Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Hell or High Water - A Skull and Shackles Campaign by Faol Mhor (Inactive)

Game Master Faol Mhor


401 to 450 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

With your earlier knowledge nature roll you are unsure about that Sabinae but you could probably guess that they would be very similar to a giant lobster so thay may be good to eat.


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Helping Felix to stand up.
Hmm, can we eat those thinks?


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

If you guys want to know if you can eat them you'll have to roll a knowledge nature if you have it or go by what Sabinae knows so far.

If nobodie expresses the desire to take the reefclaws back my next post will have you heading back to the ship after you finish hunting for more crabs. You do know that a reefclaw will fill an entire pot however.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

We'll take them back. Gan will tie his rope to them and drag the back.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

The Crab pots are easily filled with two Reefclaws.

Upon returning to the ship Mr. Plugg seems impressed and satisfied with the results of your catch and seems to think the reefclaws will make fine eating. Sabinae you take the pots down to Fishguts who prepares the meal. In the evening you get word that the captain is very satisfied with the reefclaws and finds the particularly tasty and wants to reward you which Plugg grudgingly carries out.

I can't remember if you all have your gear back but if one of you doesn't you get it back that one person gets it back, if not than the party gets a single potion of cure moderate wounds. Let me know if you don't have your gear.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Day 12 and 13: Heat Wave

The next two days are very warm, very very warm, and stifling; you wish that there was even a hint of wind to lessen the heat. What little wind there is keeps the Wormwood on course out into the fever sea and into the shipping lanes. Work is particularly tiring but you've grown accustom to the work by now.

I am rolling up to days into one so tell me what if anything your character would like to do during that time as an action or any conversation they would like to have and make the rolls. remember if you do decide to have a conversation try to start the conversation going or outline what you would like to say


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

Felix wipes the sweat from his face as he finishes his work. He turns to Sandara, "Scorcher today, isin't it? He starts up some friendly conversation 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

On the hot day Sabinae spends her time below deck with Fishy and helps him with anything. If he doesn’t need any help, she passes the time with him with idle chat.

”If the opportunity ever presented itself, you think you would ever leave the Wormwood? “


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Been a busy weekend. I'll have a post up this afternoon.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

I spend my time on the first day hanging, literality out with my friend Samms. "So, what is your take on the relationship between the captain and first mate? Also, what do you know of this cabin girl Cutly?"


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Felix, Sandara is as ever willing to chat and she goes on about a hot day three years ago in Hell Harbour. She also talks a bit about Besmara and asks you, being from Port Peril yourself if you grew up a follower of Besmara.

Sabinae, Fishguts pauses at the question "Well...i suppose I would if'n the chance arouse. I mean at present HArrigan has me fer life so I don't see him letting me off the hook any time soon. But yeah, I'd take the chance if I had a reason and I had a place to go. I'd hate to head out on my own. Been in this world far to long without a crew, would be nice to be part of a crew ye know, not just a crew but a real one, one ye know they have yer back."

"Caulky?" Samms says to Gan "Not sure, don't know here well. She keeps to the Captains Cabin and the Galley, gets the captain his food, does his chores and test his food fer poison, so I hear. Course she's on deck occasionally but keeps to herself mostly. None of the officers seem to order her around and she seems kinda friendly with the sea witch, Longfarthing. As fer the Captain and the first mate I'm not sure I catch what your fishing for there? She says with a slightly puzzled look on her face.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

I sigh. "On the ship I came from, the captain and the first mate were pretty damn close and they really complimented each other. Captain appointed a loyal man for the spot and a good friend. I admit my experience sailing ships is limited to one encounter but I think the captain and first mate should be close on any ship. So I am curious, why is Plugg first mate if he and the captain don't get along? I get the impression there is some kind of rift and where there is a rift, there is factured command. How does this ship run under those conditions? Is there something I am unaware of between Plugg and the captain?" I stop for a second and then hold up my hand. "On second thought, given the flow of info on this vessel I guess you might not know, and what I am saying may be a bit out of line. Forget I asked, I don't want to get you in trouble with my irrational line of thought. Lets talk about something else."

