God's Market Gamble PFS#3-18 (core) (Inactive)

Game Master lucklesshero


301 to 340 of 340 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11 (+1 monk, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5 hp 18 Male Human Blast rune 0/4 Reroll 0/1 Stunning fist 0/1 Channels 0/7 Cleric/Monk of Irori 1/1 LN Medium humanoid (human) Init +1; Senses Perception +7

Tajan nods he is happy to assist at Argenta’s comment ”There is not much light inside can you do something magical about that?”

will take ten on the assist

Argenta Ibn Jad wrote:
Once we get inside I can make some light for us

Tajan smile in appreciation as he helps out with the door

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 2 Init +7 | AC19, T11, FF18 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4 | CMD 10 | Perception +6
Resources:
Spells 1st: 4/5; Claws 6/7

Once we get inside I can make some light for us

The Exchange

Male NG Human Druid 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, magic fang, shillelagh 2nd—Bull's Strength, Summon Nature's Ally 2 Active conditions: None | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Volar pipes up "Hey i'm no weakling myself you know missy! Me and Smiler arm wrestle all the time when we're bored ona long journey. Though i admit he does usually beat me. We'll both help! Come on Smiler, get your hands under the end there."

Volar Strength check assist, take 10: 10 + 4 = 14

Smiler Strength check assist, take 10: 10 + 1 = 11

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 2.1 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (4/4), 2 (-/-),

"I have the light spell too. If both Argenta and I cast it inside the warehouse, it should provide a wider illuminated area for us."

Hudor smiles at the feats of strength. "I'm no push over either. I'll help."

Hudor moves to add his strength to opening the door.
Strength (Aid Other): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Fighter 3 HP: 31/31 | AC 23 T:12 F: 21 CMD 18 | F +7 R +3 W +6 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +9 SM +2

With everyone's help Polanco throws his back into it with the prybar!

Str: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

You all eventually pry open the north door. ( say 7 minutes left on the mage armors it took Argenta and Hudor a couple rounds to circumvent the warehouse making perception checks to make sure there were no other entrances ect..during that time Polanco and the others have time to mess with the doors and pry the northern one open)

Argenta and Hudor arrive just in time to see you slide the loading door open. Inside is a massive old warehouse that's dark except for the light spilling through the door. Argenta cast light at the end of a twig and holds it up high for everybody to see more clearly.

Inside the warehouse is an abundance of boxes, crates, barrels, and assortment of household furnishings. Some of the crates and barrels are stacked 10ft or more off the ground. There are walkways wide enough to fit your group through. However, some of the boxes are stacked so closely..you'll need to squeeze through the rows.

Go ahead and move your PCs anywhere you like inside, and state what they are doing or looking for. If you need help moving your pawn let me or another know.

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Fighter 3 HP: 31/31 | AC 23 T:12 F: 21 CMD 18 | F +7 R +3 W +6 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +9 SM +2

Polanco knows what theyre looking for is going to be precious and probably held by itself so he goes looking for small luxury looking crates that might hold the relic.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male HP:11/11, AC:14, T:10, FF:14, CMD:13, CMB:3 Fort:+5, Ref:0, Will +5 Initiative:+0, Per:+3, Diplomacy:+5 (core)Cleric (Death/Magic) lvl 1 MWScythe +5(2d4+4, x4), Dagger +3, (1d4+3, 19-20x2) Ranged:MWScythe +5(2d4+4, x4) 30ft

Solomon will be looking for boxes out of place, ie:crates with similar size and one that isn’t, or different markings, or different size etc...
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 2.1 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (4/4), 2 (-/-),

Not trusting this place will be unguarded, Hudor keeps an eye out for possible dangers that threaten the group. Doing so by trying to stay centered around the group as they search.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 2 Init +7 | AC19, T11, FF18 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4 | CMD 10 | Perception +6
Resources:
Spells 1st: 4/5; Claws 6/7

Argenta also moves warily, concerned that thieves might trap their hideout against nosy visitors.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Grand Lodge

AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11 (+1 monk, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5 hp 18 Male Human Blast rune 0/4 Reroll 0/1 Stunning fist 0/1 Channels 0/7 Cleric/Monk of Irori 1/1 LN Medium humanoid (human) Init +1; Senses Perception +7

"We should have asked the vanishing sisters if there were any traps"
Tajan looks around perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

Tajan do you want to stay where you are or should I move you in to the north door area? Will wait for Volar to post before I move on.


