Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Hell or High Water - A Skull and Shackles Campaign by Faol Mhor (Inactive)

Game Master Faol Mhor


101 to 150 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Magus 1; AC 11 T 10 F-f 11; HP 9/9; F +3 R +1 W +3; Init +1; Perception +0

Sorry, forgot to post that! Yes, Nic gave Elthas his spellbook.

Nicodemus straightens slightly and stares coldly down at Fipps. He speaks calmly, his voice razor sharp and barely above a whisper "We are reporting for duty, something that you seem to be failing to do." He glances briefly between the pirates watching from the top of the stairs, apparently unruffled. "I don't know about the rest of you, but the Captain didn't strike me as the type of man who wants to be kept waiting."
He returns his gaze to the fat man blocking his way meeting the other man's eyes with his own icy gaze "There's no need for you to start a fight here." The slightest edge of menace creeps into his otherwise calm tone "But if you continue to bar our way, we will make you regret that decision."
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
He stands, arms crossed slightly, projecting an air of calm confidence as he stares the other man down, awaiting their response.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Sorry had no time to post last night and have no time this morning, I'll have to post after work. My apologies.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Drooling to see what happens. MOAR STORY! :P


Male Human Wizard 1, HP 7/7, NLHP 0/7, AC 11, Touch 11, Flat 11, F +1, R +1, W +3, Init +2, Perc +2

Quick question while we are waiting, we got two daggers to go along with our spellbooks. Who is carrying those? Other than being able to flick one pretty nice with hand of the apprentice, I would put myself at the bottom of that list.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

The daggers were given to nicodemus, it's up to his character as to what he would like to do with it. I'm back from work and I'll be posting soon. Sorry for the delay.


Male Human Magus 1; AC 11 T 10 F-f 11; HP 9/9; F +3 R +1 W +3; Init +1; Perception +0

Nic would've given one of the daggers to whoever had the most use for it (Sabinae?) and kept one for himself.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Gan you notice that a crowd is starting to form at the top of the stairs to watch what’s going to happen.

Felix, you notice that the pirates blocking your path all seem to have a dagger or two tucked in their belt or boot, but none of them have a dagger drawn nor do they seem intent on drawing one. That is until Sabinae threatens them, Fipps, glares at her and his hand twitches towards the knife on his belt but Aretta puts a hand on his arm and draws his attention to all the witnesses in the stairwell. He moves his hand away from the knife.

You all put up an intimidating front, and the confidence of the pirates seems to wan Pirates are demoralized for two rounds, which means they are shaken for two rounds due to the combined intimidation checks.

They appear to back off for a moment and then... ”Think yer a fancy one don’t ya?”

Fipps says to Nicodemus,

”Best if yer dealt a beating so ye know ye be no better than the rest o’ us.” and with that Fipps attempts to lay into you with a hard right hook.

Rolling Initiatives:

I’m using a system suggested by another player in the other game, those of you with higher inititative rolls than the enemy will act first, then the enemy as one group and then your characters with lower init and then the higher init players again etc. I'll also put up a map soon as I can and link it in the thread.

Pirates Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Nicodemus Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Elthas Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Gan Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Sabinae Init:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Four Skull Init:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Felix Init:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Oh wow! well looks like even Nicodemus gets to go before Fipps and the other pirates with a 4 :-)

Initiative is as follows: Gan, Felix, Elthas, Four Skulls, Sabinae, Nicodemus then the Pirates.

You can take your turns for round 1

You can all post your turn, I will just execute them in the order that they occur but you can post even if it's not exactly your turn, if something happens to change the situation than I might ask you to change your action etc. I'll put up the map and link it soon.


Male Human Wizard 1, HP 7/7, NLHP 0/7, AC 11, Touch 11, Flat 11, F +1, R +1, W +3, Init +2, Perc +2

Elthas swears quietly under his breath when the other pirates don't seem to back down from obviously threatening party. Stepping forward, he tries to 'disarm' the situation as it were, dipping in to snatch the dagger that Fipps has on his person, figuring it best to remove the weapon from the biggest hot-head.

Doing a steal manuever since it sounds like the daggers are just tucked into belts and such. Hoping that they aren't with improved unarmed strike so I don't provoke and maybe the shaken will save me on this one.

