Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Gods Of The Arena- Rise Of The Nightingale Blades (Inactive)

Game Master DM Heterocephalus

A group of slaves purchased by a local Arena Master of the Nightingale Blades seeks to rise in glory to be the best Ludus in Katapesh upon the sands of the arena.


251 to 300 of 659 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Throngs of scantly dressed woman screamed after Ariella as they swoon when Ariella does the rude gesture of cunnilingus.

Miss Andry!! I Love you!!! Take me!!!

Breunnor jokes made the crowd enraged as they charged at the cage kicking it only to be taken aback by the wild demeanor of Xem.

He's crazy!! Wild dog!!

EDITED


Male Dwarf Fighter (Unbreakable) 2 / Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 63, AC 21, FF: 19 T: 12, CMD 21, Perc: +1, Init: +2, Fort: +10, Ref: +2, Will: +1, Face/Joker, Rep: 18

need to add +5 to my perform check roll (forgot to add it in after the change in the joker persona)

not that it matters much but that would make my perform oratory check of 19


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

Jobasha will display his claws and fangs in a dazzling display to get the crowd interested in his match

intimidate to all crowd members within 30ft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Hey kitty kitty!!! Hahaha!!


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

Owyn points at Xem and stands tall, his voice booming as he calls to the crowd.

"Foul creature! Your bravado shall wither before the fury of my arm, your will shall crumble beneath the just anger of my heart, and then I shall disembowel you, slowly, and serve you with croutons and courgettes, possibly a little parsley, with just a humble teaspoon of nut meg ooh yes won't that be nice... And then!..." continuing on in a long litany, Owyn seeks to rouse the crowd.

Perform(Oratory): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (8) + 19 = 27


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The crowd looks confused but cheers nevertheless!!

Nice Face Persona eh?


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

Sorry for breaking character, couldn't help it.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Owyn Nakagro wrote:
Sorry for breaking character, couldn't help it.

It is relevant as he is Heel and he just scared the hell out of the crowd thus you be Standing up for the crowd is a Face to them a hero whom brags alot about how you gonna cook him.

Sovereign Court

2 mythic left Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (66/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

Chasik will openly show his dislike of the singing by Ariella. He then turns to the crowd and hisses at any and all that are staring at them. He then enters a 'trance' like state. Refusing to blink, he is attempting to 'creep' put as many onlookers as possible.

I am the bessssst! I will prove thisss without a sliver of doubt! You all will bow at my ssssuperiority!

Perform Act: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Intimidate: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The crowds recoiled in disgust at Chasik.

Good in character. They recoil in disgust from your Man ti ts and Banana and star tattoos though.


The slaves soon arrived at the base of the arena as their gears are all laid out before them. As the slaves began to equip themselves, Desimo walks in and looks at them with a cold stare.

The crowd can be heard stamping their feet, cheering. Desimo gives the gladiators a talk of encouragement before they go out for their first fight.

Some of you are thinking you won't fight, some that you can't. They all say that until they are out there. Thrust this into another man's flesh

Desimo demonstrating with a sword

and they will applaud and love you for that. You may begin to love them for that.

He slams the blade into the table.

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

Today we have the patrons, Lord Luther Mendes our very own Lord who owns the Nightingale Blades! We also have the proud Lord Thakso Taliso who have sponsored and set up your death.

A flash of anger was betrayed on Desimo's face.

Cut them down...humiliate them..and survive this. Bring honor to our Lord Luther Mendes and shame Lord Thakso Taliso...and I promise you if you survive this fight you will be greatly rewarded...


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

"There is little i love more than to claw the grin off of an enemy."


Male Human (Katapeshi) Daredevil Bard 2/Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 22/54, AC 17, touch 13, FF 14, CMD 19 (21 vs. trip), Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4; Perception +8, Initiative +3 (+5 with anticipate peril); Face/Braggart; Reputation 15

"I shall play my part to the best of my abilities. Give me a pair of blades, and I can work wonders!" Aramus grins, exuding almost foolhardy bravado.


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Ariella just smiles in anticipation of chopping off some male genitals.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

Good people, I am the Dragon. Let this day be remembered as the day you lay eyes upon me. I will rip each opponent limb from limb that the excrement known as house Taliso puts on the sand today. They will wish they had the privilege of purchasing the Dragon. Bear witness to my greatness... Your blood thirst will be quenched with each swing of my claw.

