Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Hells Chubbels

Game Master chubbs

This campaign will be RP and description based Thread. Not using any maps or minis besides players guide map of Kintargo.

INIT ROLLS:

[dice=Berenice]1d20+ 4[/dice]
[dice=Lirana]1d20+ 1[/dice]
[dice=Aldren]1d20+ 0[/dice]
[dice=Septimus]1d20+ 4[/dice]
[dice=Laurant]1d20+ 6[/dice]
[dice=Carawyn]1d20+ 2[/dice]
-----------------------------------------
[dice=]1d20+[/dice]
[dice=]1d20+[/dice]
[dice=]1d20+[/dice]

Kintargo.
fair fortune livery.
Loot.


1 to 50 of 671 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

.


1. please use descriptive terms this is old school DnD back in the day where there weren't all the minis and map tactics that is so common now. example: if you want to use certain attacks of opportunities you would say I put myself in Front of another player. or I move up carefully the opposite side as my companion into a flanking position.

2. please keep the characters up to date in case I need to RP them. (as a last case scenario.)

3. I expect at least a post a day if possible.

4. please no PvP fighting (unless its fun for everyone.)

5. We might have more people in our group than originally started. I have always in my table top game made them fighting in the background using descriptions. I have found that it works really well. That sometimes hinder and sometimes help. I have a example of a hinder-
we had a expert NPC follower in our group. during a fight I made him appear to die in the background. where the group had to decide to go rescue him and fight against another person that was not in their direct encounter. to save him. or let him die and keep the encounter the same.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

A large city close to the northern border of Cheliax. The city of Kintargo straddles the northeastern shore of the Yolubilis River and a large island named Argo that sits in the river’s mouth. While the Yolubilis provides for Kintargo’s economy by floating ships and turning waterwheels, the city sits downriver from various clay deposits, farms, mines, salt springs, and smelters. Sediments in the water give it a characteristic silvery shine when the sun strikes it at dawn and dusk. This, combined with the prodigious run of silver salmon that use the river every year to spawn and the use of silverflecked stone in many of the public buildings’ facades, has given the settlement its most common nickname— the Silver City. Kintargo’s independent spirit is founded in its selfsustaining economy. The Yolubilis River provides ample eels and freshwater trout in addition to the silver salmon run, while the cold, deep waters of Nisroch Bay teem with cod, shellfish, and tuna. In the foothills of the Menador Mountains, quarries yield granite and the city’s iconic silver-flecked stone, while actual silver mines produce the bulk of the precious metal exported from the city.

Until recently, Kintargo was ruled by Lord-Mayor Jilia Bainilus, an outspoken voice against House Thrune who was a master of walking the edge between Chelish loyalty and blatant rebellion. But two weeks ago the Lord-Mayor mysteriously vanished and just today a new Lord-Mayor has arrived to take her place. Barzillai Thrune is the lord-mayor now and folks are not happy about it. The fact that his appointment is official, handed down from Queen Abrogail II herself, does little to silence the mutters of discontent over his sudden claim over the city. Once again people are starting to talk about the times past when a group that called themselves the "Silver Ravens" came to the defense of the city to help the oppressed and downtrodden

"I am Kintargo’s lord-mayor, yet Kintargo is not my city. Nor is it Cheliax’s city. Kintargo belongs to no one person, but to all who live here and make it the greatest city in Cheliax. We call it the Silver City not only for the gleaming waters of the Yolubilis, but for its purity. Kintargo is unique in the nation of Cheliax in this way. We are not the nation’s largest city, nor its strongest. We may not have Westcrown’s history, Ostenso’s naval superiority, Corentyn’s trade dominance, or Egorian’s power, but nor do we have Westcrown’s decay, Ostenso’s violence, Corentyn’s slaves, or Egorian’s damnations. Kintargo is our own, and as Cayden Cailean is my witness, I intend to do all that I can to ensure our silver shall never tarnish under Thrune’s rotten touch!"
—Lord-Mayor Jilia Bainilus, giving a speech two days before she vanished

Yesterday citizens went around town posting flyers and announcing a gathering in the courtyard today at high sun. The announcement goes on to say the new high lord will be giving a speech and announcing some new laws will take effect immediately and it is highly recommended that all attend.
The announcement is due to begin within the hour and already a large crowd has begun to gather and most of the people here are not happy. A thinly veiled attempt at hiding the anger and frustration that most of the citizens feel.

Only a week since High Inquisitor Paracount Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune took power in the city of Kintargo, has passed. His power was cemented during the Night of Ash only ten days ago. A night of arson, accidents, and rumored murders. There has been no proof that his agents have done these deeds, but it was too large of a coincidence to be ignored. On top of that, the new lord-mayor has made seven proclamations that have incensed the people. The dottari and hellknights roam the streets in greater numbers. Rumors of kidnappings also spread among the throng of Kintargan people. Hope seems only for the ignorant.

Some people, loyal the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune, have shown their full support of the new lord-mayor. They have banded together with Barzillai's blessing and formed the Chelish Citizen's Group, a group of militia who believe in House Thrune's cause. Others have varying reasons to cry out against the martial law. The anarchists who seek to watch chaos unfold, the Kintargan Partisans who rankle at Chelish ruling over their city, the economic conservatives who are afraid of the new proclamations hurting business, and advocates of democracy who feel embittered at having no elected leaders. No matter the reasons, one of the largest protests to Barzillai's rule is set to happen on this day. The crowds will gather in Aria Park, right in front of the Kintargo Opera House. Brazillai has claimed the building as his own dwelling and shut down the public performances.