Steal 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Or not.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

MAP of Round 1

On the map the hammocks have been stowed away so they will not impede movement.

Felix I've added you in as a random half elf character portrait indicated by the giant red arrow. If you want a different one link it to me and I'll change it.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

Felix takes his dagger, and lashes at the nearest pirate

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Not wanting to hit the girl Four skulls punches the nearest male pirate the one with an orange bandana.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Seeing Felix draw a dagger he thinks.
Spirits, I hope this does not turn into a shiv fight. Better find myself one quick!

DM Faol would it be possible to put numbers and letters on the sides of the map? That would make it easier to navigate the squares. Also, what is that object between me and the girl with a sword in hand? Does it block the path?


Male Human Magus 1; AC 11 T 10 F-f 11; HP 9/9; F +3 R +1 W +3; Init +1; Perception +0

Woah there, Nic didn't sign up for some below-decks shanking! :P Let's try to keep this non-lethal so no one is getting a keel hauling instead of lashings.

"Drop it!" snarls Nicodemus, apparently as angry at the knife-quick half-elf as at the offending pirate. He glares with cold fury at the fat pirate in front of him "I recommended we avoid this. Stop."
Casting Daze at Fipps. Will save DC 13


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Four Skulls - That is a trap door leading to the bilges, you can walk over it no problem, it's closed. The half orc in the bandanna is Jaundice Jape. As for number's I have thought of it and it is on my to do list

Felix - I don't think you've managed to get a dagger yet?

Nicodemus - I believe that none of the opposing pirates have weapons out yet.

Elthas your attempt to grab Fipps dagger is obvious and misses by a long shot, instead your hand collides with Fipps' sweaty belly, his rancid perspiration covers your hand. "Hey! He yells.

Four Skulls connects with Jape's nose hard blooding it. The half orc makes no sounds but grunts and growls as he clutches his nose.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Nicodemus - I also believe you don't have a spell component pouch yet so I don't think you have the wool to cast daze at the moment. Unless I'm mistaken and you have eschew material?


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Not wishing to get any form of punishment I simply move two squares north and one square east attempting to stay out of this pointless fray and join the spectators. Bunch of braggarts! No sense at all. Fighting on a ship where the bosses have short fuses is fool hardy to the extreme. If I can help it I will stay out of this pointless brawl"

I do ready an action to attack someone if they hit me. I may not want to get involved but I have a feeling if someone comes after anyways I won't be able to talk my way out of punishment. At least I would be able bust up the idiot who gets me in trouble.

The condition of my readied attack is IF someone HITS me. If they miss I won't attack.
Attack if needed:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 For:1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

I had it since the beginning, you had me roll sleight to see if the pirates found it or not at the beginning


Male Human Wizard 1, HP 7/7, NLHP 0/7, AC 11, Touch 11, Flat 11, F +1, R +1, W +3, Init +2, Perc +2

I'm with you Nico! I was trying to disarm rather than arm myself! I just am horribly incompetent at it!

Assuming you don't mind non-combat actions out of sequence

Elthas wrinkles his nose at his now slimy hand. "How do you think I feel? I'd much rather not have to be touching you either. Back off and lets be done with this."


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Ah yes, I thought I had but I went back looking for the post but couldn't find it so I assumed you hadn't rolled of it. my mistake.

Elthas that's fine


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

"You asked for it!" Sabinae says as she throws a punch at Jape. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Sabinae you can roll damage at the same time you roll to hit. You don't have to wait to see if it hits or not. Just saves time that way.


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Sorry about that. I have been at the hospital all night taking care of the girlfriend and I didn't even think about it.

Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Sabinae's Punch lands on the already reeling Japes.

No problem Sabinae, a more than good enough reason to miss something, hope she is feeling better and you've gotten some sleep

Okay, where is stands now is Nicodemus needs to make a choice of waht he's going to do because I none of you should have your spell component pouches back yet. But I'm going to go ahaed with the pirate attacks and we can change the reuslts or modify based on Nico's decision after.

Felix misses Aretta's arm with the dagger. "What the %$#%! Are you crazy!! She yells and begins to move towards the stairs at a run.

