Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Granta's Evergreen Arc #7 (Inactive)

Game Master Granta

maps


101 to 150 of 193 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel will move into the chamber 20' and ready to throw a spear at any enemy crossing the stream.

ready throw:

spear throw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
miss chnce: 1d100 ⇒ 43

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Thank you for the spoilers, Blane & Purnell :-)

GM Rolls:
Dagger: 1d20 ⇒ 5 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Dart: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 Dexterity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

DC 16 Spellcraft:
They just cast doom as a spell-like ability.

Maps

Round 1-2
Effects none
Terrain/Hazards dim light, river (2x movement)

  • Red -
  • Yellow -
  • Green -
  • Purple -
  • Marcus - shaken?
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • -----Round 2-----
  • Blane - mage armor, shaken?
  • Purnell - 1 damage, shaken?

Blane cautiously enchants his clothing with layers of repulsive energy, while Purnell rushes forward and hurls his spear across the stream, although nobody can tell which enemy he was actually aiming for.

One of the creatures shouts something strange at the animal, then all three gather a small ball of inky darkness between their hands and shoot it at one of your group.

Everybody is up.

@Blane, Marcus & Purnell: Will save vs. fear, mind-affecting.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr trudges through the tunnel and peers at the creatures attacking her companions. Mites. Tricksy little buggers. Use Cold Iron if you've got it, they're surprisingly tough if you don't.

Looking around her she draws on the Pathfinders' fear and tries to call forth its reverse from their spirits.

rolls:
K. Nature 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
K. Nature 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Move, Cast Bless (+1 morale bonus to attacks and saves vs. fear)
Other magical abilities please on the Mites

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

Blane will move up and start stairing the bug down.

"ah another creature to study mind torture on."

will save:
will save : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

sorry thats a evil eye, dc 15, -2 to ac last for 8 rounds if saves then 1 and the will save is a 14 forgot to add in the bless

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Human Female Alchemical Student/1 HP 10/10 | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +0 | Init +3 | Per +4 | CMB -1 CMD 12

Moving forward, Sucy brings out her crossbow as she looks at the creatures, pointing at the insect, followed by the small mites. "Careful, I can harvest the centipede's venom! As for the small, ugly ones, cold iron works best against their magical flesh."

Spoiler:

Knowledge Nature 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Knowledge Nature 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

For the centipede, does it like mushrooms? For the mites, what are their special attacks?

Move, and move action to pull out the crossbow.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

Marcus loses some of his calm as the creatures supernatural gloom washes over him. "G-good thing my dueling blade is made of cold iron."

He moves towards the humanoids at the rear but slows down as he enters the river. As he makes his way through he takes a single slash at the centipede. He breaths in deeply as though to center himself, but when he exhales sounds as though all control is gone and his tone is that of an arrogant child. "Alright you stupid mites... I shall first dispatch this pest and you may decide how we shall duel... fisticuffs or the Aldori blade?"

Crunch:

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Move action to advance into the water and draw my cold iron dueling sword
Free action rage
Standard action attack centipede.

Attack + Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14 -2 if that save failed
Damage (Slashing, Cold Iron): 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

AC now 14 while raging

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel punches and kicks out at the giant bug in front of him.

save and attacks:

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

flurry punch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

flurry kick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11; dmg: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

I did not include a shaken condition in the above. I also wonder about the 1hp of damage from the griffon fight. I thought we rested a night after the battle. I might have imagined it though. Resting could have healed the damage.

"I feel the weird clutch of magic... these blue men cast some strangeness"

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel will also, 5 ft step (north) to allow a flank for Marcus next attack.

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Marcus: I resolve in initiative order, so bless wasn't up yet.

@Sucy: You would need to beat the DC by another 5 beyond Seidr, in order to get more/different information than her.

@Blane: Sucy's identification includes the fact that the centipede is a vermin, and thus immune to mind-affecting. Is purple okay for the new target? Also, the will save is before bless was cast, though you still pass.

@Purnell: You rested before the griffons; after it is the potential forced march.

GM Rolls:
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Dart (red): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
Dart (green): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Dart (purple): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 Dexterity Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Seidr:
They can cast doom 1/day.

Sucy:
Centipedes are carnivores.

