Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! (Inactive)

Game Master Dave Young 992

Most adventurers consider goblins to be nothing more than little pests. These goblins are different. They're big pests!


251 to 300 of 3,696 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag stays in hiding, waiting for time to leap out and stabby-stabby, realizing his good plan is being ruined by the others... until he hears Klepy talk and an idea strikes him.

He comes out of the woods and whistles for Bayleff, saying, "Me not see more froggies, but tracks be fresh. We should take Tog into hut while wait for Furburn and Licktoad patrol boss. Give him buggie to drink?"

Bluff check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 to pass secret message of "Kill Tog in the hut where noone can see."


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 19

"Yes you an tark ken come into Bucko spider web houses an have a break have bug juices. Tark is overdue for bash break."


HP 92/92

Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"Bash break? Me not flatten anything all morning." Slowly, the message sinks in. "But, bug juice good though."

If Tog takes the bait, Tark will ride right behind him. Just as he steps one foot into the hut, Tark will tee up his head and will try to connect with his earthbreaker.

In the event that the Sense Motive roll is too low to catch onto the plan, Tark will just say that he will wait on the trail for the others to arrive. Tark is consciously looking for a way to kill this goblin out of sight of the others, so of course if the opportunity presents itself he will act upon it. In this case Tark will look annoyed that his chums wanted to share some bug juice and visit with Tog. Subtlety is not Tark's strength.


King of Goblins *MAP*

I'll wait for Gogi, and see what he wants to do.

Tog pauses while the caravan catches up. 2 bugbears come up next to Tog, while the wagon stops just behind them. The 3rd bugbear stands next to the wagon on Gogi's side.

Young Licktoads come to meet Gogi, guide us to village, says the older goblin. Is good. I have many things for trade. Make good will for tribes.

The wagon's contents are covered, but it looks pretty full.

You all made great rolls to gain their trust, but Gogi is a step ahead of you, I'm afraid.

He smiles at Tark, then whispers a single word: Now.

With a wave of his hands, a jet of flame strikes Tark, doing 14 damage.

Tog raises his lance and attacks Tark also, just hitting for 4 damage.

The bugbear to his right runs past Tark and swings his morningstar at Velag, hitting for 10 damage.

The other one runs up to attack Bucko, but misses.

The 3rd bugbear hurls a javelin at Klepy, but he also misses.

The young goblin next to Gogi looks like she wishes she were somewhere else.

How did Gogi know your true intentions? Win this fight, and you may find out! Their ambush achieved, Gogi's group settles into some good, old-fashioned melee.

Initiative: Bucko, Velag, Tark, Tog, Klepy, Gogi, Bugbears, Hapless goblin wagon driver

Your mounts are all near (or under) you, and go on your initiative.

Good luck!


HP 92/92

Enraged at this trick, Tark kicks in hard on Fangz and steers him right up to Gogi. (This might mean that Tark will take an attack of opportunity or two from any other goblins he passes.)

"Haaarrruuuuu!!!"

Earthbreaker (rage, power attack, challenge): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Fangz bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag snarls at the trick, and pronounces judgement: "You be nasty."

Swift action: Judgement: Healing (Fast-Healing: 2)

Velag orders Bayleff to flank his attacker, each of them taking (5-foot) steps to the side in opposite directions.

Velag smiles as he stabs, saying, "You big stoopit, attacking godpicked Velag... Now you dieses."

Velag takes a 5' step and draws weapons as he moves, attacking the bugbear with each of his blades.

Attack (left-hand): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24 {+2 flanking} for 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (4) + 1 = 7 {d6 precise strike via solo tactics}
Attack (right-hand): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11 {+2 flanking} for 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (6) + 1 = 8 {d6 precise strike via solo tactics}

Attack (Bayleff): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18 {+2 flanking} for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 and trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

"Now you Done an did it! Youses F*#$o with Bucko!"

Bucko tries to get his mount to move away with him riding in order to better cast a spell.

Once his mount is moving away....

Casts glitterdust to include the wagon, the driver/passenger and the javelin hurler.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Bucko didn't move, and provokes an AoO from the bugbear next to him. It hits him for 8 damage.

