Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Group two: We Be Goblins (Inactive)

Game Master TheHairyAvenger


101 to 150 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Yea....using my phone for this and it doesn't use flash player so I can't see the map.If you can tell me where I am and the spider is,we can go from there.


Darts and slicy is right in it's face. Korg is charging in from the side and Nuggle is up the spiders arse ;) basically it's surrounded.

Korg:
You don't see any other Spiders in the area.

Nuggle is behind the spider but misses with his attack. Korg then immediately charges in slashing with his huge weapon across the spiders Abdomen. It is just about to turn and attack when Darts slashes across the spiders face, blinding three of its eyes. The spider reacts immediately by trying to bite Darts, however Darts deftly dodges.

Yellow fluid the colour of Dart's skin dribbles from the spider's wounds.

Spider Bite Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Slicy your turn now. Everyone else can go as well but make sure to label your posts with which round it is. So Slicy is in round one but everyone else is round 2.

I generally don't give out monster stats just incase I decide to ever change anything at the last minute. However Spider AC is 14.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Round 1:

"You miss long legs' after the spider's attack at her was a failure.

She brandishes her battleaxe with a gleam in her eye and takes a nice big overhead swing. Attack 1d20 +1= 16+1 =17
damage 1d6+3= 3+3=6.

You eats axe and Slicy no Baby Gobichka, HAHAHAHAHA!!!


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Nuggle, while missing his last attack, is undeterred and attacks again.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

And misses again.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Just realized my Goblin Bravery gives me +1 on Attk and dmg rolls

Darts spit into the spider's shredded eyes and let out a bark of laughter.Feh! We makes Lotsa Legs Lotsa Deads !

Gorge of Gluttons: to hit 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 = 18
damage1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Ugh.I.made a punny.


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

"Too much talk, too less swinging weapons at it!" Korg grabs his cutlass again with two hands and attacks the spider, if it gives advantage he moves 5 feet to be in flanking position. He then urges himself to be mad, and enters rage before swinging the blade.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Slicy chops down with her axe, removing several of the spiders legs. In the spiders thrashing Nuggle's attack is thrown off and it bounces harmlessly off the spider. Korg hacks down with his weapon carving a huge chunk through it's body. Darts has the final blow driving his Dogslicer through the spiders head. Lotsa legs is dead.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Maybe Im just old school but I want to search the corpse.

Slicy moves torwards the body and starts to rummage through it.

"Hahahaha, lotslegs smells lots funny"


You search through the gunk and slime that was once Lotslegs and find nothing but spider.


Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

Nuggle moves around to the front of the spider, waits for Slicy to get done looking, then moves in and seems to take a keen interest in the creatures fangs.

GM:
Is there any venom that I can salvage?


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts watched the massive spider quiver once before it slumped to the ground dead,the Gorge of Gluttons firmly wedged in its head.He stared at it in dull surprise.

They really did make Lords Legs dead!

Suddenly quiet,he worked the blade free with a squelch and a crunch from the exoskeleton.He grimaced at the yellowish black ichor smeared across it,accompanied by the bitter stink of venom and spider musk.

We musts be strongs.Much stronger than other gobs.

Then he moved away so Nuggle could eagerly start inspecting its head,using a stick to lift its fangs away from its maw and start collection its oozing piss-yellow venom.As he cleaned the Gorge of Gluttons on swamp grass,he rolled his eyes at Slicy wallowing arm- deep in spider ichor apparently trying to look its body.

Spider don't gots hands or pockets--no loot. We tracks it back to lair--maybe it keep stuffs there.Darts look.Gettings first pick!

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Track?1d20 ⇒ 9


Nuggle:
You manage to collect one vial of spider Venom.

Save Fort DC 14; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d2 Strength damage; cure 1 save.

Darts:
Darts you notice spider web trails leading under the trees. However you lose once they reach a small stream of water.


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Me wants find lotsa home

Perception 1d20-1= 4-1=3
Track 1d20= 18


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

"Spider is loot, we be eating remains over fire later when we rest at night." Korg looks at Nuggle extracting the poison. "You be good at preparations, remove all poison from the spider for easier digesting." Then he grins "Unless you people want to hunt for something else."


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts made a face considering how the spider's remains smelled at the thought of trying to eat it.Darts waved him off. Blech. No thank.Darts eats pickles he vote.