Even with the cobblestones of Argent Avenue and the foliage of Aria Park still wet from the morning's light rain, dozens of Kintargans have gathered along the façade of the Opera house to protest Barzillai's presence. The city's new leader was appointed by Her Infernal Majestrix, Queen Abrogail II, in the wake of the previous lord-mayor's sudden flight from the city -- an event that still has local rumormongers whispering furiously. In a scant seven days, Paracount Thrune has instituted martial law, a curfew, and seven outlandish and polarizing proclamations. These actions and more have called many of Kintargo's dissatisfied citizens here on this overcast morn. There's been no sign yet of Barzillai Thrune himself, and the opera house's doors remain tightly closed -- as they have since the man chose the landmark as his new home -- but judging by the growing sound of the protesters, he surely can't ignore the scene on the streets below much longer.

I have taken the liberty to personalize the start of the campaign with some of your backgrounds as Ideas.

@Lirana- Memories of your uncle being taken away still haunt you as you see a squad of hellknights pass down a street near you. One of them stops and turns nudging his friend with his elbow. He walks up and takes off his helmet. At once you notice the ice blue eyes and blonde hair. His innocent face is almost at odds with the fact that you know that a hellknight must kill a demon to get the armor. He looks towards you and says "hello Madam, I see you are heading towards the meeting at Opera house." Reaching out his hand as if to take it to kiss it.
You know that Cathias is planning on meeting you at the protest.

knowledge (local) DC 10:
The hellkight is of the Order of Torrent. Lictor Octavios Group

@Septimus- You are standing at the corner of the street near the opera house. Orfeo is standing at your side looking bored. You were assigned to watch for any troublemakers or pickpockets by Watch Captain Arcan, but you feel it in the air that there is a tension in the crowd. Like a stick that is about to break. Your many years of experience giving you a intuition into these kind of things. When you see Gioia walk though the crowd towards you. Moving close to you. She try's to give you a hug and a kiss you on the cheek. "long time , stranger. Why haven't you been by in a while."

If you are trying to ignore Gioia. DC 10 if you want to give her your full attention DC 15

Perception DC 10 or 15:
Through the crowd you can see the watch captain at the doors of the Opera house. You also notice that along with a couple of watchmen which are way to few for a crowd this size. You notice a couple of the Chexlaxen Citizens group are moving within the crowd.

@Monsoure- "Look sir, I don't see why we have to be here. I can tell already that this is not the place for a gentleman to be" Beppe said, as he looked around the courtyard. I think we will be much better off, maybe at the wonderful restaurant we past three streets back, you know the one." As Beppe started to dry wash his hands looking nervous.

Perception DC 10:
You can see a hellknight guard talking to a beautiful young red head outside the courtyard. You can also see several guards standing around the perimeter. One looking particularly bored and one talking to a lady you recognize as a jewelry merchant the seems way beyond his station.


I wanted to give everryone different openings and starting points. different checks or no checks.

@Berenice & Aldren- Because yall both have Laria Longroad in your background I want to say yall already know each other, and are heading to the park together to watch each others back becuase yall have alot of the same outlooks. Im not going to start yall anywhere or talking to anyone because yall are with each other talking.

@Carawyn- As You enter the courtyard to the low hum of hundreds of voices talking you hear different parts of conversations.
"have you heard that The thrashing badger burned down last night....."
"I hear the lord-mayor Thrune had a person killed on the street yesterday by not bowing...."
"I don't know why we need to keep a picture of her majesty in our buildings for its not like we can forget that we are under there thumb...".
And throughout all those voices a portly man with a receding hairline dressed in the robes of a priest of Asmodeus steps up to you and hands you a slip of paper and gives several others near you the same sheet of paper before turning and walking away.


Female HP 9, AC 14, T 14 FF 12, Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4, Per +8 (low-light), CMD 10 Gnome witch 1

For Carawyn, Kintargo has as often been merely silver coated as opposed to silver to its core, but the last couple decades have been somewhat different, and the still-young gnome has come to see the better core of her home. Her fear that its new ruler shall remove any veneer or polish that the city may have strikes deep, and she finds herself drawn to this protest, like a spider to a trapped fly.

Carawyn cocks her head and glances at the man, trying to place him in her memory, before turning her attention to the paper.

Perception (low-light vision): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1: Init +6; Perception +5; Saves Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +1; AC 15, Touch 12, FF 13; HP 6/8

"Don't be silly Beppe. It's my duty as a gentleman to be here, to make sure the Lord Mayor knows that there is broad opposition to his silly edicts," Laurent says to his valet, scanning the crowd for anything of interest. So far he thinks this is a rather subdued protest, probably a good thing, but there is a tension in the air that makes it seem like something is about to snap.

Absentmindedly, he says to Beppe, "Really, no tea after dark. The temerity!"

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Laurent catches sight of two guards talking to a merchant- really not any of his business or interesting. Now, a Hellknight making an appearance at the protest certainly is interesting.

"Beppe, do you see that Hellknight there with that pretty ginger girl? Strange that one would be out at the protest like this. Maybe we should move a little closer?", he says. The question is rhetorical and he starts moving over to the Hellknight without waiting for a response.


@Carawyn

note-

DM/Carawyn:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
High Priest of the Infernal Leader his most exalted Asmodeous.
Gorgon Helsplane (Attorney in Kintargo)
--don't like being in jail, sick of the violence, all you need
is let the guards know you have representation. Let me
represent you. Just let them know "KALAS VEL NEPTAR" and
throw down your weapons.--

--------------------------------------------------------------------
.


