Golarion: The Land of Dreams and Strangers

Game Master PixiePym

Fishery Map


1 to 50 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Female Human

So im gonna start the game off like this. Each of you had gotten a summons from the monarch King Eodred II, to see him at the crimson throne at half past 4pm. The letter informs you he has a mission and your skills fit the bill.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Ahh. The major events of my backstory have not happened yet if King Eodred II still lives. I will adjust.
In a corner table at The Wise Dragon in The Heights District of the city of Korvosa, Yoska Aluther, son of wealthy ustalavic merchant, now recent graduate of The Acadamae, sits eating a small vegetable salad with a small chalice of cherry juice. The young wizard liked eating in this inn, for one thing, the proprietors did not mind familiars in the inn (thankfully Mr. Pitch, Yoska's raven familiar, was so well behaved), but mainly for the food and for the nonalcoholic choices it offers. Yoska was always a 'light weight', when it came to spirits; his life-long weak constitution held the blame.
As the wizard finished his luncheon, Yosek notice a young man wearing the official garb of the 'Saffron King' walking in, looking around, meeting Yoska's eye and walking up to his table.

"Pardon me, sir, but am I in the presence of a Mr.", the page looked down at his sealed envelop to confirm the name, "Yoska Aluther?"

Standing to meet the official, Yoska spoke in his heavily-accented taldane with a slight fluster, "I em Yoska Aluther, yes?"

Presenting the sealed note to the ustalav male, the King's page pronounced, "This is a letter from his majesty, King Eodred Arabasti II, designated for 'your-eyes'only'. Long live King Eodred." and with that, the young court page turned on his heel and left the inn.

At this time of year, The Wise Dragon was not very busy, but those who were eating lunch and the waitstaff, looked amazed at the attenuated young man.
Yoska sat down and using a ready butter knife, broke the seal and read it's contents. The young wizard's eyes bulged.

By the Spire! An audience with King Eodred! At 4! Damn! I have no time to shop for any formal wear! I knew I should have done that earlier in the year! Thought the wizard.

Looking down at his black tailored scholarly robes, Yoska grimaced. This will have to do! Damn!

Yoska hurriedly paid for his meal, left a modest tip, and ran back to his apartment to prepare, nearly forgetting his backpack with spellbook. Mr. Pitch made quick work of the remaining salad.
Shall we all meet in a waiting room in The Keep?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Shotaro taps his cane on the stones as he walks.

Dressed in sackcloth clothes, this Tian looks to be fairly rough around the edges. Sun-weathered skin and dark hair that's bleached along the top from being exposed to the day, giving it a dappled brown appearance. He is surprisingly handsome with a sharp jawline and chin, his rough shaven appearance doing more to comport a feeling of rugged self-reliance than one of mere peasantry. A black silk strip of cloth, embroidered with violet lotus flowers, covers his eyes, an indication of blindness as well as the one item of comfort he seems to possess.

Under his saggy peasant's clothing is several bands of treated leather, stitched together to protect his torso and thighs. Besides this armor is a pack that's scratched and worn, spattered with dried water spots. Despite this, the leather is thick, and the pack is of great quality under the wear and dirt. A spear is strapped to the pack, jutting almost entirely upright.

The blind man continues his way along South Seneschal street, his cane tapping along the ground in front of him as he goes. He seems to move oblivious to the crowds, though he makes enough noise that most people avoid running into him. Nearing the bridge, he is stopped by a soldier.

"Sir." he asks. Shotaro stops. "This is the castle, blind man. Perhaps you're lost?"

the blind man tilts his head. "Lost? Hard to know where I am if I've never seen a map before." he says. "Though, I do have business at the castle, if that's what you mean." he reaches into the fold of his shirt, and withdraws a missive.

"Here." he holds the letter out, into open air two feet to the soldier's left. "I had to have the messenger read it to me, but I am to understand that I'm expected by the lord."

The soldier looked at the man with annoyance, an expression lost on Shotaro as he snatches the letter out of his hand. "That's a new one." the soldier scoffs. "Let me see that!"

Shotaro stands, his head tilted, as the soldier reviews the missive. He seems patient as the man calls over another soldier, shows him the paper, they review the seal, and then one of them goes off to confirm. Minutes pass, and eventually the second man returns and whispers something into the first's ear.

"You'll need to turn over any weapons. " The soldier tells him, tapping the shaft of Shotaro's spear with his own. The blind man nods, leaning on his cane as he unslings his pack and holds it out. "You're going to watch it for me? That's very kind of you." he says. "I'll want it back of course. That spear's been very good for fighting off wild animals."

The soldier huffs, taking the heavy pack and dropping it unceremoniously on the ground behind him. "And your cane sir." he says.

Shotaro frowns. "Well, how will I walk? I could stumble and fall. Perhaps someone from the castle could guide me?"

The soldier, already annoyed beyond his limits, grunted. "Fine. Don't cause any trouble." he says.

