Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


2,951 to 3,000 of 3,696 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>

HP 92/92

A haggard and fatigued looking Tark rides back into camp.

"Ware you's alla been? You all git lost! Tark was ridin' around all over da place, but not able to find you's all. Now dat Tark finds you's, you's alla be safe! Now... ware's sum food? Me's very hungry and not eat for many moons."


King of Goblins *MAP*

You can retrace your steps and be to the LK in 3 days.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"We seek lizzies."


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag nods, "Them has trade-friends. Them likeses us. Them use trade-friends for us, we get spiffy stuffs."


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

"Tark. Wese makes our own tribe. You be chief an Mcgibbans be yous second. Right Mcgibbans?"
Mcgibbans:Ribbit!


HP 92/92

"Har! Dat sound like good idea! Now we just need a bunch of fe-gobs so we's can get to work on make'n big tribe!"

Off to the lizard king it is.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko eyes F@%%o and gives her a sly wink, she rides in front of Bucko on rackingdog......


King of Goblins *MAP*

So, off you go. At least some of your troupe are on foot, pushing/pulling a small wagon loaded with your treasure, unless you can arrange otherwise.

You have an axebeak that can pull the wagon. The WWs are in no position to challenge you on anything. There are the 4 of you, 4 leftenants, an axebeak and a small wagon.

Arrange your order as Tark commands, and sally forth! To the LK! It's conveniently on your way home.

Sorry for the delay. I should be more available now.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag looks at the broken remains of the tribe and says, "We rekrooting. If gobbies, 'specially she-gobbies, want come with us, now last chance"

With that, he rides Bayleff to the front, prepared to scout the way back.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Aside from your leftenants, none of the WWs want to go with you. Your lives are simply too dangerous.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag ponders the refusal. We kills all boggards, and now theses not come with us? They not friends, then. Me no like that. Mebbe we wipe out tribe of non-friends, have fun with shegobbies, and tell Gutwad it boggies that does it while we killing frog-god... but we 'venged them goodly.... and rescued shegobs.... Mebbe it time for a real 'quisition.... Me eat book about one once. Sound like fun...

He smiles as he thinks of the possibilities, and then pauses, Lizzies also friendly to these..., he sighs, ...guess that have to wait 'til later.

He looks at Bucko with a strange look in his eyes and a wicked grin and says, "We come back here for more fun later, kay?"


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Maybe throws bad gobbies intah pond wit scragses!"

"Youses all gets eets by scrags while you stays here be stoopid heads!"


King of Goblins *MAP*

lol

Okay, There's you, mounts, 4 leftenants, and a cart pulled by a medium bird dripping with treasure. Ready to venture to the LK's crib?


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

I look puzzled at the wind whisperers. "Y'all bunch o cowards! Wese save ya an y'all needs to serve us. Dat dere is gobbo tradition an I ain't gonna take no fer an answer! Ya stoopid gobbos pack your tings now. Your comin wit us weather yous like it or not!"

Remember guys, we are evil. We are held by no special obligations to let them live *Evil Grin* I like Valeg's plan. What says Tark?
Turboflex:"YEAH!!!"


HP 92/92

"Tark ready to go. Tark not flatten anyting for many moons. Lets git move'n."


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko shakes his head at the stupid goblins as they ride off into the sunset to the lizzards kingdom....

Klepymunculous flies along above Bucko.


King of Goblins *MAP*

You make it to the Yondabakari river without incident, but late in the day, and will have to wait for the lizard ferry. Who's taking what watch?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

8 hour web shelter coming up!

We each take a watch with a leftenant.

"Who has fightey type leftenant takes watch wit Bucko, F&$#o knowsws magics an takeses watch helps Tark."


King of Goblins *MAP*

We would be wise to determine whose leftenant guards with who. Set it up as a standard watch sequence, and I'll note it.

Some RP would be good here. Let's introduce our followers.

Bucko has F#cko, a 5th level adept. Who else is among you?


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

I guess I have a meat shield or divine buffer. Not sure which. I think I want another fighter type with me. What are my options as far as the abilities of the leftenants?


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

As we ride along, Velag stops and snarls at his newbie, "Me not care what named used to be. Now, you called Badbait. Badbait Sneakykill. If you keep saying you want changed, me make it Sneakykill-ed. Not think you likes that."


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30
Stix Gibber wrote:
What are my options as far as the abilities of the leftenants?

