Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Hollow's Last Hope (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


151 to 200 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

"Our goal is the old Dwarven Monastery. We'll need to get as close as we can."


"Well that will take about a day so settle in for a bit of a voyage...sorry we don't have much food and drink I've been giving much of my stores to the town."

The scenery shifts for those of you who are watching the coast and a large dense forest comes into view. Loggers can be seen carrying all sorts of tools into the forest.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic nods. "I have enough rations for the day. We'll be fine. Time is of the essence in this case."


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

her and the other ulfen chat some more.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic, somewhat lulled into a sense of peacefulness by the sudden calm, stands up on deck and begins to dance, his elven feet beating out a complicated rhythmn that speaks of home and hearth, community and care and a deep abiding sense of peace. Once done, he nods and sits back down, confident that the action will shortly resume.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin lays asleep, Nic's dancing startles his slumber for a moment. "ZZZZZZZZZZZZz...Nic get off the tab.....ZZZZZZZZ."

Then goes back into his sleep dreaming of all his lucky ladies.


A day passes as you all slowly make your way past the thick forest and emerge on the other side. After sunraise the next day the crashing of a waterfall becomes louder as you press forward on the river. After another hour the captain gets you as close to land as she can.

"Will you be needing my services for a return trip?" she asks as you all prepare to embark.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

@ the Captain.
"We got plants to find through out the vale, so we'll likely not be taking a return trip Captain."

@the Ulfen with a smile.
"Hopefully, I'll see you in a few days."


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

"We will not, Captain, but I thank you for your haste and understanding. May Erastil shine on your business, Captain!" Elannic disembarks and gets his bearings.


The ulfen male smiles at Titania before nodding in response. Titania you're not sure but you think you see a slight blush come across his face.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,
DM Mathpro wrote:
The ulfen male smiles at Titania before nodding in response. Eve you're not sure but you think you see a slight blush come across his face.

I think you mean:

The ulfen male smiles at Titania before nodding in response. Titania you're not sure but you think you see a slight blush come across his face.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

Fin rolls his eyes a the Ulfen's smiles, then moves over to the Captain. "My dear sweet Captain I think you for your ship's swiftness maybe we can meet back in town after I am made hero and give you a proper thank you." He gives her a wink and kisses her little hand. He rises up with his stomach growling and looks to Nic, "Hey bud, you gots any food or if there's a tavern near by I could use something to eat and drink."

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she smiles and waves back to the Ulfen.


The halfling does her best to hold back her contempt for finik as he speaks to her but her face turns bright red as he kisses her face and you can make her making a fist. Thankfully the Ulfen steps between the two.

"No I don't think that will be happening."

The halfling takes a moment to calm down before saying her final goodbyes and wishing everyone luck.

As you all disembark from the ship you make your way onto land. The view to the north is dominated by Droskar's Crag. Those from the area would know that Doskar's crag is a very large volcano that lays dormant for the moment. The area around the base of the crag is covered in volcanic rocks and it makes travel through this part of Andoran rather difficult. It is a mild day and about noon by the time you get off the captains ship.

Finik looking around you don't see any signs of life out here so there you're pretty sure you're a little far out of civilization for a tavern. You can either eat a ration or try and make a survival check to see if you can catch some food.

I'll need a geography check so you guys can make your way towards the abandoned monistary.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

With stomach growling........Survival:1d20 ⇒ 13


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Survival to forage for food as we go: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Know Geo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Survival to forage for food as we go: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

If I can take 10, I'll do so. Otherwise

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


You're unable to find food in this hash landscape but you are able to find your way towards the monistary. After a few hours the landscape changes and you're on the northwest by the volcano and on the south by Darkmoon Vale. As you stop for the night to set up camp you can send a hunting party into the vale if you want.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic will head out to hunt for dinner.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

If his hunting is unsucessful, he'll break out the last of his rations to share.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"Hurry back with some food Nic, I'll keep the camp safe." Fin says to his friend and he lays back giving a big strech.


Elannic:
you're able to find enough food for 2 people on your hunt into the vale. This part of the vale looks much different then what you're used to because the woods here haven't been harvested by the consortium yet so the trees are much much larger than your used to. Here wildlife runs free with out much fear of anything.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic returns with a rabbit and some edible plants. He starts a fire, and begins to roast the rabbit, which pulling out the remainder of his rations to supplement the rabbit.

