Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Granta's Evergreen Arc #4 (Inactive)

Game Master Granta

maps


101 to 150 of 186 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

DC 15 Perception:
Next to the gillman is a neatly folded robe that looks similar in style and color to the one you found in the pit.

The gillman looks at each Pathfinder as he or she speaks, but his expression says little, and he says nothing at all.

He seems rather ‘indifferent’ to you so far, but a Diplomacy or Intimidate check could change that.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

"As my companions said, we are here to explore the caves and find out what happened to some gillmen that entered earlier."

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Dominic glances at the clothing beside the gillman and nudges Anaias. He whispers to him. "I think that's a robe similar to the one you found." He nods in the direction of the clothing.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

Anaias nods his head in acknowledgement and whispers back, "Thannk Dominic, that had escaped my notice."

He then turns to the gillman and pulls out the cloak the party discovered earlier. "My friend noticed that your cloak is similar to this one we found. Is there anything you can tell us about this item?"

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Seeing that her companions had things well in hand, Liasna kept quiet and looked around for anything else that might be useful or interesting.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

Naxian pulls a dagger from his belt.

"Be diplomatic all you want. I will be ready if he does not want to play nicely."
Naxian looks around for a more advantageous position.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

"Greetings, strangers," the gillman finally responds to Anaias, "I am called Uori. You have entered a cave sacred to my people. It was once sacred to Aroden as well, but the dead god's influence has faded from this place as those carvings have weathered and melted away.

"Soon, his influence shall be gone completely. If you wish to perform any rituals to the dead god of humanity, I suggest you do so soon."

He draws a wand from his pack and offers it to Anaias, "But even though we serve different divinities here, let it not be said that we were not open and helpful with one another. Please, accept this gift. If one among you possess a connection to the divine, she may speak the words faythe sheafe for protection."

After unfolding his own cloak and donning it, the gillman answers, "It is a ceremonial cloak that pilgrims wear on a spiritual journey. It is said to provide protection from harm. How did you come by one of them?"

A wand of shield of faith (CL 6th, 10 charges) has been added to the loot list on the Campaign Info tab.

You may attempt the Arodenite rituals if desired.

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

"Aroden...Are there worshipers of the dead god still around? I thought they had all gone insane or killed themselves." Dominic steps away from the ritual sight with some disdain.

"We found the cloak in a pit. Perhaps it was a trap? But we found no body to go with it."

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

Effie looks sideways at Naxian, her blazing eyes fierce. She whispers through her teeth "He's a friend, see!" and her hand moves away from her gun.

"Mr Uori, sir, thank you for your kind gift! What kind of rituals do you do here?"

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Uori has given/said all he has to offer.

GM Rolls:
Enemy Selection: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Initiative (Anaias): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Initiative (Dominic): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Initiative (Effie): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Initiative (Liasna): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Initiative (Naxian): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Initiative (GM): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


DC 12 Knowledge (local):
The humanoid was a dhampir.

DC 11+ Knowledge (religion):
Skeletons are resistant to bladed weapons, but blunt ones hurt them as normal.

DC 16+ Knowledge (religion):
They aren’t easy to hit, but are quite fragile.

If you roll 21 or higher, you may ask for more information.

Maps

Round 1
Effects none

  • Anaias -
  • Naxian - 1 damage, 1 Strength damage
  • Effie -
  • Red -
  • Yellow -
  • Green -
  • Purple -
  • Dominic - 3 Strength damage
  • Liasna - 1 damage, 1 Strength damage

The damp air becomes increasingly stale, and the stench of decay grows as you travel down this tunnel. The passage turns east and opens into a small cavern littered with bits of broken glass, rotting pieces of paper and other unusable detritus. The body of a male humanoid lies facedown toward the back.

But before you can check on him or search the room, several creatures lunge out of the shadows.

Anaias, Naxian and Effie are up.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

Anaias ponders out loud for a moment while staring at the creatures, "It looks as though my city training has prepared me poorly for these situations."