Maps

Round 2-3
Effects bless
Terrain dim light, shallow bog (river)

  • Red -
  • Yellow - 3 damage
  • Green -
  • Purple - -2 AC (1/8)
  • Marcus - 1 nonlethal
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • -----Round 3-----
  • Blane - mage armor
  • Purnell - 1 damage

Marcus's blade passes close enough to shave some fur off dozens of legs, and with enough force to gash a furrow in the stone floor. Seidr's prayer suffuses her allies with divine competence, but a moment to late for the barbarian. Slower than Marcus, Sucy manages only to move forward and draw a weapon. Purnell slides opposite his giant ally and then punches the centipede hard, but loses his footing just enough to send the kick too high.

Marcus and Purnell easily dodge their enemies' clumsy attacks, though one dart does dent the barbarian's armor enough to pinch his ribs.

Everybody is up.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

I think the map got moved. I was standing in the water when last I acted.

Marcus turns about. "A shot to the back? Without announcing the start of the duel? That is NOT proper dueling technique!"

He thrusts at the mite wearing purple-stained armor with his cold iron blade. Maintaining his furious momentum, he follows up quickly with a snap from his sharp vulpine teeth. "...so neither is this."

Crunch:

Continuing Rage and Reckless Abandon.

Sword Attack + Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12
Slashing, Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Secondary Bite + Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

If that first attack somehow hits and kills the first mite, his bite will be at the bug instead.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel pulls out his Sansetsukon and swings at the big bug.

attack:

sansetsukon,flank,bless: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 24; dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"Die bug!"

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

Blane will stare down the weird creature.
"you will be fun to study....hahaha"

the purple is fine i must have missed the vermin part. Evil eye on purple for -2 atk, dc 15, then cackle.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr's eyes unfocus for a moment as she receives hints of whats to come, and she moves forward into the fray to pass them along to Marcus.

Cast Guidance, Move, Free action deliver Guidance

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Blane: Redirected to green, since Marcus killed purple.

GM Rolls:
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dart (red): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Dart (green): 1d20 ⇒ 7 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Confirmation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Damage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Maps

Round 3-4
Effects bless
Terrain dim light, shallow bog (river)

  • Red -
  • Green - -2 attack
  • Marcus - 2 damage, 1 nonlethal, guidance
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • -----Round 4-----
  • Blane - mage armor
  • Purnell - 1 damage

Marcus seems to take out the mite more by luck and raw emotion than any skill, but sinks his teeth into the centipede's sickly sweet skin without causing any harm. Seidr moves over and touches the barbarian with her glowing hand, while Sucy stands mute in shock.

Blane continues his mental assault on the creatures, and Purnell takes out the centipede. The tiny blue creatures manage little in the way of revenge, as a tiny dart grazes Marcus' skin.

Everybody is up.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr turns to the unengaged mite and intones, Flee. Leave these caves, no one will stop you. If you fight us, you will fall.

Move, Demoralize Red

Rolls:
Demoralize: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

Blane noticing that his first target went down shifts his gaze to a new target.

"need more research hahaha"

evil eye on the green one, dc15, -2 to ac then cackles.

Dark Archive

Human Female Alchemical Student/1 HP 10/10 | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +0 | Init +3 | Per +4 | CMB -1 CMD 12

Moving past Purnel, Sucy drops her crossbow and grabs two halves of a clay sphere, slams them together, completing the object, and throws it as the red mite! "Cover your eyes, this might effect night vision!"

rolls:
Bomb! Point Blank Shot : Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
20% Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 74
Damage, Point Blank Shot: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

"Bahaha! It does appear that you have brought a KNIFE to a ALDORI BLADE DUEL!"

Marcus furiously slashes at the mite that attacked him, his ego sorely out of check.

Crunch:

Continue raging, Attack with Sword and Bite
Sword Attack + Bless + Guidance: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 21
Cold Iron Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Bite + Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel rushes forward after the impact of the clay thing Sucy threw.

"I guess once it stops burning I will hit it." "Whey, that smells offal!"

attack if needed:

sansetsuken blow with bless: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18; dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Status:
  • Marcus - 2 damage, 1 nonlethal
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • Purnell - 1 damage

Marcus easily kills his enemy, then Seidr scares the other--no doubt aided by the barbarian's efficient kill. Sucy knocks out the creature before it even has a change to save its own life, though.

Heal up, then let me know what/how you want to search.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"We should probably check back with the Gillman. It could be a full scale invasion by blue men." "Maybe warning him would be seen as being...helpful or friendly or at least not an enemy."