Darts started to comically search high and low for any sign of webbing that led to Lotsa Leg's lair,scaling trees and looking under rocks and whatnot.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Track 1d20 ⇒ 2


Tracking is using the survival skill, not sure if anyone has any points in it :P

Darts searches for signs to Lotsa legs lair but ends up only finding more swamp.

Slicy however has better luck, she leads the way to a deadfall of old rotted trees. Thick webs line the area and scattered about is at least a dozen stinking bodies. Several are Goblins corpses with a couple of the bodies been human.


Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

Darts sullenly followed Slicy as she hurried off into the swamp,tittering excitedly as she somehow made a beeline for the spider's lair.He noticed how droplets of dew glittered on the cobwebs and admired them--squinting when his gaze landed on the heap of various desiccated corpses strewn about.

He froze,one foot raised off the ground as he scanned the web covered deadfall with both eyes and ears.He gripped the Gorge of Gluttons hard.

Can I use earlier Perception roll?


Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

Slicy decides to search through the corpses. She sniffs, uses her axe handle and then just gorges herself through them not missing a cranny.

Perception at the bodies 1d20-1= 19-1=18.

[ooc]Wow! against Vorka Im probably going to miss everytime...

After all that all I find are Goblin diapers :)


Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

I do have a point in it, but the auto-dices hate me.
Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
edit: I hate 'em too!


Searching the bodies you find:

  • 24 gp,

  • Small masterwork light crossbow with 11 bolts (1d6, +1 attack)

  • single pearl worth 100 gp

  • 2 potions of cure moderate wounds (Heal 2d8)

  • Potion of bull’s strength: (The subject becomes stronger. The spell grants a +4 enhancement bonus to Strength, adding the usual benefits to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and other uses of the Strength modifier.)

  • Potion of bear’s endurance: (The affected creature gains greater vitality and stamina. The spell grants the subject a +4 enhancement bonus to Constitution, which adds the usual benefits to hit points, Fortitude saves, Constitution checks, and so forth. Hit points gained by a temporary increase in Constitution score are not temporary hit points. They go away when the subject's Constitution drops back to normal. They are not lost first as temporary hit points are.)

  • Finally, wax-paper-sealed package: containing six pieces of licorice-flavored taffy (this taffy is strong enough to remove any lingering sickened effects left over from the previous night’s bonfire events).


  • Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Considering that I got out pretty much empty-handed from the bonfire events, I would like to have the pearl and 5 gold, a heal potion, bull potion (it stacks with rage yes?), and a tuffy, simply because there are 6 and I want candy :P

    "Oooh candy!" Korg's eyes widen


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    "What be.....candy?" Nuggle asks while scratching his head.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    As did I(one does have to realize that all of the stuff from the bonfire are borrowed not given), I do have my eye on the bull's potion as well. The candy and gold can be divided up equally, there are four of us and four potions. I recommend everyone getting a potion now and if someone really can use the crossbow, they can have it and the treasure should be allotted after the adventure is over so it stays fair.

    Tuffy, me ruves Tuffy.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, look at I find...HAHAHAHAHA


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    if the bull potion doesn't stack with rage you can have it, but I think its a better use for me if it stacks, the bear potion is yours or one of the rogue's, as I already benefit a bit of the rage that increases Con

    "Tasty sugar stuff made by humans that isn't alive or poisonous, unlike most stuff we get at home to eat. Rare thing to find, unless you often ambush travelers." Korg shows a small shard of his immense intelligentsia as he answers Nuggle, a trait that usually doesn't get noticed as he keeps to himself most of the time.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Candy good.Cookies even better.Laters Darts sneaky into Sandpoint--go to bread place.Lotsa cookies. Darts wiped drool from his mouth at the thought of chewy,crunchy,slightly burnt cookies and other pastries.Longshank brats usually have candies.Especially fat ones.Easier to takes.

    Darts is naughty,stealing candy from children.Anyway,if no one objects I'd like the crossbow or one of the cure moderate wounds potions since I'm loaded on battle gear.Also,did anyone take fireworks? I'll add it to my character sheet that I took a desnan candle--the skyrocket seemed too dangerous.Darts IS a goblin and they are more accident prone than usual...

    Darts started to fiddle curiously with the crossbow.He knew it was some type of handheld bow that shot bolts instead of arrows.He had seen dwarves use it--with vicious effectiveness.

    He cast an eye over the gold,counting some twenty odd pieces mentally,before turning his attention away from it lest the others noticed.He could count the human way--and knew the difference between gold and copper unlike most goblins.