Anaias moves into the room and tells the rest of the party, "Should those (green, yellow) move closer to the us, I'll make them pay!" He then swings his glaive at one of the creatures (red).

Rolls:

Attack, Reach, Slashing: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Potential AoO:

Attack, Reach, Slashing: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Attack, Reach, Slashing: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Enemies, Anaias? I'm on my way!"

actions:

move 15' = move
draw pistol = combined with move
shoot green = standard
focused aim = swift

rolls:

shoot green monster, point blank shot, focused aim, vs flatfooted touch AC: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9 bludgeoning

If that drops the monster Effie recovers the grit she spent on focused aim.

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

"I told you having a dagger ready was a good thing."

Actions:

Dagger was in hand
Attack purple

rolls:

Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Naxian, dagger in hand, lashes out at the beast.purple

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

GM Rolls:
Claw 1 (red): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Claw 2 (red): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Claw 1 (yellow): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw 2 (yellow): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Claw 1 (purple): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Claw 2 (purple): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Maps

Round 1
Effects none

  • Red -
  • Yellow -
  • Purple -
  • Dominic - 3 Strength damage
  • Liasna - 1 damage, 1 Strength damage
  • -----Round 2-----
  • Anaias - 4 damage
  • Naxian - 5 damage, 1 Strength damage
  • Effie - 11 damage

Unlike Anaias' slow swing, Naxian's quick strike does find its target. Unfortunately, the blow doesn't carry enough force to break any of the bones. Effie instantly blasts one of the creatures back against the cavern wall though, shattering it into hundreds of bone fragments.

The skeletons' counter attack is very vicious though, particularly against Effie.

Everybody is up.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

Anaias drops his glaive and switches to a morningstar. He swings (red first, purple second if red is already down).

Attack, Morningstar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Aah! Oww!" Effie's screams as the skeletal foe rends her flesh are almost as loud as her pistol.

"Dominic! Use that wand, burn these horrors away!" Why did I bother with this clunky armour?

actions:

draw/mount buckler = move
total defence = standard
5' step? = free

I will take a 5' step furher into the room, as long as that doesnt mean squeezing. It's not clear to me looking at the map how big those stalagmites are, and if they present obstacles to movement.

Current AC: 21

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

"The wand? Oh, that wand!" Dominic retrieves it from his belt and looks between the two groups of monsters. He points it towards the group of two while yelling at Naxian and Anaias. "Help Effie!"

Burning Hands (CL3): 3d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) = 8
Hit Red and Purple. I think that's an AOO for red. Reflex save for half damage.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Liasna reacted instantly to her comrade's cry of pain. She slipped forward into the fray and called upon Sarenrae, channeling positive energy to those around her with every intent to heal them.
"I've got you," she said, keeping her voice level.
Channel Positive Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6

I don't believe it harms the skeletons unless she channels with the intent to do damage as opposed to healing, right?

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

Dominic, using a wand won't provoke an AoO.

Liasna, yes. When you Channel Energy, you have to pick "heal living" or "damage undead".

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

You're right. Even better!

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

"Apparently my daggers don't do anything against their bones. That is unfortunate."
Naxian tries his dagger once more."We will give it another try."

That channel heals everyone in an area?

Actions,Rolls:

Dagger: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
If channel cures NaxianNaxian swings at the skeleton again.
If it does not.Naxian grabs a potion of cure light wounds and drinks it.
CLW: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Yes, I'm going for healing at the moment. :) Also, RIP, just realized I forgot to spoiler that roll. :c Sorry. >^<

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Status:
  • Dominic - 3 Strength damage
  • Liasna - 1 Strength damage
  • Naxian - 1 Strength damage
  • Effie - 5 damage

Dominic burns both skeletons to a crisp with Janira's wand, and Liasna's healing light brings almost everybody back to full health.

Anaias steps up and finishes off the final monster before it can hurt anybody else.

Heal up, and let me know what/how you want to search.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

While the rest of the party heals up, Anaias will search the body on the ground and then the rest of the room (one row at a time).