Female HP 9, AC 14, T 14 FF 12, Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4, Per +8 (low-light), CMD 10 Gnome witch 1

Carawyn snorts, the breath rippling her veil, and pockets the paper in a pocket.

She looks around, standing up on her toes -- not that it does much good in the mass of people -- hoping she'll spot Friglo.


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Aldren arrives at the edge of Aria Park with Berenice, the dull thrum of the crowd welcoming them as they clear the last corner. Quietly, Aldren says to his halfling companion, "Quite the assemblage. I'm sure the Asmodeans just looove little displays of independent thought such as this." Blue eyes flicker briefly towards the old Opera House before going back to scanning the crowd.

For Aldren's part, he's taken steps to make himself inconspicuous without actually trying to hide his identity. He appears as he is: a person born to a certain station who is not to be bothered with common trivialities and upstart guardsmen. A black velvet cap in the style of a Kitargo noble tops his blonde hair, which is itself shaped in such a way as to conceal the telltale tips of his elven heritage. A black surcoat with gold trim worn over an old but polished breastplate is the closest hint there is of his faith, as his holy symbol is concealed beneath the coat. A gold signet ring set with red stone adorns his right hand, while black breeches and polished boots complete the ensemble.

While he tries to feign an affect of boredom, it's obvious to most observers he is studying the crowd intently. "So, what do you think, Little Bee? A fools errand?"

OOC to GM:
Aldren is going to cast a slow glance over the park to see if there are any signs of his contact. He's trying to keep an open mind but is probably looking more for something indicative of the Silver Ravens (e.g., ravens, silver birds, etc.).
Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Damn.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 Okay. Dumb but not blind.
And to the extent it may be needed...
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Ah, there's the crappy roll again. Damn damn.
OOC to Berenice:
If we know each other, I'm going to assume you know Aldren's faith, so that's not a secret from you. In light of that, you probably also know "Little Bee" is a term of affection.


In addition to talking to people and PCs everyone can take the following actions. one per hour until the address to the crowd start you will have a total of three because there is three hours until the address. so everyone just put First hour, second, and third just once. so everyone start first hour rolls. ill ask for the second hour roll when I think we will move on from RP for the first hour.

Listen for Rumors: Sense Motive or Perception
Pilfer: Sleight of Hand
Rabble Rouse: This is to organize the crowd. Diplomacy or Perform
Search for a Contact: This is for a specific trait. Perception
Silence Undesirable Elements: Bluff or Intimidate
Watch the Crowd: Sense Motive or Perception

@aldren You already are looking for your contact with your first roll perception. the first hour (Search for a Contact) currently you cannot see the contact, he might be a little late to the gathering or he might have been killed already you don't know.... the crowds are starting to get larger. He might even be disguised.

@carawyn- You currently cannot see Frigo. you haven't seen him since the night of ashes, and your beginning to lose hope that it was a mistake that he was taken and would be released.

Perception DC 15:
- You see another clothier that you have met before going through the crowd. You remember his name a Hatterman Haace, and that he is a teifling.

@Laurent - I'm waiting to see what liaran posts

@everyone- as the crowd starts to get bigger you start to see entertainers and hawkers gather around the outskirts hoping to entertain people.


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]
Aldren Halfblood wrote:

Aldren arrives at the edge of Aria Park with Berenice, the dull thrum of the crowd welcoming them as they clear the last corner. Quietly, Aldren says to his halfling companion, "Quite the assemblage. I'm sure the Asmodeans just looove little displays of independent thought such as this." Blue eyes flicker briefly towards the old Opera House before going back to scanning the crowd.

For Aldren's part, he's taken steps to make himself inconspicuous without actually trying to hide his identity. He appears as he is: a person born to a certain station who is not to be bothered with common trivialities and upstart guardsmen. A black velvet cap in the style of a Kitargo noble tops his blonde hair, which is itself shaped in such a way as to conceal the telltale tips of his elven heritage. A black surcoat with gold trim worn over an old but polished breastplate is the closest hint there is of his faith, as his holy symbol is concealed beneath the coat. A gold signet ring set with red stone adorns his right hand, while black breeches and polished boots complete the ensemble.

While he tries to feign an affect of boredom, it's obvious to most observers he is studying the crowd intently. "So, what do you think, Little Bee? A fools errand?"

Berenice shifts from foot to foot as the crowd gets assembled. Her eyes dart from place to place. She knew the Hellknights and dottari were probably going to keep a close watch on her, since she'd come obviously armed. But for a halfling like her, that was insurance against getting jumped. Slaves weren't allowed to bear arms, so the clear sight of a sword at the hip was often enough to scare off the average opportunist. Still, she knew if she made a scene too soon, she could easily get dragged off.

She runs a hand through her dishwater-colored hair and purses her lips as she looks about to get a read on the crowd...and more importantly, how to organize it.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"It's never a fool's errand to take a stand, Aldy. And it's important to show that this "Little Bee" has a sting!"


Female Human Cleric / 1 | HP: 8/8 AC: 14/11/13 CMB: 0 CMD: 11 | Init: +1 Per: +4 | Saves: F: 3 R: 2 W: 6 (+2 on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects +1 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effect)

Although Lirana usually wears common clothing when she goes about town on her own, she felt the need to perform her own personal protest today by going out in her own clerical outfit her mother had made up for her. I was a lovely snow white linen dress cut in the current fashion, but combining all of Shelyn's colors in the embroidery around the hemline and bodice. Her silver holy symbol of Shelyn hangs in open view around her neck and she has forgone her usual gloves to let her hands be bare.

Knowlege Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Lirana is startled out of her unpleasant memories by the voice of a HellKnight speaking to her. She almost begins to pull away in fear, but recognizes Lictor Octavios.

