Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Gods Of The Arena- Rise Of The Nightingale Blades (Inactive)

Game Master DM Heterocephalus

A group of slaves purchased by a local Arena Master of the Nightingale Blades seeks to rise in glory to be the best Ludus in Katapesh upon the sands of the arena.


351 to 400 of 659 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Fighter (Unbreakable) 2 / Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 63, AC 21, FF: 19 T: 12, CMD 21, Perc: +1, Init: +2, Fort: +10, Ref: +2, Will: +1, Face/Joker, Rep: 18

I update the map for Breunnor's movement.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

I think you forgot to add you bad guys BaB to his hit on his great sword :)


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

uh oh good point, I can't 5' step and your bad guy couldn't charge me uless he too has improved unarmed strike and dragon style?


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Ahhh yess zzz he has improved unarmed but not dragon style. So that means the 2nd attack is not valid then. Sorry I was too caught up to recall that especially after seeing you and Xem charging got me inspired lol. Wee looks like you may survive after all.

Titanos:

AC 15, touch 11, flat-footed 13 (+4 armor, +2 dex, -2 rage, +1 dodge) hp 71 (6d12+24) Fort +13, Ref +3, Will -1  Defensive Abilities Uncanny Dodge 
==OFFENSE==  
Spd 40 ft/x4 
Melee Mwk Greatsword +14/+9 2d6+10 19-20/x2
==STATISTICS==  
Str 24, Dex 14, Con 22, Int 7, Wis 7, Cha 8 Base Atk +6, Cmb +13 Cmd +25 


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

hate to rain on your parade more, but he couldn't reach me to attck from his spot on the stairs without charging :(


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Garris "The Dragon" wrote:
hate to rain on your parade more, but he couldn't reach me to attck from his spot on the stairs without charging :(

Ah yes ok, short of 1 more 5 step. You do not take any damage then. Alright then, issue a 1v1 challenge then. No-one is to interrupt. To the death my friend. Winner will coup de grace or decapitate?


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

sounds very dangerous for me, but sure why not sounds like a good way to win some fame as well. So what is current position? Did he just walk up to me then? Can my Challenge be issued before Jobasha moves so he can move elsewhere? Prefer him to me more than 10' away :)


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Will make for some great cinematics. Guts and glory. If you kill Titanos its a great start to your fame. Yeah he just causally walks up to you after you killed barbarian 2 and stares you in your face. Well yeah Jobasha can adjust, just shout at him to go away as he is walking towards you.

Rest of you sorry for the interruptions....do go ahead and combat


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Titanos walks up to Garris pushing aside the dying barbarian that Garris has ripped its throat out. He looked Garris directly into the face and growls.

Face Titanos and die like a man. I will floss my teeth with your intestine and take your skull as my foot rest. I challenge you to kill me....Titanos!!!!

Oratory: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Upon hearing the challenge the crowd rose in exuberance as they chant the name of Titanos while stomping their feet in unison.

Perception DC 8:
Judging by the enthusiasm from the crowd you could tell that Titanos is a gladiator of some renown. His reputation is estimated to be around 30


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

Garris smiles down at the man, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Your death will not be in vain as the crowd cheers for you soon it will be for DRAGON...

Garris roars and tears into the mans flesh.

Spoiler:

All Power attack
Attack 1 Biter 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Attack 2 claw 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Attack 3 claw 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

bite damage: 2d6 + 17 ⇒ (2, 6) + 17 = 25
claw damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
claw damage: 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

The beast inside Garris tears at the man before him leaving him a bloody mess. Garris flings more blood into the audience.

Are you not entertained
free perform: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

current stats:
AC 18, CMD 27, Buffs SF(14rmd), Enlarge(15rnd),Shield(16rnd), HP 52/52

Sovereign Court

Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (82/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

Chasik seeing his gladiator companions getting into the fray would love to mix it up with them, however he knows discretion is the better part of valor. while moving he ponders what to do, then he decides he will cast a cantrips at one of the barbarians within range in hopes to startle it with magic. While holding his staff in one hand, he casts a spell with the other.

