Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


301 to 350 of 3,696 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag will grab the cloak. Pretty sure Klepy took the masterwork lil' sticky.

Velag wakes up from a big night of mushy-mushy, and takes a moment to thank the Grey Man for his blessing. After praying, he jumps back into bed for a morning... constitutional... and then gears up to leave, promising the she-gob, "Me bring you back big froggy for you. We can lick and have fun. It way bigger than toad, so last longer."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Chapter 3: Riders of the Black Moon

You're about an hour out, riding swiftly through tall grass as the trail twists between marshy areas and clumps of bushes and higher, dryer ground.

Tark rides proudly at the forefront. Velag notices movement and shouts a warning! Next to the trail, two vine-like appendages lash out at Fangz, barely missing the wily wolf! Yes, it missed. Twice!

It's just off the trail, and moves right onto the path to try again. You see a large clump of mobile vegetation, two 10' vines jutting from its mass, ready to snag anything edible.

INITIATIVE: Velag, Bucko, Tark, Shambling Mound, Klepy

Tark is "in front" of it. The others are in a single file "behind" it.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Bush bash!"

"Leaveses him alone!"


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag says, "Yuck, you not fun to kill.. You not even look tasty."

Velag tries to figure out what it is and what he knows about it...

Knowledge (Nature) (ID creature/weaknesses): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Despite his disgust, he draws his swords and directs Bayleff to attack as well.

Assumes that Tark and/or Fangz offers me flanking...

Left-Hand: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 14 for 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + (1) + 1 = 6
Right-Hand: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11 for 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (6) + 1 = 9

Ride check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Bayleff: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 2 = 15 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 .. and trip 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


King of Goblins *MAP*

Velag knows that this thing is large and has a 10' reach. Charging close enough to attack it will provoke an AoO of cruel proportions!


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Falls backs."

Crossbow, light
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30
GM Goblin King wrote:
Velag knows that this thing is large and has a 10' reach. Charging close enough to attack it will provoke an AoO of cruel proportions!

Oh... That changes things. Epic AoO's are not the sort of thing Velag likes to eat... How far out is Velag? If I can 5'step my way in, I'll do that and make the attacks which I assume miss. If not, then, I'll do this:

NotGettingSplattered:

Velag casts Shield of Faith on himself, gaining a +2 deflection bonus to AC, activates Copycat, and steps in 5' feet.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy will Dismount and draw both Stickys. I believe these actions take up round one so I will post round two also. Provided Tark is still on the other side, Klepy will try and maneuver in and strike with both stickys."AAAAIIIEEEE!!!!"

Attack 1:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 For:1d3 + 2d8 ⇒ (3) + (8, 8) = 19
Attack 2:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 For:1d3 + 2d8 ⇒ (1) + (7, 6) = 14
Acrobatics to avoid AoO:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Confirm Crit:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 For additional:1d3 ⇒ 3
Crits really don't excite me the way they normally would with this character :(. I love the sneak attack damage though. Look at that, max damage

"Stick Stick Sticky EHEHEHEHEHEE!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

A fast dismount (free action) is a DC 20 ride check. Not making the check means it takes a move action.

Velag moves carefully, bringing Bayleff to the edge of the monster's attack range.

Bucko fires and hits it from a safe distance.

Tark hasn't gone yet (he's 2nd), but he's close enough to move in and attack. If he does, then Klepy's massive sneak damage applies (he just made the acrobatics check). If he withdraws, then Klepy did 7 damage...

It all hinges on the brave leader!


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Gonna do my ride check, I keep forgetting that. I don't work with mounted scenarios much so I need to remind myself of it constantly.

Ride Check:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Even if I fail, I still need to use a move action to draw my daggers so that would be an equivalent to a double move.


King of Goblins *MAP*
Klepy wrote:

Gonna do my ride check, I keep forgetting that. I don't work with mounted scenarios much so I need to remind myself of it constantly.

Ride Check:1d20 + 10

Even if I fail, I still need to use a move action to draw my daggers so that would be an equivalent to a double move.

Actually, drawing your daggers can be done as part of a move action, since your BAB is +1 or higher (p. 187). The DC to fast dismount was made, the acrobatics to get close was made (that was your move, so drawing weapons was free), and I'll take for granted you flanked Tark. Of course you would, and even with only 15' of move after the dismount, you're right there in the 2nd round when it starts. I see Klepy leaping from his ratdog, drawing his daggers as he tumbles past the snapping vines, and laying both deep into the giant plant.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Hehe hehe cool hehe hehe


HP 92/92

Tark and Fangz will engage a vine.

Earthbreaker (power attack): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Fangz bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Note: Tark did not claim the masterwork breastplate -- too high of a skill check penalty


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1
Tark Bashflat wrote:


Note: Tark did not claim the masterwork breastplate -- too high of a skill check penalty

Then Klepy will add it to his "emergency stash"


King of Goblins *MAP*

The shambling mound goes after Tark's turn. At this point, Tark is the only target it can attack without moving, and since Tark hurt it, that's what it will do.

Tark is hit by one vine for 16 damage, then gets constricted for 14 more. Ouch! He wasn't grabbed, though, and can still move and attack next round.

