Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


3,401 to 3,450 of 3,696 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag scowls at Joboo, "Me say it right, Stinky. Bucko just have too much waxes in earses."

He snarls when the human pops out at takes a shot at Bucko, wondering where th overgrown twerp was hiding while casting expeditious retreat so the stoopit can't get away. He draws his swords and sneakily closes in with Reta and laughs, saying, "In village, girlgobbies say Bucko squishy partses pretty dead already -- and that long before stoopit's arrow."

Stealth at half-speed, but Velag's base move is 60'


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo stays quiet and moves closer to their assailant while drawing his katana.

Stealth: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (5) + 34 = 39

If the humin came within reach he was ready to cut him up.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 + Sneak damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 6) = 20

Map


King of Goblins *MAP*

Reta:
You see a man with a rapier standing at p 32.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta giggles again at Velag's comment. Then noticing the human, her face reverts to an instant scowl, "I SEE YOU, LONGSHANK! LONGSHANK HAS BLADE!"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko flies forwards toward the open door.....

"Giveses up human!"

SuperBucko is here......


King of Goblins *MAP*

Where did Bucko move to?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

M 33......phone posting limitations....;(


King of Goblins *MAP*

You can't do it?


King of Goblins *MAP*

K. MAP

Reta
Velag
Bucko
Joboo
Other


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

I think it's the bad guy's turn, correct? Or is it Reta's? I'm not sure.


King of Goblins *MAP*

The longshank Reta saw pops into O-33 and tries to stab her with his rapier, but she just avoids it. He then moves back to the square he was in, shouting Hee hee!

Another human leaps into O-33 from P-34, and attacks Velag, hitting him for only 3 damage. He moves back, too, laughing. Ha ha!


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta scowls at the strange humans. Moving in between them, "YOU FEEL RETA'S BLADES NOW, STOOPID LONGSHANK HEE HEE!" She swings furiously at him.

5' step to P 33; Full Attack; 24 AC

TWF + Piranha Strike + Twin Attack(SA)
Attack #1, Main Hand +1 Adamantine Dogslicer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Attack #1, Off-hand +1 Dogslicer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Attack #2, Main Hand +1 Adamantine Dogslicer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Attack #2, Off-hand +1 Dogslicer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Crit confirm rolls
Attack #1, Main Hand +1 Adamantine Dogslicer: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Attack #2, Main Hand +1 Adamantine Dogslicer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Attack #2, Off-hand +1 Dogslicer: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

I'm actually not sure about a 5' step around a corner, so, if it's not allowed then just move me there and take whatever AoO's necessary and keep my first roll.

Pretty cool, though. 3 out of 4 of 'em critted. Only 1 confirm but still pretty dang cool.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Hee Hee has cover, but Reta still hits him well enough. He dies. Ha Ha seems a little worried.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"What so funny stoopids?"


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo slides right around Reta...nicety nice knife work gobbo girly... and stabs straight out with his Katana at HaHa.

Katana Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Crit Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag (5') steps in front of the door and lets ha ha ha ha have it with both blades.

"You right, longshanks! This am funses!", he laughs.

Left Hand, Frosty +1: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 2 = 31 {bane} for 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (2) + (1, 4) = 13 {Frost, bane}
Right Hand, Normal +1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Left Hand, Frosty +1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24 {bane} for 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (6) + (6, 6) = 22 {Frost, bane}


King of Goblins *MAP*

I'm thinking Velag can't take a 5' past the wall.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Wasn't. Was attacking through the open door -- giving them cover -- Reta went in.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Hee Hee died. Reta's in front of the door. She took a 5'. You'd have to move past Reta to attack Ha Ha. Then Joboo can move and attack.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Reta's position is a 5' into the room based on her coordinates -- she even said "I'm actually not sure about a 5' step around a corner, so, if it's not allowed then just move me there and take whatever AoO's necessary and keep my first roll."...

However, if you're ruling she stepped into O33 rather than P33 to take her attacks, then I'll revise my action.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko pursues the man as well waiting til just the right moment he hits the man with the misfortune hex...

Will save DC 19....re-roll all attacks etc take worse result....


King of Goblins *MAP*

Reta got a full attack with a 5', so I left it there. It was good enough to kill Hee Hee, so nobody gets flanked at the door. You can move past her and attack Ha Ha (You go ahead of Joboo). He can come in next and finish him off if you don't.

Ho Ho is in Q 29, but I can't place him there for some reason.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Revised Action:

Standard Action -> Swap Teamwork Feat -> Outflank becomes Escape Route (Can pass through squares occupied by or adjacent to allies without provoking AoO)

Move action -> Q34 (not provoking for moving through P33, thanks to Reta)

Edit: Not letting me move myself on the map either...