You pathetic excuse for a barbarian! I will not charge recklessly to you, Letting you beat yourself proves I am better then you!

Perform Act: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Aluk Accid Ssssuink

From Chasik outstretched palm, a small orb of acid forms. Chasik takes careful aim at 7 and let the acid orb fly.

Attack vs. Tch 8: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

dm:
If I kill Titanos, will I get to loot him as well? Also would there be an issue of me collecting the heads of what I killed after the fact like the 2 barbarians. I was thinking of using alchemey to shrink the heads and carrying a net bad in the arena and dropping it proclaiming all who face me would be next :).. Let me know thanks.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

crap another note, I hate helping you kill me but Titanos damage should be 2d6+10 not +7


map Male Human
Spoiler:
HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis) Perception +7; Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Berserker; Reputation 9

Xem spun in place using his bare hand to deflect the barbarian's attacks and dodge between them and the swaying creature.

"COME ON THEN! I'll defeat your beast and you two dogs!"

The Crunch:
Perform(Act) to gain CHA to CMB: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30

Signature move: Skullshatter First part CMB to trip Girallon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Signature move: Skullshatter Second part Unarmed strike to the skull with Painful Smite and Domain Strike(Gentle Rest): 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 4 = 19

Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 nonlethal

Free Intimidate on Girallon from Painful smite: 1d20 + 18 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 18 + 15 = 37

Girallon take 15 more non lethal and is staggered(No save) for 1 rnd. It will continue to be shaken for the next 4 rounds. It is also prone.

With a surge of strength and speed he grabs one of the massive legs of the Girallon and lets forward a roar as he yanks it hard enough to topple the all to surprised creature on its back with a earth shaking crash. Even as it struggles to clear its head a shadow falls over it as the sun is momentarily blotted out by Xem's downward descent toward it's head. The blow strikes it soundly and pain explodes behind the creatures eyes as it is staggered by the curse in Xem's touch. He flips back to face the other men preparing for their onslaught.

Xem's Current status:

HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis)
No attack negation available this round.

Sovereign Court

Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (82/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

crap I forgot to post my status...oops

Spoiler:

HP 53/53
AC: 21
TCH: 14
FF: 17
CMD: 20


Male Human (Katapeshi) Daredevil Bard 2/Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 22/54, AC 17, touch 13, FF 14, CMD 19 (21 vs. trip), Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4; Perception +8, Initiative +3 (+5 with anticipate peril); Face/Braggart; Reputation 15

Aramus looks on as everyone continues through their routines. His eyes widen as the Dragon tears through the famous Titanos, but he simply flashes his blades again, drawing attention his way. "Certainly," he calls, "defeating a gladiator is a great feat. But see how easily those other fools fell before us! A true feat would be..." He finishes as he begins to dash around the barbarians toward the girallon, "Slaying a beast! Watch my barrage!"

Perform (act): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

THE BRAZEN FOOL'S BARRAGE:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Blinding Flash to force the girallon to make a DC 15 Fort save; if it fails, these attacks are against an AC of 15 and a CMD of 22.

Trip attempt: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Gladius attack 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Gladius attack 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Total damage to Girallon: 11 (pitiful, eh?)

Aramus' stats:

The Brazen Fool remains untouched by the battle (although I almost hope he'll die so I can make a character more optimized for combat...)

HP: 54/54
AC: 17
CMD: 19 (21 vs. trip)
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4


map Male Human
Spoiler:
HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis) Perception +7; Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Berserker; Reputation 9

Aramus you did read my post right? Where I already tripped it?


I think a couple of those Barbarians provoked those pre-rolled AoO's from my last post. My Kyoketsu Shoge has 10' reach so if they moved around without rolling acrobatics they provoked. Combat Reflexes gives 3 AoO's a round. Also I had taken the Daredevil penalty to AC into account in my 'Stats' spoiler so my AC last round was 15 meaning one of those attacks missed.

Treiden continues fighting the overwhelming force of enemies, sinking a right cross on the opponent to his left while simultaneously placing a swift kick to another barbarian's stomach. He steps back after his allies fill in the field for a chance to recover.

