Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Hadassa's Legacy of Fire

Game Master jhpace1

Encounter Maps
Ruins of Kelmarane, Old Monastery, Kelmarane Hinterlands, Pale Mountain Region
Adventure Log, Loot, Components, WBL


1 to 50 of 8,158 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

Katapesh is a land of magic, and no magic is more potent than wishcraft. When wishes are abused, reality itself shudders as destiny is forced to reweave along paths it was never meant to take. One such manifestation of ruptured fate is the Legacy of Fire, a series of events set into motion centuries ago by an efreeti prince named Jhavhul that only now are nearing their explosive end.

The camels groan underneath your soar tushies. It's been a long trip, but you are nearing your destination where Garavel, the grave Cavalier who hired you, will introduce you to Princess Almah. It is said she is beautiful as the desert sage flowers of spring. But she will have little time for romance! Lady Almah has been given an important mission by the rulers of Katapesh: liberate the Gnoll infested ghost town Kelmarane in order to reopen trade with Osirion on the other side of the Brazen Peaks. You have been hired to help. And you are getting close! In the distant haze to the west, you can just make out the immense outline Pale Mountain looming over the mid-evening horizon like a tombstone.

Garavel encourages you from the lead camel: We are almost there, my new friends. Tonight you will dine in the tent of the Princess! And tomorrow we begin the liberation of Kelmarane.

Nothing like a pleasant camel ride to get to know eachother before sh&t hits the fan, lol! GAME ON!


male Image human rogue 1
Spoiler:
HP: 10/10 | AC: 17; FF: 12; T:15 | Fort: +1; Ref: +6; Will: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4

Bahram was riding along making small talk with other in the caravan.

Well I for one cannot wait to sleep in a real bed. with some real silk sheets.

Bahram ponders the rumored beauty of this princess. His mind wandering to thoughts best left unsaid, especially in mixed company.


Female CG Human Oracle 3 (Life Mystery) | AC 13, Touch 11, FF 12 | HP25/25 | INIT: +1; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +5

Anjali's husky peal of laughter cuts through the camels' grunts and soft shuffling steps. "Truly Bahram, if you wanted a bed with silken sheets then you should have just stayed in Solku and gotten yourself a room at the Breakstride." Though her command of the common tongue was decent enough, the way she aspirated the first syllable of Bahram's name and caught it in the back of her throat marked her a native Kelish speaker. Bracing her knees on the camel's back to sit higher in her saddle, the bronze-skinned Badawi scans the landscape before them.

"I will be surprised if there is a real bed to be had out there," she says after surveying the horizon a while. Wearily, Anjali sinks back into her increasingly uncomfortable perch upon her mount. "And while we are wishing for impossible things, I would like a long bath to wash all this sand and grit away." The camel beneath her lets out a forlorn bellow, emphasizing the misery of their long journey.


Male Human (Taldan) Sorcerer 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 12/16 (+2 dex, +4 MA) | F +2 / R +3 / W +3 | Init +2 | Perc +1

Dhavyn fidgets uncomfortably on his mount. He is clearly not accustomed to camels and has made a point to voice his displeasure at every opportunity.

"About time we got there!" he blurts out. "I'm beginning to understand why these beasts are called ships of the desert... and here I thought the trip on the Dancing Nereid was bad enough!" he huffs.

A simple incantation kept the overwhelming heat at bay but nothing blocked the fine sand finding its way to most uncomfortable places. Dhavyn felt a twinge or regret. The journey had not gone at all how he expected but he reminded himself that this was still worth the alternative.

