Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Hey there runelords! How's it with the rising? (Inactive)

Game Master william Nightmoon


1 to 50 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

game master

You all are spending the night at the white deer, a very well kept tavern and inn, despite the low price for rooms. The town is filled with talk of tomarrow's festival!

Roumors have it that all of the greatest preformers and cooks have come into town with wagons of valuble goods and collectibles. Infact, you may have come into town in one such caravan...

For now you drink and make merry, for the night is still young!


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris was standing to one side. Watching the others drink and have fun. He had no desire to drink or eat. So he kept to himself. He smiled as he watched the excitement bubble and just seem to fill the room to overflowing. Yes. This was what life should be. Happy memories to share with those around you and the ones you love.

His armor hung loosely on his body. One would think it was a few sizes to big for somebody of his build. And the fact that he was even waring armor was quite a sight. He looked so frail with the armor on. Even his helm seemed to be drooping. One couldnt even see his face. Around his neck hangs a silver symbol of one of the Emperyal Lords. And a very exotic weapon hangs by his side, and a shield, with the same symbol as the pendent around his neck, strapped to his back. Besides that. He too seems to enjoy the festivities that was going on


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Though frightened, the barmaid had been quite helpful in supplying the oversized lady with a pair of ales and some food. I spose not e'eryday door is filled by customer considered Mizzug with a smile.

Frowning as she looked at the bite sized glasses she mumbles "Why so dinky? Ah well."

She was currently taking up the entire north east corner of the tavern, watching the traveling performers show off for each other. Giggling from time to time, she made sure to clap in time with their music.

"Mizzug Ale!" she boomed across the room, adding "Please.." as an afterthought.

Not even start yet and so fun already! Me see temple tomorrow.


Mr. Biggs walks in and asks for several different drinks and then begins mixing them. The goblin wears a mark of Sarenrea openly, and while many around give him very unkind looks, he simply ignores them and continues with his mixing.
You all saw Mr.Biggs display of poppers yes! Hmmmm mixes mixes mixes.

After a moment of mixing several drinks, he downs them in one gulp.

Mr. Biggs put on display tomorrow, real display for opening. Don't worry, do it away from buildings so no fires!


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa sits off in the corner, keeping her hand in the starting position for a few of her Words, as she watches a goblin boldly march into the inn and mixes several drinks. He (She? It? Rixa could never tell with goblins) may be wearing a symbol of Sarenrae, but for all she knew, it could be a trophy taken off of a fallen priest. She narrows her eyes in suspicion, trying to get a feel for this goblin.
Sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
But, so far as she can tell, the goblin isn't currently threatening anyone, so she lets it be.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

The scrawny looking fighter walks up to the goblin, looming over him and in a polite tone, he greets him
"Evening kind goblin, well, i do hope you are, it would be quite a shame if i had to run you out of town after you just mixed a few drinks. May i enquire about that symbol you are carrying? Are you a devout follower of Sarenrae?"
He holds out his own silver symbol
"I am a follower of Vildeis. It is good to see the faith spread to creatures like yourself" he holds out his armoured hand. Even the gauntlet seems to be ill suited for him as it looks very loose on his hand


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Spotting the scrawny figure with the goblin, she smiles. Gobbo has friend.

K Religion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

As she tries to make out the symbol Libris displays, a ribbon dancer catches her eye. Oooo pretty...

Midway through the dancers routine, Mizzug yanks out her worn instrument and strikes up a tune. Attempting to fall into the dancer's rhythm...

Perform Lute: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
She begins plucking away


Hm? Yes yes, Mr. Biggs follow fire goddess Sarenrea. Goddess very nice lady, and likes fire. Mr. Biggs was rehabilitated after nice lady save him from bad gobo influences. Mr. Biggs wear symbol so people know he not bad gobo. Mr. Biggs friendly, and gives shows of poppers! Mr. Biggs find long- er humans interesting.

he looks up at Libris slightly confused.
Who is vildiss?


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

The fighter stands up, he hold his sword's hilt in one hand, the other grips the silver emblem around his neck, he looks over the goblin, pride and awe in his voice as he speaks

"Vildeis is a powerful angel empyreal lord, also known as the Cardinal Martyr, fanatically dedicated to the eradication of all evil everywhere. Other goodly divine beings may rail against the sins of the wicked, but none have devoted themselves as wholeheartedly to its destruction than Vildeis"


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa watches the armored knight and the goblin talk, and decided that the goblin seemed safe enough. Turning her attention elsewhere, she noticed a kobold sitting in one corner, an giant woman sitting halfway down the barn, and a few other odd-looking people scattered through the inn, as few of people as there were present.