Shotaro smiles in the man's general direction. "I'll try not to." he says. With that, he starts tapping his way across and into the castle where he asks someone less hostile to guide him to where he's supposed to be having his audience.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Kerda opens the door to the small room and strides in, her eyes darting around despite knowing the room well. Sitting behind a deceitful plain desk is Fuller, her mentor of sorts in the guild. "We have a mission for you ready."

Kerda waits silently for him to continue.

Fuller picks up a sealed scroll and hands it over to her. The seal is unbroken, but Kerda knows that doesn't mean anything for them. "The king has made a summons for a number of certain individuals. The fact is, this summons is completely unexpected, and something might be going on. We want you to join the group and keep tabs on what he has them do. Also, they might think your name is actually Catherine."

Nodding, Kerda leaves with the scroll in hand. Opening it up on the way, Kerda quickly picks out the details. Crimson Throne. Four past noon. Also, the letter did indeed refer to its recipient as Catherine. Kerda sighs. I hate acting.


Female Human

As everyone begins to funnel in is where everyone sees each other.

Several guards stand around outside Castle Korvosa. Anyone who approaches is stopped by the guards "Stop right there! The royal family isn't seeing commoners"

Presenting your letters earns you a quick snatch of the scroll, a harsh glare and a semi meaningful apology. "Let me see that... My apology's favored one. Follow me" After following the guard which seems like forever, your are lead into the throne room. "Stay here and do not wander around, caught outside these doors without a reason will be treated as an attack on the crown. Once the others arrive, someone will be with you"

With that, the guards close the massive doors with a slam and return to post

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

The big half-orc pair had never seen such a big place as Korvosa. While one of the half-orc wears a permanent scowl, the other seems to gawk, almost like a child. Like a big, imposing child. While most visitors had to contend with jostling through the crowds to get from one place to another, Argil almost exudes an aura of menace and the crowd gives him a wide berth. Clydwell bears a stark contrast to his brother with the wondrous expression on his face.

Before long, the pair find themselves at the Pantheon of Many, before the Shrine to Iomedae where Clydwell sits solemnly in prayer. When a page approaches with a smudged letter and interrupts his prayer, Clydwell is not annoyed, only curious.

The rumbling voice of the big half-orc is at odds with his gentle tone. "Honored priests? How?..." Clydwell gives his brother a bewildered look. "We're invited to meet the king?"

Knowledge: Nobility: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 What does Clydwell know about the king?

I'm only going part way so Argil can tell his side if he wants. I'm fine if need to move things forward and want to place us at the throne room.


Male Human Wizard (Arcanamirium Crafter) | HP 9 | AC:12 | FF:10 | T:12 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +4 | Init:+8 | Perc:+2 | St:+2 |

Coeran stepped out of the inn, blinking in the bright light of the day. He had procrastinated as much as he could, and he had to get moving. He brushed the pouch at his side, knowing that the sum total of his wealth, a mere few silver coins, rested in it.

Now what? He thought. Get a job? Stow away on a ship? He didn’t want to entertain his third option; any merchant headed to Brevoy would take along a Medvyed with them for promise of payment at the other end. But he knew he wouldn’t do that.

The city guard walked right up to him. ”Coeran Medvyed?” A dozen possibilities raced through his mind. Did his family track him down? Did he offend a wizard in Absalom? Finally the guard sighed, reading Coeran’s face. ”Here, kid,” he said and slapped the scroll against Coeran’s chest. The guard stalked away. Coeran walked to the side of the inn, stepping just inside the shade of the building. It was sealed with wax, but he didn’t recognize the imprint. With an arcane syllable, he checked the scroll for a magical aura. Nothing. He grimaced as he broke the seal and unfurled the scroll.

”Well, that was not what I was expecting,” he muttered. He glanced at the sky and figured he had less than an hour. He didn’t know why he was being summoned, but if the guard could find him like this, then they could track him wherever he went. He started toward the castle.

There was no time to change, and Coeran didn’t have clothes to change into anyway, nor money to buy any. As he walked, he checked his state. The same simple clothes he wore when working in the laboratories of the Arcanamirium would have to do. A few castings of a simple spell cleaned his clothes at least.

When he arrived at the castle, he checked the nearby clock. Barely any time to spare. When a guard stopped him, he showed the summons. The guard didn’t just let him pass, but actually led Coeran to a waiting room. There Coeran waited, nervous and eager at the same time.


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Tasked with his missive the young man sets out to deliver the summons to one "Roman Stonefitter". He was told he had taken up residency at a local Inn near the docks but when the man arrived he soon found his charge was an early riser and not prone to lounging around the inn. He was told Roman was last seen heading into town, toward the markets the said.

He found his charge after a bit of asking around and just as he was described, there he was. A stout dwarf of average height, short blonde hair and medium length beard to match. He seemed to be arguing over the price of apples...

"I'm not paying more than a copper! Look at these vuns, they're bruised!" holding up his choosen fruits.

Looking offended the stall worker replied "they were fine before you started prodding at them!"

"I'll prod you ya overgrown..."

"Excuse me, Sir?" the messanger inturrupted.

"Vhat do you vant boy?!" he quickly turned on the young man.