Perform Act: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29


Behind Closed Doors...:

PERVERT!!!

Florine had already disrobed and laid invitingly on a bed of soft beaded pillows and richly colored blankets. She was somewhat shocked when Treiden looked to the floor and asked her to dress but did so without any hesitation. "It has been weeks since I slept in on a real bed. Jail cells, slave pens, animal wagons... never a bed. It has left my back in knots. I would be grateful if you would help me rid them." Florine did just that though after only a few minutes, the monk had fallen swiftly to sleep.

Ariella Moiraine wrote:
"Did you take that woman last night?"

With an even face, he studies the tone and body language of the "woman" questioning him. After a moment of silence, waiting for the slave drivers to leave earshot, he whispers reply. "Her services were not rendered in your expected fashion. The servant Florine knew of ways to alleviate stress and tension without resorting to debase herself." With earnest eyes he gives her a simple nod and continues marching.

*******************

Treiden walks into view of crowd without armor, only his Kyoketsu Shoge wrapped tightly around his wrist and forearm. His face and chest were painted in deep black paint giving him a ghostly visage (Think Mani from Brotherhood of the Wolf). Without speaking, he slowly begins to rotate his arm, unraveling the rope and hoop and sending it in a wide arc over his head. As it spins, he jumps over and through its designs and makes daring juggles with each dangerous end. When his display comes to a close, he whips it over his forearm and the weapon wraps itself back up in the same position where it began. He gives a silent bow and returns to his brothers.

Perform (act): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The crowd obviously delighted by the display of the 2 warrior slaves followed them into the arena. The atmosphere from one of mocking transformed into excitement for the Nightingale Blades.

All of you perform your persona, the crowd loves it and now seeks to watch your match


Male Human (Katapeshi) Daredevil Bard 2/Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 22/54, AC 17, touch 13, FF 14, CMD 19 (21 vs. trip), Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4; Perception +8, Initiative +3 (+5 with anticipate peril); Face/Braggart; Reputation 15

Retconning some playacting

Aramus smiles as some of the others play up their personas, roaring or tumbling for the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen!" he cries, flipping over the roaring Dragon. "Fear not these beasts! The humble men and woman who stand before you are here for your pleasure entertainment this fine day!"

Aramus unsheathes his gladii and flips them into the air, gracefully catching them and whirling them in his hands, catching the light and playing it along the crowd and his fellow slaves. "Applaud for us! Laugh and shout, live the thrill that we play out for you! The sands may run red, screams shall pierce the air, as we give life to the Great Drama of Life and Death!"

Sheathing his swords, Aramus spins about for a moment, and when he faces the crowd again, a wooden lute is in his arms (casts summon instrument). He strums it and sings out again, "This day shall blood be spilled!/ The people shall be thrilled!/ And in the arena, the Brazen Fool/ O'er the monsters and beasts shall rule/ With bloody blade and hilt!"

With a flourish and a bow, the lute vanishes, and Aramus raises his voice to a crescendo. "Cheer for us, good people!" he screams.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Perform (act): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Perform (oratory): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18
Perform (sing): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Perform (strings): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

When Treiden responds to her Ariella smiles for the first time since any of the other gladiators have seen her. It's brief, mere an upward twitch of the corners of her mouth, and directed only at him. But it was definitely there.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

You people came for a show and a show you will have. Watch now and witness as the Dragon is released.

Garris will spend the next few seconds drinking down his mutagen and extracts assuming we are going directly on the the sands.

Garris expands before the crowd and lets out a mighty roar as he bites through the Chanins spitting them at the guards. He pauses for a moment as he assumes there will be gasps and fear.

Don't worry good people the Dragon has not come for you. You have nothing to fear here unless you wagered your money on those dogs from house Talis.

Spoiler:
in order mutagen, stone fist, enlarge, shield. rnds left after drinking and display. 196,17,18,19. Just let me know how many more rounds to deduct at the start and then I will keep track after that. Armor class went up by 2 is the only change to my spoiler under name.

perform check for persona: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

In the bowels of the Colosseum. The man in charge of the gladiators calls out instructions before they enter the arena. "When the Katapesh Lords enters, raise your weapons, salute them and then speak together. Face the Lords, don't turn your back on them. Go and die with honour."

The gladiators enter the arena, looking up amazed at the overwhelming size of the arena and crowd. The gladiators stand in front of the Katapesh Lord, "We who are about to die, salute you".

