Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Hell's Rebels or How to Overthrow A Thrune and Live to Tell the Tale

Game Master SilentSage

Kintargo is under the thumb of Thrune. You're gonna stop him... aren't you?

Kintargo, The Silver City

Jarvis End Alleyway


101 to 150 of 157 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1
Arno Devarax wrote:
Tasha Valenti wrote:
"I think... Arno, correct? You are able to mend wounds, correct?", she throws a glance at Arno. "And cause them, too. Flexibility is a good thing, wouldn't you say, Felinder? Especially of the moral variety."

Arno stares at Felinder. "Er, Felinder... How did you get hurt?"

Arno extends his hand to shake Felinder's. "My name is Arno Devarax. I'm sure I'm pleased to meet you," he says, unable to hide the sarcasm in his tone.

If Felinder shakes Arno's hand, he grips Felinder's hand firmly, casting Cure Light Wounds on Felinder, substituting out a Compel Hostility spell.

"I received a callous blow while defending a box of orphaned puppies from those Thrunie bastards. No need to thank me."

Felinder was more than happy to take a hand, but he would be lying if he said he wasn't a tad disappointed at the resulting healing. Still, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Arno Devarax wrote:

After hearing the conflict in a nearby alleyway to the south, Arno motions everyone to silence.

"Quiet. I hear something. Couple Thruneys attacking, trying to kill someone. Not sure what the right thing to do here is but help or run, whatever we do, it should be quick."

Felinder crouched. "Hmm... Right thing to do...."

Fishing his coin out of his pocket, Felinder looked down. "Honestly, I'd be more than happy to get some revenge on these Thrunies, but how should we go about it?"

"What do you think, coin? Vengeance through blade, or vengeance though words?"

Spoiler:
Let Fate Decide
1=Heads, Vengeance Through Blade(Attack Roll)
2=Tails, Vengeance Through Word(Bluff)

Coin Toss: 1d2 ⇒ 2

As the coin landed, Felinder smiled. "I've got a plan. Leave the talking to me. While I do so, some of you head around the building to the other side of the alley. If things get dicey, be ready to run in and start a beat down."


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]
Tasha Valenti wrote:
"Besides, if I was in there getting beaten up by Thrune agents, I'd question my rescuer's motives later. Not never, but definitely later.", she quips, venturing deeper.

That seemed good enough for Arno as he draws his sword.


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Lonnie is already moving in the direction Arno indicated when Felinder makes his suggestion of talking the Thrunie thugs down. "I'm sorry Felinder, but I wont let them hurt that person any more than they already have." Lonnie tears a large section of the shirt he was wearing under his chain shirt off, tying the scrap of cloth around his face right under his eyes, afterwords drawing his sap and moving down the alleyway. I may have only been spotted as another member of the crowd back there, this is going to be more personal hiding my identity is more important. Especially since I'm not doing... That... to these ones.

Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1
Lonnie Maldron wrote:
"I'm sorry Felinder, but I wont let them hurt that person any more than they already have."

Felinder raised a hand. "Woah, woah, there, friend. You don't want them to hurt them anymore? Then let me handle this. Give me a moment, and I'll make sure they're away from the poor guy. You guys go in their swinging, and you're just giving them an excuse to take him as a hostage."

"If a few of us go around while I distract them, we have them flanked, and we stop them from putting a knife to the guy's throat and using him as cover as they just run out the other side."

Felinder gave a small shrug. "Trust me. It's what I would do."


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Looking back at Felinder, Lonnie stares at the man for what feels like a full minute, but is actually less than a second, before saying. "Fine, You convinced me. Lets make it quick, I'm bound to lose it again if they kill that person before we can do anything." with those final words, Lonnie all but runs around the other side of the building. Motioning Felinder to take the other way around as he passes by.


Male Human Inquisitor of Apsu 1
Arno Devarax wrote:
"Quiet. I hear something. Couple Thruneys attacking, trying to kill someone. Not sure what the right thing to do here is but help or run, whatever we do, it should be quick."
Felinder Zelix wrote:

"Hmm... Right thing to do...."

"Honestly, I'd be more than happy to get some revenge on these Thrunies, but how should we go about it?"

"What do you think, coin? Vengeance through blade, or vengeance though words?"

The brown-haired man internally groaned and rolled his eyes upon seeing Felinder pull out a coin to flip. Whatever made a man indecisive and impulsive enough to leave such decisions to random chance, he didn't want to know.

Felinder Zelix wrote:
"I've got a plan. Leave the talking to me. While I do so, some of you head around the building to the other side of the alley. If things get dicey, be ready to run in and start a beat down."

Just as he was about to ask for specifics, the other man spoke up.

Lonnie Maldron wrote:
"I'm sorry Felinder, but I wont let them hurt that person any more than they already have."
Felinder Zelix wrote:

"Woah, woah, there, friend. You don't want them to hurt them anymore? Then let me handle this. Give me a moment, and I'll make sure they're away from the poor guy. You guys go in their swinging, and you're just giving them an excuse to take him as a hostage."

"If a few of us go around while I distract them, we have them flanked, and we stop them from putting a knife to the guy's throat and using him as cover as they just run out the other side."

"Trust me. It's what I would do."

"And I'm sure you've done so at least once or twice." He quipped. "...but the more we delay, the more suffering they cause." He gives Felinder a death glare. "Putting anyone's life in your hands, even for a few moments, is an uncomfortable compromise Zelix. Don't screw this up." With that, he started making his way to the alley's other side.


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]
Felinder Zelix wrote:
"Trust me. It's what I would do."

Yes. What exactly IS it that you do?