Not sure at first but noting the Ustalavian accent, an uncommon one for these parts, he knew he had the right man. "I've been told to deliver this to you."

"Vhat is this a about now." reading over the letter he gives a quick snort of amusement. "Not even a veek and verk finds me." stamming down his 5 coppers he takes a bite out of an apple and collects the rest. "Fine, take your coppers. I've got better things to do!" heading off in the direction of this "Crimson Throan".

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None
Clydwell Dust wrote:

The big half-orc pair had never seen such a big place as Korvosa. While one of the half-orc wears a permanent scowl, the other seems to gawk, almost like a child. Like a big, imposing child. While most visitors had to contend with jostling through the crowds to get from one place to another, Argil almost exudes an aura of menace and the crowd gives him a wide berth. Clydwell bears a stark contrast to his brother with the wondrous expression on his face.

Before long, the pair find themselves at the Pantheon of Many, before the Shrine to Iomedae where Clydwell sits solemnly in prayer. When a page approaches with a smudged letter and interrupts his prayer, Clydwell is not annoyed, only curious.

The rumbling voice of the big half-orc is at odds with his gentle tone. "Honored priests? How?..." Clydwell gives his brother a bewildered look. "We're invited to meet the king?"

What does Clydwell know about the king?

Argil grunts and swipes the note out of his brother's (now loose) grip. Indeed, it appears that although the brothers have been deliberately avoiding the attention of church leadership, somebody figured out that they were here and passed their names on to even be considered in this request.

Utter, bewildered confusion gives way to suspicion. "Clydwell, this seems almost comedically out-of-the-blue. It could be a trap set by those adoring fans from our hometown." The phrase drips with almost-physical sarcasm as he speaks it. "I'm going to ask a few folk around the temple whether they saw anyone make such a request recently."

Argil adopts a somewhat more peaceable, solemn demeanor, pulls his cloak hood over his head and keeps his face pointed at the ground as he approaches two or three other official-looking, possible clerics in the temple to try to gather the vital information.

Diplomacy to gather info: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

To each in turn: "Good brother, have there been any recent requests by nobility or royalty for members of our faith to aid in a task? Does this temple keep tabs on clerics and inquisitors that pass through?"


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Before entering, Yoska asked Mr. Pitch to wait outside. The raven was a good bird, but untested in court. The young wizard felt the disappointment of his familiar, and last saw Mr. Pitch begin to fly around the corner of the nearby castle wall.
Lead through the labyrinthine by the castle guard, the ustalavic young man was bewildered by the experience. Knowing he should watch where the guard was taking him, the young wizard could do little by glaze as they passed at the beautiful decor of a royal palace. Enchanting portraits, gilded furniture, and rich carpets were a delight to the eyes.
And here I once thought Father's insistence on courtly etiquette lessons were superfluous. I will have to write him a letter as soon as I have time after meeting King Eodred!
Yoska also was in disbelief at the varied members of society, who apparently were also summoned by the king, walking with him to the throne room. The two large half-orcs were intimidating looking. One man looked like a fellow wizard, but wasn't sure. One of the mountainfolk. One man appeared to be blind, lead by another guard!
They must all have a level of speciality to gain an audience with King Eodred.

PixiePym wrote:
"Stay here and do not wander around, caught outside these doors without a reason will be treated as an attack on the crown. Once the others arrive, someone will be with you"

"Eh. Thannk you, sir", spoke Yosek in his heavily-accented taldane.

For a few moments, no one spoke. I suppose it falls to me to 'break the ice'
"Well, helo to you all. I em Yoska Aluther. Originally from The Immortal Principality of Ustalav, bout I hev been resently graduated from Korvosa's formost vizarding scool, The Acadamae. It tis noice to make your acquaitences", the young wizard spoke with a slight bow.
Yoska is a tall, yet very thin varisian male with brown hair and blue eyes. The young wizard is dressed in a tailored black scholarly robe with various pouches at his belt, a well-made backpack on his back. He wears a silver holy symbol of Pharasma prominently on a silver chain around his thin neck.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

"Huh... I guess." What's really comical is Clydwell's naivete. He really needs to work on his critical thinking skills.

The half-orc stands up from his prayer and sheathes his sword before following his brother.

Aid Another on Diplomacy for Gather Information: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Note for the GM: The Pantheon of Many is a communal church with shrines to all 17 deities that are worshiped here. We're likely asking followers of other faiths.


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Led into the waiting room I look to the others collected before me.
I wonder what they want with such a mottly crew I think to myself. I decide to lean against a wall and continue to eat my apple.

To Yoska: Taking a bite from my apple with a grin I take a few steps forward "Vell I'll be. Dinna expect to met another from the homeland in this city of gypsies. retrieving another from my pack, I offer a fresh apple "I'm vrum Lepidstadt, vere do you hail vrum?"

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

After an unsuccessful info gathering attempt, Argil finds his brother again. "All they told me was what we already knew, that royal guards did in fact deliver this summons. I'm really curious who knows us by name around these parts." He ponders thoughtfully for a brief moment, but still can't think of any reasonable links. "This is really going to nag at me. Well, let's head over to the castle."

