Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Hey there runelords! How's it with the rising? (Inactive)

Game Master william Nightmoon


151 to 191 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Drakroo follows the others around to the battle, and dives in --literally-- headfirst!

Bite Attack, Charge: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24
Bite Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Mr. Biggs pulls out one of his round flasks filled with a shiny red Amber like liquid and throws it straight at the commando gobo.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 touch ac

damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

pick on someone own size!

Sovereign Court

game master

The commando bursts into flame, his mount yelping as the flames lick down at it. The commando falls from the goblin-dog, sent by Mizzug's glave, motionless. The rest of the goblins are scattered by the pary's attacks, and the goblin-dog simply growls before striking at Libris.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 the dog-like creature barely scratches his armor.

The other goblin have yet to realize their leader has fallen, and they retaliate clumsily

Attack Vs. Mizzug(prevokes AOO): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 it's swing is slow and frankly seems to be holding the blade backwards.
Attack Vs. Libris: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Attack Vs. Drakoo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 this one deflects off the dragon's scales.

Before the last goblin can attack, he is bitten by the dragon, putting him in a deathly condition. Staggered Attack Vs. Drakoo: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8 it swings it's blade pitifully before falling face flat on the ground.


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Are any still alive?
Rixa blinks, unsure if the battle- if one could call it that- was already over. She picks up her crossbow, reloads it, and sheaths her morningstar, before going to check on the man the goblins were attacking.
"Are you all right?" she asks, her voice as musical as always.

Sovereign Court

game master

Three, plus the goblin-dog


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Okay then.... Disregard my last post.
Rixa charges forward at the nearest goblin (or the dog, if it's closer), and swings her morningstar at it.
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Ladies and gentlemen... level 1. The only level where the mage has a decent chance of standing in melee.
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

AoO vs Goblin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Damage: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 3) + 3 = 8

Moving to stand place a goblin between himself and an ally (If possible), she grumbles to herself. "શેલિન મિઝગગને હેપની જરૂર છે, ગાય્ઝ સાચવો"
A ray of bright yellow light from the sky shoots down into her glaive, causing it to glow for a moment.

Giant:
"Shelyn Mizzug need hep. Save guys."

Move. Cast Divine Favor


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Anyone else having issues with the discussion page? Who's up?


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

"Won't you goblins please just stop?!" Drakroo yells, moving up to one of the remaining enemies and biting away.

bite attack using Guidance: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris swings his exotic sword down in an arch, his aim to end the life of the creature attacking him.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Sorry guys. Power was out for 3 days. Hard time charging my phone even

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

game master

The last goblins fall easily to the rest if the party. And the man who was cowering earlier stands. Oh my gods! Thank you! If there's anything I can do for you just say it and I will gladly help! Ah... After the battle, I need to get away from this! then without introduction he leaves... Well at least he was willing.


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa tries- unsuccessfully- to hide her grin at the nervous man. She looks around, and, picking up her crossbow, reloads it, stows her morningstar, and quickly sends off a beam of fire at a nearby goblin.

She looks around, seeing where else they might be needed to fend of more of the little pyromaniacs.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

If there are no more attackers to be seen or heard, Libris will sheath his sword and try to go look for survivors or any others of the town that needs help

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

Drakroo also looks around, making sure that the excitement is over. As he does, his breathing begins to slow back down and the excited grin turns to a sad frown as he takes in the damage.

"Wow..." he says, "...just wow."


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Watching the man flee, she chuckles. "Puny hooman"

Looking over the carnage, she attempts to locate more foes. Rushing towards the sound of violence, she readies to swing her weapon at the first villain she encounters.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Potential Charge Glaive Attack?: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 7
Damage: 2d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 + 1 = 10

Sovereign Court

game master

As the fires die down you realize the battle is over. Men and women travel the streets, dousing fires and calming lost animals, but all the goblins in sight are either dead or dieing.

A guard approaches the group, startled when a glaive swings past him. by the gods! Ah, you... You saved the town! Without your help... I'm afraid we might have lost much more. Who are you?

I apologise greatly for the inactivity, from now on I will be focusing and working to make this a good experience, even if we had a bad start


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Seeing that one of the guards reporting the fight is over, he sheaths his sword, his shoulders relaxing

"It is what anyone would have done if they were in our shoes. It is but a pleasure to help and to serve" he gives a slight bow to the guard

"Now, are there any other people here that you think could use our help?"

If no people are in any further danger, Libris will try to help with calming the animals


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

"But... we... but... We didn't" Nightspear flutters to Rixa, and twitters something in her ear, "It was a pleasure helping the town, captain. My name is Rixa, this is Nightspear. Do we know where the goblins came from? I've never seen so many working together before."

Rixa looks around, and if she doesn't see anything she can immediately help with, casts a quick spell of telekinesis, looking through the fallen goblin's belongings.


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Blushing at the guard, she giggles. {b]"Oop. Mizzug sorry."[/b]

Looking around the area at the downed goblins, she inquires "All ok? Need me fix?" as she walks away from the goblin bodies.

Turning back to the guard, "Uh....we...." Pausing as she takes in the makeshift group. With a broad grin she replies "We be da Singin Birds." Giggling at her proclaiming such a scary team name for the group, she winks at Libris.

If anyone needs healing, gather near the big gal just over 30 feet away from the nearest goblin and she'll channel some healing


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris nods his head at her, accompanied by a bow
"Splended name, my lady"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

'Did I just join this group?! How... wonderful!!' Drakroo thinks. Making friends and finding a new "tribe" had turned out to be a lot easier than he'd expected!