Felix you can take an AOO on her if yo like

Jape doesn't notice or hear Aretta so he and Narwhal begin to try and attack Sabinae.

Narwhal's Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
DMG: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Japes' Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
DMG: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sabinae you manage to get you hand's up in time to block the blows taking no damage.

Syl moves forward 5 feet and begins to try and kick Nicodemus while Fipps' begins to try and hit him with a hard haymaker punch.

Syl's Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
DMG: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Fipps' Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
DMG: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Nicodemus is distracted by dodging Syl's kick and takes a hard punch to the face from fipps 3 points Non-lethal

You can all take Round 2 actions


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Face to palm. "I wonder if this sort of thing happens a lot. Being our seniors, you'd think they'd know better." Seeing a path to the stairs, I assuming Aretta was the one between me and the stairs, I make a double move to the stairs trying to stay out of the fray and make my way on deck.

Can't wait to see how this resolves.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

No AoO for me, just gonna start punching

Felix swipes but misses with the dagger Should probably put this away, I would probably get thrown overboard if I kill someone..

Hiding the dagger in my boot again, and goes to help Nicodemus. attacking fipps

Punch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Four Skulls press on his attack aiming for the half orc's jaw with a right hook.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Dmg: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human Wizard 1, HP 7/7, NLHP 0/7, AC 11, Touch 11, Flat 11, F +1, R +1, W +3, Init +2, Perc +2

Elthas swears again, shaking his head. "Would have had a lot easier time if you all listened..." Then up towards Gan "We didn't start this fight, but we could damn well use a hand if you've got one. Maybe in fist form."

Swing at Jape 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Damage if hit 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Note: One day I'll be useful guys! Give me my stick, some odd sand, maybe a piece of junk leather and you'll be amazed! For now, I make no apologies for being a wizard fist fighting.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Sorry for being distant but Gan's not the brawler type nor is he the type to get involved in fights that aren't life threatening.

By now I should be at the stairs. "You guys won't die. I'm gonna stay out of this mess. No hard feelings but the bosses be down soon to see whats up. I'm sure it won't matter to them who started it at this point. Ta."

I had a monk of the martial artist Archetype I tried to put forth for this campaign but DM didn't think it would be fair considering the class doesn't need armor or weapons. Now I see why hehe.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

Monk would have destroyed this fight easy. Flurry+Stunning fist.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Just to clarify. When I said "This campaign" I mean Skull and Shackles in general, not our good DM we have now. He allowed Gunslinger and thats what I was in the mood for.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

lol a monk would be nasty in this fight for sure

Just letting you all know had a busy day and evening GMing my RL Skull and Shackles so wasn't able to post, they are on to the second book and really enjoying it so I hope you guys will, anyway I'll post again in the morning, I'll probably be able to post a lot tomorrow. Good night and good luck


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Felix - you are unable to move to fipps as there are other pirates in the way, you can try and move around the outside of the fight if you like but that will take some time and may cause and attack of opportunity. You can choose another target if you like or move but in anycase your punch misses.

Gan Manages to run past the battle and make it to the stairs. He bounds up the stairs past a few of the pirates watching the fight. He hears some comments as he goes from those watching the fight ”pssh, leavin’ the other %$^&ers to take the beating eh? Manly one aren’t ye?” says a short Halfling woman. A few other’s murmur comments at Gan as he passes about ditching the other new recruits. A few laugh as he goes by.

Meanwhile Four Skulls lays into Japes with a hard right hook, spittle flies from his mouth, and maybe even a tooth. Japes is out before he even hits the ground, his body tumbles unconscious to the floor with a loud hard thump. Japes is unconscious

Elthas – seeing as you are on the opposite side of the map from Japes I’m going to assume you attacked Fipps, the fat one standing next to you.

We are still waiting on Sabinae and Nicodemus turns before I move on to the pirates

I'll post a new Map again soon


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

CURRENT MAP LINK

Please follow the link to see the current location of PC and NPC.

And just as a refresher of who you are fighting.

Fipps Chumlett, a very fat man with sweaty tanned skin and no shirt.

Aretta Benson, an odd looking woman with big wide ears and a few missing teeth. Has run away

Syl Lonegan, known as slippery syl, a beautiful young woman with long dark hair and a murderous look in her eyes all the time.