After showing their note to the guards at the gate, and somehow keeping Argil's face hidden, the brothers are led into the waiting room. He peers out of the darkness of his cloak at the other occupants of the room, scanning them carefully. He decides to wait and hear what this is all about before broaching the subject of his hideous disfigurement.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Roman Stonefitter wrote:
"Vell I'll be. Dinna expect to met another from the homeland in this city of gypsies." Retrieving another from my pack, I offer a fresh apple "I'm vrum Lepidstadt, vere do you hail vrum?"

Yoska smiled wide. "I em from Cesca, in Varno."

Looking to the offered apple, the wizard continues in his native tongue.
Varisian:
"No thank you. My stomach has too many of Desna's butterflies in it right now. I did not catch your name sir."


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Returning the apple to my pack and wiping my hand on the seat of my pants.

Addressing Yoska in kind:

Varisian:
Roman. Roman Stonefitter. Nice to meet you. You wouldn't happen to know what this is all about would you?


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Looking to those assembled, who might not speak Varisian, Yosek switched back to his taldane for their benefit.
"No. I do not know wat dis audience with the King iz about. I assume evereone here has a skill or speciality that King Eodred wishes to be used in hiz service."


Male Human Wizard (Arcanamirium Crafter) | HP 9 | AC:12 | FF:10 | T:12 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +4 | Init:+8 | Perc:+2 | St:+2 |

"That's the most optimistic scenario I have been able to come up with as well."

Coeran steps closer to the others and says "I am Coeran. And I am a sage and arcane dabbler of some modest ability. I'm not sure what the king or his court would do with that." He nervously straightens his sleeves and tunic, both of which are stained with patches of a rainbow of colors.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

Clydwell, a regal-looking half-orc in clean scale mail bearing the heraldry of the Inheritor steps up to the others. Immediately, a burn scar on his palm is apparent in the shape of a longsword with a sunburst. The holy symbol of Iomedae. It's a little crooked and spans his fingers in an unusual way, as if his fingers were spread when it was made, which makes it unclear if it is an intentional scar or a strange coincidence. The rest of him unmarred, his stature and good grooming lend him a strong presence in the room. His deep, solemn voice is a little soft, but doesn't otherwise detract from his appearance as a confident servant of the Inheritor.

But anyone who knows anything about Iomedae knows that her servants tend to consider it their divine right to be in charge. It's in the dogma. It remains to be seen how typical this half-orc is when it comes to his religion.

"Hello. I'm Clydwell. That's Argil." The big half-orc gestures back toward the other big half-orc in the room. "If the king chose us, he must have some evil in mind for vanquishing. At least I hope that's it and he isn't getting senile." The last part is barely a whisper, though nothing about this half-orc is quiet and it's easily heard by everyone.

Pretty typical so far.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.

Yoska inclined his head to his peer and spoke the language of magic.

Draconic:
"Well met."

Returning to taldane, the young wizard contined.
"If you wish, I have prestidigitation memorized", offered Yoska to Coeran and his stained clothing.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

(Earlier) Adelita tried not to gawk, but being from Magnimar still hadn't prepared her for the strangeness of Korvosa. Similar, but somehow very different. It had taken here a week to find a good contact, and now it seems she was to present herself to the KING! Wouldn't her brother and sisters be amazed.

Still, as father would say - even the richest and noblest still need to visit the privy...

Stopped at the gate, Adelita was given a somewhat over-attentive examination and was aghast when her entire collection of sharp stabbing and bludgeoning items were taken "for safekeeping"...

(Now)
The dark haired Varisian woman is obviously a blade woman of some kind, her looks noticeably Varisian. She makes no attempt to hide her examination of the room, of looking the place over as a potential site of illegal activity. She smiles garrulously at the servants and asks if there will be wine provided. She screws her face up after them as the horrified menial pass her by.

Jumped up serfs.

Seeing the menfolk talking, Adelita singles out the obviously-keen-to-be-left-alone-Kerda, and approaches with a big smile. She leans nonchalantly on a bespoke and likely extremely antique ceremonial set of parade armor, causing the helmet visor to drop down with a noticeable *clang*. Without missing a beat, Adelita addresses Kerda.

"Hey sis. I'm Adelita. What's the gig?"


Female Human

Couple minutes pass before 3 guards enter 2 carrying horns and proceed to announce "Presenting, Her royal majesty, Queen Ileosa Arabasti, Queen of Korvosa"

A beautiful, yet bitter young woman walks from behind the curtain, wearing a long green and gold royal robe and a beautiful gem encrusted crown atop her long beautiful red hair, her blue eyes striking fear into the guards she glaces at

The queen takes here seat on the throne and glances at the group before turning to the 3ed guard and whispers something before turning back to the group.

"Hello my subjects, i know you where called here expecting the king however the king is gravely ill. You where summoned because your fame has followed you into my lands, and i need your help." with that she shouts "Guards, seal the chamber". The guards close and bar the door before standing in front of it swords at the ready.

