Group II Crypt

Game Master Baerlie

Maps and Other Info

Ini:

[dice=Asgoro]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grazyra]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Karlos]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Morthak]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Tyrek]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Vivian]1d20+7[/dice]


1 to 50 of 489 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The basement of the Grand Lodge is completely silent, other than the echoing footsteps of a few over-eager scholars. The note was simple, “Meet me in storage room 34c at dawn. Bring coffee.” At the end of a long hallway, a door stands ajar and the smell of sulfur, saltpeter, and other chemicals wafts from it. Venture Captain Michael Schwartz peers out from behind a maddeningly intricate series of glass tubes and beakers, and wipes a bit of soot off his face. “Ah, good, good, glad you all managed to find my ‘office’. Sorry for the mess, I’m in the middle of prepping extracts.” His gravelly voice echoes down the empty hallway. He motions for you to approach before continuing. “Tell me, how many of you have heard of a town called Kassen?” Without waiting for an answer, he emerges from behind the alchemy lab, holding a stack of parchment. “Apparently it’s a minor village in northern Nirmathas, purely agrarian, mostly isolated, and completely uninteresting.” He grins. “Except, of course, for the one thing that’s interesting about it.”

“The town is less than two days travel from the resting place of the hero Kassen, a crypt that no one outside the village has set foot in since its creation. The locals call it the Crypt of the Everflame, named for a unique magical flame that was lit to honor the fallen hero. During the harvest they often send their best and brightest, in this case you, to retrieve the flame as a sort of coming of age ceremony.” He shrugs and cracks a smile. “Maybe they think it makes the crops grow bigger, I don’t know, and the Society doesn’t particularly care.”

“The flame is ultimately irrelevant, it just provides us with an in. Three months ago, one of our contacts reported seeing a small band of heavily armed individuals passing through the town, heading in the direction of the crypt. They’re what the Society cares about.”

“Your mission is to go to Kassen, participate in their ceremony, and enter the crypt. Once there, make note of anything historically significant, discover what the grave robbers were after, and retrieve the flame. It should go without saying, but avoid damaging the crypt or offending the locals, we’re guests in Kassen, and would like to be invited back in the future. Remember, the most important thing is to watch each others’ backs, and get out alive. The boat leaves in six hours, but do you have any questions?”

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 1, HP 17/17, AC 19, T 12, FF 17, F +4, R +4, W+2, Init +4, Perc +5

No sir....investigate, record and report. Sounds simple enough, but things are never simple are they?Karlos asks rhetorically. I am ready to set out at any time.

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

Tyrek, somewhat uncomfortable in this laboratory full of smoke, steam and smells simply shakes his crested head and speaks with a sibilent voice. "Thiss one iss ready."

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Asgoro coughs a bit from the smoke before speaking. "Have the citizens of Kassan heard of these tomb raiders already, or should we be more secretive of that information? Other than that, I am prepared to go."

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"I have no problem going after graverobbers. Whoever this Kassen really was, he should rest in peace, not be disturbed by such vermin."

"I can leave now, if everyone else is ready."

Grand Lodge

Male 16/16 HP, AC: 16, T: 12, FF: 14, CMD: 11, F: +1 , R: +5, W: +2, Init +4, Pereption +3, CN Male Undine Bard, Heavy Crossbow+3, 1d10 (19-20x2)

I am ready to go now if the rest of you are


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

We can do it with these 5 I suppose

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

Might as well - we're all ready :)


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The VC adds before you leave"

"The town has assured us that the crypt is completely abandoned, and has been for centuries. Which means you can expect it to be anything but. Prepare for undead; holy water, holy weapon balm, and positive energy should be order of the day. I’d also prepare for swarms and traps. You should probably know a bit about the history. Ekat Kassen was a fairly successful mercenary working for Lastwall. When he got old, he got into politics, and founded a city in the middle of the Fangwood. Kassen’s Hold, as is became known was successful for years, before an old comrade of Kassen’s, a man named Asar, raised an army against him. The two fought for years, before finally killing each other. Later today, a boat will take you into Tamran. From there a river skiff is going to skirt the banks of Lake Encarthan, and head up the Tourondel River. It should take at least a week to arrive.”

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Asgoro nods. "Good. With any luck, our journey will be swift and without incident."

Hmmm... Undead... Swarms... Alchemist's Fires and such could be handy. What are y'all thinking?

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 1, HP 17/17, AC 19, T 12, FF 17, F +4, R +4, W+2, Init +4, Perc +5

Karlos checks his bandolier and weapon belt.