With that I proceed to talk to her about the weather for a bit. Keeping my eyes peeled for Caulky. If at any point in the day I happen to spot her, I attempt to approach her and talk.

"Hello there, we never got a chance to formally meet. I have seen you on occasion running about the ship. I'm trying to get to know the crew better so I thought I'd say hey if I got to see you. I'm Gan Laccaran. I have heard you referred to as Caulky? Is that right? What is it you do here on the Wormswood?"
Diplomacy:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

"Yes, I serve the Pirate Queen. You get treated differently back in Port Peril if you dont. Shops charge you extra, or might not even sell to ye at all." He goes on to describe other atrocities that happen to any who dont worship Besmara back in the port


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Four Skulls will work diligently during the day and hang around with the crew at dinner. At some point after it he asks Rosie to play something and then asks her abaut her past.
So how did you ended up on this bucket? pointing the ship with a hand gesture.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

This silence is eerie....


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Agreed...


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

...boo! Okay, Sorry for being absent I was out of town for work wich ended up going two days longer than I anticipated working long hours. I am back and I will attempt to post tomorrow morning because I have the day off...finally! Sorry and thank you for your patience, its very much appreciated.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7
GM Faol Mhor wrote:
...boo! Okay, Sorry for being absent I was out of town for work wich ended up going two days longer than I anticipated working long hours. I am back and I will attempt to post tomorrow morning because I have the day off...finally! Sorry and thank you for your patience, its very much appreciated.

No problem. Glad to have you back!


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Felix Samms, doesn't seem to know what you are talking about but she'll gladly change the subject to something else.

You do catch a glimpse of Caulky but are unable to talk with the young girl. You can tell she seems to be about 16 years old.

Four Skulls, Rosie tells you she ended here not by choice in pretty much the same manner all of you ended up here. She does mention that she, conchobhar and Sandra were taken several days before you were in the same port.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Lets get things going again here

Day 14

You are relived to notice that the weather has cooled some and the winds are blowing more. The heat wave appears to be over but the sun continues to beat down as bright as ever. The land is visible in the distance but barely.

As you get up on deck and duties are assigned you are handed over to Riaris Krine, the Wormwood’s master gunner. Krine’s skin is darkened from countless days on deck under the sun, and her nose has the appearance of having been broken several times over. One of her legs has been replaced with a wooden peg leg, you hear from the crew that its the result of a wayward cannon shot that took off her leg below the knee. She may be the most vile tongued wench any of you have ever met, and her language makes Rosie Cusswell sound like a priestess.

She takes two of you out on the jolly boat at a time to instruct you in using grappling hooks and rope, a very important skill to know as a pirate. The exercise consists of those in the jolly boat throwing grapples onto the Wormwood from 40 feet away, tying the rope off, and then boarding the Wormwood by climbing along the rope. To make it interesting, however, Krine has instructed four crew members to hurl objects at you as you go in an attempt to knock you off, its supposed to simulate a real attack she says.

here is how it works, throwing a grappling hook (requires a ranged attack roll, treating the hook as a thrown weapon with a range increment of 10 feet. The Wormwood’s rail is AC 5. At 40 feet away, the PCs have a –6 on their attack rolls. Once the hook is set, the PC must then tie off the rope and shimmy along the rope, requiring 4 DC 15 Climb checks. As they climb, the four pirates aboard the Wormwood hurl a variety of rotting food, garbage, empty bottles, and buckets of bilgewater at the PCs. These items do no damage, but if you are struck you need to make a DC 10 Reflex save or lose his grip and fall into the water. Sounds hard?...it is. Anyway, go ahead and try by making several tosses of the rope, then take the climb checks, if you fall you can try a total of three times.