"Speaking of princesses. I'm afraid I'm not very well versed in the local etiquette and would rather not subject myself to further humilations. Perhaps you as the locals could give me some insight on the matter...". His voice trails off as he tries to figure out who amongst the rabble might actually possess such skills.


male Image human rogue 1
Spoiler:
HP: 10/10 | AC: 17; FF: 12; T:15 | Fort: +1; Ref: +6; Will: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4

Bahram give Anjali a little smile They may have beds and silken sheets but what the point of those If I can't wake to the heavenly sight of your beauty He says with a sly grin and seductive look.

turning his attention to Dhavyn (if only for a brief moment) Don't worry about it, I've been before numerous courts, I'll show you what do and say

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

Swaying in her saddle (Camels use saddles right? Never road one before.) with only her wolfhound laying across her lap to keep her from sliding off Yazi gives a slight chuckle as the conversation unfolds. "Dont worry Dhavy, with the likes of us around you won't have to worry about reputations at all."


Male Human (Taldan) Sorcerer 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 12/16 (+2 dex, +4 MA) | F +2 / R +3 / W +3 | Init +2 | Perc +1

Dhavyn throws a sideway glance at Bahram thinking "I'm sure you do". The man is handsome in a roguish sort of way but judging from his antics Dhavyn thinks Bahram's brains are somewhere south of his actual head.

"Dhavyndor" he corrects Yazi. "My name is Dhavyndor, and I'm not sure what it is that you imply." he throws a suspicious glance at Yazi thinking "Elfblood?"

Dhavyn is not sure what to think of Yazi. He has not paid much attention to her thinking her as just another faceless guard. She has certainly not done anything to impress him.

Sorry Yazi but I didn't have a appearance desc to go by so I chose the neutral approach.

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

Np, the Kasim avatar is pretty good for what she looks like, she's wearing thick desert clothing of browns and red and a kilt over her leggings and boots, with a heavy red Duster over all of that, with a greatsword stopped to her back by some small chains and sheathed in a red sash like covering rather than a traditional scabbard. From what you've seen of her hands she has a great detailing of henna style tattoos on them, with Sun motifs on her right hand and Moon motifs on her left.

"Dhavin... Gavin... I'll never remember all that Daisy..." Her ramblings are cutoff as she nearly tumbles of her camel after craning her head around towards Dhavyn and narrowing her eyes while leaning forward, as if attempting to ascertain some unknown essence about the man. The only reason she is not now backside over teakettle in the sand is the intervention of the wolfhound getting a good grip on her jacket in his maw. "Ah! Thankye Doc."


Human Male Human (Varisian) Magus 7/Rogue 2/Arcane Trickster 1 {CURRENTLY 1 NEGATIVE LEVEL] | HP 62/62 [4 TEMP] | AC/Touch/Flat 19/14/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+10/+5 | Arcane pool 4/5 | Init: +5 | Percep: +7

Bartan has spent most of the journey in quiet contemplation. He's a very reserved young man who wishes mostly to be left in peace, but earning gold is important enough to bring him on this gritty, hot journey.

Bartan is a young man with a strong, undefinable accent. He wears mostly robes, with a hood over his head. You can see tattoos across his face, marking him as a practitioner of Harrow. At his waist, a belt which on many would hold several weapons instead holds wooden boxes, within each resting a deck of playing cards. One slightly more ornamental and larger box on his right side hold's his family's heirloom Harrow cards. Strapped to his back is a long, well-made quarterstaff.

"We're nearing our destination? Bon. May Irez smile upon us. En fait, let us see what the fates have in store for us when we arrive, no?"

Bartan plucks a card from his harrow deck: 1d54 ⇒ 18

I'll often be using Harrow cards to make decisions, and later on will be using them during combat, so I've added a random harrow card generator to my profile.

"Ah, the Lantern of the Demon. Our journey may not be aisè, I think. Watch out for bandits, mes amies! They will move quickly and quietly..."


Male Human (Taldan) Sorcerer 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 12/16 (+2 dex, +4 MA) | F +2 / R +3 / W +3 | Init +2 | Perc +1

"Dhavyndor, I said. It's not that complicated!" he snaps at Yazi with mild irritation apparent in his voice. "Dhavyndor Barr..." he pauses suddenly in mid sentence and then continues with a scowl "Just Dhavyndor".

