Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Heralding the Coming of the Age of Worms (Bravo Team) (Inactive)

Game Master Fanguar

CURRENT MAP


1 to 50 of 996 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dot for fun and profit.


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

*


Male Daytona 500 DM / 12

dot


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)

dotting as well.


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Dot.


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

redotting


Male Human, AC17/12/15; HP 24; F+4, R+2, W+7; CMD 13, CMB +1 Druid 3 (Dragon Shaman)

Introducing Dragon Shaman Parnel Grunt.


HP 22, AC 12/12/10, CMD 13/15, F;+3, R; +3, W; +5

dotting


Let's get the thing started, we can finish fleshing out getting to this point in the discussion thread if we so choose. Magic users please post your memorized spells in a spoiler please. Also, if everyone could put their defensive info next to their name, it would make my life easier. So, AC, saves, CMD etc please.

You spend a long day marching in the hot sun and following Allustan's vague directions and your own vaguer memories, you manage make your way to the entrance to the Whispering cairn. Pushing your way through the heavy undergrowth mostly obscures the grand stone block bounded entrance, you make your final preparations and enter the ancient tomb.

Light from outside dimly illuminates a long hallway extending north, off into darkness. A faint breeze brings along its sibilant whispers that sound almost like a sighing breath. It must be trick of the wind, you hope.

Bands of geometric patterns run along the walls at waist hight, surprisingly well perserved in some places. Above it, flakes of still vibrant pigment give the impression of what must have been an impressive fresco, though the ravages of time have nearly erased it completely.

Just to the inside of the tomb, the hallway branches to the east and west, ending in shallow alcoves. These are marred with the crudely etched names of a generation of Diamond lake teens some of your own among them. At the end of the western alcove rests a small bundle of cloth.

A thick layer of dust covers the floor, though it is disturbed in several places. Survival check for more info

Passageways are 20ft wide and 20ft high, unless I indicate otherwise. Marching order please, as well as, sources of illumination.


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

Survival:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

I suggest myself and the paladin be up front for now. The wizard and the bard can be in the middle, and the ranger can be in the back with the druid. I am aware the druid has not posted yet.


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20.

That marching order sounds fine to me.

Harold steps forward warily, hefting his earthbreaker from hand to hand.

"Well Garish, do you see anything?"


HP 22, AC 12/12/10, CMD 13/15, F;+3, R; +3, W; +5

Spells:

Cantrips
. Detect Magic
. Disrupt Undead
. Light
Level 1
. Grease x2 (dc 16)
. Mage Armor

Smiling broadly Istvan taps his roughly carved staff on the dusty floor Sit Lux

A gentle light fills the chamber, centered on his staff. We'll have none of this mucking about in darkness my brothers, where Istvan walks, the light walks with him. Now, lets take a closer look shall we.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Male Human, AC17/12/15; HP 24; F+4, R+2, W+7; CMD 13, CMB +1 Druid 3 (Dragon Shaman)

"Guarding the rear is fine for Hector and myself, however, I seem to have forgotten to pack a light-source".

Then as Istvan's light spell brightens things a bit. "Well, That's a handy trick". "That shall do for now".

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Survival
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Perception


HP 22, AC 12/12/10, CMD 13/15, F;+3, R; +3, W; +5

Charming personality aside, perhaps some of our more heavly armed companions would care to take point.

Draping an arm over Parnel's shoulder, Istvan continues, I volunteer myself and Gabriel to stand with our illumination challenged friend and his most remarkable lizard.


Survival(DC14):
The dust disturbances appear to be a number of wolf tracks leading in and out of the cairn. They look recent and the back and forth nature of the tracks make it imposible to tell the exact number.

Nice perception rolls

A search of the entrance and alcoves reveals the following:

- Carefully worked into the geometric patterns are a number of cleverly hidden holes. You can feel air flowing out of them and they appear to be the source of the sighing whispers.

- The bundle of cloth in the western alcove is a moldering bedroll, probably left behind by the last teen brave/foolish enough to spend the night in this foreboding place. As it crumbles at a touch, you suspect this was quite some time ago.

- Off down the darkened hallway a sickly green light, so dim that it would be easy to pass of as a trick of the imagination could you not all see it, flickers ominously.


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

"I see wolf tracks, but I can't tell how many there are. Everyone be on alert."

Bones then moves forward.


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Harold nods, and moves forward, beside the Dwarf.