The queen rises and approaches the group "i need you to travel to Cheliax and retrieve some.. medicine." walking slowly by each person, her bright blue eyes looking like tiny icicles. "you will be compensated for your efforts once returning with what i ask."

The queen returns to her throne "Tell no one of your mission here, not even the king himself. A carriage waits for you outside, since i cant spare any guards, you must travel alone."

The queen snaps her fingers and one of the guards approaches the nearest person "Use this letter once you reach Egorian should you land yourself in any trouble. Once you arrive seek out the local royal alchemist and bring back what he has. That is all, now be gone from my sight before i have your head."

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

Knowledge Nobility: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Hopefully I know something about this queen as well!

Apparently not confident enough to challenge a queen, Clydwell has his eyebrows raised in surprise but says nothing.

Fame? That can't be good.

With an uncertain glance at his brother, Clydwell moves over to him and begins to head with him toward the door. His face looks solemn, concerned. Nervous? Apologetic? Definitely some combination of some or all of those things.

@Shotaro Clydwell has a deep, rumbling voice that is gentler than it seems like it should be. Sometimes it seems uncertain. And he very likely smells like soap and steel.


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Earlier...
Shotaro mainly remains quiet, sitting on a nearby chair or on the floor if there's nothing nearby while the group gathers. He tilts his head and listens to the individuals as they introduce themselves but does not speak unless spoken to. He's not used to having people he can talk to, and having lived many years as a blind beggar, he's used to being ignored.

If each player could, on their next post, indicate what their vocal timber is or a key smell they have, that would be great. I have scent out to 10ft and it's my primary way of identifying a person once I've met them.

---------
Now

He stands when royalty enters. Hearing a female voice he is at first puzzled, but soon understanding comes. He doesn't know about being famous, but he accepts her statements for the time being. Talking back to a royal person seemed bad manners, regardless.
What did the queen smell like when she walks in front of him? Expensive perfume? Obviously, Shotaro picks up any menace in her voice but he can't exchange a look with her even if he tried.

Once they're escorted out of the throne room and ushered towards the outside, he navigates the convoluted chambers with only the lightest use of his cane. Retrieving his pack, he hopes this carriage has enough room for everyone on it.

Inside the transportation, he seems to be enjoying taking a load off his feet. Once he can hear and feel them on the road, he speaks.

"Seems rude of her to make such demands, and offer us nothing to pay for the medicine she requires us to get. Is it expensive? It must be if it's something we can't acquire here." he says, possibly changing the subject of any other conversations happening in the carriage. "And some form of payment in advance would help ensure people stay on task."

He bows his head. "Forgive my impertinence, sirs, and madams. I am merely wondering aloud." He pats his tattered clothes. "I suppose beggars can't be choosers, now can I?" he chuckles at his own joke.


Female Human

she wears expensive perfume a young rich teenager would wear. giving a clear indication of her age


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Heh. Thank you PixiePym. Gives Shotaro much more to go on.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6
Adelita Tain wrote:
(Earlier) "Hey sis. I'm Adelita. What's the gig?"

Kerda gives her a long, hard stare from the inside of her black cloak's hood before replying, "Catherine, but most call me Kerda." More like everyone. Let's hope no one's met this Catherine before.

Thankfully, the queen enters before the nosy woman can ask more. As the queen orders the place barred, Kerda lightly touches the dagger she still had hid, but doesn't end up needing it.

This is quite an interesting sort of events. I have a long report ahead of me.

As they head out for the carriage, Kerda makes sure to sit against a wall, at least limiting the space in which these creatures can be near her. When the man across from her starts prattling to himself, Kerda inwardly sighs. This is going to be a long trip.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
PixiePym wrote:
Couple minutes pass before 3 guards enter 2 carrying horns and proceed to announce "Presenting, Her royal majesty, Queen Ileosa Arabasti, Queen of Korvosa"

With nimble thin fingers, Yoska cast the orison on Coeran, whose clothes have their wrinkles and stained removed, leaving a minty scent.

PixiePym wrote:
"Hello my subjects, i know you where called here expecting the king however the king is gravely ill. You where summoned because your fame has followed you into my lands, and i need your help." with that she shouts "Guards, seal the chamber". The guards close and bar the door before standing in front of it swords at the ready.

Fame? Thought Yoska. I don't see what I have done recently to acquire such 'fame'. More likely infamy.

PixiePym wrote:
The queen rises and approaches the group "i need you to travel to Cheliax and retrieve some.. medicine." walking slowly by each person, her bright blue eyes looking like tiny icicles. "you will be compensated for your efforts once returning with what i ask."

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

As the queen passes by Yosek, the ustalavic male bows in the accepted Korvosian style.
PixiePym wrote:

The queen returns to her throne "Tell no one of your mission here, not even the king himself. A carriage waits for you outside, since i cant spare any guards, you must travel alone."

The queen snaps her fingers and one of the guards approaches the nearest person "Use this letter once you reach Egorian should you land yourself in any trouble. Once you arrive seek out the local royal alchemist and bring back what he has. That is all, now be gone from my sight before i have your head."

