Golarion: The Land of Dreams and Strangers

Game Master PixiePym

Fishery Map


51 to 100 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

I think we're going already, GM. I believe most of the conversation is happening on the road. However, of all the party, I'm least likely to know where we are, aren't I?

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

Clydwell keeps quiet but eyes the rogue suspiciously.

I will have to tell Argil to keep an eye on her. We probably do not want to do the job, and she may try to continue for the payment. Threats from without and possibly from within. What should I do, Goddess?

As they bump along the road, the half-orc idly rubs the scar on his palm with his other hand.

I don't roll dice against PCs as a rule, so you guys know. Too much conflict caused that way in my time.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None
Clydwell Dust wrote:
I don't roll dice against PCs as a rule, so you guys know. Too much conflict caused that way in my time.

Oh, did I faux pas? I expect the characters to eventually gel and *somehow* get along, even if dysfunctionally, but I figured I've got to play Argil's high-bar-for-trust. It looked like Kerda was on my wavelength for the RP :)


Female Human
Shotaro Kudo wrote:
I think we're going already, GM. I believe most of the conversation is happening on the road. However, of all the party, I'm least likely to know where we are, aren't I?

Oh, i didnt hear anyone say where they wanted to go lol. last was the guard saying good luck and everyone else trying to figure everyone else out

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska
Argil Dust wrote:
Clydwell Dust wrote:
I don't roll dice against PCs as a rule, so you guys know. Too much conflict caused that way in my time.
Oh, did I faux pas? I expect the characters to eventually gel and *somehow* get along, even if dysfunctionally, but I figured I've got to play Argil's high-bar-for-trust. It looked like Kerda was on my wavelength for the RP :)

You guys are totally fine. I was just explaining why I didn't also roll sense motive. Carry on. :)


Female Human

The meek dwarf pops his head into the carriage "Dont get blood inside my carraige! Filthy humans.." he mumbles something more in dwarven before looking at the map.

Dwarven:
"The things i do to keep my family safe. Hope that queen holds her side of the deal"


Coeran looks over at the map. "I don't know this area well. Perhaps we should go to the nearest safe house on the map. If we arrive early enough, we can press on to the next."

Almost took Knowledge (geography), but went with history instead. :P


Female Human

he grumbles a little and reply's "nearest one is about 3 hours away. on the boarder with Nidel.


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Taking a seat beside the dwarf I retrieve a flask from my pack and offer it up to the driver.

Dwarven:
"It's just ale but if might bring you a bit of warmth"

Raising an eyebrow to the driver's muttered comment.

Dwarven:
"That doesn't sound ominous at all" I say sarcastically.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Kerda returns the looks she receives without pause. Three hours, and that's just to the first stop. Kerda resists the urge to pull out her dagger and mess with it to pass the time. Maybe we'll get lucky and get ambushed soon.

Alright with rolling, and will usually roll with it if I notice it (have to succeed on a RL wis roll first).


Female Human
Roman Stonefitter wrote:

Taking a seat beside the dwarf I retrieve a flask from my pack and offer it up to the driver.

** spoiler omitted **

Raising an eyebrow to the driver's muttered comment.

** spoiler omitted **

He grabs the flask, takes a quick sniff and a giant swig. "ahh that hit the old spot it did. Relax and enjoy the ride, whatever gods you worship i would be asking them for all kinda of help this day. Nidel be dangerous it is. Perpetual darkness everywhere.." he shivers "On river, i seen guard point to area, fishery, they have boat (and ale) perhaps. unless you want to sleep under the stars" with a deep laugh he kicks the horses to move faster


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

In response to the dwarf's complaint about getting blood in the carriage, he calls back. "All right, I'll wait till we camp to try shaving again!"

"Yes. I can already tell this journey is going swimmingly." Shotaro says, patting his knee with an empty hand.

"It's going to be three hours, shall we exchange tales to pass the time?" he asks.

Before I go rolling anything, what would it take to get Kerda to start warming up to Shotaro?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Maybe a nuke from orbit? ;)

Seeing that the dwarves have taken the seat, and she has annoyed enough people today, Adelita will sit out the ride on the roof, actually and actively looking for ambushes.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

But is probably paying too much attention to tales being told below. ;)

"I dunno about devils or Chelly-axe Clyd, but she was quite definitely the iciest fish I've ever met."


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Adelita Tain wrote:
"I dunno about devils or Chelly-axe Clyd, but she was quite definitely the iciest fish I've ever met."