Tam “Narwhal” A surly dwarf with long white hair and beard and a long nose.

Jaundiced Jape, a half-orc with no tongue and a cruel demeanour. Knocked out by Four Skulls


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Sabinae throws a punch at Narwhal.

Unarmed Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

Moving to the closest pirate, Felix swings a sharp right jab

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Sabinae and Felix both attack Narwhal but the sturdy dwarf is able to deflect both blows.


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

Four Skulks quickly crouch over the unconscious half orc retriving a dagger or other simple weapon he posses. He then tuck it in his belt hiding it under his shirt.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16
For the search I perform on the half orc. What are my options for weapons? Does he have anything valueble? This are my actions for round 3.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Once I am safely among the crowd I regard the halfing with a smile. "Here on this ship there are no men, only masters and slaves. There is a time and place to be manly. Now is neither the time nor the place. To judge my ability because I refuse to be party to this pointless brawl would be unwise. Though quite well within your right. The time to behave in such a way will come when there is something to be gained." I let a sly smile creep onto my face. "What about you my dear? Why don't you go in there an rough up some of those folks?"


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Okay, my assumption is that Nicodemus, unalbe to cast a spell will have to make unarmed attacks.

Round 1
Nicodemus attacks Fipps, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 HITS
dmg: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 NL

Round 2
Nicodemus attacks Fipps, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 MISS
dmg: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 NL

PIRATE ACTIONS ROUND 2:

Aretta has bounded up the stairs and disappears into the upper hold while Jape is drooling uncnsious on the ground in front of Four Skulls.

Fipps and syl both continue their attack on Nicodemus

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 HIT
dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 NL

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 HIT
dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 NL

Nicodemus takes another 6 more None Lethal, total 9 so Nicodemus is staggered and only able to perform one action.

While Narwhal attacks Sabinae

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 MISS
dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 NL

Sabinae is able to deflect Narwhal's punch.


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

PC ROUND 3

Four Skulls - You are only able to find a dagger on Jape and a small coin purse with 9 GP in it. He doesn't appear to have anything of much value other than that and his clothes...which are well used.

Gan - Before the halfling can reply with more curses, "Ha, slaves, Says an older half-elf woman with grey hair shaved on the sides with thick strip of hair on the top ending in a pony tail.

"This is a pirate ship we all be free, it's them that choose to be slaves that be slaves, and the cowards that choose to be cowards. Sure ye may come aboard against yer will but it's only those that fight and not the cowards that get a share o' the prize when the time comes. Seen many in my day who run from a scrap and make their excuses and expect their share in the end. But the pirate code tells us what t' do with them eh!" She laughs and slaps the back of another pirate and then goes back to watching the fight.

Nicodemus (Staggered), Sabinae, Felix can take their actions


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Has anyone else come down to join the fight?

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Sabinae throws another punch at Narwhal.

"You're going to regret coming down here." she growls.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Damage 1d3 ⇒ 3


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Sabinae, This time you hit Narwhal hard in the forehead.

No, most people seem content to watch from the stairs. You aren't being attacked by the entire crew just a few members of the crew.


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

My expression turns sinister to a degree. "We'll see. I fight for my life only. This fight has nothing to do with my life or provides any benefit. I am not here to show off. No needs. Call me a coward. This fight has little to do with cowardice. It has more to do with foolhardiness and stress. I refuse to get involved in this. But it is fun to watch. I welcome the entertainment." I stand watching for a moment and then look to the crowd. "By the way, this cowards name is Gan Laccaran. Just in case you want to know who to mock later."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

"Little B@#$%&d, get down already!

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

RNG hates me right now..


Male Human Wizard 1, HP 7/7, NLHP 0/7, AC 11, Touch 11, Flat 11, F +1, R +1, W +3, Init +2, Perc +2

Seeing that Sabinae seems to be holding her own quite well, and Nico is the one struggling, Elthas takes a swing at Fipps again, trying to bring the man down as quick as possible.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Felix misses Narwhal while Elthas hits Fipps with a heavy slug to the gut. Fipps staggers backwards and stumbles, he doesn't fall but he turns and runs towards the stairs.