Surely this is not 'normal' courtly manners! Yoska barely has enough time to protest before ushered hurriedly out of the throne room. The young wizard gets his weapons back from the castle guard, and is pushed roughly into the carriage. At the first opportunity, Yoska yells out the carriage window.

Varisian:
"Mr. Pitch! Come here now! We are leaving immediately! I do not wish to leave you behind!"

After a short while, a raven flies through the carriage window to rest on Yoska's slim shoulder.
Shotaro, as I'm sure you know, Yoska speaks with a heavily ustalavic accent in Taldane. Thanks to his daily use of prestidigitation, Yoska smellspleasant, but you might smell an undercurrent of death about him, a possible clue to his arcane focus. Mr Pitch often smells like oily fresh air since he is often 'on the wing'.


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

With a heavy roll of the eyes I exit the room with the crowd.

I address the the carriage drive. "Vill you be vaiting avile? I need to retrieve my veapon and equipment as my choice ov arms is cumbersome to walk the crowded streets." I motion down to the south. "I vill not be long."

I speak in an accented baritone and typically smell sweetly of fruit and usually carry some on me. Once I retrieve my gear I carry a more chemical smell due to the component for my extracts.


Female Human

Couple guards are by a very run down looking horse drawn carriage loading supply's on the roof. They whistle when the group is spotted and guided to the carriage. You each are handed a map of the route as well as explained the supply's given. (2 horses, a crate of rations (roughly 3 weeks worth), shovel, 10 torches, a fishing kit, 2 hemp ropes and 3 weeks worth of horse feed). Looking at the map, several X's marked at random areas along the route. if asked about, they are explained as "safe houses" to rest if needed.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None
Clydwell Dust wrote:

Fame? That can't be good.

With an uncertain glance at his brother, Clydwell moves over to him and begins to head with him toward the door. His face looks solemn, concerned. Nervous? Apologetic? Definitely some combination of some or all of those things.

Argil returns an incredulous head shake and shrug back to his brother. It’s not common, but he has no answers for him and doesn’t really know what they’ve gotten themselves into.

Argil tries to read the queen before they are ushered out.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Clydwell Dust wrote:
@Shotaro Clydwell has a deep, rumbling voice that is gentler than it seems like it should be. Sometimes it seems uncertain. And he very likely smells like soap and steel.

@Shotaro Argil’s is similar but with an abrasive, slightly gravelly bite.

PixiePym wrote:
Couple guards are by a very run down looking horse drawn carriage loading supply's on the roof. They whistle when the group is spotted and guided to the carriage. You each are handed a map of the route as well as explained the supply's given. (2 horses, a crate of rations (roughly 3 weeks worth), shovel, 10 torches, a fishing kit, 2 hemp ropes and 3 weeks worth of horse feed). Looking at the map, several X's marked at random areas along the route. if asked about, they are explained as "safe houses" to rest if needed.

After they pile into the carriage the questions begin to flood Argil. He looks around him at the quality of the carriage ”This doesn’t exactly seem like a properly vetted and funded operation. Does anybody buy this story of hers? Or are we just expendables in a cover op for some political move.”


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

"A tired, dusty blind man?" Shotaro muses, his hand running along the handle of his battered cane. "I couldn't think of a more expendable person for something shady."

After a second, he adds. "I hope it isn't, though."


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

Oh, but it is, Kerda thinks wryly to herself. Fuller wouldn't have sent her otherwise.

@Shotaro Kudo: Kerda is quite quiet when moving about and such, and you might end up smelling her before hearing her. She smells a bit of dust from constantly sneaking around in small areas. She wears a cloak and padded shoes to keep her noise to a minimum. She rarely speaks, but has a strong and sharp voice despite the rare use, and Shotaro will probably be able to hear a constant annoyance in her tone as she addresses people. Doesn't sound like the friendly type.


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Argil Dust wrote:
After they pile into the carriage the questions begin to flood Argil. He looks around him at the quality of the carriage ”This doesn’t exactly seem like a properly vetted and funded operation. Does anybody buy this story of hers? Or are we just expendables in a cover op for some political move.”

"There iz sound logik in your arguement, Mr...em Argil, is it?" Mr. Pitch drops down from Yoska's shoulder to his knee and looks inquisitively at the members of the full carriage.

Shotaro Kudo wrote:

"A tired, dusty blind man?" Shotaro muses, his hand running along the handle of his battered cane. "I couldn't think of a more expendable person for something shady."

After a second, he adds. "I hope it isn't, though."

"As do we all, good sir," commented Yoska. The young wizard leaned in closer, almost knocking Mr. Pitch from his knee.

"For dose of you not in 'the know'",spoke the ustalavic male in a conspiratory tone, "Queen Ileosa iz known for her bitterness and contempt for Korvosa, having married King Eodred for hiz Crimzon Throne. She iz disliked by noble and common man alike. No one wishes for her to rule when the king passes into The River of Souls."

Seeing some of the occupants stare at the raven in the carriage, Yoska decide to make introductions.
"Oh. And thiz fine fello iz Mista Pitch", motioning to the raven on his knee. "A very smart boy. He speaks, but only in varisian."