This leaves Klepy still flanking and doing sneak damage in the first round, and Velag just inside the monster's reach without a flank buddy.

Round 2: Velag, Bucko, Tark, Shambling mound, Klepy


HP 92/92

Tark and Fangz will continue their assault against the foul plant.

Earthbreaker (power attack, flank): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Fangz bite (flank): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag knees Bayleff to step in the rest of the way, and then jabs his shortswords into the Mound.

"It not even smell like food. Stoopit plant."

Left-Hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Right-Hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Ride check (directing Bayleff): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Bayleff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 and trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Stoopid stick slinger!"

reload.....

Crossbow, light
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


King of Goblins *MAP*

Velag got a hit in, but everyone else missed!

The thing picks the right image and hits Velag with a woody tentacle, doing 14 damage, then squeezes him tight for 12 more! The inquisitor thanks Norgorber for not getting hit twice before he passes out.

Klepy is still flanking Tark, and could possibly end the creature's terror with a good attack.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

When did Klepy become so..... dependable? Creepy

Klepy sees the others struggling with the nasty......bush....thingy and stabs again
"Yous lets Klepy friends GO! STICKY!!"
Attack 1:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 For:1d3 + 2d8 ⇒ (2) + (6, 7) = 15
Attack 2:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27 For:1d3 + 2d8 ⇒ (3) + (6, 4) = 13

28 damage? Nice! I *heart* Rogues.


King of Goblins *MAP*

I still say rogues are overpowered! What have I done? LOL

Klepy almost solos the beast. It stops moving. Two of you are badly hurt. Klepy gets a cool point. You all get a nice chunk of XP, too. I really thought you'd run away! I would.

Let's make sure I'm current on everyone's max hp, too.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Well, I figured since we were divided (with it in the middle of us), that running was less of an option -- though I was worried, I mean, I gave myself an illusory double and a +2 deflection bonus to AC for a reason.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Sad part is, I found out if we ever fight something immune to flanking and sneak damage, They exist too, I'm useless.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Also, without a flanking ally, I'm really useless hehe
Klepy goes over to Tark and tries to help him up. "Tanks Tark! Make ting easier fer Klepy to stick dead! Good member of Efesti! Make boss Gutwad and Gupy proud you do!! Klepy looks around at the damage. "Need potions!" Klepy searches in his pack. Haven't added it to my profile yet but before Klepy left the village, he sold the MW Breastplate for 200gp and bought four potions of CLW. Klepy hand two potions to Tark. "Momma says good for was ails ya! You drink, feel better. Tastes better dan dirt too."


King of Goblins *MAP*
Velag Wordeater wrote:
Well, I figured since we were divided (with it in the middle of us), that running was less of an option -- though I was worried, I mean, I gave myself an illusory double and a +2 deflection bonus to AC for a reason.

That thing was nasty! You managed to kill it, though, at great personal risk.

While you're getting patched up, you see what looks like a dragon just over the horizon far to the south of you, flying from east to west. If it saw you, it ignores you and moves on. Something tells you this place is a far cry from Brinestump~ and that's no picnic.

It's also starting to get cloudy. Could be a storm coming.


HP 92/92

Tark run from something needing to be flattened?

Tark dismounts and stands over the remains of the vine. He smacks it a couple times with his maul but seems utterly unimpressed with the results. No blood spurting forth. No innards gushing out. Tark gives the plant corpse a frustrated kick and re-mounts.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Even a goblin would find the thing inedible. Tastes like wood.

Once you've gotten yourselves healed up, you've still got most of a day to ride. It's hard to tell from the map, but it seems that the point at which you cross the river is still very far off; another 2 or 3 days, probably.

You can make the river road sometime tomorrow, gods willing.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Lets know when we rests an Bucko makeses web house."


King of Goblins *MAP*

A couple of you might want to heal up a bit...


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

I gave Tark two potions so I'll roll for him
CLW 1:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW 2:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


King of Goblins *MAP*

That's a start. Tark and Velag took 30 and 26 damage, respectively. That was a very tough monster to face, but you lived, much to my relief! Fortunately, you have the resources to heal up and continue.

Again, let's double check our hit points. Also, remember that swim is a class skill for ALL Licktoads, so if you have a rank in it, be sure to add 3!


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko can us his hex for healing, once for everyone injured....

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"I has dirt!"


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag regains consciousness after Bucko rubs dirt on him (+11 hp from -2 = 9hp). He gets up and immediately starts kicking the mound, "Stoopit plant! Me should have judged you, stoopit-nasty thing! You still not even food!"

He shakes his head a little and then pulls out his healy-stick and hits himself with it.

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (7 charges remain)
Cure Light Wounds Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 (6 charges remain)

Current status: 21/24. Good enough. We should get Bucko a healing kit, or whatever passes for one amongst goblins -- so he can treat deadly wounds on us.

Velag says, "Me likes stick. We needs more of themses."


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko is going to learn some craft alchemy asap!
Troll styptic is good stuff!


