Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Gryphon Gold's Rise of the Runelords Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master Ludomancer


1 to 50 of 1,893 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Here on the coast rests the budding town of Sandpoint. Each of you has your own reason for being here, and on this day each of you is has come to the church square in attendance for the welcoming speeches, along with a crowd of the other townsfolk and visitors, as well as merchant tents selling food and souvenirs of all types. It's the first day of Autumn and the Swallowtail Festival is underway, and the new cathedral's christening happens today.

The cheery and excited Mayor Deverin sets off the festivities as she welcomes travelers, followed by Sheriff Hemlock, who contrasts the mayor's exuberance with more sullen words. He urges the attendees to be safe, especially around tonight's bonfire, then requests a moment of silence for those who perished in the last church five years ago. The playwright Cyrdak Drokkus comes next, telling the story of how the new cathedral was built and financed, and then promotes his new production of <i>The Harpy's Curse</i>, starting tomorrow at the Sandpoint Theater. He mentions the famous actress, Allishanda, will be playing the lead role. After that, Father Zantus briefly thanks everyone for attending, officially starting the festival.

...

When noon comes around, Zantus and a group of disciples wheel into the square a large wagon, covered with a sheet. He recounts the legend of Desna, who fell to the earth and was nursed back to health by a blind child, who the goddess rewarded by transforming the child into an immortal butterfly. Just then, Father Zantus pulls the cover off the wagon, and a thousand butterflies swarm into the air in a spiraling riot of color, bringing a loud cheer from the crowd.

The towns taverns' provide lunch for everyone. Among the most notable courses are lobster chowder from the Hagfish, peppercorn venison from the White Deer, and above all, Ameiko Kaijitsu's curry salmon and winterdrop mead.

...

A sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sun's setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all head turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak, and suddenly a woman's scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises - high-pitches, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

Everyone make a Perception check.


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Perception check:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

(I assume I'm not allowed to declare any actions yet.)


Female Half - Elf Sorcerer 1

Perception check:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

Perception check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7. I'm assuming I at least note the thing racing low along the ground. ^^

Lym, who had been watching the proceedings and making the occasional note on a scroll, now lets the parchment slip into her sleeve. "The children!" she shouts out loud. "Get the children to higher ground!"


Perception check: 1d20+0=> (20)+0=20


Varg, Marilis, and Nial notice the creature racing by. Running from the stray dog's corpse, a single goblin stops and hides at the edge of the wagon, licking the blood from its dogslicer. It looks at the crowd, excitedly, seeking a new target. It then notices one of you and approaches, along with two other goblins, who attack (the goblins are within melee range).

Lym is surprised. Everyone else acts in the surprise round.

Nial, since Perception is a Wisdom-based skill, add your Wisdom modifier to the roll. Use the dice roller by typing (without the spaces): [ dice]d20+1[ /dice]

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Female Half - Elf Sorcerer 1

Marilis drops the bowl she was carrying, it smashes to the floor sending fresh apples rolling along the street. She starts to panic as the crowd surges away from the commotion and she gets knocked to the ground. From here she see's the terrifying little creatures walking towards her, blades held high dripping with dog's blood.

She shouts in fear and scrambles to her feet, running and hiding behind the closest table or barrel she can find.


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Shouldn't I be rolling initiative? Well, in case I do, here it goes:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Varg draws his sword and, with no attempt at showmanship or dignity, unceremoniously hacks at the nearest goblin.

Attack roll:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

EDIT: Oh, and in case I hit, I should roll for damage:

1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Half - Elf Sorcerer 1

Bugger forgot about iniative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Varg Proudheart wrote:
Shouldn't I be rolling initiative? Well, in case I do, here it goes:

Word. Roll initiative.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

Initiative check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4. I'm surprised, so Lym just stands there in confusion, right? ^^; Ouch. I hope there's a healer in the audience - and also: Happy New Year to everyone in the campaign.


Markum wandered Sandpoint in wonderment. He'd never seen anything like it before. Grandfather never spoke of the colors or the sights he would see; the new smells and different tasting food. Markum had come to Sandpoint for a reason, but perhaps that could be put off for a day while he became more familiar with the place.
Markum is still watching the butterflies and Vuvo is nearby chasing a leaf on the wind when a sharp noise startles him to attention.

Markum: Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Markum: Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Vuvo: Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Vuvo: Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Seeing the feral creature advancing with weapons dripping blood Nial draws his sword and leaps at the nearest target. (OOC: Does he see what anyone else is doing?