    His eyes narrowed in a squint when he heard Korg explain to Nuggle exactly what candy was.Korg was definitely smarter than other gobs.Nuggle was,too, simply ignorant of the ways of life above ground.


    Ok stacking wise with the Bull's strength and Rage I will say yes. I can't find any official ruling on it but in my eyes it makes sense if they stack together.

    Oh and 100 XP each guys. I always forget XP so if I don't dole it out just shout at me :P


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Looking at the PRD, I see Barbarian Rage is an Extrordinary bonus and Bull's Strength is an Enhancement bonus.

    PRD wrote:

    Bonus Types: Usually, a bonus has a type that indicates how the spell grants the bonus. The important aspect of bonus types is that two bonuses of the same type don't generally stack. With the exception of dodge bonuses, most circumstance bonuses, and racial bonuses, only the better bonus of a given type works (see Combining Magical Effects). The same principle applies to penalties—a character taking two or more penalties of the same type applies only the worst one, although most penalties have no type and thus always stack. Bonuses without a type always stack, unless they are from the same source.

    AND

    Stacking Effects: Spells that provide bonuses or penalties on attack rolls, damage rolls, saving throws, and other attributes usually do not stack with themselves. More generally, two bonuses of the same type don't stack even if they come from different spells (or from effects other than spells; see Bonus Types, above).

    Given they are different types of bonuses, I'd say legal by RAW.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Cool, I guess I could take the Bear potion. Is the xp including the stuff from the bonfire?

    "Candy yummy, HAHAHAHA, kill Vorka want, less go"


    Thanks Nuggle. I knew that there was a rule but for some reason couldn't find it :P I think even if it wasn't legal it would still make sense to stack them :)

    Slicy I don't mind switching out that Bear potion for another Bull's strength potion. They are worth the same anyway :D

    It didn't have any XP in the book for the Bonfire stuff for some reason. But Yeah I will just throw 50 XP more at you for it :P

    So everyone has 150 XP now.

    You set on your way once more and after another half an hour of travel reach the ship wreck. You can see the waves in the distance and hear the water lapping on the shore. The ship itself is huge and deeply embedded in a shallow pool of water; the marsh itself seems to be swallowing the vessel. The ship has two masts that rise high into the air, the sails still blowing in the wind. Suddenly a rattling alerts you attention and upon looking closer you see Goblin skeletons hanging on what seems to be a large wooden fence surrounding the ship, forming a makeshift garden. A thick curl of smoke wafts up from a chimney that protrudes from an unusual box like structure near the ship’s bow. From inside the garden you hear the unmistakable sound of a horse neighing.

    Feel free to talk out the loot more, but I thought I would move this on a bit :)


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Darts started to shake so badly he dropped the crossbow into the mud when he took in the all-too-familiar sight of the shipwreck he'd managed to escape just three months prior.When his ears heard the unmistakable sound of a horse,he bared his chattering teeth in a panicked grimace

    Nooo~she got another horse!!

    Sweat started to bead over his lemon yellow skin.Flashes of memory assaulted him.Vorka holding him down as she had her way with him.Horses trying to gleefully trample him into the mud.Watching Vorka catch other hapless goblins and butcher and cook them before his eyes....

    The Gorge of Gluttons was almost forgotten in his belt.Slorb's simpering voice rose in the back of his mind:'Gorge of Gluttons kill horse good…'


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Darts, you know boat,where goes we?

    Slicy hears the horse and gets really excited, her killer instinct starts to race into a fever pitch.

    "Me hear horsey, we make dead, we eat, we feast, we skin Vorka!


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Nuggle slips away without the others noticing and seems to vanish.

    Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

    GM:
    I will coat my short sword in the Spider venom. Save Fort DC 14; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d2 Strength damage; cure 1 save. And I will wait for Vorka to come out to the others.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Okay then, I put away the pearl, 5g, heal potion, bull potion, and a tuffy as mentioned earlier

    Korg looks around, wondering if the pirate could have been of this ship, but then dismisses the ideas as that happened over a year ago and this looks like a recent wreckage. He looks for signs of enemy.

    1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Perception

    Without looking at his own comrades he whispers as he looks for trouble. "Well then you sneaky masters, go look around and make sleeping enemies dead before they wake up, avoid getting too close to horsie for now."


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Have we come to a consensus? You can have one potion and we break up the treasure at the end, that would be fair.