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

"Sure thing boss, let's not be hasty though you never know what you're likely to step into."

I suggest we move at half speed as we go, Elvar has Detect Secret Doors which lasts a minute per casting and I think it'll be a good idea to have it on as we go.


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)

"I don't mind bringing up the rear." replies the ranger, bending over to look at the tracks in the ground.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9, Survival for tracks 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 = 27 Would that roll help me with counting up the wolves?

Knowledge nature to know whether the wolves are likely to be in during the day. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

"Oh yeah, while I remember. I can cast a dancing lights spell and sent it forward for about a 100 feet. Might be good to see whats ahead but it might also call out the wolves. What'ya think?"


@Talia: (It would be shame to let a 20 go to waste.) Dust leaves poor tracks, but scouring the prints, you notice some commonalities between some. You would guess there are no fewer than 3, but no more than six wolves denning in the cairn.

So Harold and Bones, followed by Elvar, then Parnell and Istavan, with Talia acting as rear guard?

You creep slowly deeper into the passage way and your path is bisected again by paths to the east and west.

East: 15ft in, it ends abruptly in a tumble of stones.

West:The path extends 40ft before ending in a raised platform topped by a strange broken apparatus.

North: The passage extends another 60 or so feet before opening up into a larger chamber. The green light is coming from this direction


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)

"There seems to be between 3 and 6 wolves. And if I remember right, they usually hunt at night, so they may be in. In that big chamber to the north."

Talia draws an arrow and ready her bow, still keeping an eye behind them in case some of the wolves are out hunting.


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

Elvar stops a moment to inspect and muse over the broken apparatus, puzzling over it's design and purpose.

Knowledge Arcana 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Knowledge Engineering 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Knowledge History 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

At Talia's warning he draws his shortbow and nocks an arrow. "Here's hoping they're out."


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

"I want we should check the apparatus out."
Without actually waiting for confirmation Bones heads off down that passage.

perception:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


HP 22, AC 12/12/10, CMD 13/15, F;+3, R; +3, W; +5

As Elvar stops to examine the broken apparatus Istvan whispers revelare sanctae focusing first on the apparatus and then on the strangly flickering light.

What you say man, you reckon what it is?

Detect magic, first on the broken device, followed by the green light. I'll be maintaining the detect magic as we progress, unless attacked. More important things at that point


The remains of a curved oval frame, not unlike that of a dressing mirror, jut out of the support frame. Only about a third of frame remains upright, the remainder of it and what appears to be a large ceiling stone lay on the floor nearby amongst shards of glittering black "glass'. An unusual arcane glyph has been carved into the baseplate of the support platform.

Bones' keen eyes pick up a series of delicate runes tracing the inside of the frame where the 'glass' would have sat, which Elvar readily identifies as arcane symbols associated with transportation magic. Though if any such magic remains, Istvan is unable to detect it.

Linguistic Checks:

Bones: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Elvar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Garish's eyes light up at the sight of the glyph. He recognizes it as a name, Icosiol, which means nothing to him, but it is written is a archaic form of Auran known as Vaati, the supossed language of the fabled Wind Dukes of Aaqa.

knowledge checks:

Arcane:
Elvar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Istvan: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Parnell: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

History:
Elvar: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

You guys better hope I don't roll this well during combat

Both Parnell and Elvar recognize the Wind Dukes as the creators of the legendary Rod of Law, also known as the Rod of Seven Parts, which was used to destroy Misha the Wolf-Spider during the Battle of Pesh, the final cataclysmic battle of of the conflict between Law and Chaos.

@Istvan:You don't detect any magic in the direction of the green light, probably because its source is still too far away.


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

"This is all quite interesting.." Elvar explains while he regails what he learns from the ruined frame to the rest of the party. "..an ancient language on a ruined artifact indicating a connection to the fabled Rod of Law. Makes you wonder what it's doing buried in an overgrown cairn in the middle of arses-end, but quite worthless in it's current state. Makes me think that our bet's not far off, the actually might be something of value down here. Let's keep moving."

"Hang on, I got an idea." Muttering something in a similar language as Istvan when casting spells Elvar's eyes start glowing blue and he scans the area.

Casting Detect Secret Doors and looking around, walls, ceiling, floor and the apparatus itself.

Spells:
0- at will.
1st- 4/day [x][][][]


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

"That's.... interesting. I am surprised no-one has tried to lug it off to sell to a collector, though, despite its damaged state."