Purnel looks over the bodies of the dead mites, checks their pockets, and their equipment.

perc to search bodies:

perc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

That's a good thought, Purnel

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

"this river leads somewhere if we walk up stream we might learn more. That gillman didnt seem much for talking."

i cancast CLW if anyone needs it

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

Marcus staggers a bit and re-sheathes his blade. He grabs the bodies of the mites one by one and pulls them out of the mud. "Bleggh... I do NOT know what I was thinking. These stains will take forever to wash out of my pants."

He whimpers a bit, but as soon as he finishes catching his breath he wades back into the mud and water and looks for any sign of where the mites came from. "Hrmm... well I guess there is no sense worrying about it now. No need to put on a coat when you are already wet."

Aid perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

"Ah, and for any scrapes and scratches I do have a wand available for use."

I have a wand of Cure Light Wounds that anyone can feel free to use if needed.

Dark Archive

Human Female Alchemical Student/1 HP 10/10 | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +0 | Init +3 | Per +4 | CMB -1 CMD 12

"Maybe we should tell the Gillman that maybe having some sort of shrine guardian would be best to have. If that was a pilgrimage site, then it should be protected from being defiled."

Looking about, the alchemist picks up her light crossbow and brushes it off before clipping it on her backpack once more.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"I hate to complain but this scratch from the flying chickens earlier is still bothering me." "It can wait." "I saw this acolyte of Abadar once pray and heal several people at once with a weird emanation." "Seidr, can you do such a thing?"

Purnel back tracks some then asks, "Do we go back or should be see where the blue men came from?"

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

Blane not really caring to see that gillman again.
"i think we should see where they came from and maybe we can find another gillman. Plus we do have to map out these caves to....right."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

GM Rolls:
Initiative (Blane): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Initiative (Marcus): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative (Purnell): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Initiative (Seidr): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Initiative (Sucy): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Initiative (GM): 1d20 ⇒ 9

Maps

Round 1
Effects none

  • Blane -
  • Purnell - 1 damage
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • Marcus - 2 damage, 1 nonlethal
  • Minotaur -
  • Janira -

The light of the surface world above provides a welcome reprieve from the blue and green fungus of the caverns below, and the light illuminates a stream whose water is hastened by runoff from a recent storm further up the mountains. A ledge to the west rises up to the nearby forest canopy.

Janira and the minotaur suddenly appear again, obviously exhausted and still fighting each other.

Everybody is up.

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

"yes finally my chance to study the mind tortue on that bull creature."

Blane gets a smile on his face and moves up to work on getting in range.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel will move as far as he can directly towards the minotaur running if possible. Double move or running if possible. Will stop 10' short of stream if running. Movement help please.
"Hang on, Janira, we're coming!" Purnel shouts as he takes in the situation.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

Was there anything on the Mite's bodies? I was hoping to heal up before going much deeper.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr advances forward, slowed by her weighty armor, and reaches out to stir and quicken the life flowing through her companions.

Move, Bless

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Marcus: Just their crummy (and small-sized) daggers and darts.

GM Rolls:
Greataxe 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11
Greataxe 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10
Gore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Whip: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Maps

Round 2
Effects bless

  • Blane -
  • Purnell - 1 damage
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • Marcus - 2 damage, 1 nonlethal
  • Minotaur -

The Pathfinders move forward cautiously, preparing for battle. The minotaur quickly finishes off Janira though, and turns toward Purnell.

Everybody is up. And please remember to bot characters that do not post themselves.

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr moves forward, drawing her fire wand as she goes.

Maybe we should make it come to us. That way Sucy can hit it with bombs while it tries to ford the stream

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

I thought that the details about the resolution of our previous encounter may have been important which is why I asked the question, but since it seems that this encounter train must move forward I'd request that my first round action simply be a double move forward. My second round action will also be to continue double moving forward towards the combat. Please move me to wherever is appropriate with those actions since I'm not sure about elevation/difficult terrain/etc.

Dark Archive

Human Female Alchemical Student/1 HP 10/10 | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +0 | Init +3 | Per +4 | CMB -1 CMD 12

Sucy flinches as she watches the beast fells her instructor before moving forward, fingers gliding over her remaining five bombs. "That sounds like a plan. Hopefully we can get to Janira so she can be brought back to the lodge as well."

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Purnell bot since he posted instructions

Purnell prepares to hurl his spear at the minotaur once it gets in range.

Crunch:
Ready action to throw spear once minotaur is in 20' range
spear throw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
piercing dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"I hope minotaurs speak common."

Purnel yells at the minotaur.
"Hey, cow-man, your bull head would look nice mounted over my hearth." "How do you all like your minotaur steaks? I like mine well done."

