Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Heralding the Coming of the Age of Worms (Alpha Team)

Game Master Fanguar

CURRENT MAP


451 to 500 of 2,236 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Thinking that the bug is badly wounded Lucid holds his more powerful spell and attempts to splash the creature with acid.

Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d3 ⇒ 1

His dancing lights move in to surround and maybe confuse the insect. One light dances at the start of each hall in the intersection.


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Khyrn steps forward 5' step and attacks the giant beetle with his battleaxe.

Attack, battleaxe, flank: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 + 2 = 21
Damage, battleaxe: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Round 1 Init 16

Markus tries to end the threat... As the monstrous bug turns to the source of its initial pain, the man's weapon finds a soft spot behind its head and cuts deep.

Attack, flank: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Crit Conf: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Crit Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


The ambush is executed flawlessly and the enemy is dropped before it even knew what hit it.

Combat is over. You are Victorious!!


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Khyrn walks across the hall and salutes Markus, "Excellent plan, Markus!"

Turning toward the slabs, he moves toward the dead man with the red armor.

Search him; try to determine how he died.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Thanks for going along with it. Glad no one got hurt. Think this chitinous shell can be used as material for armor or shield? Markus follows the other man.


Male Human Rogue 4 AC:18 T:14 FF:14 / HP:16 / Init:+4 / F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 / CMD:19

Shrugging his shoulders in response to Markus' question, Pavo heads over to the bugs carcass and pulls his dagger from the creature's body. Still a little nervous about the sheer size of the bug they just faced, Pavo adds, "All I know is that I'll be a happy man if I never have ta see another bug like this again."

With that, he helps out in searching the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

+1 to Perception checks for any traps


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Whispering a short prayer, Ramos shuts his eyes, when he opens them they shine with a blue radiance Cast Detect Magic . Taking slow steps he carefully picks his way across the room searching for anything of interest.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

I need to brush up on bugs, and other nature stuff Markus. I am not sure if their shell is useful. Lets bring it back if we can carry it.


As you enter what was once some sort of sleeping chamber, a wave of lethargy washes over you and you have a strong desire to lie down on one of the stone beds. DC15 Will save or you are fatigued

@ Ramos: The room itself is suffused with low level magic. The clay statue with the club is fiercely magical.

@Khyrn: The dead man appears to have been crushed by several strong blows from a blunt object.

@Pavo: No traps

Searching the corpse reveals his leather armour appears to be of high quality (MWK) and is emblazoned with the same eight-pointed star as was seen on the remains in the other room. It also has a fine silver ring (non-magical).


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Anyone feel weak of a sudden?


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Khyrn shrugs his shoulders, "Careful folks, some weird sleep magic in here."

Khyrn looks at the dead man, "Nice armor for somebody who wants leather." he says looking at the rest of the group. "Also a ring..."

Khyrn approaches the statue. He peers at it initially to try and figure out if it depicts the same "person" as the image on the tomb in the elevator/colored light room upstairs, then to try and determine if the club is a separate piece and just placed there, or if it is actually part of the statue.


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Marcus yawns, What killed the fool?

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Lucid, hearing Markus's warning stays out of the room.

I am picking up strong magic from that statue. Hmm. That wand of shatter might come in handy here.

Does Lucid have that wand or does Khyrm?


Male Human Rogue 4 AC:18 T:14 FF:14 / HP:16 / Init:+4 / F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 / CMD:19

As Pavo makes his rounds of the room, he shrugs his shoulders as says "I feel fine. Not really finding anything of interest besides tha sod lying on the stone slab. If there really is sleep magic in here, I say we just take what is a value and move on."

Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Will Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Yawning, Ramos feels his eyelids getting heavy. Your right, some sort of sleep magic. *yawn* But there's something else about that Statue with the Club, it has a much stronger aura then the rest of this room. Slowly stepping out of the room, Ramos pauses to see if the magic still is affecting him. Be careful, that man was killed by a blunt object, who's to say that the statue isn't trapped or could magically attack us somehow.

Ramos then spends the next two rounds continuing to focus on his detect magic in a effort to learn more about the Aura coming off of the statue.


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

If we have more rope, maybe we could lasso it. Secure it.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

And we have this wand of Unseen servant.


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

I think Lucid has it, Khryn doesn't


Ramos' Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
@Ramos: you can't tell anything else about the nature of the magic

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Lucid can study it. Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Ramos nods in agreement with Lucid. Thats an excellent idea. If one of you can make the lasso then Lucid could use the wand of unseen servant to put it around the statue safely.


@Lucid: It has animate object cast on it.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

After careful study of the magic auras on the statue the wizard suddenly reaches a conclusion. That statue is animated and can attack. I am not sure what the trigger is so best stay away from it. Well away! As he says this he retrieves the wand of shatter. Holding it seems to make him feel better.