He must make a DC 19 concentration check or lose the spell.

Roll a d20 and add your caster level and int. modifier, Bucko!


King of Goblins *MAP*

Velag and Bayleff tear up his bugbear pretty darn well, but it's still there.

Tark provokes an AoO from Tog and his wolf, but they both miss. He and Fangz kill Gogi in a beautifully coordinated ballet of smash and bite!

So much for the terrible fire mage! LOL!

Tog wheels his mount around for another run at Tark. He connects for 5 damage, but the wolf misses.

I wonder what Klepy will do?


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

I'm posting from my cell phone and for some reason punctuation doesn't work so I have to leave it out

Klepy draws both lil stickys (masterwork daggers) and tries to get onto the wagon next to Gogi
Once he is in postion he will shout to the driver "You help kill bad gobbies we Licktoads take care of yous"

Acrobatics if needed:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

[Ooc]Really hoping the driver is disgruntled enough to change sides and allow me to flank if not it was worth a try[/dice]


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy's kinda far from Gogi, and missed the post informing you all that the stoopit is dead.

He can, however, move to flank the bugbear next to Bucko.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

I got post-edit ninja'ed

Concentration check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


King of Goblins *MAP*

Bucko's spell works, blinding the hapless driver and covering Gogi's corpse in pretty glittering sparkles! The goblin dogs pulling the wagon are likewise affected.

The bugbears attack! Bucko and Tark are missed, but Velag takes 4 damage.

The hapless driver puts her hands up and surrenders haplessly.

Tog, his wolf, and the bugbears are still fighting. Tark is flanked by Tog and the bugbear by the wagon, but the ratdog next to him is too confused to do anything.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

This time bucko relies upon his hex that does not provoke such attacks.....

Misfortune upon the bugbear close to him
will save DC 17
AKA roll twice (and take the worst result) to hit me again!


HP 92/92

Tark glares at Tog and gives him a death stare. "You stupid gobo!"

Earthbreaker (rage, power attack): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Damage: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Fangz bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Tark will then shift Fangs 5-feet to the side to get out of being flanked (temporarily).


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag smiles as he gets hit and the power of the gods starts mending his wounds, taunting the bugbear, "Stoopit big furry. You not hurt Velag! Power of gods always make me better. But Velag..."

Swift action-> Activate Copycat.

"...both Velags..."

Attack (left-hand): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25 for 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (4) + 1 = 6{d6 precise strike via solo tactics}

"..hurtses you..."

Attack (right-hand): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26 for 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (5) + 1 = 9{d6 precise strike via solo tactics}

"..then we eatses you."

Attack (Bayleff): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5 {+2 flanking} for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 and trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Dang waste of a good diplo check too stoopid Tark

Instead Klepy draws his daggers and will move to flank the bugbear

On his next turn he will attack twice
Attack 1:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 For:1d3 + 2d8 ⇒ (2) + (6, 4) = 12 +2 bleed
Attack 2:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 For:1d3 + 2d8 ⇒ (1) + (6, 4) = 11 +2 bleed


King of Goblins *MAP*

Only the bugbear by Tark and and Tog's wolf are still standing. Tog falls dead from the saddle and the wolf runs for the woods.

The bugbear decides that life is worth living after all, and turns to run. Tark gets an AoO on one or the other of them.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Current hit points
10/18

After the combat Bucko finds good dirt for his friends and applies the healing hex to each of them....

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Tark

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Velag

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Klepy

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Self

"Girl gobby she gets better, takeses home for mushy-mushy!"


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy didnt get hurt so you can save a heal Bucko
Klepy rummages through the wagon and on the body of Gogi for shinys
"Wheres shinys Klepy wants em hehehehe"
He will Search through everyting
Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


King of Goblins *MAP*

Like what happened with the boggards before, it's so unlikely Tark won't completely destroy the last bugbear, I'll skip ahead and say he did. Tark may go ahead and roll it when he shows up here.

The last goblin will do whatever you say, and can drive the cart back to LV if you want.

Treasure, you say? I'll start with the obvious stuff. Tog has a nice shortbow (+3 composite) with 16 arrows, a cloak and a MW breastplate.