Oh, Desna. Why did you bring me here? This place is insane. Why did they even let a kobold, let alone a goblin, into town. How did that lady fit through that door, and why doesn't that knight eat more? His armor is so loose, he can't be more than skin and bones.

She shook her head, then turned her attention to the barkeep.
"Could I have some tea? And perhaps some dinner. What do you have to eat?"

A twittering from behind her head caused Rixa to turn around as the barkeep walked off. A sparrow, with feathers a dark purple instead of black, and with white wingtips, walked out from behind Rixa's hair.

Celestial:

"Ooh. What time is it? Can't a bird get a little sleep around here?"

"Good morning Nightspear. Well, evening, actually. It's dinnertime. You slept nearly the entire day."

"Well, what can I say? The lady of dreams gave me a lot of time in her presence today."

Rixa shook her head, "Personally, I think you're just lazy."

"Whatever. Is there food?"

The blue-haired girl sighed, and pulled out a small bag from... somewhere. There aren't any visible pockets on her dress, but clearly there are some there. She opened it up, pulled out a pinch of birdseed, and placed in the counter. Her sparrow fluttered off of her shoulder onto the countertop, pecking the seed up.

Sovereign Court

game master

Many of the patrions in the white deer avoid the more exotic members in the bar, however there are a few half elves and a group of dwarves. The dwarves are making a huge ruckus, and occasionally they make a jibe about the ogre in the room. When the goblin enters they quiet down... one of them says something about goblin pie, but it's hard to tell with the rest of the tavern having a good time.

As you speak, a bald dwarf with a firery red beard comes over. He is quite drunk, nearly stumbling even with how stable dwarves are. "Leroy! Leave th' green one be!" Says an older dwarf. But Leroy pays no mind and slides up to the goblin.
"Oi! Greenskin!" says the drunk dwarf. "I think ye' be sittin' in the wrong bar!" his breath has the rancid smell of poor beer. "Yours is out back, wi' th' pigs... "


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Oh, Desna. How do I always end up in the middle of these kinds of things?

The blue-haired girl at the counter puts her head in her hands. On the counter, the sparrow starts twittering at her again.

Celestial:

"What? Just watch the show. I'm sure the goblin deserves it."

"You are the worst moral compass in the history of Golarion, you know that?"

"Oh, please" The bird tweets in the language of bells, "When was the last time you met a nice goblin? He's likely done something evil recently. At the very least, he's careless. You saw that tree in the town square."

"For all we know, he could have just gotten a raw deal on a reincarnation. It wouldn't be the only time someone came back from the dead... different." Rixa replies, pointedly.

"Well of course! Desna wanted you blessed. The only reason a god would bring someone back as a goblin would be a punishment."

"He is wearing a symbol of Sarenrae. If anyone could redeem a goblin, it would be her."

"Fine. You're no fun."

"Keep it up, mister, and I'll pray to Desna for a new guide."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me."

Nightspear tweets angrily, and Rixa raises an eyebrow, "Watch your mouth. I'm not even going to mentally translate that. You know what? I'm just going to watch. But I'm going to be ready for trouble."


Those watching hear a brief exchange of angry-sounding words in a language that sounds like bells chiming. At the end, the bird on the counter looks distinctly put off, and shoots the girl a glare. She responds with a raised eyebrow, and says something in a strange language, but you instinctively know what it means, "LIFT."


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

If dey knew I was raised dorf... ponders Mizzug, she easily ignores their jibes.

Watching the events unfold before her, 'Why pick on gobo? He no harm. Could git interesting.'

Letting out a long sigh, she prepares to intervene. No longer playing her instrument, she stuffs it back into her pack and points a pudgy finger towards the antagonizing dwarf.

When the strange noises of Rixa reach her ears, she mumbles "Oh, that nice. Wonder if it always sound dat way."


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

The kobold sitting in the corner lets out an audible sigh at the contentious dwarf.

'At least one of them has some manners...' he thinks.