Arno pulled in a deep breath, and let it out, steadying his nerves and looks at Felinder.
[b]"Ragathiel, help us. Even infidels can serve as the arm of your vengeance.[/i]

Arno seeks to be a conduit of Ragathiel's favor, and then turns to follow Johann.
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6


As some of you round the corner, you can see no less than 5 thugs similar to the ones you saw at the protest (along with their downed brothers around them) standing over a nearly unconscious citizen . The citizen himself is a somewhat dapper and fashionable looking bearded man in a courtier's outfit with a white glove over one hand. Kinda handsome, even if he's gotten the tar beat out of him. While one of the thugs continued to beat his victim, their leader turned to the ones approaching from the front. "You forget a thousand things every day, friends. Make sure this is one of them." He warned, flourishing his mace threateningly at the lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:
Red Square will signify that you are around the corner. Otherwise, enter at will.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Arcanist 1
Character Information:
[HP: 7]; [Armor Class: 12; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +0; CMD: 12]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +2; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +6]; [Perception: +0]

"More than five on one? Seems rather unfair and you've still managed to get your ass handed to you? Rest assured I won't be forgetting this whooping anytime soon." Isabelle smirks at the leader before casting her spell.
Casting Sleep again, it will go off on the begining of her turn next round.

Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1
GM SilentSage wrote:

As some of you round the corner, you can see no less than 5 thugs similar to the ones you saw at the protest (along with their downed brothers around them) standing over a nearly unconscious citizen . The citizen himself is a somewhat dapper and fashionable looking bearded man in a courtier's outfit with a white glove over one hand. Kinda handsome, even if he's gotten the tar beat out of him. While one of the thugs continued to beat his victim, their leader turned to the ones approaching from the front. "You forget a thousand things every day, friends. Make sure this is one of them." He warned, flourishing his mace threateningly at the lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felinder quickly stepped forward, his smirk gone for once. He looked right at the leader.

"Kintargo Dottari. Plain Clothes. Do you have your mandated House Thrune Macing License?"

Spoiler:
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2
GM SilentSage wrote:
"You forget a thousand things every day, friends. Make sure this is one of them."

Tasha nods, standing beside Felinder. "Not us, sir. We have to write every discrepancy down.", she gestures to her journal, hoping that the Infernal phrase on it looks intimidating enough, before crossing her arms in an authoritative manner. How would mom do it..., she ponders for a moment, before raising her considerably non-Cheliaxian nose high in the air. "I'll repeat what Deputy Dottarius Felix said. Macing License, Finery Permit and registration number. I would also like to see your Civilian Aide sigils, but that, arguably, isn't mandatory as part of a Vestimentari Dottari Check." She looks at Felinder. "Not until next Toilday, correct?" She taps her foot impatiently. Hah., she thinks, allowing herself a small smile. I think Mom would actually be proud.

"I have to remind you, for unlicensed corporeal castigation we're looking at...", she pauses, opening her journal, and flipping through the pages with an armoured thumb. "Aha! Severity three public reprimand, revokement of finery rights for a period no smaller than three weeks, a fine of two dozen golden sails and...", she frowns. "Hmm, not sure what dolosus cadent sermonis is, His Lordship installed that the day before yesterday. Can't be nice, though.", she says, grimly shaking her head at the possibility that those seemingly faithful Thrune servants were nothing more than common thugs.

OoC:

Bluff, aid: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 Wow. I can feel a 1 on a will save in my near future.

Vestimentari - Plainsclothes
dolosus cadent sermonis - Unreliable Narrator


Isabelle D'Sarini wrote:
"More than five on one? Seems rather unfair and you've still managed to get your ass handed to you? Rest assured I won't be forgetting this whooping anytime soon." Isabelle smirks at the leader before casting her spell.

"Why you little..."

Felinder Zelix wrote:

Felinder quickly stepped forward, his smirk gone for once. He looked right at the leader.

"Kintargo Dottari. Plain Clothes. Do you have your mandated House Thrune Macing License?"

Tasha Valenti wrote:

Tasha nods, standing beside Felinder. "Not us, sir. We have to write every discrepancy down.", she gestures to her journal, hoping that the Infernal phrase on it looks intimidating enough, before crossing her arms in an authoritative manner. How would mom do it..., she ponders for a moment, before raising her considerably non-Cheliaxian nose high in the air. "I'll repeat what Deputy Dottarius Felix said. Macing License, Finery Permit and registration number. I would also like to see your Civilian Aide sigils, but that, arguably, isn't mandatory as part of a Vestimentari Dottari Check." She looks at Felinder. "Not until next Toilday, correct?" She taps her foot impatiently. Hah., she thinks, allowing herself a small smile. I think Mom would actually be proud.

"I have to remind you, for unlicensed corporeal castigation we're looking at...", she pauses, opening her journal, and flipping through the pages with an armoured thumb. "Aha! Severity three public reprimand, revokement of finery rights for a period no smaller than three weeks, a fine of two dozen golden sails and...", she frowns. "Hmm, not sure what dolosus cadent sermonis is, His Lordship installed that the day before yesterday. Can't be nice, though.", she says, grimly shaking her head at the possibility that those seemingly faithful Thrune servants were nothing more than common thugs.

Do they believe you?:
Since it was higher, Tasha's roll will be the one to be aided. While it isn't believable, she used some confusing words and is writing things down for their not so wise minds. Thus, DC is 21. Also, funny you should mention that low rolls Tasha. Always remember this: Low reflex can hurt you, low Fort can kill you, and low Will can kill your entire party. XP

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Their leader stood there for a minute with his mouth open, trying to come up with a response to their question. He only spoke when he turned back to his fellows. "We have that license, right?"

"I thought we had it. Didn't you get that for us, Thomas?"

"No, I go the Cuffing License, not the Macing License. That was Charles' responsibility."

"Don't go pushing this on me, you gob-head. You're supposed to be the one with all the 'paperwork expertise'."

"I FILLED THOSE CUFFING FORMS OUT IN QUADDRUPLICATE, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!"