Quote:
"hello Madam, I see you are heading towards the meeting at Opera house." Reaching out his hand as if to take it to kiss it.

Judging from how warm her face feels, Lirana is fairly certainly that she failed to refrain from blushing like a schoolgirl when confronted with and unsuitable crush as she hold out her own hand. Lirana spares a moment to think of the young man she is supposed to be meeting: "Thank goodness that Cathias isn't here to see me acting like this."

"Yes sir. There is so much going on in the city right now and I am hoping that answers might be found there. I am also supposed to meeting a, uh, friend of mine there as well."

Lirana will continue making her way to the meeting place after speaking with the Lictor. She tries to not hold him up to long with talk since she is sure that he is on duty and is a very busy man.

Once she reaches the Opera House area, Lirana begins to listen to people speaking and get a sense of the current rumors and of what people think about the current goings on.

Listen to Rumors / Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Aldren continues to scan the crowd, his eyes squinting slightly in frustration even as he grins in response to Berenice's reply. Nothing. I shouldn't be surprised but... I have a bad feeling about this. He knows by his weapons' weight at his hip that he's already equipped for trouble; no need to draw attention to himself by fingering them for reassurance. Mistress, guide us so your Sting finds an appropriate target and let me not displease you such that it is me.

Aloud he says, "Oh, you've plenty of sting, but House Thrune is a mailed fist. Let's just make sure today isn't the day we get swatted... Hmm. I'm not seeing what I need. Should we walk around the perimeter, or do you prefer the anonymity of the crowd?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human [Cavalier 1 (Constable), AC 19, T12, FF17, HP 11/12, F:+3 R:+2 W:0 / CMB +5, CMD 17, Init +4, Perc. +4]

Sorry for the delay in my posting, I didn't know that you created a new campaign page for the Hells Rebels.

Septimus Falkland is out of work. It was bad enough that the new Lord Mayor, the Inqusitor Barzillai Thrune had caused much upheaval to a city already rife with corruption but he has created a series of laws that do not serve the public good and do not make even a lick of sense. But the fact that the Dotari, the Chelish Citizen's group and numerous other powerful groups even SUPPORT this wholesale injustice is a travesty of a high magnitude.

Still Tyrants come and go and Septimus hoped to stay as a stalwart upholder the responsible laws and help the the peace as he normally did while being somewhat looser on the new laws. This was until he was forced to take part in the Night of Ashes, which was wholesale looting, butchery and injustice. Septimus tried to moderate is actions but could not stand by while he saw one of his watch leaders, a despicable man named Rufus Grelnor revel in the destruction and nearly beat to death an innocent woman. He stepped in and slugged him in the face and knocked him out, only to get quickly clubbed out and dragged off and thrown in a cell. The next day he was dressed down by Watch Captain Arcan Tadius for striking a superior officer. He was given Administrative Punishment, involving docking of pay and flogging for his transgression. While he wasn't fired, it was the final straw and afterwards Septimus left the watch. After getting some healing from the Church of Abadar, he went off back to his small slum home and took to the drink and self-reflection.

Things only got worse in the past week, as the Ex-Lord Mayor Jilia Bainilus vanished and then word of a protest came to the ears of Septimus. This spurred him into action, for he knew in his heart that such a protest would be utterly useless in the wake of the new Lord Mayor's edicts. Having seen the savagery of the Night of Ashes first hand he knew that the new ruler of the city would be more than willing to unleash his loyal sycophants upon the protesters and crack down on disobedience to his edicts. So while he could not prevent the protest, just being one man, he would be there to aid in the escape of the protesters once things come to blows. Its the least an ex-watchman can do in these times.

Septimus arrives with his armor and weapons but no longer wearing the tabard of his old position. Instead he's gone with something plain and non-descript and wearing a helmet to hide most of his face in case some watchmen are involved in the enforcement. He does not take part in riling up any of the crowd nor does he make a direct move against any Loyalist groups. Riling up the crowd would only make them less likely to flee and playing his hand to the loyalists would hamper his ability to defend the crowd once the protest-breakers start making their move.

Perception Roll to watch the crowd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Knowledge Local to identify figures: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Sense Motive to listen for rumors: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Septimus captured a good look at the various groups involved here. He definitely recognized the Hellknights of the Torrent. He had mixed feelings about them. He respected their skill of arms and their willingness to uphold the law as well as the unyielding code of law. As the same time their Brutality put him at unease as well as is the knowledge that they are potent fighters in battle. If Thrune gave the word they would cut a swathe through many of these untrained citizens. He also keeps an eye out for any Chelish loyalist groups, watchmen and the Dotari as knowing where they are means he'll know where to position himself. He moves closer towards them and stands around, neither provoking them nor drawing attention to himself. He just seems like an observant member of the crowd. He also listens for rumors and mutterings with good effect.


Female HP 9, AC 14, T 14 FF 12, Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4, Per +8 (low-light), CMD 10 Gnome witch 1

Perception (low-light vision): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Carawyn moves toward the tiefling, wondering whether he might remember her or know where Friglo could be. The crowd, though, conspired to make it hard to get to him, and she loses sight quickly, letting herself be carried off to another direction.

With no real clue where to go or what to find, she listens to the crowd, wondering if somehow word of Friglo could get to her.

Perception (to listen for rumors): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Perception (to watch the crowd): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Perception (to listen for rumors): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1: Init +6; Perception +5; Saves Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +1; AC 15, Touch 12, FF 13; HP 6/8

Laurent sees that the conversation between the red-head, now obvious as a priestess of Shelyn, and the Hellknight does not last more than a few moments.

