Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Group two: We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master TheHairyAvenger


151 to 200 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Nuggle waits in his hidden spot.

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

From his position, Korg tries to find the best stone or bush to hide behind as he waits.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 Stealth


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

If Darts kills the horse, which Slicy can see over the fence. She stays put. However, if not she makes her way into the horse pen into the melee.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Move to flanking attack 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 2 = 13

Damage = 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


GM Rolls:
Horse: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Darts: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Korg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Nuggle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Slicy: 19 = 19
Horse Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

10 damage dealt to horse.

Surprise Round

The horse hears Korg rustling in the bushes when Darts sneaks up behind and slices down, chopping off it's tail and slicing through the back of a leg. Blood spurts from the deep wound and white, grey bone can be seen. The horse whinnies in agony, the sound cutting through you.

Nuggle do you want to remain hidden during the surprise round?

Initiative Order:
  • Korg
  • Nuggle
  • Slicy
  • Darts
  • Horse

  • Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Korg goes into rage and rushes towards the sound and "charges" at the horse with his cutlass firmly in his hands.

    1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 23 Attack (dice + BAB & Str bonus + charge + class bonus against larger enemy) I won't charge if normal movement also allows Korg to attack, in that case ignore the +2

    1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Damage


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    @GM, if I am not mistaken, Korg and Slicy are on the other side of the fence from the horse. Then how would the horse hear Korg trying to hide behind a bush? Maybe a map could help,thanks!


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Yes, for now.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Since the situation developed a little different than I had thought

    Move to flanking attack 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

    Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


    MAP: Updated Map Link.

    Ok lets start afresh I think I got a bit muddled.

    Does the map help to clarify things now? I have this as your basic positions if you believe you should be somewhere else just say and I will edit.

    Once I know everyone is on the same page we can move this party on. Sorry for the confusion :/


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    that requires a google account to read, and since a while I don't have one (either got hacked or I deleted it, always hated google so I don't care which one)


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    That works.

    In case it's needed, Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Close enough for government work. From that vantage point I GUESS I would have to charge to be in melee attacking range. Do you want to add the plus two to my attack rolls from earlier or should I do it again.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Can't I just use the actions of me attacking the horse and go from there?


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    That makes the most sense.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    [ooc] The most logical situation would be(if anyone disagrees say so), Korg hides somewhere with an obstructed view from the open gate, Nuggle stays hidden and my character impatient as she always is, is peeking over the fence but in easy reach of the openned gate. Dart does his "Shank" attack and my character with reckless abandon comes in for the assist. The other characters can do then whatever they want.


    Korg I don't think you need a Google Account to view it. You just get given an Anonymous user.

    Sounds right to me Slicy. Ok so Darts has Shanked the horse doing a nasty bit of damage. Nuggle then wants to remain hidden. Korg and Slicy you both want to charge in for the attack? :P Since Korg is next on initiative order I will take his attack first.

    Korg charges through the gate and into the pen slicing across the horses face with his huge sword. He cleaves directly through the horses skull killing it instantly.

    Let me know if anyone is opposed. If not I will move it along :D


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Let's go! And so much for stealth.bet Vorka heard that. Or anything out in the swamp.

    Darts scrambled clear as Korg sloshed his way through the churned muck and cleaved his cutlass through the hideous equine's head.As its muzzle separated from it's head in a grisly spray of gore and chips of bone,its legs gave out and it collasped in a quivering heap in the muck.

    His ears still ringing from its startled screech of pain,Darts shook himself and suddenly shoved himself beside the corpse in an attempt to hide himself. Vorka was SURE to have heard that!

    He made motions to the others to 'shuddap' and 'listen'.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19Perception
    1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33Stealth


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Slicy ready to swing, sees the horse hit the dirt and says "Korgi, nice swingi"

    Slicy looks for portholes around the outside of the ship and if she can climb in one.


    Darts:
    Darts you notice Vorka standing at the Gangplank staring out at the commotion, she wears a purple witches hat on her head and a purple dress to match. Full red eyes stare at the mutilated horse. blood drips from her teeth.

    Slicy:
    You can't see any portholes that you would be able to squeeze through, most are blocked up by the marsh.


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

    GM:
    Moves to J-11. Where Nuggle awaits to ambush whatever comes down the gangway.

    Nuggle stealthily moves in such a way that no one still sees him.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    The link throws me to a sign up/login page.

    Korg thinks that there is no way this wasn't heard. "Made it silenced, but I don't think it was in time." He says this as he nods at Slicy.

    He looks around, especially at the ship to see any reactions to the horse's rushed battle.