"Alright, alright, no need to get antsy, fellas. There's a perfectly good way to solve this. We go with Plan G." Said the leader before they all started going through their pockets, except for one who started dropping their pants. That idiot got a swift clubbing for his troubles. ("PLAN G! NOT PLAN S!" "Right... sorry...") Soon enough, they pull out some coin sacks and toss them to the two liars. "Now you'll forget you saw this, right?"

Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1

Felinder was more than happy at bunch of coins. But he knew if he just took those and left, he'd be looking at a swift beating from his fellows.
"Constable Valenti, can you confirm their bribe falls in line with Dottari Code, Section I, Subsection 5(x), Correct Amounts And Procedures For Bribing Officials of Deputy Rank?"

He then stopped and took a look at the victim. His eyes shot open.

"Wait a minute... That's the suspect in the 1D10T against Lord-Mayor! Lord-Mayor Thrune has a special doghouse being built for him as we speak!"

"Tell you boys what, leave the gold and this... Hooligan with us, and we'll overlook this little paperwork issue, savy?"


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Good gods, their actually pulling it off. Lonnie leans against the wall to his side, seemingly taking a bit of a load off, though his sap is still clutched firmly in hand.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Arcanist 1
Character Information:
[HP: 7]; [Armor Class: 12; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +0; CMD: 12]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +2; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +6]; [Perception: +0]

Isabelle finishes her spell and decides to hold it in case these thugs wise up and it's needed.


Felinder Zelix wrote:

"Wait a minute... That's the suspect in the 1D10T against Lord-Mayor! Lord-Mayor Thrune has a special doghouse being built for him as we speak!"

"Tell you boys what, leave the gold and this... Hooligan with us, and we'll overlook this little paperwork issue, savy?"

"That's all we ask." Their leader said as he and his friends tried to get their downed comrades off the ground. "If this blighter's getting the doghouse, it sounds like we should go get some dogs for the occasion. In any case, we're square and will get out of your hair."

With those final words, they all fled the alleyway to perform their thuggery elsewhere, leaving just you, the bags of money, and the nearly unconscious man lying on the ground. "......Are they gone yet?" cracked the dapper one, his voice clearly conveying the extent of his injuries.


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]

Arno whispers to Johann, in case the thugs are still within earshot once they leave, and points to Felinder.
"Who is that guy? He's quite the fabricator at any rate. Probably not the first time he's done that I'm guessing?"


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Well that's an odd moral dilemma., thinks Tasha, as she sees the gold land in front of her. Not too bad if we use it for good reasons, though., she continues, nodding at the leader. "And get your paperwork in order, gentlemen, too.", she sends off with what she thinks is a well-intended scowl.

As they leave the corner, she looks around with a bemused face, that turns into a wide grin, as she turns to Felinder. "Excellent work, Deputy Dottarius Felix.", she gives the Varisian man a pat on the back. Maybe a harder one than necessary, but still a friendly one. "Oh. If this is usually this much fun, I can understand why swindlers are so common.", she shares, before frowning, picking up the golden coins. "I suggest we put those to good use somewhere.", she says, putting them in her handy satchel.

Making her way to the man, and giving him a hand in standing up, she nods. "Oh, they're gone alright. Otherwise I would've charged them for two charges of modum agendi, and nobody wants that.", she chuckles to herself. "However,", she leans closer. "We're not actually Dottari.", she whispers conspiratively, waving Arno over. "So we'd try and get your ribs in normal working order before asking questions, rather than the other way around.", she grins.

Infernal:

modum agendi - method acting.


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Leaning against the wall as the thugs pass by,Lonnie does his absolute best to look like a common thug. As the Thrunies get out of view and presumably out of earshot, Lonnie wheels around the corner with a very relieved look on his face. "That was acting fit for the finest of operas. Tasha, Felinder, good job. Because of you two a few less pints of blood have been spilled today." As Tasha goes too assist the battered man Lonnie swoops in and whisks him off his feet. "Arno, if you can do what you did too Felinder too this one I would be most appreciative."

Wait... there's something I'm forgetting... Oh! Lonnie looks down at the man in his arms, mustering a smile as he walks to Arno. "What's your name friend? Why did those thugs beat you this way?"


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]

Arno walks over as Tasha motions for him to come out from around the corner.

Lonnie Maldron wrote:

"Arno, if you can do what you did too Felinder too this one I would be most appreciative."

He nods, letting go of the sword hilt, and stretches his hands toward heaven. Then he brings his arms down and places a hand on his wounds.

Arno channels energy.

May this one live to bring about your vengeance.
Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Male Human Inquisitor of Apsu 1

For the most part, Johann stood back, tried to look intimidating, and let Felinder and Tasha work their verbal magic. He didn't quite approve of impersonating lawfully appointed officials, but no man deserved to be beaten up in a back alley and the bloodshed with minimal.

Arno Devarax wrote:
"Who is that guy? He's quite the fabricator at any rate. Probably not the first time he's done that I'm guessing?"

"Felinder's a swindler and scam artist with delusions of grandeur." he whispered back. "I've been on his trail for a while, but he's a slippery one. Don't be fooled; He's done some good today, but he only ever serves his own interests..." With that, he followed the others in making sure the man was alright.


Tasha Valenti wrote:
"Excellent work, Deputy Dottarius Felix.", she gives the Varisian man a pat on the back. Maybe a harder one than necessary, but still a friendly one. "Oh. If this is usually this much fun, I can understand why swindlers are so common.", she shares, before frowning, picking up the golden coins. "I suggest we put those to good use somewhere.", she says, putting them in her handy satchel.

The sacks they dropped for you contained a complete total of 20 gold and 5 bronze Thrune Pendants worth 30 gold each.