Full Attack Action: Flurry of Blows with Unarmed Strike; Misc: 5' Step. Fighting with Combat Expertise and Hope. All modifications have been adjusted in 'Stats' spoiler.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21

On Barbarian 6
Flurry 1: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 + 2 = 22
Damage 1: 1d6 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12
Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 1

On Barbarian 5
Flurry 2: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 + 2 = 26
Damage 2: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9
Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Barbarian 7's Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 2


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Okay, with all the rules discussion in the gameplay thread I totally lost track of what round it is. Do I need to act again? Can you please relink the map with each update GM?


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Well struck beast..Titanos do not fear!! TIIIITAANNN CRUSH!!!

Attack 1: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 1) + 10 = 14

Attack 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 3) + 10 = 18

Titanos blade struck the side of Garris as it draw blood.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The barbarians continue to attack Xem.

Barbarian 3 Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Barbarian 3 Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2) + 6 = 13

Barbarian 4 Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Barbarian 4 Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Girallon attempts to stand and as Xem attempts to attack before it blocked it with his elbow.

Xem AOO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Xem Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

EDIT: AOO On Barbarian 6 as he moved but Treiden missed but hits for 11 damage on 2nd.

Barbarian 6 screams as Areilla falcata cuts into his back before he turns around and strikes at her.

Barbarian 4 Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Barbarian 4 Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Barbarian 7 sensing an opportunity rushed behind Areilla and slashed at her. Moved to Y29

Barbarian 7 Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 Flanking bonus
Barbarian 7 Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 6 = 13

Barbarian 5 and 8 strike at the new aggressor.

Barbarian 5 Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Barbarian 5 Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 6 = 10

Barbarian 8 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Prone Penalty
Barbarian 8 Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Aramus saw the block by Girallon to Xem's attack as he slashed from behind.

Aramus AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage: 1d62 ⇒ 7

Round 3 Summary
Jobasha Moved.
Areilla moved and inflict 14 damage on Barbarian 6
Breunnor inflict 19 damage on Barbarian 5
Owyn bullrush and pushed back Barbarian 5 and 7
Garris attacks and inflict 59 damage on Titanos
Chasik spits acids and inflicts 3 damage to Barbarian 7
Xem tripped Girallon and perform Signature move and inflict 15 damage.
Aramus rushed and inflict 11 damage with Signature move.
Treiden inflict 12+1 Bleed damage to barbarian 6 and killed him. He inflict 9+2 Bleed damage to barbarian 5.
Titanos inflict 32 damage on Garris
Garris stood up.
Xem missed AOO on Garris.
Barbarian 7 bleed 2 damage
Barbarian move and missed Areilla
Barbarian 6 attack and missed Areilla
Barbarian 5 inflict 10 damage on Owyn
Barbarian 8 missed.
Aramus AOO 7 damage to Girallon
Barbarian 8 (Prone)
Barbarian 7 17/34 (Bleeding)
Barbarian 6 dead killed by Treiden
Barbarian 5 25/34 (Bleeding)
Girallon 39/73 (Staggered, Shaken 4 rounds)
Titanos 12/71
End of Round 3

Round 4 Initiative
Attendance: 58,000. Special Patron: 2 Mood: Aroused
Chasik
Xem
Areilla
Breunnor
Treiden
Owyn
Aramus
Jobasha
Monster

Ok your turn guys. Sorry about the posting. In future please take all discussion to discussion thread. As mentioned, I will try to post progress report regularly. Also i linked the map in my class/level profile and UNTIL you see the Round 4 Initiative table it is not Round 4 yet. Lastly as I cannot post all the time and the bookkeeping is quite a bit, after 24 hours i will skip your turn if you have not post yet as i cannot afford to wait.


map Male Human
Spoiler:
HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis) Perception +7; Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Berserker; Reputation 9
Quote:

Aramus saw the block by Girallon to Xem's attack as he slashed from behind.