"Blast these people. No respect at all." he muses.

"Speaking of names. I don't believe I have had the... honour... of knowing yours. Even if you seem to know mine." he says in a relatively neutral tone. @Yazi: or more likely he has. He is just being a difficult prick

He lifts his hand in protection against a sudden gust filled with stinging sand. "How do you people keep this thrice damned sand from getting everywhere!"

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

"Bary. Got it." She says with a few nods back and forth of her head before snapping back to attention. "I am the unesteemed and unimportant Yazi of Clan Deadshield. A humble servant of The Daughter of Heaven, She Who... Wait, what sand? I don't see no blasted sand." She finalizes her statement by quizzically glancing around the caravan, down at the ground and up at the sky before giving up with a shrug.


Hajar's Consumables Male(Human) Paladin 3 Oracle 7 (Abbot Protector of Kelmerane) | HP76 | AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/21 | Fort/Ref/Will +13/+10/+13| Init: +1 | Percep: +6

Hajar hearing Yazi speak about himself moves over to join the conversation No man lacks value in the eyes of the Dawnflower. Each day is an opportunity to begin anew and make yourself better.

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

"She does offer pretty good exchange rates, doesn't she."


Human Male Human (Varisian) Magus 7/Rogue 2/Arcane Trickster 1 {CURRENTLY 1 NEGATIVE LEVEL] | HP 62/62 [4 TEMP] | AC/Touch/Flat 19/14/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+10/+5 | Arcane pool 4/5 | Init: +5 | Percep: +7

"When we arrive at our destination, I will perform a full harrowing to determine the best course of action for our group. The fates are best to be obeyed, no?"

Bartan begins practicing shuffling tricks, attempting to distract himself from the monotony of the desert scenery. Those of the group with even the most rudimentary observation skills may notice:

Perception DC 7:
Sleight of hand: 1d20 ⇒ 7
him practicing palming and hiding specific cards as he shuffles them. Seems that Bartan may be practicing to be a hustler as well as a fortune-teller.


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

As Bratan is shuffling his own cards an ill wind blows a number of someone elses colorful half-burned Harrow cards directly him. One catches against his chest in a burst of orange cinders. You all look at it: it is the Cyclone, signifying a force that tears through whatever it meets at the behest of an intelligent being. The card portends war, arson, and destructive plans.

At that moment you break over the next hill and see it: a craggy tree with five immense, mostly leafless branches, growing more like a giant skeletal talon than a thing of living wood. No wonder they call it The Sultan's Claw. Garavel: There it is my friends, now we... But he trails off. Something is terribly wrong. One of the wagons in the camp is burning violently, and as your eyes shift their focus from the Cyclone to the wagon, the whole of the Sultan’s Claw erupts into brilliant flame.

ENCOUNTER MAP is up. Link in my race field and at top of the page. You guys are about 100 yards off at the top of a hill to the south, looking down into the camp.


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

The sun just sinks behind the mountains to the west. The first stars of night appear.


Hajar's Consumables Male(Human) Paladin 3 Oracle 7 (Abbot Protector of Kelmerane) | HP76 | AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/21 | Fort/Ref/Will +13/+10/+13| Init: +1 | Percep: +6

We must see if aid is required! Hajar shouts and then moves to assist in any way possible.


Female CG Human Oracle 3 (Life Mystery) | AC 13, Touch 11, FF 12 | HP25/25 | INIT: +1; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +5

Anjali merely lifted a raven brow at the one named Dhavyndor. The man was fussing yet again. She had hoped that he would settle down at some point during their trek. No such luck so far. With a long suffering sigh she reached over to give her camel a reassuring pat on its neck, sending her dark tresses tumbling over one shoulder. She lapsed into her native tongue. "لا يطاق، رجل وقح. آمل راحلته يبصق عليه."

Kelish speakers only:
"Insufferable, insolent man. I hope his camel spits on him."