Tasha Valenti wrote:
Making her way to the man, and giving him a hand in standing up, she nods. "Oh, they're gone alright. Otherwise I would've charged them for two charges of modum agendi, and nobody wants that.", she chuckles to herself. "However,", she leans closer. "We're not actually Dottari.", she whispers conspiratively, waving Arno over. "So we'd try and get your ribs in normal working order before asking questions, rather than the other way around.", she grins.

"Kinda figured... you weren't dottari..." He cracked with some coughs as he rose to his feet and got his footing. "When you weren't.... cheering them... to beat me harder." He chuckles a bit more before coughing up a bit of blood.

Lonnie Maldron wrote:
"What's your name friend? Why did those thugs beat you this way?"

"I'm..." he starts before coughing a bit more.

Arno Devarax wrote:
He nods, letting go of the sword hilt, and stretches his hands toward heaven. Then he brings his arms down and places a hand on his wounds.

With the rush of positive energy, the man took a deep breath and sighed in relief. "That's better. Thanks for that timely rescue. Truth is this meeting was no coincidence though. Ran a bit late, but I followed you from the protest. Once the panic started, I lost track of you and got myself mixed up with those thugs from the Chelish Citizens Group. You've proved yourselves to be people of uncommon skill, and right now, I am a man of uncommon needs."

"Anyway, introductions." The man straightens himself up as best as he could manage and give all of you a warm smile. "My name is Rexus Victocora, and until last week’s Night of Ashes, I was one of this city’s nobles. What may a I call my uncommon rescuers?"

Knowledge (Nobility) Free:
The Victicoras, while not as significant as the other eight living in the Greens, are still one of the most prominent noble families of Kintargo. Currently, they are MIA due to the Night of Ashes and the destruction of their estate.

Knowledge (Nobility) DC 10:
Matriarched by Baroness Porcia Victocora, the family's interests lie in fishing, literature, and poetry. Their allegiance to Thune has always been in question, but they would rather die than betray Kintargo and her people.

Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1
Tasha Valenti wrote:
As they leave the corner, she looks around with a bemused face, that turns into a wide grin, as she turns to Felinder. "Excellent work, Deputy Dottarius Felix.", she gives the Varisian man a pat on the back. Maybe a harder one than necessary, but still a friendly one. "Oh. If this is usually this much fun, I can understand why swindlers are so common."

Felinder gave a cough of surprise as his back was slapped. He quickly recovered, chuckling. "What can I say? There's a certain charm to using a numbskull's gullibility against them."

Lonnie Maldron wrote:
"That was acting fit for the finest of operas. Tasha, Felinder, good job. Because of you two a few less pints of blood have been spilled today."

Felinder gave a small bow. "Thank you, thank you, but the praise isn't necessary. I only did what any other strikingly handsome and brilliant man would do in my position if they were also graced with my wits and charm."

GM SilentSage wrote:

"That's better. Thanks for that timely rescue. Truth is this meeting was no coincidence though. Ran a bit late, but I followed you from the protest. Once the panic started, I lost track of you and got myself mixed up with those thugs from the Chelish Citizens Group. You've proved yourselves to be people of uncommon skill, and right now, I am a man of uncommon needs."

"Anyway, introductions. My name is Rexus Victocora, and until last week’s Night of Ashes, I was one of this city’s nobles. What may a I call my uncommon rescuers?"

When he heard the term noble, it was all Felinder could do to stop from drooling and seeing gold in his eyes. He quickly stepped forward.

"Mister Victocora! A pleasure to meet one of the finer folks of Kintargan life! Allow me to introduce myself; Felinder Zelix, man of the world, master of finesse, and wanderer of fate. I am most pleased that I could be here to save you in your most dire time of need."


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Tasha watches as Arno channels the powers of divinity. That... is weird. I've always imagined magic and the gods as something... distant., she ponders, as she feels the divine power wash over her, and feel a slight feeling of vengeance and righteousness against all tyrants. More than the usual. She shakes her head as if to wash the unnatural feeling away, before smiling.

Victocora, Victocora... S&@%. I remember the name. Were they the ones with the falconry obsession? Or the ones with the insane painters. Tasha stares blankly at the wall, lips moving silently as she seemingly tries to remember something, and fails completely, as the others introduce themselves. A moment later, she turns to the noble, pained look on her face, as she extends her arm once more. "Tasha Valenti. Occasionally known as the Kintargo Crier amongst those who are fans of amateur writing.", she smiles, before looking at the man. "Any chance you'd be willing to share what happened to the Victocoras?", she asks, hand reaching over for her writing implements, before looking at the bloodied street, and reaching back for her knife. "In a more friendlier place."

OoC:

Knowledge(Nobility): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Aand there we have it... The literature expert botching the roll on the theatre and literature knowing nobles.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Arcanist 1
Character Information:
[HP: 7]; [Armor Class: 12; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +0; CMD: 12]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +2; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +6]; [Perception: +0]

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Isabelle sighs with relief as she releases the pent up energy of the spell and lets it harmlessly dissipate. She approaches Rexus with a smile "Good morning, Rexus, or at least it was until all the hells broke loose." her face turns more serious as she continues "I'm sorry for your loss. Your family may have been no friend to the Thrune's but they were always friends of Kintargo and this city needs all the friends it can get right about now."


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]

Arno eyes the alleyway entrance back to the main street, hearing chaos still sweeping through the Kintargo streets.

"Perhaps we should continue this conversation elsewhere? It may not be safe here. Then we can see if we can help him, and figure out what to do now." He turns to look at Lonnie. "Can we still all go to your place or does this change things?"


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Grinning, Tasha turns towards Lonnie. "You know, I'd like to see seven grown humans fit in a halfling house. Or you trying to explain why there's seven of us to your mom!", she laughs out loud, then attempts to scratch an itch under the chainmail unsuccessfully.

