Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


3,201 to 3,250 of 3,696 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>

King of Goblins *MAP*

LOL

The minotaurs don't want to go in the small, scary ship. They'll see you off, though.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta nods, thinking that is a good idea when the food goes to the "cook-place" on its own. "LESS WORK FOR RETA TO HAVE TO CARRY FOOD AROUND."

Reta growls at Stix and points her blades at him. "RETA WILL GIVE STIX A BELLY ACHE," she threatens. As the frog on his head distracts her, Reta loses her anger instantly and giggles. "MCGIBBANS IS ALMOST AS CUTE AS SPOTOL." Placing her blades away, she digs in her pack and pulls him out. Smiling, "SPOTOL!" She proclaims as they re-enter the ship. Reta then proceeds to play the chase game again with her pet frog.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

McGibbans:"Ribbit.<3"
Stix looks confused. "What! Shut yer hole Mcgibbins! Ya don't know what yer sayin."
Mcgibbans:"Ribbit! \_/*
Stix growls. "Doncha be gettin snippy wit me flipper boy. Imma gonna put ya in a pan in a minute"
Mcgibbans:"Ribbit!"
Stix rolls his eyes and throws his hands in the air. "Bah! Whateva!"
He then looks back at Reta. "How dare ya cherm ma frog wit yers. Quit it!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

You get everything stowed away, and ready to go.

The cap'n is hurt pretty bad, and asks Bucko for some healing.

F**ko is still in the helm and eager to fly again. The cap'n shows her some charts, and by the end of the day, you're on the outskirts of the fabled city of Kaer Maga, built ages ago on the side of a giant cliff at the edge of the Storval plateau.

We'll disembark when we're rested, gobbies. I need to heal up and prepare a few spells, just in case. Z, set a watch. We'll go meet Hera the harrower in the morning, and get you whatever you want.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Before we leave, Velag asks Bucko to get a cow to bring stuff into small closet where he and Reta can butcher it.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Let's call it done. The other has no idea.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko puts a healing hex on the captain...
2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 8) + 7 = 19

"Youses suposed tah says when yah has big oucheses so we healses maybe next time stayses on boat we burns down town."

"Velags an Reta says lauder filled wit good meat an we has cow-man fer heavy liftin jobses."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Thank you, Bucko. Mmm, I smell steak!

The minotaur is too big for the cramped ship. The cap'n barely fits. A mercane, and elf and 12 goblins take up most of the space already.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Thank you, Bucko. Mmm, I smell steak!

The minotaur is too big for the cramped ship. The cap'n barely fits. A mercane, an elf and 12 goblins take up most of the space already.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag's an Inquistor to the god of murder. This is an offering both to the Grey Master and to Velag's belly.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Duly noted. If you want to murder the last one, feel free.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko considers the size problem and spends some time in thoughts of magic, and shrinking the minotaur, but then decides that he will never get used to the smell, and how good they smell cooking.....

Then those blasted hooves and all the noise is very unlike gobbies. Nope better as food.....


King of Goblins *MAP*

Minotaur. It's what's for dinner.

You get xp whether you kill it or not, so I'll assume you do. It'll go bad before you eat it all, but free food is free food.

More later.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Bucko needs to learn Gentle Repose or something to stop the future foods from rotting...


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6
Stix Gibber wrote:

McGibbans:"Ribbit.<3"

Stix looks confused. "What! Shut yer hole Mcgibbins! Ya don't know what yer sayin."
Mcgibbans:"Ribbit! \_/*
Stix growls. "Doncha be gettin snippy wit me flipper boy. Imma gonna put ya in a pan in a minute"
Mcgibbans:"Ribbit!"
Stix rolls his eyes and throws his hands in the air. "Bah! Whateva!"
He then looks back at Reta. "How dare ya cherm ma frog wit yers. Quit it!"

Reta taunts Mcgibbans with Spotol once again before running off, giggling.

Reta's still down 33 hp's. And she's not even gonna think to mention to anyone she's still hurt. You know, easily distracted and all. Strange for a goblin, huh? You'd think they'd be a lot more organized. :)


King of Goblins *MAP*

Stix is half dead, too.

Better do something about that.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

Stix'll sleep it off, always has. No cleric is better than a good day of sleep. Stix snorts at Reta and goes to find Stones and Turboflex. "Hey fellas, cudda used y'all back there. Stones! Ya s'pose ta be my shield an keep da baddies from gettin to close! Dats why I gives ya all dat gear! An you turbo! I ride you everywhere! EVERYWHERE! Gots it?"
Turboflex:"YEAH!:"
Stix glares at Stones. Stones fidgets a half@$$ salute mostly out of fear. "Yeses commanda Stix sir!."
Stix gives a sharp nod. "Dats right! Now I'mma gonna gets me som sleepy, ain't none of y'all ta disturb me till is time ta kills somesing. Gats it y'all!"
Turboflex:"YEAH!"
Mcgibbans:"Ribbit"
Stones:"Yessir!"
Stix heads to bed and starts his day long nap.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko decides to take out his cauldron and brew up something special for all the goblins (and whomever else wants some)

DM

Spoiler:

Troll styptic stew, yum meant to give fast healing and recover hit points while sleeping at a higher rate....

can use as healing hex if preferred, since goblins appear stubborn in some way

that would be 2d8+7 healing


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag looks at Stix and Reta, then says to Bucko, "We should tend wounds for them so heal better while sleepies. Me take Reta, you take Stix?"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Sure tings!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

Roll.