Initiative: [ dice]d20+2[ /dice]

Attack Roll: [ dice]d20+4[ /dice]

Damage (If needed): [ dice]d10+4[ /dice]


Surprise round

One of the goblins veers off, chasing a blonde-haired woman who's taken cover under a table with partially eaten plates of food. When the little creature gets to the table, however, he jumps on top of it, drops his weapon, and begins grabbing some food and stuffing his pockets with them. Giddy with excitement, he giggles like a madman the whole time.

Another of the invaders faces Nial head-on and swipes at the barbarian with his dogslicer, missing wide. The last of the trio runs up to Varg, but doesn't attack. Rather, he screams at the mercenary, as if trying to intimidate his opponent, and almost laughably so. Varg remains unshaken, slicing his sword through the goblin's neck and sending its head flying.

Nial tries to return the favor to his challenger, but the goblin ducks the attack rather easily.

You can all see everything taking place in this post.

Round 1 is up. Markum, you can also take an action in the surprise round. Vuvo is surprised, however.

Nial:
Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage (If needed): 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Markum charges over to the goblin on the table and swipes at him with his scimitar. "Grrr."
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

While Vuvo looks for the source of the noise that startled him.


Markum, uring the surprise you're only able to move or attack.

Initiative order: Vuvo/Markum, goblins, Nial/Lym/Varg.


If I can't Charge I'll just move over to him.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

Lym curses under her breath and moves her hands in an arcane pattern as she moves to take shelter. "Lornica magica me vela," she finishes the spell, and the air shimmers around her briefly while she hides behind whatever cover is available.

Casting Mage Armor for a +4 to AC.


Round 1

The goblin on the table turns around to face Markum, dropping whatever food it has in its hands, just in time to see the scimitar come slashing straight down its the front of its body, nearly splitting it in two.

Vuvo needs to act. There's one goblin left and Vuvo can get move and attack it this round.


Then he will.
Vuvo charge attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 trip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


The dog pounces on the lone nearby goblin, rending the little creature into shreds of flesh and spilling its innards.

Despite the immediate threat being taken care of, goblins continue to race everywhere, singing their chant in their language and slashing indiscriminately at person and object alike. Moments go by when a bloom of fire suddently rises from south of the festival area. Almost immediately, a group of five goblins rush towards you from that direction. Four of them wield a dogslicer in one hand, like the trio you just dispatched of, as well as a torch in the other hand, coming at you torch first. The other of the group, however, wields both a dogslicer and a whip, all the while singing the warchant that's haunted your ears.

There's no surprise round. Roll initiative and post your actions.


Male Human (Shoanti) Monk 1 (Favored Class)

Kaddok had been itching to take the fight to these horrible little invaders, but his duty was to protect the people first.

Now, just as he'd finished ushering some civilians to safety, a pack of the vicious little bastards granted his wish.

Kaddok darts into the pack, cocking back his fist and firing it at the jaw of the warchanter. The first thing he'd learned breaking up barfights was that if you took out the leader, the gang swiftly crumpled.

Initiative. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Kaddok moves to attack the warchanter (Tumble 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 if needed) and throws a punch backed up with Stunning Fist (Fort DC 12). Attack. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Damage. 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


I don't believe I posted this in the discussion thread by accident.

Quote:

Markum lets out a war cry while Vuvo barks his anger. The two of them run toward their diminutive foes.

They target different opponents, but stay close together just in case.
Markum:
Attack 1d20 + 2; (12) + 2 = 14 Damage 1d6 + 2; (3) + 2 = 5

Vuvo:
Attack 1d20 + 3; (15) + 3 = 18 Damage 1d6 + 3; (6) + 3 = 9 Trip 1d20 + 3; (15) + 3 = 18

Also, I forgot to roll initiative

Markum 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Vuvo 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Should I roll for them individually or just have Vuvo go on Markum's init?


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Initiative = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

If I lose initiative to the goblins, their actions might change my mind about my own actions. But most likely, I'll want to attack a goblin that's NOT singing. Preferably one that isn't wounded, if there is one.

Attack = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage = 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7. Lym will try to attack some Goblins by casting Burning Hands, preferably without frying PCs as well.

Lym watches the ongoing events, curses under her breath and breaks cover. "You like playing with fire, you little Bugbear droppings?" she shouts at the Goblins. "Then have some more! Per iussu meu, ignis e manu meu evolat!"

Lym throws out her hands, and a cone of flame blasts forth, enveloping the little invaders.


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

Forgot to add this, and I can't seem to edit my previous post. DC14 for half damage on a Reflex save on the Burning Hands spell, 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 damage. The +1 is due to Lym's Intense Spells feature, thanks to her Evocation specialty.


Markum, you should roll initiative for your companion separately.