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

you spend a minute searching the area immediately inside the door checking crates, barrels, and even floor boards for anything interesting, unusual, or dangerous and come up with nothing.

For speed sake I'll just say the four of you searched in that area within the Red line and came up with nada..Volar stayed outside with Smiler trying to get the ape to stay put while you guys searched. Tajan checked out the jammed door for traps and found none. Move your pawns or ask me to do it (otherwise they get left where they are). You can move to other parts of the warehouse to continue looking...Everybody can go.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 2.1 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (4/4), 2 (-/-),

Hudor cast Light spell to help with his searching and to help illuminate more areas. He moves further north and around some crates. Checking the area in the NorthWest corner of the warehouse.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2

The Exchange

Male NG Human Druid 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, magic fang, shillelagh 2nd—Bull's Strength, Summon Nature's Ally 2 Active conditions: None | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

Volar moves in and follows Hudor over to some boxes.

"I guess we're looking for anything that looks like a relic. Which makes me realise i don't know what really makes something a relic..."

Volar searches around the boxes near him for anyting that looks a bit weird and out of place.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

Hudor and Volar spend about a minute searching the northwest area of the warehouse and come up with nothing.

The orange area is now searched. Volar and Hudor need not roll again till I all the others post again.

Grand Lodge

AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11 (+1 monk, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5 hp 18 Male Human Blast rune 0/4 Reroll 0/1 Stunning fist 0/1 Channels 0/7 Cleric/Monk of Irori 1/1 LN Medium humanoid (human) Init +1; Senses Perception +7

Tajan searches the corridor formed by the crates ahead of him

How long will taking 20 take to check the walkway ahead

Grand Lodge

Male HP:11/11, AC:14, T:10, FF:14, CMD:13, CMB:3 Fort:+5, Ref:0, Will +5 Initiative:+0, Per:+3, Diplomacy:+5 (core)Cleric (Death/Magic) lvl 1 MWScythe +5(2d4+4, x4), Dagger +3, (1d4+3, 19-20x2) Ranged:MWScythe +5(2d4+4, x4) 30ft

Solomon will head noth east and check along the wall of crates going east until he reaches the opening.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 I'm growing tired of these pesky games when i get my hands on these thieves... Solomon is growing irritable and is becoming a ticking time bomb.

Grand Lodge

AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11 (+1 monk, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5 hp 18 Male Human Blast rune 0/4 Reroll 0/1 Stunning fist 0/1 Channels 0/7 Cleric/Monk of Irori 1/1 LN Medium humanoid (human) Init +1; Senses Perception +7

With Solomon’s muttering in frustration Tajan decides slow and meticulous is not the way to go perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Grand Lodge

Dwarf Fighter 3 HP: 31/31 | AC 23 T:12 F: 21 CMD 18 | F +7 R +3 W +6 (+2 vs Poison and Spells) | Senses: Darkvision 60 ft, Per +9 SM +2

Polanco does his best and searches, using his pathfinderly expertise.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

Argenta can still move in and search but everyone else can move further in now too. I'm circling areas you already checked. If you see red outline..your group is relatively certain they need not back-track to search that area (ie you got a good roll) Likewise Orange outline your like 90% sure there's nothing of interest there too. If you see yellow outline means you probably could have done better job. Green..well it means you found at least one thing interesting in that section. Also it's taking some time to look around this warehouse is very cluttered. My initial estimates of 1 min per section were way wrong..more like 5-10 min per section. So your buffs have worn off a while back.

You enter the warehouse not really knowing what you're looking for. So you spread out and start rummaging through boxes and crates..always wary of traps or ambush. A few minutes in to the search your mage armor spells expire. You decide to press on without them for a little while and nothing happens but coughing on some dust bunnies.