Gogi wears a pair of bracers, a crystal amulet, and a MW dagger with the Licktoad symbol on it. His MW backpack contains a number of scrolls and a few potions, along with a scroll you find still in his hand.

The wagon contains a pile of medium armor pieces and metal weapons, two kegs of ale, dried meats, a peck of pickled peppers, and 2 padlocked trunks.

Detect magic spells reveal auras from the cloak, bracers, amulet, scrolls, potions and one of the trunks.

I know none of you care about all that stuff, so we'll just say that you get back to the village with the wagon, the driver and 2 ratdogs without incident.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy takes the amulet and leaves the rest for everyone else
"Shiny my precious "
Klepy will seat himself at the head of the wagon next to the driver
Back to village we take tings to Klepy's hut"

He doesnt care about the mount he lets it do as it pleases
Back at the village Klepy will stand were he is on the wagon an shouts
"Mighty efesti returns with much victories and tings He raises both his hands in the air "Licktoads wins agains"


King of Goblins *MAP*

The village says "Oh, Klepy," in unison, like at the end of a 70s cartoon when the mascot does something goofy to wrap things up.

A number of things (such as the amulet) radiate magic. Perhaps one of you could find out what they do?


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko is of course interested in the gear of Gogi, and will be certain Velag's wishes to destroy the scrolls is done, just in the right way and at the right time.......

Bucko learned identify, but will have to wait to find out what everything does.......

" Klepy comes backses i hases tah tells yah what yer special preciouses does!"

DM

Spoiler:

hoping for some good stuff.....


King of Goblins *MAP*

Bucko: Gakk can help you with the identifying. Also, you don't always need the spell with a good roll. Gakk might want some scrolls you can't use.

Klepy: There are 2 chests, both locked, one of which radiates magic. They can be smashed open, but at the risk of damaging some contents. Didn't you notice? Oh, Klepy!


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Sorry, the term trunks escaped me.

Along the trip Klepy will not let those chest go unopened

He will creep over and attempt to unlock them.
Disable device for trunk one:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Disable Device for trunk two:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

He searches greedily for any shinys


HP 92/92

Tark will certainly put an end to any foe with a weapon in hand and staring at him.

Once the melee is done, Tark will claim the heads of Gogi and Tog. "Cheif and Gupy go'n to enjoy dis show."

Tark, unfamiliar with what is of value and what isn't just tells his chums, "Let me know if dere any thing dere dat me can use."

Tark rides into camp and goes to his tree stump he placed in the middle of the village. If any stupid goblin has decided to use Tark's smashing stump as a chair, that goblin will quickly be thrown down into the old pig pit, head first.

Tark will summon for the Chief and Gupy to attend. Tark will try to make a big production of the event. He will try to glorify the story telling of how all the foes rushed forward to attack him, and while fighting through them he was being targeted by small fireballs. Alas, the mighty Tark defeated his adversaries and claimed their heads in the name of the So Tough Licktoads of Doom and for Gupy and Gutwad. Each head will then be crushed.

Tark thanks Bucko for his healing talents. Having taken as many hit as he did, Tark was starting to feel a little woozy.


King of Goblins *MAP*

One chest contains gold, silver and copper, perhaps enough to satisfy Gutwad, should you decide he can have it. The other contains 2 dozen potion vials radiating various magics. Gakk thinks they're fake, but who knows?

You recovered masterwork goblin-sized breastplate armor, a masterwork Licktoad dagger, and a masterwork composite shortbow (suitable for mounted combat) that does +3 damage if you're strong enough to use it.

The cloak is a +1 cloak of resistance, the bracers are armor +1, and the amulet is a special item:

Crystal of Communication

This clear crystal pendant hangs from a copper chain, and allows the wearer to cast message 3 times a day (CL 3). Kinda cool...

There are 4 scrolls of spells Bucko has on his list: burning hands (again!), unseen servant, detect thoughts, and see invisibility. Gakk wants the others for his help. They're all arcane spells.

Gogi had 3 potions on him that did him little good: CLW (x2), and enlarge person.