Shrugging, he turns back to Beppe and says, "Well, that was over before it began. Let's see what else we can pick up in this crowd."

With nowhere in particular to go, Laurent casually follows the red haired priestess around; he doesn't really pay attention to her as much as use her as a mobile landmark in the bustle of the protest of the park. He does, however, keep his ears open for any rumors that he might catch on the wind.

First Hour: Listen for Rumors, Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Laurent's Clothing:
I saw some people posted descriptions of their outfits. If it is relevant, Laurent is wearing a dark navy blue coat with a matching breeches. The piping on these are in silver and the buttons of the coat are also silver. He has on white stockings and black leather shoes. Under his coat is his well-maintained studded leather armor, and he does have his short sword tied to his belt. Over all the effect is not dissimilar to this.

Silver Crusade

Male Human [Cavalier 1 (Constable), AC 19, T12, FF17, HP 11/12, F:+3 R:+2 W:0 / CMB +5, CMD 17, Init +4, Perc. +4]

As for Gioia, she approaches Septimus and he definitely stops when he sees her. "Gioia. My dear, what are you doing here? Don't you know this place is going to be a bloodbath as soon as the new Lord Mayor sends the hounds out to break up the protest? I fear greatly for your safety my dear. You should grab your things quickly and vacate this area as soon as you can. Please, I don't want you to get caught up in this. Head home as fast as you can Giola."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

WOOT! Natural 20 BABY!


@lirana-
Octavio says as he reaches down says that "You should be careful my dear. The gathering Is getting larger and we were ordered to leave the premises lest we cause a disturbance. But I would be remiss if I didn't warn a young lady without a escort." He appears to look at her wishing to say more. holding her hand but not doing anything with it.

he will let you go if you rush off he is too much of a gentleman to push the issue if you appear to want to leave.

Listen to rumors:
"Well , I heard Mayor Bainilus didn't flee at all but is being Held in some nobles Estate.

@Septimus. due to your Nat 20 Giora will take your advise. even though as she leaves she looks over her shoulder promising that this conversation is not over. do you want to go with your friend being with you? because I misspoke on your intro ? or do you want to be by yourself?.

DM/Septimus :
Through the crowd you can see the Watch Captain Arcan at the doors of the Opera house. You also notice that along with a couple of watchmen there are still way to few for a crowd this size which is in itself a little odd. You notice a couple of the Chexlaxen Citizens group are moving within the crowd.

@laurent- "Really , sir, think about it. A nice hot bath, a stout bottle of Chelaxain Red. and a good book. Wouldn't that be nice?" Beppe Asks again. looking more agitated, and looking around.

Sense motive DC 15:
where at first you believed Beepe was just being his normal worrying self it appears he is hiding something.

@carawyn- As your coming up to the Teifling you hear him " I heard the Rose of Kintargo was seen last night near the Ruins of the Thrashing badger Inn...."

Knowledge (Local):
The rose of Kintargo is a vigilante that is currently fighting in town against the atrocities of Thrune. he is a known follower of Milani, and he leaves Roses in the Blood of those he kills

it looks like you pre rolled all three hours did you do all 3 hours or just one? I am only giving you the first perception. right now. until I find out.


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]

I only made one Perception check for now. Berenice's next actions will depend on what she sees, whether she tries to weed out undesirable elements in the crowd or whether she tries to rally them behind her.

Silver Crusade

Male Human [Cavalier 1 (Constable), AC 19, T12, FF17, HP 11/12, F:+3 R:+2 W:0 / CMB +5, CMD 17, Init +4, Perc. +4]

My character is by myself as he quit the guard so I wouldn't be there with anyone else. My friend in the watch Orfeo Balbus is not currently there at the moment. He's currently on other duties. My character is somewhat disguised, he's carries unmarked weapons and armor but I assume that Giora knows me well enough to pick me out.

Septimus Falkland give nod and a silent thank you to Giora agreeing with her action and watches until she's out of sight in case she gets harassed. He then turns back to the task at hand. Once he's sure she's vacated he turns his attention to the Chelish Citizen's group, a lout of loyal Asmodians to the regime of the Cheliax Empire in the City. When things get out of hand they'll definitely be involved in the strikebreaking. He also spots Captain Arcan, of course he could be here for he has always been a profiteer of the law and willing to lick the boots of whoever is in power for his own benefit. Still, as Septimus might be recognizable to him, he positions himself in a place out of his direct line of sight in the crowd. All that was left to wait and see the next move by the Lord Mayor. The protest will eventually catch his attention and then the problems will begin.


Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1: Init +6; Perception +5; Saves Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +1; AC 15, Touch 12, FF 13; HP 6/8

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

"As I said before Beppe, there's no..." Laurent trails off as he realizes that Beppe is pressing this issue a little bit more than he normally would.

Laurent takes on a tone of genuine concern. "Is everything alright? If you're uncomfortable here I don't want to force you to be here."


Female HP 9, AC 14, T 14 FF 12, Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4, Per +8 (low-light), CMD 10 Gnome witch 1

Know (local) untrained): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Not sure if that's good enough, DM, since technically the skill can't be used untrained so haven't looked at the spoiler. And, yes, sorry, I did all three rolls at once.


Female Human Cleric / 1 | HP: 8/8 AC: 14/11/13 CMB: 0 CMD: 11 | Init: +1 Per: +4 | Saves: F: 3 R: 2 W: 6 (+2 on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects +1 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effect)

"I thank you for your concern sir. I will be as careful as I can be, but I really do feel the need to be here. Though I do plan on leaving if things start to get unruly."