Perception (body): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Perception (room row 1): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Perception (room row 2): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Perception (room row 3): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Perception (room row 4): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Perception (room row 5): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Perception (room row 6): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Once the combat has concluded, Liasna moves towards Effie and with a brief, "Excuse me," she settles her hand on the girl, incanting as she cast a healing spell on the girl. "Let life resume its course in your veins."

Healing:
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Oh! Thankyou Liasna, that feels so much better! Those things were horrible! Is everyone else OK? Oh, nice job there Dominic!"

Effie reloads her pistol and stows the buckler, before going to look over the body.

search:
perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

Dominic bows to Effie. "My pleasure, but I would have forgotten all about the wand if it wasn't for you. Excellent call." He moves over to help examine the body.

Perception, aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

"That is better. I guess I will need something to deal with skeletons."
Naxian begins to look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

"I'm only glad I was able to help," Liasna says with a smile. With that rough business done, she begins to help the others look over the bodies to see what's there to be found.

Spoiler:
Perception (Aid Another): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Please remember to hide your rolls in spoilers, everybody.

detect magic + DC 20 Spellcraft:
amulet of natural armor +1

detect magic + DC 20 Spellcraft:
ring of protection +1

On the fallen body, Anaias finds a note detailing plans to start an army of undead made from the “fish people” who have been frequenting this cave, as well as a masterfully crafted necklace and ring.

With Dominic's help, the preacher also finds a secret tunnel.

Explore the secret tunnel first or backtrack to check the one you skipped earlier?

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Oh, pretty jewellery! But shouldn't we tell Uori about this?"

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

"I wonder where this tunnel goes. Should we see? Or does everyone want to see if we may have missed one?".

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

Dice:

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Dominic casts a detection spell and then holds up the necklace. "Interesting. This necklace makes your skin as hard a rock. amulet of natural armor +1 It should help in a fight. I'm not certain what this ring does, however."

"I think we should return to Uori. He ought to know what this person was trying to do to his people. Then we can continue exploring."

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Oh! Um, I don't want to be selfish, but would you mind if I put that necklace on? Maybe it would stop me getting all cut up if we meet more monsters! Um, it won't make me look like I'm made of rock will it?

If nobody objects Effie will wear the necklace.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

Loot added to the Campaign Info spoiler.

Uori looks annoyed at your repeated intrusions, "Yes?"

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Mr Uori, sir, we found this note on a dead man in the cave down that passageway. There were four animated skeletons there that tried to kill us too! I really hope they weren't your people. They're at rest now sir. We just wanted you to know. "

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Liasna glances at the ring, but shrugs.
She knows nothing significant about it.

"Yes, it would be a terrible shame if you were taken unawares and we didn't know if perhaps you knew." Liasna added. If Uori gives any indication of knowing, she will ask, "Have you any information on what else might be deeper in that could attack us?"

Spoiler:
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

"Why, thank you for thinking of my safety, and that of my people. This is important news indeed." Uori's body suddenly loses its upright, monastic posture. It's as if his whole being just exhaled--and then forgot to inhale again.

"I must investigate this cavern for myself, and leave a warning for any other pilgrims who might come here. Which passages did you take to find it?"

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

"We can lead you there. It's not that far. Plus, there was a secondary tunnel we meant to explore."

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Since we are back here, maybe there's time for one of those rituals. Mr Stabbity described the parables to us, so let's see... Fisherman?"

Effie looks to see if there are any fish, or similar, in the pool. If so, she tries to catch one and place it in the carved city.

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

Naxian anxiously waits to move on."Where to now?"

Grand Lodge

Male NG Human Inquisitor (Preacher) 1 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 10/10 | F +4 R +2 W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +6 | CMD 15

"Let us show Uori where his fellow gillmen lie. Then let us continue through the passage we found there."

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

@Effie: Make an attack roll with an unarmed strike, to catch a fish.

Uori follows you back to the dhampir's cavern, then stares at the skeletons for long moments before speaking, "Perhaps you should continue your exploration of these caves. I must perform certain rituals for their souls."