Yoska uses the back of his hand to hold in a laugh.

"Where are you from, Adelita? Have you lived in Korvosa long?"


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Even the dullest of you can tell the beaming pride in Adelita's voice as she sits crosslegged on the roof and bumps along happily failing to notice important things while regaling you with her life story.

"I'm from Magnimar - my people own the Lode of Mischief and I was a...helpful daughter, and not a barmaid. Until I ran away. I still send letters home though. I'm a bounty hunter by trade now! I'm going to be as great as Naia Damelanita one day. Doubtless you've heard of her!"

She makes the last a statement rather than a question.

PixiePym can set the Knowledge (local?) DC for that one. ;)

"You seem like a dread type Master Yoska - what do you do?"

Her head pokes in not-Kerda's window, upside down, longspear in danger of catching on a bush as the carriage bumps along.

"In fact, what do you all do? Might be handy to know just how we handle ourselves."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Giving in to temptation, Kerda pulls out a dagger. "I stab annoying people," Kerda answers as she focuses on filing her nails with it.

@Shotaro: Witty comebacks and abbrassive remarks like hers. Gifts of coin and gems. Knowing of her membership of the Brotherhood of Silence and accepting it. Stabbing annoying people. ...Um, I think that may be it? Hmm...


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita winks.

"I'll just bet you do! If I see one...I'll most definitely leave them for you!"


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Adelita Tain wrote:

"I'm from Magnimar - my people own the Lode of Mischief and I was a...helpful daughter, and not a barmaid. Until I ran away. I still send letters home though. I'm a bounty hunter by trade now! I'm going to be as great as Naia Damelanita one day. Doubtless you've heard of her!"

She makes the last a statement rather than a question.

PixiePym can set the Knowledge (local?) DC for that one. ;)

"You seem like a dread type Master Yoska - what do you do?

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Yoska chuckles at the comment. The young wizard lifts his skinny arms, to show their lack of muscle.

"I doubt I have ever given anyone a feeling of dread. As I said before, I em a recent graduate of The Acadamae: a proper wizard at lazt, yet I have so much farther to go. I hope to one day return to Ustalav and uze my arcane talents to defend the people of my homeland from the remainz of Tar-Baphon'z evil."
Yoska continued. "If you are referring to my manner of dark garb, I wear it az en act of devotion to The Lady of Graves, of whom many of my countrymen alzo swear loyalty."


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.
Adelita Tain wrote:
I'm going to be as great as Naia Damelanita one day. Doubtless you've heard of her!"

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 7 + (6) = 23

Adelita Tain wrote:

"In fact, what do you all do? Might be handy to know just how we handle ourselves."

"I like to think myself a collector ov knowledge vith a variety of skills. Aside vrum that I can handle my veapon fine if need be. If that fail I've a draught or to the even the odds."


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.
Adelita Tain wrote:

"In fact, what do you all do? Might be handy to know just how we handle ourselves."

Shotaro makes a face. "I am... in the profession of being perpetually underestimated?" he says, shrugging. "I used to be a silk trader many years ago before I lost my sight."

@Kerda, how about being surprisingly good at killing people?


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6
Adelita Tain wrote:

Adelita winks.

"I'll just bet you do! If I see one...I'll most definitely leave them for you!"

It's small, faint, and barely perceptible, but a small smile tugs at the edges of Kerda's mouth as she continues to file her nails.

@Shotaro: Definitely.


Female Human

As night begins to fall, the dwarf hits the side of the carriage. "wake up you old lazy humans, we made it to the fishery"

The reek of brine and the stink of week-dead fish hang thickly in the air here. The old double doors in the side of this weathered building are tightly closed, with a drooping signpost hanging above. The sign it once displayed is long gone, leaving behind only a single short length of rusted chain.

map of fishery posted


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

"Who you calling old Grum(p)roid?"

Adelita leaps off and stretches out her sore muscles.

"That was...less than comfortable."

She looks around, smelling the fishy reek.

"Hey Coeran - you got a spell to alleviate the odor? Or failing that, to see if this place is haunted?"


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

"Well isn't this the nice little shack," Kerda comments dryly as she quickly gets out of the stuffed carriage. She keeps her knife in hand as she looks about for anything unusual.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Shotaro actually felt fine, having dozed off several times during the journey. It was hard to tell unless he started snoring.