King of Goblins *MAP*

Had to reformat. I got the dungeon working, anyhoo.

Reta
Velag
Bucko <
Joboo
Other

MAP


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko cackles madly to extend the hex


King of Goblins *MAP*

The hex seems to be working. Bucko may have moved, I dunno. Move him if you like. I think Hee Hee was the one you hexed, right?


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

With his feet planted wide Joboo first slashed then stabbed straight out at Ha Ha with his katana.

Katana attack 1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Katana attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Yeppers ....hee hee got hexed.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Hee Hee is dead. Ha Ha is hurt, but backs up and misses Velag. Ho Ho fires an arrow, and misses, too. The goblins are too quick and small to hit easily.

Reta <
Velag
Bucko
Joboo
Other

MAP


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

"YOU SHOULD RUN, STOOPID LONGSHANK. IT MAKE IT MORE FUN." She grins wickedly as she moves toward Ho Ho and swings her slicer at him.

Move to Q 30; Attack Ho Ho

+1 Adamantine Dogslicer w/PS: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
Damage: 1d4 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag smiles at the stoopit human that steps into reach of his blades and joins in the maniacal laughter. "Look how funny your blood is!"

Left Hand, Frosty +1: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 2 = 34 {bane}
Possible Crit, confirmation roll: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 13 + 2 = 31
Probably confirmed on a 31..
Critical Damage: 2d4 + 6 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 + (6) + (3, 4) = 25 {Frost, bane}

Right Hand, Normal +1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Left Hand, Frosty +1: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 2 = 21 {bane} for 1d4 + 3 + 1d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (6) + (1, 4) = 18 {Frost, bane}


King of Goblins *MAP*

Ho Ho is badly hurt, but still up. Ha Ha dies so bad, the other 3 goblins die, too, just from the massive death in the room.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6
GM Goblin King wrote:
Ho Ho is badly hurt, but still up. Ha Ha dies so bad, the other 3 goblins die, too, just from the massive death in the room.

Lol! That was a nasty crit, I gotta agree. :)


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko hexes Ho ho.


King of Goblins *MAP*

He's got to move to see him.


King of Goblins *MAP*

I'll assume he did. Joboo's up.

MAP


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo hops over Hee Hee and slides into the spot beside Reta.

Move to P-30

He hoped she wouldnt start yelling as he preferred to work in silence...but yousa can never tells with gobbo gals...and if yousa says 'SHUT UP!' theysa just yells louders anyways...

He thrust at the man's belly with his katana.

Katana Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


King of Goblins *MAP*

Ho Ho takes a nasty cut, and is laughing no more. He withdraws eastward, past another room.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Stupid Ho stands still whileses wes beses b#%&$ slapping you!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

You can chase Ho Ho, or do something else.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Sorry. Meant to post yesterday and completely forgot. My bad.

"YAY! NOW WE PLAY CHASE GAME WITH LONGSHANK!" Reta takes off after the human.

Will double move to reach him if necessary.


King of Goblins *MAP*

The map continues east, but moved down to make room. Ho Ho sees that he can't shake Reta, and attacks and misses, due to the hex. It's dark here, and he didn't bring a torch.

The room she ran past has a pile of treasure sitting on the floor.

MAP


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

"Oooooo, shinies," she manages in a normal voice as she is momentarily mesmerized by the treasure. Fortunately for her, she manages to just avoid Ho Ho's swing.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko flies into the treasure room and pauses to cast detect magic towards the pile....

"Maybe goodies here!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

The small stone room is dominated at the north end by a massive pile of treasure. Gold coins spill from open coffers draped with fine silks and furs, and glowing swords stand propped against barrels and crates holding gem-encrusted armor.

Bucko detects magic coming from all over the stuff. Reta is still in combat. Ho Ho will use the chokepoint to fight her off.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

I'm guessing we're still going by rounds, correct? Which means Velag is up now? Let me know because I nearly rolled an attack until I remembered, "Oh wait, it's not my turn yet." :P

And just so I'm clear when it is my turn: Reta will be able to get a full attack when it is her turn, correct or no?


King of Goblins *MAP*

Yes to alla dat.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag uses his fun super speediness to jog up behind Reta, cursing that he can't reach over her head... "You trying to takes all the funses!", he complains, and puts his swords back in their sheathes, watching for an opportunity to strike.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Bucko went to check out the treasure, so it's Joboo's turn.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

the chase was on and Joboo wouldnt relent until the quarry was down. It reminded him of the games that he'd play as a gobbo pup. He grinned with evil glee and sped on after the human.

Full move to B-39

3,401 to 3,450 of 3,696 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.