Golarion: The Land of Dreams and Strangers

Game Master PixiePym

Fishery Map


151 to 199 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

[Does it sound/ feel (via vibrations in floorboards) like they are moving furniture up against the door?

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Adelita moves to the door opposite Roman, and opens it, peering in...

Can someone move my icon to just this side of the door to A7, opposite Roman?


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Putting my ear to the door trying to see if I can identify the nature of these loud noises.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Probably not xD

Sounding a bit worried at the sudden noises. I vonder vhat that vas all about.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Argil growls into the room, slightly irritated. "So what's going on it there? Did you ask the kids to get their parents for us to talk to?"


Coeran peeks into the door of the fishery and sees the door to the right that harbors the commotion. He goes out and circles the building, moving onto the walkway along side the building. He looks for any windows that might give an insight as to what the children are doing in the room.

I moved my icon on the map to show where he's checking for a window.


Female Human

Adelita:
It sounds like things are being moved yes (scraping on the floor, thuds on the wall and vibrations of running can be felt and heard. peering threw the door you see a bunch of wood boards criss crossed over the other side of the door. looking threw any small hole or crack will see a wooden desk sits in one corner of this room, fast asleep in a chair behind it is a man (blonde hair, human, wearing a red coat with many vials sticking out of every pocket). the desk is kinda of sideways preventing the western door from opening all the way. The table is heaped
with dozens of slate boards covered with chalk scrawls.

Coeran:
There is a window there, with 2 board nailed over it. makeing a X shape. Looking threw you will see 5 children (3 human boys and 1 girl, and 1 elf looking girl moving beds, crates, and anything not bolted down to the floor in front of the door. Your judgement you guess they look 10-13 wearing very dirty hemp sacks for clothing.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

PixiePym:
Is the door boarded shut, or can I open it more?

Adelita turns to speak to her companions, both quietly and urgently...

"Hey, there's a man asleep at a table, with vials all over him!"

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Argil becomes impatient and steps inside to see what's going on.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska
Adelita Tain wrote:
"Hey, there's a man asleep at a table, with vials all over him!"

"Ah, he's probably their father," Clydwell says with a relieved tone. "We should wake him up and apologize about his dog." He takes a few steps toward the man's door cautiously.


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

"Wait." Shotaro says, holding up a hand. "Something seems wrong here." he stands, tilting his head as he listens. "The children... they're afraid. But... not just of us."

He starts to walk into the room, gently tapping his cane on the wooden floors. "If they trusted their father, they would call to him for help."


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita thinks for a moment.

"Sounds like the children were moving furniture up against the door as a barricade...Maybe you're right."


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

"Perhaps we should all go bacc to the safety of the carriage and have our driver get uz to a real safehouse", posed Yoska.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

"I hear you Yosk, but maybe there is something to investigate here..."


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

While the others continue to ponder, Kerda continues on around, looking for any possible entrances on the left side of the building, from windows to makeshift holes.


Coeran returns to the main group and says "Folks, there are at least five children stacking stuff against the door. I'm guessing they are not even teenagers yet."

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

"Do we think we have room in the carriage to get them to the next town and maybe find an orphanage? Of course, that would be after we deal with whomever is oppressing them here." His eyelids narrow as a purpose of justice creeps into his face.

maybe more a question for the GM


Female Human

Adelita:
The looks like an attempt was made to board it shut. The boards look old and moldy. The look like they where nailed in random places to make the door unusable but there is still room to see threw the boards

Kerda:
A fifteen-foot-wide loading dock abuts the side of the
building here. A few fresh carts sit nearby, partially loaded with large tar-caked barrels marked with a fish-shaped splotch of red paint on the side. Double doors to the immediate south of the loading dock’s ramp, while a rickety flight of stairs descends nearly to the river’s surface to the east, where a second door lies [both doors are locked]. however no windows on this side

Argil:
Thats your decision lol, if you think you can all fit and ride then lets see

While you are talking, it suddenly goes quite. no more thuds or vibrating boards. just a err silence less the faint sounds of whimpering from the dog as it begins to move about and try to stand.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Curious, Kerda passes up the large loading doors and makes her way down the stairs without trying to make too much noise. Reaching the bottom, Kerda will try to pick the lock on the door while listening for any noises from the inside.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska
Argil Dust wrote:
"Do we think we have room in the carriage to get them to the next town and maybe find an orphanage? Of course, that would be after we deal with whomever is oppressing them here."