At any point in the post you succeed in getting to the wormwood then I'll roll the attacks with the garbage and you can then roll the reflex saves afterwards, so just because you make it all the way to the ship in your first post might not mean you actually make it im affraid :)...good luck. Feel free to ask questions if this is supper confusing.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

How do I shimmy across? With just a tail Sabinae will be at a severe penalty.


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Four Skulls try to toss the grappling hook without much enthuiasm. This will end in another swimming session I am sure, #%$&!

Grappling Hook: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (5) - 5 = 0
Grappling Hook: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1
Grappling Hook: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (1) - 5 = -4
Grappling Hook: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (15) - 5 = 10

On his 4th try he manages to hit the mark. After securing the rope he starts the climb.

#%$&@!

Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Almost reaching the deck a rotten vegetable brings him down to the water.

#%$&@!

He swimmings back to the boat Taking 10 and starts over.
Curses on you Krine, this is not funny!

Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

For once again at the last minute fall down into the ocean.

#%$&@!


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Gan sees no point in donning his armor on this ship so he won't be wearing it. It would only get in the way of his work. Shore leave and ship raids are a different matter. Also, he hasn't told ANYONE of his recovered gear and does not bring it, or Guinness above deck. Occasionally he'd bring Guinness up for air during free time.

So with that said, I go into this unhindered by armor.
I join the mouthy gunner in this little exercise.
Throwing Hook:1d20 + 4 - 6 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 6 = 7 Barely hooking the rail on the first try I give a cocky fist pump and proceed to climb. 8 or higher come on. *Blows on the Dice Roller*
CLimb 1:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Climb 2:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Falling is a fail by five or more so I simply presume no progress.
Climb 3:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Again, no progress.
Climb 4:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Climb 5:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Climb 6:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Ah dang, bought it on the last one.

I swim back and try again. +9 swim I presume I don't need to roll
Climb 1:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Climb 2:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Climb 3:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Climb 4:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Climb 5:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Ah excellent, time to see if I can dodge these Bilgerats now.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Sabinae, you can try but your climb speed is severly reduced I believe by half, or you could probably just try and make an excuse :) I'ts up to you.

Gan manages to make it close to the Wormwood, as he climbs hand over hand foot over foot several of the pirates on deck take aim with bottles, old shoes, a bucket and what looks like a nasty dead fish. They through them in your direction.

Pirate 1 1d20 ⇒ 10
Pirate 2 1d20 ⇒ 17
Pirate 3 1d20 ⇒ 19
Pirate 4 1d20 ⇒ 13

Three of the items hit Gan as he shimmies closer to the ship. Gan make 3 reflex saves. I'm basing this off your AC without Armour


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Sabinae goes over to Plugg.

"Do you really want me to participate?" she says while gesturing towards the rest. "I can't move very quickly across the ropes and I would just be a liability. My abilities would be better served elsewhere."


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Reflex 1:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Reflex 2:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Reflex 4:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Riaris looks at Sabinae, up and down and says, Why the hell they send you to me? Why in the bloody hell did Plugg even bring you on? what good are you to be when we board a ship? Get back to whatever you are doing.

Meanwhile up on the Ropes, Gan holds tight after getting hit by a limp fish only to take an old boot to the head knocking him loose and dropping him into the ocean.

After the days events Riaris Krine delivers to all of you some harsh words and basshes you with the hard end of a rope for your failure.

I think we've spent enough time doing menial things aboard the wormwood don't you? I think it's time we move things along to something more fun and interesting, maybe to help recharge this campaign.

Day 19...

You have been aboard the wormwood for 19 days and it feels like it's been a year. During this time you've come to believe that Scourge and Plugg aren't particularly fond of you and neither are some of the crew, but you've also managed to make some friends along the way.

The wormwood has been sailing in the open ocean for some time, looking for a hapless ship to capture and pillage, but with no luck so far.