Aramus AOO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage: 1d62 ⇒ 7

Check your damage roll.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Unbreakable) 2 / Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 63, AC 21, FF: 19 T: 12, CMD 21, Perc: +1, Init: +2, Fort: +10, Ref: +2, Will: +1, Face/Joker, Rep: 18

alright ya'll are a bunch a glaikit dog-faced maggots. Time ta be knockin some sense inta yer tight-assed mental baw-heid Breunnor yells twirling the wrecking ball maintaining it as a reach weapon.
he adjusts his position and as it flies upward in a high arc it comes down with incredible force of the barbarians skull

move:

take a 5' step so that both barbarian 6 and 8 are in his 10' reach

attack:

attacking (with power attack) barabarian #6 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

damage 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

free perform oratory check 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

AOO on #8 if gets up from prone:

Aoo on #8 if he tries to get up from prone 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
damage 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

stats:

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14.
hp 63
Fort +10, Ref +3, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear)
CMB +8; CMD 20


map Male Human
Spoiler:
HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis) Perception +7; Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Berserker; Reputation 9

Round 4

Xem let one of the barbarians leave his own mark, letting out a roar of pain for the crowd and pretending to stagger as if about to fall. But suddenly he surges up between the Girallon's massive arms and lands a mighty upcut on his chin rocking its brain yet again like a bell being rung. He land bloody new slashes across both his front and back, the claws of the beast from before and the large bruise/cut from the earthbreaker. He pants heavily as he grits his teeth and prepares to send this creature to meet its maker.

Perform(Act) to excite the crowd: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

Attack fighting defensive + Painful Smite + Domain Strike(Gentle Rest): 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 2 = 19

Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 non-lethal

Free Intimidate on Girallon: 1d20 + 18 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 18 + 13 = 37

Shaken til end of Round 8, Staggered for 1 round.

Xem's Current Status:

HP 29/51; AC 20, touch 20, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis)
Attack negation available this round.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

Garris roars back in pain as the mighty warriors blade cuts him deep.

You fought well, I will drink in your blood and consume your strength into mine. Witness the Last Rigths!!!

Spoiler:

bite attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
damagae: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 1) + 13 = 15
sever with claw: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

The dragon bites deep into the warriors shoulder and throat draining the last bit of fight from his body.. He then grabs the to of the mans head and with a swift claw decapitates his head from his body. Holding the head high above showing it to the crowd with the blood pouring out into the Dragons open maw. He spits some of the blood at the crowd.

This was your champion, This was the best that House Talis had to offer. Ha house of dainty flowers if you ask the DRAGON!!!

Free Perform: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34

Garris roars again before turning his attention back to his fellow gladiators calculating his next move.

current stats:
AC 18, CMD 27, Buffs SF(13rmd), Enlarge(14rnd),Shield(15rnd), HP 20/52


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Garris "The Dragon" wrote:

Garris roars back in pain as the mighty warriors blade cuts him deep.

You fought well, I will drink in your blood and consume your strength into mine.

** spoiler omitted **

The dragon bites deep into the warriors shoulder and throat draining the last bit of fight from his body.. He then grabs the to of the mans head and with a swift claw decapitates his head from his body. Holding the head high above showing it to the crowd with the blood pouring out into the Dragons open maw. He spits some of the blood at the crowd.

This was your champion, This was the best that House Talis had to offer. Ha house of dainty flowers if you ask the DRAGON!!!

[dice=Free Perform]1d20+18

Garris roars again before turning his attention back to his fellow gladiators calculating his next move.

[spoiler=current stats]AC 18, CMD 27, Buffs SF(13rmd), Enlarge(14rnd),Shield(15rnd), HP 20/52

He is not dead just unconscious and helpless, you have to roll sever limb against his cmd. May I suggest do your last rite signature move but with attack as first step then.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

DM:
Added in the Sever. I wasn't sure if we could perform our move if not in the order we presented. I would have done it in the original order, but his AoO could have dropped me. Very dangerous combatant you made there. :) I didn't roll a percentage as I assuem it auto worked with him being below 0 HP

Sovereign Court

Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (82/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

Seeing the barbarian prone on the ground and flailing around like a fish out of water Chasik decides now is a good time as any to make his presence felt and put his magus training to good use. He calmly walks up to the prone barbarian and hisses with glee and joy seeing his enemy flopping around. Chasik looks around and is quite cautious when casting his spell, knowing even the ugly thing on the ground could attempt to disrupt his spell if he gets it wrong. After a few brief seconds, Chasik's staff starts to glow and crackle with what appears to be electricity flowing through his staff. And after seeing the couple barbarians to "shocked" to do anything about it. He takes one good hack at the barbarian on the ground hoping to end him with one swift jab.