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Perception

    if Korg sees they got spotted he will shout a battle cry then hide behind close trees and rocks to get concealment. Also to try to keep distraction so some of the others may still get a chance at sneak-stabbing even if they have to use the "main gate" to the ship.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Did I hide in time?

    VORKA! !He squealed with urgency from his hiding spot. He reached into his satchel and took out the Dragon Breath Elixir.Popping the cork with his teeth,he swallowed it in one gulp.It fizzed and burned its way down his throat,suffusing him with warmth.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    After walking around the outside of the ship for a porthole to shimmy into she makes her way to where the horse had been killed.

    Perception if Korg doesn't scream. 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

    Initiative if necessary 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    She drinks the potion and attacks.
    me feel like bear!!!!

    If everyone seams to have disappeared, I think I get the desperate battler bonus.

    Attack 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

    Damage 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

    Vorka, you die!


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Did I call it or did I call it?


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    umm... why didn't you wait to see if someone can stab at it, or if it leaves the ship to get after me?


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Ahem.BOSS BATTLE IMMENT.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Because my character went looking for a porthole to climb into and when she returned, noone was there. The good news is that my character did not perceive anything so, she will be surprised by whatever Vorka does. Most likely you do notice but I put the hypothetical in there just in case with the key word "IF".


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    I guess I will be the bait.


    Round 1: Big Evil Vorka Fight

    GM Rolls:
    Darts: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
    Korg: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
    Nuggle: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
    Slicy: 19 = 19
    Vorka: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
    Longtounge: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

    She see's Slicy and Korg. Everyone else was hidden in time :D

    Korg:
    You notice that poking it's head out from just behind Vorka is a strange looking giant frog.

    Vorka smiles revealing sharpened rows of fangs, before screeching "Me glad you come, Me just got hungry."

    She opens her hand and ball of hissing flame is formed. "Me no die. Me make crispy Goblin today."

    With a mad squeal she throws the ball of fire at Slicy.

    Ranged Touch Attack Against Slicy:
    Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
    Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

    Slicy take 3 damage please :)

    Past midnight here so if I may make a mistake, if so just say :D

    Initiative Order:
  • Vorka
  • Darts
  • Slicy
  • Korg
  • Longtounge
  • Nuggle
  • You guys know the drill :). Slicy I can just take your earlier action if you like.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    kinda late to ask, but what is vorka again? XD


    Vorka:
    One of the greatest terrors of the swamp, at least to the Licktoads, is old Vorka, a ravenous cannibal goblin who, legend tells, was once the wife of a Licktoad chieftain. She murdered and ate that chieftain, as well as several other goblins, before she was driven out of town many years ago. Since then, the story says that she’s lived alone somewhere along the coast to the west of Licktoad village, and while she’s never returned, most goblins who go missing in that part of the swamp are assumed to have been eaten by the cannibal.

    Hahaha :D Hope that helps anyway :)


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Okay then :)

    BGM - Korg's Battle Theme

    Korg notices Slicy being at the ship and that she got hurt as he peeks out from behind a rock. "Stupid woman messed up my plan!" Now that the Vorka didn't get lured off the ship Korg decided to rush to the rescue of the female goblin.

    As he charges at the old witch Korg shouts a reply at it. "Sorry to disappoint you but we are not staying for dinner, and I doubt you would be willing to converse in an exciting intellectual debate over tea with us either! If you want to surrender now is your chance, then I take you before the Chief alive!" Well yep, when Korg focuses on something, like in battle, he speaks often "weird".

    1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18 Attack: Not using potion, using Rage and Charge if needed to reach there though. (if no charge then 2 less bonus to attack)

    1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Damage: two-handed

    just have Korg act when his own time comes at turn


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Can we have an updated map?

    Nuggle moves into position behind Vorka.

    Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    what plan and how was she supposed to know, telepathy, Mr. Kettle?

    Slicy after not finding any portholes skips into view and takes a fire attack from Vorka. Runs toward her and attacks

    Attack 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6

    Damage 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6
    Slicy 9Toe wrote:
    what plan and how was she supposed to know, telepathy, Mr. Kettle?

    That was ingame, and not a complain of the player, just frustration of a goblin. "Chill out" as the Ice Wizards say :)


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Darts heard Vorka cackle with glee,squirming with discomfort at the utter hunger in her tone.He also heard the swoosh of flame as she threw a fireball and Slicy's yelp and her flesh sizzling.

    Then he heard Korg bellow a challenge and a rather long-winded eloquent reply to her threat as he lunged out from behind a rock.He watched him slosh past him and the dead horse with cutlass raised like a guillotine blade.