The orator who is a fat man shouts in a loud booming voice filled with emotions.

On this day we reach back to hallowed antiquity to bring you a ferocious mercenaries and warriors from all brute nations bent on destruction. Your Lord is pleased to give you The Nightingale Blade!

There was a mixed of cheers and jeering from the crowd. Obviously the slave's little show before entering the arena has helped to raise the excitement of the crowd.

The Orator then began introducing each individual slave with gusto.

Garris:
Half Man, Half beast...he who claws the opponents to death and rip their limbs from their joint. I present you Dragon!!

Treiden:
With hands like steel, he reflects swords and steel like weeds. A warrior of a mystic origin...I present you Iron Hand!!!

Xem:
A man of scars...a man of dark past...today he will unleash it all upon the souls of the unfortunate...i present you the Cursed One!!

Owyn:
A man of tradition, a warrior of great faith. A voice that thunders and strike fear into the hearts of his enemy...i present you Thundershout!!

Jobasha:
A panther that hunts the wild now descended upon our sands to hunt fresh souls of men...a creature from the pits of hell itsel...I present you Jaguar!!

Chasik:
A cold blooded creature, a serpent whom form is taken own by the devil himself...he has now come for judgement day...I present you Bash!!

Breunnor:
A crazy dwarf with a twisted sense of humor. A mouth so foul that even the demons reel from it...the 2 handed plague that has arrive...I present you the Highlander!!!

Aramus:
A gentleman who sings, dance and whose form flutters the hearts and imagination of young men and young woman alike...the prince of the arena..I present you The Brazen Fool!!!

Ariella:
Last but not least...the amazon from hell...the sex confused genital eating cannibal...i present you Miss Andry!!

Alright guys...the moment you have been waiting for...Now some things to do right now.

1. Cut and paste the Oratory introduction in your post. You may modify it if you want.

2. Perform or Act out your Persona to the crowd. (Roll Perform ACt or Oratory against your Reputation to see if you win the crowd favor if not take -3 penalty to all rolls this combat.

3. Position your character anywhere behind the Pillar on the left. Current map I recommend to zoom in as its quite small.

4. Lastly remember to describe your move. Its showmanship not just rolling dices here. I will puting all the crucial information you need to know to decide the outcome

5. Be ruthless, cos I will show no mercy.


I can't get into the map at work so it'll be a while till I'm able to do anything properly. It sucks pretty bad.

Did we already perform Step 2 or was that a private demonstration er something? I'm a little confused on that.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

Oh, I did my perform presona above with another demo for the crowd. My intro is fine. I will move on the map


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The orator announced loudly.

From the far away lands of Magnimar, we bring you the famed Shaonti Barbarian Horde!!! They have brought along the Tyrant of the Jungle...Girallon!!

8 crazed looking barbarians screamed as they stuck out their tongue, foaming and inflicting wounds on themselves with their wicked looking weapons. Behind them a four-armed, gorilla-like creature, covered with matted white fur, roars in rage as it rears up to its full, towering height.

Owyn Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
ChasikI nitiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Xem Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Treiden Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Garris Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Breunnor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Jobasha Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Aramus Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Areilla Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Monster Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Attendance:
1d80 ⇒ 58

Round 1
Attendance: 58,000. Special Patron: 2
Initiative Order
Chasik
Xem
Areilla
Breunnor
Treiden
Owyn
Aramus
Jobasha
Monster

No-one is Flatfooted as all are before the Monster. Just post your actions in any order. Once all heroes have taken your actions, the monsters will move as a group.

Current Map

Odd Numbered Shaonti Barbarian:

AC 15, touch 8, flat-footed 15 (+7 armor, –2 rage)
hp 34 (3d12+9)
Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +5
CMB +7; CMD 15
Defensive Abilities uncanny dodge, trap sense +1
Melee mwk earth breaker +8 (2d6+6/×3)

Even Numbered Shaonti Barbarian:

AC 15, touch 8, flat-footed 15 (+7 armor, –2 rage)
hp 34 (3d12+9)
Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +5
CMB +7; CMD 15
Defensive Abilities uncanny dodge, trap sense +1
spiked gauntlet +7 (1d4+6)

Girallon:

AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +6 natural, –1 size)
hp 73 (7d10+35)
Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +5
CMB +12; CMD 25
Melee bite +10 (1d6+4), 4 claws +10 (1d4+4 plus rend)


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Garris "The Dragon" wrote:
Oh, I did my perform presona above with another demo for the crowd. My intro is fine. I will move on the map

Sorry Guys that was for the pre entry...didnt ask you guys to do lol...but it helped the crowd excitement. Increased the attendance. Do repeat your intro with the Orator portion in conjuction with your round 1 action. For those who cant use the map, do OOC for someone to help. Just let them know which space you want to go into.