Translation for the characters with Kelish as one of their languages.

After a few resounding pats for the poor animal, Anjali turned her amber colored gaze at Bahram wearing a faint smile of amusement upon her lips. "You must believe I have fallen out of the back of a caravan yesterday if you think to move me with those words. I assure you, I have heard far better." Settling back into her seat, she fastidiously brushed errant grains of sand nearly invisible against the earthen color of the leather clinging to her slim frame.

It was then that the ominous harrow card fluttered into their midst. Falling silent, the Badawi girl digs her heels into her mount, urging the camel to hasten its pace. Anjali pulls up next to Garavel, horror etched upon her face as she takes in the blaze. "Dear Sarenrae! We must get there at once!" she cries. Decisively, she heads straight for the flaming camp below, intent on giving whatever aid she could.


Human Male Human (Varisian) Magus 7/Rogue 2/Arcane Trickster 1 {CURRENTLY 1 NEGATIVE LEVEL] | HP 62/62 [4 TEMP] | AC/Touch/Flat 19/14/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+10/+5 | Arcane pool 4/5 | Init: +5 | Percep: +7

Bartan pulls one more card from his harrow deck, careful not to allow the soot from the half-burned Cyclone card stain any of his own cards. Harrow card: 1d54 ⇒ 20 The Survivor (Neutral Good, Constitution)

"The fates signal us both grave tidings and those of hope, mes amies! Be on watch for those who have already come to harm!"

Bartan shoves his prized harrow deck back into its case, then spurs his camel toward the tree as fast as it will move.


Male Human (Taldan) Sorcerer 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 12/16 (+2 dex, +4 MA) | F +2 / R +3 / W +3 | Init +2 | Perc +1

Dhavyn gives Yazi frustrated glare and is about to give a snarky comment when the Sultan's Claw explodes in flames.

"Ymeri's flames!" Dhavyn curses and shields his eyes from the sudden bright blast. He quickly slides off of his mount and starts incanting almost before his feet manage to hit the ground.

"מאַדזשיקאַל פאנצער" he intones and starts weaving magical energies into an armor made of pure force.

He surveys the surroundings quickly before remounting and following the others.

perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

You did not call for initiative so I presume we have chance to act before battle. I'll be following others if I don't spot anything special.

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

Seeing the flames dancing and her compatriots rushing forward causes Yazi to stop swaying for a moment before rolling off the side of her camel and rushing to catch up, drawing her sword from its sheath as she moves. Watching Yazi move Doc lets out a low whimper before hopping to the ground to follow as well.


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

initiatives
Bahram: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Anjali: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Dhavyn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Yazi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Bartan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Hajar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Avenka: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


male Image human rogue 1
Spoiler:
HP: 10/10 | AC: 17; FF: 12; T:15 | Fort: +1; Ref: +6; Will: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4

Bahram simply make a face at the retort. You may have heard better, but you won't have betetr he mummbles not really expecting anyone to hear.

AS he rides on, the fire catches his attention. he quickly urges his camel onward to keep pace.


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

I hope you guys appreciate all this work I go through, lol!

As you arrive in the camp you see the central flap of an elaborate tent fly open and a regal woman who can only be Almah steps out into the firelit night. “Douse that flame!” she shouts to the men surrounding the wagon before turning in your direction. “Ah, Garavel!” she says. “And just a moment later than the nick of time, as usual.” Looking specifically past her major domo and directly at you all, Almah barks out a simple order before running off toward the fire: “Find some way to help!”

Encounter Map Key:
*2 squares = 5ft.

A:
Heal Wounded Firefighters: A red-headed halfling cleric, Father Zastoran, kneels next to two severely burned mercenaries who tried to enter the burning wagon. Father Zastoran is tending to one, but is unable to focus on his second patient, female sworder named Kallien, who lies near death from terrible burns and smoke inhalation. Any magical healing is sufficient to stabilize Kallien, who is currently at –6 hit points and counting. A DC 15 Heal check is also sufficient to stop Kallien’s decline.