Tark's display impresses everyone, and they all agree he's the skull-smashingest goblin in Varisia! Gutwad goes so far as to suggest that perhaps Tark is the sort of high-quality goblin who's worthy to court Gupy Wartbits! Slorb seems a little jealous, though.

You get this all figured out by the next day. The Mushfens await your bold expedition to find and stop the source of the boggard epidemic.


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy will keep all shinys to himself. This includes hard Currency, and the amulet. If the breastplate and dagger are shiny enough, he'll take those too. He leaves everything else to any one who wants them..........except Tark and Bucko's left socks.....he takes those too.
Also Valeg. His socks taste best.

At camp camp he will throw a stick at Tark. "We Efesti! Not So Tough Licktoads of Doom! We sneakies an attacks like darkness! We also shiny! Five Shiny Tings! Efesti! Well....Klepy shiny at least! Get it right dumbhead!" Klepy stands as though his way is right.

Klepy is going to get knocked out by Tark again. I can feel it, in ma bones!.......especially the little ones.


King of Goblins *MAP*

Oh, Klepy... LOL

I can think of at least one reason why you'd want a light slashing or piercing weapon.

You guys snagged some good stuff. Settle your disputes, and prepare for the journey. It's a long way to the Wind Whisperers.


HP 92/92

"Bah, Efestee... dat just sound so stoopid! Efestee... Efestee... Bah! It sound like some disease."

"We is da tuffest gobo's in the da village. Me want to be known as da best dere is. Dat stoopid Efestee make it sound like we all have da same disease. Dat sooooo stoopid!"

"We do big honor to village and Gutwad to have Licktoad in name! Dat very important. We not some mercenaries who have da same disease. We is da toughtest Licktoads! And we bring doom to whoever we fight. Yous find nudder name dat say all dat, and den maybe we use dat. But until den, yous can go figure out how to cure dat disease yous has."


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

When Bucko looks at stuff, Velag casts detect magic and looks too, helping (aid another).

As return to camp, Velag says, "Chief says we take what want, but want help tribe. Me think half of coinses go to Gutwad, and half go to Claws and Fangs and Talons of the Licked Toad for us good workses. Also, we give ale cask to whole tribe for them to celebrate usses."

Looking over things, he says, "Chestplate nice, but it slow down Velag. Maybe Tark want? Me not see anything good for Velag, except healjooce... though me not trust Gakk with potions -- me think me and Bucko look again."

....

Velag thinks about Tark's words and the disagreement about a name, and then says, "Nobody likes Talons'n'Claws'n'Fangs, nobody likes Tark's long name, and Klepy's idea dumber than Klepy when him looking at a flicker-bug. But, we tough now, so maybe we call usselves like a warband does. We eat book about war once, me knows good words. We can be the Company of the Licked Toad... or Legion of the Licked Toad, even. Themses good names."


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko shows tark the masterwork breast plate

showing him with a dagger how it covers better than his current armor.....

"Mes thinkses armbands goods for Bucko no armor."

"We keepses potions fake seperate from potions real till laters."


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag reminds Bucko, "We keep half coins. Might need to trade for stuffses we can use."


King of Goblins *MAP*

There were 840 gold, 2400 silver and 600 copper, respectively. The potions found on Gogi were most probably real. The others in the chest may not have been, though vials and a chest are worth something in themselves.

See ooc thread for more on treasure.


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Bucko starts counting making two piles of coins.....

"One for tribe , one for us....
Two for tribe, one, two, for us....
three for tribe, one, two, three for us"

Observant goblin might notice tribe pile has 3 coins, "us" pile has 6 coins

"Four for tribe, one, two, three, four for us."

Now 4 tribe, 10 in us pile


King of Goblins *MAP*

I think a successful bluff check might convince Gutwad that you have indeed parcelled out the treasure in a fair and generous way. Why ever would you not? ;-)


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy will have hidden the amulet
He will stare intently at the piles of gold Bucko is sorting out
Klepy will discretely start a third pile in his pocket
"Klepy helping"
Bluff:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Slight of hand to take coins from the original pile:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27


King of Goblins *MAP*

Klepy successfully grabs a chunk of the loot, hiding it away to stare at when his ASS (Always Stealing Something) syndrome is in full swing.