Each of you are assigned your job again and sent on your way, except Felix, Felix is stopped by Plugg and Scourge and told he's to man the bilges with Narwhal and Fipps. They also mention that he probably won't need his things and they wouldn't want his weapons to get rusty so they strongly "offer" to hold on to them for him.

All of you see this conversation and so you can all roll a sense motive

Sense Motive 15:

You think that Plugg and Scourge are up to no good and seem to have a malicious intent.

You can each respond, but you are not in the conversation, just over hearing it on deck.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Hmm, wonder what they need him to do? Probably just more dirty work like usual.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

I accept the punishment as it seems well deserved. I am very annoyed at my own failure in this regard as I should be ready to storm any ship given my background. I have much still to learn. I'd spend the evening in idle chat with the quartermaster, merely just to build ties here and there and retire in a rather cranky fashion.

Next day I watch as Felix is asked to man the Bilges.
I watch closely as Plugg and Scourge take Felix's things.
Sense Motive:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
I slink over to Sabina. "Something's wrong. Those two are all too eager to send him down there without his gear. They seem to be enjoying the idea. This is bull$%#@. Fipps and Narwhal are two of the thugs that attack you guys down in the quarters when I ran off. I don't see Plugg offering to hold their gear. I'm sick of this. This isn't any way to run a ship and that Plugg guy is no first mate. Damn. There has to be something we can do."

Real quick question. Is Felix still with us? Is Ethlas still with us? Or is it now just down to the three of us? If Felix is still with us, how easy would it be to sneak down after he heads down? Are Plugg and Sourge gonna watch the Bilge entrance? I need some details.


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

Still here Gan. Switching ISP at my house right now, cant get anything done online

"I had better be getting these back...."
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 He heads down to work


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Elf! the shoanti tells Felix before he strip himself of his possetions Last time i went to that cursed place there were rats the size of dogs, one almost bitted my leg off he says while scratching the scar. If I were you I would bring those swords of yours along.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Yes its been a while since we saw Eithas the last time. I think it is worth it to send him a PM and ask him if he still wants to play. We are down both our arcane casters. Maybe recruit again in a near future...


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7
Gan Laccaran wrote:

I accept the punishment as it seems well deserved. I am very annoyed at my own failure in this regard as I should be ready to storm any ship given my background. I have much still to learn. I'd spend the evening in idle chat with the quartermaster, merely just to build ties here and there and retire in a rather cranky fashion.

Next day I watch as Felix is asked to man the Bilges.
I watch closely as Plugg and Scourge take Felix's things.
Sense Motive:1d20+2
I slink over to Sabina. "Something's wrong. Those two are all too eager to send him down there without his gear. They seem to be enjoying the idea. This is bull$%#@. Fipps and Narwhal are two of the thugs that attack you guys down in the quarters when I ran off. I don't see Plugg offering to hold their gear. I'm sick of this. This isn't any way to run a ship and that Plugg guy is no first mate. Damn. There has to be something we can do."

Real quick question. Is Felix still with us? Is Ethlas still with us? Or is it now just down to the three of us? If Felix is still with us, how easy would it be to sneak down after he heads down? Are Plugg and Sourge gonna watch the Bilge entrance? I need some details.

Sabinae keeps her voice low as she talks.

"Let's get ourselves down there all quiet-like. He is going to need our help and nobody will be there to assist him. If I don't see him first, see if you can find Elthas and let him know."

I send a PM to Elthas. Hopefully we can get him back in the mix. If not I would say at least one arcane to replace him.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Felix makes his way to the Bilges after Scourge takes his weapons. When he gets there he finds Narwhal and Fipps already at work pumping the bilges.

They just ignore you for the most part and narwhal seems to have a grin on his face.

Felix make a perception check please


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Sabinae moves next to Four Skulls.

She keeps her voice so that only he can hear her.

"Let's get down to the bilges. Fipps and Narwhal are down there. Felix is going to be outnumbered."