It's been 20 minutes (retcon) since you arrived you've got about a sixth of this warehouse searched reasonably well. By Raw it would have been much longer. Do you want to re-cast mage armor or wait? Keep moving through the warehouse and rolling eventually you'll cover the whole thing.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 2.1 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (4/4), 2 (-/-),

I would say don't waste the charges on the wand for Mage Armor. It would probably run out again.

Finding nothing, Hudor moves further into the warehouse and turns down one path while searching.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Grand Lodge

AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11 (+1 monk, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5 hp 18 Male Human Blast rune 0/4 Reroll 0/1 Stunning fist 0/1 Channels 0/7 Cleric/Monk of Irori 1/1 LN Medium humanoid (human) Init +1; Senses Perception +7

No buffs keep exploring until we find something interesting heres another 4 checks

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 2 Init +7 | AC19, T11, FF18 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4 | CMD 10 | Perception +6
Resources:
Spells 1st: 4/5; Claws 6/7

Argenta will hold off using the wand again for now. If we haven't been jumped in twenty minutes of searching it seems unlikely there is anyone here.

She does cast detect magic and begin making sweeps of the area, trying to see if there is any magic here while she moves around. She also remains alert for possible traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The Exchange

Male NG Human Druid 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, magic fang, shillelagh 2nd—Bull's Strength, Summon Nature's Ally 2 Active conditions: None | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

"Nothing so far. More boxes to go though. Smiler, stay near me and don't wander off."

Volar checks another set of boxes.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

Volar, Tajan, and Argenta move further in to the warehouse they search for about 10 minutes more and then Volar discovers some interesting papers set on top of a suspicious foot locker.

Do the rest of you continue to explore the warehouse while Volar inspects the papers and locker? If so move your pawns to areas you want to explore(and roll perception). Alternately, I could have you all just roll once, say it took an hour more, to explore the rest of the warehouse. Rule of two; 1st two votes one way or the other is the way we go.(if you can't move your pawn please let me know..otherwise I'll just move you to the nearest unexplored area when u roll)

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 2.1 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (4/4), 2 (-/-),

Hmm... I'll vote for the Alternate option. One roll and an hour to explore the rest of the warehouse.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 2 Init +7 | AC19, T11, FF18 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4 | CMD 10 | Perception +6
Resources:
Spells 1st: 4/5; Claws 6/7

Argenta goes over to help Volar inspect the locker and papers. Did her detect magic spell detect anything?


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

Argenta moves to help Volar sort through the foot locker and read the papers. As she draws near Volar, she senses magic coming from the foot locker. Hudor continues searching the rest of the warehouse.

What's your vote what do the rest of you do?

Grand Lodge

Male HP:11/11, AC:14, T:10, FF:14, CMD:13, CMB:3 Fort:+5, Ref:0, Will +5 Initiative:+0, Per:+3, Diplomacy:+5 (core)Cleric (Death/Magic) lvl 1 MWScythe +5(2d4+4, x4), Dagger +3, (1d4+3, 19-20x2) Ranged:MWScythe +5(2d4+4, x4) 30ft

I'd be ok with either option, however i would like to wait before deciding until we find out what Argenta and Volar found...
Solomon will stay put for now until he sees Polanco catch up then he'll continue searching with Hudor unless he hears otherwise.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Has anyone found anything yet? This could take hours, shouldn't they be showing up soon? I feel like they wouldn't leave an expensive relic in a warehouse unguarded for hours...

The Exchange

Male NG Human Druid 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, magic fang, shillelagh 2nd—Bull's Strength, Summon Nature's Ally 2 Active conditions: None | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

"I've got a footlocker over here. Oh an some paperwork too. Let me see.." Volar trails off as he starts to read.


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

You find some interesting items in the foot locker. Several letters from local collectors and aristocrats offering to purchase the keg are in plain sight on top of the footlocker. The footlocker contains
a client list, of sorts. You also find the Scarab of the Dawnflower. The relic has been embedded into the footlocker. Other items in the locker include a Pure Legion uniform, and several official papers identifying
a woman named Parani as a former member of the Pure Legion. These papers detail why this woman left Rahadoum. The magic Argenta detected was from a potion of delay poison and a potion of cure light wounds. There is also a suit of masterwork agile half-plate armor, and a golden statue of Iomedae.