Round 1

Kaddok rushes to the leader of the pack and throws a straight punch at the goblin's face, but whiffs. The goblin returns the favor with her sword, but doesn't come close to hitting anything. Meanwhile, Vuvo charges at one the grunts, leaping at it, catching its neck in his jaws, and snapping its neck. The mastiff shakes the goblin in his mouth for good measure, before letting the bloodied corpse drop to the ground

One of the rampaging fiends tries to back up his fellow invader by attacking the dog and manages to cut a gash in the canine's side (2 dmg). Another meets Varg in combat and thrusts with his weapon, but the attack is deflected by the warrior's shield. Finally, another of the creatures confronts Markum, slashing downward with his dogslicer. He swing is so poor, however, the weapon strikes the ground and the blade itself breaks off the handle and clangs on the ground between the goblin and Markum.

Lym throws out her hands and a cone of flame spews forth, nearly burning one of the goblins to death. It remains standing, however. Markum in kind retaliates, but misses. Varg succeeds on his attack, cutting down his immediate foe.

Battle Map

The icon with the pink background is the warchanting goblin with the whip. Vuvo is the plain dog icon, while Markum is the dog icon with an "M" on it. The red lines are the area of effect of Lym's spell. The goblins marked with an "X" are dead.

Round 2 is up.

Initative order:
1) Kaddok
2) Goblin warchanter
3) Vuvo
4) Goblin warriors
5) Lym, Markum, Varg


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

This post is conditional on no one else killing the Goblin closest to Lym that is still alive before she can get to it.

'Out of offensive spells,' Lym thinks. 'Bother.' Her sense of self preservation wars with the need to stop these little killers. 'Botherbotherbother ...' Lym's desire to survive screams in the back of her head as she snatches up her quarterstaff and attempts to deliver the final blow to the Goblin she already scorched. 'Let's hope the bloody dog backs me up,' is her last coherent thought before she utters a battlecry.

Attacking the closest Goblin with attack roll 1d20 ⇒ 15 for 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage. *gulp*


Male Human (Shoanti) Monk 1 (Favored Class)

Cursing as he sidesteps the goblin's blade, Kaddok lashes out with open hands, snatching the goblin in a vice-like grip.

Grapple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Vuvo tears into the goblin that attacked him. Meanwhile Markum lunges at the goblin he is facing. If either of them finishes off their opponent, they will link back up

Markum attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Vuvo attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 trip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Varg walks to the nearest conscious goblin and attacks.

Attack = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage = 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

EDIT: Hey, a possible crit!

Attack = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage = 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Initiative= 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Mising his chance to strike the little creature while dodging away from it's attack Nial sets himself and takes another swing with is bastard sword.

Attack= 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage= 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Kaddok grabs onto the warchanter and puts her into a hold. "LET GOOO!" she shrieks. "I'LL KILL YOU!" She tries to fight back, flailing her sword wildly, but fails to do anything to harm the Shoanti.

Vuvo snaps at the wounded goblin next to him, but misses. The goblin reacts, slicing the dog across its chest (2 dmg). The other goblin attacks Markum and misses, while Nial rushes in from behind and cuts its side open. Markum finishes it off by stabbing the goblin through its heart.

Lym moves around and flanks the burned goblin, as a loud *CRACK* from the staff meeting with the goblin's head can be heard, felling that foe. Varg runs over to the chanter, held in place by Kaddok, and slits her throat with his sword.

No longer immediately threatened, you all look around for more trouble. The raiders continue to cause mayhem, looking to hurt as many people as possible, even if throwing their own lives away. Some of you catch a goblin on one the nearby shops leaping off the roof and toward his victim standing underneath, only to miss and hit the ground instead, probably breaking its own neck as its body stiffens and lies still.

Father Zantus rushes to you. "Thank you, thank you for your help! Let me help you out," he offers before going to each of you inquiring of any injuries. Markum points out Vuvo's wounds, and Father Zantus casts healing spells on the dog, mending all cuts (Vuvo is completely healed).

The occasional sounds of clanging, shouts from guardsmen, and the shrieks and singings of goblins signal the ongoing, but dying battle around Sandpoint. No more citizens can be seen now, having fled by this point, and one or two goblin scavengers rush in and out of sight. Suddenly, a shout can be heard northward, past the newly built cathedral. "HELP!" is repeatedly yelled by a male voice, along with one or two barking dogs.


Hearing the shout for help Nial charges off in that direction as quickly as he can not even thinking that he will probably outpace most of those who stood with him at the celebration to the source of the yell.


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Varg tries - and fails - to keep up with Nial.


Markum yells, "Thanks Priest as he and Vuvo run toward the screams."


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

"Thank you for your concern," Lym calls to father Zanthus, and sets off after the rest of the group she found herself fighting side-by-side with. 'Only one spell left; better stick with the well-armed warriors,' a pragmatic voice whispers in the back of her mind. A more idealistic voice mutters: 'Let's try and save as many people as possible, here.'