Disembarking, Shotaro listens carefully to the sounds of the area, tapping his cane on the ground in order to find a path. He figured the smell of the fishery was enough to guide him to the building, but it would be easier to find a door using the path.

I will be passively taking 10 on my perception checks for hearing and smell and blindsense. Total result: 16

"Well, let me know if you see any ghosts!" he says with a smirk, tapping his way towards the building.


Adelita Tain wrote:
"Hey Coeran - you got a spell to alleviate the odor? Or failing that, to see if this place is haunted?"

"Alas, no. But..."

He dips his hand into his pouch and pulls out a pair of earplugs. But rather than put them in his ears, he inserts them into his nostrils.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita's eyebrows raise appreciatively, lips jutting out as she nods.

"That is...clever. Could you get scented ones?"


In a nasally voice, Coeran replies "I could cast a minor spell to scent them. Actually, if you have a square of cloth like a scarf, I could make it smell strongly of, say, roses. Then you could cover your nose and mouth with it." Prestidigitation, of course.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Yoska and Mr. Pitch get out of the carriage and look around.
"Ah. Homey."

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Argil hops out of the carriage and stretches. He’s equally offended by the pervasive odor but doesn’t make a scene of it. When he gets a minute he pulls his brother aside for a very brief chat.

Clydwell:
I’m not sure who I can trust in this group yet. We need to be careful and consider that anyone could have been planted here by the queen to supervise us. Also, I sensed surely that she was lying to us. I’m quite certain she’s not interested in the king’s health.

He starts towards the fishery. ”So, driver, does anyone usually tend to these safe houses or are we truly on our own?””

Argil scans for traps as he surveys the fishery.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Female Human

alas, for you you percep takers. The building has to large wooden doors on the front, as well as two planked walkways leading around each corner. The path its self is a dead end with a couple carts parked with large barrels on them with a crudely shaped fish head seemly stamped on the barrels. In front of the building lays thick vegetation and trees. Fresh tracks are clearly visible on the ground, both humanoid and cart. sounds of waves crashing along the short and creaking wood are heard abundantly


Female Human
Argil Dust wrote:

Argil hops out of the carriage and stretches. He’s equally offended by the pervasive odor but doesn’t make a scene of it. When he gets a minute he pulls his brother aside for a very brief chat.

** spoiler omitted **

He starts towards the fishery. ”So, driver, does anyone usually tend to these safe houses or are we truly on our own?””

Argil scans for traps as he surveys the fishery.

[dice=Perception]1d20+6

he replys "we pasted safe house hour ago, this where guard pointed. this not where you wish to be?"


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

To Coeran:
"I do have a square of cloth. [ties scarf around lower half of face] Ah, fweat and the faint fmell of more fweat!"

To Grum(p)roid:

"Oh, fo thif ifour deftination? Where the fails are? Why are the failf fo important?"

(Frowns.)

"Thiff won't work."

(Loosens scarf slightly)

"Ah. That's better!"

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

"Ah.." Argil replies, curiously. "I guess I must have dozed off on the trip and missed some conversation."


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Stepping down with a deep breath. "Ah, this is a good place. Vish I had a rod. I used to cook a good catfish!" looking in my side pouch with a frown "Vis vill not do! I didn't have time for more apples... Vish and no baked apples vould be a shame."


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

"So we're just here for the sails, right? Let's get them and get out," Kerda says, gesturing toward the front doors. "I'm going to a look around back." Kerda begins to head toward the walkway around the right side of the building.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

"What is it with the sails? Are we going to build a giant ghost and scare the king better?"

Adelita follows Kerda, trying to be as stealthy as possible.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 5 = 4

And fails completely.

Feel free to tell her to stop following, Kerda...

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

To clarify, the guard at the castle gave us a quest to get a stash of sails at this fishery because the queen and her elite guards spend a lot of time here, correct? I think I might be missing something, but I'll roll with it anyway.

Clydwell rouses himself from his nap after the carriage comes to a stop and gathers with the others. "What do we expect to find? Should we even be trespassing here?"

He gives the old fishery an uncertain look, and makes no move to approach.


Female Human
Kerda the Rogue wrote:
"So we're just here for the sails, right? Let's get them and get out," Kerda says, gesturing toward the front doors. "I'm going to a look around back." Kerda begins to head toward the walkway around the right side of the building.