Varisian:
Mr. Pitch, please say hello."

The raven responds in a high voice. "Hello."


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Assuming there is no issue with my leaving...

I take of at a jog and return a half an hour later, breathing heavily, with a traveling pack, my longspear and now outfitted in my armor.

"Sorry. Vent as vast as I could. Short legs you see." Will this I find a place on the carriage.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

*Shotaro - Adelita smells like leather, oiled armor, sweat, sweat on weapon grips and attitude. Attitude smells a little bit like fear, which it is a projection of and a compensation for. Also, just faintly, but somehow overpoweringly at the same time, or overpoweringly in the sense that it overpowers all her other smells, Adelita smells of....hops. Stale beer. And rushes.

Looking somewhat like an ambulant weapon rack, Adelita considers the carriage.

She applies her cocksure and ever present wry grin to the situation.

"Yay! Guess I'll be riding on the roof! A super secret mission of the crown needs a totally non-suspicious mercenary riding on top!"

She tries to get on the roof, but opts for hanging on to the back. After listening to the conversations inside, she pokes her head in the window, and smiles at Argil.

"I vote expendable."


Male Blind Human Fighter 1-AC 17, T 13, FF 14; hp 13/13; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +2; -2 penalty vs. charm spells and spell-like abilities.
Blind Benefits:
Blind Fight, Improved Blind Fight, Blinded Blade Style, Blinded Competence, Blind Zeal.
Init +3; Perception +6 (automatically fail vision-based perception checks, You may always take 10, even when stressed or distracted); Scent 10ft, Blindsense within reach.

Shotaro nods again, likely to no one in particular.

"I thought it would be the case." he says, a bit of remorse in his voice. "Pity."

It's not hard to tell Shotaro smells of sweat and dust from the road. Otherwise he keeps very clean, likely because of his sense of smell. His voice is obviously heavily accented... If common is the equivalent of English, then he'd sound like Jet Li in most of his movies. Visually, Shotaro has strangely calloused hands for a beggar,
and without his blindfold his eyes were once brown but are almost blue-white with scar tissue.

"I doubt you will have reason to care, but my name is Shotaro Kudo. You can call me Shotaro. Or 'blind man' if you so desire. I'll help on this quest the queen has given us however I can, so long as you don't expect me to shoot a bow or tell you what color the queen's throne was." he chuckles to himself. "I hear it's red."

He shrugs. "I may be blind, but I have learned how to compensate for that. I'm a pretty good fighter... at least in my opinion!"

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska

Clydwell grimaces as he takes his seat between Argil and Shotaro, his armor making a racket as he does. "I don't think the queen is the honest and straightforward type." It seems like it's hard for him to say that. He looks carefully at the others, paying extra attention to the mobile armory hanging off the back. "I need to know what your intentions are if we discover that this mission will further some evil scheme of the queen."

He looks serious, worried.


Male Human Wizard (Arcanamirium Crafter) | HP 9 | AC:12 | FF:10 | T:12 | CMB:+1 | CMD:13 | Fort:+2 | Ref: +2 | Will: +4 | Init:+8 | Perc:+2 | St:+2 |

Earlier...

Yoska Aluther wrote:

Yoska inclined his head to his peer and spoke the language of magic.

** spoiler omitted **
Returning to taldane, the young wizard contined.
"If you wish, I have prestidigitation memorized", offered Yoska to Coeran and his stained clothing.

Draconic:
"Well met, indeed. I feel better knowing another studied individual is ensnared in this."

"Alas, I tried that. It seems to return after an hour or two. I was assigned to help an elder at the academy to craft a peculiar rod and, well, let's just say it didn't go as planned. There was what can only be described as an explosion of butterflies. Apparently the dye of their wings wasn't set yet, so... this. At least the faerie fire faded away. Eventually."

With the queen...
While Coeran is accustomed to being around nobility, he knows better than to contradict or make demands of the queen. He lists quietly to her instructions, and gives a slight bow when she indicates the audience is over.

Now...
As they board the carriage, Coeran agrees "Definitely expendable." But then a sheepish smile grows on his face and he adds "But I have to admit, I am intrigued! I do wish there was more time to prepare, however. Some scrolls and minor trinkets could actual improve our odds significantly!"


Male Human (varisian) HP: 6/6 | AC: 11 (11 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 10 | F: -1, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1 | Perc: =2, SM: +2 Wizard (necromancer)/1st | Speed 30ft (30ft) | Active conditions: None.
Shotaro Kudo wrote:

"I doubt you will have reason to care, but my name is Shotaro Kudo. You can call me Shotaro. Or 'blind man' if you so desire. I'll help on this quest the queen has given us however I can, so long as you don't expect me to shoot a bow or tell you what color the queen's throne was." he chuckles to himself. "I hear it's red."

He shrugs. "I may be blind, but I have learned how to compensate for that. I'm a pretty good fighter... at least in my opinion!"

"It iz nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Kudo", the young wizard nodded to the blind man, quickly realizing he didn't see his guesture.