Move Action: move to V-26

Standard Action: cast Shocking Grasp through staff using Spellstrike

Concentration check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 vs. DC 17

Attack Roll with Combat Expertise and Spell Combat: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 vs. AC 11 (prone)

Damage if hits:staff 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9 electricity

Spoiler:

HP: 53/53
AC: 23
TCH: 16
FF: 19

CMD: 20

AOO on #8 if he gets up:

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Round 4

HP:55/55
AC:19

Ariella removes her left hand from the falcata and lashes out lightening quick with her blade and buckler at one of the barbarians in front of her.

Falcata attack on #6 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Buckler attack on #6 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Her blades carves a bright red diagonal line across his chest, and her buckler punch catches him right in the crotch, shattering a testicle with a sickening meaty thud. "Your willy's next little boy." she says, laughing dementedly. She steps back to the wall, giving them less room to flank her.

5' step back to Y28.

Sovereign Court

Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (82/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

sorry another 16 rounds of shield left as well :)


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

The Jaguar will double move up to barbarian #4 and claw attack him, eager to get any sort of combat in.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 +4 if helpless

stats are same as profile line spoiler above


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

per revelation in in Discussion, moved to a flank and will add the below damage

1d8 ⇒ 2 sneak attack from the flank plus 4 from the backstabber trait = 6 more dmg for a total of 11 from me this turn


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Ariella Moiraine wrote:

Round 4

HP:55/55
AC:19

Ariella removes her left hand from the falcata and lashes out lightening quick with her blade and buckler at one of the barbarians in front of her.

Falcata attack on #6 1d20+9
Damage 1d8+5
Buckler attack on #6 1d20+9
Damage 1d6+3

Her blades carves a bright red diagonal line across his chest, and her buckler punch catches him right in the crotch, shattering a testicle with a sickening meaty thud. "Your willy's next little boy." she says, laughing dementedly. She steps back to the wall, giving them less room to flank her.

5' step back to Y28.

Hi Areilla Sorry Barbarian 6 is already dead. Will transfer your hits to Barbarian 7.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Round 4 In-Progress


Xem inflict 13 damage and staggered Girallon
Garris decpitated Titanos with signature move
Chasik inflict 20 damage to Barbarian 8
Areilla inflict 13 damage to barbarian 7
Jobasha inflict 11 damage to Barbarian 3
Barbarian 8 14/34(Prone)
Barbarian 7 4/34 (Bleeding)
Barbarian 5 25/34 (Bleeding)
Barbarian 3 22/34
Girallon 26/73 (Staggered, Shaken 4 rounds)
Titanos Killed by Garris

Sorry Jobasha, Barbarian 6 dead so transfer your hits to Barbarian 3


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

HP: 45/55
AC: 17

The enemy reeling from his blows, Owyn tries to complete his signature move, hammering him with his sword and shield while still screaming boasts for the crowd.

Perform:1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27
Sword attack:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Shield attack 1:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Shield attack 2:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
All hit, damage: 25. He's disabled, not dead, blast.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Unbreakable) 2 / Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 63, AC 21, FF: 19 T: 12, CMD 21, Perc: +1, Init: +2, Fort: +10, Ref: +2, Will: +1, Face/Joker, Rep: 18

Did Breunnor kill barbarian 6? not listed in the round 4 progress?

@Ariella not to worry Brunnor showed him what its like to have real "balls"


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Breunnor Kegbreaker wrote:

Did Breunnor kill barbarian 6? not listed in the round 4 progress?

@Ariella not to worry Brunnor showed him what its like to have real "balls"

I am sorry. treiden killed it in Round 3. Do you want to hit another target and roll for it?