Lirana reluctantly takes her hand back, preparing to continue on even though her resolve to go to the gathering is wavering with the concern shown. "I really hope I will be safe enough at such a large gathering. Cathias will be there too, so at least I won't be alone. I really, really don't like to be alone..."

Silver Crusade

Male Human [Cavalier 1 (Constable), AC 19, T12, FF17, HP 11/12, F:+3 R:+2 W:0 / CMB +5, CMD 17, Init +4, Perc. +4]

Septimus overhears Lirana and walks over to her. Wanting one less victim of coming violence he says to her, "It would be best that most people leave now before the Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune decides the annoyance of these protests have tried his patience enough. The Night of Ashes was merely a taste of the oppression to come to this city. This protest will be short lived. The Lord Mayor will soon he'll unleash his dogs on all of us. I am here to save lives when this happens. What difference do you think will be made by you staying here madame?"


@carawyn- because you natural 20 on it. we can say you know Int chk after Hatterman finishes speaking you see him look around. you can either hide in the crowd or introduce yourself

@Laurent- Beppe looks down and says "I'm sorry sir, your father spy's expect something to happen today and he asked me to make sure you weren't here to.... get hurt" Embarrass the family would be the better word but Beepe looking at his friend and master could not get the words out.

@aldren and Berenice- please roll a perception chk. if either of yall spot it roll initative.
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

GP:
3

Initative from Pickpocket: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
wow Pickpocket doomed

@Berenice you see that there are only a couple of other halflings and gnomes in the crowd it is mainly Human. with several other races spradically in. You also seem to see a very old Halfling making his way through the crowd and he has a cane that seems to bear a Silver Animal of some type.

@lirana- You keep glancing around for Cathias but you cant seem to find him anywhere. You know he said to meet him here.


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.
DM Chubbleston wrote:

@aldren and Berenice- please roll a perception chk. if either of yall spot it roll initative.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Busted!

Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18 Double busted!

If I'm able...
Aldren sees the fumble-fingered thief and snarls, "Drop it you little cur!"


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]

Berenice is too busy looking at the elderly halfling to see the pickpocket, but she is able to hear Aldren yelling at them.

"Aldy! What the Hell?!" she snaps. "I don't like stealing anymore than the next person, but don't add insult to injury by comparing the desperate to animals!"


Female Human Cleric / 1 | HP: 8/8 AC: 14/11/13 CMB: 0 CMD: 11 | Init: +1 Per: +4 | Saves: F: 3 R: 2 W: 6 (+2 on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects +1 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effect)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"Cathias?!" Lirana hollers out his name once and carefully looks around for any sign of someone responding to that. She knew that there would be a large crowd here, but hadn't quite anticipated how difficult it would be to find her friend in the midst of it.

"I know that I have the time and place right, he should be here? I don't see any guards or HellKnights taking people away, so that can't be a reason for his absence. Surely he would never just stand me up, right?"

Lirana mutters under her breath: "Darn it Cathais, you had better not have just chickened out without telling me."

Without the safety of a male escort and remembering the Lictor's concerns, Lirana begins to doubt the wisdom of being here even though she is desperate to hear any rumors of what's been happening to people who have been taken away.


@Aldren you can try a Combat maneuver Grapple check the pickpocket has a CMD 12 for grapple. he wont try the attack of oppertunity. due to not having a weapon.

"let go of me! I didn't do nothin." the boy spats, and try's to run.

everyone else's initiative, the crowd counts as difficult squares.
if anyone wants to reach him.
surprise round.
Aldren: 18 = 18 right there. can attack in the surprise round.
PickP: 6 = 6

after suprise round. Berenice can join in.
Berenice: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 right there can attack next round or try to grapple etc.

then after one complete round. everyone but carawyn can join in.
Lirana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 1 round away.
Septimus: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 1 round away.
Orgon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1 round away.

Carawyn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 2 rounds away due to small size. unless you want to use ranged. but remember in crowd.

@ carawyn, Lirana, and septimus, can yall setup your stat block like the others under your name.

this combat is a little different due to everyone not together.


Btw no one has to join the fight, they just keep RPing.


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Grapple attempt with +2 CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Seeing the sneak thief is a child, Aldren opts to leave the dagger sheathed and instead grabs the boy none-too-gently, one hand snapping onto the boy's arm and the other grabbing the collar of his shirt. "Don't insult me further with lies, boy. Stop your fussing and talk, or I'll be handing you over to those Hellknights there." He winks at Bee as if to suggest he'll do no such thing.

Aldren has no intention of bringing Hellknights into it, but does want the boy to quiet down and hold still to avoid attracting attention. He thinks this is a threat that will work.
Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human [Cavalier 1 (Constable), AC 19, T12, FF17, HP 11/12, F:+3 R:+2 W:0 / CMB +5, CMD 17, Init +4, Perc. +4]

Septimus hears some ruckus about the thief and gives a look in the direction but it is by far the most current concern of his. If he were still a guard he would be obligated to get involved but a mere pickpocket is of little concern compared to the riot itself which he is sure will get out of hand once the Lord Mayor gives the order to suppress the crowd. For now position is more important. If he goes off chasing a thief, he will not be a location that he needs to be in the crowd to defend those near the front. Besides it appears that some others have the matter in hand.


@aldren- "Please sir I didn't mean anything wrong its just my family my da is out of work due to a injury and somone has to feed my lil sis." he stops fighting he then he begins to tear up. if it seems you don't believe him he will try escape artist on his turn.

SM: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Escape artist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
damn this kid is smooth lol

Everyone give their second hour of crowd checks.