"I was only able to find this. The woods are full of game, but I'm not as used to hunting in the deep woods." He looks at Finik laying down and sighs, shaking his head.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

"I'll prepare the rabbit as jerky and make a quick pelt out of the fur, if you don't mind."


Titania make me a survival check to do that please.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
she prepares the rabbit and makes a pelt out of the fur,
and uses the brains to treat the pelt.

"Who want's sausages, who want's Jerky, and who want's just rabbit"

she takes a count and preps each type of meat product.


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

"Smells good me lady, I'll take some of that rabbit." He'll move in and grab some when offered eating it loudly.

"So do you all want to do shifts tonight? I took a nap on the ship I can take the first one, either of you two ladies wish to join me?" He gives them both a roguish smile and joking wink.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

see looks at the groups and comes up with a suggestion
"Given our groups composition; Finik goes first, Elannic second, Baladur third, Xzanphia forth and Me last.
Or do any of you have any other suggestions."


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

When the food is ready
"Hope you enjoys it.
And looks like I made a good pelt from the fur."


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

"Titania's order seems best. I will wake up Baladur. Until then, goodnight to all." When it's his turn to watch, Elannic keeps a steady eye upon the night with his bow strung and across his lap.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Missed the rest order.

"Sounds good for tonight, don't need to change up my spells tomorrow. But I'll be needing my sleep in the future."


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

After taking a hearty chunk of rabbit, "Never fear ladies, I'll protect you so you can rest easy." He sits back with a strech getting comfortable for first watch.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

Order is Finik goes first, Elannic second, Baladur third, Xzanphia forth and Me last


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)
Titania Evangeline Snow-fell wrote:
Order is Finik goes first, Elannic second, Baladur third, Xzanphia forth and Me last

Sounds good to me.


I will need a perception check from Xzanphia please.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


DM Rolls...nothing to see here:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Xzanphia you are pretty sure you're being watched but you can't tell by what and as you look around you all you see is darkness.


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Keeping her mustket at the ready, Xzanphia moves over to Elannic, giving him a nudge with her boot to wake him up. "We're being watched."


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic awakens with a start, his hand snapping to his bow. At Xzanphia's words, he nods and slowly lays an arrow to his bow. He starts scanning the darkness while reaching over to shake Titania awake.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Elannic you are not able to see anything but darkness as well. But as you scan around you, you also get the feeling that your being watched.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

zzz...zzz...zzz...


Female Elf Wizard (Spellslinger) 1

Xzanphia will move to awaken Baladur next, then Finik as an afterthought, trying to focus on the surroundings, musket at the ready.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

correction, I'm the next one to wake up


Male Human (Taldane) Rogue (swashbuckler/scout)

When the elf tries to wake up Fin he waves her off and mumbles, "Your mind's just playing a trick on you an......zzzz" Fin acts like he's going to bed and rustles around looking around for what they have been talking about and if he see's it he will hold his throwing axe and face that direction with his eyes mostly closed waiting for the thing to move in.

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Bluff:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


DM eyes only:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 101d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Finik and Elannic:
as the sleep clears from your eyes you see two wolves creeping towards camp. They are a few hundred feet out from camp now.


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1

Elannic peers into the dark, raising his bow and aiming into the dark. In a low voice, he says, "Two wolves in the dark. Might be more. Ready for the attack."

When they get 100 feet away, Elannic will fire at the lead wolf. Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for 1d8 ⇒ 7 damage


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

not going to wake her up?


Elf Paladin (Divine Hunter) 1
Elannic of Erastil wrote:

Elannic awakens with a start, his hand snapping to his bow. At Xzanphia's words, he nods and slowly lays an arrow to his bow. He starts scanning the darkness while reaching over to shake Titania awake.

Perception: 1d20+4

I already did. Note the bolded section.


HP: 29/29, AC: 20:12:18, CMD: 18 +2Trip Saves: 4:4:5 +2Enchant Skills: Dip: +9, Per +10, Sense +8,

she wakes up a slowly, but senses the danger and gets her stuff at the ready.


The wolves eventually make there way out of the forest and Elannic lets lose with his arrow but it misses the creature who lets out a growl.

I will need initiatives from everyone as well as two possible actions for you to do on your turn. No need to post in any order and once everyone has posted I'll wrap things up.

Wolf init:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

151 to 200 of 433 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hollow's Last Hope All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.