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

I nod and attempt to slip down into the bilges and stay out of sight. Simply to keep an eye and act if something goes wrong.

Stealth:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 - Again I am not wearing armor so the -2 is not applicable. I also don't have any gear other than my clothes and my shortsword.

If I need to Shirk to follow without issue. I can still take ten with penalties and still make the results.

If I draw the job that needs Con check comes up then:1d20 ⇒ 18


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

As Felix enters the bilges he notices that both the pirates seem to have a dagger hidden in their clothes, fipps has one tucked in his wide belt on his fat belly, while narwhal seems to have his tucked behind his belt in the back under his shirt.

Sabinae and Four skulls make a stealth check please

Gan you are the first to arrive at the hatch to the bilges a little while after work has begun. You've made it there unnoticed by Scourge or Plugg. However if you go down you are certain to be seen, there is no way to stealth into the bilges.

Meanwhile Fipps and Narwhal seem content to get about the days work.

Sorry tried to post last night but couldn't get on the site.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Faol, I know what you mean. Paizo.com seems to do that from time to time.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

If Sabinae meets up with Gan & Four Skulls at the hatch undetected she looks around to make sure she wasn't seen.

"All set?" she whispers.

If Four Skulls doesn't make it:

"We should be enough. I will make sure Four Skulls is ok after we are done." she whispers.


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

I still have my dagger hidden on me, just FYI GM.


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Four Skulls give Sabinae a little nod and go around his bussiness. Worried that the officers would note if all of them disappear from deck at the same time the shoanti decides to wait a couple of seconds before going down.

He will go below deck in 1d8 ⇒ 3 rounds.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Felix you need to mak a stealth check to see if you still have your dagger or not or if plugg spotted it.

Sabinae is able to make it bellow with out any problems.

After a few minutes of work Both men turn to felix with bug grins on their face and begin to draw their weapons.

Felix make that stealth check as well as an init roll.

Sabinae and Gan make a perception check.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Faol, you spelled "big grins" as "bug grins". Just found that funny."


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Hey...maybe I meant bug grins... :)


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

"Plugg that ass, wants me dead clearly..." He mutters to no one in particular

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 He looks for anything that can help him out, a weapon or something of that nature


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Unfortunately felix, Plugg and Scourge found your hidden weapon and took it from you before they sent you down stairs.

As the two pirates try to pull their daggers out you look around and don't see anything of particular use. You guys cleaned it out pretty good the last time you looked around here unfortunately

Fipps stand to your right while Narwhal is blocking the way to the stairs.

Pirate init roll 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Both pirates, clearly confident, take a long time to draw their weapons giving you the opportunity to attack first.

Sabinae, you will be able to hear the fight start after the first round of combat so you can make a move after Felix goes and the pirates go.


Male Half Elf Lore Warden Fighter 1 (Hp 12, Ac 17/11/16, F +4 R +1 W +2)

Felix raises his fists, taking a defensive stance

Total defense, AC 16


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

This is my action after Felix and the pirates.

Sabinae draws her rapier as she moves towards the closest pirate and attacks.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

I move in to attack as well drawing my shortsword. I follow Sabina regardless of my initiative score.

Attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 For:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

I only take this attack if the buffoons attack Felix. I hold if the thugs do.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

both pirates lunge at Felix with their daggers.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13.

One of the pirates, Fipps manages to slice Felix across the arm as he tries to defend himself. 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 5 dmg to Felix

at the sound of the commotion Sabinae and Gan charge into the bilges and attack Narwhal from behind. Both blades dig deep into his back and wound him severally, he doesn't fall but he lets out a yell of agony. He is hit for 8 total, Sabinae please roll possible crit.

Felix, it's your turn


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Crap, I didn't even notice that I had possible crit there. Sorry.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Confirmed crit damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Yay! My first crit!

401 to 450 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hell or High Water - Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.