Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Group two: We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master TheHairyAvenger


251 to 300 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

"Yep, and whatever is down is sure to hear you." Korg adds.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts tossed aside the severed arm,whatever he had been planning on doing with it completely forgotten. He peered at their surroundings as he slunk off ahead.

Whatever hears loud Slicy thinks she's only one's here's, he said.

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23Stealth
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13Perception


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Not wanting to be seen next to the loud goblin, Nuggle vanishes.

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Darts, you liveds here, how many pets exvorka has?

She looks back and just see Korg with a completely befuddled look on his face and says "Korgi, les hunt us some food! "


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts dipped a knobby shoulder in a shrug.Beens awhiles...usually anything she bring backs on hunts along with...victims. First time seeings fat-frog. She liked horses and dogs she stole from Longshanks then made them worse…We kill two woof-woofs and horse already. Mebbie she got something else while Darts with Licktoad.


You walk into the room and it is a blood-splattered chamber of horror. Dead rodents, snakes, and birds have been variously nailed, tied, and hung around the walls. At the far end of the room, a large cauldron bubbles over an iron stove set against the aft wall, its stovepipe chimney extending up through the ceiling. A bloody burlap sack sits on the floor next to the stove. The center of the room contains a long, rickety table surrounded by chairs that contain several grisly decorations—a whole family of skeletal goblins, their bones bleached white and bound together by reeds and twine.

On the table there is a half eaten Goblin corpse that Vorka had most likely been chewing on before she was disturbed. In the corner there is a large dog bed with two blood filled bowls beside it.

On the opposite side of the room is a another door that you realise must lead onto the captains cabin.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

"Let's see if the captain is home." Korg places his ear on the door.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Perception

Then knocks on it.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Now you sees whys Darts ran aways. She caught Darts and was going to eats him like themselves. The yellow goblin pointed at the corpse and skeletons with his dogslicer.Darts shuddered with revulsion.Darts had to agree be Vorka mate or join her for supper.

Cautiously,he checked the bloody burlap sack.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Korg shrugs at the scene, and tries not to look. "This is a reason why I don't eat anything that can speak. Except parrots, parrots are tasty, they taste like chicken. It would make us just as bad as Vorka, and who would want to eat humans and such anyway? Not to mention fellow goblins, eew." He still watches the door, waiting for any kind of reaction.

"Hm, maybe we should just take a peek inside?"


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

While he poked through the burlap sack,Darts warned,Best be carefuls.Something eats yours face if you pokes it in there's.Vorka probably sets nasty guard watchings stuff.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Korg snickered. "Okay, you go first then." He obviously didn't mean it... or did he?


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts eyed the burly goblin suspiciously.1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13Sense Motive


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Bluff-Counter

Of cooourse Korg was joking ^_^


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

"Me like humans, taste like frogs, halflings best, juicy, delicious....hmmmmm "

Is there anything else left to search before moving on to next room?

Slicy rummages through things, then listens at the door, if she doesn't hear anything, she opens the door.


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

Nuggle remains invisible.

GM:
Actually Nuggle is feeling a little mischievous. He sneaks up on Slicy, taps her on the shoulder, moves to a corner near the door.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

GM

Spoiler:
She is after all jumpy, Combat Reflexes 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 damage with battleaxe 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 the boy who cried wolf :) or its like juggling with a handgrenade, now thats funny


Listening through the door you swear you can hear a strange thumping noise and a low growl accompanying it.

You open the Burlap sack and hundreds of eyes stare up at you, they seem to follow you as you move. Just in the corner of the bag you see a small tag attached which reads Eyeball soup ingredients.

You can't see anything else around the room but blood and guts.

Nuggle and Slicy:
Nuggle taps Slicy on the shoulder and quickly manages to dodge the manic swinging of Slicy's axe.

Nuggle giggles as he once more disappear.

Couldn't have you chopping off his head ;)


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

GM

Spoiler:
He should be bleeding for being stupid, and I rolled a 20. Fair is Fair. Plus my character is b&%&!@* crazy. I didn't kill him, he still has 3 points left and he should have known better due to our battle with Vorka. Anyway I would be happy with him getting knocked into the next wall taking a point or two of concussive damage but to let him get away unscathed is not cool.