"You know, there was this comedy about the seven gnomes and the half-orc girl...", she laughs out loud, tossing a pouch in the air. Looking at Isabelle, she raises a curious eyebrow, glancing all over the worn and beaten man. "If nothing else, at least we can spend some of the lawfully requisitioned wealth to get you somewhere to sleep for..." She feels the weight of the pouches, then opens one to stare at the gold and the pendants, as her mouth opens widely. "Abadar's sack, we can probably buy a house somewhere with all that!", she exclaims.

170 gp is not something a normal person sees in one place very often, is it?

Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1

Felinder can't help but grin at Trisha's reaction to their income. "Well, if the beautiful lady's reaction means anything, I think we may have enough gold to treat ourselves a little. I think we've all done our good deeds for the day, and good Samaritans deserve a good rest. But where to put ourselves up..."

As Felinder wonders allowed, he pulls out a little blue book and begins flitting through it.

Spoiler:
Yes, I'm aware blue books are for the seedier parts of places. That's the point. Felinder wants to locate a pricy gambling hall and inn they could conceivably lay low at.
Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16


Male Human Inquisitor of Apsu 1
GM SilentSage wrote:
"My name is Rexus Victocora, and until last week’s Night of Ashes, I was one of this city’s nobles. What may a I call my uncommon rescuers?"

Johann recalled a noble estate being one of the the three locations in the city to be destroyed by the fires. "Johann Sharpe, inquisitor of the Waybringer. And the cleric that healed you is my friend, Arno Devarax." He gives the man a polite bow. "It's an honor to meet you. And my sympathies for your loss. I know all too well what it's like to lose a home. Are you faring well?"

Arno Devarax wrote:
"Perhaps we should continue this conversation elsewhere? It may not be safe here. Then we can see if we can help him, and figure out what to do now." He turns to look at Lonnie. "Can we still all go to your place or does this change things?"
Tasha Valenti wrote:

Grinning, Tasha turns towards Lonnie. "You know, I'd like to see seven grown humans fit in a halfling house. Or you trying to explain why there's seven of us to your mom!", she laughs out loud, then attempts to scratch an itch under the chainmail unsuccessfully.

"You know, there was this comedy about the seven gnomes and the half-orc girl...", she laughs out loud, tossing a pouch in the air. Looking at Isabelle, she raises a curious eyebrow, glancing all over the worn and beaten man. "If nothing else, at least we can spend some of the lawfully requisitioned wealth to get you somewhere to sleep for..." She feels the weight of the pouches, then opens one to stare at the gold and the pendants, as her mouth opens widely. "Abadar's sack, we can probably buy a house somewhere with all that!", she exclaims.

The inquisitor cringed upon being reminded that they were now handling stolen money. While bribery wasn't illegal in Cheliax, most of them were well-meaning citizens, not representatives of the law. Still, there was little they could do now. And better it go to getting Rexus back on his feet and finding a place to spend the night then letting it go to waste.

Felinder Zelix wrote:
Felinder can't help but grin at Trisha's reaction to their income. "Well, if the beautiful lady's reaction means anything, I think we may have enough gold to treat ourselves a little. I think we've all done our good deeds for the day, and good Samaritans deserve a good rest. But where to put ourselves up..."

The dark-haired man gave Felinder a sideways glance, but kept silent. If he trusted Felinder with anything, it was knowing where someone could disappear... and if he led him to any of his criminal associates along the way, it just meant one more target for him to bring to justice.

ooc:
Knowledge (nobility) (untrained because the DC is 10): 1d20 ⇒ 3


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Lonnie claps Rexus on the back, a little softer than he normally would, and gives the man his name. "Lonnie Maldron, nice teh meetcha!" seems Lonnie's totally come out of his after battle slump. For now at least.

Tasha Valenti wrote:
"You know, I'd like to see seven grown humans fit in a halfling house. Or you trying to explain why there's seven of us to your mom!"

Lonnie cannot help but chortle at Tasha's remark, hunching over a bit in laughter for a moment before standing up straight again. "I suppose it has been a while since you visited. No, we move from the old place quite a while ago, There's plenty of space." Lonnie scratches his scruffy beard for a moment before adding. "Yeah, I think well have enough beds. Plenty of spare guest rooms, Halfling hospitality, or so mom calls it."

Arno Devarax wrote:
He turns to look at Lonnie. "Can we still all go to your place or does this change things?

Shaking his head from side to side rapidly is Lonnie's only response too Arno's question.

Lonnie seems to be done with his speech, until his eyes go wide and a smile crosses his face. "*gasp* Sunday stew... There's probably still some left... Hurry. If nothing else we can think of what too do next in relative comfort."


Felinder Zelix wrote:
"Mister Victocora! A pleasure to meet one of the finer folks of Kintargan life! Allow me to introduce myself; Felinder Zelix, man of the world, master of finesse, and wanderer of fate. I am most pleased that I could be here to save you in your most dire time of need."

"Obviously, I'm thankful for the help."

Tasha Valenti wrote:
"Tasha Valenti. Occasionally known as the Kintargo Crier amongst those who are fans of amateur writing.", she smiles, before looking at the man. "Any chance you'd be willing to share what happened to the Victocoras?", she asks, hand reaching over for her writing implements, before looking at the bloodied street, and reaching back for her knife. "In a more friendlier place."

"I'd be more than happy to. The short version is arson destroyed my home. The long version can come when we reach the safe place."

Isabelle D'Sarini wrote:
Isabelle sighs with relief as she releases the pent up energy of the spell and lets it harmlessly dissipate. She approaches Rexus with a smile "Good morning, Rexus, or at least it was until all the hells broke loose." her face turns more serious as she continues "I'm sorry for your loss. Your family may have been no friend to the Thrune's but they were always friends of Kintargo and this city needs all the friends it can get right about now."