Whilst the more bookish ;-) party members obsess over the raised platform, Harold keeps an eye on the corridor leading to the larger chamber... it would be unfortunate if the party was ambushed by a pack of wolves...


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

Bones makes a note of what he saw, and moves on once the others are ready.


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)

Talia keeps her watch, letting every one move forwards towards the north room.


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Assuming everyone is ready to move on...

Harold warily moves down the corridor to the next chamber.


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

Waiting on the results of my Detect Secret Doors casting before we move on.


HP 22, AC 12/12/10, CMD 13/15, F;+3, R; +3, W; +5

Istvan follows the group, maintaining his detect magic spell as he approaches the flickering green light.


Whoops, sorry. Forgot about the detect doors. No secret doors to be found.

Continuing on, the central hallway opens into a large chamber with wings to the east and west. Across the chamber to the north is a 20ft wide open arch draped from to to bottom in translucent cobwebs. The eerie green light flickers from beyond the webs casting strange shadows about this room. The sibilant, almost human whispers present in the passage become a chorus in this massive chamber, eerily echoing off the walls. The whole place reeks of animal spoor and wet fur.

To the west, three stairs lead to a wide marble dais, that extends into darkness.

A glance to the east reveals huge slabs of cracked masonry and irregular piles of scattered debris seem to choke the passage way. Yellow eyes reflect the light as four shaggy forms slink out into the open. Three of the wolves are lean and slavering, while the fourth is a larger, healthier specimen with a line of scar tissue running from forehead to muzzle. Growing menacingly, they advance.

MAP

Initiative rolls:

Elvar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Garish: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Harold: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Talia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Istvan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Parnell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Wolf A: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Wolf B: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Wolf C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Wolf Alpha: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Round 1:
19: Wolf A
17:Garish
16:Wolf Alpah
14:Talia
13:Wolf C
12:Wolf B
9:Elvar
6:Harold
4:Isatan

Wolf Stat Block:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
HP: A:12/12, B: 12/12, C: 12/12, Alpha: 20/20

Round 1: Init 19
Wolf A lopes forward and attacks Harold:
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
but the Paladin nimbly dodges.


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

Round1 Init 17
Garish takes a 5 foot step ending up one direct next to Harold and within range to attack the wolf(A).

attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


HP 19/19, AC 15/12/13, CMD 15, F; +2, R; +5, W +3

Round 1, initiative 9.

If no wolf is threatening Elvar he will shoot the arrow he had nocked with arcane strike at the one closes to him and then drop the bow and draw his sword and take a 5' step to set up flank in this or the next round.

Attack with shotbow + arcane strike - shooting into melee; 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 17 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 dmg.

If a wolf threatens Elvar he will drop his bow and pull his sword and take a 5'step if possible to set up flank in this or the next round and attack with arcane stike.

Attack with sword + arcane strike; 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 14 for 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6 dmg.


Male Human, AC17/12/15; HP 24; F+4, R+2, W+7; CMD 13, CMB +1 Druid 3 (Dragon Shaman)

Round 1, Init 12

Although he didn't make the initiative roster :-)

Parnel takes three small pebbles from his pocket, and casts Magic stone on them.

Hector holds action just in case one of the beasts come within range of his saliva dripping jaws.


@Parnell: Sorry, I'll make sure you're in there for round 2. Also, wasn't planning on having a separate initiative for Hector, but if you want me to do so, I will in the future.

@All: I probably wont be using coordinate, because they are kind of a pain to add, so for precise movements just say 2N3E or 2up3right or something of the sort.

Round 1: Init 16

The alpha wolf lopes forward and attacks the same target as its pack mate, Harold:
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 and hits
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 clamping fiercely down on Harold's leg,
Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4, but is unable to pull him from his feet.

Wolf Stats:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
HP: A:7/12, B: 12/12, C: 12/12, Alpha: 20/20


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)

Round1 Init 14
Talia fire her bow at wolf A if it is still standing:
Bow attack with point blank shot 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12, damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Talia's arrow flies wide of the mark, ricocheting off into the darkness.
Parnell casts a spell and keeps his sidekick in reserve.
Round 1: Int 13, 12

Wolves C and B scamper into the fray darting in to snap at Garish:
Wolf C: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Wolf B: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

but neither are able to penetrate the dwarf's fierce defense.