B:
Deal with Frightened Animals: A modest collection of pigs, goats, and sheep accompanies Almah’s party on the journey to Kelmarane. The flaming wagon has unsettled these creatures, which somehow escaped from their pen in the confusion surrounding the fire’s outbreak. The middle aged human camel driver and his wife do their best to wrangle the panicking animals, but their efforts are quickly being overrun by the chaos of the situation. Five animals must be calmed in order to keep them out of danger and out of the way. Calming a panicked animal requires a DC 20 Handle Animal or wild empathy check.

C:
Pull Wagon Out of the Way: Four burly mercenaries struggle with an enclosed wooden wagon within feet of the burning wagon, hoping to move it to safety before an errant spark causes it too to burst into flame. This will occur in 6 rounds unless you successfully haul it out of the way. Moving the unhitched wagon requires a DC 26 Strength check. The four mercenaries each attempt a DC 10 Strength check to aid in attempting to move the wagon
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 +2 helping
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 +2 helping
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

D:
Put Out the Fire: Almah, Garavel, and four soldiers dressed in the distinctive red chitin-plate armor of the Pactmaster Guard run back and forth between the burning fortune teller’s wagon and an uncovered wagon about 20 feet away. The latter contains a huge barrel holding enough drinking water to serve the entire campsite for a week. At present, it will take the six NPCs 10 rounds to quench the fire using the pail-by-pail method. There are more buckets to be grabbed by the player characters, and each PC assisting in this manner reduces the number of rounds it takes to put out the fire by 1. A DC 20 Strength check allows a character to carry the entire water barrel over to douse the fire, which puts it out in a single round.

ROUND 1
Bahram, Dhavyn, Anjali, Hajar, Bartan, Avenka, Yazi, SITUATION

In combat you do not have to post in initiative order, as long as you don't post before the MONSTERS or SITUATION takes it's turn each round. READY? SET? GO!


male Image human rogue 1
Spoiler:
HP: 10/10 | AC: 17; FF: 12; T:15 | Fort: +1; Ref: +6; Will: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4

note of importance....I do not have access to google docs at work but I can post... so you may need a little patience when it comes to me on that...I will try to post my best guess for actions

Bahram is at first in awe of the princess' beauty her words don't quite sink it at first, until a hot ember blows onto his arm. startling him back to reality.

Jumping from the camel, Bahram rushes to help douse the flames grabbing a nearby bucket and trying to organize a bucket brigade line

Quick form a line, pass the buckets down the line! pointing the strongest looking of the firefighters you, I need you to ensure these barrels stay as full as you possible.

diplomacy to organize the firefighters: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Human Male Human (Varisian) Magus 7/Rogue 2/Arcane Trickster 1 {CURRENTLY 1 NEGATIVE LEVEL] | HP 62/62 [4 TEMP] | AC/Touch/Flat 19/14/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+10/+5 | Arcane pool 4/5 | Init: +5 | Percep: +7

"Those animals are going to hurt themselves and us, no?!"

Bartan pops a scroll of color spray out of a spring-loaded wrist sheath, moves over to the pen of animals, and hits as many as possible with color spray.
DC 11 Will save or:
-2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)
-3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.
-5 or more HD: The creature is stunned for 1 round.

If I happen to hit the poor farmhands as well, Bartan will apologize to them afterward. :-P


Female CG Human Oracle 3 (Life Mystery) | AC 13, Touch 11, FF 12 | HP25/25 | INIT: +1; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +5

The healer in Anjali can't help but notice the tiny halfling valiantly to save the flame's victims. Sprinting in the direction of the wounded, she drops to her knees beside the female, her eyes going round at the extent of the woman's injuries.

Gently, Anjali touches in the woman in the precious little unburned flesh that she had left. Any words coming from her lips sounded less like speech and more like the crackle of the blaze nearby.