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

DM:
If it helps keep things simple. If you allow, I can use can't remember the exact name, but its a alchemical tooth from 3.5 that holds a dose of potion or whatever. It takes a standard to drink so you can still only drink one potion a round. Just a suggestion. Your call.

Garris:
Half Man, Half beast...he who claws the opponents to death and rip their limbs from their joint. I present you Dragon!!

You people came for a show and a show you will have. Watch now and witness as the Dragon is released.

Garris drinks down his substances expanding and growing fur and taking on a feral form in front of the crowd.

Don't worry good people the Dragon has not come for you. You have nothing to fear here unless you wagered your money on those dogs from house Talis.

Garris will stomp and jump a bit like a raging bull ready to charge.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Garris "The Dragon" wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Garris:
Half Man, Half beast...he who claws the opponents to death and rip their limbs from their joint. I present you Dragon!!

You people came for a show and a show you will have. Watch now and witness as the Dragon is released.

Garris drinks down his substances expanding and growing fur and taking on a feral form in front of the crowd.

Don't worry good people the Dragon has not come for you. You have nothing to fear here unless you wagered your money on those dogs from house Talis.

Garris will stomp and jump a bit like a raging bull ready to charge.

You need to roll perform act or oratory to see if your speech just now moved the audience.


Any kind soul can place me close to the front line at about a distance of 15 ft from the enemy. If that's impossible, I'll hold my action until an enemy comes within 15 ft of me.

Treiden takes to the sands with a light jog. The Orator, another polished fat man who even from a distance looked like he stank of scented oils and wine, made his introduction. "With hands like steel, he reflects swords and steel like weeds. A warrior of a mystic origin...I present you Iron Hand!!!"

Treiden didn't realize until after the crowd reacted that he was supposed to make another show. He quickly whipped around his kyoketsu shoge and gave another performance of his control over the exotic weapon. his nerves were slightly on edge due to the size of the crowd but as he went on he felt his confidence grow.
Perform(act) vs DC??: 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 + 2 = 18 (+4 Bloodsport Showman; +2 Hope)
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 15 + 2 = 33 (+2 Hope)

The iron hoop at the end of his weapon spun in a lazy circle at his right while its fierce curved blade was fixed menacingly in his left hand. He lingered back while the others charged in against the enemy. When the opportunity presented itself, he took a swift step forward and released the hoop at the ankle of one of the charging barbarians sweeping him to the ground. Before the enemy even had a chance to rise Treiden had recoiled the disc and altered its arc causing it to smash into his chest.

Swift: Change to Dragon Stance; Misc: 5' step towards the enemy; Full Attack: Flurry of Blows with kyoketsu shoge. Fighting with Combat Expertise.

Flurry 1(Trip): 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 2 + 2 = 24 (-2 Expertise; +2 Hope)
Flurry 2: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 2 + 2 + 4 = 30 (-2 Expertise; +2 Hope; +4 melee v prone)
Damage: 1d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 (+2 Hope)

DM Heterocephalus:
Note: The kyoketsu shoge has 10' reach and combat reflexes allows me 3 AoO's per round. To keep things simple, you should probably roll these if they come up. I might 1 if the guy that I tripped doesn't get mauled by my teammates and tries to stand up.

Attack +7, Damage 1d4+6 (Includes Hope and Expertise)

*Edit* - That wasn't a crit. Copy/paste error on my character sheet made me think I had a 19-20 threat range. Fixed now


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

oh sorry, I thought you were going to use the above roll

perform for persona: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25


male Human
Stats:
HP 52: AC 19, T:13, FF:16, CMD: 22 (+1enlarged, +2 w/ mutagen), Perception +6, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will -1(+1 vs Fear) (+2 vs Sleep, Paralysis, Stun, Posion), Face/Daredevil Rep: 19

Treiden. First your 75' away. You can't move more than 30' and ready, and you can't ready a full attack. And you can't mover 30' ready an attack and take a 5' step with it.

Ready yourselves men. I want the BEAST!!!

