Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Group two: We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master TheHairyAvenger


201 to 250 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

So who hit Vorka and who didn't hit her?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sorry for not posting quicker I have been visiting family since Wednesday and have had less time than I hoped to be able to post.

GM Rolls:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
26

Vorka dodges Darts' initial attack, turning the blade aside with her thick bark like skin. She begins to smile but a torrent of flame gushes straight at her, she squeals in agony as the fire burns and crinkles her skin. Slicy quickly sees her chance to attack chopping down multiple times, eventually she manages to get one strike through with her sword slicing a small cut across Vorka's chest.

Her face burned and bleeding she squeals in rage when Korg attacks and uselessly punches at his back before she thumps to the ground knocking the wind out of her.

Nuggle's attack cuts deep into Vorka's chest, she coughs in pain but is still alive.

Longtounge watches on helplessly as his master is attacked, he sees Darts blow the fire and rage takes over the frog he moves over to Darts and bites with vicious teeth. They sink deep into the yellow goblins skin.

Vorka Round 2

Vorka then stands up and runs up the Gangplank in an attempt to escape.

I will say you all get two AOO's now.

Darts take 6 Damage.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 AoO 1 (+2 if flanked, normal attack)
1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 1 = 19 AoO 2/Normal Attack (+2 if flanked, trip maneuver) => She gets an AoO against Korg too

I have a +1 Dex modifier and no Combat Reflexes, Not sure why/how we would get 2 AoO's at once, so I took one AoO and the normal turn attack.

damage for AoO:
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Korg planned to hold Vorka down, but as she stands up and begins to flee he can just barely slash at her as he regains balance. Jumping after Vorka Korg tries to trip it once again before she gets out of his reach.

If trip succeeds don't forget she suffers -4 AC against melee but gets +4 AC against ranged for the others. Don't know about her "buffs", but Natural armor is ignored in combat maneuvers so Barkskin is ignored for tripping.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy attacks with her axe when Vorka tries to get up with flanking(combat reflexes) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 2 = 18
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

And then upon her running away, I guess no longer flanking

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 2 = 22
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 2 = 23
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
confirm critical hit 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 = 16
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Lightning quick that axe flutters back and forth... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Nuggle sees the oppurtunity to inflict some true harm upon this vile creature. He moves quickly into flanking postition and takes a couple of stabs at Vorka.

AoO 1: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14
Standard Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9

If the first attack is a hit, Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (1) + 1 = 4

Nuggle only manages to land a glancing blow.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Plus you rolled a natural 20 so she is on the ground. Oh and take the extra plus 2s on the last three swings off.
Man I for got a thing on my critical hit,
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 because of x3. Although it may not have confirmed but 18 should have been good enough.... :)


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6
Slicy 9Toe wrote:

Plus you rolled a natural 20 so she is on the ground. Oh and take the extra plus 2s on the last three swings off.

She was on ground, then stood up, this action is why we get at least one AoO against her. Simply because she stands up, which is a move action. I guess she will go back down if my new trip also succeeds. The more allies are around the enemy the more useful trip becomes: one human getting tripped among 8 goblins means if the human stands up 8 goblins get an AoO against it

Heh :P I think we massacre it this turn even without a new trip, nice rolls there Slicy.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

AoA Attack1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4

Riled up by Vorka's flight and his companions assault,Darts attempted to carve a parting blow into her smoldering back.

He then turned to the giant frog that had bitten him,of all things,with tiny teeth.Blood welled in the tiny holes lining his arm and shoulder.He glared back at it,red eyes clashing with amphibian gold.

Darts feast on you,fat-frog.Make you into barbeque!

He inhaled and spat a tongue of flame right between its bulbous eyes.
4d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 1) = 8


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

When Vorka tries to run away(if she is still alive), Slicy pursues to attack, Me kill, HAHAHAHAHA or if she is already dead she attacks the frog moves to flank.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 against Vorka
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Against frog

1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Darts put off by the Frogs strange attack misses his strike against Vorka however he then turns and flames engulf the Longtounge, his flesh sizzles and spits but he manages to shrug the flames off.