Seeing the instigator of their little attack turn and run for the stairs the other pirates do likewise and run past the watching pirates in the stairwell to jeers and taunts of the other pirates, "Tougher nuts than you thought eh Fipps?" a pirate in the crowd laughs, Shut up!" Fipps yells back.

The attacking pirates are running, you are all free to take a turn.


Bones Oracle 3, HP 26/26, CMD 16, AC 18 T11 F17, F +2 R +2 W +3, Init +3, Perc +4

HA, by the ancestors, that was a good brawl. the shoanti mumbles while cracking his knuckles.

He then moves behind Nicodemus to help keep him steady and taking advantage that everybody's attention is on the running pirates, discreetly casts a spell on him.

stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

There, you are going to be alright, patting him on the back it was just a glancing blow. Take a deep breath.

Turning to the others he wispers. How did you people get weapons, did you manage to retrieve your stuff?


Status:
HP 8 | AC 17 | T 13 | FF 14 | CMD 14 | F +0 | R +5 | W +4 | Init +3 | Per +7

Would I get an AoO on Fipps when he turns to run? If so, I will make the roll and if not, feel free to ignore it.

Unarmed Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1

Whispering back, Sabinae replies to Four Skulls: "No, but I managed to get a sword. I have it stashed for now."


Male Human Gunslinger(Buccaneer) -2 HP = 17/17 NLHP 0/17 AC 17 Touch 13 Flat 14 F +3 R +6 W +3 In +3 Per +6

Unless proficient in Improved unarmed strike, you cannot threaten while unarmed therefore no AoOs from anyone without the feat.

I watch the goofs run off with a chuckle. "one hit an he's running. This is sure one of the funniest crews I have ever seen." With that I make my way upstairs to report to duty.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf Fighter(Lore Warden) 1 (HP 12, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14, Init+1, F +4 R +1 W +2, Perc. +7

"The dagger was in my boot since the night at the bar" Felix whispers to the Shoanti


Bard 1, HP 8/9, NL-HP 0/9, AC 12, Touch 12, Flat 12, F +1, R +4, W +2 Init +2, Perc +4

Gan is right Sabinae, no weapon, no AOO unless improved unarmed

Four Skull, you cast the spell discreetly and it goes unnoticed. Unless any PC wants to roll a perception check.[/occ]

After the fight is clearly over the rest of the watching pirates head on up for work.

Sabinae You head to the galley, once there you look inside and find that Kroop is missing. It doesn't take long to find him in the cabin next to the galley. He is passed out with several empty rum bottles all about him. You are unable to wake him.

A young girl in her mid teens walks into the cabin moments later and says "Cap'n wants to celebrate a bit and needs a pig fer dinner" She sees Kroop passed out, "Well suppose it's just gonna be you, best not screw it up eh?" She takes out a big key and opens a small door leading up a small staircase next to the Galley, where you figure the Captains quarters must be under the aft deck and bridge.

The young girl is named "Caulky" Tarron and she's the Cabin girl. She keeps the captain's cabin clean and takes him his food as well as tests the food for any poison.

[ooc]Sabinae, Today your job assignment is "Special Occasion" Check the daily work assignment info on the campaign info screen for the required roles and also choose a daily action. Don't bother planning a night action, we'll do those later.

The rest of you head on up to the deck and you make it just in time as the last bell tolls the beginning of work.

The pirates who attacked you are up there and they seem to be standing off to one side not saying anything but scowling hard in your direction and nursing their wounds.

DC 15 Perception Check:

They seem angry for sure but they also seem to be a bit nervous as well.

DC 20 Perception Check:

You notice that they are trying to avoid Master Scourge's gaze, and although he isn't trying to make it obvious he seems to get very angry when he sees you all up on deck on time for work

Soon enough Master Scourge is barking out the daily work assignments for the swabs. When it comes to you he assigns work as follows.

Felix to do repairs.
Four Skulls and Nicodemus to work the bilge pumps below. You get there from the hatch in the lower deck.
Elthas to go below decks and hunt, catch and kill as many rats as you can.

Gan you are told by Mr. Plugg that he wants you back in the rigging today.

See your appropriate daily assignments on the info page and make your work rolls and choose your daily action.

101 to 150 of 528 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hell or High Water - Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.