[spoiler=Ignan]"By whatever grace is given to me, pass the spark of life back unto her."[/spoiler)

However many actions it takes to get to site A, then cast Cure Light Wounds on the woman.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human (Taldan) Sorcerer 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 12/16 (+2 dex, +4 MA) | F +2 / R +3 / W +3 | Init +2 | Perc +1

Dropping this in before I head to sleep which probably happens soonish. I've currently endure elements and mage armor running. Not that either do much against fire but it allows Dhavyn to be a bit more brazen. Let the scheming... I mean helping... commence.

Dhavyn makes a quick assesment of the situation. He knows that feats of strength are not his forte and neither is he a healer - or a master of beasts for that matter.

Realizing that his sorcerous powers are better at setting people and property on fire than calming the raging inferno he quietly joins the bucket brigade. Helping the people in need is a nice gesture after all he muses, and a route to beneficial relations.

Dhavyn slides off his camel, hoping the beast is smart enough to avoid getting roasted, and races after the princess. His aim is to stay close to her if possible to make sure his contribution is noticed. Even if his is perhaps not as impressive as those of his allies.


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

animal will saves:

1d20 - 3 ⇒ (12) - 3 = 9sleepin'
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5nighty night
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3zzzzz
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (13) - 3 = 10zzzzzzz
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 14
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5snoring hard.
1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16

Anjali quadra runs to the lady go ahead and control your own token everyone. It's just like actually being there! Your heal spell will happen first thing round 2

Bucket brigade idea will put out the fire muc faster, nice idea.

Bahram, Dhavyn, Anjali, Hajar, Bartan, Avenka, Yazi, SITUATION

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

"Wont need this then." There is a tinge of a disappointment in her voice as she rewraps her blade as she and Doc move to the hopefully salvageable wagon. "Ugh, I hate cheating on my sword arm." She grumbles with a bit of strain as she grabs hold of wagon with both hands.
PULL: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Doc assits in the only way he knows how, by biting the everliving piss out of something and yanking.
Pull?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

25... SMH...
"Frickafrackasonovabeachmotherinhell!" The flames are able to drown out most of Yazi's cursing as she, Doc, and the mercenaries strain against the wagon.


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

hehe, she said "frickafrack". That's funny.


Hajar's Consumables Male(Human) Paladin 3 Oracle 7 (Abbot Protector of Kelmerane) | HP76 | AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/21 | Fort/Ref/Will +13/+10/+13| Init: +1 | Percep: +6

Hajar rushes to help move the wagon Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Hajar helps to heave the wagon away from the fire!


Male Male(Human) Class Level Fighter 10 Weapon Master | HP 33/105| AC/Touch/Flat 24/15/19 | Fort/Ref/Will 7/7/5| Init: +6 | Percep: +10 BAB 10 | CMB +14 | CMD 28 (31 if kukri related)

Khayal, not being practiced in the art of healing nor one with animals decides his efforts are best placed using his muscles. He will attempt a strength check to pull the wagon as well. Pull: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

You guys pull the wagon to safety. Nicely done. 5 animals still run wild.

Situation's turn: A camel driver runs back and forth among them animals shouting Rombard? Rombard! Where are you? Rombard is gone! somebody help!. The wagon near Dhavyn catches a spark! Map Updated. Almah yells Stop that new spark! The arms and armor are in that wagon!

ROUND 2
Bahram, Dhavyn, Anjali, Hajar, Bartan, Avenka, Yazi, SITUATION


Hajar's Consumables Male(Human) Paladin 3 Oracle 7 (Abbot Protector of Kelmerane) | HP76 | AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/21 | Fort/Ref/Will +13/+10/+13| Init: +1 | Percep: +6

Hajar rushes to the water barrel Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 By the Lady of Light! Someone help me.