NPC classes, adept, warrior, expert, some combination of those, at 5th level of ability...

Full details in OOC thread.


King of Goblins *MAP*
Stix Gibber wrote:
I guess I have a meat shield or divine buffer. Not sure which. I think I want another fighter type with me. What are my options as far as the abilities of the leftenants?

You'll eventually have 2 each. 15pt. buy, 5 levels of adept, expert and/or warrior, 3450 gp (they have nothing right now, but you'll be able to equip them soon), hit points like you get.

Like I said before, they're not as tough as cohorts, but they can help you out in establishing the goblin domination of the world.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

I see. Guess I get a warrior an armor im up a bit so he can keep stuff away from me in combat.


King of Goblins *MAP*

We ready?


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Think so.


King of Goblins *MAP*

There are 8 of you. You camp somewhere near the river, and it gets dark. Any order for the watch?


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

Yeah I'm set. I got me level five warrior. Just need ta buy him some goodies so lets move. I take the last watch.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko starts with mediatation and resting, only needing 2 hours to recover spells and the like will take watch after that.

With a warrior left-enant if available, maybe trade with Stix.....for watch purposes.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag who doesn't need continuous rest to pray for spells will take one of the middle shifts, and will work with Badbait -- sneaking up and poking him with a sharp stick a few times to teach him to be more alert.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Place thineselves upon yon [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnNEKUCpmLFNdHVFVFZadjVza3JiSVJHZ3ptUm8yenc&hl=en_US#gid=0]MAP,{/url] and the festivities shall soon begin.


M somewhat akin to a kender Y / MA

MAP,

fixed!


King of Goblins *MAP*

Crap! Map!

Ennyhoo, decide who's on what watch, and we'll go from there. 8 goblins, 4 mounts, a cart and a bird.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Last call for places and watch preference, or I'll pick at random.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Depends what time. I think Bucko's on Watch #2 and Velag on #3


King of Goblins *MAP*

Who's on first?

ba-da-bing


King of Goblins *MAP*

Stix takes the first watch, and once it's nice and dark, he spots something big in the water. It's coming up fast, though he can only see its dark, reptilian head. It appears to see him, too.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

I shoot it
Shot 1 Many shot:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34 For:2d6 + 18 ⇒ (6, 2) + 18 = 26 +1 to atk and dmg if within 30feet.

Two extra shots if I can take a fully round.
shot 21d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27 For:1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Shot 31d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 For:1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Add point blank if applicable.

Lefttenant wakes up the others.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Friends o foes, who goes?"


King of Goblins *MAP*

At least 2 of Stix's shots hit the big head, and it quickly dives underwater. You see nothing else.


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

"Creature trys sneakd up on us. Aye scares it off."
I sit but keep my bow and an arrow at the ready until my shift is up.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Wha was stoopid big-head ting unner tha water?"


Male Goblin Fighter (Archer) Level 8

"Who cares? It sneaks. Dat enuff reason ta shoots firsts. Ain't dat right Turbo?"
Turboflex:"Yeah!"
"Turbo here is a pony dat never says nay. Good pony"


King of Goblins *MAP*

For some inscrutable reason, the rest of the night passes uneventfully.

In the morning, you see a large raft of lizardfolk paddling to the dock. From the south, you see another lizardfolk approaching. It's Nao.

She seems pleased to see you, and asks how it went with the mogo.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"No more Mogo."


King of Goblins *MAP*

The Lizard King will be pleased.

The raft arrives and a detachment of lizardfolk get off to patrol. Nao goes with you, and you arrive at the Lizard King's "palace" later in the day.

You're escorted in, and he's glad to hear the news. The lizardfolk had to fight hard, but they managed to beat back the boggards, and they're not seeing many of them now.

Now, what can I do for you? he asks.


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag says, "We has stuffses. We hopeses you tradeses for us. 'Specially since we kill frogbog-godthing like you vision telled us."


King of Goblins *MAP*

Varisians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding, ghosts crowd the young goblins' eggshell mind.

I have seen that this is so. We have little to trade, but there is one who will arrive tomorrow, who can bring you magic items from exotic worlds.

He invites you to a rude and horrid feast, and you again can spend the night in an actual building.

Know what toys you want?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

No idea.....on the toys end

"Who is one comeses tomorrow?"


King of Goblins *MAP*

He captains a ship. He calls himself Renyldz. I don't know how he does it, but he can get what you want for any who can pay.

2,951 to 3,000 of 3,696 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.