Nuggle, Slicy and Korg all surround Vorka she squeals in fear, anger and pain as you all start chopping down on her, blood and body parts splat everywhere and you get the noble feeling that you have served justice for all Goblin Kind.

Wow you guys just massacred Vorka. I really expected her to rain fire down on you all ;)

Lord Longtounge sees the bloody mess that has occurred you swear you see a single tear roll down his singed face. He turns and hops over the fence leaving the shipwreck. His heart was to broken to fight.

Well you guys wiped that shizzel out :D


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Dang, i really hoped to get to eat that fat frog. Well,Darts did,anyway. Frog tastes better than humie! Don't end it here! MOAR!!

Darts watched the severely burned frog shrug off the kiss of flame, a slimy tear squeezes from its bulbous eyes as it looks past at the screeching Vorka. It grumbled mournfully in its throat and leapt clear over the fence and bounded off into the swamp before he could so much as draw another breath.

Darts stared after it in frustrated disappointment. He had been really looking forward to eating that frog! Now it was gone! Sucking his teeth, he snapped his fingers sharply. "Turd!"he cursed.

He fingered the teethmarks in his arm as he glanced over at the others,who had caught Vorka before she could get more than three steps up the gangplank and promptly descended on her in a flurry of blades.The cannibal's agonized shrieks dissolved into a raspy gurgle as Slicy's hacking axe,Korg's enormous cutlass, and Nuggle's shortsword turned her into a ragged pile of rent meat held together by scraps of cloth,armor, and seared bark-hard skin.

He saw a jagged tooth and a gnarled finger fly over his head. A puddle of blood spread across the gangplank and ran down the sides in rivulets.He made a face.

Witch-b@!~+ dead now...Then he squinted a second thought occured to him. Unless she comes back from deads. Better takes heads off. Burns body. Makes sures.

Vorka the dreaded cannibal of Brinestump Marsh was felled.

He clapped his hand over his chest to get thier attention. Hey,hey! She dead. Wanna search the body for whatever you didn't chop up! Besides, not overs. Vorka gots more pets on ships. Then we go finds fireworks.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy looks at Darts and says, "We burns body but brings chief Head, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Slicy searches the body thoroughly for loot and after everyone has gotten a look, brandishes her battleaxe and gives Vorka's neck one fell swoop and severs her head from her body.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Survival/Track

Korg looks for the trail the giant frog left. "We aren't done yet, we eat frog legs today!"

Korg looks over to Slicy as she hacks off the head of Vorka. "Good she was already dead, don't want you to take my job as executioner away."


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

After seeing the mess they made of Vorka, Nuggle glances around to see if there are any other threats, then seems to vanish.

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27


Well you guys still have a short way to go. Still need those fireworks :P

Korg:
You feel as if you could follow the tracks easily enough but you realise that it would be difficult to actually catch the frog unless it stopped for a long period of time.

Looking through Vorka's body you find:

3 potions of Cure Light Wounds
1 Potion of Barkskin
1 Desnan Candle
Leather Armour
Scimitar

The shipwreck is eerily silent for a moment after your jubilant victory. Then from inside the ship you hear the rumbling barking of a dog.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts tapped Korg on his lower back since he was too short to reach his shoulder,one ear raising like a flag when he heard the omnious bark echo within the ship.Forgets frog--too fast.Mebbie we find if it dies from wounds.Vorka has dogs.Big, nasty woof-woofs.Worse than doggies Longshanks keep!

He spat on the mangled corpse.He took a potion of Cure,drank it and watched with fascination as the holes in his arm sealed up before he wrenched a ragged arm that seperated from the headless corpse,holding it gingerly.

1d8 ⇒ 8Cure potion

Feed her to dog. Get past. Or kills. Or boths.

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23Stealth

Head low,severed arm in one hand,Gorge of Gluttons in the other,the yellow sneak darted silently up the gangplank and onto the ship and disappeared.