"If they are being oppressed, then we will put a stop to it. We can put the children in the carriage and walk ourselves." Clydwell seems confident in his assumption that the others would be willing to walk a long distance. No, confident isn't the right word. Naive, maybe? Some combination of both, probably.


Female Human

Kerda:
As you carefully (but unsuccessfully) attempt to pick the lock, you can hear the sounds of heavy feet on the other side along with the sounds of metal hitting metal. You also someone shout "Work faster you stupid children, i have to go do a patrol" The wood boards protesting, and the sound of water running can be heard


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Sounds like something interesting is going on down here, Kerda thinks. But what to do about it?

The others would probably rush down if they knew, but there was no way she'd let them know she couldn't pick the lock.

One more time.

Another attempt at the lock if she can: Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Female Human

Kerda:
With a click, the door unlocks


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

There we go, Kerda thought, pleased with herself. No lock is going to stop me. Kerda nudges the door open slowly to see inside and figure out the situation.

Not sure is trying to open a door silently is stealth or sleight of hand, but both have the same bonus, so 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Percetion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Female Human

Kerda:
its stealth The floor here in this room is slick with seawater, bits of seaweed, and fish blood, the air is thick with the accompanying scent. Wooden catwalks to the north and south seems to allow access to the western part of the fishery, while the floor here is only five feet above the river below. On top of the catwalk, you see a half orc beast of a person barking orders at the children. An open bay to the south allows direct access to the sloppy, muddy water, while to the northwest stands an immense ten-foot-tall wooden vat, its sides caked and waterproofed with tar. To the east are stacked many barrels and crates, each marked in paint with a fish. Working nearby them are nearly 15 children sorting threw what looks like purses, wallets and other valuables, all wearing a hemp bag and nothing more. Walking back and forth behind the children hitting each one on the back with a sap is a small gnome who snickers as he wacks each child. You guess there ages from 8-12. Under that catwalks nearly two dozen small hammocks hang, each occupied with its own child, ratty blanket and pillow.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

So, those definitely aren't their kids, Kerda thinks to herself. Slipping away back up the stairs, Kerda rounds the front the building where the others are still being indecisive.

"Hey, you lot. There's an open for you downstairs. Seems to be where their using some kids for labor. Might want to check it out," Kerda says, leaning against the building as she waits for them.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

"That is... not acceptable."

He scowls at the discovery and follows Kerda back down to the opening.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

"Indeed", Yoska agreed. Offering his shoulder to Shotaro Kudo, the wizard followed the inquisitor.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska
Argil Dust wrote:
"That is... not acceptable."

"Indeed it is not." A tinge of anger colors the half-orc's typically calm voice. His face bears the stern expression of an instructor about to give an angry lecture, though he stays silent for now as he follows Kerda to the open door.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

"Gngngn. Slavers! I hate those gickshits!" grumbles Adelita as she to follow. Then she has an idea. She moves to the children's barricaded door and speaks through it.

"Hey. You lot. We're busting your friends out down below, and beating up your enemies. Raise hell and help us!!!"


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Head snapping up at Adelita's statement and she walks over "Vait, vhat's this about slaves?! Thiz better not be the currency ve came here for!"


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Shotaro can't help but smirk when hearing everyone get riled up about these kids being slaves. He figures there's good in some of them after all.

"Just... lead the way?" he says perhaps a moment too late after everyone else storms out. "Hmmm..." he murmurs. "Ah well."