The sun will rise with most of you at or near full.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag's got enough ranks to take 10 and still do long-term care properly. He'll also help the Cap'n, though because of the differences in his wounds, he'll be a lot less pinchy and grabby about it.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Cap'n Renyldz will go into town and get you all the goodies you want. He'd like you to again go with him.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

Not without Turboflex or Stones this time.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Reta's ready to go. Blades and all. :)


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag likeses goodies.


King of Goblins *MAP*
Stix Gibber wrote:
Not without Turboflex or Stones this time.

Stix, since you insist on riding food, you will have to secure a way to feed it. You can't ride ponies into proper buildings, and your servant is more a liability than an asset for where we're going. Get some grain, or whatever that thing eats, and we'll see you when we get back.

11 goblins on the ship works okay. They're small. A pony is likely to be eaten, eventually. Licktoads are not fond of them.

Come, then, little friends. I will get you all that I have promised, and we will experience a truly unique city.

With that, he starts climbing down from the ship, and will wait for the other 3 goblins to come with him.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Seeing the captain climb down out of the ship, Reta looks to Velag and shrugs, and then follows suit and climbs down as quick as she can.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko jumps ship and feather falls down to stand by the captain.

"This place as much funs as las place?"


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag, remembering the fun last time, checks his blades and gets into position, trying to focus on identifying threats as they walk through town.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6

Drawing her blades preparing for a fight, "WHAT WE DO HERE? DO WE KILL EVERYONES? RETA THINK WE START WITH LONGSHANKS FIRST." She recommends.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Oh captains our captains...whats we has this place fer funses?"


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag whispers to Reta, "We can't kill everyones til we getses our goodies. Then, we can prolly kill everyone. Me start with that fat one. Him look tastiest."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Hopefully, we won't have to kill anyone. We'll meet with a fellow called Alsace. He should have what we want.

You move into a city filled mostly with humans, but there are other races there, too; strolling through the markets, you spot many races that look alien to you, even trolls and goblins scattered among the strange people.

It's not a long trip, and before you know it, you meet with Alsace and successfully transact a deal. It was nothing like last time.

Everybody gets their 8th level items.


Female Goblin Fighter(TWF) 8
stats:
AC 22; Int. +5; Perception +16; Hp's 78/79; Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +6
Velag Wordeater wrote:
Velag whispers to Reta, "We can't kill everyones til we getses our goodies. Then, we can prolly kill everyone. Me start with that fat one. Him look tastiest."

Reta covers her mouth and snickers as she notices the fat one. "HIM FEED ALL OF US... TWICE." She "whispers" back as she snickers again.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

[b["Somes them lookses untasted, untested fer eatses."[/b]

turns and asks the captain how each new species tastes.....


King of Goblins *MAP*

If you're all treasured up, we'll go on.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko is ready.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

...


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Just need to put on my new goodies.


King of Goblins *MAP*

We do a WBL when you hit the next level. I hate doling out treasure, and goblins wouldn't know what things are worth in terms of gps. For PbP, it saves a lot of posts.

Reta and Joboo jumped in at 8th, and got their booty now. Bucko and Velag leveled a while ago, but just now got their stuff.

Our party of 3 escorts Cap'n Renyldz to a place in the city where he meets another big blue thing like himself.

He bows a little to the 3 of you. Thank you, my friends. I hope you are pleased with what I could get you. Our business is done for now.

I haven't seen my old friend for a long time, so I'll stay here tonight at his home. Feel free to explore this fascinating city tonight, and if you want to, come to this door and you will be let in and can sleep in one of the unfinished rooms. The Respite will leave this marble at noon. You might think of "noon" as midday or high sun.

Unless you have any questions, he bids you adieu, just as his friend hands him a pitcher of brew large enough to drown a goblin in.

I'm betting he didn't make his Knowledge (goblins) check.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag looks around for good stuff to steal from the ship. Just in case there is something lying around that will help him kill stuffses.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"We needes go an sees this stupid place, findses peoples to taste."


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Somewhere deep in the heart of Kaer Maga a small shadow flitters along the side of a building. Not much later it disappears and leaves behind the following painted in large white letters.

їсть порід дурний люди{

Dwarven:
Eat rocks you stupid humans!


King of Goblins *MAP*

The city is a strange place. As night falls, the usually-dim place goes dark. The streets and markets aren't closed, by any means, but they thin out and take on a different character.

Our trio can wander about, explore the lower levels, or just be randomly violent, as they choose. Licktoads know squat about cities, so they may be curious.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"We goeses tah tha bar an drinkses firey waters till all gobbies getses drunks."

Sailors in port? Correct?


King of Goblins *MAP*

Sounds appropriate...


King of Goblins *MAP*

There are plenty of taverns around, and you have enough money to get drunk as a goblin. There's a rather large tavern about 3 blocks from the cap'n's quarters.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag says, "Sounds like funses, but when does killing start?"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Once drunks we killses or falls oft stools."

3,201 to 3,250 of 3,696 << first < prev | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.