Yes,Nuetral Darts is gonna feed the baddie to her own pets.Its not evil...its practical.And ironic.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy ties the head to her gear and follows Darts up the gangplank. "Me smells dinner!


Darts and Nuggle somehow manage to blend into there surroundings, yet again becoming invisible to the naked eye.

You walk up the gangplank and onto the deck of the ship which is cluttered with objects both natural and artificial. Thick swaths of leafy vines grow over the deck, and shiny green patches of algae and moss grow where the vines do not. The central cabin's roof has a wide edge, creating a canopied walkway along the ship's sides. A flight of steps lead up to the roof of the ship's main cabin, the entrance to which is blocked by a door decorated by a large number of rodent and bird skulls. A smoking stovepipe chimney extends up from the ship's highest point above.

You are standing directly beneath the rigging which basically forms two rickety wooden platforms—where crow’s nests—sit on the masts, ten feet above the ship’s deck below. Each is linked by a pair of thick ropes, and additional ropes hang down from the platform and swing gently by your feet.

Sorry if this is to much to read :)


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16Perception

Darts skulked his way across the deck,eyes and ears flicking at every creak and groan of wood and rope.HD eyed the crow's nests and slipped up a dangling rope to reach higher ground and a better vantage point.

1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 5 = 22[Occ]Climb[/ooc]


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy walks over to the door to the main cabin and looks through the skulls.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19


You climb the rigging with ease swinging from the ropes as if you were born on the ship. Once you reach the top you find a nice surprise.

You find two bottles of a strange bright red liquid that feels hot to touch and a Masterwork sling with 12 stone bullets sitting in a bag next to it.

Looking from the crows nest you can just make out the ocean in the distance however there is no sign of life close to your position apart from the odd bird flying over head.

Slicy looking through the skulls reveals that each one had a small straw shape crack in the back of the head. The door stands directly in front of you.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts gasped with glee at his find. He stowed the hot bottles and sling and its pouch of bullets away in his satchel.

Seeing both nothing interesting or threatening,the yellow gob hopped out the first crow's nest and easily slid towards the second on the sagging rope with his feet,hanging upside down.

Wheeeeeeee...!

1d20 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 5 = 21Climb check. Oh,are the bottles labeled? Or do I need to taste them?


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Korg scratches his balls then decides its just not worth to chase after the frog, the dead horse is still there for eating anyway.

He goes after the others, looking around in the ship wreck.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

"Me found door!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Slicy listens at the door of the (I guess) main cabin.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4


I am so tempted to let you taste them ;) They are labelled Alchemist fire

Climbing into the other crows nest you find a half drunken bottle of Grog.

Listening at the door you hear deep growling and scratching at the door.


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

Nuggle is, once again, nowhere to be found.

GM:
Nuggle is in position to assist Slicy when the occasion arrises.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

I can read, I will stop them from drinking it if I have to.

Korg wanders to the door and also tries to hear what is going inside.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Perception (Yes, I also hate the auto-dices just as they hate me)

As Korg hears the sounds he readies his weapon again, he is by now somewhat tired, and would like to avoid raging if possible.

"We could place trap here before opening door, maybe." He whispers.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Is the door an inny or outy?

Me's has rope!

Slicy starts to whittle some of the bones with her dagger to make pujil stakes and then plants them into the floorboards of the ship.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5
Korg wrote:

I can read, I will stop them from drinking it if I have to.

Darts can read,too. He thinks all that rubbish 'Words steal words out of head' utter drivel. he just hides it so he doesn't end up like poor Scribbleface.

Darts squinted at the letters scribbled across waxy paper labels upon the bottles. 'Alchemist Fire', they read. He broke out into a gleeful grin.

More fire! This bestest day Darts had in long time!! He breath fire on Vorka and now he had more fire to throw! Maybe he set Gutwad on fire when they return to Licktoad village--if he even went back.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts peeked down at Korg and Slicy curiously as they seemed to be making a trap of some sort at the front of the door to the cabin. He could hear what sounded like a dog scrabbling at the door trying to get out.