Garris does two forward tucks rolling along the ground coming up and finishing with a front flip showing his athleticism and awaits for the enemy’s to come at him

acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

action:
Tumble 15' ready an attack for first enemy to enter threat, swift into dragon stance. I have 10' reach so ready attack and AoO will go off I will go ahead and roll them here for ease. Both will be on the first guy in reach. Power attacking

readied attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 damage: 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
AoO: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 damage: 1d8 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Both will have +1 to hit and damage if no ally is withing 10'

DM note:
I will be active on here another 30mins, but I will be out of town till Sunday, SCA event. Figures combat starts up and gotta go :) I will try and check in with my fiancé' phone.


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

A panther that hunts the wild now descended upon our sands to hunt fresh souls of men...a creature from the pits of hell itsel...I present you Jaguar!!

perform: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

Jobasha will remain where he is (not his turn to move or attack yet, i will get to that later) and will lower his weight into a predatory, almost-four-legged stance ready to hunt after unsheathing his claws and giving a jaguar scream


map Male Human
Spoiler:
HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis) Perception +7; Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Berserker; Reputation 9
Orator wrote:


A man of scars...a man of dark past...today he will unleash it all upon the souls of the unfortunate...i present you the Cursed One!!

Xem lets out a roar as he thrusts his fists upward toward the crowd. He moves forward leaping into the air and comes down punching the gr4ound suddenly as waves of negative energy shoot into the ground and crack the earth apart. Ghostly hands rise up out of the ground reaching for the legs of all and any who step into his 30 foot zone.30 ft radius from Xem is now Difficult terrain for 1 minute.

"COME FIGHT ME ON THE GROUND THAT WILL BECOME YOUR GRAVE!"

Perform(Act): 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27

Move:30 ft movement.
Std: Channel Negative Energy 1d6 ⇒ 6 damage halved, no will save necessary but all terrain within 30 ft becomes difficult for 1 minute.
Swift: Crane Style.


map Male Human
Spoiler:
HP 42/51; AC 16, touch 16, Flat Footed 13; CMD 23 (+2 v Trip); Fort +8, Reflex +5 , Will +8 (+1 v Fear, +2 v stun, sleep, paralysis) Perception +7; Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Berserker; Reputation 9

DM you'll have toi figure out how to mark out the terrain zone on the map as I'm not an expert with that.

Sovereign Court

2 mythic left Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (66/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

A cold blooded creature, a serpent whom form is taken own by the devil himself...he has now come for judgement day...I present you Bash!!

I am half man and half Naga. I will prove that Naga are superior to these pathetic barbaric specimens you've put in front of me! They are weak and you'll soon see what I mean!

Chasik will symbolize a throat slash at Barbarian #4

Perform Act 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Standard Action: Cast Shield on self. AC is now 21, lasts for 2 minutes.

Move Action: nothing


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

One other matter to trouble you guys please place a spoiler under each combat post with details like AC HP and any additional effects like spells duration etc. Helps when i make rolls against you as said alot of bookkeeping.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Jobasha "The Jaguar" wrote:

A panther that hunts the wild now descended upon our sands to hunt fresh souls of men...a creature from the pits of hell itsel...I present you Jaguar!!

[dice=perform]1d20+14

Jobasha will remain where he is (not his turn to move or attack yet, i will get to that later) and will lower his weight into a predatory, almost-four-legged stance ready to hunt after unsheathing his claws and giving a jaguar scream

Jobasha as mentioned there is no initiative between the heroes. we move as group so just take your action and once all heroes done the monster will more as a group too.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Unbreakable) 2 / Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 63, AC 21, FF: 19 T: 12, CMD 21, Perc: +1, Init: +2, Fort: +10, Ref: +2, Will: +1, Face/Joker, Rep: 18

A crazy dwarf with a twisted sense of humor. A mouth so foul that even the demons reel from it...the 2 handed plague that has arrive...I present you the Highlander!!!

the dwarf moves to his position his dwarven wrecking ball twirling in a menacing fashion.

he looks across the arena to stare down his opponent Right you no good stinkin dog-faced arse-wipe. ya ain't got da balls ta come fer me. lucky fer you I got what ya be needing right ere. he glances over to Ariella an when I be done poundin yer balls she be takin what's left!