    Slicy does a quick recon of the perimeter of the ship with her axe at the ready.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Well, no one objected to what I asked for, and the bull potion I thought was just decided upon. You even got the option to morph the other potion into a bull one too. I am sure we find stuff here too btw, not likely I will need anything of it. Unless it includes a full plate armor.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    if we found full plate armor, I would want it as well. in the old days treasure equaled xp. After we kill vorka we can go to magnimar tobuy some plate armor....


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    I don't know how treasure is or was supposed to be handled, only that Korg has a 12 dex and a full plate is the best protection my char can have, don't you have a higher dex? I thought you would be better using a medium armor.

    Korg looks back at the others as they keep silent, and notices that Nuggle is already gone. "Good lad that Nuggle he is." Then he considers the possibility that he just run away. "Maybe."


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Vorka sick in head.Wretched witch.Keep horses and worse as pets.Maybe cursed traps too.Darts lookie.She might be sleepings or out hunting nows--not sure which.Hush-hush.

    Okay Darts has cross bow and a potion of cure wounds and a desnan candle fireworks.Let's do this!
    Putting a spindly finger to his lips and winking mischeiveously, he dropped to a crouch and scuttled off.The bright yellow goblin seemed to vanish as if by magic.

    Korg and Slicy shared a dumbfounded glance.
    1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34Ninja stealth!


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    @GM Are there any portholes that Slicy can climb through?

    Perception from recon 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Darts: Nin, Nin!


    Here is a map. I just kind of guessed positions.

    Both Nuggle and Darts blend into the background as if they were chameleons.

    You are still outside a fence that is around the shipwreck, but you manage to see a small gate slightly to the left of you positions.

    For those who can't open the map. It is basically a fence surrounding the ship wreck, with a gate located on the left side of the fence. This fencing forms kind of a small garden area.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    There any chance I can just climb the fence and sneak my over to the side of the ship and scale the side of that? I see that i am at 20 G.How far can i get in one round?


    Easily far enough to scale the fence. I will say roll me a DC 15 climb check to be able to scale.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Darts skulked his way over to the ramshackle wood and wire,decorated with gnawed bleached bones of her past meals and proceeded to carefully climb it. Beady red eyes scanning the mire that was the 'garden' centered around the landlocked ship, he slipped over it without a sound and descended further into the yard.

    1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17Perception
    1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 4 = 26Climb plus Ring of Climbing.Derp.


    Male Goblin Rogue 2 (HP 18 | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F 0 | R +7 | W 0 | Init +4 | Per +5)

    Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30

    Nuggle is still nowhere to be seen.

    GM:
    Nuggle makes his way over to L-20 and attempt to hop the fence. Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Scales the fence as if he were a spider and uses the foliage of the tree to hide at M-17.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    Korg just patiently waits for screams or cheers to know battle is on, so he can rush and help out.


    Female Goblin Fighter 2(HP 19 | AC 22 | T 15| FF 17 | CMD 18 | F +5| R +3 | W 0 | Init +3 | Per 0)

    Slicy peeks her head over the fence to see whats going on.


    Male Goblin Titan Mauler HP 14 | AC 17 | T 13| FF 16 | CMD 12 | F 4| R 1 | W -1| Init 3 | Per 6

    We got two Stealth Tanks, so I rather don't play the elephant in the porcelain shop. I hope you two can kill a lot of unaware enemies.


    Like two shadows you disappear over the fence and into the swamp garden. You look around quickly seeing the inside of Vorka's lair. The ship is half eaten by the mud and you can see a Gangplank leading up into the ship.

    Near the gate your attention is brought to a huge shape. Four legs holding up a large leathery skinned frame. Each bone is outlined clearly, all forming into a demonic looking Horse. You can just see it's bloodshot red eyes from where you are but it makes no motion to move, so clearly it hasn't spotted you yet.


    Male Goblin Rogue Lvl 2 HP 18| AC 17| T 15| FF 13| CMD 12 | F +2| R +7| W +1 | Init +4| Per +5

    Ow,CRAP.Can I get to the gangplank or can I sneak up on the horse and shank it?

    1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31Stealth

    If I can sneak up on it,I shank it before it can cry out.If not,I sneak onbard.Gorge of Gluttons—a +1 dogslicer that functions as a bane weapon when utilized against horses (improving to a +3 dogslicer that inflicts an additional 2d6 points of damage on a successful hit).

    to hit 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 3 = 20 damage 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + (4, 4) = 10SHANK!!

    101 to 150 of 431 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Group 2: We Be Goblins All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.