Rexus's Knowledge of Noble Peoples:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Rexus eyed Isabelle for a moment, analyzing her as if trying to identify her before smiling a bit. "Thank you... Isabelle, right? Of all the Sarini's that could've found me, I'm glad it turned out to be you."

Johann Sharpe wrote:
Johann recalled a noble estate being one of the the three locations in the city to be destroyed by the fires. "Johann Sharpe, inquisitor of the Waybringer. And the cleric that healed you is my friend, Arno Devarax." He gives the man a polite bow. "It's an honor to meet you. And my sympathies for your loss. I know all too well what it's like to lose a home. Are you faring well?"

"As well as one can fare under the circumstances."

Lonnie Maldron wrote:
"Lonnie Maldron, nice teh meetcha!"

Rexus flinched a bit from some lingering pain as Lonnie clapped him on the back. "Likewise, Mr. Maldron."

Arno Devarax wrote:
"Perhaps we should continue this conversation elsewhere? It may not be safe here. Then we can see if we can help him, and figure out what to do now. Can we still all go to your place or does this change things?"
Tasha Valenti wrote:

Grinning, Tasha turns towards Lonnie. "You know, I'd like to see seven grown humans fit in a halfling house. Or you trying to explain why there's seven of us to your mom!"

"You know, there was this comedy about the seven gnomes and the half-orc girl... If nothing else, at least we can spend some of the lawfully requisitioned wealth to get you somewhere to sleep for... Abadar's sack, we can probably buy a house somewhere with all that!", she exclaims.

Felinder Zelix wrote:

Felinder can't help but grin at Trisha's reaction to their income. "Well, if the beautiful lady's reaction means anything, I think we may have enough gold to treat ourselves a little. I think we've all done our good deeds for the day, and good Samaritans deserve a good rest. But where to put ourselves up..."

As Felinder wonders allowed, he pulls out a little blue book and begins flitting through it.

Lonnie Maldron wrote:

"I suppose it has been a while since you visited. No, we move from the old place quite a while ago, There's plenty of space." Lonnie scratches his scruffy beard for a moment before adding. "Yeah, I think well have enough beds. Plenty of spare guest rooms, Halfling hospitality, or so mom calls it."

Shaking his head from side to side rapidly is Lonnie's only response too Arno's question.

Lonnie seems to be done with his speech, until his eyes go wide and a smile crosses his face. "*gasp* Sunday stew... There's probably still some left... Hurry. If nothing else we can think of what too do next in relative comfort."

Knowledge Local results:
You remind yourself of the nearest places near Jarvis End that could facilitate your needs. The Three-Legged Devil would be your best bet, seeing as Mr. Henge has catered to rebels and fugitives like you in the past. Squatting at the Nidalese Embassy over in the Castle District might get you some looks if spotted, but no one from Nidal will care since they've abandoned it for some reason. Though, if you really must, one of the Temple Hill churches could take you in for a bit under the right circumstances.

Rexus put a hand to his chin and stroked his beard a bit. "Well, I won't refuse a warm bed and privacy if one can get it. Lead on if you will, but I'll just say it now. If we're staying there, we'd best do it for the night only. No telling how long it could be safe if the dottari try to find us."


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Lonnie coughs loudly in order to get the attention of anyone that may not be listening. "As you all know, we might be being pursued. I would like to go and see my family for a moment at the very least too explain the circumstances. Follow me if you wish, you'r welcome too stay the night." With these words Lonnie begins to move through the back ally's of Kintargo towards his home.


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]

Arno nods. "Thank you, Lonnie. Most gracious of you, truly."
He follows casually, so as to not draw any unwanted attention, if possible.


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Tasha nods at Lonnie. "Ah. I, too, have always thought that the best time to discuss long family histories was in the middle of running away from the government.", she smiles, before following Lonnie in the crowds. Well, well. I think I might be able to get some writing done tonight, it seems. It's not like Thrune isn't an endless source of material..., she sighs, carefully putting her quill and journal in her bag as she walks, trying her best to rub away the dried blood from her weapons with her already worn jacket.


Male Human Inquisitor of Apsu 1
Lonnie Maldron wrote:
Lonnie coughs loudly in order to get the attention of anyone that may not be listening. "As you all know, we might be being pursued. I would like to go and see my family for a moment at the very least too explain the circumstances. Follow me if you wish, you're welcome too stay the night."

"Your invitation is most welcome, Mr. Maldron." the inquisitor thanks as he follows the others.


With (nearly) everyone in agreement, you all skulk your way through the alleyways and streets, following Lonnie to his humble abode. The house itself is as your raging friend described. Sizable and spacious, especially for a halfling's home. Could use a bit of sprucing up, but that is the least of concerns at the moment. In the windows, you can see a small halfing girl staring out for a bit before spotting you. As soon as she does, she lept off whatever she was sitting on and rushed off somewhere within.

"Well... this looks nice." Rexus complimented as you lot closed the distance.


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Look's like my keeping that promise is appreciated... Hope mom feel's the same.

Lonnie cocks his head back in Rexus's direction at the compliment, giving him an appreciative grin. "Why thank you, there are many like it, but this one is mine, or something to that effect. Anyways, here we are." Lonnie steps in front of his houses front door, reaching out too open the portal.


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Tasha whistles in amazement upon seeing the place. "Ha-ha!", she giggles, waving at the girl dashing back in the house. "You know, it's like having vaunted ceilings, without the actual vaunted ceilings.", she comments, standing in front of the door. "Think your mom remembers me?", she asks, making sure all the weapons are properly hidden, before looking at Lonnie's vicious polearm. "Wait.", she says, licking her thumb and scrubbing away a spot of blood from the hammer's head. "You know. For posterity's sake.", she offers an apologetic smile.

"So what's with the bigger house? Your folks wanting you to settle down, get some more feet paddling around the place?", she teases with a grin. "They know human children don't stay halfing-sized, I imagine."