Elvar drops his bow and sliding to the side, he stabs the big wolf

Harold and Istvan are up

Wolf Stats:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
HP: A:8/12, B: 12/12, C: 12/12, Alpha: 14/20

Updated MAP


HP 22, AC 12/12/10, CMD 13/15, F;+3, R; +3, W; +5

Istvan backs up and stamps his foot on the ground, raising a cloud of dust around the wolves. Bad, bad wolves. Should know better than to mess with Istvan. Seconds later, the wolves cry out in pain as they begin to burn.

5' step back and use Acid Cloud. Wolf A, the Alpha, and the two squares to the east of them will be enveloped for 1 round.

Damage 1d6 ⇒ 2
There is a DC 14 fort save for 1/2 damage and to avoid being sickened for 1 round


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Harold opts to keep the bulwark provided by his Earthbreaker between himself and the wolves, sacrificing melee efficiency for defense...

Earthbreaker, Fighting Defensively: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 5, for 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 5) + 9 = 16 Bludgeoning damage.


The wolves hack and cough in Istvan's noxious fumes:
Wolf A fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Wolf A shakes off the worst of it
Alpha fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 but the Alpha wolf succumbs to the spells full effect

Harold misses with his defensive strike.

Round 2
19: Wolf A (wounded)
17:Garish
16:Wolf Alpha (wounded and Sickened)
14:Talia
13:Wolf C
12:Parnell
12:Wolf B
9:Elvar
6:Harold (wounded)
4:Istvan

Wolf Stats:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
HP: A:11/12, B: 12/12, C: 12/12, Alpha: 12/20

Round 2: Int 19
Snarling, the Wolf(A) turns on the dwarf that had caused him so much pain:
Wolf A: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 grabbing his leg
Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 but the wolf's tricks are no match for his dwarven stability


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Didn't Garish hit Wolf A? I thought it was on 7hp before it was 'acidified'...


@Harold: Good catch. Just a miss type. Garish hit it for 5 then 1 acid point of damage (made the ref save for half)

Wolf Stats(fixed):

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
HP: A:6/12, B: 12/12, C: 12/12, Alpha: 12/20


HP 10/10 Fort 4, Reflex 1, Will 6 AC 18, T 10, Flat 17, CMD 14, init +1 | +4 vs spells, SLA, and poison

Round 2, Init 17
Bones kicks the wolf away as it tries to trip him and raises his morningstar to strike wolf A again.

attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage:1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Hit points: 8/10


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)

Talia fires again , this time on the alpha wolf

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24, damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Garish's blow slams into the creature, but it does not drop.

Round 2: Init 16

Alpha: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4

The Alpha wolf snaps at Harold, but misses terribly.

Talia's arrow plunges into the flank of the Alpha wolf, causing it to wheeze alarmingly.

Wolf Stats:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12
Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
HP: A:1/12, B: 12/12, C: 12/12, Alpha: 7/20

Round 2: Init 13, 12

Wolf C attacks Garish and Wolf B will 5' step to flank and do the same:
Wolf(C): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Wolf(B): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13, but both miss

Parnell, Elvar, Harold and Istvan to finish off the round


Female Human Ranger 3 (HP 28/28, AC 17/14/13, F+5 R+7 W+3, CMD 19)
GM Fanguar wrote:

Garish's blow slams into the creature, but it does not drop.

Round 2: Init 16

[dice=Alpha]1d20+2-2

The Alpha wolf snaps at Harold, but misses terribly.

Talia's arrow plunges into the flank of the Alpha wolf, causing it to wheeze alarmingly.

** spoiler omitted **

Round 2: Init 13, 12

Wolf C attacks Garish and Wolf B will 5' step to flank and do the same:
[dice=Wolf(C)]1d20+2
[dice=Wolf(B)]1d20+2+2, but both miss

Parnell, Elvar, Harold and Istvan to finish off the round

Talia fired at the alpha wolp, not at wolf A, so the Hp stats should be A 6/12 B 12/12 C 12/12 Alpha 2/20.


Male Human Bard(Archaeologist) 5 (HP 33/33, AC 19/12/17, CMD 19)

Quite content to continue to provide a distraction, Harold works at preventing the wolves from biting him...

Earthbreaker, Fighting Defensively: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 3, for 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 1) + 9 = 16 Bludgeoning damage.

1 to 50 of 996 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Heralding the Coming of the Age of Worms (Bravo Team) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.