Perform oratory 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

move:

advance 20' (on map)

action:

weapon is set for reach so ready action attack when in reach range
attack (power attack) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
damage 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

if he continues to advance then attack of oppurtunity
Aoo with power attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
[ooc] Aoo damage 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

combat stats:

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14.
hp 63
Fort +10, Ref +3, Will +2 (+4 vs Fear)
CMB +8; CMD 20


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

Owyn strides forward into the open, points his scimitar at the enemy and raises his shield high, showing his body and face to the crowd as his voice booms out.

"People of Olumsuz, I am THUNDERSHOUT! Today I dedicate to you my brutal murder of these SCUM, these ANIMALS! Watch and feel it as I slice my blade through that one's scrawny throat, before bashing his fellow's head into mush with my shield! I am the greatest warrior to ever...."

Perform(Oratory):1d20 + 19 ⇒ (14) + 19 = 33

Move action: 30ft

Combat Stats:
AC 17
HP 55/55
Fort 8
Reflex 4
Will -1
CMB 10
CMD 23


Male Human (Katapeshi) Daredevil Bard 2/Gladiator 3
Spoiler:
HP 22/54, AC 17, touch 13, FF 14, CMD 19 (21 vs. trip), Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4; Perception +8, Initiative +3 (+5 with anticipate peril); Face/Braggart; Reputation 15

"A gentleman who sings, dance and whose form flutters the hearts and imagination of young men and young woman alike..." Aramus grins and bows to the crowd at the announcer's words. "The prince of the arena..I present you The Brazen Fool!!!"

Aramus draws his blades and flashes the light about using the gleaming metal, shouting, "Lovely women! Honorable men! This day, we fight not only for glory or freedom! This day, we fight, not even for bloodlust!" Aramus times this to come just after some of the more gruesome comments from his fellow gladiators. "Nay, this day, I, the Brazen Fool, fight for you!"

Perform (act): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

As the crowd (presumably) cheers, Aramus dashes forward, his quick feet picking a path through the ghostly hands Xem created. "Now, now! Just because you're so cursed nobody wants to come near you, doesn't mean you should make it even more difficult!" As he steps, he whirls the gladii about his head expertly, before expertly angling them to reflect light into the eyes of the four-armed beast.

Blinding Flash on the girallon; DC 15 Fortitude save or blinded for one round.

Aramus' current situation:

HP: 54/54
AC: 17, touch 13
Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +4
CMD 19 (21 v. trip)
Wielding two gladii, wearing two cestuses


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

Jobasha will take a total defense action this round, and waits to see how the barbarians assault the party before entering the fracas.

gm:

AC increases by 6 to 23 while in total defense thanks to his ranks in acrobatics.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Alright just awaiting Areilla before the monsters move.


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Sorry for the delay. Different timezone and all.

Last but not least...man's worst fear....the cock-shopping whirlwind of death....I present you Miss Aaaannnndry!!!!

As the man's voice fades Miss Andry roars at a volume to match the girallion, executing a double backward somersault into position with her shoulder next to the pillar. Her huge oiled muscles glint in the sunlight as she pounds on her tiny rock-hard breasts like a gorilla. She points towards the barbarians, then bends over backwards waggling her firm masculine bum in their direction. Her hairy female bits the wickedly sharped spiked blades which protect them in full view. Pulling off another backflip, she lands legs facing forward with her legs crouched in horse-stance. She makes the two handed downward chopping motion which says 'suck it' and then imitates a masturbating man before violently chopping down with her blade and throwing the "penis" away while growling.

Perform (Act) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 If the DC is equal to our reputation then great...-3 for rest of fight.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Round 1

HP:55/55
AC:16

She steps forward, remaining in horse stance, her blade gripped in both hands, ready to chop anyone who comes near.

Readied Attack (PA) 1d20 + 9 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 3 = 14
Damage 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


M Human
Stats:
AC: 23 HP: 12/53 Fort: 9 Ref: 7 Will: -1 CMB 10 CMD 23

Owyn attempts an 'I don't know her' gesture.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Owyn Nakagro wrote:
Owyn attempts an 'I don't know her' gesture.

Hahaha that is probably the funniest post I ever read in my entire pathfinder life...you crack me so bad my wife thought I was crazy...Btw the DC is in the reputation table on the campaign tab. LOL!! Owyn that gesture requires standard action ; P


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Ah, I missed the "/check for opening" somehow the first time I looked. So I still failed, by one. Dammit. Glad you think she's funny, that's her whole point.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The slaves gusto stirred the excitement of the crowd as they cheered loudly accepting their place in the arena. As Ariella screamed and does her obscene act the crowd went Wooo....as grown men grabbed their own crotch and booed her. The Katapesh lords shifted uncomfortably in their seats as Luther Mendes shrugged. However amidst the jeering, a small group of lesbian wearing leather armor fashioned after Ariella moaned and groped each other. One of them kicked one of the booing male as his companions punched her before all of them erupt into a brawl.