He saw the way Slicy whittled several bones into brittle spikes to make a punji trap.He clapped his hands quietly at her devious ingenuity.

Oooooh.Gotta see this!

He slid down the mast to the deck and positioned himself alongside Korg. He could still feel the flame swirl in his gut. he had one last blaze left for whatever emerged from that door!


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

I believe if an actual rogue would make the trap it would be more (at all) effective


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Its a ranger class skill but its not that complicated with mushy floor boards it should work or at least give us a plus on initiative.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

dunno, hoped someone would be good at trapmaking


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts dug through his satchel and promptly scattered caltrops before the doorway with a shake and flick of his wrist.

Ten caltrops lay in wait for bare,tender feet.

Darts giggled.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Me thinks we ready

I want to open the door inward exposing our goodies, y'all ready?


Good idea with the Traps ;).

Well when you open the door it's gunna get messy.

The scratching gets more and more frantic...


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Ready as well!


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

I suggest either one of you to stand in front of the traps as the bait Once someone is bait, Slicy moves over to the side of the door where the knob is avoiding all of the stuff, first she tries to open the door with the knob if successful she slams the door inward. If not, she bashes the door in with her axe.

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Attack on the dog when it runs out 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts,somewhat hesitant,stepped out in front of the rattling door as the scratching and growls intensified.He bent his knees,ready to jump or run once whatever else on the other side emerged.

Nuggle was still nowhere to be seen.Korg held his cutlass much like a bat,ready to swing and cleave.Slicy had her axe raised to strike the door to force it open,mindful of the spiked bones and caltrops.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9Initiative

Darts breathes fire on anything that emerges.4d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 4, 3) = 14


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

Korg readies action for when door is opened, as we are prepared we may even initiate a surprise turn if lucky.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Kickin' it Delta Force style!!!! I don't what we're waiting for

Slicy breaks the door in with her axe.

"We gettin dangerour!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I wrote breaks the door in


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6
Slicy 9Toe wrote:

Kickin' it Delta Force style!!!!

Slicy breaks the door in.

does this mean you step into the zone of trap and caltrops?


Slicy kicks down the door knocking back the spit slathered, mad eyes stare out at you as it growls and immeadiatley charges, directly through the caltrops and into the trip wire, which gets entagled in its legs forcing it to fall prone. A second dog then jumps immeadiatley behind it but lands directly in the caltrops.

Darts breathes fire on the downed creature killing it in a ball of flame and the stench of burnt hair and flesh.

Slicy chops down at the second one chopping deep into its leg.

Korg and Nuggle your go. I don't have time to roll iniative been busy at work so we can just run off the fly :P

I also can't remember what caltrops do so I will look that up at home. (Know what they are but just not what they actually penalise) ;)


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/goods-and-services/weapon-and-arm or-accessories#TOC-Caltrops


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Thought they just did damage.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

I readied an action no need to roll init.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Attack
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Crit. Check
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage

Korg strikes true and cuts deep into the head of the still living dog, but the wound could have been even worse, as only a slightly less wide attack would have hit the eye socket and through it the brain.


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Nuggle, once again, appears from nowhere behind the dog and takes a stab at it.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24
Crit comfirmation: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (2) + 1 = 4

Trying to avoid the caltrops causes Nuggle's aim to be slightly off its mark. For the short sword does not bite as deep as it should have.


Nuggle and Korg strike almost simultaenously. Nuggles ends up skewering the beast in place while Korg chops deep into its skull. It looks once at the caltrop stuck in it's paw before falling to the ground dead.

Blood has formed in a pool around the two dogs and even though they are dead you swear you can still hear a truly deep and taunting growl. It is as if whatever is issuing the sound is laughing.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

"Down in ship, something may still be there. Pirate ghosts perhaps." Korg reacts to the sound.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

"We kill all ship , HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! We have dinner, HMMMMM"

Slicy carefully steps around the caltrops and walks through the door.

"Me laugh loudest! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

201 to 250 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Group 2: We Be Goblins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.