Shaking his head, he stood up, finished his drink and strode over to where the dwarf was confronting the ogre-woman and the goblin. He'd seen a fair bit of this type of treatment, and most times, it paid off to set an early precedent that rudeness wouldn't be permitted. Most times...but not all. Hopefully this was one of those times.

'Those pigs -at least- know when it's better not to talk. Perhaps you could retire until you've something nicer to say, Mister Dwarf. Or maybe even apologize?' He stressed the last word more than he meant to, and small bits of acid flew from his mouth.

"AND! What's so wrong with being Green?"
'And....I wonder if I've gotten myself in trouble again...' he thought, gauging the Dwarf's reaction. Had he gone too far in defending the strangers?


Mr. Biggs chuckles at the dwarf and kobold.

He then speaks to the dwarf.
Mr. Biggs not sure what you mean. Mr. Biggs paying customer like all others. But Mr. Biggs has idea. We have a test of strength! We has arm wrestle! The loser goes to pig bar. Surely Dwarf not afraid of tiny Gobo strength? If he is thats ok though.

If the dwarf accepts this challenge. What am I saying, of course he will. Backing down now would be almost as bad as losing... which a dwarf wouldn't... Mr. Biggs will drink his mutagen as if it were another one of his mixed drinks after pouring it into a mug. +4 Str, -2 Int.

Armwrestle!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Watching the events unfold with the goblin, the half-ogre laughs aloud. "How gobo beat dorf in strength?!"

Still chuckling as the kobold strides into view. 'Neat! Gobo has pet lizard. And it talks?!'

Fascinated by the activities taking place near the bar, she watches intently.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris steps away from what could be a nice arm wrestling and goes to stand next to the large female. He leans against the wall. Then he turns towards her

"Good evening my lady. You are quite the sight to see. Welcome to the festivities." he makes a notion to take her hand

-Posted with Wayfinder


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

As Mr. Biggs and Leroy prepare for their arm-wrestling match, the few who might look at Rixa would see her brow furrowed in concentration as she stares intently at the goblin and dwarf.


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Making no effort to stop Libras as she glances down at the scrawny...man?, she smiles. "Thanks. Tis fun! Mizzug say gobo win. Bet you 1 gold?"

Looking back up to the possible competition expectantly, she asks "From 'ere? Me from Golaria temples."

He needs to eat more ponders the cleric. Mehbe need money...

"Hungry? Need money ta buy you food?"

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
game master

Leroy huffs and placed an axe on the table it's clearly of masterwork and is a handaxe made for throwing, "I bet me axe I be knockin' ye' over, runt! with a shaking hand he goes to take the goblin's. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 then without a moment's thought, he lost By me' mother's arse! he cries, he quickly jumped back, leaving his axe. You dirty cheating rat! he shouts reaching to grab a tankard to swing... but suprized when one isn't there.


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Unseen by everyone, as they all looked towards the goblin and dwarf, several tankards slowly floated into the air, and drifted close against the ceiling, where they were nearly invisible amid the smoke from the fireplace and heavy air (assuming anyone was looking up, which they weren't). There were nearly a dozen of these tankards, in various states of consumption, and as one, they drifted over the head of the drunk dwarf-Leroy, Rixa recalled- and sat there, silently floating above the pair.

If anyone had bothered to look, they would have seen Rixa sitting with her brow furrowed, staring intensely at the conflict. If they looked even closer, they would have seen a small, silvery symbol (기) on the back of her hand. But it would be unnoticed in the current scenario.

She waited as the two exchanged insults.

As the two quarreled harder, Rixa waited. But she made sure to keep all of the tankards-more were drifting up all the time as their owners released their grip on them, but nobody noticed they were missing, all too intent on the conflict- right above Leroy, who had started this whole conflict.

And even as Mr. Biggs challenged the dwarf, Rixa waited.

When the two started arm wrestling, Rixa waited. Nightspear, back on her shoulder, chirped that she ought to, "Just do it already!" but Rixa only shushed the sparrow.

Finally, as the dwarf reached for his tankard, Rixa smiled.

And she released her focus.

And the tankards fell.

And Rixa leaned back and took a drink of her tea.