As Xem fist slammed into the ground, the cursed ground released ghostly dark entrails that latched unto whoever enters. The crowd pauses in amazement while the orator shoot a frown look at the wizards maintaining the anti magic field device. They shook their heads in response indicating that Xem ability is legit. He nods.

The superstitious barbarians obviously spooked by the cursed ground started retreating before a loud roar compelled them to stay their ground. A large barbarian with a stern visage, muscle cords as large and strong as steel with a large blackened greatsword slung at his back lumbered onto the arena. Upon seeing the large barbarian, the crowd goes wild.

It's Titanos of the Golden Lion!!! The orator announced.

Fort 15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Encouraged by Titanos presence, the barbarians started entering into a trance as they walk unto the cursed ground as the Girallon gallops to face the slaves.

Round 1 summary

Treiden move and readies.
Dragon moves and readies.
Xem channels negative energy. Difficult ground 30 feet.
Chasik cast shield on himself.
Breunnor moved and readies.
Owyn moved.
Aramus moved and cast blinding flash but failed.
Jobasha goes full defensive.
Ariella moves and ready.
Barbarians moved and raged.
Girallon moved and ready.

Round 2 initiative
Attendance: 58,000. Special Patron: 2 Mood: Excited.
Chasik 
Xem 
Areilla 
Breunnor 
Treiden 
Owyn 
Aramus 
Jobasha 
Monster

Your turn guys

Sovereign Court

2 mythic left Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 6.0 | HP 74/74 (66/98) | AC 23 | TCH 11 | FF 22 | Perc +0 | Initiative +5 | Stealth -5 | CMD 18 | Intim +7 | Climb +2 | Know Dungeon +5 | F/R/W: 7/3/1 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +1 vs mind affect)

Chasik will know better then attempt to go through the difficult terrain caused by Xem, instead using that as a buffer. The barbarians shouldn't be able the charge through it limiting their effectiveness.

Move action: move to U-16

Standard action: Go total defensive

Spoiler:

HP: 53/53
AC: 25
TCH: 13
CMD:20

Shield rounds left 19


RETIRED
Stats:
HP 25/36; AC 19 (T 16, FF 13); CMD 22; Fort +3, Reflex +8 (1/day reroll), Will +3 (+1 v Fear)(+2 shake it off) Perception +7 (Scent); Initiative +4; Uncanny Dodge; Heel/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Catfolk Ninja 2 / Gladiator 3 map

The Jaguar stalks in Garris' overlarge shadow, maintaining a defensive posture and keeping The Dragon between him and the enemies.

gm:

move action
standard: partial defense +3 AC, total 20 AC


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Round 2

HP:55/55
AC:16

Ariella remains ready, letting the raging fools come to her.

Readied Attack 1d20 + 9 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 9 - 3 = 21
Damage 1d8 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Treiden Wallace wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Ariella Moiraine wrote:
"Did you take that woman last night?"

With an even face, he studies the tone and body language of the "woman" questioning him. After a moment of silence, waiting for the slave drivers to leave earshot, he whispers reply. "Her services were not rendered in your expected fashion. The servant Florine knew of ways to alleviate stress and tension without resorting to debase herself." With earnest eyes he gives her a simple nod and continues marching.

*******************

Treiden walks into view of crowd without armor, only his Kyoketsu Shoge wrapped tightly around his wrist and forearm. His face and chest were painted in deep black paint giving him a ghostly visage (Think Mani from Brotherhood of the Wolf). Without speaking, he slowly begins to rotate his arm, unraveling the rope and hoop and sending it in a wide arc over his head. As it spins, he jumps over and through its designs and makes daring juggles with each dangerous end. When his display comes to a close, he whips it over his forearm and the weapon wraps itself back up in the same position where it began. He gives a silent bow and returns to his brothers.

[dice=Perform (act)]1d20+6
[dice=Acrobatics]1d20+15

LOL just saw saw Closed door spoiler!!! That's all you did????

251 to 300 of 659 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gods Of The Arena All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.