Unless something occurs out of the ordinary, In the morning your character will be assigned by Mr. Plugg, Fishguts or Scourge a job to do.
What you will need to post in response is:
1) How you plan to work at your assigned task.(diligently, sneak, influence etc.)
2) Post the appropriate dice checks for the job you have been assigned including any modifiers I may have indicated or that are indicated by your desired method of working (for example +4 to one roll for diligent work, -2 for shopping or shirking, etc.
3) Include a brief description of what your character wants to accomplish so I know what you are trying to do. For example, What you want to say when you try and influence someone or what information are yu trying to get from them, What areas of the ship you want to explore etc.
In the same post include your evening actions:
4) Roll for rum benefits or roll to ditch the rum.
Drink, 1d4 Charisma bonus, 1d8 hours fatigued, Fortitude save.
Ditch, Attempt to get rid of it unnoticed.
4) Choose an evening action and or night actions and make the appropriate rolls, including modifiers listed for the action, rum ration, fatigue etc.
All the information for the jobs, and the actions can be found on the campaign info tab as well as the current disposition of crew members you've met and a description of them. I'll also try and post a current known map of the ship as well when I get a chance.
If something happens during the day that is out of the ordinary then it may interrupt one of your actions, but it will most likely happen between your actions.
These don't have to be long posts but just overviews of your plans for the day, you will still be free to roleplay conversations with one another and the NPC's you have the opportunity to talk with.