Slicy with blood on her axe, "Clowns, we has real problems, woof woof in next room"

Slicy takes the eyeball sack and pours them on the ground in front of the door. She then makes some more pujil stakes with her dagger, sticks them in the floor, covers them with eyes and pours the blood bowl in front of the door as well.

"Darts, you caltrops, yes?"


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts leapt away from the bag full of eyeballs of various creatures,some with stringy bits of nerve still attached.His hair bristled like a cat's fur the discovery. He then jumped back when Slicy yelped and started swinging her bloodied axe wildly.He saw a weaving Nuggle dance away from most--save the last,where the blunt part of her axe smacked him full in the chin and sent him sliding into a corner.He lay there,stunned and smarting.

Owies! ! Crazy Slicy!Nuggle mumbled through bloody teeth. He picked himself up,blew a raspberry,and darted into the shadows.

Darts rolled his red eyes in exasperation and held up the crossbow he hadn't yet gotten to use.

When Korg moved away from the door,Slicy began making a bloody,slippery,stabby mess in front of it.Eyeballs,stakes,and a pool of blood.

Darts eyed it,checking his own bare feet for anything besides mud. He tossed his last five caltrops into the disgusting trap. Theres caltrops.Now brave Slicy opens doors so we kills Vorka guard and gettings fireworks.Then Darts leavings.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy gives her Cure light wounds potion to Nuggle, "Bad place play game, big woof woof near, must kill, HAHAHAHA!!!!

Slicy looks, sees all in position, throws open door.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts raised the crossbow,squinting as he prepared to aim at whatever emerged. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14Initiative


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Nuggle shakes his head and sees Darts over him. "It just joke. Shesh." Gets to his feet.....

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25

....and is gone again.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Korg readies the weapon and opens the door


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Korg opens the door again, this time with more emphasis


Sorry about the delay :)

The door swings open revealing what at first glance appears to be simple and impenetrable darkness, but then you notice the deep red eyes staring down at you. Huge grey hands crack the door frame as the creature leans forward, it's pitch black fur hanging down from it's incredibly muscular body. Yellowish white fangs are revealed and spittle flies from its mouth as it screams in rage.

GM Rolls:
Slicy: 18
Darts: 14
Korg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Nuggle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

G: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Nuggle: 20
Slicy: 18
Darts: 14+
G: 14-
Korg: 10

LINK: What you're facing.

You get a surprise round because obviously you were prepared to fight. So take your actions as you feel :)


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

A f#*!ing GORILLA! ?! WTF was Vorka doing with a gorilla? °^°…Awesome DM.That beats an alligator hands down!

Darts almost dropped his crossbow,beady red eyes bulging in alarm and ears standing straight up.His topknot bristled as he bared his flat,filed teeth in a frightened grimace.

What da fook isdat?! The yellow goblin shrieked louder than Slicy usually spoke.Where da fook did Vorka gets dat!

Darts jabbed the crossbow at the huge bristling hill of black fur and muscle and squeezed the trigger. The bolt twanged sharply as it shot at the monster as it lurched through the doorway.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9Attk
1d6 ⇒ 4Damage


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Round: Surprise
Initiative: 20

Remaining in his hiding spot, Nuggle pulls out a vile coats his shortsword.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Big Monkey die!!!!

She swings her axe at its head.

Quote:
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Was hoping that would surprise you ;)

Slicy misses the creatures head but not by much, instead the axe lodges itself deep into the furry shoulder, it roars in pain and fury as you wrench the axe back dragging a string of muscle along with it.

Darts: Have you got the right modifier for your crossbow attack? It's late so I may be having a silly moment.

Korg's turn next :D


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Do I apply Dex mod to attack rolls? If so its a hit. +17 is win.


Yep you sure do ;)

The bolt punches into the beasts chest and disappears in a spurt of blood beneath the fur.

I hope this bad boy manages to get an attack in with you guys ;)


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

You may have to call the coroner


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Sorry about delay, had a mild food poisoning

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Korg misses (I think).