Listen for Rumors: Sense Motive or Perception
Pilfer: Sleight of Hand
Rabble Rouse: This is to organize the crowd. Diplomacy or Perform
Search for a Contact: This is for a specific trait. Perception
Silence Undesirable Elements: Bluff or Intimidate
Watch the Crowd: Sense Motive or Perception


Female HP 9, AC 14, T 14 FF 12, Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4, Per +8 (low-light), CMD 10 Gnome witch 1

Carawyn ignores the disturbance of the thief, which most certainly doesn't concern her, and heads toward Hatteman Haace.

GM:

As she nears him, she speaks: "I see him, but I wonder if he remembers us. He helps us many years ago, and maybe he can help us again. He probably knows Friglo, and maybe he has seen him?"

Rolled for Hour 2 earlier, an 11 to watch the crowd.


Female Human Cleric / 1 | HP: 8/8 AC: 14/11/13 CMB: 0 CMD: 11 | Init: +1 Per: +4 | Saves: F: 3 R: 2 W: 6 (+2 on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects +1 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effect)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Lirana tries to keep looking for Cathais, though she finds herself distracted by the ruckus with the young thief and wanders closer to the source.


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

So, does this put us into the first full round? I don't want to jump ahead of Berenice, but that's my sense of the initiative order we have. Assuming I respond before she chimes in...

Aldren doesn't release his grip in the slightest, though his snarl turns to the slightest of grins. The kid has spunk and doesn't give up easily. Good for him.

"It seems we're both poor liars, little one. But I tell you what. The lady here has a softer heart than I do. She might well believe your story. Convince her to chip in what you stole from me, and I'll let you walk away with mine as well. Double or nothing; what do you say?"

Aldren grins at Berenice, practically telegraphing: Well, Little Bee? What were you saying about the 'Desperate'?

Collected Dice Rolls:

Sense Motive Check against DC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Don't bulls*** a bulls***er, kid.
Perception Check for the 2nd Hour: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
If you need me to roll to maintain the grapple...
Combat Maneuver: Maintain Grapple: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]

Berenice scampers over to Aldren and the pickpocket and frowns at the kid's story, then glowers at Aldren's smile.

"He doesn't need to convince me, Aldy. Even in Kintargo there's folks that go hungry. You've seen Laria donate her day-old baked goods to poor folks enough nights to know that. And pickpockets generally aren't going to strike it rich off people's spare change."

She fishes a matching amount of gold sails from her pouch and hands it to the kid.

"This oughta keep your sis fed for a week or two, so long as you don't spend it too fast. An' like I said, Longroad Coffeehouse donates its day-olds, if you wanna get in on that. Might wanna see if you can snag her last peppermint pastries since she can't make 'em anymore thanks to the new Lord-Mayor's stupid law."

After the lad leaves, she looks up at Aldren.

"Done bullying kids for the day?" she says snidely.

Bluff (Silence Undesirable Elements): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Aldren calls out as the kid walks away, "Next time, pick a softer target, kid." The grin doesn't fade as he looks back at Berenice, "Bullying? Pu-shah! Teaching... if he doesn't pick better marks, he'll have far worse to deal with than me. There are two kinds of thieves in Cheliax... good ones and dead ones."

The grin flickers, then fades completely as he watches the kid walk off. "Anyway... you're too soft. Life is hard; he should learn it from someone who won't put a blade in his gut, string him from a noose, or sell him in a market."

He pats his pouch, cursing slightly. "Damn it... that was good whoring money."

Deducting 3 gold


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]

Berenice glares again.

"Life's hard...says the pampered prince who makes his living doing something he enjoys while others have family living and dying in chains. At least we're keeping one, maybe two kids out of that situation. Anything's better than getting enslaved as a debtor. Us halflings don't even get THAT luxury."


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Aldren rolls his eyes slightly as he starts to listen to this old screed again. Oh, the trials of my people shall ne'er be known by another... Mistress, I have offended you, haven't I?.

Then he takes a breath, realizes how unfair he's being, and responds to Berenice in earnest. "You know I agree with you. I do. And I haven't had my entire family lost to slavery, but don't fault me for the few fortunes I have or pretend I haven't lost loved ones to slavery or done what I can to help your cause. Remember how that one slaver gave the names of all his clients when I cast a charm spell on him? And then I arranged to have his own idiot bodyguard gut him with a pike?" He grins a little at that memory -- ah, good times -- then wipes it away and returns to being serious.

He sighs, then adds, "I'm sorry. I know you sometimes find my methods harsh. But if the kid is going to be that piss-poor of a pickpocket, he'd do better at begging than risking their justice, and you know that's true." He tips his head slightly towards a gathering of Hellknights before looking back at the crowd.


Male Human Unchained Rogue (Phantom Thief) 1: Init +6; Perception +5; Saves Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +1; AC 15, Touch 12, FF 13; HP 6/8

Laurent barely suppresses a short jab of laughter when he hears that his uncle's information network think's "something" is going to happen.

"I don't think we need Uncle Canton's "friends" to let us know that something is going to happen today. I'm sure that the new Lord Mayor will be annoyed with this protest and announce that he's now banning people from eating sweetrolls on Wealdays," he says. "In any event, I'm going to be staying. And if something does happen, well, we'll know if the fencing lessons father bought for me were worth the money."

The young gentleman looks around the crowd, having completely missed the brief pickpocketing attempt on a nearby man in black and gold.

"Come on Beppe, let's remind these people of what a real nation is like, not our hellish ersatz kingdom!" he says. Laurent unslings his lute from his back and begins playing patriotic songs from the time of the Even-Tongued Conquest.