Human Male Human (Varisian) Magus 7/Rogue 2/Arcane Trickster 1 {CURRENTLY 1 NEGATIVE LEVEL] | HP 62/62 [4 TEMP] | AC/Touch/Flat 19/14/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+10/+5 | Arcane pool 4/5 | Init: +5 | Percep: +7

"Weapons and armor are important, no?"

Bartan moves around the tree and casts snowball on the newly sparked wagon, creating a ball of ice and snow in his hand and hurling it at the spark, hopefully quenching the fire before it happens.

Ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 (probably only need a 5)

Cold damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Feels a bit overkill to use another spell here, but I wanna make sure we don't fail!


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

Remember, you can help Hajar by beating a 10 with a str check giving him +2. If he gets 20 you guys can lift the entire water buffalo and put the fire out in one shot.

The newly burning wagon is extinguished under, like, a foot of fresh snowball powder. Nice move. Anjali heals the bleeding swordswomen, stabilizing her.

Bahram, Dhavyn, Anjali, Hajar, Bartan, Avenka, Yazi, SITUATION


male Image human rogue 1
Spoiler:
HP: 10/10 | AC: 17; FF: 12; T:15 | Fort: +1; Ref: +6; Will: +0 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4

Over there! Bahram yells to the bucket brigade, point toward the newly begining flame.

He tries to move the brigade in that direction before flames get worse

diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

If there is a pretty girl involved in the bucket brigade, he occasionally will give her a wink, and continue to "look the hero"

well obviously he is more interested in the ladies than realizing the fire is out. sending a bucket of water practically on the snow-making wizard.

I know you are not a "wizard", but magic is either wizard or healer to him


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

Father Zastoran turns to Anjali after she stabilizes the wounded soldier. Thank heaven for you lass. Had you not appeared she would surely have died!


Female CG Human Oracle 3 (Life Mystery) | AC 13, Touch 11, FF 12 | HP25/25 | INIT: +1; Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +5

Anjali releases her hold on the injured woman once she realizes that she was no longer in immediate danger. A strange sound by her side startles her. Finding the red-headed halfling by her, she blinks at him in confusion. Instead of words, she hears nothing more than broken consonants and a strange sibilance distorting everything that comes forth from his mouth. Shaking her head emphatically, she replies in her own stream of sounds, an agitated crackle of embers and the distinct popping of dry wood bursting into flames.

Ignan speakers only:
"I am sorry. I do not understand."

None of her companion's cries were making sense to her either. Alarmed, she quickly assesses the chaos around her. Aside from the fire, and the rest the camp running about, the only other sound she could clearly hear was the terrified bleating of the animals. Pointing to the woman beside her, the guttural roar of fire pours forth from her lips.

Ignan speakers only:
"Watch her. I must tend to the animals!"

Without another word, the diminutive healer dashes toward the animal pens.

Anjali's Tongues curse affects language. She can only speak and understand Ignan in times of stress and combat. If the Healing spell was her standard action, she should still have a move action for this round, which she will use to get to the pens or as close to it as possible.


Female Human Female Human Bar3 | HP 29/45 | AC/Touch/Flat 18/12/16| Fort/Ref/Will +6/+2/+0 | Init: +1 | Percep: +2

Avenka goes to help with the wagon. Pull : Strenght: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


CN Medium Humanoid Female; Bard (Dervish Dancer 1); Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2; AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12; hp 10 (1d8+2)

SITUATION: With your help Almah and her guards seem to be getting the upper hand on the fire. They are pleased that you helped save the armory wagon. Their attitudes toward you has moved to:
.
.
.
.
Hostile
Unfriendly
Indifferent
Friendly
Helpful

Okay I updated the map with comments to help you solve the situation. A & C have been resolved. B & D are still a problem.

Still ROUND 2
Bahram, Dhavyn, Anjali, Hajar, Bartan, Avenka, Yazi, SITUATION

Dhavyn is on a Navy ship so I'm sure his hours will be wierd. But by all means start round 3 once he and Yazi have gone!