No Probs me matey.

The creature bats aside Korg's attack with ease. It seems to laugh mockingly at the large Goblin.

Round 1: Begin!!!

Nuggle: 20
Slicy: 18
Darts: 14+
G: 14-
Korg: 10


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Round 1
Init: 20

Nuggle slips into a flanking position and stabs at the beast.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17
Assuming 17 is enough, Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (2) + 1 = 6
Viper Poison: Fortitude DC 9


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Round 1

Slicy goes toe to toe with the gorilla and brings her axe in a diagonal swing at it and misses.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts burn Vorka,fat-frog,woof-woof...now Darts torch you!!

Darts reached into his satchel and palmed the red glass bottle of liquid that was warm to the touch.Snarling,he chucked it at the foaming,incensed tailess monkey. It sailed straight and true at the beast's bare chest!

Then an afterthought occurred to him.....Oops. Everygobbie get out of way!

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23Ranged touch attack
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Fire damage

Sorry.Darts is a little yellow bastard. And he is 5....a teen goblin.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Attack (Two-Handed, Rage): 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 = 20
Damage (Cutlass): 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Nuggle's attack drives deep into the beasts back and it screams in agony, the poison has no visible effect on this creature.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Slicy's axe slashes down but the creatures thick hide manages to deflect any damage.

Suddenly a blast of flame engulfs the creature, it screams in pain and anger, the stench of burned hair fills the room. The flames splash from the beast and hit Korg, Darts and Slicy.

The now bald, flaming beast tries to slash out at the biggest target it could see...Korg. One of its flailing claws connects and slash deep into Korg's flesh.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Korg retaliates his cutlass driving deep into it's chest. The creature falls to it's knees on it's last legs.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Ah-hem! Nuggle or Slicy..FINISH HIM!! *cue Mortal Combat theme*


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Round 2
Initiative: 20

Nuggles pulls out his blade and stabs at the hulking beast again.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16
If 16 is a hit, Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (2) + 1 = 4


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Reflex Save1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts flinched when the vial of alchemist's fire smacked into the beast's hairy cheek and burst with a whoosh of flame that turned it into a two-legged torch that trailed greasy smoke and bellowed like a demon. The flames also washed over him and the others,who yelped but pressed through the heat and fire to attack.

He slapped at one singed ear.

Next times...Darts stand FAR away and THEN throw!


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy reflex save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

She takes her axe and is goin for the kill.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

She swings down deep, severing bone, muscle and sinew putting the monkey down.

"You dies!!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!


Nuggle stabs into the back of beasts burning neck, boiling blood sprays from the fire as it slumps to the ground, then Slicy laughing swings her axe and parts the leathery head from its shoulders.
The head rolls along the floor and its mouth seems to be stuck in a strange grin.

Looking past the body blocking the doorway you see a small way into the room. That view reveals one thing... a huge red box with strange letterings printed on the side.

Those That can Read:
The words say: Fireworks


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts promptly vaulted over the headless smoldering corpse at the tantalizing red chest,giggling.

Fireworks!!


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

"YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Slicy searches the ape for any goodies, after a thorough search. She runs over to Darts and the fireworks.

"Open box!!!


Searching through the burned ape doesn't reveal anything.

The box swings open easily revealing it's juicy contents.

Inside are dozens of fireworks:

  • 14 Desnan candles
  • 20 paper candles
  • 7 skyrockets


  • Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Slicy searches the room more thoroughly. Is there another door to open?


    The room is large and has a bed in one corner that was clearly used by Vorka. In another corner is a large pile of leaves and twigs. Dotted about the room is large piles of wooden ornaments but the more important looking things you find are:

  • 140 gp
  • A bejeweled silver and jade lantern built to look like a coiled dragon
  • A dozen masterwork shuriken
  • An ivory and gold fan depicting a gecko walking amid cherry blossoms
  • A long hairpin with a red pearl at one end worth
  • A wand
  • An elixir in a crystal vial shaped like a heart

    There is no other exits from the room.

  • 251 to 300 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Group 2: We Be Goblins All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.