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Lucid are you able to tell if the club that it holds is magical in nature or just part of the spell that has been cast on it?

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Is it one aura or two?


@Lucid: Just one. There's nothing discernibly different about the statue's club.


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Do what you are gonna do boys... and let's get out of here.


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Seems like a unnessary trap best avoided. Lets move on.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Do I understand correctly that we have not searched the room or retrieved the body?


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

We've looked at a few things...


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Khyrn nods, "I'm with Ramos."

He grabs the man in the red armor and drags the body out of the room and back into the hallway.

Not sure who is recording "party" treasure, but please add the silver ring. Also, who wants the armor? Pavo?


Dwur Barbarian (Drunken Brute Invulnerable Rager) 5; AC: 19, Touch 12, FF 18; HP: 62; DR: 2/- ; Init: +1; Perception +9, Darkvision 90ft.; Fort +10 Ref +3 Will +3

That would be me - sorry guys... think someone else has access too?

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

[ooc]Waiting to see if that action causes the statue to animate. Seems like we are missing something in this room. I mean what is the statue guarding? Why the magic that causes fatigue? [/b]

Standing at the entrance of the room Lucid recasts Detect Magic and carefully scans the room. He will move in if he has to to cover the entire room.


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Me too! :)

I think we'll be okay though. The man was lying on a slab and killed there. Khyrn is hoping that since none of us messed with the slabs, the statue won't animate.


The statue does not respond to Khyrn's actions. There does not seem to be anything else of interest in this room.


Male Human Rogue 4 AC:18 T:14 FF:14 / HP:16 / Init:+4 / F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 / CMD:19

Seeing nothin more of interest, Pavo moves back to the intersection and, once the rest are ready, will head down the only unexplored hallway.

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Markus backs Pavo's move.


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Khyrn takes up his position at the rear of the group.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Lucid directs his dancing lights to guide Pavo down the hall.

Pavo, you have a potion of cure Light and the Ring of Feather Fall. You also have use of that leather armor if you want it.


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Giving a steadfast nod Ramos hefts his mace and prepares to assist Pavo if he alerts any unwelcome attention.


The hallway slopes downwards, eventually ending in a pool of water. It's clear that the remaining hallway and rooms beyond have become flooded and are now completely submerged.


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

Well thats inconvenient. Mutters Ramos looking at the submerged hallway.

Fanguar, does this floor seem to follow the same pattern as the previous floor or is it a different layout?

Peering into the water Ramos taps his foot in thought. I don't know how well I could hold my breath boys, but if there's only one room down there it might be worth it to see if there's anything of interest. What do you guys think?

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Lucid walks up and casts Detect Magic as he peers into the inky water. Hmm. Let me see if I can sense anything magical down there. I know no spell to help us breath underwater, but my lights can still help I think. Don't disturb the water yet. Any motion could silt it. He motions and the 4 dancing gloves of light move forward and into the water illuminating it as they move forward and down.

If its been still for a long time it should be pretty clear, right?


Hu (M) Clr 2; hp 17/17; F +5, R +1, W +7; AC 17, t 10, ff 17; Init +4; Per +5; CMD 13

Khyrn strains to see into the water.

"I'm hoping that if there is anything down there, Lucid's lights will disturb it enough for it to come here. I don't think we'll be nearly as effective if we have to fight something under water."


Male Human Lore Warden 3 - Scout 2 | AC 20/15/15 | HP 47/47 | F+6 R+8 W+3 | Init +3 | Perc +6

Markus taps the floor with the business end of his fauchard. tap, Tap, TAP...


@Ramos: Different layout

@Lucid: Yup

Lucid's lights sinks beneath the water, illuminating a short stairway that you can see opens up into a much larger area, but you can't get a good angle to see any detail of the room.

Silver Crusade

Male Halfling Wizard 5 AC 18/14, Touch 14, FF 11/15 / HP 32/32 / F +5 R +6 W +8; +2 vs. fear / Init. +7 / Perc. +10

Peering as best he can into the dark waters Lucid decides I see nothing to indicate we should get wet. Lets mark a note here for later exploration and go back to the next area we have not searched.


Male Human Rogue 4 AC:18 T:14 FF:14 / HP:16 / Init:+4 / F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 / CMD:19

One eye brow raising upon seeing the room, Pavo agrees with the others, making a mental note of the submerged room before heading back towards the room that leads up to the lantern room.


Human Cleric of Ralishaz 3 AC 18 / HP 17/27 / F +5 R +3 W +7 / Init. +2 / Perc. +11)

If we are leaving this room alone then imagine anyone else who's been here would have done the same as well. I don't like leaving the room untouched, but I don't see any other way around it. Sighing, Ramos moves his way back to the enterance with the others. Do we want to check the last tube or try the shaft that we would have to climb?

451 to 500 of 2,236 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Heralding the Coming of the Age of Worms (Alpha Team) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.