bow, but he doesn't fire until the wolves display some aggression.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

201 to 250 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Last Hope All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.