As you begin to walk on the walkway, you begin to hear it creak in protest, to the right looks like a run down old warehouse, in front you see the rear end of a large boat. A little ahead on the left is a door

The dwarf shakes the door. "sealed shut tighter then a tuna can, just my luck"

To Adelita: "Young lady, you do know what a sail is eh? sails are gold my love, coin, heck maybe some crowns will be in there"

To Roman in dwarven: "Top of carriage is my old fishing kit if you think you have any luck hahaha"


Female Human
Clydwell Dust wrote:

To clarify, the guard at the castle gave us a quest to get a stash of sails at this fishery because the queen and her elite guards spend a lot of time here, correct? I think I might be missing something, but I'll roll with it anyway.

Clydwell rouses himself from his nap after the carriage comes to a stop and gathers with the others. "What do we expect to find? Should we even be trespassing here?"

He gives the old fishery an uncertain look, and makes no move to approach.

You guys where talking about no payment and some upfront, the guard over heard and said he heard there was a large stash of sails at this fishery but has no prove because the queen only takes her loyal guards


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

"Oh! Sails! We're robbing the queen. In case she doesn't pay us enough. Yerrrss. Mebbe not such a good idea."

Adelita does lightning quick calculation.

"Still, we do need a place to rest, and we could confirm the queen's illicit treasury is still here, and secure. We needn't take it all. Or any!"

She turns.

"Right, Clyd?"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

The imposing half-orc raises an eyebrow. "I do hope there is more than this than thieving. The Inheritor does not approve of such things and neither do I." Clydwell smiles gently. "Investigating a corrupt queen, on the other hand. That is probably worth doing."

The half-orc traces the burn scar in his palm thoughtfully before continuing. "The blessings of Iomedae are many and varied. I can bestow one such blessing if any of you wish."

Clydwell will bless anyone who accepts a quick prayer and his touch on their hand or shoulder. Just let me know if you accept it in ooc so I can mark it off for today. I can use it 8 times.

Bolstering Touch:

You can touch a willing creature as a standard action, bracing it against frightening situations and allowing it to remain calm. The first fear effect that would affect the subject within the next hour is suppressed for the first 1d4 rounds of its effect. If you touch a creature currently suffering from an ongoing fear effect, this ability instead suppresses the ongoing fear effect for 1 round. The rounds during which the subject ignores the triggering fear effect still count against the effect’s duration.


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Shotaro will make his way to the side of the building, tapping with his cane. He follows after Kerda, not trying to be quiet, but not trying to make noise either.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Wow, I guess the tapping cane is a dead giveaway.


"The guards put a basket on top of the carriage that I'm sure has fishing supplies in it. But first, let's check the place out. Kerda? Or Roman? Would you like to take the lead?"

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

"I get the feeling not everybody here is going to agree on what the right thing to do is, if we do find something here. I hope we can generally agree that it would be wise to stick to information gathering. If this queen is willing to expend us, then she'd have no qualms about letting bounty hunters know we made of with her gold."


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.
Coeran Medvyed wrote:
"The guards put a basket on top of the carriage that I'm sure has fishing supplies in it. But first, let's check the place out. Kerda? Or Roman? Would you like to take the lead?"

Might as vell. Vasting daylight talking about it" I stride forward, but not too far ahead of the others. I place my ear to the door just to see what I can hear and make ready to attempt open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Kerda glares at at the two tag-a-longs, especially at the tiptoeing woman that was somehow making more noise than the blind man. "Really? Blind Bob is doing better than you, and he's not trying. Just stop. I'll handle this side."

And with that declaration, Kerda makes her way to the door as if floating silently on air.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

So much easier on my own. Plus, I can probably pocket a few extra sails this way before the holy guard decides to finally enter the hut.

Reaching the door on the side, Kerda carefully listens for any noise.

Perception: Hearing: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Shotaro turns his head in Adelita's direction. "Was it something I said?" he says with a grin. He continues to meander around the exterior of the building until something audibly interesting happens.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

Clydwell shrugs when nobody accepts his blessing, not particularly concerned and just bolsters Argil and himself before moving up with the others. His deep voice issues calm and quiet. "I'm new to this, but should we really be letting the suspicious one who doesn't like anybody go on ahead?"

The half-orc stands behind the dwarf, though he keeps glancing toward the corner of the building that Catherine went around.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita waits for Kerda to turn back to her sneaking then pokes out her tongue, shrugs and heads back to Clydwell. She hovers uncertainly.

"Umm. Clyd. I don't have to like, be Iomedae's puppet if I accept your blessing do I? I don't really know anything about her. Or him?"

51 to 100 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The land of strangers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.