"Happy to help, good sir!" he says, excitedly.

Sovereign Court

game master

The guard thanks you, and so does everyone else.

The rest of the day is spent cleaning up the mess the goblins made.
As the day goes on more and more goblins are pulled out of strange places, several seemed to drown in half-empty rain barrels, where trampled by horses, or otherwise ended up killing themselves in some strange or stupid fashion.

Only a few(thankfully) townsfolk died. Those that live are only too thankful for your work, calling your group the Sandpoint hero's despite your title being the Singing Birds.

They greet you on the streets, offer you food and otherwise forget their racism in turn to thank all of you for your work in town.


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Is there a goblin bounty? Rixa isn't too greedy, but she is part dragon...

Rixa enjoys her new celebrity status, and even Nightspear's constant twittering about how the group was named after him doesn't get her down.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris turns down the gifts

"It was my honor and duty to protect you. No need for the thanks" he hoped his voice carried the smile he was trying to portray

-Posted with Wayfinder


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Grinning from ear to ear at the acceptance, she nods to a few. "Mizzug good. Tanks. Shelyn make Mizzug hep."

The massive woman offers her assistance in burial rights for the deceased and sees to it the injured are tended to. Once that is completed, she pulls out her instrument and strums a lullaby from her youth.

Perform: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

As he sees Mizzug start with the rights, he too will join in
"Let me help you m'lady, a duty such as this should not be carried out alone"

Religion: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Desperately needing a pick me up after burying the poor, poor townsfolk that perished, Mizzug finds her way to the front of the new church. Her towering figure hard to miss in front of the new building, she turns to show off her sacred symbol upon her face.

Beginning to strum her cryptic lullaby, she adds the words...

"Ooooooooooo
Night-Night 'ittle one.
Night-night.

Need sleep fast, lest da small man stab oo
Need sleep fast, lest da kitty eeeet oo

Ma'ami no luv oo.
Paapee no luv oo
Dey hire men to stab ooo

Nigh-Nigh 'ittle one
Night-Night

Ef da gods see fit
Mayba see da Murnen"

Perform Lute: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Perform Sing: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Smiling, she bows to nobody in particular.


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa watches the pair singing, not joining in. However, she does hum slightly to set the tune.

Perform (sing): 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 = 23


sorry, for some reason this thread wasn't showing as updated so I had thought it sadly died. Just happened to click on it by accident (a happy accident) Question, how do the townsfolk react to ahem, a goblin defending them.

Sovereign Court

game master

well...
The Sheriff set a bounty on goblins in the area, 5gp for every ear brought to him. Luckily for Mr.biggs, there is a footnote explaining that the goblins must be from outside the town, therefore any goblins found inside the city don't count.

The townsfolk otherwise treat you all as hero's, offering discounts on equipment and even free stays at the rusty dragon.


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Wait- so all the goblins we just killed inside the town don't count? Darn it! There goes some 50 gp from the ones we personally killed.


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Holding out her lute to one of the merchants, she asks "Can get new one? It wore. Better quality, yeah?"

Attempting to purchase MWK Lute. :-P


Gestalt Sorcerer 4//Paladin 3 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 18 / T: 12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +12, Ref: +9, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +9, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +5 | CMB: +8, CMD: 20 | Init: +5, Perception: +3
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa enjoys her newfound celebrity status, but quickly grows bored of people fawning over her- unlike Nightspear, who loves the doting of their fans. She soon becomes restless, and approaches the town leaders on guidance as to what she can do to help, and turn in the ears from the goblins the Singing Birds killed- 5 gp each, two ears per goblin, and 10 goblins killed totaled 100 gp, and she wasn't about to let that slide.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris will try to find the smith. He then takes out his weapon and places it confront of the man.
"I wish for a blade like this. Just. Well. If you have time. Better quality. And how much such a weapon would cost me."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

Drakroo, wanting for very little and used to getting by on even less, doesn't make a big stink about the bounties, but not does he complain as Rixa gathers the ears up and collects them. Truth be told, his favorite part of the 'reward' is having people to socialize with, and the much-improved relationship with the Townsfolk that he's garnered since the Goblin attack.

Drakroo takes special interest in Libris and Rixa and spends time getting to know them and understand their kind, having not been familiar with either previously.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

"Greetings my small lizard friend! That was some fight we had there!" the thing, but heavily armoured human greets Drakroo


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

"It was, for sure!" Drakroo responds.

"Though, truthfully, I'm glad it's done. Can't say I enjoyed having to put them down, and some of the villagers weren't able to defend themselves quite as well as we all did. Still, I'm glad we were here!"

After a pause, and a visible working-up of courage, Drakroo continues:
"I'll say, Mister Libris, that I've not been out of the nest long, so maybe it's my fault, but I've not encountered one quite like you before. What exactly are you, if you don't mind my asking?"


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

So far everyone assumes he's human. For nothing can be seen due to his armour and clothing

He tilts his head a bit to the side, causing his helm to slide too.

"Well. I see myself as a human" he responds. A smile could be heard in his voice

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

"Oh? Just not keen on showing your face then? I guess I can understand... Sorry I mentioned it." Drakroo replies, still a little wary of his new friend.

"Suppose I'm just not used to humans yet, is all. No offense intended."


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

"My face has been horribly scarred. I'm afraid it may scare the children. So I keep the helm on. " he nods
"No offence taken my small friend"

-Posted with Wayfinder

151 to 191 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Rise of the Runelords, Once more another gameplay! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.