HP 92/92

Tark HP Confimation
I'm just trying to confirm what his current hit points are.
- He was given 2 CLW potions, which healed him 8. (2hp to 10hp)
- He was given a healing hex by Bucko, but I'm not sure which amount he received. 11 or 6?
- Velag used a CLW wand, but I'm not sure which amount he received (or if both?)


Bucko/Velag could you please let me know which amounts I should heal. Thanks.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Looks like Velag took the 11, then healed himself close to full. Tark would get the 6, then. Don't nobody got no love for Tark?

@ Bucko: We mentioned some sort of healing/alchemy system for components in the ooc thread. I'm all for it, just don't have any books/tables on that. It would be cool for Bucko to be able to use that sort of thing, and incorporate some odd/useful things into the goblin economy. Not all treasure is gold, after all. Perhaps the shambling mound could yield something valuable to a knowledgeable witch? You would think so.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

looks like Velag took the 11...

It makes sense if I were going to post-combat heal and get help doing so I would first get Velag up to help, on the other hand had an enemy been near I might have opted to heal Tark first

Knowledge nature 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Most of that stuff is on the OGC link

The specific thing..... Troll styptic link


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

I did. I'm greedy. Also, Klepy gave Tark 2 healing potions, I thought?

Velag wanded himself twice... if Tark's still hurt, he'll smack'im with that too.


HP 92/92

Okay, so the total healing Tark got was 8 from the two CLW potions, and 6 from the hex. This will put him at 16 hp, or in game terms, half his health.

After receiving the healing, Tark feels much better (having been at death's door). "Me ready to go on.", Tark exclaims gruffly. (Of course he wouldn't refuse a couple smacks with Velag's wand.)


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag looks at Tark with a confused expression, "You still hurt. Me fix before Bayleff decide you weak enough be food."

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (5 charges remain)

Velag shakes the wand, "Dumb healy-stick. Work better!"

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (4 charges remain)

Velag looks at Tark, "You say bad things about healy-stick? It not like you!" He then pats the stick, whispering, "He not mean it, stick. He friend of Velag. Make better."

Cure Light Wounds Wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 (3 charges remain)

Velag looks at Tark and says, "See? Need be nice to stick."


HP 92/92

"Thanki Velag and Stick."


King of Goblins *MAP*

The brave riders, healed and ready, trek off again towards the heart of the deadly Mushfens. Following their sketchy map, they continue southeast with few pauses.

It is near-dark when another threat is noticed! A swarming horde of stirges emerges (rhymes!) from thick foliage just west of the trail.

Given their speeds, you could use your steeds (rhymes!) to outpace the blood-sucking horrors. Or, if you'd rather, you can fight all 10 of them.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko standard action
range 130 feet
10 foot radius spread

casts glitterdust on the stirges as they emerges (from the trail ahead)!

"Takes Bucko bug spray!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

4 of the 10 are caught in the glitterdust, and Bucko's spell seems to have blinded all of them for the round.

They hover about erratically, unable to find a meal, about 30' ahead of Tark. The others behind them make a beeline towards you.

Inititiative: Klepy, Bucko, 6 stirges that can see, Tark, Velag, 4 blind stirges


HP 92/92

It sounds like we were able act on the initial/surprise round. If so, Tark would definately have done a partial charge.

Earthbreaker (power attack, charge): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Fangz bite (charge): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy dismounts and draws two throwing daggers daggers but puts his mount between him in and the enemies. "Eee why we doin dis?! Klepy no good gainst dis many! Someone flanks please. You horsy stay in front." Klepy will throw his daggers at oncoming attackers.
Dagger 1:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 For:1d3 ⇒ 1
Dagger 2:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 For:1d3 ⇒ 2
Wow crit.
Confirm Crit:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 For addition:1d3 ⇒ 1


King of Goblins *MAP*

A loud "thok" is heard as Tark turns one of the sighted stirges into a red mist.

Another attempts to land on him, but fails.

One attaches itself to Fangz.

Velag gets one attached to himself, and another (injured by Klepy) barely misses Bayleff.

Klepy is missed by one of the injured ones.

The 4 blinded stirges will blindly do something after Velag's turn.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag says, "Big bugses... Tasty!"

In the surprise round...

He draws his shortswords and directs Bayleff to pull away slightly from the Stirges.
Ride Check 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

In round 1, when the stirge has attached to him..
Velag snarls, "No, buggie. Me eatses you."

Left-Hand -- 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 .. Possible Crit, confirmation roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damage Roll: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7 (Attached stirge loses dex bonus, so should be a valid crit)

Velag will attack another Stirge with his right hand -- directing Bayleff to take a step if needed to bring something in range.

Right-Hand -- 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bayleff -- 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 and trip 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


King of Goblins *MAP*

Unable to see or hover, the 4 blind stirges drop to the ground, each occupying a space in a 10' square just in front of Tark, wishing they could see again.

Velag's stirge pops in another bloody spray, but the damage is done, and Velag gains one point of constitution damage.

Round 2!


HP 92/92

On round 1, when a stirge attempts its touch attack to clamp onto Fangz, Tark will attempt to use his mounted combat feat to block it.

Ride Check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

301 to 350 of 3,696 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.