I am prepared.. .holy water, acid, liquid fire....and for any undead that get close.... he smirks as he pats his morningstar.

Our mission is to participate, investigate and report. Understood. yeah...goid idea to have some sort of backup...blunt weapon as well

Morthak! Good to see you again...ready for more adventure? Glad you're coming...your skills will doubtless come in handy.

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"Does it have to be boats? Don't like boats."

Karlos Therinor wrote:
Morthak! Good to see you again...ready for more adventure? Glad you're coming...your skills will doubtless come in handy.

"Thanks, you also. It looks like there may be more restless dead that need to be set right."

"Let us hope that this crypt has not been defiled - that would be nice for a change. But if there are more skeletons, perhaps a silver mace would be in order. Do we need to buy provisions for the time on the ship?"

I'm assuming I can get a small silver light mace before we leave? How about a masterwork backpack?

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Bother, I don't even have a bludgeoning weapon! Certainly will need one of those... and silver weapons would be an excellent addition!

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

"Thisss one has no silver, but isss strong. Sskeletons will fall."

Tyrek has no bludegeoning weapons, or silver but lots of strength to make up for it? Might be able to afford a greatclub...


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

You travel to Kassen, where you are provided with simple but adequate food and sleeping place.

The next day, it is time for the ceremony. The bells atop the Temple of Erastil toll their midday song, echoing throughout the quiet town of Kassen. As the peals begin to fade, the first of the townsfolk make their way into the square, dressed in black, as if attending a funeral. They slowly fill the square, moving quietly across the cold, hard ground, their eyes downcast and mournful. A!er a few moments, a murmur passes through the crowd as it slowly parts to let Mayor Uptal through. He leads the way with a tarnished silver lantern. Behind him, an old pony drags a cart laden with backpacks and supplies.

Once he reaches the center of the crowd, Mayor Uptal stops and calls out to the assembled townsfolk. “Once again the winter winds blow through the Fangwood, marking the end of another harvest. There are wolves in the woods, howling at our walls, and serpents in our shadows, waiting to strike. Just as it was one hundred and seventy-four years ago, when Kassen himself left these walls to protect us, so it is today. Where are the heroes? Where are the brave folk that will venture out to Kassen’s tomb and retrieve the flame to keep this community safe for another winter?”

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"Layin' it on a bit thick, ain't he?" Morthak says to the others.

Morthak steps forward out of the crowd.

"I suppose I might like a walk in the woods, Mister. I'll get yer fire for ya."

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 1, HP 17/17, AC 19, T 12, FF 17, F +4, R +4, W+2, Init +4, Perc +5

I will as well...a challenge to be met and glory to be had... Karlos says as he claps Morthak on the shoulder.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Asgoro nods. "Reason for everything, even if we foreigners don't understand it."

He steps up. "My blade itches for this journey, as do I. We will find this flame, and return it."

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

Tyrek steps up as well but, aware of the looks he's been receiving in town, choses to simply nod rather than speak and betray just how different he is.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The mayor nods to you, and hands you a lantern to bring the fire back to Kassen. He then hands each of you a backpack that contains 5 days’ worth of rations, a small tent, a winter blanket, a full waterskin, and a piece of a map. In addition, your party is given 50 feet of hempen rope, a box containing tinder and three tindertwigs, a labeled potion of cure light wounds, three torches, a grappling hook, and a small bottle of local brandy.

The mayor once again speaks to the townsfolk. "I present to you the brave heroes who will follow in Kassen’s footsteps to retrieve the Everflame! Some of them may not return, but I say to you that their sacrifice shall not be forgotten. Go, brave heroes, and do not return until you have the eternal fire." With that, the mayor points to the south, the direction of Kassen’s tomb. The townsfolk begin waving goodbye with cold, solemn looks on most of their faces.

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"Are these pieces of the same map? Fellows, bring your map segments over here."

Morthak tries to figure out how the pieces fit together.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Asgoro nods. "Aye, here." He passes his piece over.

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

"Yesss." Tyrek hisses as he passes his piece over. His height lets him loom over the rest as he examines the jigsaw being performed before him.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The map pieces are all different, and appear to fit together. When you hold them together, they show you the way to Kassen's tomb.

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"So this is the way then. In that case, let's get a move on."

Morthak heads out on the trail.

Unless anyone has something they need to do in town first.

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

Thiss one iss ready." Tyrek leaves his map piece with Morthak and simply swings his bag onto his back, greataxe strapped across it.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 1, HP 17/17, AC 19, T 12, FF 17, F +4, R +4, W+2, Init +4, Perc +5

I am ready...let's be off. We can get to know each other on the way...