Dark Archive

Human Unchained Rogue(Sczarni Swindler) 1

Felinder had continued to flip absentmindedly through his blue book as he followed the assorted crowd to their new location. As Felinder looked over the house, he smirked.

"Be honest, boy, do you think your parents would appreciate if I told them all the ways someone could rob this place, or would that be considered tacky?"


As the lot of you approached the doors, they swung open to reveal three halflings, two females (obviously mother and daughter) and a male exit the hovel and rush forward to embrace Lonnie.

"Lonnie! Thank goodness you're alright." Came the father as he wrapped his arms around his waist along with the mother while the daughter held his legs and sobbed a bit. "When we heard a riot broke out we feared the worst."

"You're not hurt, are you?" The mother questioned, looking her son over frantically. "Do I need to get the kit?"

"Bubby..." cried the little girl as she held on, not wanting let go of her brother.

As they reunion-ed with their son, the father was the first to notice the others. "Oh? Friends of yours, Lonnie? I mean, I remember Tasha, but the others are a mystery..."


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Lonnie hears Felinder's comment just before his hand reaches the doorknob, stopping he turns and raises a joking eyebrow at the swindler. "Who ya calling boy?" Before he can actually answer his question however the door swings open and Lonnie is assailed by his mother, father and sister. Shocked for a brief moment by their sudden appearance, he kneels down to hug his family back.

I told you I would be back didn't I? Whadya take me for? Some kinda liar." He says as he rises back to his feet, picking up his sister as he stands. His mother and fathers concerns being answered as soon as their voice. "I'm not hurt, but these two are still a little beat up." He grabs Rexus and Felinder, ushering them into the house. As he brings them to the front of the group he says. "These two are Felinder and Rexus, we kept the rioters from bludgeoning them both to death, the other three are Isabelle, Arno and Johann. If it weren't for everyone here right now Tasha and I may well not have gotten out of that riot unscathed."


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Tasha puts a finger on her lips as she considers Felinder's question. "I think it'd be somewhat tacky, yes. Definitely bad table behaviour.", she replies with a grin. "Though maybe not as bad as refusing halfling hospitality. Big faux pas, there."

Walking inside, Tasha has an easier time than most avoiding the ceiling, as she leans herself on a wall and sits on her shield. "Good evening, Maldrons!", she waves at Lonnie's father, before theatrically tossing aside a lock of boring brown hair. "And here I thought I had the Chelaxian noblewoman's befitting aura of mystery and seduction down to a pitch.", she pouts at the older halfling as she takes off her gloves.

"We found ourselves a stray nobleman, and Lonnie said you can keep him for a while.", she gestures at Rexus, smiling. "I'm assuming you're house-trained, Mr. Victocora, and don't shed too much?" I do hope he's one of the ones who can take a joke... We've had too much horrible s+++ happening today..., she thinks.


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]

After introducing himself to the rest of the Maldrons, Arno stands alongside one of the walls, trying to be unobtrusive, if that's possible for a man wearing armor and a large sword still on his back, while in a house full of halflings. He slides over to Lonnie and says quietly, "You really have a nice family here. Is there someplace we can all talk afterward that's a little more private."


Chelaxian Cleric of Ragathiel 1 [HP 9] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [F+3; R+1; W+6] [Init +1] [Perception +9]

After introducing himself to the rest of the Maldrons, Arno stands alongside one of the walls, trying to be unobtrusive, if that's possible for a man wearing armor and a large sword still on his back, while in a house full of halflings. He slides over to Lonnie and says quietly, "You really have a nice family here. Is there someplace we can all talk afterward that's a little more private?"


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

"I'm certain they'll give us a moment when asked. Just relax for a bit, get your head on straight" Lonnie says reassuringly to Arno, clapping him on the back.


Female Human (Chelaxian) Arcanist 1
Character Information:
[HP: 7]; [Armor Class: 12; Touch: 12; Flat Footed: 10]; [BAB: +0; CMB: +0; CMD: 12]; [Saves: Fortitude: +1; Reflex: +2; Will: +2]; [Initiative: +6]; [Perception: +0]

Isabelle steps forward to introduce herself, deliberately leaving out her last name "My name is Isabelle and it's a pleasure to meet you. Your "son" Lonnie, his friends, and I were at the park when the madness started. We managed to escape and were on our way here to wait out the chaos when we came upon Rexus here, who was being assaulted by some of Thrune's goons. We rescued him from the beating they were laying down and finally made it to your door. I hope our intrusion won't be too much of a burden."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Lonnie Maldron wrote:
I told you I would be back didn't I? Whadya take me for? Some kinda liar." He says as he rises back to his feet, picking up his sister as he stands. His mother and fathers concerns being answered as soon as their voice. "I'm not hurt, but these two are still a little beat up." He grabs Rexus and Felinder, ushering them into the house. As he brings them to the front of the group he says. "These two are Felinder and Rexus, we kept the rioters from bludgeoning them both to death, the other three are Isabelle, Arno and Johann. If it weren't for everyone here right now Tasha and I may well not have gotten out of that riot unscathed."

The family reeled a bit from the fact that violence had indeed broke out, but seemed relieved that it was put to a stop. "Then it sounds like everyone needs dinner. I'll just need a few minutes to set the table..." The mother said aloud as she counted her guests. "Tables by the looks of it... and check on the Sunday Stew. Should still be warm, but after that ordeal, you deserve something nice and warm."

"I wouldn't want to intrude..." Rexus started before hearing Tasha's words."

Tasha Valenti wrote:
Tasha puts a finger on her lips as she considers Felinder's question. "I think it'd be somewhat tacky, yes. Definitely bad table behaviour.", she replies with a grin. "Though maybe not as bad as refusing halfling hospitality. Big faux pas, there."