Male Human (Shoanti) Monk 1 (Favored Class)

Kaddok drops the warchanter's limp corpse to the ground with a wet thud.

"Thank you father," he says, clapping the helpful priest on the shoulder.

"Some of the citizens were injured, you should--" he begins, but then the cry for help cuts him off.

"Damn. Get to safety, father!" And Kaddok runs off to the north.


Running northward, 200 feet later, you arrive at the area in front of the White Deer tavern and inn. A pair of wooden life-sized deer, carved from white birch, stand astride the entrance to this newly-built and three story building. From behind a rain barrel a man is crouched, calling for help. A mounted goblin wielding its halberd-like weapon, a horsechopper, fights with a dog, probably the man's pet. With a yelp, the dog crashes to the ground, as the goblin slaughters it before you can reach him.

The goblin's mount is as goblin-dog. The mangy dog's face has the flat nose, beady eyes, and protruding teeth of an overgrown rat. Tiny clawed forearms and a hairless tail add to its verminous appearance.

The mounted goblin is joined by a group of four other goblins on foot, who come out of hiding after the man's dog is killed, and cheer, while approaching the man still crouched behind the barrel. They don't notice you until it's too late.

Surprise round: all PCs can act in the surprise round. The goblin with the green background is mounted. The goblins are all surprised.

In front of the White Deer

You can start in any space south of the goblin grunts at the beginning of the surprise round.


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Initiative = 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Again, Varg simply attacks the nearest goblin (assuming there's still at least one conscious within reach by the time Varg acts.)

Attack = 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage - 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Vuvo and I will charge the closest two goblins as well.
Markum:
Init 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Charge Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Vuvo:
Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Charge Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Trip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Male Human (Shoanti) Monk 1 (Favored Class)

"Stop! In the name of the law!"

Kaddok rushes in, launching a straight kick at the first goblin he can reach.

Initiative:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Kick: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Half-Orc Wizard 5/Cyphermage 3; Init. +2; Perception +8; AC 17 (+3 Dex*, +1 armour, +3 Mage Armour.); HP 39/57; Fort +6, Ref +5, Will +9

Lym falls back behind the man with the dog so she can cast another spell before charging into battle. "Hoplon," she whispers, and a shimmering disk of force comes into being in front of her.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6.
Casting Shield for another +4 to armor class.
In closing: sorry for not being immediately useful, guys. :-\ When attack spells run out, I need to add what protections I can. I'll help out by flanking in the next round, if I can.


Seeing the goblins Nial yells a battlecry to his gods and charges the one on the dog and attacks.

Initiative= 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Attack roll= 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage roll= 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Surprise round

The heroes rush in to save the cornered man. Varg, Markum, and Vuvo quickly dispatch of their targets, while Nial runs to confront the mounted goblin, who turns to face him. Kaddok engages, but can't manage to down his foe as quickly, as the goblin ducks under his kick. Lym stands back and puts up an invisible barrier of force in front of her.

Initiative:
Vuvo, Nial, Markum
Mounted goblin, goblin
Kaddok, Lym, Varg

In front of the White Deer

Charge attacks aren't allowed in the surprise round.


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

While Varg fights, he speaks, for the first time since the trouble started. Almost casually, to Kaddok, he remarks "It was obliging of you to hold that singer still for me. Nice moves, altogether. Maybe you can teach me some of them. Varg Proudheart, at your service."

It it's all the same to you, I'll wait to see the outcome of Vuvo's, Nial's, and Markum's moves before I declare my actions. I'm just posting because I thought I ought to TALK already.


no charge during surprise round. Got it.

After defeating their foes, Markum and Vuvo move to converge upon the mounted goblin. Both attacking the mount.

Markum:
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Vuvo:
Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 trip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Male Ulfen Fighter 2

Could someone please explain to me why charge attacks aren't allowed during the surprise round? A charge may be taken as a standard action if you're limited to taking only a single action in a round. Why should a surprise round be different?


Getting within range of the mounted goblin Nial swings his sword at the rider hoping to defeat him before taking to much punishment from it or it's mount trusting that those who followed him will deal with the creatures that are now behind him.

(OOC: I am guessing that my roles from the previous turn are worthless and am thus going to post new ones.)

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Human (Shoanti) Monk 1 (Favored Class)

"Kaddok Broken Sky, nice to meet you," replies the brawler.

Spinning on his heel, he slips into position to flank the rider, and unleashes a flurry of attacks.

Flurry of Blows: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

1 to 50 of 1,893 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gryphon Gold's Rise of the Runelords Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.