Clydwell Dust wrote:
"I need to know what your intentions are if we discover that this mission will further some evil scheme of the queen."

Well, ve are traveling to Egorian. If it iz found to be a part of some evil scheme, I will seek to thwart it. And by the way this afternoon iz going, likely cause an international incident", sighed Yoska, petting Mr. Pitch's oily head.

"Also, I do not wish to be rude", spoke Yoska to the entire carriage, "but, I have never heard of any of the people in thiz transport. I do not understand why Queen Ileosa made references to our collective fame? Did you think it was just a clumzy ploy to, how you say, 'butter us up'"?


Female Human

As the guards finish loading, they wish you good luck. "As the royal doctor is unsure how long the king has left, please make haste. No one here wants to see queen Ileosa rise to the thrown, this poor city will never be the same." he points to the an X on the map, then a little away from it. "Here, an old fishery still remains. Queen Ileosa spends a lot of time here, she only takes her most loyal and elite guards. I hear there is a stash of sails here. Might be worth looking into, but please hurry."


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

Adelita smiles vapidly at the guards, and makes her approximation of a military salute by way of goodbye.

"We will not fail you." she intones with all the solemnity she can muster.

At the window again, she sucks air through her teeth, thinking on Clydwell's question.

"Hmm. Welp, I guess I don't aim to further her aims beyond accepting her coin. What do you think she might be up to Clydwell?"

She cocks her head to the side and screw her nose up while crossing her eyes to "say hello" to Mr Pitch.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

And:

Yoska wrote:
"Also, I do not wish to be rude", spoke Yoska to the entire carriage, "but, I have never heard of any of the people in thiz transport".

"Good thing I'm not in the transport! Hee. Hrmm. But, yes, I've not heard of any of you either."

She leans in close to Yoska and Roman, longspear straining against its straps at her shoulders as it remains out the window, scale armor denting the already battered window frame. She whispers not very conspiritorially:

"I SPEAK VARISIAN TOO!"

Then winks at Mr Pitch before extracting her self from the window with much creaking and splintering of wood.


Female Human (Varisian) Slayer 1; HP 12/12; AC 18/T13/FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +0; Init +5; Per +4; Spd 20 ft. CMB +4, CMD 17

@PixiePym: Who is driving the carriage - i.e. has her royalness deigned to provide a driver or will it be one of us?

EDIT: Ah. Grumroid. See Discussion.


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

"Use a different window," Kerda snaps after yet another intrusion into her personal space as the woman repeatedly leans in the window. Expendable. They're all definitely expendable.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Argil then notices Kerda, and that she hasn't directly addressed the situation. "And what of you? What do you make of this little errand?"

Sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

He peers directly at her with his hood still up over his head, but allowing a hint of the face that hides in its shadow.

Silver Crusade

Male LG Half-orc Cleric (Divine Paragon) of Iomedae 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC 19 (T11, FF 18) | CMB: +2 CMD: 13 | F:+3 R:+1 W:+7 | Init +1 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +5, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +4 | Speed 20 ft. | Spells 1st 4/4 | Bolstering Touch 4/8 | Channel Energy (1d6) 5/5 | Kin Bond 1/1 | Bolstering Touch on Clydwell, Argis, Adelita, Yoska
Adelita Tain wrote:

"Hmm. Welp, I guess I don't aim to further her aims beyond accepting her coin. What do you think she might be up to Clydwell?"

Clydwell gives Adelita a concerned look. "I... I do not know. She is not from this land. She comes from a land of devils and schemers. The place called Cheliax that she has sent us to. She cannot mean well. We should be on our guard."

The big half-orc's tone makes you think he might expect to be assaulted by devils on the way.


Male Dwarf Investigator 1 - AC 14, T 11, FF 13; hp 11/11; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +5; +5 vs Spell & Spell-like Abilities, +3 vs Poison.

Straining to find a comfortable position I grunt out in mild annoyance "I think I vill see if the driver wants a little company for this ride. Bit crowded in here." exiting the carriage.

Dwarven:
"How about a traveling companion brother?"


Female Human

he glances over "we leaving yet, its very cold up here"


Human Thief (Knife Master) 1 | hp 11/11 | Init 5, Per 6 | AC 18, T 15, FF 13 | Fort 3 Ref 7 Will 2 | dagger 2/2 (1d4+1/19-20) | SA 1d8 | Slth 9, DisD 9, SoH 9, SM 6

"A job. As long as I get paid, it doesn't matter much to me," Kerda replies honestly.

Bluff DC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17: Seems like the truth, but maybe not the whole truth.

Silver Crusade

Male NG Half-orc Inquisitor of Iomedae 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +4 | Init +4 | Darkvision 60ft | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7 | Speed 20ft | Judgement: 0/1 | Kin-bond: 1/1 | Orc Ferocity: 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None

Hmm... she's leaving something out. I need to watch these characters a little longer. I need to know that none of them have been planted here by the queen. I hope Clydwell can play his cards close to his chest until I can make such a determination...

1 to 50 of 199 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The land of strangers All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.