Sovereign Court

game master

The dwarf was covered with the ale, beers, and meads, and all he could do was roar in anger. Luckily one of the other dwarves grabed him. "Back t' yer seat!" He says, pushing Leroy away. The dwarf looks over to the goblin. "Leave him be, goblin. Best you not vex him further..." it becomes quickly apparent this dwarf is a woman, her gruff voice not quite as harsh as the others. "He's an arse, but he's my arse. Keep the axe, he has plenty" she drags her partner out of the bar.
The axe is a masterwork dwarven throwing axe. As the stats of a handaxe, with a throwing range of 20ft


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa smiles, leaning back in her seat. She hated bullies, and was glad it hadn't escalated too far this time. She really hoped that wouldn't come back to haunt her later.

Unlike literally everything else. she thought. She could still feel His presence once in a while, the warm scales against her hand.

She called over the barkeep, "A round for the house, on me. That was quite the show, and I want to thank whoever managed to pull off that little show, and help those unfortunate enough to have lost their drinks." she slides a gold across the counter. "I think this should cover it?" she asks.

Her conscience appeased, she checked her coin purse. She was running a little low, but she wasn't too worried. She always found a way to earn money.

I wonder if there's a goblin bounty? That could earn me a bit of gold on the side while I stay here. Of course, if the local goblins are anything like Mr. Biggs over there, I might be in trouble. I've never seen a goblin that strong before. I still wonder why he's in town, though. And is that a Kobold? I didn't realize there were any in Varisia. What's he's doing here?


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Clapping jovially as the events unfold, she squeezes the stranger's hand. "Good you din't take me bet, eh? Twas a neat trick! Hope sober dorf not sore tomorrow."

As her ale comes back, she frowns again. "Got anytin bigger?"

Surely they not only serve light-weights. Counting the evenings drinks on her fingers, deep in thought she surmises "Eh, twere small. Say only one down."


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

before
He takes her hand and presses it against his helm as to mimic a kiss

current
He fishes in his pockets and takes out 1gp and hands it to her
"I was going to bet on the dwarf anyway. So here is your winnings me-lady"

He laughs a bit. His gear bouncing about on his body
"Thank you for the offer. But I do not require food at this time."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

before
Blushes at his gesture.

now

"Thanks!" She exclaims pocketing the coin.

Looking over her companion, she presses. "Sure? Gobo meatier than you and he tiny."


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

Though he's nervous while the contest starts, Drakroo is pleased with the way things end up, even if the mug-situation was a bit unexpected. Still, there was a weird levity in the bar now, and it likely had something to do with the stranger crew assembled there. He might as well introduce himself, he figured.

"Well done, Mr Biggs, very nice!" he says to the Goblin, offering a handshake.

"And I'm glad everything worked out for the best. I'm Drakroo. Pleased to meet you."

Acknowledging the others, he repeats his introduction, and makes sure to give thanks appropriately for his drink. He certainly didn't want to come off as rude.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

He shakes his head
"I am not hungry. And my lady, i too am much stronger than i look" je taps his helm where a nose should be

"Though I am glad i did not have to step in. People usually dont like goblins"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Vitals:
|HP: 15/15| AC: 17/13/14| Saves: +5/+3/+3| Init: +3| Spd: 40
Skills:
Perception +7, Climb +8, Intimidate +4, Survival +7, Swim +8 | ACP -1

Nearly knocked over by two dwarfs as he entered the inn Grattfaulk straightens himself up and continues on. Stepping up to the bar, "A Dwarf being dragged out so early, must be a good night so far. I heard that someone was buying this round?"


Mr. Biggs tilts his head. Mr. Biggs not bother dwarf. Mr. Biggs. Mr.Biggs not pour drinks on him.

He will pick up the handaxe, and look at it Before placing it on his hip muttering. Good trades good trades.

He turns to Drakroo.
Ah, Mr. Biggs honored. He shakes the kobolds hand... claw... thing.

He then goes about mixing another of his concoctions over the next hour. Though willingly makes pleasant conversation when spoken to.


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa sits off to the side, watching the menagerie of humanoids gather. She's torn between introducing herself to the group and sitting off toe the side waiting for the goblin to light something on fire.

Sovereign Court

game master

The bartender sends one of his maids to clean up the beer. Seems he didn't mind your mess... although he is obviously displeased. "thanks for not making it a bigger problem. I'd rather my bar wasn't destroyed. Take it down to the rusty dragon of you really want a brawl!"


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

'Phew!' Drakroo thought, as the bartender and his team began cleaning up the mess.
'That could have been a lot worse. Guess I picked the right bar to hunker down in!'