Second Hour: Rabble Rouse / Perform (Strings): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]
Aldren Halfblood wrote:

Aldren rolls his eyes slightly as he starts to listen to this old screed again. Oh, the trials of my people shall ne'er be known by another... Mistress, I have offended you, haven't I?.

Then he takes a breath, realizes how unfair he's being, and responds to Berenice in earnest. "You know I agree with you. I do. And I haven't had my entire family lost to slavery, but don't fault me for the few fortunes I have or pretend I haven't lost loved ones to slavery or done what I can to help your cause. Remember how that one slaver gave the names of all his clients when I cast a charm spell on him? And then I arranged to have his own idiot bodyguard gut him with a pike?" He grins a little at that memory -- ah, good times -- then wipes it away and returns to being serious.

He sighs, then adds, "I'm sorry. I know you sometimes find my methods harsh. But if the kid is going to be that piss-poor of a pickpocket, he'd do better at begging than risking their justice, and you know that's true." He tips his head slightly towards a gathering of Hellknights before looking back at the crowd.

Berenice shudders.

"Don't remind me. That sh!t you do, gettin' in people's heads with your magics...what kind of benevolent god lets her priests do THAT?!" she trails off, shuddering again.


@Laurent - I thought you didn't like playing infront of everyone? because it was low class


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

@ Berenice: "Hmm. You know it's not just about a dance in the sheets. Lust can lead to some dark places. I just... guide the right people there." He lets that sit ominously for a moment, then gives Berenice a side-eye and a wink, "But the dancing is fun, too. Let me know if you want to try."


[Slayer (Vanguard) 1, AC 18, T14, FF14 / HP 12/12, F+5 R+6 W-1 / CMB +2, CMD 15/ Init +4, Perc. +4]

Berenice grimaces.

"Gonna need a stiff drink to forget THAT."

She turns and looks about.

"Where'd that gent with the silver thingy go?" she says, eager to change the subject.

Silver Crusade

Male Human [Cavalier 1 (Constable), AC 19, T12, FF17, HP 11/12, F:+3 R:+2 W:0 / CMB +5, CMD 17, Init +4, Perc. +4]

Since Septimus in the previous hour had spotted the Chelish Citizens group, he stands nearby and gives an intimidating stance and makes sure he shows he's armed to the teeth with weapons as well as his muscular bulk. He gives a glare to the Chelish Citizen's group and gives an intimidating state and says harshly in Cheliaxian,

"Watch yourselves Thrune dogs! You are merely citizens of this city, not the law. If I catch you attacking, harming or killing innocent citizens of Kintargo, I will not hesitate to strike you down."

Intimidate to Silence Undesirable Elements: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Septimus assumes they'll probably try to do so anyway but giving a pre-warning should at least give Chelish Citizens group some hesitation and buy time for others to escape.


Male Half-Elf Cleric of Calistria | HP: 5/8 | AC: 17 t10 fl 17 | Fort +2 Ref +0 Will +6 | Init +0 | Perception +6 (low-light) | CMB +2 CMD 12 Conditions: -5 Channel Energy; +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

Aldren let's out a pained sigh, playacting he's aggrevievd. "Oh come now, people pay good gold for the experience, and the Nineteenth Flame of the Unquenchable Fire from the Book of Joy has some interesting ideas for people of different height..."

He stops suddenly, a phrase of Berenice's reminding him why he's here. "What do you mean... 'silver thingy'? Like a raven?"

If it was lost in all the posts, Aldren rolled a 20 on his Perception for the second hour. See post from last night at 7:51 (EST), in the spoiler box


@-Carawyn Hatterman turns and says, "Ahh little one, what are you doing here? I'm sorry I cannot place your name but I remember you, your under Friglo's employ are you not? Ah lass I'm sorry."

watching the crowd:

watching the crowd- you several people are starting to yell at the opera house.
"Bring out Thrune!"
"We need answers...."
"Where is our rightful Mayor..."

@Lirana Still no sign of Cathais, you know that nothing would have stopped your beloved from being at your side. Something has sure to have happened to him by now. You also notice the warrior that warned you off to the side. People seem to be giving him a wide breath currently. Due to him obviously looking like he is expecting trouble.

@Aldren and Berenice the kid looks up at you disbelief in his eyes. A single tear falls down his cheek, and says "Thank you" takes the coins and runs away.

@Laurant- Several of the protesters turn and listen to your rendition of the Even Tongue Conquest, several quiet down temporarily. Soon after you start you hear a second voice start to echo yours by Beepe. Soon others around you take up the song. Beepe kind of looks at you and shrugs.

Perform aid another: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 by Beepe

@berenice- roll perception check to find him again. He is trying to be lost in the crowd.
stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 you and aldren are looking for him.wow that is a crap roll, you see him on the outskirts of the protest. near some entertainers.

@septimus- You see a chelish citizen group member starting to intimidate a entertainer, but with one glance from you he leaves her alone.


Female Human Cleric / 1 | HP: 8/8 AC: 14/11/13 CMB: 0 CMD: 11 | Init: +1 Per: +4 | Saves: F: 3 R: 2 W: 6 (+2 on all saving throws against charm and compulsion effects +1 on all saving throws against mind-affecting effect)

Becoming seriously concerned now that Cathais still has yet to show up, Lirana decides to stay nearish to the warrior that others are giving a wide berth too. She reasons that it is less likely anyone will bother her there while she tries to figure out what her next move should be. Concern to search for Cathais wars with concern for her own safety and the need to leave the area.

1 to 50 of 671 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hells chubbels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.