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Owyn Nakagro wrote:

HP: 45/55

AC: 17

The enemy reeling from his blows, Owyn tries to complete his signature move, hammering him with his sword and shield while still screaming boasts for the crowd.

Perform:1d20+19
Sword attack:1d20+8 1d6+5
Shield attack 1:1d20+9 1d6+5
Shield attack 2:1d20+4 1d6+5
All hit, damage: 25. He's disabled, not dead, blast.

You attacking Barbarian 5?


Male Dwarf Fighter (Unbreakable) 2 / Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 63, AC 21, FF: 19 T: 12, CMD 21, Perc: +1, Init: +2, Fort: +10, Ref: +2, Will: +1, Face/Joker, Rep: 18

need to look over the map since that will change my movement since I positioned myself to attack #6 and #8

EDIT: not sure how this falls in intiative order but his next target is #8 but now it appears he is also probably killed by Chasik. If bruennor goes first then Breunnor will have killed #8 leaving Chasik needing to redo his attack.

rather annoying to move in and damage tha bad guy to make it easier for someone else to get the kill. sensing that breunnor's gladiator career will be rather short and not by getting killed in the ring


Noticing the imminent win he and his fellows are soon to have, Treiden braves the distorted battleground as he charges in against the cluster of enemies and friends, whipping the iron hoop wickedly into an unaware barbarian's rib cage.

Full Round: Charge attack Barbarian 3 with Kyoketsu Shoge. Fighting with Expertise and final round of hope. All modifications are reflected in my spoiler. AC penalty from charge noted in spoiler.

Charge Attack on Barbarian 3: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 15
Kyoketsu Shoge Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Barbarian 5's Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Barbarian 6's Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Barbarian 7's Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 4

All AoO's will be at [+7;1d4+8] with 10ft reach


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

Yep sorry, should have specified.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Breunnor Kegbreaker wrote:

need to look over the map since that will change my movement since I positioned myself to attack #6 and #8

EDIT: not sure how this falls in intiative order but his next target is #8 but now it appears he is also probably killed by Chasik. If bruennor goes first then Breunnor will have killed #8 leaving Chasik needing to redo his attack.

rather annoying to move in and damage tha bad guy to make it easier for someone else to get the kill. sensing that breunnor's gladiator career will be rather short and not by getting killed in the ring

Its by order of posting. As your earlier post is invalid your 2nd post counts. So you will killed Glad 8


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Round 4 In-Progress

Xem inflict 13 damage and staggered Girallon
Garris decpitated Titanos with signature move
Chasik inflict 20 damage to Barbarian 8
Areilla inflict 13 damage to barbarian 7
Jobasha inflict 11 damage to Barbarian 3
Breunnor killed Barbarian 8
Owyn inflict 25 damage on Barbarian 5.
Treiden inflict 12 damage to Barbarian 3.
Barbarian 8 killed by Breunnor.
Barbarian 7 4/34 (Bleeding)
Barbarian 5 25/34 (Bleeding)
Barbarian 3 10/34
Girallon 26/73 (Staggered, Shaken 4 rounds)
Titanos Killed by Garris


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Treiden Wallace wrote:

Noticing the imminent win he and his fellows are soon to have, Treiden braves the distorted battleground as he charges in against the cluster of enemies and friends, whipping the iron hoop wickedly into an unaware barbarian's rib cage.

Full Round: Charge attack Barbarian 3 with Kyoketsu Shoge. Fighting with Expertise and final round of hope. All modifications are reflected in my spoiler. AC penalty from charge noted in spoiler.

[dice=Charge Attack on Barbarian 3]1d20+7-2+2+2
[dice=Kyoketsu Shoge Damage]1d4+6+2

[dice=Barbarian 5's Bleed]1d4
[dice=Barbarian 6's Bleed]1d4
[dice=Barbarian 7's Bleed]1d4

All AoO's will be at [+7;1d4+8] with 10ft reach

Dragon style? if not cannot charge just walk up and hit only.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The crowd was stunned silenced when Garris tore Titanos head out from his torso...however it only lasted for 1 few seconds before someone started shouting

Dragon!! Dragon!!