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Your map pieces, when assembled, form the first map in the maps link at the top of the page. You follow the map successfully for the first two days. The narrow path winds through the raking claws of the trees, now bere! of their leaves, which crunch loudly underfoot. Up ahead, a fallen tree trunk blocks the path. Suddenly a trio of snarling humanoids leaps up from behind the log, all greenish skin and fearsome tusks, bellowing vulgar challenges.

Guys, for this encounter, I need all of you to roll a will save each turn. They might or might not do anything; it will all makes sense later.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 1, HP 17/17, AC 19, T 12, FF 17, F +4, R +4, W+2, Init +4, Perc +5

will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Karlos draws his sword and readies for battle, looking around in case this is an ambush.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Asgoro grips his blade in one hand, keeping an eye of the strange creatures.

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

Tyrek bellows a challenge in return as his greataxe appears in hand.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

In case we should be rolling initiative:

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Morthak draws his daggers and prepares for the enemy's attack.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The phantom dancer sees the orcs but to the rest of the party they are no longer there.

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"What? Where'd they go?"

Morthak looks around.

I don't think Morthak has ever faced an illusion before and he doesn't have knowledge (arcana) or spellcraft, so he probably doesn't know what is happening.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Asgoro looks toward his confused allies. And whispers: "What do you mean? They're right there!" He beckons to where the foes had been moments ago, keeping his sword at the ready. He would not like to approach without any aid.

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

Tyrek hisses once again, his crest rising. "Magicss!" He is clearly not happy about the fact. He does however approach cautiously, sniffing for scents as he goes.

Grand Lodge

male human slayer 1, HP 17/17, AC 19, T 12, FF 17, F +4, R +4, W+2, Init +4, Perc +5

It looks like they were an illusion of some sort...a magical trap or alarm...hmm...I wonder if it part of this "trial"? Anyways...let's press on...anything you can find, Tyrek? Karlos says as he looks for recent marks of travel.

track: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

"Illusion, you say?"

Morthak advances to where the orcs he saw stood and waves his arms around through the air where they once stood.

"Hm. Does that mean there's an illusionist around here somewhere?"

Morthak looks around.

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Heh.

Morthak shrugs.

"I guess we move on."

The Exchange

Male N Nagaji Bloodrager |HP: 12/14| AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, Intim +5 | Speed 30ft |Bloodrage 4/6 | Active Conditions: +5, d12+4, x3

I don't actually have scent so let's see what the GM gives me!

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Asgoro looks a bit embarrassed, shuffling on his feet. "Er, yes. Let us continue."

He gives a look around, checking for any other traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

[ooc] You do not seem to see anything out of the ordinary [/b]

Asgoro give me another Will save.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Doom... DOOOOOM!

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The orcs are still there threatning your group

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Unable to shake the feeling of danger, as the orcs persist. Well, if my allies cannot see them, it is up to me to fight them alone. Gripping his weapon, he moves and attacks the nearest one.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Grand Lodge

Halfling Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 : T 15 : FF 14 : CMD 12 AC 19 : T 17 : FF 14 : CMD 14 | F +2 : R +6 : W +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 S.M. +6 | Mwk Dagger +6, 1d3-1+1d8 | St -1 Dx +4 Co +2 In +1 Wi +2 Ch +0 | Acrobatics +8, D.D. +10, E.A. +8, Kn (r) +2, Prof. +10, S.o.H. +8, Stealth +12, Swim +3
resources:
Adaptive Luck: 3/3, Wand of CLW 49/50
CONDITIONS: none

Asgoro, don't forget you get a +4 to your save if someone else is telling you or has shown you that it is an illusion.

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Ah, that's right. One of those rules I forget. Even then, however, it would be a 14, which might not make it.

This is reminding me of a home game in which one of the players failed his saves even with the +4 for about 5 rounds. The DC was only 16...


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Let me double check the DC


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

Nope, not enough

Grand Lodge

Male Human(Taldan) Spiritualist(Phantom Dancer) 1 | HP 11/13 | AC 15(T 11 FF 14) | CMB +4 CMD 15 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +4 | Init + 1 Perc + 9

Well, I suppose I follow through with my attack then.


M Silvanesti Elf Wizard (Necromancer) 6/4 Renegade Hunter Int +2 AC 22, touch 22, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 44 (9d6+9) Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +7; +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep;

The phantom dancer strikes one of the orcs.

How much damage>

1 to 50 of 489 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Play II All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.