Does Purnel remember or see a crossbow on Janira?

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

"dang still to far out of my range must get closer"

action:
double move to get closer

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Purnell: Yes, Janira had a light crossbow with lots of bolts.

GM Rolls:
Javelin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Confirmation: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Maps

Round 3
Effects bless

  • Blane -
  • Purnell - 1 damage
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • Marcus - 14 damage, 1 nonlethal
  • Minotaur -

Blane moves toward Janira and the minotaur, while Purnell taunts the cow-headed monster. Seidr also moves closer, drawing Janira's wand. Sucy and Marcus follow suit, with their weapons of choice in hand.

The minotaur hurls a javelin straight for Marcus' throat, missing a major artery by hairs, then the beast steps over Janira and lifts his axe high for a killing blow.

Everybody is up.

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

"NO! YOU STUPID COW-MAN!"

Purnel steps forward putting all he can in his throw, he casts at the beast.

spear throw:

spear throw w/bless and range: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 16
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He then pulls out his Sansetsukon.

Dark Archive

Ratfolk TN Witch 1/ HP= 8:8/ AC= 14 touch=14 FF=11/ F=+2 R=+3 W=+3/ per=+3/ init= +9/ knowledge his,nat,planes=+9/ spell+9

"now to study the mind torture on this weird cow."

action:
move 15 ft hoping we can stand in the water. Then going to evil eye,dc 15, -2 to attack rolls. 1 round if succeed on save 8 rounds if fails.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

"Ow.... Ow.... Some helping would be... hrmmm... Helpful."

Marcus drinks his potion of barkskin and sticks close to his allies hoping for some aid.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr rushes forward to help staunch Marcus's wound.

Crunch:
Move, Cure Light WoundsCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

Human Female Alchemical Student/1 HP 10/10 | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +0 | Init +3 | Per +4 | CMB -1 CMD 12

Sucy moves up to the river bed and pulls out another clay ball, throwing it with all her might towards the minotaur.

Crunch:

Bomb-Range : Touch: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Sovereign Court

Consortium Compact Maps: Core #1, Core #2, Regular | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Blane & Marcus: The water is deep and fast, and requires a Swim check. Blane: there is a land square in range, so I moved you there.

GM Rolls:
Powerful Charge: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 6 = 12

Maps

Round 4
Effects bless

  • Blane -
  • Purnell - 1 damage
  • Seidr -
  • Sucy - 1 damage
  • Marcus - 6 damage, barkskin
  • Minotaur - 12 damage, -2 attack (1/8)

Blane manages to catch the minotaur's eye, and plunge into its mind, while Purnell grazes the beast with a spear. Seidr heals some of Marcus' wounds, and Sucy adds to the minotaur's wounds. Marcus drinks a potion, hardening his skin. The beast charges Blane, but the ratfolk just barely dodges its horns.

Everybody is up.

Sovereign Court

Male Barbarian 2 | N | HP 17/23 1NL, AC 17 (Barkskin), T 12, FF 13 | | F: +5, R: +2, W: -1 | CMD 21 | Perc -1 | Init +2

"All right you bloody beast! Have at thee!"

Marcus backs up to give himself room to rush the beast, then vaults forward, picking up speed to leap the river and plunge his sword into the beast.

Crunch:
10 ft movement back to gain a running start, then 10 ft movement forward and 10 ft movement jump to cross the river.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Attack+Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Silver Crusade

Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Pei Zin Practitioner 2 (Life Oracle) | LG | HP 19/19 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 CMD 10 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perc -1 | Healer's Way: 6/6 | Level 1 Spells 6/6

Seidr approaches the bank, wand in hand.
Even you can turn back from this. Else your violent deeds will have violent ends

And with that she sprays fire across the stream into the minotaur.

Crunch:
Move, swift to Demoralize via Omen trait, Standard to activate Wand of Burning Hands
Intimidate with penalty for being smaller: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Fire Damage DC 11 for half: 3d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) = 8

Grand Lodge

LG male Halfling Monk 2 (5XP) |AC17, T17, FF13| 22/22 hp|fort+6, ref+7, will+4|init +5, percep +8| CMB 2 cmd17, bab+2, halfling Monk (unchained) 2

Purnel steps forward to get clear and as doing so pulls his alchemist fire from his belt.

"Burning it is a good idea." "Thanks for reminding me."

alchemist fire throw:

throw: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12
dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1
added range penalty but not bless...sorry

101 to 150 of 193 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Granta's Evergreen Arc #7 - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.