He will make his way around, checking the other doors, listening to hear if they're particularly well-locked or perhaps a little Strength-based lockpicking would get them open. I.E. shoulder ramming them.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Kerda leads them down to the door she had previously opened, wincing a bit at the difference in noise level this time. Stopping at the still partially open door, Kerda gestures toward it. "One by the kids and one on the walkway above."

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

"So... we need to post someone above and then swarm both locations on the signal? I think I've seen all I needed to see." Argil is becoming more and more anxious to direct some suffering at the visible oppressors.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita stays with Shotaro, not wanting to leave anyone on their own.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Adelita Tain wrote:
Adelita stays with Shotaro, not wanting to leave anyone on their own.

Yoska offered his shoulder. I thought Shotaro took it. :(


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

@Yorka: Adelita merely remembered Yoska helping him to the entrance earlier, and opted to help out this time. My first draft of my most recent post was that she helped him down to where everyone met Kerda and pointed out the environment/layout and where the "slavers" were. Then I reread Shotaro's post - it seems he stayed upstairs. And I totally missed your post. Gah!


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

I missed that part of your prior post too. Ah well, I'm sorry. I must be as blind as my character!

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

"Kerda, do you have any stealth moves you want to make here before I break in and apply direct force?"


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

"By all means go ahead, big guy," Kerda encourages, waving him on. Meatshield number one selected.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

GM, could I get placement of the enemies in the room we're about to storm into, so I can at least be effective with my brutish ways :D


Argil Dust wrote:
"Kerda, do you have any stealth moves you want to make here before I break in and apply direct force?"

Coeran nervously rubs his thumb against his ring as the talk turns to violence, but he says nothing. They are right; we have to push this.

He dips his other hand into his pouch, feeling the reassuring textures of sand and butter against his fingertips.


Female Human
Argil Dust wrote:
GM, could I get placement of the enemies in the room we're about to storm into, so I can at least be effective with my brutish ways :D

sure thing ill place them asap

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

lol, okay so the "Roy's" are children, the nearby person behind them is the gnome, and the guard is on the other side of the pool of water.

Argil looks back down the walkway and signals for any others visible to come to him while keeping his eyes focused intently inside.

who else wants in on this? When ready, Argil will pronounce judgement, bust open the door, and attack the gnome.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Yoska is ready.


Coeran is ready as well.


Female Human
Argil Dust wrote:

lol, okay so the "Roy's" are children, the nearby person behind them is the gnome, and the guard is on the other side of the pool of water.

Argil looks back down the walkway and signals for any others visible to come to him while keeping his eyes focused intently inside.

who else wants in on this? When ready, Argil will pronounce judgement, bust open the door, and attack the gnome.

its all i could find! lol each "roy" is a group of 3 children


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita and Shotaru are lurking upstairs still...

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

I'm still around. Crazy week though. I'm good with you busting in.


Female Human

in a huff, the half orc gaurd starts to make his way down the catwalks, "Which one of you low lifes left the side door open! Hookshank, beat all the children and do a head count. Stupid kids!" and begins to make his way to the side door.

Anyone standing or peeking threw the door will be spotted as the guard approches

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Argil sees that his companions are ready for action and draws his falchion.

He calls upon Iomedae to gain some of her strength before the battle.

"I declare judgement against these aggressors, who would oppress helpless children. Iomedae, give me resiliency!"

Pronounce judgement, resiliency, swift action.

Resiliency:
This judgment makes the inquisitor resistant to harm, granting DR 1/magic. This DR increases by 1 for every five levels she possesses. At 10th level, this DR changes from magic to an alignment (chaotic, evil, good, or lawful) that is opposite the inquisitor's. If she is neutral, the inquisitor does not receive this increase.

He nods to Kerda and violently pushes open the door with his shoulder. He rushes directly to the gnome to strike immediately, hoping to catch it off guard.

Not sure how initiative, surprise, etc. will be resolved, so insert this action as appopriate...

Readied action:

falchion attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 excellent start to this character's combat
falchion damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10
confirm critical: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
critical extra damage: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9

151 to 199 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The land of strangers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.