"But if that's the case, then I would be honored."

Tasha Valenti wrote:
Walking inside, Tasha has an easier time than most avoiding the ceiling, as she leans herself on a wall and sits on her shield. "Good evening, Maldrons!", she waves at Lonnie's father, before theatrically tossing aside a lock of boring brown hair. "And here I thought I had the Chelaxian noblewoman's befitting aura of mystery and seduction down to a pitch.", she pouts at the older halfling as she takes off her gloves.

"You do. I've just been in the business long enough to recognize your stride, even when you wear chain mail." The father joked as he started looking over Rexus and Felinder for injury.

Tasha Valenti wrote:
"We found ourselves a stray nobleman, and Lonnie said you can keep him for a while.", she gestures at Rexus, smiling. "I'm assuming you're house-trained, Mr. Victocora, and don't shed too much?"

Rexus chuckled a bit, seemingly exasperating a particular pain in his ribs that he clutched at. "I may look a bit mangy at the moment, but I promise I'm no stray and can use more than newspaper for my business."

Meanwhile, the entire family looked shocked to know that an actual member of Kintargan nobility was in their home. "O-oh! M-My lord! I apologize! I-I-I didn't realize that-" The father stammered before being waved off by Rexus. "No no. No need to make a fuss over me. Just Rexus will be fine. After all, the Victocora's are supposed to have disappeared after the Night of Ashes."

Arno Devarax wrote:
After introducing himself to the rest of the Maldrons, Arno stands alongside one of the walls, trying to be unobtrusive, if that's possible for a man wearing armor and a large sword still on his back, while in a house full of halflings. He slides over to Lonnie and says quietly, "You really have a nice family here. Is there someplace we can all talk afterward that's a little more private."
Lonnie Maldron wrote:
"I'm certain they'll give us a moment when asked. Just relax for a bit, get your head on straight" Lonnie says reassuringly to Arno, clapping him on the back.
Isabelle D'Sarini wrote:
Isabelle steps forward to introduce herself, deliberately leaving out her last name "My name is Isabelle and it's a pleasure to meet you. Your "son" Lonnie, his friends, and I were at the park when the madness started. We managed to escape and were on our way here to wait out the chaos when we came upon Rexus here, who was being assaulted by some of Thrune's goons. We rescued him from the beating they were laying down and finally made it to your door. I hope our intrusion won't be too much of a burden."

"Oh, the only burden here is on us to try and make you as comfortable as possible in our humble home. I do hope you don't mind the accommodations." Says the mother while the father switched over to Felinder.

"Hmm... you both took a bit of a beating. I haven't seen injuries like this since poor Timolane tripped over his own two feet and feel from the stage during that performance of 'Over the Castle Wall' not too long ago. Should be treatable though."

"I would ask for a bit of haste if you do not mind." The nobleman requested, rubbing his ribs for emphasis.

"Of course. I'll go get the kit right away." He replied with a reflexive bow for the nobility before departing.

"I'd better get started on your dinner. Sweetie, be a dear and help me set the tables. The mother requested the daughter as she left the room. The small girl looked back at her brother before giving him a big hug and going to help her mother, leaving the group alone to relax for the time being.

"Now that we're someplace safe... perhaps now you would be willing to hear me out in more detail? Rexus piped, taking a seat and trying to get comfortable.


Human Id Bloodrager 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 T 12 FF 15 | Fort 3 Ref 2 Will 0 | Initiative +2 | Rage 2/5

Lonnie pulls a chair as too be directly in front of Rexus before sitting down in it. Taking a deep breath and clearing his mind he says. "My ears are your's, Mr.Victocora. Speak, and I will listen." Lonnie tilts his head back over the chair and smiles at the rest of the group, motioning towards some other seats in the room.


Female Human Fighter 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T 12 FF 19 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear) | CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +2

Tasha chuckles at Maldron Sr.'s retort. "Oh, no, heavy armour is all the rage these days. Seven out of eight Hellknight orders recommend it! Goes well with tyranny, oppression, and subjigation.", she shakes her head, mouth smiling wider as Rexus turns out to be less of a prude than previously imagined. "Oh, Your Grace!", she says with faked pathos, as she stands up and puts a hand on her heart. "This humble writer would be evermore so humbled if she learned that her penmanship has graced a nobleman's refined posterior." She sits down after a curtsy and reaches into her bag, drawing a journal, ink and a quill, coloured in scintillating patterns. Tickling the bridge of her nose with the quill's feather, she looks at Rexus expectedly.

"I'll write it down if you don't mind. I'll keep it as vague as possible, and no names, of course. You'd get to read it and let me know if you prefer something kept out, in which case I'll write that something was kept out.", she replies, in perhaps the first time most have heard her speak with not even a spark of humour in her voice. The seriousness breaks down after a second after she finishes speaking. "And let me know if you have an idea for a pseudonym, otherwise Lord Stray it is!", she chirps, dipping the quill in the ink. "Whenever you're ready, Rexus. But I'd advise against letting the food go cold, you don't want to see Lonnie angry. You won't like him when he's angry.", she winks at Lonnie, as her smile wanes. S*&*, Tasha, shut your big mouth, he was puking afterwards..., she thinks, her embarrassed face mouthing the words Sorry! at the host.


Male Human Inquisitor of Apsu 1

The inquisitor didn't speak much as the group moved into the house and got comfortable. He felt awkward, walking into someone else's home. Fortunately, the welcoming atmosphere and kindness of the halfling homeowners set him at ease. Nevertheless, he kept an eye on sticky-fingered Felinder.

GM SilentSage wrote:
"Now that we're someplace safe... perhaps now you would be willing to hear me out in more detail?

Johann took up a spot all his own and gave the nobleman a stiff nod.

101 to 150 of 157 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hell's Rebels: A SilentSage Production All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.