Secret tunnel or backtrack? So far only Dominic has spoken up, and I like to get at least two votes for a choice before acting on it.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Liasna nods in agreement with the others. "Come, let us be on our way. The sooner we show Uori where we found our foes, the sooner we can investigate further."

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

Effie goes fishing:
catch a fish: 1d20 ⇒ 19

"I think after we've escorted Mr Uori we should check the other obvious passage before the secret one."

The Exchange

Male Elf CN Rogue 1 | HP:10/10 | AC:17 | F+2, R+6, W+1 | Init+6 | Perc+7 | CMB+2 | CMD:16 | Speed: 30ft | Immune to sleep |

"I agree. Let's check the obvious before the secret. Maybe the secret tunnel will be more exciting that way."Naxian grins at the hope of some excitement.

Sovereign Court

Wounded Wisp Maps | Cosmic Captive Maps | Solstice Scar Sign-up Sheet

One ritual completed. Reward added to the Campaign Info tab.

GM Rolls:
Enemy Selection: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Initiative (Anaias): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative (Dominic): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Initiative (Effie): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Initiative (Liasna): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Initiative (Naxian): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Initiative (GM): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


DC 11+ Knowledge (nature) #1:
Mites are resistant to most materials except cold iron.

DC 16+ Knowledge (nature) #1:
They hate dwarves and gnomes, and are specially trained to fight them.

If you roll 21 or higher, you may ask for more information.


DC 11+ Knowledge (nature) #2:
Giant centipedes are venomous.

DC 16+ Knowledge (nature) #2:
They are good climbers, and can’t be tripped.

If you roll 21 or higher, you may ask for more information.

Maps

Round 1
Effects none

  • Naxian - 1 Strength damage
  • Liasna - 1 Strength damage
  • Dominic - 3 Strength damage
  • Effie -
  • Red -
  • Yellow -
  • Green -
  • Purple -
  • Anaias -

The persistent glow of the bluish fungi dimly lights the way deeper below the Kortos Mounts. The tunnels broaden to reveal a shallow river that bisects an immense tunnel stretching to the north and south. To the east a small passage exits the chamber at a steep incline.

Three small, blue-skinned humanoids begin shouting at your appearance, obviously hostile.

Everybody except Anaias is up.

Silver Crusade

Female Ifrit LG Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | HP 12/12 | F +3 R +5 W -1 (+1 vs charm or compulsion) | CMB+0, CMD 13 | Init +7 | Perc +3 darkvision 60' | SM -1 | Grit 4/4

"Ugh! What are these little monsters? Shoo!"

actions:
Move 20' = move
draw pistol = combined with move
deadeye deed = not an action (spend 1 grit)
shoot red = standard

bang! vs touch AC, 2nd range increment: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15 damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4 bludgeoning and piercing, cold iron

Scarab Sages

Elven Kensai Magus 1 [HP 10/10 | AC 16/15/11 CMD 16 | F+3 R+4 W+2 (+2 vs. enchantments) | Init +4 | Perception +2, Sense Motive +0]

"Well, they don't look friendly. Anyone know what they are? Or what they're saying?" Dominic uncurls his whip and moves up to the stream. He watches the creatures to see if they move to cross the stream.

Actions:

Readied action to cast Daze on one if they try to cross the stream. Will save DC 13

Silver Crusade

Female NG Half Elf Oracle 1 | AC14 - T12 - FF12 | HP 10/10| F+1 R+1 W+3 | Init +1 Perc +3 | CMD 13

Liasna made a face at the blatant show of aggression. I'm a bit confused - is Uori with us or have we shown him the thing and gone our separate ways?

If Uori is with us:
Liasna says, "Do remain in the passageway - we'll let you know when it's safe." She gestures to the passage they came from.

She responds to Dominic - "I haven't the slightest clue, but if you want to ask them, I suggest you pin it down first - just in case." Then, to the others, she simply reminds them, "Sarenrae is with us," gesturing with her hands as if to encompass the group.

Actions:
Moved forward a bit, cast bless.
Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.

101 to 150 of 186 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Granta's Evergreen Arc #4 - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.