Soon the others began to catch on as it slowly build up into a crescendo of cheers and howls. The orator upon seeing the crowd's fervor roars into showmanship

Witness the birth of the Draaaagoon!!! Slayer of Titanos!!!!

With that the crowd broke into a roar of idolization.

Girallon obviously irritated by Xem's lock down techniques reaches out to Jobasha instead but misses.

Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The barbarians discouraged by the death of Titanos turned to Jobasha hoping to take one of them down. One of the hammers crushed Jobasha's arm.

Barbarian 3 attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 1) + 6 = 13

Barbarian 4 attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The barbarian never seen such an abomination of a woman cursed him in his tongue before swinging his hammer at her face hoping to crush it to pieces...however as he raised his hammer he started feeling giddy before collapsing from his wound and in particular the bleeding caused by Treiden.

Round 4 Summary

Xem inflict 13 damage and staggered Girallon
Garris decpitated Titanos with signature move
Chasik inflict 20 damage to Barbarian 8
Areilla inflict 13 damage to barbarian 7
Jobasha inflict 11 damage to Barbarian 3
Breunnor killed Barbarian 8
Owyn inflict 25 damage on Barbarian 5.
Treiden inflict 12 damage to Barbarian 3.
Barbarian 8 killed by Breunnor.
Barbarian 7 Killed by Treiden Bleeding.
Barbarian 5 Killed by Owyn
Barbarian 3 10/34
Girallon 26/73 (Shaken 3 rounds)
Titanos Killed by Garris
Girallon Missed.
Barbarian 3 inflict 15 damage to Jobasha.
Barbarian 4 missed.
End of Round 4

Round 5 Initiative
Attendance: 58,000. Special Patron: 2 Mood: Aroused
Chasik
Xem
Areilla
Breunnor
Treiden
Owyn
Aramus
Jobasha
Monster

Sorry Aramus I skipped your turn after 24 hours.
EDIT: For normal mobs once it touches 0 it's considered dead. Only for NPC like Titanos then they will slip into unconscious etc BTW I added in the link to the Map and the Monster stats in my class/level


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

GM, I dealt 25 damage to enemy 5 last round, leaving him on 0 health and bleeding. He should be 'disabled' this round, meaning he can take either a move or a standard action, and doing the latter costs him a point of health. I'm not sure if Bleed damage is taken at the start or end of his turn, but if its the first then he passes out in front of me.


*Link => Bleed*. Beginning of his turn. He should be dropping in front of you momentarily. Enjoy your Coup de Grace :-)


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

@DM I think Jobasha was supposed to be in P24 and his damage was to barbarian 4, he doesn't have aflank at his current position. At P24 he had a flank with Xem. This also means barbarian 3's attack would have to be on Xem, or Jabasha could be there but barbarian 3 would have not taken 11 damage from him. ANyways going to take turn :)


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

Garris marvels at the sound of his name for a brief second before he realizes Xem is wounded and could use some help. With Treiden wounding the barbarian he should be easy to devour.

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 +2 flank, -2 powerattack

Dragon reaches out with his powerfull maws and engulfs the barbarians (3) shoulder and torso nearly cleaving his arm from his body.

Damage: 3d6 + 16 ⇒ (4, 5, 5) + 16 = 30 1d6 sneak attack

The barbarians cries are short as the life leaves his body as the Dragon purges another soul from the sands. Dragon pulls back with a mouth full of blood and sprays barbarian 4 with whats left of his friend.

You are next!!!
he laughs and performs for the crowd that now worships him.

free perform: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

Current Stats:
AC 18, CMD 27, Buffs SF(12rmd), Enlarge(13rnd),Shield(14rnd), HP 20/52


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Round 5

HP:55/55
AC:19

Ariella, seeing all the men hogging her glory, runs over to the backside of the girallon. Maybe I can chop at least one cock today...

Double move to O29, provoking AOO from it.

351 to 400 of 659 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gods Of The Arena All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.