Bucko has some scrolls he can try to add to Toady's spell list, or just save for later. The mw dagger is a Licktoad blade, an item any Licktoad would carry with pride. The mw armor would be good for Tark to use, if someone explains it to him.

Gutwad gets the pleasure of knowing that Gogi is dead, and watches as his head is popped like a melon by his new favorite goblin. He accepts the tiny fraction of the treasure offered as tribute without question.

If it's ok with Klepy, we can assume that he hoards his treasure in a secret hiding place, more interested in just having tings than their real value. In dire straits, he might remember that he can trade them to get a buddy raised from the dead, for example (if it was worth that much), if he needed to. That would depend on his mood at the time, but he's generally cheerful in his psychosis, and likes having friends to flank with. LOL

With a successful spellcraft check, Bucko or Velag could show Klepy what the crystal does and how to use it. It could be handy the next time Klepy goes ahead to scout and gets distracted.

The 2 Wind Whisperer goblins have left, moving on to contact other tribes about their plight. They've left a crude map to help you find their beleaguered comrades.

It is up to you, brave goblins, to seek and destroy this fundamental imbalance in the Mushfens. Boggards suck, and goblins rule! It's only right you should make that point clear to any who doubt it.

So eat, drink, and enjoy some mushy-mushy. Tomorrow we ride...


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

I think I will post Klepy's household and hidden stash of tings on my profile. Those are all emergency stashes in case of a Y2K crash or a near TPK crash


HP 92/92

Tark will look over the few scraps of loot that are acknowledged. Tark examines the breastplate and gives it consideration. "Maybe dis slow me down too much? Me give it try on next patrol."

Tark will store the breatplate away in his pack and will put it on just before they leave for patrol.

Tark also seems interested in the composite shortbow. Tark pulls back on the string and can apparently make full use of it's strength pull. "Me take dis if no other gobo take'n it".


King of Goblins *MAP*

I'll be rolling perception and initiative checks for this part of the dealio. I have them as:

Klepy: P 3, I 6
Tark: P 6, I 3
Bucko: P 2, I 5
Velag: P 7, I 7

If any of these are wrong, let me know. Your painful, gruesome deaths should come about fairly, don't you think?


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

Klepy's perception is four


HP 92/92

Tark's perception is 7


Male Goblin! Inquisitor: 8
Stats:
AC: 22/T:17/F:16 - Percept: +14 - Init: +9 - CMB: +7 CMD: 23 - Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Wil: +10 (+12 vs. charm/compulsion) - Speed: 30

Velag perception be 8.


King of Goblins *MAP*

And Bucko's is 3. Everyone leveled. Updated! We'll see if Bucko learns some new spells and whatnot, and it's off to da swamp!


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1

I've noticed a pattern on these messageboards. It is slow on the weekends. I wonder why. I have the most free time on the weekends to sit here and stare at my PC


male Goblin Witch / 8 // Init +5/ HP 49/49 // AC: 22/T:20/FF:15 - Percep: +7// F +3/R +7/W +6 /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Sorry Klepy ;( I don't post much on weekends

burning hands (again!), unseen servant, detect thoughts, and see invisibility

Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Male Goblin Rogue(Knife Master and Scout) lvl 5 Assassin lvl 1
Bucko Rackingclaw wrote:

Sorry Klepy ;( I don't post much on weekends

It's most people, not just you


King of Goblins *MAP*

@Klepy: I think most people play when they should be working. Yes, I think that's a good thing. @Bucko: 1 out of 4 ain't bad. LOL! Oh, well. There'll be new chances down the road.

We still have a +1 cloak of resistance and a mw dagger unclaimed. I'm sure you can find some use for them.

The next morning, our heroes prepare for their ride. They strap up their fearsome mounts, double-checking their gear and weapons for the long journey ahead.

The crude map indicates a southeastward journey, then a sharp turn east along the Yondabakari River for an undisclosed number of miles, stopping at what looks like an image of a lizard.

There, there is an "X" on the map, at which point your path turns south into the Mushfens, ending at what looks like a goblin face; presumably the Wind Whisperers.

251 to 300 of 3,696 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Goblins 2: The Wreckin'-ing! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.