Drakroo, a bit lonely and desparate for conversation since he abandoned the caravan he'd rode to Sandpoint with, notices the new person entering the bar, and calls over to them as they move through the doorway.

"Come here, friend! Drink with us!" he calls to Grattfaulk, inviting him over to the table where Mr Biggs sits, mixing his reagents.

'Human-friend in a human-town. Can't be a bad idea...not with this crowd...'


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

"That was something of my hope. I was just trying things from exploding too far- and I was only going to do anything dramatic if violence seemed imminent. Humiliation via ale has worked for me in the past, and it seemed fitting for now. You do have keen senses, though. I thought for sure every eye was on the goblin and dwarf." Rixa smiles, "I am sorry for any inconvenience I caused, though" she slides the bartender a silver.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Only reason he wasnt on alert was the fact that it was festival time. People come here often for that. More business. More festivities. He simply watched and enjoyed the antics of those involved

-Posted with Wayfinder


Vitals:
|HP: 15/15| AC: 17/13/14| Saves: +5/+3/+3| Init: +3| Spd: 40
Skills:
Perception +7, Climb +8, Intimidate +4, Survival +7, Swim +8 | ACP -1

Turning to look at who had called to him, he is shocked at what he sees. Kobold, Goblin, Giant? Here? What? Instinctively he begins to reach for his weapon but then stops. He approaches the table where the Kobold sits. "Well met... friend. I am Grattfaulk. Surprising group here."


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Looking over Drakroo's head to Mr Biggs, Mizzug hollers out, "Gobo, may pet your lizard? It's cute!"

Glancing up to the human arrival, she offers "I Mizzug. Tis good festival so far." With a smile, she offers him her bulbous hand.


Mr. Biggs stops his mixing for a moment, looks up, gives a chuckle and then says. Yes, but must feed it first. Otherwise may not like you!


Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

"Aye!" beams the over-sized lady. Furiously digging out a trail ration from her pack, she stops just shy of shoving it into the Kobolds mouth.

"You eat" she coos.


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris chuckles at the exchange
"I suggest you accept the offer from the nice lady" he nods at Drakroo

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

'Hrm,' Drakroo thinks, a bit confused for a moment as he tries to determine whether or not he's being made fun of.
'No, I think she's serious...' he finally realizes.
'I guess I should...play along...?'

"Err, thank you, miss." he gets out, just as the food get stuffed in his face.

'Note to self: remind this lady I'm not a pet.'

Sovereign Court

game master

The night flys by without further event.

In the morning, church bells ring in announcement that the festival has started. People gather in the courtyard where over the course of the last few days tables and game booths have been setup. In front of the church was a huge stage where the mayor and several of the designated speakers stood.

Mayor Deverin’s friendly attitude and excitement prove contagious as she welcomes visitors to town and jokes about how even Larz Rovanky, the local tanner (and notorious workaholic) managed to tear himself away from the tannery to attend, much to everyone’s but Larz’s amusement. Sheriff Hemlock brings the crowd down a bit with his dour mood, his reminder to be safe around the evening’s bonfire, and his request for a moment of silence to remember those who lost their lives in the fi re that claimed the town’s previous church five years ago. Fortunately, Cyrdak Drokkus is more than up to the challenge of bringing the crowd’s mood back up with his rousing anecdotes as he delivers a not-completely-irreverent recap of the long process the town went through to finance and construct the new crystal. He throws in a bit of self-promotion at the end, as is his wont, inviting everyone to stop by the Sandpoint Theater the following evening to check out his new production of “The Harpy’s Curse,” revealing that the lead role of Avisera the harpy queen will be played by none other than the famous Magnimarian diva Allishanda! Finally, Father Zantus steps up give a short speech thanking everyone for coming before declaring the Swallowtail Festival underway.

You may spend the time now enjoying the events, making some gather info checks and knowledge(local) checks if you like to learn about the people up on stage.


Vitals:
|HP: 15/15| AC: 17/13/14| Saves: +5/+3/+3| Init: +3| Spd: 40
Skills:
Perception +7, Climb +8, Intimidate +4, Survival +7, Swim +8 | ACP -1

Grattfaulk listened to the speakers and enjoyed the festivities, but his mind kept wandering to his new friends from the inn last night.