Male Male(Human) Class Level Fighter 10 Weapon Master | HP 33/105| AC/Touch/Flat 24/15/19 | Fort/Ref/Will 7/7/5| Init: +6 | Percep: +10 BAB 10 | CMB +14 | CMD 28 (31 if kukri related)

Khayal, seeing the efforts of Hajar in lifting the water barrel rushes to help him. Lift, man. Lift!
Str check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Finally a good roll.
With a great heave Khayal's added effort gets the water barrel moving.


Male Male(Human) Class Level Fighter 10 Weapon Master | HP 33/105| AC/Touch/Flat 24/15/19 | Fort/Ref/Will 7/7/5| Init: +6 | Percep: +10 BAB 10 | CMB +14 | CMD 28 (31 if kukri related)

I think you got me and Dhavyn backwords, unless he is on a ship as well ;)


Male Human (Taldan) Sorcerer 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 12/16 (+2 dex, +4 MA) | F +2 / R +3 / W +3 | Init +2 | Perc +1

Heh yep. I'm not in the navy! I'm just native European. Seems our strong boys almost got the barrel moving. No actions this round. Dhavyn is content to follow how the situation unfolds.

Dhavyn backs away from the water barrel as Khayal and Hajar move in. He hurries towards the newly burning wagon carrying a bucket filled with water.

When the ball of snow whizzes past his head the impact sprays not only the wagon but also him with powdered snow, eliciting a surprised yelp.

"Hey! Watch where you aim your spells!" he shouts to Bartan.

Silver Crusade

HP: 95 | AC: 20/12/18; CMD: 25 | F: + 10; R: +6; W: +5 | Initiative +3
Skills:
Perception +25
Rage 24/24 Resolve 5/5 Wild Nights 2/2 Carry the Burden 2/2

"Phew, okay now to round up lunch." She'll say with a bit of exhaustion and triumph in her voice as she and Doc attempt to round up the still awake fretting animals.
Yazi Herding: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Doc Assisting: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
"Doc, you lied to me! You told me you were a sheep dog!"


Human Male Human (Varisian) Magus 7/Rogue 2/Arcane Trickster 1 {CURRENTLY 1 NEGATIVE LEVEL] | HP 62/62 [4 TEMP] | AC/Touch/Flat 19/14/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +7/+10/+5 | Arcane pool 4/5 | Init: +5 | Percep: +7

I suppose I'll try to calm another animal or two, though they're probably extra scared of me since I color sprayed all over them already LOL.

Bartan moves back over to the animal pen to aid Yazi. He pulls some cured pork from his trail rations out of his bag, offering it to a frightened pig.

"Most people don't know this, but pigs have no issue with cannibalism."

Handle Animal: 1d20 ⇒ 16 +circumstance bonus perhaps?


Male Male(Human) Class Level Fighter 10 Weapon Master | HP 33/105| AC/Touch/Flat 24/15/19 | Fort/Ref/Will 7/7/5| Init: +6 | Percep: +10 BAB 10 | CMB +14 | CMD 28 (31 if kukri related)

Khayal thinks to himself. I have met many people in my time under the sun, none are as interesting as this group.


Hajar's Consumables Male(Human) Paladin 3 Oracle 7 (Abbot Protector of Kelmerane) | HP76 | AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/21 | Fort/Ref/Will +13/+10/+13| Init: +1 | Percep: +6

Hajar nods his thanks to Khayal Thank you most kind friend Khayal.


Male Male(Human) Class Level Fighter 10 Weapon Master | HP 33/105| AC/Touch/Flat 24/15/19 | Fort/Ref/Will 7/7/5| Init: +6 | Percep: +10 BAB 10 | CMB +14 | CMD 28 (31 if kukri related)

Of course Hajar. says Khayal, nodding slightly in a deferential manner. Now let us try to round up these animals before they scatter before the wind.

1 to 50 of 8,158 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Hadassa's Legacy of Fire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.