    Nuggle was still nowhere to be seen. Darts wondered if perhaps the quiet,pallid goblin had simply fled and shrugged.Wisps of smoke blew from his nostrils as the fire elixir filled his belly with flame.A menacing grin bared all his teeth in a picket fence grin.

    While the others distracted Vorka,he'd sneak closer to deliver her the biggest surprise of her wretched life! Revenge was a dish best served burning HOT!!

    Watching from behind the horse's flank at the commotion taking place before the gangplank and seeing Vorka engrossed on her pair of foes,he slipped around the corpse and loped as fast as he could to flank her.

    1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37Stealth.Oh YEEEAH! KOOLAID![/dice]

    Gorge of Gluttons: to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 damage 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (5) = 7[ooc]U GOT SHANKED!!


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Lame.I missed.I was half asleep when I did my rolls and missed what my hit was.*edit


    Updated Map

    Korg charges in working himself into a rage as he does so however his attack his attack is wild and skitters across Vorka's armour. Slicy then charges in but her swing is easily dodged. As Vorka dodges Slicy attacks however it is miss timed and his blow skips across the ground. Nuggle moves up into a flanking position.

    I do not intend this to be easy ;) Just so you guys know some fear, Vorka has buffed the hell out of herself :D

    GM Rolls:
    1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

    Suddenly a Giant frog leaps from the ship, it's landing issuing a wet slap. It does what appears to be a grotesque smile as it waits for it's opportunity of attack.

    Round 2 Vorka Attack.

    Vorka moves backwards giving herself room to fight. She then issues another flame from her hands firing it this time at Korg. However the flame sizzles into the wet marsh.

    Ranged Touch Attack Against Korg:
    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

    everyone elses turns ;)

    She moved so I think that is AOO for everyone, when my group plays we don't usually use Attacks of Opportunity so I will apologise in advance if I ever misunderstand anything. :)


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 23

    Woot, woot! Crit! Confirm roll: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 2 = 14

    Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + (2) + 1 = 7

    If Crit was confirmed, add: 1d4 ⇒ 1

    Also, Vorka Fort save: DC 14 or take 1d2 ⇒ 2 Str Damage

    Round 2 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

    Suddenly, Nuggle comes out of nowhere and stabs Vorka in the back with his poisoned blade. "No goblin for you." He immediately attempts to stab her again, but misses.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Am I still hidden? Or did my botched attack reveal me.And I'm guessing that the giant frog is Longtongue,her familiar?


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Good News for slicy because I have the combat reflexes feat, I get four Attacks of Opportunity per round on Vorka.

    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
    damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
    1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
    1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
    1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

    comeon big money!!!

    I will wait for Darts before I take my round 2 turn


    You would be revealed after you attacked


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Darts stumbled in surprise at the giant slimy frog's sudden appearance,missing his strike into Vorka's vitals.Scowling,he stabbed again at her side.

    1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17AoO Attk 1d4 ⇒ 4Dam

    Round 2
    Vorka!!! Guess who?! BURN!

    120 = 120
    4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 6) = 15LIGHT THE FIRE!!

    Darts vomited a torrent of red and orange flame that washed over the cannibal witch.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    don't we get attacks of opportunity if she casts spells right before us? was one of my main reasons to get close to her


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Move to flank.

    1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20
    1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

    Seeing that Vorka's attention is on Darts, Slicy moves to flank her and swings her axe "Me no like you"


    She isn't casting a spell though ;)


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6
    Chief Rendwattle wrote:
    She isn't casting a spell though ;)

    then what is that ranged touch attack thingy? You didn't even describe what happened, was it flames? Electricity? something else?

    Trip Maneuver (she gets an attack of opportunity against Korg) 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 1 = 24

    Yay! I got her prone! If she tries to get up she will trigger attacks of opportunity against her


    LINK: Produce Flame

    She cast this when you were fighting the horse. I think it just counts as a throwing weapon once cast I believe. May be Wrong of course.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6
    Chief Rendwattle wrote:

    LINK: Produce Flame

    She cast this when you were fighting the horse. I think it just counts as a throwing weapon once cast I believe. May be Wrong of course.

    hm, weird, I am unsure too, my guess is the spell was cast earlier so I didn't get an AoO as you said, but it is a spell so it would have made an AoO if we were near when it was cast. I could be mistaken and we may/should get an AoO every time she throws a "piece of it" too. Anyway, rolled a natural 20 (damn rare with the auto-dices) so she lies before me. Next turn I make a grapple maneuver, then a pin one. btw: what does koolaid and shanked mean?


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Koolaid is a joke about the Koolaid Man.Look it up on YouTube and Robot Chicken.Shanked is a term for stab,usually from prison.

    151 to 200 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Group 2: We Be Goblins All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.