Male Kobold, Green Unchained Rogue 1| HP: 12/12 | AC 17, T: 15, FF: 13 | Fort: +3, Ref: +6, Will: +2 | Resist: Acid 5 | Init +6; Perception +6; Low-Light Vision

Drakroo keeps a relatively low profile the next day, or as low as he can given his inclination for socializing and his curiosities. While he expects to shunned by a good many of the townspeople, and it does temper his exuberance a bit, he's genuinely enjoys himself at the event, even as many give him a wide berth.

Not familiar with many people in town, he keeps an eye out for the friends he made the night prior.

Kn Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Gather Info, Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Gestalt Sorcerer 5//Paladin 4 | HP: 61/61 | AC: 18 / T:12 / FF: 16 /(+2 v. Evil) DR: 5/good, Resist: Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5, Immune: Fear, Disease | Fort: +13, Ref: +8, Will: +9 (+2 v. blind, dazzle, +1 v. Evil)| M. Atk: +11, M. Touch: +8, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +9, CMD: 21 | Init: +4, Perception: +5
Uses:
Smite Evil 1/1, Lay on Hands 7/7, Psychic Strike 9/9, Blood Intensity 1/1, Alter Self 1/1 Spells 2nd 5/5; 1st 8/8

Rixa enjoys herself during the festival, chatting with other followers of Desna, listening to the speeches (trying to keep Nightspear from snoring too loud), and keeping an eye out for the goblin or dwarf (or the giant, or the kobold- what was up with this town?) from the White Deer last night. As curious as she was about them, she had kept her distance the night before. Perhaps today, she would run into one of them.
Diplomacy (gather info): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
.... So apparently, the angel-blooded, beautiful, super-human, highly charismatic, very persuasive sorceress had just as much luck talking to the residents of Sandpoint as an acid-spitting dragon rogue.... Okay, why not? ;)


you are just too pretty. People are jealous.

Mr. Biggs shows off some of his poppers to the kids running around, before they are scurried away by troubled parents. He talks around with some of the folk that are willing to speak with a goblin.

diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 1 LOL yes. perfection


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Libris goes about town, and tries to be as friendly as possible. He greets the people with a bow. Some of the ladies he kisses their hands. Well. He places their hands to his helmet. He even jokes and plays along with some of the games the kids come up with. Old and new. He doesnt seem to lose his spark or energy. Even if he looks like a small breeze can knock him over

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male? Shadow Guard
VITALS:
AC: 21, T: 13, FF: 18; HP: 16/16; F:7, R:3, W:3; CMB +5, CMD 18 ; Init: +3; Perc: +1
Paladin 1
SKILLS:
Acrobatics -4 (-8 to jump), Diplomacy +9, Handle Animal +9, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (nobility) +6, Knowledge (religion) +8, Spellcraft +6

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Prepared Spells:
Lvl 1: Divine Favor, Obscuring Mist, Stunning Barrier, Charm Person; Lvl 0: Creat Water, Detect Magic, Light
| HP: 12/12 | AC: 15 (9 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 13 | F: +7, R: +0, W: +8 | Init: -1 | Perc: +5, SM: +5 | Speed 20ft (30 w/o Armor) | Channel Positive Energy 4/5; Deflection Aura 0/1 | Spells: 1st 2/4 | Active conditions: Divine Favor.

Standing with rapt attention as the speakers have their say, she gives a slight bow to Father Zantus.

Yes. Fire bad... she considers, promptly heading to the new temple. "Me see now!"

She readily engages any acolytes she finds, ask about the construction of the temple and who designed it.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Must be my charming personality

Sovereign Court

game master

at noon carts are taken out to the tables, filled with food and drink all supplied by the local taverns. lunch is free and the food is made with delicate tastes. the best dish of the festival, however is the meal provided by Ameikio Kaijitu of the rusty dragon, who's Remarkable curry-spiced salmon overshadows those meals of the other two taverns.
you may use your former rolls for these

Ameikio(gather info DC:15):
the owner and bartender of the rusty dragon, her family is from the country of Tian Xia, however they've been the caretakers and owners of the glassworks

Father Zanthus(gather info DC:15):
the priest father Zanthus has been the caretaker of the church for quite a while, although his daughter disappeared several years ago and it is thought she is dead.

1 to 50 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Rise of the Runelords, Once more another gameplay! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.