Do you guys finish searching the Warehouse? If not, what do you do next? If you continue to search everyone just give me one perception roll please.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 2.1 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +2 CMD 14 (FF 12) | HP 16/16 | Init +2 | Fort +2 Ref +3 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (4/4), 2 (-/-),

Hudor continues to search the warehouse, seeing if they is anything else to find. This time he cast Detect Magic to help his further search through the warehouse.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

That is a nice piece of armor.

Grand Lodge

AC 13 touch 13, flat-footed 11 (+1 monk, +1 Dex, +1 dodge) Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5 hp 18 Male Human Blast rune 0/4 Reroll 0/1 Stunning fist 0/1 Channels 0/7 Cleric/Monk of Irori 1/1 LN Medium humanoid (human) Init +1; Senses Perception +7

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 2 Init +7 | AC19, T11, FF18 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4 | CMD 10 | Perception +6
Resources:
Spells 1st: 4/5; Claws 6/7

Argenta helps looking over the letters and paperwork.

Has anyone heard of this Parani? We should probably take this stuff back to the Grand Lodge, Master Shaine will want to know about it. If this Parani is a member of the Greycloaks he can probably find out.

What does the client list contain? Does it indicate what they wanted? Are the other relics the society has lost named on the client list? Also, why did she leave Rahadoum?

The Exchange

Male NG Human Druid 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +4, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +8, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells: 1st—cure light wounds, magic fang, shillelagh 2nd—Bull's Strength, Summon Nature's Ally 2 Active conditions: None | Re-roll (+2): 1/1 |

"Very interesting. Well we have a bit more to search then we can finish up here i think."

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer
Argenta wrote:
What does the client list contain? Does it indicate what they wanted? Are the other relics the society has lost named on the client list? Also, why did she leave Rahadoum?

1&2 What does the client list contain? What do the clients Want?

answer: several prominent names of merchants and nobles that have either expressed interest in: or already have, purchased religious artifacts through the Black Market. The clients appear to be wealthy collectors that apparently have no qualms about how they obtain their merchandise. A countess from Taldor, Viviana Rallano..is the most prominent name on the list.

3.Are the other relics the society has lost named on the client list?
answer:There are other society Relics on the list. One of them you found: the Scarab of the Dawnflower.

4.Also, why did she leave Rahadoum?
answer: It's not totally clear why this Parani person left Rahadoum. But, you do find some discharge papers from the pure legion accusing her to being a "Traitor to the Laws of Man through the act of extortion." So it my be possible she was on the run for taking bribes and or extorting those she was suppose to be protecting by, abusing her position in the pure legion.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 2 Init +7 | AC19, T11, FF18 | Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4 | CMD 10 | Perception +6
Resources:
Spells 1st: 4/5; Claws 6/7

After scanning the messages and documents Argenta looks up, This looks like more than enough evidence to seal this Parani's fate. We should get it back to the Lodge as soon as possible.


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

waiting for Polonaco to post(he should post by sometime tonight)..if not I'll bot. him..the rest of you should decide if you want to go or finish searching the warehouse.


male Risen from the Sands: resource sheet | Snows of Summer

Polanco wades in the warehouse and says he's been called away on an emergency mission by his wife. Seems he forgot to get milk last time he visited the local grocers and she's sent her youngest child to go retrieve her wayward husband. Mamma says this adventuring stuff is a fools errand Pappa...why do you do it? Several of you can overhear the child berate poor Polanco on behalf of her mother, as she leads him out of the warehouse, back to his home.

Maybe being a Pathfinder isn't for you.. is the last thing you hear the child say as, a sullen Polanco looks forlornly over his shoulder, and waves goodbye to the rest of your group.

OK please see discussion thread for further insight in to this. Also need someone besides Argenta, to speak up and let me know if they want to continue search the warehouse or not. thx.

301 to 340 of 340 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / God's Market Gamble PFS#3-18 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.